PDA

View Full Version : Music?

Dark Wizard
11-05-2005, 05:20 PM
Is there anyway to inplament any sort of battle music from the Star Wars movies into KOTOR or TSL? Speicifcally the Anikan-Obi-wan lightsaber duel music and "Duel of fates" during the boss battles.

It would be cool having the anikna-obi-wan music play when you face Bastilla and Kriea and the "Duel of Fates" when you fight malak and Nilhious (spelling?)

I am new to modding so I'm sorry if this seems like a noobish question to ask....

RobQel-Droma
11-06-2005, 12:54 AM
If you have the music yourself you can look in the "General Tutorials..." thread, I think D333 made a tutorial about that. However (correct me if I am wrong anybody), I think you can't release Star Wars music for download on the internet.

Dark Wizard
12-06-2005, 05:27 PM
I don't understand that tutorial though. I don't know where to find the file that has all the functions and crap in it. I have the music, i just need a step by step way to impiment it.

specifically i want to change the music for the star forge (both battle and regular) and the music when you fight malak to the same song. I have the song n ave format, and i have put it in the streammusic folder, however i dont understand what to do next. I Dl the basic kotor tool and the microsof.net thingy, and i still dont understand.

Can anyone help me, that tutorial is really confusing for me....

Simbacca
12-06-2005, 06:23 PM
you should of used spoiler tags for part of that first post

Dark Wizard
12-06-2005, 07:45 PM
you should of used spoiler tags for part of that first post

excuse me, but the game has been out for over 2 years, i think most people on these forums know how the game ends...

But can anyone help me out? This is really fustrating cu i dont know alot of the technical stuff in the tutorial