View Full Version : 3 Star Wars Questions

11-22-2005, 08:41 PM
The first 2 questions I don't remember the answer - the last one is something to ponder.

1. How did Anakin get the scar across his right eye?

2. What are the fighter ships called that Anakin and Obi-Wan are flying at the beginning of episode 3 (Anakin yellow, Obi-wan red)?

3. Why did the scout trooper of Episode 3 have the sense to use camoflage on Kashyyyk, but the scout troopers of Episode 6 on Endor opted to stick out like a sore thumb in white armor (hey you can kill me over here)?

(Don't get me wrong, I think the white scout troopers are very cool, but just wondering.) :speeder: :speeder: :speeder:

11-23-2005, 04:05 PM
1. Ive heard he got it fighting someone named Assajj Ventress, a dark jedi or sith or somthing. Maybe i'm wrong though, i'm not a huge EU fan.

2. They are called jedi interceptors, also known as Eta-2 Actis Interceptors I believe.

3. I don't think there is a reason really, just the way the uniform evolved. The Empire probably didn't really care enough about individual troopers to give them camo armor, they're expendable in the Empires eyes.

11-23-2005, 05:10 PM
1. It was in Clone Wars wasn't it?

2.^What Android said^

3. There was no-one going to kill the Scout Troopers on Endor, they just thought there were Ewoks. On Kashyyyk they were there for War.

11-30-2005, 03:48 PM
1. He got it fighting Assaj Ventress alright, but it wasn't shown directly in Clone Wars. He fights her in chapters 18/19, but it's not until they barney it out again on Coruscant that he gets the scar. The comic SW:Republic #71 shows the duel itself.
Clone Wars 22 shows Anakin's first meeting with Padmé after getting it. http://media.ign.com/boardfaces/22.gif

It's alright, you can close your mouths now.
:D B.