PDA

View Full Version : Who's Satan in this picture?

Das Mole
11-22-2005, 10:59 PM
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/DasMole/satan.jpg

Is it:

a) Ms. Zajac ~ English
b) Ms. Fonda ~ Consumer
c) Madame Roesner ~ French
d) Mrs. Clancy ~ Math
e) The library nazi

Guess away! :)

RoyTordesLegend
11-23-2005, 04:51 AM
It's you behind the lens Das. Only Satan could have such a sh-t taste in music!! :)

Gabez
11-23-2005, 05:08 AM
Wow, you have a library Nazi too?

TIS HER I SAY

RoyTordesLegend
11-23-2005, 08:57 AM

TIS HER I SAY

Doesn't every library?

Ray Jones
11-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Which one is the sexy looking girl?

Das Mole
11-23-2005, 11:06 AM

Shut up.

Ray Jones
11-23-2005, 11:26 AM
No seriously. I ask you. The smiling one. Is that the ballet-teacher?

Zoom Rabbit
11-23-2005, 11:48 AM

Beats me. I'd do all of them, personally. :dozey: At the same time...BRING IT ON, ladies--I'm not scared! Daddy's got a can full of spinach, yes he does.

What? :max: Never mind. Satan is clearly the french teacher. The living Force has told me this.

Joshi
11-23-2005, 12:27 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and say the sexy looking girl is his older sister or something. Either way, why should any of us care about this? last time I checked, this wasn't a blog.

Skinkie
11-23-2005, 12:36 PM

TIS HER I SAY

In my middle school we had a mean German woman who we think only wnated her job so she could burn the books at night.

DrMcCoy
11-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Das, is that your way of telling us you've got faar too much time on your hands? O_o

Hmm, would you like to do my linear algebra homework? There's a nice one with lots of matrices multiplication!

Das Mole
11-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Das, is that your way of telling us you've got faar too much time on your hands? O_o

Lol, no. It took me like a 2 minutes to make that pic up and put it on photobucket. It's also my way of telling you that Madame Roesner, aka my French teacher is Satan and shouldn't have told us about a fvcking project on Monday that was due today. She's such a stupid bitch. OK, anyway...

There's a nice one with lots of matrices multiplication!

Matrices were easy before the memory on my calculator got erased...a good friend of mine had done a project for an independent-study type class where he made a shyteload of calculator programs, and then he gave them all to me. Yeah, well, he's kinda not my friend anymore so now I can't get those back, lol. Oops. :P

Gabez
11-23-2005, 07:50 PM
You have a "consumer" teacher?

Only in America!

Zoom Rabbit
11-23-2005, 08:29 PM
Yes! We *consume her.*

*(Plays 'Hot for Teacher' by Van Halen.)*

Note: I got it right...Satan IS the french teacher. :dozey: I'm either psychic or I've slept with a french teacher or two of my own. Who's your daddy?

Kjølen
11-23-2005, 08:31 PM
This topic went horribly array, and fast. Infact, it was array to begin with.

Joshi
11-24-2005, 06:12 AM
That's probably because it's a blog entry in the wrong place.

Ray Jones
11-24-2005, 06:36 AM
Neil. >...> Are you're aiming at being the forum's Grinch this year?

Seriously, there are seven persons on this picture, and only five listed. What about that?

Joshi
11-24-2005, 09:10 AM
Neil. >...> Are you're aiming at being the forum's Grinch this year?

I've put in my application.

Ray Jones
11-24-2005, 10:25 AM
Go out, find a girl.--How about..Satan? ^^

[edit]

Zoom: But.. doing it with teachers is like sex without love?

DrMcCoy
11-24-2005, 10:31 AM

http://www.foxjapan.com/movies/bedazzled/wp/800a.jpg

:naughty:

edlib
11-24-2005, 11:24 AM
I got it right...Satan IS the french teacher.
"There is no hell. There is only France."-- Frank Zappa

And by extension, French teachers are doing the devil's work.

Das Mole
11-24-2005, 02:16 PM
Seriously, there are seven persons on this picture, and only five listed. What about that?

Actually, the whole picture is of the foreign language department. None of the other teachers I listed (inlcuding the library nazi) are in that pic...

I'd post the rest of the teachers' pics here, but alas, they aren't on the effing school website, so, y'know.

Ray Jones
11-25-2005, 09:29 AM
:¬: I feel betrayed. But whatever. No christmas present for you!

Uuuhm.. the third from the left..err..la..es-pan-ol? Oh, and the left one--Deutsche Lehrer?

Joshi
11-25-2005, 11:33 AM

I got me a girl, and no matter how sweet and innocent she tries to make herself out to be, I'm still convinced she is infact the devil.

Ray Jones
11-28-2005, 06:26 AM
Well, .. "Experiences", huh? :D

Yeah, me knows, don't remind me >..> evil appears to be sweet as sugar next to a girls power of raping hearts and painting a whole house with the blood dripping out, just to nail its wizened remains to your ass and make you sit down, let alone the mental damage. <..<;; Whatever. Screw it.

However, I wasn't talking about the innocent part. No reason to have it the manly type-o-lurve, ya know?

PS: And damn, fix your sig-thingy, Neil. :P

Alien426
11-28-2005, 06:55 AM
Life As A Guy (http://www.revo1.com/videos/lifeasaguy.asf) aka "Ah, L'Amour" will teach you proper communication with girls...

a 1,65 MB download

Ray Jones
11-28-2005, 07:17 AM
Ah c'mon, that ain't true.. :D:D:D

It doesn't appears to be about the right words that much.. mostly it's about the right spot at the right time. Ok, and the right look. Then it's like anything goes. Even a simple "Wanna ****?" suddenly becomes one of the "working" catch up lines for Carleena Imnotoneofthose, if you have the look and manage to time it right, bro'.

Necroman
11-28-2005, 11:11 PM
*Listening to "Runnin With The Devil" by Van Halen*:urpdude:

I was convinced that Satan was the math teacher...(don't ask :stick: )

Joshi
11-29-2005, 06:03 AM
Well, .. "Experiences", huh? :D

Yeah, me knows, don't remind me >..> evil appears to be sweet as sugar next to a girls power of raping hearts and painting a whole house with the blood dripping out, just to nail its wizened remains to your ass and make you sit down, let alone the mental damage. <..<;; Whatever. Screw it.

However, I wasn't talking about the innocent part. No reason to have it the manly type-o-lurve, ya know?

PS: And damn, fix your sig-thingy, Neil. :P

Hey, I aint complainin :D

As for my sig, it was purposely created like that to annoy you Ray, and it looks like it's worked. I of course had a time limit on how long it would take to annoy you, if you'd waited at loeast 3 more days without complaining, it probably would have changed it. Now...it stays.

Ray Jones
11-29-2005, 11:10 AM
Poppycock. You just deleted the original photoshop or whatever file after saving the animation and are simply too lazy to do all the work again!

Joshi
11-30-2005, 07:50 AM
Oh no, I got the Photoshop file, it's fixed and everything, I've even changed it to GIF format, all it really takes now is for me to upload it and replace this one...but hell, where's the fun in that?

Ray Jones
11-30-2005, 08:01 AM
Maybe in not looking like a complete idiot who's even dumb eunuch to have a crippled sig-pic on purpose?

Wait.. yes. Suddenly.. I like it. Beautiful. :xp:

Joshi
11-30-2005, 08:24 AM
Eunuch?!

Ray Jones
11-30-2005, 08:28 AM
Yah??!

Zoom Rabbit
11-30-2005, 01:36 PM
Zoom: But.. doing it with teachers is like sex without love?

:max: No, no...it's always been morally acceptable to lie to teachers. I just do it hard-core old school style.

'Of course I love you. I wrote a love poem for you, but my kitties ate it. I'll have to write a new one for you tonight, and give it to you in the morning. Meanwhile, let's see what's under that dress.'

Note: This crap only goes over if you're wearing nice cologne. :dozey:

Joshi
12-01-2005, 08:24 AM
Yah??!

I'll have you know my meat and two veg is in fine working order... and so's my penis!

Das Mole
12-01-2005, 02:37 PM
Hey guys, nice job getting my T-Mobile Ad thread off-topic.

How do you get a topic off-topic in an effing off-topic forum?!

Kjølen
12-01-2005, 05:59 PM
Why the hell are you telling us here? That's off-topic in itself! :p

Ray Jones
12-02-2005, 04:09 AM
I'm really torn between deobfuscating the obvious phonetic correlation between enough and eunuch or handing you the "zuccmini of the year" award.

Das: Which phone do you have? .. Not that I care.. but to stay on topic (and thanks to the grinchoz I'll have to stay it here) .. which one is it? :P

Das Mole
12-02-2005, 08:24 AM
I dunno...it's like model #SGH-X475 or something :p It says it every day when I turn my phone on, but I don't really pay attention.

Ray Jones
12-02-2005, 10:05 AM
You don't pay attention, but bother us in countless threads with this stupid ad? :~~
Also, you must know! Unimaginable there is an mobile-thing-producery-typee-folks-guy not branding his name onto something he made. C'mon, Nokia, Sony, Samsung.. maybe something Illinois-specific..?

Without ringing tones -- but making a lot of ill-i-noise? Boahaha. *pants down*

Das Mole
12-02-2005, 10:30 AM
SGH-X475. There. I just checked. It's Samsung.

And yes, I do have ringtones on it. Nothing you'd be interested in, though :p

Ray Jones
12-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Mine's saying "Matze --- Telefon!" with the sexy voice of a sexy girl. Interesting? Thought so! :P

Zoom Rabbit
12-02-2005, 09:14 PM
I'm sorry, Ray...I must have given her your number by mistake. :dozey: Tell her to meet me in Aspen saturday at the 'bearskin lodge,' and this time be drunk by the time I get there.

Das: Topic? The topic of choice often undergoes a series of permutations in the course of serious elucidary conversation as the engaged intellects cast wider their conceptual models in order to encompass the viewpoints of the others at the table; this should not be thought of as the truncation of a line of thought, but rather a healthy branching out of the philosophical tree. Give me a dollar.

Das Mole
12-03-2005, 07:19 PM
I strongly (http://www.gizoogle.com) disagree . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfu*kin' dome. See'n how said "healthy blunt-rollin' gets topics closed, that would be a no F-R-to-tha-izzom me.

And no, you cizzant have a dollar.

DrMcCoy
12-04-2005, 08:10 AM
http://drmccoy.xtrem3.de/imgs/word.jpg

Kjølen
12-04-2005, 02:02 PM
Old™.

But still good. :D

Zoom Rabbit
12-05-2005, 11:28 AM
I strongly (http://www.gizoogle.com) disagree . Fo'-fo' desert eagle to your motherfu*kin' dome. See'n how said "healthy blunt-rollin' gets topics closed, that would be a no F-R-to-tha-izzom me.

And no, you cizzant have a dollar.

I'll give you a dollar to tell me what the hell you just said. :dozey: This 'blunt rollin' you speak of, for example...is it perchance a native african jungle ritual involving sacred plants? I'm wearing feathers, so I can play.