PDA

View Full Version : My Kotor III Idea

Alkonium
11-06-2005, 10:08 PM
Here's my theory on Kotor III and I've come up with combined with things I've found out plus some of my own ideas. It would be called Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic III: The Return of Revan. The plot centres around Revan's return to Known Space and a second Star Forge, the destruction of which results in the creation of Mustafar, as well as the stranding of HK-47 and several other HK droids on the planet for thousands of years, and T3-M4's drifting through space for thousands of years until he lands on Naboo and is remade into R2-D2. Any ideas?

The Doctor
11-07-2005, 12:17 AM
The thing about T3? NO!
Another Star Forge? NO!
Revan being the PC again? NO!
Creation of Mustafar idea is ok, but it's a little weak.

RobQel-Droma
11-07-2005, 12:48 PM
I'm sorry Alkonium, but I didn't like any of those ideas. T3 being made into R2? No, they are two different droids. T3 is what was called a Utility Droid, and had a different body than R2. R2 is a Astromech Droid, and has a much different body than that. It is kind of a intriguing idea, but it is a little bit farfetched.

Second Star Forge? You have to be kiddding me. :xp: Let me guess, we are going to have the same old party members to, and we are going to have to go to the same planets to find the *gasps* second star maps, that lead to another Star Forge! No way, lets not replay the first game.

Pretty much what Doc said about the Mustafar thing. Might be ok, but a little weak and farfetched. The HK thing might work, but personally I don't like the whole Galaxies HK thing on Mustafar. But it would be nice to maybe kind of hint at that.

Sabretooth
11-08-2005, 03:34 AM
OMG, this is sooo going to interest the writers of Star Wars: Galaxy.