PDA

View Full Version : Battle 5, Mission 3 "Break Emon Out of Brig"

AthosD
05-09-2000, 12:36 PM
Probably a technical problem, but I thought I'd post this here just to be sure...

In the area where I've got to pick up the container...there's no nav buoy! Whether I pick it up first or not, it's just not there...I've quit the game and replayed it several times, but no difference. And yes, I have Version 2.02 http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/smile.gif

Any help/ideas would be much appreciated!

Thanks folks,

Athos

Crayon_Assassin007
05-09-2000, 02:47 PM
hmm... I know in the briefing that Dunari says that the container is Tiberium Gas (or something to that effect). Anyways, The REAL Container has (bomb) right beside its ID.
I did the same thing you did. When I found out that the nav buoy didn't immediately come up. I knew something was wrong so I pressed the "O" key on keyboard for NEXT Objective craft and <wala> I found the bomb. After you retrieve the bomb Dunari says something and off you go with new nav bouy activated.
hehe... just saw the cutscene following these series of missions. I think I'm in Battle 6 Mission 1 now...

------------------

hey, thats mine!
&lt;yoink!!&gt;

Thrawn
05-09-2000, 02:49 PM
What mission is this, I don't remember numbers and battles, sorry.

------------------
"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn
Rogue 6

garyah99
05-09-2000, 02:51 PM
Yes, make sure you have the right container. It will tell you from the scan that it contains the bomb.

------------------
Every time I think I've found the end of the rainbow...I trip over it.

AthosD
05-09-2000, 06:27 PM
Ah, thanks Crayon, garyah! I actually did notice the bomb there too once, but didn't think anything of it. Duh.

Thanks again guys.

Athos