PDA

View Full Version : Break it to me gently: Space Endor

Boogeyman
11-23-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey Everyone,

Well... I finished all of the Galactic Conquest modes (Birth of the Rebellion, etc) as well as the 501st campaigns... and I was surprised to see that Space Endor wasn't unlocked for use in IA. I've read threads that indicate Pandemic/LA left it out of the game... but why would they do that considering that there is a Space Endor image used as a load screen between maps in Galactic Conquest?

Does anyone have any insight/knowledge of Space Endor being in the game? Or was that loading screen designed to break my heart? Should I crack out the tissue for a long night of boo-hooing?

sniff-sniff,

Boogeyman

Angarah
11-23-2005, 07:54 PM
Play Galactic Conquest and attack Endor when theres a fleet stationed there

Commander Obi-Wan
11-23-2005, 07:55 PM
2001...wow....anyway, you can only play Space Endor in Galactic Conquest by meeting up with another capital ship over Endor.

Boogeyman
11-23-2005, 07:59 PM
I wondered if that may be the way to do it.Thanks Angarah and Commander Obi-Wan!

Looks like it's going to be a late night :)

Darth Alec
11-24-2005, 11:09 AM
Yes but those battles are not different then any others. Not even Space Coruscant.

ParanoidAndroid
11-24-2005, 11:42 AM
Yeah theres space endor, but if your looking to replay the battle from the movie you will be dissapointed, it's basicly 2 capital ships fighting each other, like every other space battle.