PDA

View Full Version : Whispering Rock Fansite..For Sale?

Pages : [1] 2

Klia
10-30-2005, 12:28 PM
I'm sure many of you are familiar with the website: Whispering Rock and how it has stopped updating as of recent.

Upon e-mailing the owner of the website I receieved this reply.

I had always planned on continuing the site, but after starting college, things have changed - I haven't had the time I used to have. If you or anyone else is interested in receiving the files and maintaining the site, I'd be glad to hand it over. =) Let me know if you would like to, and as soon as I can, I will start sending you some zipped files of the site.

~Junoluver

Suprisingly this is good news. Whispering Rock can be up and running again.

Though I am sad to loose such a good web design artist as Junoluver.

I'll add more categories once we set it up. As in who is in charge of this specific part and on.

Content: Purple Squid, alliespixie, Klia
Web Design:KingCheez,Tarkya, cara, TyraaRane
Additional Content: From the lovable fans. So lovable.
BIG thanks to: Junolover. Who has started this website and has given us free permission to screw it up, much love.

Checklist

-New site domain Name

-Overview

-Someone needs to take care of the screenshots/renders/concept art/memory vaults.

-Another Audio

-Another Wallpaper..we could leave that up to fancontent though.

-Move avatars to Multimedia and Add a new fansection with Fan Media.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 12:31 PM
i wouldnt mind updating the site. i have a lot of free time.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:31 PM
Maybe it could be a group website? With more than one person working on it?

I can't design backgrounds for crap, though. Erg. I used to know advanced HTML.

(Oh, and your signature... 'da bomb'.)

Klia
10-30-2005, 12:35 PM
Maybe it could be a group website? With more than one person working on it?

I can't design backgrounds for crap, though. Erg. I used to know advanced HTML.

(Oh, and your signature... 'da bomb'.)

That would be totally awesome. I can't do much of anything though. Maybe extra crap as I have limited knowledge of HTML.

alliespixie, are you a master of HTML?

((Thanks. I saw it the first day it came out in theaters. Napolean was such a Washington wannabe.))

alliespixie
yeah okay. this would make the site more fun, but i dont know how to do backgrounds either. i could read on the subject. anyone know a book i could read up for background designs?

Klia
yeah okay. this would make the site more fun, but i dont know how to do backgrounds either. i could read on the subject. anyone know a book i could read up for background designs?

You mean to make the designs or to put them up?

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:36 PM
All I could really be helpful with is the info. Like characters, backgrounds, and stuff like that. I've memorised it because it makes me happy.

Klia
10-30-2005, 12:38 PM
All I could really be helpful with is the info. Like characters, backgrounds, and stuff like that. I've memorised it because it makes me happy.
Yo, I could help with that as well.

Hey and the fan content needs updating too.

Hell, I'll write a freaking walkthrough.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:39 PM
Yo, I could help with that as well.

Hey and the fan content needs updating too.

Hell, I'll write a freaking walkthrough.

Hey, this place has tons of fan content. But... I don't want my stuff on it. No.

Maaan, I can't do walkthroughs for my life.

Klia
10-30-2005, 12:41 PM
Hey, this place has tons of fan content. But... I don't want my stuff on it. No.

Maaan, I can't do walkthroughs for my life.

I've never done one before. Got to start somewhere.

How come you don't want your stuff up there?

alliespixie?

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:45 PM
I've never done one before. Got to start somewhere.

How come you don't want your stuff up there?

alliespixie?

BECAUSE I'M AWKWARD ABOUT THAT SORT OF THING.

:[

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 12:45 PM
i am all up with you guys, but i am not creative. i say we should read through some of the stories and pick the best one for the site. i could do all the reading. that dosent make me bored.

SandyPhanta
10-30-2005, 12:50 PM
I think its really great your doing this for her. I know Junoluver personally and college has been stressful for her. It would make her happy to know her fan-site isnt sitting there collecting cobwebs.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 12:50 PM
you guys should call me bookworm instead. thats what everyone here in ok calls me.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 12:51 PM
anyone here good at drawing?

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:51 PM
I think its really great your doing this for her. I know Junoluver personally and college has been stressful for her. It would make her happy to know her fan-site isnt sitting there collecting cobwebs.

Oh, is she the one with the lj? Ooooh. Right.

Well, are you going to help? Or are you too much of a sissy?

Klia
10-30-2005, 12:52 PM

Aww..That is so...so sweet.

Yes I say we vote on the stories. Don't be modest when voting. People here have tough hides. Just as long as you don't go insulting the stories then we are fine.

I'll go get story names. First with FF.net

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:52 PM
DAMMIT MY STUFF DOESN'T WANT TO BE THERE. D:

Plez.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 12:53 PM
i promise not to insult any stories even if they are bad and i could be a smart-ass. okay.

SandyPhanta
10-30-2005, 12:54 PM
Oh, is she the one with the lj? Ooooh. Right.

Well, are you going to help? Or are you too much of a sissy?

I actually want to help, but i have no idea how I could.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:55 PM
I actually want to help, but i have no idea how I could.

It needs stuff for the fan media. Any stories/pictures/homemade projects you want up?

Because it's empty.

And the background is rlly rlly kewl.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 12:55 PM
you could help me read the stories. i cant do all nighters any more.

Klia
10-30-2005, 12:56 PM
Department Store Nightmares
Coach Oleander’s Path of Shame
Always the Same
To Come and Find Me
Two to Tango
Left Behind
The Date
Not Your Typical Mission
Minds of Killers
A Boyd Fanfiction
Rapt

I vote for Two to Tango.

Klia
10-30-2005, 12:56 PM
DAMMIT MY STUFF DOESN'T WANT TO BE THERE. D:

Plez.

You don't need to have your stuff up there if you don't want.

I just want it up there.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 12:57 PM
so do i. i already read all the stories and that one was so good i stayed up into three reading it.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 12:59 PM
You don't need to have your stuff up there if you don't want.

I just want it up there.

Well, that depends on what you want up there. I'll maybe put something up...

Because I don't want to make anyone sad. :B

SandyPhanta
It needs stuff for the fan media. Any stories/pictures/homemade projects you want up?

Because it's empty.

And the background is rlly rlly kewl.

well, i guess I could put up the RPG comic when im done. And stuff like that....

Purple Squid
so do i. i already read all the stories and that one was so good i stayed up into three reading it.

Wait, which story are you talking about?

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:00 PM
Sad?

We still need more stories..and need to ask Tyraa.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:01 PM
the two to tango one.

Purple Squid
Sad?

Yeah, I dunno. Sad in this situation would be 'one less bad fanthing to read'.

TyraaRane
Sad?

I'm here right now, actually. *waves* (I was stalking threads like an invisible ninja again. Go me!)

Anyway...if you wanted to archive "Two to Tango" there, that'd be fine with me. Thanks for asking, though.

Purple Squid
the two to tango one.

d00d. Tyraa wrote that. Exdee.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:02 PM
i dont care if it is bad or good i will still read it and keep my mouth shut.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:02 PM
sweet.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:04 PM
If anything, I only want my pictures up. Or... whatever.

Ack. My confidence in web-building just died. GACKT.

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:05 PM
I'm here right now, actually. *waves* (I was stalking threads like an invisible ninja again. Go me!)

Anyway...if you wanted to archive "Two to Tango" there, that'd be fine with me. Thanks for asking, though.

Well I just can't slap it up on there. Totally awesome. Alright, I'm heading over to the Official Fanfiction Thread to check out ones I missed.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:10 PM
okay. when should we update every 2 weeks, 1,3?

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:18 PM
Every two or so.

Shinzuku’s Super MillaxSasha
Snow Angels
The Only Bed on the Planet
Where has Milla gone
CrispinVSFred
Whitney’s Fanfic
Paranoidish’s Becky/Jasper Fic
And in Short, I was afraid

And it’s not like we can’t put more fics up.

I vote for And in Short, I was afraid. And I really am voting for this, Not just because she's my friend, but the Becky/Jasper fic.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:20 PM
lookes like i have reading to do.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:22 PM
Ack, why are we voting? For what? I'm lost.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:23 PM
where did you find the second set of stories?

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:26 PM
lookes like i have reading to do.

Haha. There are a lot more fics of Psychonauts then we know about.

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:28 PM
Ack, why are we voting? For what? I'm lost.

What stories we want to spend the time to put up there. We can put them all up. I'm all for doing that.

It would be most enjoyable.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:29 PM
What stories we want to spend the time to put up there. We can put them all up. I'm all for doing that.

It would be most enjoyable.

D00d. I say we put them all up, and then hold a feast in their honor.

We're totally catching up to GF in fandom.

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:31 PM
D00d. I say we put them all up, and then hold a feast in their honor.

We're totally catching up to GF in fandom.

Poor poor Grim Fandango. They are loooong overdue for their sequel.

Yesser. Let'sd put them all up. I have to e-mail Junolover once again.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Poor poor Grim Fandango. They are loooong overdue for their sequel.

Yesser. Let'sd put them all up. I have to e-mail Junolover once again.

Huzzah! Soon enough, we can ask Zets to mooch off of her site!

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:35 PM
i am all up for that.

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Huzzah!

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:37 PM
Now let us pour the wine and cut the pheasant! The fine ship Whispering Rock is about to set sail!

WOOOOH!

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:38 PM
you guys can post all of the stories, pics, etc. and we can rate them.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:38 PM
you guys can post all of the stories, pics, etc. and we can rate them.

We don't want to rate them, that would be mean. D:

Klia
10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
We don't want to rate them, that would be mean. D:

Rating isn't mean Purple Squid. Learning your weaknesses and overcoming them is an important part of growing as a human.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:40 PM
Rating isn't mean Purple Squid. Learning your weaknesses and overcoming them is an important part of growing as a human.

I thought you told me you were shallow? Liar.

...and since when did you call me Purple Squid?

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:43 PM
know i dont know what to do.

junoluver
10-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Er, wow...heheh, I didn't know the site really got any attention, it's nice to see that some people do care for it. I really have been bogged down with so many other things that I haven't had much time to update anything, even my own personal site, so the Psychonauts one has gone somewhat neglected. I hadn't even posted on this board in so long, my account was deleted, heh.

But yes...if anybody would like to take over, feel free. Like I said, I can zip the files and get them to anyone who would like them, the design is free for you to use as well, there's no need to change the template (unless of course you'd like to; it's a very basic design, so it could use something more interesting-looking ^^; ).

Anyway, thanks to all of you who have offered to help out, I have a ton of the files that just need hosting, etc. so if you'd like to keep the site up, I can get sound files, images, and more to you. I don't have written content like walkthroughs and characters though.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:53 PM
I'm always willing to help with the written info, since that's probably all I can do. Or post pictures...

I guess. Maybe.

And the background is awesome, so that stays. Hopefully.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:54 PM
that would be nice. so who wants to do walk-through?

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:55 PM
yeah i like the background too.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 01:56 PM
that would be nice. so who wants to do walk-through?

Klia said she'll do the walkthrough.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 01:59 PM
okay so is that everything?

KingCheez
10-30-2005, 02:01 PM
I own a website (www.cheezwhizwarriors.com) so trust me I know how this stuff works. I can TOTALLY help. :D

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:03 PM
Yep. Now all we need is access to the innerworkings of the website and once were done I'll start doing stuff for this website.

Anytime Juno.

Hmm...I'm thinking of a way to cheat the system by using my essays.

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:05 PM
I own a website (www.cheezwhizwarriors.com) so trust me I know how this stuff works. I can TOTALLY help. :D
Dude. We NEEEEED you. More than anything else right now.

Tarkya
10-30-2005, 02:05 PM
Ooo, wow. Too bad I stink at most everything or else I'd lend a hand in this project.

But I can be a loyal visitor from day one.

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:06 PM
Ooo, wow. Too bad I stink at most everything or else I'd lend a hand in this project.

But I can be a loyal visitor from day one.

What's a fansite without it's fans? A pretty crappy one I tell you.

cara
10-30-2005, 02:06 PM
Oh my gosh!

This freaking rocks. I want to be a part of this--I hope I'm not too late to join up. :D I'm pretty decent with HTML, XHTML, PHP, CSS, etc. and would be glad to host this site at http://pfenix.net :)

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 02:08 PM
we need all the help we can get.

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:12 PM
I'm going to update my first post. I'm not versed in HTML but how are we suppoused to access the page that allows us to add stuff on the site?

cara
10-30-2005, 02:13 PM
Hmm, I'm trying to think of why I'm qualified to be a part of this project.

I dream in HTML twice. XHTML once.

Now that I've calmed down a little, I'm ready to discussion. Would you guys like to have it hosted by pfenix.net? I have plenty of space and bandwith (I think) and I can give all of you access to the FTP account. I'm pretty good with updating fanthings--I have 2 fanlisting, 1 hatelisting and 1 clique. I'm also a nerd.

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:15 PM

Now that I've calmed down a little, I'm ready to discussion. Would you guys like to have it hosted by pfenix.net? I have plenty of space and bandwith (I think) and I can give all of you access to the FTP account. I'm pretty good with updating fanthings--I have 2 fanlisting, 1 hatelisting and 1 clique. I'm also a nerd.

Sure pfenix.net. However I would like the original layout to be preserved. Will it do that?

We love nerds. They make the world a happy place.

SandyPhanta
10-30-2005, 02:18 PM

thats an awesome idea!

TyraaRane
10-30-2005, 02:19 PM
If you guys need any help with coding (especially fics...get enough of those and that can get to be a pain), let me know--school's still routinely kicking me in the butt, but I'd be willing to code/format fics and the like if you need an extra hand.

(And I'd link to my site to show off my l33t HTML skillz, but I haven't updated it in a year because I got reeeally tired of coding everything by hand. Must...buy...Dreamweaver...!)

cara
10-30-2005, 02:21 PM
Sure pfenix.net. However I would like the original layout to be preserved. Will it do that?

We love nerds. They make the world a happy place.

"It" can do anything I want it to. It's my domain! Rawr! (By that I mean, yes, I will preserve it if you wish.) I was thinking, however, that we could change the font?

The name would be... oh, I don't know. http://____.pfenix.net. What should be in the blank?

And second of all, who should have access to the FTP? These people will have direct access to the website. And... are we staff of Whispering Rock now?

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:21 PM
So much l33t skills. Sure Tyraa. But can anyone answer my question?

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:23 PM
"It" can do anything I want it to. It's my domain! Rawr! (By that I mean, yes, I will preserve it if you wish.) I was thinking, however, that we could change the font?

The name would be... oh, I don't know. http://____.pfenix.net. What should be in the blank?

And second of all, who should have access to the FTP? These people will have direct access to the website. And... are we staff of Whispering Rock now?

Yes we are staff. I'm adding the staff as we go.

I say Whispering Rock for the blank.

cara
10-30-2005, 02:23 PM
What--preserving the old layout? We can do that with the old webmistress's permission. She'll probably send it to us in file form.

cara
10-30-2005, 02:24 PM
So I will create the subdomain: http://whisperingrock.pfenix.net

Does that sound good to you?

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:25 PM
So I will create the subdomain: http://whisperingrock.pfenix.net

Does that sound good to you?

Being the dolt I am. I clicked on the link.

Sounds super, thanks for asking.

cara
10-30-2005, 02:27 PM
I hope I'm not sounding too eager, Miss Klia. This is just so... pee-my-pants fun!

I know. http://whisperingrock.pfenix.net looks so... clickable already.

Can you give me a list of staff you're planning? And their "jobs"?

KingCheez
10-30-2005, 02:28 PM
Well. We need a php news system if we all want easy news updating and stuff so it doesn't fall into a state of disrepair. Like a blog system.

cara
10-30-2005, 02:32 PM
I was thinking of that too, King Cheez. Wordpress, anyone? ::grin::

Except I haven't tried to learn Wordpress themes. But with this kind of motivation, I'm quite sure I will do so.

Or if someone has an alternative. Whee.

Anyone interested in converting the website into validated XHTML and CSS? Just to keep up with the times...

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 02:36 PM
Great. I don't know anything about HTML. How am I supposed to help? Exdee.

cara
10-30-2005, 02:40 PM
Great. I don't know anything about HTML. How am I supposed to help? Exdee.

I'm not sure how staff is going to work. I think Klia, since she is the one who emailed the original webmistress, is in charge of all that. I'm planning on nominating myself a coder/general contributer. :P

But even if you don't know HTML, you could still be a staff member by submitting artwork, information, etc--maybe running fanart sections or whatever. Ask Miss Klia. She is all-knowing.

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:49 PM
I hope I'm not sounding too eager, Miss Klia. This is just so... pee-my-pants fun!

I know. http://whisperingrock.pfenix.net looks so... clickable already.

Can you give me a list of staff you're planning? And their "jobs"?
Duuuuuuuuude front page.

Once we get settled I'll have "___ in charge of Fan content e-mail here." or something like that.

cara
10-30-2005, 02:51 PM
Cool. Kewl. Kool.

Front page? Wah wah what?

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:53 PM
I'm not sure how staff is going to work. I think Klia, since she is the one who emailed the original webmistress, is in charge of all that. I'm planning on nominating myself a coder/general contributer. :P

But even if you don't know HTML, you could still be a staff member by submitting artwork, information, etc--maybe running fanart sections or whatever. Ask Miss Klia. She is all-knowing.
I am an entity. Really I know nothing here. This XHTML and such is confusing me.

Yes you will be my general coder, as well as Kingcheez. Tyraa will be in charge of coding fan submissions.

I think I'll put Squid in charge of the character profiles and aliiespixie I'll have to ask.

Klia
10-30-2005, 02:56 PM
Cool. Kewl. Kool.

Front page? Wah wah what?

I call it the front page damnit.

I meant first..

cara
10-30-2005, 03:12 PM
The Klia! I like that.

Besides coding, I'll be happy to be put in charge of anything else. Uploading, organizing, whatever. I could start a new Psychonauts file and start making a walkthrough.

Won't it be fun to have a staff page? With profiles for each of us?

KingCheez
10-30-2005, 03:18 PM
I can get screencaps, hopefully maps, for Psychonauts if the need arises, whoever's making the walkthrough. What's a good guide without pictures?

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 03:19 PM
so if you guys are doing all of that then what am i to do?

cara
10-30-2005, 03:20 PM
I can get screencaps, hopefully maps, for Psychonauts if the need arises, whoever's making the walkthrough. What's a good guide without pictures?

It seems we will be working together in many things, King Cheez! :) I know you're extremely glad to hear that.

Klia
10-30-2005, 03:22 PM
so if you guys are doing all of that then what am i to do?

That's what I was going to ask you.

Kingcheez that would be awesome. Xbox is hard to rip pictures from.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 03:22 PM
so true.

Klia
10-30-2005, 03:25 PM
so true.
I think it is nigh impossible unless you have some connection connected to it. I don't even have Xbox live.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 03:25 PM
i feel so left out of the loop.

DarthAve
10-30-2005, 03:47 PM
Sorry I ain't been on for a while. I went Trick-or-treating. I gotz candy. I can make entries or somthin', or I could tell everyone about the site via xanga.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 03:53 PM
didnt you join my blogring?

DarthAve
10-30-2005, 03:54 PM
what blogring??

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 03:56 PM
the psychonauts: sasha nein.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 03:59 PM
hey guys what is my job supposed to be?

KingCheez
10-30-2005, 04:06 PM
There is a bit I have to do before I get those pictures and everything.

*cough, record a run through Psychonauts to DVD, record DVD to PC, take screenshots periodically of each moment in the game*

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 04:06 PM
how long will that take?

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 04:07 PM
so when do we start updateing?

Klia
10-30-2005, 04:27 PM
so when do we start updateing?

Once the web designers tell me they are ready. We need them to be prepared.

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 04:30 PM
Wait, I'm lost! This is why I never leave the board. What are we doing? What am I doing?

cara
10-30-2005, 04:55 PM
Well, shoot. I have loads of homework to do and... well, take this as a compliment, but this forum is extremely distracting to me. Even if I'm not posting! Yikes!

I will set up the account and it will be up by Wednesday at the latest. S'okay with everyone?

Purple Squid
10-30-2005, 04:57 PM
It's okay with me, I just don't know what's happening anymore. :0

Although I'd be happy to take charge of the character info/fanart parts, like some people mentioned.

Klia
10-30-2005, 05:12 PM
Well, shoot. I have loads of homework to do and... well, take this as a compliment, but this forum is extremely distracting to me. Even if I'm not posting! Yikes!

I will set up the account and it will be up by Wednesday at the latest. S'okay with everyone?

I understand.

What is happening is that we are waiting for the domain name to change. Once that happens access to the innerworkings of the website shall be ours. And then when that glorious moment is achieved we'll start updating like crazy.

When we do get the whole thing set up I'll be working extensively with the content area of it.

alliespixie
10-30-2005, 11:10 PM
so then what my job? please someone tell me. was i supposed to read and rate stories. i hate leaving the board.

shinzuku
10-31-2005, 09:33 AM
Is there anyway I can help?

Klia
10-31-2005, 11:46 AM
Sure what can you do Shin?

allie. Would you like to upload content. Such as character descriptions, areas, and the likes?

shinzuku
10-31-2005, 03:53 PM
I don't know.

Klia
10-31-2005, 04:16 PM
I don't know.

Know HTML? Willing to submit format? Wiling to upload content?

Adding your own fancontent is something that the site dearly needs and is as much of a help if not bigger, as coding and uploading content.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 04:23 PM
Alright, so let's get my jobs straight.

I'm in control of? Something. Fanart section, is it?

Klia
10-31-2005, 04:28 PM
NOOOO. Character description. Unless that's not what you want. What do you want?

Klia
10-31-2005, 04:30 PM
Does anyone know how to spell pyrokinisis?

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 04:32 PM
I think it's pyrokenisis. I think.

I'd rather take care of fanart, but I can do both if it makes life easier for you.

Klia
10-31-2005, 04:34 PM
I think it's pyrokenisis. I think.

I'd rather take care of fanart, but I can do both if it makes life easier for you.

I'll do character descriptions as well. I have a long time ahead of me. I'm already doing my walkthrough.

Thanks. And...what are the three badges? I got oarsmanship, Basic, and ??

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 04:35 PM
I'll do character descriptions as well. I have a long time ahead of me. I'm already doing my walkthrough.

Thanks. And...what are the three badges? I got oarsmanship, Basic, and ??

Boat, Basic, and Marksmanship. POSSIBLY.

I'll check, my game is already on...

Yeah, it's the learner's permit.

Klia
10-31-2005, 04:46 PM
Thank you SO much.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 04:47 PM
Was it painful not knowing?

Wait, you're doing entries on the badges?

Thourough.

Klia
10-31-2005, 04:48 PM
I have a snippet here of the walkthrough. Let me finish a few more things.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 04:49 PM
I have a snippet here of the walkthrough. Let me finish a few more things.

Oh, you're working on it now? Wow.

Makes me feel bad. I'm such a procrastinator.

Klia
10-31-2005, 04:58 PM
You're not a procrastinator. I just like to get a head start on **** like this.

SNIPPET

I. Powers
A. Psi-blast
Mind: Sasha’s Shooting Gallery
Purpose: Basic offensive attack. Long range, medium damage. A beam of psychic energy.
Upgrade: Hits multiple enemies, more damage

B. Levitation
Mind: Milla’s Dance Party
Purpose: Speeds up walking. Jumping height is doubled. A ball to bounce on.
Upgrade: First time it becomes a slow starting wrecking ball. Second, instant wrecking ball.

C. Pyrokinesis
Mind: Caravan
Purpose: Complex Offense. Medium Range. Moderate damage. Also serves as item cleaner as it burns objects. Fire.
Upgrade: Multiple targets

D. Invisibility
Mind: Caravan
Purpose: Sneaking. Simple Defensive. The power to disappear
Upgrade: Longer lasting.

E. Shield
Mind: Lungfishopolis
Purpose: Complex Defensive. To block oncoming attacks and bounce back attacks. Force field around Raz.

F. Clairvoyance
Mind: The Milkman Conspiracy.
Purpose: To see through another's eyes. Neutral.
Upgrade: None

G. Confusion
Mind: Velvetopia
Purpose: To stop enemies in their tracks and give Raz time to attack. Complex offensive. Allows Raz to run away, attack, or allow enemies to attack themselves.
Upgrade: Enemies turn on themselves. Longer lasting.

II. Badges

III. Items

IV. Enemies

Now I need to find someone to do ASCII art for me. And then tell me how to put it up. Perhaps our coders can help with the putting up. ASCII art is for fancy people. Also this formatting got all wonky because this is a forum not Microsoft Word.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 05:00 PM
You could also put that your thought bubble is good for lighting up dark areas.

Saved my butt on more than one occasion.

Maybe clairvoyance would be easier to get if it were 'to see through another's eyes'?

Klia
10-31-2005, 05:15 PM
You could also put that your thought bubble is good for lighting up dark areas.

Saved my butt on more than one occasion.

Maybe clairvoyance would be easier to get if it were 'to see through another's eyes'?

Ahh. That would make more sense.

My thought bubble has lighted dark areas that have saved your butt? Totally awesome.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 05:17 PM
Shut up. You know what I meant.

The thought bubble.

Do I make fun of you for having to go to dictionary.com all the time? Noz, I'z doeszn't think zo.

Klia
10-31-2005, 05:20 PM
HAHAH, No you don't but you make fun of me for my scanner. ALL the time.

But hey, it's only grammatical errors.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 05:22 PM
HAHAH, No you don't but you make fun of me for my scanner. ALL the time.

But hey, it's only grammatical errors.

It isn't even a grammatical error.

But I'm letting it slide.

THIS TIME.

NEVER CORRECT THE KEY.

I'm very sensitive, and I totally hate that. I'm like an empath I'm so emotional.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 05:24 PM
It's Oarsmans badge, basic braining, and Mental Magnet.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 05:26 PM
It's Oarsmans badge, basic braining, and Mental Magnet.

Cha-zoo! I knew it.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 05:30 PM
You did, that's why you rock Squid! If you need any help from me, I shall be in my sancuary.

Klia
10-31-2005, 05:32 PM
MENTAL MAGNET? Damnit.

Awesome avatar Darth. However I just changed mine from the knights. All three of us would have been themed.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 05:32 PM
Wow, that was totally awesome of you to say.

Purple Tentacle says you rock.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 05:33 PM
MENTAL MAGNET? Damnit.

I was probably totally on drugs. Or some sort of candy-anticipated XTC.

Oops.

Klia
10-31-2005, 05:34 PM
You weren't on drugs or nothing. I know this because you are Everywhere.

However I would like to know who is this Tentacle.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 05:36 PM
I do rock don't I? Well, TO MY SANCUARY!! (slips to the bathroom)

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 05:39 PM
You weren't on drugs or nothing. I know this because you are Everywhere.

However I would like to know who is this Tentacle.

Purple Tentacle.

From Day of the Tentacle.

Eh.

I had no idea what that game was about until I joined this board, and then decided it looked cool.

Our names are oddly similar, I think.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 05:40 PM
I HAVE RETURNED FROM MY SANCUARY!! Does anyone need help on dialoge for the site or somthin'? Cause I'd like to be a behind-the-scenes person for the awesome site. What about play lines from Gloria's Theater? I memorized the knight of joy, since it's so short.

Klia
10-31-2005, 06:08 PM
Lol.....well let me take a look at the site.

Klia
10-31-2005, 06:11 PM
Hey. I got something for someone to take up. The overview!

I'm already doing the Walkthrough. I may do some Character Profiles. However if anyone wants to do them just ask.

-Someone needs to take care of the screenshots/renders/concept art/memory vaults.

-Another Audio

-Another Wallpaper..we could leave that up to fancontent though.

-Move avatars to Multimedia and Add a new fansection with Fan Media.

Just notes to myself.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 06:20 PM
I can do some avatars from screenshots and concept art. I just can't add words to them.

Klia
10-31-2005, 06:31 PM
I can do some avatars from screenshots and concept art. I just can't add words to them.

Great!

Anything else?....

You can really see we have a lot to do.

SandyPhanta
10-31-2005, 06:46 PM
Oh, i can make icons too. here is an example of one of mine. if its good enough though: http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b264/Sandyswebsite/ICONPRACTICE.png

the thing is, i just need a good place to find screenshots. I can barely find any.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 07:02 PM
let sandy do avatars, I'll take care of screenshots, concept art, ect. just not memory vaults, I don't have psychonauts explorer or however those things are aquired.

cara
10-31-2005, 09:07 PM
I love the enthusiasm, everyone. It's awesome.

The site is up. I just have to deal with FTP account making and shiznit. I have a buttload of homework today, so I'm not going to work on that... unless I end up staying up all night. We'll see. :)

I'm going to need to know how many people need access to FTP. Uploading can be handled by a few people - just because a staff member doesn't have direct access to the site doesn't mean they are lesser staff or anything. Just saying.

My email is cara@pfenix.net -- emails about this are welcome, though you can post here too. But if I get it in email, it's on record.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 09:13 PM
Waht site is up? can you give us a link?

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 09:19 PM
Wait a tic, what about a video section with trailers or interviews or maybe Windows movie maker things?

TyraaRane
10-31-2005, 09:58 PM
Wait a tic, what about a video section with trailers or interviews or maybe Windows movie maker things?

The problem with trailers and the like is that they suck up a lot of bandwidth and space.

BUT. If we do want to do those, I have both game trailers, the full hour-long Icons episode (it's split up into multiple parts, though), and a GameSpy interview with Tim from...eh, I'm not sure, actually. Before the game came out. That's all I know. So, if we want those on the site, I can get them to...whoever's going to upload them.

Klia
10-31-2005, 10:03 PM
let sandy do avatars, I'll take care of screenshots, concept art, ect. just not memory vaults, I don't have psychonauts explorer or however those things are aquired.

That may be a problem...you can both do them.

Sandy, those are awesomne

I would like to upload the main stuff before we get into trailers and such. I don't want to eat up all the bandwith.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 10:05 PM
Ok, but they'll really suck compared to hers.

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 10:08 PM
Hey, I'll eat bandwidth for free.

Mmm, domain.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 10:09 PM
Purple Squid, Captain is staring at me. I think he wants to hit me.

junoluver
10-31-2005, 11:41 PM
I have all the memory vaults, and all the sound clips available, I can zip them and send them to whoever's in charge of those, just drop me an email if you need me.

junoluver@yahoo.com

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 11:43 PM
1. Thank you so very, very, very much, juno. You've helped so much. Exdee.

2. Darth, Captain eats space-soup. Best kind.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 11:44 PM
Wow Juno, I'm a big fan of the site. I wish I could start my own psychonauts site, but I can't. No time, much too much posting on here.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 11:45 PM
2. Darth, Captain eats space-soup. Best kind.
Mmmmm....interglactic side dishes that can also be a main course.

junoluver
10-31-2005, 11:49 PM
Wow Juno, I'm a big fan of the site. I wish I could start my own psychonauts site, but I can't. No time, much too much posting on here.
Heheh, thank you! Sorry I never got much of the content I planned on up...I'm glad you guys are helping take over.

Oh and I couldn't tell...your post count is only like, ginormous. :B

Man last time I was on this board, it would literally go several days with no new posts, this is nuts how often it's updated now, it's actually really cool. Nice to see some people are recognizing Psychonauts now. ^^

Purple Squid
10-31-2005, 11:51 PM
Heheh, thank you! Sorry I never got much of the content I planned on up...I'm glad you guys are helping take over.

Oh and I couldn't tell...your post count is only like, ginormous. :B

Man last time I was on this board, it would literally go several days with no new posts, this is nuts how often it's updated now, it's actually really cool. Nice to see some people are recognizing Psychonauts now. ^^

I think it's the members... we're just more interesting. :3

And we just love it so much, we can't leave the other people who love it. Explaining my insanely stupid post count.

And we have a lot to talk about. Like your website, which is going to be 'da bomb' to work on.

DarthAve
10-31-2005, 11:52 PM
Wow, I used some of your renders and concept on a windows movie maker thing I did. I shoulda' put your site in the credits. If you'd like to join out socitey of proud psychonauts, you're always welcome. and let us tell you of all our previous adventures on these boards Junolover, for you are one of us, ONE OF US, ONE OF US!!

junoluver
11-01-2005, 12:03 AM
Whoo, I feel special now. 8D

Heheh, the board actually didn't have much going on back then...just a lot of threads about how to get through a part of the game, or our big "post when you received your copy of Psychonauts!" thread. Oooooh so exciting. ^^

Oh and no big deal on giving credit, I just took screenshots from the game and DVD, and a lot of the renders are from other sources. It's not like I own them, I just took the time to compile them together. ^^

Purple Squid
11-01-2005, 12:03 AM
I'm still upset I got here after that thread died.

Sigh.

junoluver
11-01-2005, 12:04 AM
Hah, I don't recall if I ever posted in it, to be honest.

I got my signed PC version fairly late compared to some.

Purple Squid
11-01-2005, 12:06 AM
I just got mine fairly late in general. Took me forever to get 50 bones.

junoluver
11-01-2005, 12:10 AM
I hadn't even heard of the game until a month or so before its release, and I hadn't been looking at actually purchasing it until I downloaded the demo and experienced the most fun in platform gaming I'd had in quite a while. In fact, it wasn't even really platform...it was puzzle, adventure, everything mixed in one.

The game just has so much balance between different mediums; it's so innovative. I still don't know why it hasn't been more successful. Oh wait, I do: because it's not a sequel to an already overrun title. :0

Purple Squid
11-01-2005, 12:12 AM
Because it isn't a FF game.

And there's no blood/explosions/mindless guns.

junoluver
11-01-2005, 12:19 AM
WHOA. Amazing concept, isn't it?

It's terribly sad. I ranted on the subject in my DA journal at one point, the entry's old but it's there somewhere.

Games like Psychonauts end up being amazing yet they fail financially, which stifles any possiblity of a sequel. Which in a way isn't a terrible thing though either, we wouldn't want Psychonauts to be the next FF or Pokemon either. Tim Schaffer's going to go on making games I'm sure, and the next one will be as cool as Psychonauts or better, and it will be an entirely new concept.

I have a ton of series that I really like, but it's the folks who push a different concept to an entirely new level that really amaze me.

SandyPhanta
11-01-2005, 12:21 AM
yes, and Psychonauts is actually IMAGINATIVE. Unlike some games.

Purple Squid
11-01-2005, 12:23 AM
I enjoy imagination. It makes me think humans can do more than what is expected.

It's in your LJ? I shall make it a point to go look.

junoluver
11-01-2005, 12:27 AM
DA journal actually, just found it: http://junoluver.deviantart.com/journal/5841393/

And yes, I mention that I like Halo 2, which is true (I know a lot of gamers hate Halo 2, but I'm actually a big fan of the game, though I think Combat Evolved is more fun).

Anyway, it's a ton of me going all hysteric over the gaming industry. Whee.

Purple Squid
11-01-2005, 12:31 AM
Oh, if only I had the patience to rant.

I think I'll make time especially for that, later in life. We're a very passionate group of people, no?

junoluver
11-01-2005, 12:34 AM
For me it's a matter of NEEDING to rant when I feel like it. It all pours out of me in a matter of minutes sometimes. You could say I have a talent for a completely useless asset. XD

Yeah I suppose we are, a lot of people don't take games seriously, but you know, for me it's a lot more than just a fun pasttime. It's a passion.

Oh wow, I just realized what a geek I am. *wears her geekiness proudly*

Purple Squid
11-01-2005, 12:36 AM
We've all done the passion thing. We still are.

Hell, I've had rant withdrawls at school because nobody knows what I'm talking about.

And that's why we're here. To talk to Psychonaut people. We make theories, we draw crap, we write for it, we e-mail the crew.

Just so many hi-jinks.

cara
11-01-2005, 10:13 AM
Why'd I go to bed? I missed the presence of the Miss Junoluver. ::sad::

Thank you for letting us continue Whispering Rock! We'll try to keep in fantabulous. :D

Klia
11-01-2005, 03:21 PM
I have all the memory vaults, and all the sound clips available, I can zip them and send them to whoever's in charge of those, just drop me an email if you need me.

junoluver@yahoo.com

Did anyone actually get these files? If not just send them to me at Ravine0mine@aol.com. I'll e-mail juno if no one has.

junoluver
11-01-2005, 05:40 PM
Cara contacted me, but so far my Gmail account refuses to send anything.

If I can't get it to send at some point soon, I'll just upload the zip somewhere and send it that way. Or separate it into several folders; my Yahoo account can't send it all at once.

alliespixie
11-01-2005, 06:32 PM
try my email: alliespixie@yahoo.com i will email if i get it.

Klia
11-01-2005, 08:23 PM
Alright. My computer can probably digest it better if it was in seperate folders anyway.

More walkthrough crap you won't read but I put here to keep this thread alive. Yet again format is a little skewed.

II. Badges

A. Mental Magnet
Purpose: Collects Boosts.

B. Oarsmanship
Purpose: To gain access to the boats

C. Basic Braining
Purpose: To gain passage to camp.

III. Real World Items

A. Cobweb Duster
Purpose: To gather Cobwebs and trade them in for psychic cards

B. Smelling Salts
Purpose: To Exit Mental Realms

C. Bacon
Purpose: To call Cruller for help/tips.

D. Crow Feather
Purpose: To look through the eyes of a crow/tickle people

E. Dowsing Rod
Purpose: Collect Deep Arrowheads, which are worth more than regular arrowheads

F. Lili’s Bracelet
Purpose: To see a secret cutscene by wearing it and looking through the eyes of a crow

G. Dream Fluff
Purpose: To revive Raz/heal Raz

H. Psycho-portal
Purpose: To enter mental realms

I. Lungfish Call
Purpose: To call upon the lungfish to travel across Lake Oblongata

J. Loboto’s Portrait
Purpose: To get past Crispin

K. Straitjacket

L. Gloria’s Trophy

junoluver
11-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Cara, your inbox should now be flooded with 4 zipped folders filled with about 29 meg of memory vaults from the Most Excellent Game Psychonauts.

Let me know if you didn't get 'em.

cara
11-01-2005, 10:12 PM
I saw your post (above) and I was like, yay, go check!

By the state of my Send/Receive dialog box, I'd say you were successful. :D Sweetness! It feels like Christmas.

alliespixie
11-02-2005, 06:07 PM
you guys can send me all the fan stuff {stories mainly] and i will read through and give each one a rate. i will make sure to be nice i sware

Klia
11-04-2005, 08:25 AM
Alright. Cara, you're one of the coders right? Can you explain to me how you upload new content? If a password is involved just PM.

shinzuku
11-04-2005, 06:04 PM
Is there anything I can do to help? I have no idea what, though. I can't code or anything.

cara
11-04-2005, 06:08 PM
Klia has been PMed.

As for you, Miss Shinzuku! ::evil grin::

I dunno. You'd have to ask Klia. Though, even if you aren't "on staff" persay, donations of fanart and the like is just as important as coding the site. For what's a site without fans?

I'd be willing to bet we won't know what we'll need until the uploading and site renovations has been put in motion. But... I'm really bad at gambling. So, again, I point you to Miss Klia's door.

Klia
11-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Hmmm..it doesn't say I have a PM in my box. Could you possibly send it again?

cara
11-04-2005, 06:48 PM
Shoot. Well, it's been sent. I think the problem was that I forgot to provide a recipient. Luckily, I had it saved. Yay! It's long---my apologies.

alliespixie
11-04-2005, 06:51 PM
junoluver, were you able to send any one any files yet?

cara
11-04-2005, 06:52 PM
She's sent me some files and I think Klia might have gotten some.

Why?

alliespixie
11-04-2005, 06:53 PM
because i havent gotten any.

cara
11-04-2005, 06:56 PM
And, er, why would you get any? *confused*

alliespixie
11-04-2005, 06:58 PM
because i said i would help when the thread was new.

cara
11-04-2005, 07:00 PM
And what "job" were you given? Or did you have one in mind? The only need for files would be if you were going to be uploading something or in charge of a section of the site.

alliespixie
11-04-2005, 07:45 PM
i guess i was supposed to rate all the stories from the fans but i dont know who was to give me the sites.

cara
11-04-2005, 07:53 PM
you guys can send me all the fan stuff {stories mainly] and i will read through and give each one a rate. i will make sure to be nice i sware

Oh! Hehe. I've found out what you're talking about, Miss Alliespixie.

Well, first of all, we don't have any fanfiction for you to rate. Plus, I think someone else is in charge of formatting fanfiction, so you'd have to find out who that is and ask her. But but but we don't have final plans for who's doing what so ...

Basically, everything is still in tentative stages and it's too early to say whether you'd be able to do that or not. Even so, I don't have any fanfiction files for you and I almost sure we don't have fanfiction ready period.

alliespixie
11-04-2005, 07:55 PM
ohh that is okay i was just wondering.

Klia
11-05-2005, 12:17 PM
Questions. Who wants to be in charge of:

Articles?
Multimedia?
Fancontent?

Or you can take care of subsections.

http://psychonauts.atspace.org/home.html

Check out the sections you want to do.

I can also have someone take care of general updating as in Links, and Main

shinzuku
11-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Can I be of any help?

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 12:30 PM
which one would i fit under.

Klia
11-05-2005, 12:35 PM
Choose guys. Choose which area of the site you want to work on.

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
what would you do under fancontent?

shinzuku
11-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Can I help with fancontent?

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 12:39 PM
i want to know about it first.

shinzuku
11-05-2005, 12:40 PM
I don't know.

Klia
11-05-2005, 12:40 PM
With fancontent you would upload pieces that people bring to you. Also you would read over the pieces to make sure that they are PG-13 and under.

GTG

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 12:41 PM
okay. i can do that.

cara
11-05-2005, 02:06 PM
I'd also like to note that this will be a responsibility. If you're going on vacation or taking a break, it's up to you to let the staff know that.

I hope I'm not stepping out of line here, Miss Klia but I'd like to give some instruction.

If you're going to be uploading content, you will need to have an FTP program and (probably) basic knowledge of HTML. Please let me know of your limitations so that I can help remedy that.

alliespixie
11-05-2005, 03:19 PM
okay, i'll let you guys know when i can't do it okay.

Klia
11-06-2005, 03:49 PM
I'd also like to note that this will be a responsibility. If you're going on vacation or taking a break, it's up to you to let the staff know that.

I hope I'm not stepping out of line here, Miss Klia but I'd like to give some instruction.

If you're going to be uploading content, you will need to have an FTP program and (probably) basic knowledge of HTML. Please let me know of your limitations so that I can help remedy that.
Funny you should say that vacation thing.

No I am not going on vacation. However my computer has lost internet acess and I will need someone to take over this. For how long? Who knows. I know I can't live without internet acess so this will be terrible for me. I'll get on ASAP. For now, I'll be going to a cyber-cafe to get internet acess.

I'm really pissed off at this. So I'm not trying to dodge this responsibility. However my computer is Windows 98, an old system, and cannot handle Spyware as well as other computers.

DarthAve
11-06-2005, 04:54 PM
I'm confused with what you''re all saying, but I can copy down the plays in Gloria's mind for ya.

alliespixie
11-06-2005, 06:41 PM

No I am not going on vacation. However my computer has lost internet acess and I will need someone to take over this. For how long? Who knows. I know I can't live without internet acess so this will be terrible for me. I'll get on ASAP. For now, I'll be going to a cyber-cafe to get internet acess.

I'm really pissed off at this. So I'm not trying to dodge this responsibility. However my computer is Windows 98, an old system, and cannot handle Spyware as well as other computers.
your world just ended. i know how that feels, and no i'm not going on vacation.

cara
11-06-2005, 11:58 PM

Miss Klia, I'd be happy to take over this project for a little as you nurse your computer back to health... or just kill the damn thing and get a new one. Just let me know if you're okay with me handling this project...

And you have my deepest sympathies. No internet? That's like... I don't know. Not having a nose.

alliespixie
11-07-2005, 12:03 AM
that's like losing your mini heaven.

Klia
11-09-2005, 08:26 AM
Miss Klia, I'd be happy to take over this project for a little as you nurse your computer back to health... or just kill the damn thing and get a new one. Just let me know if you're okay with me handling this project...

And you have my deepest sympathies. No internet? That's like... I don't know. Not having a nose.

I know. I am crying at having three minutes on the internet.

I'm still working on my walkthrough. STILL. Halfway done though.

Paranoidish is not working on our story however.

alliespixie
11-09-2005, 05:30 PM
what story?

DarthAve
11-09-2005, 09:24 PM
Aww, sad song.

:violin:

but GET HAPPY!!!!

:cowdance: :cowdance:

alliespixie
11-09-2005, 09:28 PM
nice cows

Klia
11-09-2005, 09:36 PM
Oleander and Loboto story.

Still working on Walkthrough as I said. I will need to wait for Cara to get on to talk to here.

alliespixie
11-09-2005, 10:58 PM
what's cara in charge of?

Klia
11-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Cara is god right now.

DarthAve
11-10-2005, 04:29 PM
is there anything you need to ask me, anyone? I wanna feel helpful.

alliespixie
11-10-2005, 05:01 PM
that doesn't sound good, cara being god.

DarthAve
11-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Nothin' I can help with, no, nothing? Ok, the skating party was fun. I didn't learn fully how to skate but I did get to do the chicken dance which was fun.

cara
11-10-2005, 05:52 PM
"Cara is god"

Tell me why that doesn't sound good? It sounds good to me. In fact, it sounds like it should always be so.

So I've been approved for godhood, Miss Klia? Thanks. :3 I'll start working on it as soon as I can; let me know if I can help you with the walkthrough too.

I got a bunch of files from Miss Junoluver today, too. Yep yep! We're moving forward at an incredibly fast pace. Like, CLOUD fast.

Klia
11-10-2005, 05:57 PM
Fast? It seems slow to me as I haven't been on my computer. I'm ready to download the files...if you could give me a link once again.

Then I'll talk to others and see if we can upload other files that they have come up with.

Cara, you're getting a general account as well, I believe?

DarthAve
11-10-2005, 06:23 PM
This website shall ROCK after we lucasfourmsers get done with it. IT SHALL ROCK SO FREAKIN' HARD!! Nothin' I can help with? I've got some dialoge from Gloria's plays and a few asylum cutscenes.

alliespixie
11-10-2005, 06:41 PM
lets get this party started.

Klia
11-10-2005, 07:10 PM
right now.

alliespixie
11-10-2005, 07:33 PM
yeah

DarthAve
11-10-2005, 08:08 PM
Woo, let's rock!

alliespixie
11-10-2005, 10:12 PM
do the twist.

DarthAve
11-10-2005, 10:32 PM
I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt!~clap, clap, clap, clap~ I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt!~clap, clap, clap, clap~ I don't wanna be a chicken, I don't wanna be a duck, so I shake my butt!~clap, clap, clap, clap~

Klia
11-17-2005, 09:13 PM
Damn, I'm back, after that long evil wait for Comcast to fix my computer. Damn.

There seems to be a lack of interest here. Still want to do this?

alliespixie
11-17-2005, 09:26 PM
i still do

Klia
11-17-2005, 09:46 PM
i still do

Great! That makes two of us.

alliespixie
11-17-2005, 09:48 PM
sweet. don't we need more than two people to run this site?

DarthAve
11-17-2005, 10:26 PM
I wanna help!! I have no social life, so I'm always available.

alliespixie
11-17-2005, 11:08 PM
sweet, well that makes three. three people can handle a site can we?

Smon
11-17-2005, 11:43 PM
sweet, well that makes three. three people can handle a site can we?
You need me to make a "long useless flash introduction". As Strong Bad put it.

alliespixie
11-18-2005, 05:23 PM
yeah smon i do.

Klia
11-18-2005, 06:18 PM
Four...cool. Though one is going to make a long useless flash introduction.

Huzzah!

alliespixie
11-18-2005, 06:26 PM
give it to smon to make the long useless flash introduction, but hey i still wanto see his so called flashy introduction.

shinzuku
11-18-2005, 06:47 PM
Damn, I'm back, after that long evil wait for Comcast to fix my computer. Damn.

There seems to be a lack of interest here. Still want to do this?

I do. Not sure what I can do though.

alliespixie
11-18-2005, 06:49 PM
that makes 5 people.

Smon
11-18-2005, 07:18 PM
give it to smon to make the long useless flash introduction, but hey i still wanto see his so called flashy introduction.
I think I need a little more practice before I try it... but I can make a flash menu like on Tim Fandango.

alliespixie
11-18-2005, 07:20 PM
by all means do something, everyone is gone and i'm getting bored.

Smon
11-18-2005, 09:00 PM
by all means do something, everyone is gone and i'm getting bored.
K, I'm making a beta of the menu now. I even found a PsychoNauts-esque font.

alliespixie
11-18-2005, 09:01 PM
sweet

DarthAve
11-18-2005, 09:20 PM
Ohh, it makes my mouth water. I can give you skripts to cutscenes, like the intro inner asylum one and when you first talk to Fred.

alliespixie
11-18-2005, 09:23 PM
this site is so going to rock