PDA

View Full Version : Can't use HK-47

Lantzen
12-10-2005, 08:28 AM
I have installed a lot of mods to my latest playthrough of Kotor, but now i can't use HK-47. When im trying to select him, there is a text he is unavaible at this point. Do anyone know what mod it can be so i can unistall it.

Darth333
12-10-2005, 08:43 AM
Did you get all the upgrades you need to activate him?

Edit: here are the parts you need:

HK Vocabulator - dropped by the HK droid on Peragus once you kill him
HK Control Cluster - dropped by on of the HK droids on the Telos Plateau or you can also get it from the Sullustan merchant on Dantooine
HK Droid Processor - Kodin the Droid Merchant on Nar Shaddaa has it
HK Chassis - get it from the HK droid on Nar Shaddaa in Vogga's Warehouse when you play as t3

Jamps
12-10-2005, 09:21 AM
Also, if it is KOTOR1....

After you train on Dantooine, you can go to Tatooine anytime and buy him.

Oh, and if you believe it is a mod, maybe you downloaded a mod that replaces him with a different character. Might want to check the readmes.

Lantzen
12-10-2005, 12:17 PM
This is to Kotor 1, and the only replace member is T3. He is standing in the ebon hawk and i can talk to him but when im trying to take him with me when i leaving the Ebon Hawk i get the message that hes not avaible at the moment. Like the one you get when you trying to take Bastilla to Korriban i think.

lord ignarn
12-11-2005, 06:20 AM
Maybe itīs that you havenīt buy HK-47 yet, so the game canīt use it as you havenīt get it yet. Doing what Vatter says should be enough for using HK-47.

And, welcome to LucasForums!!

Lantzen
12-11-2005, 02:19 PM
I found what mod caused the problem, its Remix 0.3. when you are at Taris you can recruit a republic solder but when you ge to Dantoinne he get un-recruit. But the slot he takes up the time you have him is HK-47. So you can buy HK but you can't use him because the game think you have that republic solder.

lord ignarn
12-12-2005, 09:21 AM
You should report the bug to the creator, so it can be fixed.

PoiuyWired
12-12-2005, 01:27 PM
recruiters always causes problem to the game.