PDA

View Full Version : Returning Characters

Atton
12-04-2005, 08:22 PM
Which characters from both KOTOR I and II should be in the next game or none at all. I am hoping for new playable characters but i want some people to come back just because of story reasons. When Atton's future was reveilved it left me with many questions (WTF) i love the mysteriousness because it sounds like he will be back because she does not say it all. I think both Wookies should come back regardless of alignment, it would be interesting to see good wookie v.s. bad wookie, interesting. For story reasons Carth and Bastilla should come back (although i hate them). Kreia should come back as a force ghosty thingy to guide the exile or make his life miserable (assuming the exile is in the game). I think both the Disciple and the Handmaiden should be in the game if the exile is in and depending on gender of the game. Those two characters were the Exile's apprentence (I he/she trained other but deal with it). I think Juhani should die (never liked her). Mandalore should come back as well because he kicked major ass. The droids plus bao-dur should come back just not go-to because go-to is neither humorours or good for that matter.

vader815
12-04-2005, 08:30 PM
HK-47, T3-M4

The Doctor
12-04-2005, 08:37 PM
^What he said, as well as Bastila. She's gotta come back.

Soogz
12-04-2005, 09:00 PM
Yeah. The two droids and Bastila. I honestly want Mission back, but seeing if you went DS in Kotor, its not likely that it will happen. :?

90SK
12-04-2005, 09:35 PM
I want the Exile and Revan. No preference as to who the PC is, but I want to tie up the Exile-Revan thing.

Also, I'd like to see Carth and Atton. It would be neat to see them interact.

Soogz
12-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Eh, I don't know about Atton... Maybe could make a cameo.

Emperor Devon
12-04-2005, 09:55 PM
I would like to see all the party members who survived KOTOR I and II. A force ghost Kreia would be nice, though.

90SK
12-04-2005, 10:01 PM
That would be cool. That, and/or force ghost Kavar.

Soogz
12-04-2005, 10:17 PM
haha Ghost Zez-kai-ell would make my day.

RobQel-Droma
12-04-2005, 11:05 PM
HK-47, T3-M3 if no one else. Probably Mandalore, too. Those would probably be the only returning ones that I would want in your party.

I would like to see Carth and Bastila again (if they weren't killed by you in K1), as Admiral and Jedi Master respectively. I would also like to see Mission, but she could be killed, and she wasn't really that main of a story character; I guess I will have to say no, on her.

Someone mentioned Juhani getting killed, but as you could have killed her twice in K1, and the first time it didn't have anything to do with whether Revan was LS or DS, so they won't include her.

I would love to see Atton and Carth interact, too. That would be pretty funny, and would be a nice touch for them to meet in the game. The only force ghost I want is Jolee Bindo. Period. As for the wookiees, and the others, there isn't much story importance for them compared to the others, so why waste time on including them?

SilverSentinal2
12-04-2005, 11:58 PM
Ok whay did someone post tree times is it that important? J/K ;-) I want to be Revan again so Carth is in there definately with a real kiss or wedding. Come on you guys get chicks in their underware no matter how you play, we girls need love too! Exile too but a guy, honestly I want I kotor3 where you can have seperate missions for each of them. They did that a lot in 2 so why not.

Visas I'll die if she's not there.

Atton get him a nice Jedi girl NPC he needs to be forgiven already.

Mira is ok but don't NEED her.

Handmaiden She can die for all I care

Disciple Ditto

Bao-dur Again nice but not necessary

Mission DEFINATELY we gotta see how she turned out, I mean you dark siders can specify and not get her.

Juhani Ditto

The droids Of course to not have them would be a desecaration to all of us.

Canderous Ditto

Wookiees not necessary

Force Ghost hmm undecided maybe Vash? Still ticked off that she was dead before I got there.

Jolee YES YES YES and YES somebody from the Jedi needs a brain.

Bastie Sure the "princess" has grown on me since writing her.
And any new NPC's are fine too, and yes Carth must meet Atton. Five will get you ten credits they know each other from the Mandalorian wars.

RobQel-Droma
12-05-2005, 01:14 AM
Sorry about the triple post, fellows. For some reason my computer wasn't connecting to the site, so I ended up clicking the "quick reply" button several times. I guess it remembered that and posted it three times in a row. :dozey:

Aurora Merlow
12-05-2005, 02:27 AM
Bastila is a must, carth, Jolee, and the handmaiden.

Darth InSidious
12-05-2005, 06:43 AM
Bastila, Carth, Canderous , Jolee, T3 and HK and Mission would be nice, IMHO. Juhani I'd also like to see again, but I'm not really too fussed about the NPCs provided the three who straddle both (T3, HK and Canderous) return again.

Sabretooth
12-05-2005, 08:53 AM
T3 and HK.
Canderous.
Bastila (optional).
Carth (optional).
Atton (optional)
Kreia's Ghost (Optional).
Bindo's Ghost (Optional).

BTW, does Bao-Dur die at Malachor V in KotOR II? If not, then optional.

JediMaster12
12-05-2005, 11:53 AM
Personally I would like to see Atton and the Disciple again, mainly because they fought over the Exile though that appeared sketchy. Definitely see Revan and the Exile to tie up the story. Jolee Bindo ghost, yes because he had some humor for a 'crotchety hermit.' Most important HK and T3. They are da BOMB!!
The Handmaiden ehh
Mira- I thought she kicked some Woookie butt. I play lightside

Darth Viggo
12-11-2005, 02:02 PM
I would love to see Atton and Carth interact, too. That would be pretty funny, and would be a nice touch for them to meet in the game. The only force ghost I want is Jolee Bindo.

I too would like to see interaction between Atton and Carth.

I never ever want to see Kreia again, she annoyed me greatly in KotOR II, always questioning what I was doing and telling me what to do...bah!

Jae Onasi
12-11-2005, 02:14 PM
My list:
T3 and HK
Jolee in whatever form
Carth
Bastila
Atton
Mira
Canderous
Mission
Revan and Exile at some point in the game

Heh, if Carth and Atton would be funny, I can just see a Mira/Mission or Mira/Bastila interaction....
I'd like to see the rest in cameos, or for short periods on a single planet--e.g. if you went to Kashyyyk, the Wookies could perhaps join the party or at least be part of a significant side quest. I don't know if that's doable or not, but it might be fun.

FiEND_138
12-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Just the droids & Candalore

Though I guess I have to add which ever jedi the exile trained in tSL, hopefully just as cameo's. As long as Bastila doesn't show up I'm happy, thats the only place OE really let me down in K2. In my games (K1) she's dead.... always.

Jeff
12-11-2005, 02:53 PM
I think only Mandalore and the droids should return to be in the party, but other characters can appear in the game maybe.

OoMandaloreoO
12-11-2005, 04:54 PM
Mandalore will be back. But bastilla wnt casue she died giving birth to darth raptor.

whoops.

RobQel-Droma
12-11-2005, 06:37 PM
^Huh?!

Party Members: Mandalore, HK-47, T3-M3, (maybe) Bastila.
Cameos: Carth, Bastila, Atton, Briana/Visas, (maybe) Bao-Dur.
Force Ghosts: Kavar/Vrook (or both), Jolee Bindo, Nihilus.

I realize I already posted, but this is the revised edition :).

90SK
12-11-2005, 06:41 PM
A Nihilus force ghost, eh? Hmm, not a bad concept. That would be pretty interesting, actually. Maybe from a time period where he can actually speak clearly, though. It would be ultra-lame (and pretty awkward) if he just appeared and started groaning at you.

RobQel-Droma
12-11-2005, 07:01 PM
^Yeah. The sounds were kind of cool, I thought it reinforced the mysteriousness of Nihilus's character, but not as a force ghost. I just thought that he would probably be the "spirit form" kind of guy

90SK
12-11-2005, 07:05 PM
I agree. Maybe they could just add subtitals, or something, if they do do it. Though seeing Nihilus before he went all corpse on us would be pretty nifty.

Vladimir-Vlada
12-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Here's my list:

Revan (either PC or NPC[party member] in my opinion)
Ry'ghol (either PC or NPC[party member] in my opinion)
Carth (a must)
Mission (optional, but still nice)
Bastila (a must)
Juhani (purely optional)
Jolee (semi-must semi-optional)
Canderous/Mandalore (a must, but without the armour)
HK-47 (a must)
T3-M4 (a must)
Atton (a must)
Bao-Dur (optional)
Handmaiden (a must)
Mira (please)

Kreia (as a force ghost)

I would really like to see how Carth, Atton, Bao-Dur, Disciple and Canderous interact with each other or fight over Revan or Ry'ghol(if either of them are females). Also to see Bastila, Mira and the Handmaiden interact with each other as well or fight over Revan or Ry'ghol (if either of them are males).

RobQel-Droma
12-11-2005, 07:13 PM
That is a long list. Where is the room for the new party members, the ones who couldn't have been killed and who has an new, unknown backstory?

Vladimir-Vlada
12-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Where is the room for the new party members, the ones who couldn't have been killed and who has an new, unknown backstory?
Of course there will be room. I was thinking of at least 8 more party members. Also I was thinking of upgrading the Ebon Hawk.

But the most important is: That every party member, you and every NPC affects the story. Even one single decission can change the story completely. So the more party members, NPC's, side quests and decissions=Longer, better story with multiple endings :smash:

RobQel-Droma
12-11-2005, 07:25 PM
If you have 17 or 18 party members, there will be no way you could use even half of them, or discover who they are. That would not be good. Just have a total of nine or ten, most with completely new backstories, so that the game is interesting, and that we don't have 20 party members to try and choose from. It would be WAY too confusing.

Vladimir-Vlada
12-11-2005, 07:39 PM
If you have 17 or 18 party members, there will be no way you could use even half of them, or discover who they are.
They could make a long game. And why not take all of your party members at once? That way you won't miss anything.

It would be WAY too confusing.
What's wrong with detailed plots? That way you'll have to pay attention as well as make you think when making decissions.

90SK
12-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Too much detail can ruin a game, especially if it isn't properly executed.

Vladimir-Vlada
12-11-2005, 08:09 PM
Saying that when it comes to Bioware or Obsidian is almost like pessimism.

90SK
12-11-2005, 08:16 PM
Yes, but to such extremes? Not that it's a bad thing, but considering what OE had to begin with (and what it was slashed down to) is a testament to just how much detail they can cram in without making the story rambling and confusing.

Of course, it would be awesome if they could pull it off, and if they did so, I wouldn't be complaining. It's just unlikely that it'll happen.

Vladimir-Vlada
12-11-2005, 08:18 PM
Of course, it would be awesome if they could pull it off, and if they did so, I wouldn't be complaining. It's just unlikely that it'll happen.
Well, that's where cooperation between companies comes in. :D

a_nazgul
12-11-2005, 11:25 PM
I want to see as many old companions as possible, but i dont want the to join the party, or they should join you for a short time, some local quest. I know that there could be many differents posibilities, because you can kill a lot of your team in the previous games.
I think that the party should be build of all new NPCs.

Servercat
12-12-2005, 01:27 AM
Can't believe there are so many people that actually liked Bastila. :O I put her down there amongst the ranks of GoTo and Disciple, rather dull and annoying.

RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 02:02 AM
^Shhhh!!!! Don't say that... It is considered blasphemy aroun here, by me and many others :D.

LegendaryFett
12-12-2005, 03:42 AM
Definately HK and mandalore, I would like to see what happened to the re-uniting mandalorians.

JediMaster12
12-12-2005, 12:25 PM
Mandalore, I would like to see as a cameo, but definitely keep the droids because they rock and maybe they might have T3 do a shock arm on HK. I really could care less about Kreia I strongly dislike her.

RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 02:44 PM
Yes, no Kreia... I'm sorry, all you people who want her as a force ghost, but absolutely not. I've gotten enough of Kreia in TSL, I don't want her bugging me in KotOR III.

Vladimir-Vlada
12-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I've gotten enough of Kreia in TSL, I don't want her bugging me in KotOR III.
I was thinking of her as either a Master if you're a bad guy. Or a bad guy if you're a good guy.

Dark_lord_Cheez
12-12-2005, 04:10 PM
Definately T3 and Hk

I really think that Canderous should return for a short portion of the game, but not join your party. Maybe lead an army of Mandalorians into battle at some point in time.

I also would like to see Jolee and Kreia in some form or another at least for one scene. (preferably the same scene where the two of them start arguing over ideas and such... I at least think it'd be funny :D )

Also a Carth and Atton dialogue would be nice too :D

Bastila so long as you determine somewhere in the game whether she died in the first game or not.

And of course Revan and the exile for the ending of the game.

Oh, and even though he wasn't actually a main character at all, I'd like to see that Iridorian guy that you meet in the first game on Manaan, the one in the body armor. It'd be fun if he could join your party in the third game, in my opinion :D

JediMaster12
12-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Oh, and even though he wasn't actually a main character at all, I'd like to see that Iridorian guy that you meet in the first game on Manaan, the one in the body armor. It'd be fun if he could join your party in the third game, in my opinion :D

Right a bloodthirsty Iridonian who would probably be a good drinking buddy for HK. I can just imagine the conversation.

Iridonian: "Let me kill it. My blood boils with lust for battle."
HK: Statement:Ooh and maybe I could terminate it permanently for the wall.

Oh the joy of killing is coming :swrd2:

90SK
12-12-2005, 08:29 PM

I totally agree. That guy was an utter badass, and that armor was pretty cool. Unfortunately, I don't think we'll be seeing him again, mainly because his species was craziness. "Iridorian". Not "Iridonian". Presumably, they meant to say iridonian, but it's too late now, isn't it? And if they still decide to use him, they'll have thousands of fans whining about the mistake.

lukeiamyourdad
12-12-2005, 09:07 PM
That guy was an utter badass, and that armor was pretty cool.

I thought that it was one of those underwater suits, not some battle armor.

He was cool though. Maybe another small appearance by him with a short conversation with HK would be cool.

ilwugoalie
12-13-2005, 08:46 PM
I've seen that she wasnt to popular with some people, but I would like Visas to come back.... I enjoyed playing as her... T3, and HK are a must. they are the R2 and C3PO

JediMaster12
12-14-2005, 11:44 AM
Are you kidding? Visas is kind of boring. You only have a major part with her and that is on the Ravager.

Cygnus Q'ol
12-14-2005, 11:52 AM
I'd like to see the return of the droids.

But, as far as sentients, I'd actually like to meet some new ones.
What better way to assure some originality and freshness.

However, cameos are cool if they pertain to the story and aren't too long.

90SK
12-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Are you kidding? Visas is kind of boring. You only have a major part with her and that is on the Ravager.

Visas had great dialogue at the beginning. Only, that's all she has. When it runs out, you aren't left with much.

PoiuyWired
12-14-2005, 06:35 PM
Visas have a good start, and there is much to be explored.

Oh, the Droids will be, and must be there... they are like R2 and 3PO...

This is esp true for T3. I think he will be the one that records the whole story.

JediMaster12
12-14-2005, 07:31 PM
Yeah T3 knows all and tells all. No offense to HK but he was blasted apart after KOTOR. We don't know how or why but those two I definitely want to see.

Darca Lar
12-17-2005, 08:16 PM
Well Canderous Ordo did return in KOTOR II as the leader of Clan Ordo on the Dxun moon, so I think they should go ahead and make him a returning character finishing rebuilding the Mandalorians.

JediMaster12
12-21-2005, 01:29 PM
But remember, Kreia said that the Mandalorians were a dying breed at the end of TSL so it may be that the clans will never be united

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 02:52 PM
^She did say that, but I hope we still see more of them, especially if we go to their homeplanet (Mandalore) like I and a few others suggested. What she said doesn't mean that they have to decline right away- at least I hope not.

JediMaster12
12-21-2005, 06:17 PM
You got a point there because in an other post I mentioned something along the lines that history shows that decline is gradual and takes time. Maybe Mandalore will have a strong enough band but not in the grandeur of the Mandalorian Wars

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 07:02 PM
Yeah, I doubt that the Mandalorians will ever do anything but slide slowly and inevitably backwards. They may make a large force (to some extent) again, but they'll never get back to what they once were.

Darca Lar
12-21-2005, 07:59 PM
True, but it would be cool just to see the mandalorians final attempt of rebuilding.

90SK
12-21-2005, 08:17 PM
Maybe they almost have their glory moment, but Manderous gets cut down, or something. Frankly, I'm sporting to have a main character die. We need the shakeup.

Darca Lar
12-21-2005, 08:23 PM
That would be a bit of a shake up, but then Canderous would have to die somewhere near the end of the game after he comes to a big realization that he ironically regrets. Then its got that drama to it so its more...emotional and such.

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 08:48 PM
I think that maybe Canderous should finally die, but it should be "going out in glory" kind of moment. He should probably end up becoming a Mandalorian hero that the rest of the clans hold in honor, or something. You know, have a big battle, maybe they are your allies and they are helping you fight the Sith, and then they get forced back and Mandalore goes running out and tries to take them all on single-handedly. He dies, of course, and they lose, but he still defends and saves his clan, if only for a little bit. Just make him have a glorious exit at least.

I think that maybe Carth should die in a battle too, his ship destroyed as he is defending Telos- very emotional, of course, but he should have a "good" end too.

But, there should be some major character that dies, perhaps another one of the characters from the earlier ones, or maybe a new prominent character (or even maybe a party member) could have a dramatic and emotional death. Or maybe even Revan and the Exile- although that would probably only happen if they were the opposite side or something.

90SK
12-21-2005, 09:21 PM
I agree with regards to Carth. I really liked Carth. He's one of the primary characters in the KotOR series, and he is undeniably alive (one way or another) through K1 and K2. He'll make a stand in K3, hopefully.

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 09:30 PM
I wasn't one of the people who are Carth-haters either, I liked him also. That is why I think he along with Canderous should have a honorable death.

Darca Lar
12-21-2005, 09:35 PM
i agree, and maybe carth dies fighting alongside his son or saving his son, or you know something with a reappearance of his son that makes carth fight so emotionally and eventually dies during the battle.

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 09:40 PM
And Dustil, Jedi Knight, takes up the defence and restoration of Telos because of the memory of his father- that would be a nice "Onasi legacy."

There is only one little hitch- you would probably have to assume or say that Revan didn't kill Dustil in K1.

90SK
12-21-2005, 09:43 PM
Wait, refresh my memory:

Carth doesn't die regardless in K1, right? Or is there an uncut DS female option for killing him?

Darca Lar
12-21-2005, 09:44 PM
i guess it all depends on what they choose as the most likely to have been chosen.

90SK
12-21-2005, 09:47 PM
Or they could always pull a "that character didn't actually die" on us. Poor OE. If they did it, it would totally not be their fault, yet everyone would bash them for it.

*curses Bioware for making K1 so customizable :fist:*

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 09:50 PM
If you are a DS female, Carth shows up on the Star Forge and tries to turn you back- there is no option but to kill him. It isn't cut, though, it is in the game; I think you were thinking about the cut ending where you can turn back to the light and die on the Star Forge with Carth.

But as for Dustil, maybe the devs will just assume that if Revan was LS he is alive. If he was DS, you have a dead Dustil. After all, that is probably what happened in most people's games.

Darca Lar
12-21-2005, 09:57 PM
I think theyd assume LS more than DS because most times the MC is a good guy or even a bad guy doing good, but hardly ever have i seen a story where the MC is a bad guy who ends up ruling the world/galaxy.

Rok_stoned
12-27-2005, 05:24 PM
I don't think anyone in the first two games should join your party but maybe they could be seen when you enter a bar or something. Walking into a bar and seeing atton hitting on Mission would be funny and even funnier if she turned him down. Robots are the only exception but two of them already did that and G0-T0 is someone I don't wan't see again just because I don't thats enough for me.

RobQel-Droma
12-27-2005, 05:43 PM
The droids are kind of part of what ties all three games together, like C-3PO and R2-D2 did for all six movies. That is one of the reasons why I think they will be there for the (I believe) series closer. They should be there, at least, they have played a part in both games.

Jae Onasi
12-28-2005, 03:30 PM
Or they could always pull a "that character didn't actually die" on us. Poor OE. If they did it, it would totally not be their fault, yet everyone would bash them for it.

*curses Bioware for making K1 so customizable :fist:*

Yep, they could always do that 'everyone thought he was dead, but he still had a flicker of life left in him, and the (Jedi/Sith) that found him kept him alive with the force til he could be dropped into the nearest kolto tank....'
Hey, it worked for Revan and Anakin, right? :)

Nedak
12-28-2005, 03:54 PM
Mandalore will be back. But bastilla wnt casue she died giving birth to darth raptor.

whoops.

HUH?

SOCR
12-28-2005, 05:06 PM
hmm... characters...

KOTOR1: (pretty much anyone we didnt hear from in KOTOR2)
Mission
Juhani
HK-47
Jolee

KOTOR2:
Everybody excepting Atton, Goto, and Kreia (not atton for storyline reasons, go search your sound files, pc users, for anything you didnt recognize in the game, the actual ending is hidden among them, and some bad news for atton fans)

I think G0-T0 should get a courtesy mention in the next game, but not a big part, and it would be cool if Mandalore was actually canderous. T3 maybe, but like g0-t0, not a big part

RobQel-Droma
12-28-2005, 10:25 PM
A couple things. For the KotOR I characters, Juhani, Jolee, and Mission could all die, so I don't think we will seeing a major part from them. Of course, Jolee would probably be dead anyways, regardless of whether you killed him, which is why I say have him as a force ghost or something.

As for TSL, I know what you are talking about for Atton, but just so you know SOCR: He doesn't die no matter what, there are other cut endings with that where he survived and goes off with the Exile in the Unknown Regions.

BUT, with all that- why do you think the devs are going to pay attention to the cut content? Of course they are going to go on what happened in the finished product, they wouldn't base K3 on things that were left out of TSL. It doesn't matter that Atton could have died in the cut content, that ending was left out of the finished game, so they aren't going to throw that in like it actually happened in the game. That isn't the "real" ending- just an ending that was left out.

and it would be cool if Mandalore was actually canderous.

Guess what. He is, Kreia tells you. :)

T3 maybe, but like g0-t0, not a big part

No, keep the droids. They've been here this long, they need to stay. T3 is a very important character, and it would be criminal (especially considering the stuff he knows about the Exile and Revan) to leave him out but have HK. Except for G0-T0. I don't think that evil droid needs any courtesies at all. :)

Added spolier tags - ChAiNz.2da

Vibro
12-29-2005, 07:46 AM

Wow! Didn't know that, Ineed to talk to the characters more :smash:.

No, keep the droids. They've been here this long, they need to stay. T3 is a very important character, and it would be criminal (especially considering the stuff he knows about the Exile and Revan) to leave him out but have HK. Except for G0-T0. I don't think that evil droid needs any courtesies at all. :)

Added spolier tags - ChAiNz.2da

Yes, I'd like to see T3 and HK back aswell.

Sith_Reven
12-29-2005, 02:40 PM
Visas Marr my number one and first choice followed by HK-47 followed by canderous, bastila and atton. I think that even though T3 was not my favorite character he still needs to be in it because he harbours all the info on the exile and on Revans journey.

Sith_Reven
12-29-2005, 03:05 PM
Weird It seems that my post disappeared. Visas marr must return and HK-47 and atton and canderous and bastila. T3 is not my favorite but he has to be there.

SOCR
12-29-2005, 03:43 PM

i knew this, i didnt want to have to break up my post with spoiler tags tho, Kreia and mandalore tell you this through MANDANTORY conversation between them. You get big hints to it just before their base is attacked

Sith_Reven
12-29-2005, 06:52 PM
The returning characters should change a bit. Example would be Visas without her headware as my avatar suggests and canderous with his armor torn up.

RobQel-Droma
12-29-2005, 08:01 PM
i knew this, i didnt want to have to break up my post with spoiler tags tho, Kreia and mandalore tell you this through MANDANTORY conversation between them. You get big hints to it just before their base is attacked

Well, the way you said it didn't at all suggest that you did. Even if it is mandatory, though, it still is there- I don't really get your point.

Arátoeldar
12-29-2005, 08:30 PM
My list:

HK-47 (NPC)
T3-M4 (NPC)

Revan (Near the end interactive cameo)
Exile (Near the end interactive cameo)
Bastila (Interactive cameo)
Carth (Interactive cameo)
Brianna (Handmaiden (Interactive cameo))
Atton (Interactive cameo)
Mira (Interactive cameo)
Visas Marr (Interactive cameo)

Mission (Would be nice)
Jolee (Would be nice)

Juhani (Leave out)
Bao-Dur (Leave out)
Canderous/Mandalore (Leave out)
Kreia (Leave out)
Goto (Leave out)
Wookies (Leave out)
Mical (Disciple (Leave out))

Klia
12-29-2005, 08:49 PM
Believe it or not. I miss my Revan.

But for a playable character I think they should bring back Mission. I mean my god, she was only 14 in the first one, after K2 she's around 19. So......by Kotor 3 she wouldn't be too old.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I can barely remember facts from both games.

Venom750
12-29-2005, 08:55 PM
I say Revan, HK, T3, Jolee, Bastila, carth and somehow Kreia

RobQel-Droma
12-29-2005, 09:25 PM
I wish Mission wouldn't have been killable, otherwise I would agree with you all and have her as a nice, interactive part in K3. The devs would have to decide to have you choose Revan's alignment again or something, and it wouldn't be a very big part because she might not even be there.

But just to go onto another part of this- what exactly do you all think that we will be seeing these returning characters (hopefully) doing? What part do you think they'll play?

Vladimir-Vlada
12-29-2005, 09:30 PM
They will be the main characters and party members, along with some new party members. The way you adress them, behave towards them and how you or them deciede affect the story entierly.

Venom750
12-29-2005, 10:11 PM
But there were all level up in pervious games so would there go back to as low level or what?

JediKnight707
12-30-2005, 12:12 AM
My list:
Bastila
Carth
Atton
Mandalore
HK
T3
maybe Jolee

Clone L68362
12-30-2005, 12:49 AM
Too hard to say really, I like a lot of them, but I know they can't all return. The most important, Bastila and Carth, should make an appearance, and HK, T3 and Canderous too as party members or just an appearance. I don't care who comes back from TSL, I'll put my faith in the devs.

DarkRevan
12-30-2005, 01:19 AM
I would like like to see all of the old cast.
But for playable yeah maybe a few old cast but also a new team altogether.

I would really like it if you do actually meet the old cast. They better not cut them out. Characters like. Revan, Bastilla, Carth, Exile and whatnot.
Carth and Atton dialogue would be great!
I also liked T3 and HK. Dont you love T3? it reminds me of R2, he's got that atittude if you know what a mean. "Hey did your driod just spit at me?"
I live that bit.
Did you ever meet Dustil in Kotor 2? I dont think so. But I think it would be cool to have him as a playble charater in Kotor 3. (You know, you can have a choice, if you choose an option saying that Revan saved him in the first one, or you can say Revan killed him and get another character insted) Too complicated? Well thats my opinion, Oh well.

But yeah thats what I think.

RobQel-Droma
12-30-2005, 04:27 PM
^If they include Dustil, I think the most they will do is just base it on his alignment. If you were a LS Revan, you would probably try and save Dustil, so it shouldn't be too much. After all, Bastila was in TSL is you chose LS Revan, no matter what. Here is what I think the characters are going to be doing:

Bastila: Jedi Master on the Council, maybe temporary Master. (If alive)
Carth: Still Republic Admiral commanding the fleet. (If alive)
Dustil: Jedi Knight, maybe with his father. (If alive)
Atton: Maybe a rogue Jedi, perhaps training you a bit in the Force in the beginning.
Brianna: Jedi Master in the new Telos Jedi Academy.
Canderous: Party Member
HK-47: Party Member
T3-M3: Party Member
Jolee: Force Ghost guiding you for a little bit.
Revan/The Exile: In the endgame part of K3, perhaps fighting them or with them.

BattleDog
12-30-2005, 07:17 PM
I think you should decide at the starty of the game whether Reven was LS or DS and the game then assumes that he want totally one way or the other.

So, Reven LS List:

Atton (NPC)
Carth (Multiple Cameos, maybe like a guy who gives you your orders)
Bastila (NPC)
Jolie (NPC, no way the Sith got him)
HK (NPC)
T3 (NPC)
Mandalore (Cameo, but important)
4 New characters

Reven DS List:
Bastila (NPC, DS)
HK (NPC)
T3 (NPC)
Hanharr (NPC)

As to the "Force Ghost" Kreia idea that can't happen, you have to be LS and die in a self sacrificial way.

rhinomatt
01-01-2006, 08:31 PM
My list:

HK
T3
Revan
Exile (Only see him a bit)
Bastila
Carth
Atton
Mira
Visas Marr
Mission
Jolee
Juhani
Bao-Dur
Mandalore
and four more new people.
and i think that T3, Mandalore (and some of his men) and Bao-Dur should be bulding extra rooms and parts on the ebon hawk for all the extra people!

UncleO
01-01-2006, 09:09 PM
If at the end of TSL LS Exile goes to search for Revan, you could maybe start off as Bastila to go chase and finally find them You could maybe have remnants of the K1 and K2 party.

RobQel-Droma
01-02-2006, 12:25 AM
^But not too many of the K1 and TSL party- you have to leave room for new party members too. I don't want to feel like I am playing K1 or TSL all over again with just a different Sith Lord.

BattleDog
01-02-2006, 01:02 PM
Thats a bit harsh, if the old NPCs did return I think we'd all be expecting some character development.

JediMaster12
01-02-2006, 01:10 PM
I'd have to agree with BattleDog because as time goes on, you would expect characters to develop or change. I'm all for having TSL and KOTOR characters in the new game

RobQel-Droma
01-03-2006, 01:20 AM
^But to what extent? Is Mission going to have to sort things out with her parents or something, that all of a sudden show up? Are you going to have to save Juhani from the dark side again? What about Bao-Dur, what really can you do more with him? Or someone like The Disciple, for that matter?

I don't think the devs are going to spend time putting in things for every single party member from the other games, and give them some backstory that was never there in K1 or TSL- In my opinion, they could use that time creating some new characters for use to discover and experiment with, and actually have an interesting backstory that is something new.

I don't mind seeing cameos; but having them all show up and do all of their sidequests over again and have to get to the back of their "new" stories all over again, when you could be meeting new and different characters?

K1 was Bastila/Carth/Juhani/Mission/etc.'s story. TSL was G0-T0/Mira/Hanharr/Visas/Brianna's story. I'm not against cameos, but for KotOR III to feel like a new journey/story, you need to have well-fleshed out new characters. KotOR III isn't going to be named "KotOR III: The Previous Games Revisited", is it? They can spend their time on other things, like not having characters that have three different lines of dialogue.

Clone L68362
01-03-2006, 01:52 AM
You don't need a lot of new characters. Look at book series...es....they always have the same characters as the main ones. The KOTOR games have enough characters now that they ARE the story, and adding another large set of new characters is kind of unnecessary. Maybe 3 or 4, but now that we have several good characters, they should focus on those, instead of leaving them behind.

RobQel-Droma
01-03-2006, 01:57 AM
^I'm not saying leave them behind, but if we don't need a lot of new characters, why in TSL were you not Revan, and why didn't you have mostly the same old gang from K1? They need to be important in some way, at least a few of them, but KotOR isn't a book series. For the game, there needs to be new and interesting characters, otherwise, it will just get boring.

marvidchano
01-03-2006, 07:43 AM
Of course there will be room. I was thinking of at least 8 more party members. Also I was thinking of upgrading the Ebon Hawk.

But the most important is: That every party member, you and every NPC affects the story. Even one single decission can change the story completely. So the more party members, NPC's, side quests and decissions=Longer, better story with multiple endings :smash:
upgradin the ebon hawk.... yea i thought about that 1 too i got bored of the same ship, i reckon they should change it or make a new 1.
Heres my list:
Exile,
Revan,
Bastilla,
HK-47,
T3-M4. nobody else everyone else bugged me.......

Diego Varen
01-08-2006, 11:37 AM
I agree. Anyway Kreia didn't like using the Force, but as for Vrook, Kavar and Zez-Kai Ell I would. I would also like to see Master Vash as she hasn't really been in much of TSL and would be interesting to talk to in KOTORIII.

For other Party Members (Unless they died if DS), I would like to see Carth, Bastila, Mission, Zaalbar, Mandalore, T3-M4, HK-47 and basically everyone from both games. However, I would like to see most of your Party be new characters, such as a Smuggler.

G0-T0 shouldn't be in it as he was destroyed on Malachor and Bao-Dur's Remote shouldn't either, (Unless DS).

I would also like to see characters from any of the two games who made cameos to be in your Party as long as they didn't die. These are Dustil Onasi (Trying to become a Jedi), Yuthara Ban (Light Side) Uthar Wynn (Dark Side, Freyer (Light Side), Chunddar (Dark Side).

One thing I'm confused about whether Mira and Hanharr survive on Malachor. If anyone knows, please say.

JediMaster12
01-09-2006, 06:33 PM
Mira survives, if LS because Kreia's vision says that see dies later helping people and will have not regrets. As for returning characters, my crew is Carth, Bastilla and Force Ghost Jolee and Force Ghost Kavar

BattleDog
01-09-2006, 07:59 PM
I think that Carth should be in it, and Bastila and I think they should have a big part. I can imagine you getting your orders from Carth at the start of the game and having to check in with him and the Council, that could make for great tension. I still think Jolee is still alive, he's a survivor.

RobQel-Droma
01-09-2006, 11:12 PM
^Nah, I figured that even if Jolee didn't kill him, he would probably decide that he had done his part in destroying the Star Forge. I don't quite know how to put it, but the impression I got was that he was "coming out of retirement" (so to speak) for one last time when he joined Revan.

JediMaster12
01-10-2006, 02:35 AM
So you say that Jolee had one last adventure with Revan and then decided to snuff it or go back to being the crotchety hermit in the woods?

Diego Varen
01-10-2006, 02:43 AM
But does Hanharr survive? Because Mira could have spared him or killed him. It also didn't matter if when fighting Hanharr if he killed you, because you would just take control of the Remote. One more question. How does Hanharr even get to Malachor in the first place?

lukeiamyourdad
01-10-2006, 11:48 AM
One more question. How does Hanharr even get to Malachor in the first place?

The same way Kreia got there ;)

Darth InSidious
01-10-2006, 12:44 PM
Kill off Carth. He's annoying, paranoid, whingy and his voice is beginning to grate after two games...:D

Other than that, Canderous, HK, T3, (Does Mission survive? If so, Mission/Zaalbar), Atton. Others either die, or are annoying, or I'm not really too fussed.

Oh, and T3H 3XIL @S T3H NPC, LOLOL!!!11!!!1 :xp:

JediMaster12
01-10-2006, 12:59 PM
But does Hanharr survive? Because Mira could have spared him or killed him. It also didn't matter if when fighting Hanharr if he killed you, because you would just take control of the Remote. One more question. How does Hanharr even get to Malachor in the first place?

Remember in Visquis' arena with the kath hounds. Kreia comes to heal his wounds and sends him there. She tells him that he would need the pain for journey and if he survives, his debt would be ended.

In my games I always have Mira kill him. Personally I would like to see her again.

Diego Varen
01-10-2006, 01:22 PM
I know that Hanharr is sent by Kreia, but how does he actually get there? I mean what ship did he get. Snuck on the Ebon Hawk and got off or whatever.

Question to lukeiamyourdad, how does Kreia get to Malachor exactly?

lukeiamyourdad
01-10-2006, 01:36 PM
Question to lukeiamyourdad, how does Kreia get to Malachor exactly?

Well, Sion and his Sith can go there, it's safe to say they used some kind of ship ;)

Darth InSidious
01-10-2006, 06:32 PM
Either that, or some uber-mystic plot device :xp:

90SK
01-10-2006, 06:35 PM
Remember everyone: the Ebon Hawk isn't the only starship in the galaxy. ;)

Sion had the Harbinger to get to Malachor, and Kreia probably snagged one off of citadel after she visited Atris. Either that, or she got one directly from Atris. Maybe she gave Hanharr a lift, who knows.

Darth InSidious
01-10-2006, 06:40 PM
And she got off Dantooine...How? With an old speeder, some sticky-backed plastic and a hyperdrive engine? :xp:

90SK
01-10-2006, 06:43 PM
Geez, what did you do, close your eyes while playing the game? She obviously flew off on one of those large manta-ray things. :xp:

Seriously, though. I assume she had a ship in order by the time she decided to leave. Maybe she took one of the Master's ships. After all, Kavar and Zez had to get there somehow.

Darth InSidious
01-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Maybe they all rode an echo on Forceboards? :xp: :D

Meatbag
01-11-2006, 11:20 AM
Possible spoilers ahead...

If HK-47 and T3-M4 don't make a appearance, you think the game will sell? lol
Yes, T3 knows everything. I'm not sure if I am buggy or something in TSL, but I saw two weird droid cutscenes:
1. HK finding out that the navicomputer is voice-locked to T3 (remember on Peragus, HKs can mimick voices) and T3 shocks him and removes the data from him; "Dwoooooo.". HK says something like: "IF someone was to lock a navicomputer, it is to hide where someone has been."... did you also see this? T3 shocks him with a pink shock arm effect and HK assumes a rather funny 'in pain' pose. I never saw mention of this by anybody, maybe I'm just Visas with some ysalamiri around her head.
2. The Remote flies into the Hawk's engine room, and our friendly interrogator destroys it, but I figured it wasn't right. It happened when I boarded the Hawk. I went straight to "the Iridonian" and the Remote was there... the cutscene did seem incomplete, though...

The droids should make a comeback... Kreia does say that Brianna rebuilds the Jedi Order... so she could be just a cameo, sorta like Carth in TSL. And Mira, we can suppose that the prophecy is in the future. I just like the way she talks, lol
Kreia as one with the Force? I don't think so. Doesn't the Darth Traya name kinda tell you she's Sith? Does Palps come back as a Force ghost? No, I'd say most Sith just... cease to exist. If Sion cuts Kreia's hand off so easily, shouldn't it be easy for her to slice his head in half? When she waves that nonexistent hand while talking, it's really weird.
Maybe others... I just loved Zez, he was a really nice real jedi guy, and, uh, I liked his hairdo with the moustache. Obi-Wan wasn't the only one now, lol

Darth n00b
01-11-2006, 12:26 PM
As stadet, if you wan't KotOR you get Mandalor, T3-M4 and HK-47.
All of them are cool NPC, though I would like more HK-47 talking to T3-M4, a more R2 and 3PO relationship.

When that stated I must say I am up for new NPC and not to many old ones IN YOUR TEAM.
There are some that can be aloved, like Jolee and Bao-Dur, but I don't wan't to many.

I would absolutly like Jolee on some way or another teach you something.
A force trick, lightsaber stance or just telling you a story.
He is alive mind you, Revan couldn't slay him. No sire!

And I would like see Ebon Hawk be fixed by Bao-Dur on some planet.
Where you are having a conversation with him and he is hinting over and over that he has been on the ship before, but denies it when you ask him...

Is there one I would realy like to see, would it be Mission.
She is probubly all grown up by that time.
Hopefully companioned by Zaalbar.

Handmaiden, Vissa Mar, Atton, Bastilla and Carth should be in the game, some way or another.

JediMaster12
01-11-2006, 12:37 PM
And I would like see Ebon Hawk be fixed by Bao-Dur on some planet.
Where you are having a conversation with him and he is hinting over and over that he has been on the ship before, but denies it when you ask him...

And how do you do that?

90SK
01-11-2006, 01:55 PM
I don't think he intends on going into detail about literary subtlety. ;)

Jolee and Bao-Dur would be really fun. Their personalities seem to click, and it would be fun to see them act out together.

RobQel-Droma
01-11-2006, 11:10 PM
He is alive mind you, Revan couldn't slay him. No sire!

Really? Thats funny- I could have sworn that one of the choices in K1 was that both Jolee and Juhani bit the dust together... Maybe I was mistaken... :rolleyes:

And for the others, besides my earlier post about Jolee, did you ever wonder how old the guy was? Wasn't the Exar Kun war about forty years before K1, and he was a Knight or around that rank? (his memory went back a long way) Then add that to five years and whatever the gap between TSL and K3, and he's getting ancient.

Besides, I'm not saying he just went back to Kashyyyk and just died; I was thinking more of a Yoda/Ob-Wan type death, by dissappearing. I like Jolee, it isn't that I want him dead, I just want him as a Force Ghost. Personally, I think he'd make a good one.

JediMasterDeath
01-12-2006, 04:28 AM
Heya guys, here my thoughts, !!SPOILERS AHEAD!!

(Sry if anyone said any of my ideas before, and keep in mind i've only played the good side, so I dunno about dark side, and i've only played male)

Joelee Bindo + Keria (Darth Treya): How about a Joelee ghost for the good side ;) And how about a dark side rival with a Keria Ghost (vis-versa if on the dark side) This gives the possiblilty for the Keria Joelee face-of someone was talking about -.^
(Another possibility is a Master Vandaar ghost inseatd of Joelee, I can't remeber if he died in that meeting on Visas's planet, or Nhilus instead of Keria. This would prove an intresting ghost face-off)

The Driods: Driods, Driods, Driods, of course were gonna have the driods. (Probably not G0-To or Remote, to tell you the truth I could care less about them *didn't they die?*) -HK-47 Hes going to be there, period. T3 of course hes going to be there, its the R2-D2 of the group.

Wookies: As for Hanharr and Zaalbar, how about for goodies Zaalbar is made a wookie chief! Baddies same for Hanharr. Not party members but still make an apearence, and play a role. On a side-note a Female wookie party member would probably be fun a twist ; )

Exile+Revan: IF THEY DON'T COME BACK I WILL KILL EVERY LIVING THING ON THE PLANET! Some people say it would have been to hard for the KOTOR crew to find a way to make a Revan appear because they don't know what you made him/her look like. HOW BOUT THIS: At the start of the game have one of your party members do the same thing as Atton did in TSL, but make them ask "So what do you think Revan looked like?" then bring the player to a character creation screen, and he can create what model he/she had played in KOTOR I. BAM! Instant Revan! Then have this Atton-like character ask about the Exile, do the same DAMN THING! (As you can tell I was very angered at the lack of Revan in KOTOR:TSL) I dunno about party members though, that would kinda be werid ;) Mabye like at the very end of the game have the main character and thoese 2 team up to beat the uber baddie. THAT WOULD KICK SO MUCH ASS ^.^ So LIMMITED party members! Like that fool in the first KOTOR at the start of the game.

Carth Onasi+Atton: I'm not expecting Carth as party members either, but if he dosn't make an appearence I will possibly have to destroy half the planet, or just a continent. Make Carth a big admiral no-doubt. Probably make him AGE ; ) Little more gray in the hair :o Someone said in a hidden trailer around somewhere there was "bad news for Atton fans" I'm going to guess that means he dies? {snip} party member.

Canderous Ordo (Mandelore): This guys pretty bad ass :D But I can't see him as a Party Member. And hes getting pretty old now too aint he? How bout in next one he is (of course) Leader of the Mandelorians, and one of your party members is a Mandelorians (I'd write a whole story about it but I don't feel like it :P ). Half way through the story you get caught, Mandelore leads his forces to the location of where your caught (planet, space station, ship, wtever) Epic battle insues, Canderous and crew almost escape, but Main Baddy is there guarding the exit ;) Canderous fights the main baddy so you escape, awsome battle sence, Canderous gets defeated in a glorious comabt. New Mandelore is needed, in comes your Mandelorian party member ;) has to do somthing to become the new Mandelore, mabye youngest Mandelore there ever was? (Blah, blah, blah, you get the idea)

Mission + Mira: They both need to atleast MAKE A FRIGGIN APPEARANCE. Common! WTF is with TSL and half my god damn party not even being mentioned?! If a baddie, then no apprence for Mission (apprently she always dies when a baddie?) but you gotta atleast give them a cut-scence! I wouldn't mind a Mira comming back as a party member ;) Im not sure what you would talk about for Mission though if she was a member....I would atleast like to know what happened to her. Not to mention both of them are BABES (Mission WAS to young :P, not anymore!)

Bastila Shan + Visas Marr: They WONT, and I would perfer them to not be party members, but they WILL NEED to make an apperance. Im not sure on how these 2 will make and apperance, but they will ^.^ or something will die by my hands.

Handmaiden(Brianna)/Disciple(Mical): I dunno much on Disciples story (Im not a chick) but if hes anything like Handmaiden then I think both should appear. (depending on your gender) I was surpised that Visas and not Handmaiden turned out to be Exiles love. So she still needs a man ;) She wasn't that old either, and im sure the KOTOR crew could give more of a storyline to her, and mabye use her real name? ^.^

Bao-Dur: This guy could definatley use some more storyline, I would atleast like him to be a interative computer-player. Party member is a possibility too. He could upgrade the Ebon Hawk for you ; )

Juhani: Eh, and that pretty much sums up my feelings thoward her ; ) I couldn't care more or less if she appeared, but I guess some insight on what happened to her could prove to be a mind easer. Not a party member, mabye just hanging around the Jedi Conclave?

So 6 of the oldies as party members ^.^ HK, T3, Atton (If Not Dead), Mira, Handmaiden/?Dicisple?, and Bao-dur. Of course they won't make 6 party members from pervious games, I CAN DREAM THOUGH. ABSOLUTE MEMBERS: HK, T3, Handmaiden, Atton (IF NOT DEAD)

On my last few words I would like to state 1 character that I think should appear as a young boy, whom was actually mentioned in Episode 3, Darth Plagues ; ) PROBABLY NOT THOUGH > . < Im not sure if the age thing would work out ^.^

ALL THIS IS AN !IF! THEY MAKE KOTOR 3. They probably will though...right? RIGHT!?!?!??!

Darth n00b
01-12-2006, 05:57 AM
Really? Thats funny- I could have sworn that one of the choices in K1 was that both Jolee and Juhani bit the dust together... Maybe I was mistaken... :rolleyes:
No, he lives, he must, he is... precious...
*snaps*

RedHawke
01-12-2006, 09:00 AM
No, he lives, he must, he is... precious...
*snaps*
Now that's the statement of a real Jolee Bindo fan! :xp:

JediMasterDeath
01-12-2006, 09:13 AM
lol...yha, I dont remeber Joelee dying when I played, infact he was in my party on the StarForge

Meatbag
01-12-2006, 10:14 AM
You mean Jolee and Kreia (Traya), right? Joe Leigh was not a character in this game. :P And, er, JediMasterDeath, I find it uneasy to read that post because of you threatening to blow things up ( :thermal: ) and advertising Football Club UK...
And I wouldn't give ol' Kreia Force Ghostiness. She doesn't deserve it, most Sith don't get that form of returning.
And LA would be rather stupid not to make a KoTOR III, I'm sure they can smell big money from it :D
EDIT: And, the Exile's love is either Visas or Brianna, depending on your influence with them.

JediMasterDeath
01-12-2006, 10:31 AM
lol, mere humor Meatbag with the blowing the world up, ;) I thought that would be obvious by the fact of what I had said I woild blow up? and im pretty sure I said Joelee didn't I?

Darth InSidious
01-12-2006, 01:40 PM
Kreia wouldn't come back as a Force Ghost. She hates the Force.
Jolee is dead. Force Ghosts are cheesy and would add a layer of cliche I'd rather that KotOR III didn't have. The description idea would need to go into so much detail in the dialogue it would seem ridiculously un-realistic, IMHO.

JediMasterDeath: The spellings are "Kreia/Traya", "Jolee Bindo", "Droid", "face-off", "Vandar", "Nihilus", "Mandalore". Star Forge is two words, and you shouldn't capitalise a word in the middle of a sentence unless it's a proper noun ;)
[/grammarification :xp: ]

Meatbag
01-12-2006, 04:06 PM
The power of grammar is immense...
And with the blowing things up, in SWG forums this guy took a map of Austin where the Devs are, and drew on stuff like 'target located' and things, and one of the community peeps said they might call the police! That's cheesy.
Force Ghosts aren't cheesy. I find them to show the true nature of the Force. Besides, a true Jedi doesn't die, they become one with the Force. :P
And if they were cheesy, Luke wouldn't come up close because of the awful smell.

Darth InSidious
01-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Oh, come on. They're outdated by twenty years! They look stupid. If you don't like cheesy, then how about kitsch?

JediMaster12
01-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Force Ghosts aren't cheesy!! You are just in a bad mood. Take a time-out :)

Gray_Master
01-12-2006, 05:19 PM
I think it would be neat if he did, it would make it more "Star Wars-ish" i suppose. But if you wanna get down and dirty, according to EpIII RotS Qui-gon Jinn was the Jedi who learned how to come back as a ghost kinda thing...not syaing it wasn't done before but that ability would have been lost at some point had it been known before.

Point Man
01-12-2006, 10:25 PM
Here's my list of characters to return:
MUST HAVE
HK-47 in party
T3-M4 in party
REVAN as object of quest
THE EXILE as object of quest
CANDEROUS as leader of a suicide mission that helps buy time to fight "THE TRUE SITH" and brings glory to the Mandalorians forever

SHOULD HAVE
CARTH either alive or in holocron
BASTILA either alive or in holocron
VISAS in cameo
BRIANA in cameo
ATTON in cameo
MIRA in cameo

SHOULD NOT HAVE
MISSION
EITHER WOOKIE
JUHANI

MUST NOT HAVE
GOTO!!!! :firemad:
KREIA!!!! :blaze6:

Clone L68362
01-12-2006, 10:37 PM
Kreia wasn't really a Sith everybody...Traya seemed like a whole separate person.

Speaking of Kreia, it would be cool to see the Exile and Revan meet up sometime and the Exile tells Revan everything. When he tells what happened to Kreia I just think it would be nice to see Revan react a little sadly. My first play through in TSL, when Kreia finally died, I felt kinda sad.

Darth InSidious
01-13-2006, 04:11 AM
Traya wasn't a Sith either. She hated the force.

Point Man
01-13-2006, 10:35 AM
Kreia wasn't really a Sith everybody

Traya wasn't a Sith either

Kreia/Traya not a sith?!?

Using The Force to manipulate people and events to benefit yourself at the expense of everyone else in the galaxy is the hallmark of the Sith. It's the same thing Darth Sidious did. She just didn't care to "rule the galaxy." She may have said she hated The Force, but there is an old saying, "What you are is screaming so loudly I cannot hear your words."

Kreia/Traya was every bit a Sith.

RobQel-Droma
01-13-2006, 01:32 PM
Jolee is dead. Force Ghosts are cheesy and would add a layer of cliche I'd rather that KotOR III didn't have.

It almost seems like you want K3 to be a plot and a game engine, with nothing else. :xp: I don't think I've seen you want any new option/idea implanted in K3. Or maybe I just haven't looked hard enough. No offense meant DI, of course... :D

But as for what you said: I'm sorry, but where is your basis for "Force Ghosts are cheesy?" You must be suggesting that RotJ was cheesier than any of the other movies because some old guy had to show up with a blue glow around him and guide Luke- wasn't cheesy to me.

JediMaster12
01-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Well said Rob. Kudos!

Master omega
01-14-2006, 02:02 PM
Im not botherd really all new characters would be fine for me but haveing an older mission as some Cantina Dancer Would be pretty Kool :P

Goude
01-16-2006, 08:02 PM
in all likelyness hk-47 will be back because he survives untill the Galactic Civil War era... i dunno if i want old char's tho id be happy with just new ones or some old ones..

Goude
01-16-2006, 08:04 PM
o and the jedi didnt really have force ghost's 'till qui-gon

90SK
01-16-2006, 08:09 PM
Kreia/Traya not a sith?!?

Using The Force to manipulate people and events to benefit yourself at the expense of everyone else in the galaxy is the hallmark of the Sith. It's the same thing Darth Sidious did. She just didn't care to "rule the galaxy." She may have said she hated The Force, but there is an old saying, "What you are is screaming so loudly I cannot hear your words."

Kreia/Traya was every bit a Sith.

Traya hated the force. Everything about it. A Sith desires power, and uses the Dark side for evil-doings, while a Jedi wants to protect the weak, and use the light side for good-doings (something along those lines. Whatever). Traya didn't want the force to exist, and used the Dark side to suit her own purposes (which register as more or less "evil"). She didn't want power; as I've heard it been put: "she fell from the dark side to complete Nihilism". So, while she certainly is closer to a Sith than a Jedi, I don't think she quite fits into the category.

PoiuyWired
01-16-2006, 08:23 PM
Im not botherd really all new characters would be fine for me but haveing an older mission as some Cantina Dancer Would be pretty Kool :P

While I definitely want to see Mission all grown up and hot (and in a hot dancer outfit), I don't expact to see her as a Cantina Dancer. She can do better than that?

Point Man
01-16-2006, 09:23 PM
Traya hated the force. Everything about it.
I think she felt betrayed because The Force did not protect her when Sion and Nihilus deposed her. In fact, it served Sion and Nihilus in their coup d'etat. She wanted revenge on the Jedi, Nihilus, Sion, The Force, and anyone or anything else who she felt had harmed her. She saw that The Exile was her best instrument for exacting that revenge. However, being angry at The Force (indeed, the entire galaxy) for perceived betrayals does not mean she was not a Sith.

90SK
01-16-2006, 09:42 PM
I think your reasoning is right on, though like I said: even if she considered herself sith, she does not fit the mold at all. I think the best way to describe the argument now is: she wasn't at all a "typical" sith.

RobQel-Droma
01-17-2006, 11:23 AM
o and the jedi didnt really have force ghost's 'till qui-gon

How do you know? :)

I think Mission can do better than that, like PoiuyWired said. :) As for the dancer outfit, PW - c'mon, I'd think you could find a better reason for Mission to come back than for eye-candy. :xp:

ExileRevan
01-17-2006, 04:13 PM
CALO NORD definately :twogun: Admiril Carth Onasi an awesome character some sort of Sith Lord fighting for you that would own!

JediMaster12
01-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Ok. That is disturbing but I give you credit for liking Calo Nord. The Bad news however, you kill him in KOTOR.

Goude
01-18-2006, 07:52 PM
i dont really know but based on all the evidence....

RobQel-Droma
01-18-2006, 09:20 PM
You know, I'd like to see Zherron as a minor character, after he's gained a few military ranks. If he's alive.

Mikel
01-18-2006, 09:53 PM
Mission. Being a Twi'lek she would be hot and she'd be what, 21 or older by KOTOR 3.

RobQel-Droma
01-18-2006, 10:18 PM
Welcome, Mikel!

I have a question. Why does everyone want Mission 'cause she's "hot"? I'm repeating myself, but please; can't we get another reason for her being there? :) Not saying you aren't entitled to your opinion, just kind of wondering...

But in the event no one can, here is one. Based on Redhawke's make Mission a Jedi Mod, couldn't Mission make a small appearance in a Jedi Strike Team or something (look in my new story idea, although it might take a while to post) as a Jedi. Even though Revan didn't train her during the hunt for the Star Forge, it isn't too far-fetched to reveal that she was shown the Force by him afterwards.

JediMaster12
01-19-2006, 11:19 AM
No I think not. Heck even though Carth was an Admiral in TSL, based on RedHawke's make Carth a Jedi mod, I still thought of it as a possiblity that he understood more about the Force eing around Revan and Bastilla.
Personally I would Mission would be better off making a cameo appearance.

RobQel-Droma
01-19-2006, 11:51 PM
^I'm not quite sure what you mean with Carth Onasi... Sorry, I just don't quite understand your post, do you mean that the same could be said of Carth, but he was just a Republic Admiral in TSL? :)

JediMaster12
01-20-2006, 11:44 AM
Yes that's what I trying to say. Too much coffee makes me ramble:) What I was trying to get at was that even though Carth became an Admiral in the fleet, he could still be in tuned with the Force. I remember reading a book saying that those who were not chosen as Padawans used their skills in the Force for other things like the Agri-Corps, where the Council sent you apparently, but my point is is that he could have learned a few things during the adventure in KOTOR even though he is not a Jedi. After all:
The Force is in all of us, though for some it is barely but a measurable whisper

I was trying to reinforce one of your other posts about Mission.

Godrin
01-20-2006, 12:50 PM
Hi I am new here. I have noticed quite a few posts concerning the force-ghosts of the Master's killed by Kreia at the rebuilt conclave. One thing has been bothering me though, when Kreia killed them, I recall reading something about them being devoid of the Force. So as they were removed from the force wouldn't that mean that they could not become force-ghosts?

Now I could be wrong but I do believe that when Kreia killed them she ripped the force from them as well as their lives.

JediMaster12
01-20-2006, 04:46 PM
First off, Welcome Godrin! :)

As for the masters that Kreia killed, they switched off the sabers meaning they turned from the Jedi. What kreia told them before she killed them was somewhere along the lines of, "Let me show you what the Exile say, you who have forever seen the galaxy through the Force." Also look at the last part of the Jedi Code: "There is no death, there is the Force." I took this to mean, from the Buddhist belief, that all life is sacred and that the Force touches all things. The Exile's case was that he severed himself from the Force and created a breach that feeds upon life. I hope this explains things.

ExileRevan
01-20-2006, 06:56 PM
would like to see
Calo Nord/Mira-(dark/light choice) as a party member
Jolee Bindo- is a must
Admiril Carth- is a cool idea for a party member
The Droids- except HK47(to snotty/annoying)
Juhanni -no i dont think so
Mission- no
The Wookies no theyre getting old maybe a diferent type of alien
Bastila is a must
Revan-maybe(how can you create what he looks like?)
The Exile- See Revan
Atton Rand- must see as a Jedi master
Mandalore- would be super awesome addition
Bau Dur No useless (unless he can make you cool sabers)

Meatbag
01-21-2006, 08:14 AM
Calo Nord dies in KoTOR. You kill him and loot his body, which then goes invisible. HK-47 is a star, maybe you just don't understand him. Bao-Dur was cool.

"Admiral"
"Wookiee"
"Bao-Dur"

xmovingpicturesx
01-21-2006, 08:29 AM
I would like to see Darth Malak and Darth Nihilus/or/Darth Sion as force ghosts. I know it wouldn't quite make sense, but it would just be really cool. I don't really want any of the characters to come back as full-time party members, except maybe Carth. He could be the "Old-Ben" character-type. A mentor of sorts. He was arguably the best character of the series, and has a lot of potential story-wise.

RobQel-Droma
01-21-2006, 03:17 PM
I disagree with Sion and Malak. Sion I think was glad to leave when you killed him, or something like that. I don't think he would want to come back. As for Malak- I DO NOT want him to come back and start clutching his chest and laughing demonically. That was so annoying in KotOR I. I think I just wanted to kill him even more when I had heard that about five times already.

xmovingpicturesx
01-21-2006, 05:31 PM
Well, that's why Malak should reappear. Either light or dark, you were the one who killed him. In cold blood. Though there wasn't any redemption, he did come to terms with the evil of the dark side. His "reemergence" would open up a whole new world of teachings and "power" in general to both jedi and sith.

JediMaster12
01-21-2006, 11:40 PM
Not necessarily. You had the option in KOTOR to try to redeem him but he made the choice not to. I think he had fallen so far that he became lost forever but the devs gave you the option to try. I would not want to see Malak again. I would rather see a Force Ghost of Kavar. He seemed to understand better than the rest of the Council what the Jedi were facing. He too knew war.

xmovingpicturesx
01-22-2006, 01:54 AM
I can never remember the names of those council members. If Kavar was that Ed Asner jedi, then that too would be rockin'.

EDIT: I was thinking about it, and Malak as a force ghost would work. The Force Ghost implies that one has come to terms and became "one with the force." Not "one with the light." I seem to remember quite a few sith who, as they lay dying, used their last moments to do this.

XoRRoX
01-22-2006, 06:38 AM
I would like Bindo back. He was that guy, who was on the light side but not a part of the Jedi Order. He did think in the "new way". And he didn't put anything in the "light side" or "dark side" group.

He should be a force ghost, there trains the new PC. Bindo could be a nice master.

Carth should return in the game, as a cameo. I love the scene, where you talk with him. Especially if you are Revan female.

T3-m4 and HK-47 should also return, because they play certains roles in the game.

JediMaster12
01-23-2006, 11:45 AM
Kudos for you XoRRoX! My favorite characters to see. I wouldn't mind seeing Atton or Mira again, even the Handmaiden and as I've said before, Kavar.

igyman
01-29-2006, 03:00 PM
HK-47 is a character that must appear in KoTOR 3 as a party member, Bastila and Carth also (presuming you will play as Revan), the Handmaiden should appear as a historian at the Jedi Academy on Coruscant, just to show consistency with Kreia's premonition, Mission should definitely appear as a party member, but this time sepparated from Zaalbar, he should only appear if you revisit Kashyyyk - as the leader of the Wookie tribe, not as a party member. Canderous must reappear, but i don't know if he should be a party member, Bao-Dur should reappear as a party member (just because he's an alien and the party should have more aliens, it's boring if most party members are humans). Jolee and Juhani should appear as members of the reestablished Jedi Council on Coruscant.

Phaedra36
01-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Carth, Jolee, Atton, the droids, Bastila, Visas, Revan, Exile, and Bao-Dur. Bao-Dur because he has a everlasting loyalty to his General, Carth (if you were F LS Revan), Jolee since you always have to have the Windu of the Kotor series (his personality and Windu's is kinda the same imo), Atton for his wit, charm, and love interest to the Exile if she was a female, Visas for the male Exile's love interest,and Revan and the Exile (don't have to explain why).
So basically I don't think you should have all those characters, just depending on the choices you made throughout the game.

Maverick5770
02-01-2006, 11:08 PM
Heck, i'd love all of them back but Carth,Atton,Bastila,HK,T3 and Handmaiden are almost neccesary, Bao Dur would Be nice too.

Phaedra36
02-03-2006, 02:00 AM
To clarify more on my post and to keep it as an on going discussion this is how I would like the characters placed...
Disciple, Handmaiden, and Jolee should be the head people of the newly formed Jedi Council. After all, Kreia says that Handmaiden turns out to be a Chronicler if I am correctand Disciple is a part of the Jedi Academy (heard it through a different forum).
I could care less about the wookies. Zaalbar was boring and never talked. I never bothered with Hanharr yet, but Zaalbar kinda turned me off from wookies.
As for Mission, I don't really care. She was nice to have, but not one of those important NPC's people think about when they think of Kotor.
Same for Juhani..
Canderous- is getting a little tiresome in my opinion, but I could see him getting worked into the storyline. He wants to know why his master left him, but I think he would do MUCH better if he was more of a cameo because his main goal in life is to rebuild the Mandalorians. How could he do that if he keeps running off to save the world?
Bao-Dur-I could see being worked into the storyline, the ever-faithful Techie/Jedi to his General. Like Canderous, he would probably just be better off deciding to work on other restoration planets instead of fighting.
Mira: She was kinda cool, but would do better as a cameo or have a brief appearance as a party member like Trask. She obviously loved it in Nar Shadaa and the most logical thing to do would be for her to return there and help restore her home.
As for MUSTS:
The droids. They have been party members for both I and II, they should be party members in the next one.
Carth and Bastila- In order for this to be a good roleplaying game, you need to tie up the loose ends. I know people have their favorites and some people do not want Carth or even Bastila, but this is a roleplaying game and the romance between Revan and one of the two has to come to an end. It would be -extremely- unfair if one was in and the other was not.
Atton and Visas- Atton is the typical Han Solo. It's always fun to have a witty, sarcastic, charming guy around. Visas is more mysterious and very loyal. Both would make great love interests. For someone to be named Disciple and Handmaiden, they just don't seem important enough to me even if you get their real names. Even if Atton's was fake, at least he came with a name.
Revan and the Exile- Their destiny is to go out into the Outer Rim so it is almost a given that they should play a major part in the third one. Plus, the romance plot needs to be fulfilled.I just don't want Carth waiting for my LS Revan F forever :-p Anyway, one of my ideas is to just pick a teacher from either Bastila, Revan, or the Exile to clear up some possible party space (each representing a different job from the Jedi/Sith order).
P.S. Musts btw should be companions to bring along with you on the trip.

Lord_Andre
02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
The party members I would like to see are:Mandalore,Handmaiden,Visas,Atton,
Carth,Bastila,HK-47,T3-M4,Jolee,Mira,Bao-Dur,Mission,Zaalbar.The Exile would be more powerfull with all of them togheter.It would be cool to see Carth telling Atton the laws of the Republic and Atton saying that he doesn't care.

JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 02:50 PM
The odds of them meeting are approximately 3,527 to 1! :D There was never someone who liked to get lost more that Atton so it is a highly unlikely possibility that those two would meet unless it were under extreme conditions or by the will of the Force.

igyman
02-14-2006, 02:54 PM
You mean by the will of the programmers.:)

Vladimir-Vlada
02-14-2006, 03:02 PM
I would really like to see the sight of Atton, Carth, Canderous and Bao-Dur fighting. That would be really funny. Also, a fight between Mira and Bastila would make my day.

JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 04:07 PM
You mean by the will of the programmers.:)

Maybe, maybe not :D

Still I will admit that it would be funny to see: a scoundrel and a straight arrow admiral butting heads over regulations and flexing their muscles. I never really understood that between guys though I do admit that having HK-47 give tips like rip his head off would add to the amusement.

Phaedra36
02-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Carth and Atton as drinking buddies would be hilarious lmao. I would also like to see Atton and T3-M4 get into a fight rofl.

Vladimir-Vlada
02-14-2006, 04:21 PM
I still think that the combination Carth, Atton, Canderous and Bao-Dur hits the spot. :D

igyman
02-14-2006, 04:23 PM
I would really like to see the sight of Atton, Carth, Canderous and Bao-Dur fighting. That would be really funny. Also, a fight between Mira and Bastila would make my day.

How about a fight between the Handmaiden and Visas?

Vladimir-Vlada
02-14-2006, 04:25 PM
That too can do (although you can see this)... But there can also be the variant: Handmaiden, Mira and Bastila fight eacht other. :D

igyman
02-14-2006, 04:28 PM
And maybe HK-47 standing on the side, watching the fight and yelling at the participants of the best ways to kill their opponents.

Something like: (at Bastila) ''Stupid Jedi, you could have broken their necks with your Force 15 minutes ago!'' or ''Stupid jedi, why do you keep that lightsaber, if you are not going to use it?!''

Vladimir-Vlada
02-14-2006, 04:36 PM
And maybe HK-47 standing on the side, watching the fight and yelling at the participants of the best ways to kill their opponents.

Something like: (at Bastila) ''Stupid Jedi, you could have broken their necks with your Force 15 minutes ago!'' or ''Stupid jedi, why do you keep that lightsaber, if you are not going to use it?!''
:D :D :D :D :D

Phaedra36
02-14-2006, 05:08 PM
I still think that the combination Carth, Atton, Canderous and Bao-Dur hits the spot. :D
I agree lol.

igyman
02-14-2006, 05:18 PM
For me it's HK-47, Bastila, Jolee (not necessarily as a party member), Bao-Dur, Mission, Handmaiden (same as for Jolee), Canderous (same as the two before) and T3 (just for tradition's sake) and 3-5 new characters, preferrably alien species (so it wouldn't be monotonous).

Phaedra36
02-14-2006, 06:39 PM
For me it's HK-47, Bastila, Jolee (not necessarily as a party member), Bao-Dur, Mission, Handmaiden (same as for Jolee), Canderous (same as the two before) and T3 (just for tradition's sake) and 3-5 new characters, preferrably alien species (so it wouldn't be monotonous).
And Atton. >.>

RobQel-Droma
02-14-2006, 10:09 PM
I'd love to see some previous character interaction, perhaps near the end when they're all together or something. Carth and Atton (and Bao-Dur) would be cool, but I would suggest having them loading up on Juma Juice in a cantina.

As for the Bastila/Handmaiden/Mira fight.... :D But it would be funny even to just hear a conversation between the three of them, especially with their different personalities.

Phaedra36
02-14-2006, 10:32 PM
I'd love to see some previous character interaction, perhaps near the end when they're all together or something. Carth and Atton (and Bao-Dur) would be cool, but I would suggest having them loading up on Juma Juice in a cantina.

Lmao, I could hear Carth and Atton having a conversation about sharing stories about their girlfriends, Revan and the Exile (if both are F) while loading up juma juice.

As for the Bastila/Handmaiden/Mira fight.... :D But it would be funny even to just hear a conversation between the three of them, especially with their different personalities.

Lmao. Handmaiden would switch to her underwear so she could fight better rofl.

Vladimir-Vlada
02-14-2006, 10:47 PM
And when you add Mission, Jolee, Revan and the Exile to the mix. You get... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

igyman
02-15-2006, 11:22 AM
Well, now you're turning it into a parody.

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 12:20 PM
Oh, you pain me igyman! Still some interaction between previous NPCs at some point in time during the game would be excitingly funny that probably evry gamer would bust a gut, or two. :D

igyman
02-15-2006, 02:46 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, I love a good laugh, but just don't exaggerate.

Vladimir-Vlada
02-15-2006, 03:02 PM
Don't get me wrong, I'm all for it, I love a good laugh, but just don't exaggerate.
I probably exagerated there, sorry. Anyway, I would like that most of the characters return, along with some new ones. Except for maybe Visas (she creeps me out).

Joe©
02-15-2006, 10:38 PM
I would really like to see HK-47 and Jolee.
Reven and exile too, but I have no idea how they would pull that one off :)

Beast-Thrasher
02-15-2006, 10:52 PM
I would like to see Juhani with an apprentice and possibly see Juhani's Master, Master Quatra, no particular reason just for keeps since we only know that she left after the final trial with Juahani and her fate isn't told as well as Juhani in K2(If Revan goes light side). I know Quatra was not a significant character but for kicks I would like to see Quatra on Corucsant or something with Juhani and her apprentice.

RobQel-Droma
02-15-2006, 11:40 PM
You know, the "Mysterious Man" from Manaan, that tells you to go look in the different bases for clues in Sunry's murder trial, might make an interesting return. Not big, but more like Adum Larp's cameo in TSL. Just a tiny bit of dialogue without a big mention of the fact that he was in the first game. Then again, I'm not really sure whether I'm suggesting him just for the sake of some minor character to have a cameo. :)

As for Quatra, that would be interesting (although I agree that it would probably be "just for kicks"). The only problem with that is that she might have died in the Dantooine bombing, or later in the Jedi Purge by Nihilus and Sion. And talking about the Jedi Purge, I wonder what happened to the Jedi from K1? Obviously Bastila survived, and the four Jedi Masters, but what about people like Juhani?

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 11:50 PM
You know I don't think they were mentioned because you had the option to kill them in KOTOR and they couldn't work in the elements if Revan was DS or LS. It's also a matter of picking and choosing; pick what you can work with.

Phaedra36
02-16-2006, 12:33 AM
I'll tell you the people I DON'T want in K3.
Kreia- She never would leave me alone, never would shut up. Used my char. from the beginning to the very end, and all she was good for was seeing into the future.
Zaalbar and Hanharr- Unless they shut up about being slaves, I don't want them.
G0-T0- Served no purpose, and I don't think we need 3 droids anyway. I like the loyal T3-M4 and the sadistic HK-47.

Beast-Thrasher
02-16-2006, 12:57 AM
As for Quatra, that would be interesting (although I agree that it would probably be "just for kicks"). The only problem with that is that she might have died in the Dantooine bombing, or later in the Jedi Purge by Nihilus and Sion. And talking about the Jedi Purge, I wonder what happened to the Jedi from K1? Obviously Bastila survived, and the four Jedi Masters, but what about people like Juhani?

As for Quatra I don't think she returned to Dantooine, I THINK it was said that she was on her way to Corucsant and wouldn't be back anytime soon.
And she wasn't mentioned as one of the Jedi that died although only what? two or three names were mentioned anywho.

As for the four Masters are you refering to Vandar, Dorak, Zhar and another mystery one?

Also this just came to mind but when you go to Dantooine in K1 Juhani has a best friend called Belaya or something, it would be nice to see if anything happened there.

RedHawke
02-16-2006, 01:07 AM
Also this just came to mind but when you go to Dantooine in K1 Juhani has a best friend called Belaya or something, it would be nice to see if anything happened there.
It might benefit some of you to play the game different ways. ;)

If you kill Juhani in the grove, Belaya will get quite upset at you and leave, and you can even meet her later in the game where she tries for a little payback. It seems Belaya and Juhani were... well... a little more than freinds.

Diego Varen
02-16-2006, 03:34 AM
As for the Masters are you refering to Vandar, Dorak and Zhar

All three died on Katarr, unless if Vandar died on KOTOR

Beast-Thrasher
02-16-2006, 04:35 PM
It might benefit some of you to play the game different ways. ;)

I have played the game in different ways but I wouldn't want to kill Juhani, lose a party member especially a Jedi. Besides I liked her story so I'd rather have her on my team than get rid of her...permanetly.

If you kill Juhani in the grove, Belaya will get quite upset at you and leave, and you can even meet her later in the game where she tries for a little payback. It seems Belaya and Juhani were... well... a little more than freinds.

I did Kill her once to see what happened and Belaya ran off and I tried looking for her on Dantooine but couldn't find her so I said screw this I want an extra party member...But the spoiler you mentioned, it sounds pretty neat*, I probably won't try it myself depending on how long the gap is between when you leave Dantooine and she pops up again...Concerning Belaya and Juhani...lol in the words of Quagmire OH RIGHT:).......Giggaty giggaty giggaty goooou:P

Beast-Thrasher
02-16-2006, 04:40 PM
All three died on Katarr, unless if Vandar died on KOTOR

I know that; If you go light side Revan three are mentioned Dorak, Zhar and Dorak and if Revan was DS than it's just Dorak and Zhar since Vandar died in the battle of the Star Forge with Admiral Dodonna. I can't remember though who mentions it...

JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Vrook actually says that Zhar and Dorak died on Katarr when you talk to him after saving Khoonda.

RedHawke
02-16-2006, 10:20 PM
I probably won't try it myself
Then this is why you fail! :yodac:

Try all the game options... you will get much more out of the game, to stick to one way of playing the game all the time is kind of self-defeating IMO.

Beast-Thrasher
02-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Then this is why you fail! :yodac:

Your arrogance will be your undoing,Jedi!:lock:

lol wow NERD! I don't know I like having that extra lightsaber on hand and I like Juhani. But maybe If I downloaded those mods to make Carth, Mission and Canderous and jedi...lol it be so cool if HK-47 swings them out like grievous lol...

Non-false Jedi
02-20-2006, 07:08 AM
Juhani and Belaya relationship...i think its implied, but not confirmed.

I'd like to see most of the characters return in some fashion. If not as npc party memebers, then at least some major cameos or cinematics. maybe a few sections of the game where it goes away from the main party and you doa couple levels elsewhere as Juhani or Bastila.

I think Jolee should be there becuase he is the only character who even might be alive and might be qualified as a Jedi Master.

I'd like Handmaiden back, because i found her more interesting that many other people including Disciple. although it wuld be cool to see him again to. But a confrontation betweenj Brinna and Revan would be interesting.

I guess i'd like to see more rather than less Jedi somewhere around Kotor III so Juhani and Vistas would be nice.

Mira, come on we gotta see Mira meet other wookies. And i'd also like to see Mission come on her own rather than being half of Mission and Zaalbar. I'd be very interesting to see her more grown up now. Think of the possibilities of her talking with Mira or Atton.

I'd only like Kreia back as a force ghost just so i can proove to her she is wrong, about a great many things.

Malak would be nice in a vision, I was a little dissapointed he didn't turn into Darth Malak in the Tomb of Ludo Kressh.

Mandalore would be good leading the clans into some critical battle somewhere.

Bastila and Revan and Carth have got to finish their story.

Oh yeah and HK and i guess T-3 have got to be ther to make it complete.

jordanmc
03-07-2006, 09:42 PM
TSL had 3 returning characters and I think its safe to say that KOTOR 3 will probably include some as well so I wanted to discuss who I thought should make it in.

I think T3-M4 and HK-47 are shoe-ins. Their obviously the new R2 and C3 and are going to find a way to weave themselves into the story line no matter what.

Next I want to consider the characters from KOTOR.
Bastila - I think Bastila would make a great returning character. She wants to find Revan and so she has motivation to go with whoever our character ends up being. Her issues aren't all resolved; for instance she'll be dealing with self-doubt about giving in to Malak and will be worried she can fall to the dark side again. With the advent of the influence system of TSL all our characters basically have to be morally ambigous and Bastila fits the bill. Only catch is you could have killed her in KOTOR but it doesn't appear to be cannon based on her cameos in TSL.

I don't think Carth would be so good. His problems are all resolved and he has responsibilities with the Republic fleet. I always like a cameo though. Mission's out because she can be killed. Juahni is probably dead on Katar. While Jolee Bindo is one of my favorite characters I doubt he'll make a comeback. Lastly of the KOTOR characters despite Canderous/Mandalore's return in TSL, I didn't find him to be a strong character and so I'd be surprised if we see him a third time.

Of the TSL characters Kreia and G0-T0, either Hanharr or Mira is dead, Bao-Dur's death is implied but uncertain . I think several others were supposed to die as well before the cuts. I doubt any of the jedi trainable characters will be back because to make them jedi you have to reveal their entire storyline and resolve their issues. Visas' storyline seemingly ends with the death of Nihilus. I think the best chance for a return is Disciple/Handmaiden based on whether you indicate that the exile is male or female.

Sorry that was long. I'd like to see who everyone else would like to see back in KOTOR 3.

edit: oh yeah and I forgot the wookies. I wouldn't be surprised to see either Zaalbar or Hanharr make a comeback depending on whether or not you killed Hanharr in TSL. You have to have a wookie but I don't think were going to see a third new one.

Mod Edit: Merged repeat thread with pre-existing like thread. For tidyness sake. ;) -RH

Maverick5770
03-07-2006, 10:02 PM
Welcome to Lucas Forums jordanmc, I think theres already a thread on this but I'm not sure, I think that there will be several returning characters. T3 and HK, the rest is up to LA and the game developer.

TiGroundcrawler
03-08-2006, 06:26 AM
Honestly i would rather that they never brought any of the old characters back. although i really liked boa-dor. but i would prefer a completely new character list.

The Distorted
03-08-2006, 03:30 PM
This time, I don't want any of the characters returning as your party members, ESPECIALLY HK-47 & T3-M4 - I mean, we've had them twice already, which was fair enough (I'm not complaining at all about them appearing a second time) but please, no third time. They just wouldn't be interesting anymore - what else or new can be done with them? Even if they were done so that they didn't become repetitive or parodies of themselves, I'd still prefer absolutely raw material through completely original characters.

However, I would very much (for the sake of continuity) like to see many of the previous party members in cameo roles instead. As many as possible, without having to alter the storyline too much to fit them in (as long as it makes sense, why they are where they are, and doing what they are doing, basically).

But either way - deep consideration needs to be placed upon what is considered "canon", and also if - like in TSL - you can choose the previous games' outcomes. 'Cos like, if you choose that Revan went DS again during the Jedi Civil War, then Jolee and Juhani are dead in your game, so therefore (unless as ghosts) they cannot be present, etc.

PazaakPrincess
03-09-2006, 07:33 AM
As a fangirl I would like to have both Carth and Atton with me and have them fight it out ;)

Seriously though it would depend I mean if you are the Exile again then it would be fitting a couple of your former party members but some new ones would be warranted i.e. GOTO has got to go and I wasn't all that fond of either Mira or Visas though they were useful at times and the more jedi the merrier.

If you are Revan then it's a bit odd because in TSL Carth pretty much says you didn't take anyone with you and we know he, Canderous and HK didn't go with Revan. So there is opportunity there for a range of new characters or perhaps you could mix the two groups. That would be interesting.

I wouldn't mind the option to play either Revan or the Exile and have it effect the party outcomes and other parts of the game.

~DarthGeek~
03-09-2006, 07:16 PM
It would be cool to have Carth and Atton argue, but in my opinion i think it would be
even cooler to have Bastila and Kreia (as a ghost, if she comes back) argue.

Mandalorian BH
03-11-2006, 09:10 PM

whoops.where the hell did you get that from?who the hel is darth Raptor?i gotta know man

KyleOfHarpenden
03-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Jolee(the living legend)
Bastila(For the Fun Of Flirting)
Handmaiden(to learn to fight)
T3(coz hes cool)
Carth(just to hear whats happened)
Bao Dur(I Like His Arm And Hes Cool)
Mira(coz shes good)
Mandalor(coz u just have 2)
Sion(Even though he died theyll come up with something)
And T3 did shock hk in a clip i saw he recognised t3 got suspision and went 2 a computer and t3 shocked him in the back(the fiesty little guy lol)

Darth Macca
03-12-2006, 06:21 AM
Darth Revan without a shadow of a doubt. He was so influencial in the first KotoR...truly brilliant storyline. The second one failed in the storyline because Darth Revan was hardly prompted in the script, yes his name was mentioned a few times in the slit-screens but nothing dramatic. Revan a cert for me.

DarthAragorn
03-12-2006, 06:51 PM
When did Jolee die in KOTOR? Was it a darkside only thing? Because I haven't played darkisde since it came out.

RedHawke
03-12-2006, 10:45 PM
When did Jolee die in KOTOR? Was it a darkside only thing? Because I haven't played darkisde since it came out.
Yup... side with Bastila on the Temple Summit and find out. ;)

Diego Varen
03-13-2006, 02:53 AM
After thinking about it, here is who should return after LS Male Revan and LS Male Exile.

Orignal Party Members from KOTOR and TSL

Carth Onasi - Temporary Party Member to play with at the beginning for a tutorial.

Mission Vao - She could see return to a rebuilt Taris along with her brother.

Zaalbar - Be the new Chieftain of Kashyyyk.

Bastila Shan - As a full Party Member, but not as your Master. You could say she has sort of lost her connection to the Force. And she wants to find Revan.

T3-M4 - You obviously need him to help find Revan and the Exile.

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore - A cameo, but not as a Party Member.

Juhani - To avoid confusion with the Dark Side, you could say she died on Katarr.

HK-47 - Same as T3.

Jolee Bindo - Say he died of old age. But include him in a holocron.

Kreia - She can't return, because she doesn't like the Force.

Atton Rand - Should return to find the Exile. Maybe he could fall in love with Bastila.

Bao-Dur - A cameo, helping the Handmaiden on Telos.

Handmaiden - Should return, but as a cameo with Atris's role. She should tell you when she last saw the Exile.

Visas - She should also be a Jedi Master.

Mira - Should return as a Jedi Master, but not a Party Member.

Hanharr - Mira should spare him on Malachor as it's the Jedi way. He should return to Kashyyyk.

G0-T0 - Can't return because he died along with the Remote on Malachor.

Characters that appeared in KOTOR and TSL

Dustil Onasi - Once finished with Carth, he should replace Carth.

Yuthara Ban - Should return to help you.

Kelborn - I can't remember where I saw a suggestion for Kelborn, but I thought it was a good idea.

RobQel-Droma
03-13-2006, 02:57 AM
@Pottsie - Why didn't you just say "everybody"? :) Which, I would disagree with; As much as you may want to see every single one of those characters, all doing something, they can't. This is the third and (probably) final game, and I seriously doubt that they can spend several hours of the game somehow fitting in every single party member's continuing story.

Oh yes, and besides my opinion, many can't work or might not. Yuthura Ban n is not necessarily LS, she could be dead, or still DS. And even if she was turned LS, since you can see her on Dantooine, it is likely she was killed. And Dustil can be killed also, as can Mission, Zaalbar, Juhani (and Juhani's death has nothing to do with whether Revan was DS), etc. And with Hanharr, Mira has to kill him, there is no way out of the dialogue. Besides, as for the "Jedi way", she might not be a Jedi, you know.

Non-false Jedi
03-13-2006, 03:39 AM
Um Mira doesn't have to kill Hanharr.

I didn't kill him the first playthrough.

I think Juhani and Jolee should both survive. They are both more important than Dustil and Yuthura.

Also none of the party members you train in Kotor II: TSL are good enough to be Jedi Masters by the time of Kotor III unless its like set 30 years later.

KyleOfHarpenden
03-13-2006, 11:59 AM
well i trained handmainden like mad coz she was the only 1 i had enough influence with :( but im gonna play kotor2 again and make nar shadar my first so atton can be a jedi hell be better with a saber.who else can be a jedi?

RobQel-Droma
03-13-2006, 12:07 PM
Um Mira doesn't have to kill Hanharr.

I didn't kill him the first playthrough.

Perhaps you are right, but I chose almost every dialogue path and it kept bringing me back to killing Hanharr.

I think Juhani and Jolee should both survive. They are both more important than Dustil and Yuthura.

All four of those characters you mentioned can die, some more than once.

Also none of the party members you train in Kotor II: TSL are good enough to be Jedi Masters by the time of Kotor III unless its like set 30 years later.

But what really decides the rank of Jedi Master? Do you have any prerequisites for that rank? Or is it just a relative desicion made by other Jedi Masters? Well, if so, there's a problem: there aren't any Jedi Masters left after TSL. The Jedi after TSL were the only Jedi.

well i trained handmainden like mad coz she was the only 1 i had enough influence with but im gonna play kotor2 again and make nar shadar my first so atton can be a jedi hell be better with a saber.who else can be a jedi?

Well, that really doesn't have anything to do with the thread's topic, but along with Handmaiden and Atton, Mira and Bao-Dur can be trained.

KyleOfHarpenden
03-13-2006, 12:10 PM
kk thnx soz 4 changing the topic

The Distorted
03-13-2006, 12:58 PM
After thinking about it, here is who should return after LS Male Revan and LS Male Exile.

Orignal Party Members from KOTOR and TSL

T3-M4 - You obviously need him to help find Revan and the Exile.

You're completely right of course.

In the words of Atton: "That's what I was afraid you'd say"

well i trained handmainden like mad coz she was the only 1 i had enough influence with but im gonna play kotor2 again and make nar shadar my first so atton can be a jedi hell be better with a saber.who else can be a jedi?

Well, that really doesn't have anything to do with the thread's topic, but along with Handmaiden and Atton, Mira and Bao-Dur can be trained.

Also, The Disciple if your Exile is female.

ForceFightWMe12
03-13-2006, 05:57 PM
I vote that at least Revan, the Exile, and (if there was) their love interests, if not the entire EH crew from both. But then again...the whole crew would get a bit cumbersome. Two full crews from both games, plus a possible new one from K3? Waaaaaaay too many NPCs.

Non-false Jedi
03-14-2006, 04:03 AM
Perhaps you are right, but I chose almost every dialogue path and it kept bringing me back to killing Hanharr.

All four of those characters you mentioned can die, some more than once.

But what really decides the rank of Jedi Master? Do you have any prerequisites for that rank? Or is it just a relative desicion made by other Jedi Masters? Well, if so, there's a problem: there aren't any Jedi Masters left after TSL. The Jedi after TSL were the only Jedi.

I know they can all die, but they aren't required to die. But thats besides the oint, all i was saying is that if you had two characters that could die, i thought Jolee and Juhnai were more imoportant than the other two.

Logically a Jedi Master would be a Master of the Jedi arts, just because one can say whatever they want about themselves doesn't mean they are truly worthy of the title "Master". there is more to being a Jedi Master than officially being recognized as that rank. If one youngling survived Order 66, but was the only Jedi left would he have been a "Jedi Master"?

And also, I think there are other Jedi out there hiding. If you ask Kreia about other Jedi across the galaxy she says there might be some. And "for every Jedi and Sith to fall another takes its place".

†Saint_Killa†
03-14-2006, 07:40 AM
And also, I think there are other Jedi out there hiding. If you ask Kreia about other Jedi across the galaxy she says there might be some. And "for every Jedi and Sith to fall another takes its place".

Point taken. Jedi are tough and able to survive right. So not all are killed. :D

ElizLestrad
03-17-2006, 07:46 PM
Personally Id like to see Revan return as the main character. I want to know what happened with him/her when he/she left to wander the unknown regions.

As for returning characters, Id like to see Mandalore return. So you can further help him rebuild the Mandalorian clans. Who knows maybe invade another planet with a team of Mandalorians.

Id like to see Visas return as well. She was pretty cool.

HK-47 definitly.

Mandalorian BH
03-25-2006, 08:10 PM
Well Id like to see Canderous return because hes cool.Id also like to see
Revan(Dark) and the exile(Light).I was thinkin you can choose who to join ad depnding on that is dtermines who you get as a party member.Bastila has to return.Maybe should meet a new woman in the game that you have sex with too.But I dont want anyone returning rom kotor 2 accept for The Exile and Mandalore.Kreia was a F*ckin nag.Atton was always a pussy.And the others in da game were wierd.And please leave Juhani from kotor1 out.I cant understand what shes f*ckin sayin.

Beast-Thrasher
03-25-2006, 09:36 PM
If you chose through dialogue that The Exile was light side, I would like too see Atris as a possible NPC. If you don't kill her she pretty much leans towards going into exile. So I was thinking it would be neat to have her back and we could get more background on her. Even though she was a little mean in the game she seems like an interesting character, like Kreia was.