PDA

View Full Version : builds from the movies

ImA_JediToo
11-23-2005, 10:51 PM
If you have any good movie based char builds,post them here :)

I have a Darth Maul one(I had an Anakin one but I forgot it)

Soldier/Guardian

Str:16
Dex:14
Con:12
Int:10
Wis:10
Cha:10
extra 5:all to strength
Basic barbarian type build is fitting I think

Feats(hand picked)
Master Two-Weapon Fighting
Weapon Specialization:Lightsaber
Improved Jedi Defense
Master Conditioning
whatever else you want

Skills:whatever you want
Powers
Knight Speed
Force Wave
whatever else you want

Equipment: Dark Jedi Knight Robe,Red Double-Bladed Lightsaber,Eriadu Strength Amplifier,Adrenaline Amplifier

I know its vague but he doesn't do all that much except fight.And I got Force Wave from LEGO Star Wars if you were wondering

P.S what do u think of my avatar and sig?

MrVorlon
11-24-2005, 12:04 AM
I'd put Darth Maul's Dex at 16, maybe 18. He was fast. Fast enough to battle a Jedi Master and his apprentice at the same time.

I like your avatar. It's very Atari.

ImA_JediToo
11-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Atari?What...anyway yeah I originally had Dex at 12 but then I remembered all the flips he does in the energy core room.OK maybe...extras-2 to DEX,3 to STR?

Emperor Devon
11-24-2005, 02:52 AM
You have too much time on your hands.

MrVorlon
11-24-2005, 04:15 AM
Atari?What...anyway yeah I originally had Dex at 12 but then I remembered all the flips he does in the energy core room.OK maybe...extras-2 to DEX,3 to STR?
Atari is a good thing young 'un. :)

Cool. He's definitely strong. Obi Wan defeated him through luck. What a bumbler.

Prime
11-24-2005, 12:00 PM
I'd say Maul would have high dex, str, and con. He was a physical machine.

ImA_JediToo
11-24-2005, 12:32 PM
If you mean Atari the company then I don't know how that compares to my avatar but ok...

Devon,how do I have too much time on my hands?The build only took like 2 minutes if that,and my avatar took about 4(including uploading time)

MrVorlon
11-28-2005, 02:30 AM
If you mean Atari the company then I don't know how that compares to my avatar but ok...

Devon,how do I have too much time on my hands?The build only took like 2 minutes if that,and my avatar took about 4(including uploading time)
It reminds me of those clunky Atari stlye graphics. :twogun: