PDA

View Full Version : Kotor 3

Darth Beowulf
12-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Hey guys i'm a new member and i thought id start this thing with a bang by starting a Kotor 3 storyline. if there is already a thread for this subject let me know.

The Doctor
12-11-2005, 09:01 PM
First, welcome to Lucas Forums!

Second, you should probably start the storyline yourself. People are discouraged from joining if they have to establish the storyline themselves, usually.

Third, if I join rhe rp, am I allowed to be a Time Lord (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Lord)?

Darth Beowulf
12-11-2005, 11:50 PM
okay this is based 1 month after KOTOR 2 and you can start out as one of three characters: 1)Darth Revan Light or Dark side depending on how you finished kotor1 ,2)Exile light or dark side depending on how you finished kotor2, 3)your own personal character

RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 12:12 PM
Well, if it starts, I guess I'd like to be Revan. This is going on one of my KotOR characters, by the way.

Name: Revan/Triko Skywalker (If its ok for the last name :D)
Species: Human
Alignment: 3/4 Light
Weapons: Dual blue lightsabers
Clothes: Star Forge Robes, or Jedi Knight Robes (TSL)

Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 06:32 PM
this is my custom character
Name:Jacen Salar
Species:Human
Class:Jedi Rouge (custom character class)
Alignment:all the way dark side
Weapons:two zabrak heavy blasters and one Sith red lightsaber
clothes:Dark Jedi master robes

ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 06:39 PM
I'll take the Exile.(If anyone wants to trade me for this, PM me.)

Name: Jaslor Werios aka Jedi Exile
Species:Human
Class:Jedi Consular
Alignment:All Light
Weapons: Green Staffsaber, Blue Staffsaber, Black lightsaber, Silver Lightsaber
Clothes: Jedi Master robes

Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 08:25 PM
Now for my characters Bio

Bio: Jacen is unknown to the exile his/her little brother. He was sent by his parents to find the exile and bring him home to fight the Sith but Jacen got caught up in the Jedi civil war and became a dark jedi. Darth Malak sensed true power coming from his disciple and decided to brainwash him. For his first mission he was sent to his home planet to kill some rebels. In the battle that followed Jacen slaughtered his family. Jacen was then sent to Malachor V to find other Sith. He is the one responsible for Sion’s wounds in Kotor 2 when Sion tried to prevent him from entering the academy. Jacen stumbled upon the whereabouts of the true sith while studying at the academy and voyaged to the location given. There he became a mighty Sith Lord. He also rebelled against the sith and began his own fleet after he found out about the death of his Master Malak. He is now headed to Coruscant to kill the people responsible: Carth, Revan, and Bastilla.

ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 08:36 PM
My charecter's bio:

Bio: When he was young, Jaslor had a good life, a good family, and a good brother. Later on in life, the Jedi Cival War started and he got caught up in it. He never saw his brother ever again after he joined the Jedi. He blames himself for his disappearance. Soon, he got caught up in the events of KOTOR 2. (His choices were all Light Side choices.) The Council(whatever was left of it) made him a Council Member. He is currently on Corusant, meeting with Triko Skywalker(Revan), Carth Onasi, and Bastila Shan.

Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 08:44 PM
OKay guys lets do this anyone can do Revan storyline but I want to do Jacens story line cuz hes just cool and now I start

The bridge doors slid open on the bridge of the Tragedy. A Sith commander Caron dreaded meeting the Sith Lord about to board his ship. “Sir there’s a message coming from Darth Baon’s shuttle.” Put it on main Viewer.” The Screen flicked to life and a figure rapped in a dark cloak filled the screen. ”Commander, Darth Baon is dead, I will take his position as the captain of your ship as soon as I come aboard.” “Beg my pardon Lord but what is your name?” ”I am Jacen Salar rouge Jedi and your dead.” Two modified Sith Warships uncloaked in front of the Tragedy, Plasma weapons warming. “Feel free to be afraid Commander for fear leads to anger, anger lead to hate, Hate leads to suffering.” The Sith warships plasma cannons tore the tragedy into pieces in a matter of milliseconds. “Search for life forms,” Commanded Jacen. “No life signs detected sir, enemy forces completely decimated” “Good, All ships uncloak and prepare for slip space.” A hundred warships appeared all colored Jet black. “All ships launch a soon as I am aboard the Triumphant.” The shuttle pulled into Triumphant’s hanger bay. Ruptures in space appeared in front of all the ships. “Set course for Coruscant and ready battle stations. We are going to end this once and for all.”

Aayla Secura
12-22-2005, 04:17 PM
Can I join in? If yes:

Name: Sabriel
Species: Twi'lek
Class: Jedi Sentinal
Alignment: Light
Weapons: Double-bladed blue lightsaber
Clothes: Jedi robes

The Doctor
12-22-2005, 07:39 PM
Name: Amol Kotay
Species: Half Human, Half unknown alien
Class: Jedi Consular
Allignment: Light Side
Weapon: Single bladed green lightsaber
Clothes: Black pants, black shoes, and a black shirt underneath a (you guessed it) black leather jacket.
Appearence: Blonde hair, 6'2 - pretty much average human, except for my black eyes.

Xbx_Inthusiast
01-18-2006, 10:29 AM
Name: Merios Mulas
Species: Human
Personality: Angsty and unnerving.
Class: Jedi Weapon Master
Allignment: Grey
Weapon: Single bladed blue lightsaber, A double-bladed yellow lightsaber, and a short bladed green lightsaber.
Clothes: Brown pants, light brown tunic, black fingerless gloves, black sash, black boots.
Appearence: Black Hair, 5'8" - Human, with a distinctive scar across his face, from a fight with his apprentice.
Residency: Dantooine Jedi Enclave (Jedi Master)

JediMaster12
02-02-2006, 06:08 PM
Name: Argus Rand
Species: Half Human, half Avalonian
Personality: Gentle, quiet; a deep thinker but when pressed, a skilled warrior
Class: Grey Jedi
Alignment: fairly obvious
Weapon: possesses a singing blade of his people and a bronze bladed single lightsaber
Clothing: A grey Jedi robe, like in TSL
Appearance: dark brown hair, green eyes with flecks of gold, 5'7" and a distinctive tatoo on his right hand that he can't remember how it got there
Residency: wandering the galaxy, official residence at an enclave on Belos

Unknown to Jacen, the rogue Jedi, he was being watched by 25 yr old Argus Rand, a grey Jedi who had been tracking his movements since the saving of Citadel Station. Argus had sensed this rogue Jedi and that something was connected to the fate of the Republic with him. Taking precautions, he positioned his Stealth X fighter to observe Jacen's movements, watching him destroy the ship. He remembered the problems of the Mandalorian wars when Revan defied the council and wondered if this rogue Jedi was the same. Seeing that Jacen made the jump into hyperspace, he set his ship with the coordinates that Jacen left by his energy signature.
After jumping into hyperspace, Argus prepared to go into a trance. Just before he closed his eyes he said, "The Force works as it wills," and he closed his eyes. His astromech Bob2-C3 took over and monitored the Stealth X's progress.

CountVerilucus
02-03-2006, 02:31 AM
Name: Tradek Verilucus
Species: Human (Corellian)
Class: Scoundrel
Class: Soldier
Appearance: Looks like a scoundrel, dresses like a scoundrel
Alignment: Grey, low morals, does some bad stuff. But overall intentions are LS

Arnament: Pazaak deck, Juma Juice flask, dual repeating-Mandalorian pistols.
Special Ability: Expert at pazaak, expert at cheating on pazaak, extraordinary with a pair of blasters, cracking security systems, computers, trained on how to combat force\lightsaber users especially Sith, is force sensitive.

Cool Possesions: A couple bottles of irreplaceable Tarisian ale (since Taris is gone), red lightsaber which he aquired from a Sith offficer in Jedi Civil War. Never uses it in combat, and never plans to, just keeps it as a trophy.

Description: Fought in Mandalorian Wars and Jedi Civil War as an elite Republic commando\agent. He Was under the command of the Exile during Mandalorian Wars. The Exile is the only man whose commands he would fully obey (due to the Exile's ability to inspire loyalty as depicted in K2). Tradek completed many strategic covert missions for Republic in both wars. Shortly after the war he was drummed out of the Republic military for constant insubordination and recklessness on missions. Tradek was suppose to be a Jedi, but was kicked out as a youngling (reasons unknown). He now spends most of his time in cantinas drinking away and playing pazaak. However he might still willing to answer the call, should the Republic or Jedi need his help.

JediMaster12
02-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Argus Rand exited from hyperspace near Coruscant and surveyed the planet looking for any trace of the rogue Jedi Jacen. He spoke to his astro droid, "Bob2, scan the planet for any sign of Sith warships. I'm going to contact and see if Tradek sees or knows of anything, though I doubt he stays out of the cantinas long enough to know if something's amiss."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 01:33 AM
"You know i'm worth the sacrifice to the council!" He said, sitting across from the small, yet wise master Yoklu (Like yoda and vandar..their species). "You are worth it, but not worth it to me. Sending you to Alderaan will be a mistake, and you know it." Merios sighed, standing up. "As you wish."
That night, he was getting his robes and clothing and such together in his room, making sure he had all that he needed. "I'm getting out of here.. going to Alderaan.. and leaving these bastards behind.." He thought to himself, slamming the top shut to his bag. "Master Mulas, what are you doing?" A small padawan asked him as he shut the door to his room. "Leaving, and if I were you, I would too." The padawan looked frightened. "Is something wrong master Mulas?" Merios' left eye twitched slightly. "Get to bed young one, you wouldn't want anything.. unfortunate.. to happen, now would you?" The padawan's eyes widened as he ran off. Merios sighed and leaned against the nearest wall. "Calm yourself...I can't let my emotions get the best of me.." He thought as he pushed away from the wall and headed outside to the landing pad.

JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 03:24 AM
Failing to get a contact and thinking that Tradek was in the middle of high stakes again, Argus sat in his Stealth X and pondered what to do. He didn't want to interfere without having his back watched for he sensed that the rogue Jedi was rather emotional and erratic in his decisions. He almost made way to slip onto the planet's surface when he remembered something, an old friend who understood this rogue Jedi's emotions. Telling Bob2 to keep the ship steady, Argus used the Force to send a message, "Merios Mulas, I need your help."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 01:37 PM
He stopped for a second, hearing a faint, but clear voice in his head. He nodded to himself and jogged for his Jedi Starfighter. He opened up the hatch as R7 D2 planted itself on the back. He tossed his bag under the pilot's chair and hopped in, switching on the computer console and closing the window. His fingers moved from key to key as the ship lifted off with some whirrs and beeps from his lone Astromech droid. "Steady as she goes Ar-seven." The ship turned towards space and took off, speeding towards the black abyss.
"Just have to get the hyperspace coordinates punched in.." He typed in around 7 keys into a small keypad and hit a small round button. Four small metal bars equipped with miniature jets came out from under his Starfighter, attaching themselves to either side of him. As he went to hyperspace, the ship's jets and the helper jets all flared up. 'I'll be there shortly.' He thought to himself, projecting his own thoughts to that of Argus's.

JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 02:00 PM
Argus held his Stealth X in space out of complete sight of the rogue Jedi. Upon hearing Merios' reply, he relaxed and instead concentrated on the rogue Jedi with the Force, "Why are you doing this?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 03:14 PM
As his ship came out of hyperspace, the four helper jets sunk back into the underbody of his ship. His fingers danced around the controls as he neared Argus's ship, the Stealth X not able to be seen normally, but on his radar it was there. He typed a few buttons into his Comm. link on his wrist. "Argus, i'm here, what did you need?" He said into the communicator, which would come out of Argus's as well. He set his ship to standby, letting it hover there.

(Hey, would you mind replying on my RP too JediMaster? It's getting lonely over there heh)

JediMaster12
02-05-2006, 04:20 PM
((Which one is it? I'd be delighted to))

Argus answered his comm, "I tracked a rogue Jedi that has come to Coruscant. I do not know what he has planned but I sense he is full of anger. I believe you may be able to speak to him given your tendencies for outbursts of emotioon my friend."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-05-2006, 08:45 PM
(The "Broken Galaxy" one, trying to get that active, people avoid it because it looks like a newb name started it.. my brother made this account, spelling enthusiast wrong :P)

He smirked a little to himself and reactivated his ship, going in a steady dive for the planet. "Tell me where he is and his coordinates and i'll see what I can do."

JediMaster12
02-06-2006, 01:37 AM
"All I know is that he is aboard the Triumphant but he is difficult to read at times. The only thing consistent is anger much anger, like what you had at Master Yoklu. I'll be circling and try to insert myself into battle as one of his ships. Keep me posted," and Argus activated his engines and downshifted towards the fleet.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-06-2006, 06:59 PM
He sighed a little and pulled up, speeding towards the Fleet, and more importantly, the Triumphant. As soon as he reached the fleet of ships, he spun around a couple of fighters and landed in the docking bay of the Triumphant. He leaped out of his Starfighter and withdrew his single bladed blue lightsaber as he landed. He sprinted forward, cutting down guard droids and Sith pilots as he went. He came to the first door and violently shoved his lightsaber blade through the control pad. The door opened.
He sprinted in, slicing several patrol droids and a couple innocent cleaning droids on his way in, for fun, of course. He reached a room filled with sleeping Sith. He couldn't control himself. He headed towards the first bunk, decapitating one and slicing another in half. He cut down the rest of the sleeping criminals in the room before heading to the next room, slicing down unarmed sith before finally making his way to the control room. He projected his thoughts to Argus 'I'm at the control room..'.By now, he was a bit calmed down. He had alot of anger pent up. This wasn't the Jedi way. He stood near the door, not entering it yet. The blade dropped down into the hilt of his saber and he put it in his sash, calling out to Argus. 'I...I've slaughtered countless.. countless sith..' He said, leaning against a wall. 'And I don't feel abit of remorse..what have I become..?'

CountVerilucus
02-06-2006, 08:14 PM
I spent my day doing the usual. Get up early and head down to the cantina. The cantina was rather busy today for some reason, and that meant more money for me. I sat down at a pazaak table and ordered some juma juice while awaiting any challengers. Pretty soon the Bith band started playing tunes, and twilek dancers were on stage. Another day of relaxation.

After 2 good cups of juma, a Rodian sat down for a game. We both won 2 rounds and it was down to the last one. The rodian stopped at 19 thinking he was going to beat me. I drew an 8, then a 10, just need a +2 card to win the game. 1000 credits are on the line and I can't afford to loose this one. A cold sweat began to run down my body. All I had +6 and -1 in my hand. The next card would probably put me well over 20. It was time for drastic measures. 1000 credits was something I just couldn't lose right now.When the Rodian turned around to order another drink, I drew a skifter from my sleeve and placed it into my hand while simultaneously removing the -1 card from my hand and placing it into my pocket. It was a risky move, but I spent hours already training in risky cheating manuvers, and practicing how to calculate statistics while playing. A dishonorable thing, but the money is quite sweet.

The skifter was a +\-2 card, and I laid it down for the Rodian to see. He grumped a bit, did a little protesting, but in the end handed me 1000 credits. Largest pot I've won in 3 days, and it put me in an excellent mood. I ordered another hit of juma, and began to enjoy myself. Whoops, my comm module was off, better turn it on just in case.

Yes, I cheated the Rodian, but he owes me one. Without me, he would be speaking Mandalorian right now, or be in shackles under the rule of Malak or Revan.

JediMaster12
02-07-2006, 04:13 PM
I sense a pain in you, anger Merios. You have killed without remorse and yet the guilt squirms in you like a worm. Remember 'There is no emotion, there is peace' Wipe the fear from your mind and I may be able to guide you through the storm that rages in you Argus projected his reply to Merios after feeling him cry out through the Force. He felt the rumblings of change and was trying to calm a storm before it became a gale.
A beep sounded from Bob2 that Tradek's comm was turned on. While concentrating on Merios he spoke a quick message to Tradek through the comm, "What's the situation on Coruscant?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-07-2006, 06:17 PM
He sighed to himself, waving an arm infront of the control room door as it slid open. He walked in slowly. He stood in the doorway, watching as droids came to swarm around him, several Sith aiming their weapons at him. He looked around and his eyes finally stopped on Jacen, who was looking out the viewscreen.

CountVerilucus
02-07-2006, 08:24 PM
I opened up my comm link, look who it is, Argus.

Hello Argus, last time we talked you were but a padawan learner. This is a pleasant surprise, last time I spoke to a Jedi was in the war. Corusant is hectic and enjoyable as usual, you should come to the cantina here and have a drink with me. My old contacts say a Sith fleet has appeared in the system, though they are being discreet about it in order to not cause public panic. Whether they will attack Corusant is unknown, but I'm sure Admiral Onasi and his fleet can handle them. I'd bet you a 1000 credits that Onasi would be sending me up there right now if I wasn't booted out. Anything else you need?

JediMaster12
02-07-2006, 09:47 PM
"Old friend I would bet the thousand credits because I remember your days piloting for the fleet. The reason I ask is because this attack pattern is disturbing. I had been following them for quite sometime and all I can sense is much anger mingled in with some hate. I need you to find out if anyone has been in contact with any Sith forces lately. Someone may have given away the defense status. Just keep your head sober and may the Force be with you old friend," and Argus settled in his Stealth X amongst the Sith fleet waiting to see what was happening. Again he sent a message through the Force to Jacen, I sense your anger young one. You had a life of pain suffering and death. Reach out and tell me why...

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-07-2006, 11:27 PM
((Unfortunately, my character is like.. on a stand-still. Darth Beowolf hasn't gone on this thread, or logged on since the 18th of december.. which has been about more than two months ago. I'm kinda mad about that. Beowolf is the creator of this thread, but we might need someone ALOT more active than him to take over Jacen.. not you or me Jedi, maybe Count could..))

Darth Beowulf
02-08-2006, 12:37 AM
(greetings dudes) HI i'm back. Could somebody kinda recap whats goin on for me? I got grounded and had finals and started playin guitar for my church, so thats my excuse for whats goin on. Sorry.

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 12:26 PM
((Well be reading the posts your character Jacen arrived at Coruscant and had been followed by a Jedi Argus Rand who contacted Merios to try and stop you. Argus is hovering somewhere in your fleet and Tradek is on Coruscant. Whew. Try reading the posts for details))

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 04:42 PM
((Yeah, Jacen is on the 'triumphant' a sith assault ship which matthew infiltrated and is at the control room area, he just slaughtered countless harmless sith on the ship and he is standing in the doorway of the control room, which jacen is in.))

Darth Beowulf
02-08-2006, 06:38 PM
its good to see you again old friend, Jacen said with a sneer. You plan to stop my assault on coruscant don't you? well you won't succeed! Jacen ignites his lightsaber and lunges at the Jedi.

(your turn)

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 07:23 PM
He smirks and unsheathed his single blue lightsaber and his short green lightsaber. He twirled them both and came at Jacen, twirling his green short saber and striking his saber with that one. As the man's saber bounced back, Merios jumped up and moved into a backflip, landing on a metal platform above the room. "I don't want to fight you Jacen!" He said, twirling his sabers with a glow and a dull hum. "I only want to talk!" He screamed with a desperate voice.(Alright, no offense, but you don't seem too.. good with Roleplaying, and i've been at RP fighting for about 8 years off and on.. so no modding.. (one hit kills and disarming) eventually we'll have to stop, because neither of us wants our chars killed.. eventually we'll stop, dunno when though, just continue)

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 09:25 PM
Argus's thoughts came into play in both their mind, There is no emotion, there is peace. Strip your thoughts from hate, from fear. There is much energy within the storm and it clouds your sight

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 10:16 PM
Hearing this message he nodded to himself, moving to a seated position atop the rafter. (Check your pm's Jedi) He crossed his legs and watched Jacen, the saber's blades sliding into the hilt. He was waiting for Jacen's next move, clearing his mind and saving energy.

CountVerilucus
02-09-2006, 07:49 PM
(I cant be Jacen sorry, im usually pretty busy thats why im not active as much. Plus, my chars are only heavy drinking, pazaak playing, scoundrel, washed up soldiers.)

I left the cantina in a instant and headed towards my hold substandard apartment. Time to combat the Sith again heh? Before I could get there, I was interrupted. It was the Rodian from the cantina, and a couple of his buddies. Damn, I better make this quick.

I stopped dead in my tracks and stared him down. None of them had their blasters drawn yet, and neither did I. They probably expect me to lay down and die, or worse, give up my credits. Finally he spoke out.

"I know you cheated human, I didn't see it, but that wasn't a fair match. Now hand over my credits, or I can take it from your cold, dead, body."
I have no time for negotiation, there are larger matters to tend to. They were probably going to kill me anyways. Before they could draw their blasters, I fired my wrist flamethrower at them. The thugs started burning and screaming. Some fired back with poorly placed shots. The ones that actually hit were deflected by my battle armor. I quickly drew my own blasters and put them in rapid fire mode. Before you know it, I mowed down the thugs. I pulled out my flask of juma and took a sip, then proceeded to my apartment.

Finally I arrived at my apartment and called up my old buddies at the Republic Intelligence offices.

I sent a message via comm link.

"My old contacts say they knew nothing of the fleet and it's suprise. If you want to infiltrate a ship I'll come along, did it plenty of times during the war."

Darth Beowulf
02-09-2006, 08:03 PM
"I have no problem with the people of coruscant," said jacen deactivating his lightsaber, "I only came to this mudball to find my brother and kill the pig that killed my mother. But if you think I am a threat to the republic come and try to strike me down, but you will not succeed, for I have learned to use the force to a much larger extent than any jedi or sith."

JediMaster12
02-10-2006, 12:35 AM
Then stand down Jedi. Strip away your fear and hate. You cannot win for there are others waiting. Argus was sending to Jacen a bluff in an effort to calm him down. He continued, Revenge is a dish that is best served cold and yet I cannot sense a coldness in you. You are angry. To be angry is to be human but anger can swiftly become a gale. Calm the storm young one and we can help find the answers you seek

Argus had sent a coded message to Tradek to infiltrate the ship and take over the systems with a warning to be careful. He waited patiently in his Stealth X to wait for a reply.

Darth Beowulf
02-10-2006, 12:42 AM
"I am no Jedi Argus," Jacen replied, "your jedi tricks have no effect on me. War droid open fire northeast sector, widespread fire. NOW!" Plasma bolts launched towards Argus's direction.

JediMaster12
02-10-2006, 10:36 AM
Argus did a roll save in his Stealth X and tried his best to avoid laser fire. He decided to do a tricky maneuver that as far as he knew had been accomplished once. Bob2 began to beep and squeal at him. "I know we're trouble just hang on. I'm going to try something."
More beeping and shrilling came from Bob2. Argus responded, "Don't tell me the odds. I'm trying to avoid a war at all costs," and he maneuvered into attack postion on the the warship. He accerated as he flew past Jacen's viewindow and disappeared from the scopes.
He had attached himself to the hull and used the Force to contact Merios I'm fine. Do what you can but not harm him. We must do what we can to bring to light all that has happened.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 06:37 PM
Merios stood up. He ignited both of his lightsabers. He flipped downward, his sabers below him, both easily within striking distance of Jacen. He was attacking down from above, hopefully to get a foothold in this battle.

Darth Beowulf
02-10-2006, 10:00 PM
"Merios! How dare you try to strike me down!" Jacen ignited his saber and blocked Merios' attack. "Now you will feel the true power of the force!" he yelled. Jacen pushed out his hand and launched Merios into the viewwindow cracking it slightly. "All I wanted to do is Get my revenge on Kreia. But now you leave me no choice!" Jacen force sped over to Marios and picked him up by the throat with his left hand. "Now, Jedi you will see the true nature of the FORCE!" Jacen's right hand lit up and he placed it on Marios' forehead. Marios shook as images from jacen's past flooded his mind.

(Okay you can make up anything you want about Jacen's past just work in that the exile is Jacen's brother and Kreia killed his mother.)

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 10:05 PM
((Damnit.. that's power fighting.. but oh well.. I can play like that too..))

As he stuck the window, the sabers fell from his hands and clattered to the ground below.Merios struggled against his grip as his past overflowed his mind. Red and blue veins pulsed down his face and through his neck, flowing down the rest of his body, starting at the man's palm on his forehead. He was losing life itself. Merios snapped out of it and put his right hand on Jacen's chest. He pushed hard, the Force adding to it as Jacen was sent flying across the room and skidded along the ground, smacking into a small computer as it crashed to the ground behind him. "The Dark Side never wins..." He ran towards him, holding his hands outstretched behind him, both sabers flying to his hands. He ignited them and sprinted towards him, both sabers drawn.

Darth Beowulf
02-10-2006, 10:50 PM
"Merios! Don't you get it I'm not a sith!" Jacen screamed as he Brought out his dual sabers to block Merios' attack, "I came here to find my brother! These sith here are not sith at all they're renagades not your enemy! I tried to show what has happened to me and all you do is Fight me! why? I came here to kill the sith not join them!" Jacen went into the matashi form and pushed Marios back with his sabers. "The council is idiotic can't you see that! Even now Kreia is controlling the council! I only attacked you because I thought you were under her control. Not to kill you!"

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 11:23 PM
He skidded to a halt and stood still. He twirled his sabers once, the dull hum, yet intimidating, showed a sign of compassion. "Why did you come here then? Why did you attack me? I didn't come to kill you, yet you acted brutal towards me.. I won't believe the Council is under Kriea's control, and I have no reason to. And I know what happened to your mother.. Jacen." He said, twirling his sabers once more, the blades sunk back down into the hilts. "My mother was killed by a Jedi too, I managed to escape." He walked towards him slowly. "I know the Exile was your brother, remember, he lost a mother too. You're not alone in this. If you come with me, I can help you int his time of need, so can the Council on the planet i'm going to. Alderaan, they are no where near Kriea and there you will find peace.." He said, straightening up. "Just do what I ask, please. I don't want to have to do something I don't want to do.."

JediMaster12
02-11-2006, 01:51 AM
Argus then understood completely. He opened a channel on the comm to Jacen, "Stand down and you won't be harmed. The Republic thinks that you have come to attack. You can't pick me up because I'm on your ship. If you cease fire, I can board," and he waited for a response.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-11-2006, 03:59 PM
Merios looked into Jacen's eyes, awaiting a response.

Darth Beowulf
02-12-2006, 05:54 PM
jacen deactivated his sabers. "I came here with this fleet to kill Kreia, but I guess she is not on Coruscant as I expected. But I need my brothers help, his name is Biggs Salar and I know he came back to the republic, so where is he?" A tear rolled down Jacen's cheek.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-12-2006, 07:58 PM
"I really don't know, but this is not the time to talk about these matters. We need to leave. Any second now, several Sith ships will come out of hyperspace and gun down this ship. One of the soldiers sent out a distress call when I boarded, self defense mechanism. My ship can't make it out of here in time, do you have one?" He said, looking around and walking towards the control room door.

Darth Beowulf
02-12-2006, 09:17 PM
"Yes the Century Eagle is docked in the hanger bay. We should leave quickly for I fear my mind control on the other sith is wearing off. We should prepare for a fight," jacen said running through the doorway.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-12-2006, 09:25 PM
Merios shrugged and took off after him. He moved his thoughts to that of Argus's. 'I've calmed him down, undock and take off for Alderaan, we'll be close behind'. He took off, following Jacen.

JediMaster12
02-12-2006, 10:59 PM
Argus hearing the message asked Bob2 to detach the landing claw. Once free he moved his Stealth X away from the Sith Warship and sent his thoughts to Merios, You have done well but I suspect that our journey has just begun. I will see you at Alderaan but hurry. The Sith are near. and he made the jump into hyperspace.

CountVerilucus
02-13-2006, 12:11 AM
Damn, ive been gone a while. Missed a lot

My personal starship had not been used in a while. It was a Republic infiltrator, i told command that it was destroyed so i could keep it. Hmm, wonder why i haven't gambled it yet. It laid there on the public docking bay, the paint job was wearing away. But it was still fit for you use.
I started up the engines and headed for the Sith Warship. I was able to dock it and sneak through the ship. Finally i got to the bridge and there was Merios talking to the rogue Jedi. The bridge seemed to be in a wreck. My blasters were already in my hand and loaded. I set the weapons to rapid fire like i usually did. Let's see how a lightsaber wielder will block a barrage of blaster fire. I wonder what Merios is saying to him, is he in league with the Sith? My hands raised into the air as I pointed both pistols at them wondering what my next course of action would be.

(Tradek did not know the events that happened with Merios and Jacen on the ship)

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-13-2006, 04:39 PM
Merios stopped a moment and turned around. Aiming a palm at the man, both of the blasters flying from his hand and dropping to the ground about four feet from the man wielding them. "Don't try to be a hero, we've already settled this. Now, leave, or get blown to pieces by the Sith fleet. Me, Jacen, and Argus are heading to Alderaan, now get your ship and get out of here, I don't want another innocent on my hands.."

JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 04:51 PM
I don't think Tradek has any intention of getting blown up. If he is not too jumped up on juma, he can get himself out. He could survive in places where a Jedi could not simply because he does not hear the Force as they could Merios. He'll be fine. Right now you should make your way to the docking level on the ship. Hurry. Argus interjected through the Force.

Darth Beowulf
02-13-2006, 06:07 PM
"come on we have to keep moving!" 2 sith droids rounded the corner. "stupid droids." Jacen threw his lightsaberer through one droid and he blasted the other with a blast of force lightning. Jacen grabbed his saber and turned the corner to meet a sith squad. 20 soldiers in all. "This should be fun." jacen said with a sneer. Jacen puilled out his 2nd saber and sliced off 2 of the soldiers heads. he then proceeded to dismember and decapitate the rest of the soldiers. One soldier remained. Jacen lifted his hand towards the soldier and force crushed him. he then turned to Marios. "We may proceed now."

JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 06:24 PM
You still have much anger. Once you are on Alderaan, we may discuss this. Merios, be mindful

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-13-2006, 06:50 PM
He growled a little and walked and followed Jacen, not needing another voice rattling in his head.

Darth Beowulf
02-13-2006, 07:01 PM
"You don't approve of my methods do you Marios? I am no longer the jedi I used to be. I was taught by one of the greatest force users who ever lived. Revan."

CountVerilucus
02-13-2006, 10:36 PM
I walked over and picked up my blasters and put them back in their holsters, just as Merios and Jacen left. "Damn!" i thought. How could I have been so foolish. That isn't the proper way to engage a Jedi or Dark Jedi, whatever. Well I better get out of here before things get bad. Just as I walked down the exit hallway, a Dark Jedi appeared and ignited his lightsaber. "Ok, remember your training, you've dispatched dozens of these guys, now you remember. Dont be stupid again." I used words of self-comfort on myself when needed. We stared at each other for a moment. Then I pulled out my flask of Juma and downed the whole thing. You never know which drink could be your last.

Before the Dark Jedi could use the force to knock me back, in one swift move(which I knew most Dark Jedi\Jedi liked to attempt first on non-force using opponents like myself), I pulled out stun grenade and activated it then threw it right at the man. This one I designed myself, to use against lightsaber wielders. As a reflex action the Dark Jedi's blade met the grenade to deflect it, just like they are trained to do. The connection with the lethal blade of energy and stun grenade caused it to explode, just as it was designed to do. Stunned and disoriented the Jedi stumbled around, giving me enough time to draw my blaster and send a barrage of energy fire at him. The power of the shots caused him to get knocked back and hit against the wall, he then fell to the ground lifeless. "Back in the game!" I said outloud. My skills haven't deteriorated at all since I started my cantina life. It's like driving a speeder, you never forget. Just needed some action to reawaken them.

The way back to my ship was not difficult. I've had to escape enemy ships many times before. The sleek Republic infiltrator was still there, unnoticed by the crew. Quickly I departed, just before the Sith ship I was on got decimated . Argus, Merios, and Jacen are headed to Alderaan, better meet them there. Before the ship crashed I set it to autopilot and punched in the hyperspace coordinates for Alderaan. It's not good to pilot while intoxicated.

"Argus, I'll meet you and the rest on Alderaan as planned. For your sake, I hope they have good booze on Alderaan because I'm all out!" I sent him a message through the comm link. The last remark was meant to be a comical one, but I trully did hope they have good booze. Now weary from battle, I laid back in the pilot chair and began to stare at the controls on the ceiling. My eyes grew heavy, the controls began to blur, and then blackness.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 12:08 AM
Assuming that they boarded the ship, he ran to the control room. He sat in the co-pilot's chair, punching in hyperspace routes and firing up the main repulsor engine. "Strap yourself in bud, this may be a bumpy ride." Merios fired up the ship and barely made it out of the small bay in one pieces. A turret on the top and the landing gear was knocked off as the doors closed. He punched in a few keys as the damaged parts closed and locked themselves off. He put it on autopilot and punched the hyperspace button. They were a long way from Alderaan, so might as well let it drive itself. He looked to Jacen, panting a little. A bit of annoyance in his eyes.

Darth Beowulf
02-14-2006, 12:19 AM
"You've changed a little. Haven't you Marios? What happened?" Jacen removed his Sith robes to reveal what seemed to be ancient weapons attached to his Jal shey master armor.

JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 12:44 AM
Tradek my friend, for your bravery, I'll give you some Onderan willik juice, aged to pefection. I always keep a bottle or two as a payment for you. It is not the Jedi way but one must learn to accept all sentients, even ones that tend to get drunk my friend. Now sleep and dream a peaceful sleep and we will meet again on Alderaan Argus gently pushed into Tradek's mind. He had know Tradek well enough to know that he would need a peaceful sleep to be in any condition to talk to after a long hyperspace jump.
Sensing that Merios was being angry for entering his head, he instead turned his thoughts to Jacen, Revan instructed you? Did you follow him to war young one, like your brother, a good Jedi and a good friend?

Darth Beowulf
02-14-2006, 01:09 AM
revan taught me on the star forge. THe day he killed my master Malak. You see I followed the sith ways until I discovered what the force could really do. Revan was able to create life." Jacen mentally responded to Argus.

JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 02:18 PM
Some say that Revan was power and the Exile was different. The Exile walked the same path as Revan but separated after the Mandalorian wars. If you wish to know more, I will direct you on Alderaan. or now I am tired and must meditate.
Argus didn't say any more until he came out of hypersapce near Alderaan.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 05:25 PM
The ship shot out of Hyperspace. "I've changed a little, yes. I was a Jedi Weapon Master back on Coruscant. I was on the Council. Since me leaving, I have been banned from Dantooine. I came to Alderaan to find out where my daughter was.. last I heard she was a mechanic there.." He typed in a few buttons. "You've let the Dark Side consume you. I sense much anger in you. And until you learn to control that anger, we will speak no longer." The ship landed on Alderaan's surface. And without a word, Merios stepped out of the ship and onto the landing pad, flipping up the hood of his robe and walking into the middle of the Entertainment district. 'There's a well known Cantina near here, in the Entertainment District. Meet me there, you know what i'm talking about. I'm sure Tradek(spelling?) does too,' he spoke into Argus's mind. He walked into the Cantina and sat in a small booth in the back. A small Jawa with chains around his feet came up to him. 'Giant want drink, food?' it said to him, looking up from under a dark maroon hood. Merios shook his head. "Waiting for a friend, sorry little one." The Jawa shuffled off.

Darth Beowulf
02-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Jacen ran after Marios,"Marios I have not fallen to the dark side! Quit being such a stupid jedi and recognize that I'm not a sith. Do you really think if I had turned to the dark side you would be alive right now?" Marios kept walking "Ha! Didn't think so! See ya later.' Jacen turned around and walked towards a droid shop across the road.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 05:55 PM
"Immature brat." He said to himself. He sighed a little and played with a pile of dust on the table, waiting for Argus and Tradek.

Darth Beowulf
02-14-2006, 05:59 PM
"I heard that!" Jacen said mentally to Marios,"You havenn't changed a bit have you Marios. Thats why we were such good friends. Hold on, I think I just saw him! By the force it's REVAN!"

CountVerilucus
02-14-2006, 07:48 PM
I woke up to a loud beeping noise. The ship had just exited hyperspace, and the computer was alerting me. There was Alderaan, said to be one of the most beatiful planets in the galaxy. I am not accustomed to a lush landscape, and extravagant blue oceans. But Nar Shadaa, that was a planet I was very fond of. Even if it is possibly the most grotesque planet in the galaxy, besides maybe Nal Hutta. The grouchy, irritable mood I was in soon faded when Merios declared we would be meeting in a cantina. Moments later I ship touched down in the public docking pay, and thanks to my previous encounter with the Rodian I was able to pay the fee.

I proceeded to the cantina that Merios had instructed. This cantina was for the upper class of Alderaan, not the kind I usually spent my time in, but it didn't matter. Usually it was the lower city cantina's that I attended, inhabited by the criminal underworld and scum of the galaxy. Immediately, without even thinking, I approached the front bar.

"Corellian Brandy, just leave the bottle!" I said it loudly and enthusiastically, attracting the attention of most in the bar. After noticing that Merios was in the back of the bar, I grabbed the bottle and a couple glasses then went to sit down with him.

"Hey, no hard feelings right!?" I said, relating back to the events on the Sith ship. I poured Brandy into two glasses and passed one to him. Merios didn't reply and just
stared at me coldy with his fingers crossed on the table.

"Have a drink, and don't worry, this one is on me..."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 08:10 PM
He raised an eyebrow at the man without moving. He parted his hands and wrapped his fingers around the glass. He took a drink and sat it back down, leaning on the back of the seat. "So.. Any word from Argus yet?" He heard what Jacen said about Revan, but didn't care too much. For all he cared, Revan could take his ideals and shove them up his own loading ramp. He took a drink and set the glass down on the table. The Jawa that saw him earlier gave him a dirty look with his beady red eyes then turned around and started servicing another table.

Darth Beowulf
02-14-2006, 08:37 PM
"Revan! What are you doing here?" "I'm sorry son but I'm definately not Revan." " But you have to be!" "I'm sorry son but I'm not." Jacen grabbed revan and lifted him in the air. "I know you're Revan! Malak sent me to kill you. Now die!" Jacen activated his lightsaber and shover it through revan severing his spinal cord. Revan's eyes rolled back in his head as he took his last breath. "Jacen through him to the ground and spit on him. "Great jedi. Pshh." Jacen pulled out a comlink from his pocket. "Sortan, tell Malak revan is dead." Jacen put the comlink away. "Now to eliinate those jedi."

CountVerilucus
02-14-2006, 08:52 PM
"Argus? Well have I got some news for you!" Merios leaned forward, he was very eager to hear what I was about to say.

"Well, he talked to me in my head again. Don't mind it really, as long as he doesn't do it too much. Anyways, he's on his way to meet us right now." I told Argus. Then I realized he was still waiting for the "news", for we both knew he was on his way.

"Oh yeah, he's bringing a bottle Onderan willik juice! Now that's some quality booze I tell you. Very expensive, haven't had it since years! I guess I could share it with you." Merios leaned back again, telling from the expression on his face he was clearly irritated. I guess he didn't care much for the booze. Which in a way was good because I wouldn't have to share it with him.

(typo, whoops. For some reason i keep thinking argus is a girl. Because of her icon thing.)

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 10:53 PM
"*she*?" He blinked a little. "Who is 'she'?" (Argus is a guy by the way). He said, looking around nervously, a hand on his lightsaber hilt.

Darth Beowulf
02-14-2006, 11:11 PM
"Marios, Tradek I'm sorry but you will have to die" jAcen sneered as he walked into the cantina. Pulling out a gun He shot the jawa in the face. He then pulled out a small machine gun and proceeded to kill the rest of the bystanders. "Now you stupid Jedi. DIE!" Jacen unloaded every bullet in his arsenal at tradek and marios. While the bullets were still flyong he used force speed and activated his saber. (try countering that!)

(note lightsabers can't stop bullets!)

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 11:15 PM
((Unless you got it from the Outer Rim, this is very long ago. ..Whatever)) His eyes widened. He held out a hand infront of him, towards the bullets. He used Force push, knocking them backwards and into a wall. He leaped up out of his chair, withdrawing his double-lightsaber and front flipped over Jacen, landing behind him. He spun around, twirling his lightsaber in the air and resting it under his armpit, about an inch from clothing. "I KNEW IT! You Sith scum!" He sprinted towards him, twirling his lightsaber then swinging at him violently, anger swelling up within him. "I SHOULD HAVE KILLED YOU WHILE I HAD THE CHANCE!!!" He screamed at him as he swung.

Darth Beowulf
02-14-2006, 11:30 PM
"Finally! A good fight!" He kicked Marios in the stomach knocking him into a table. Jacen withdrew his other lightsaber and joined them together. Jacen Picked up the jawa's body and flung it at Marios. He hten threw a cryoban grenade at tradek. "I sense the anger in you Marios. "Join me and we can destroy Malak and rule the galaxy!" Jacen yelled as he hacked at Marios. MArios blocked every blow with precision amazingly. JAcen powered up his saber with some controlled force lightning making it turn from red to black. He then proceede to start disassembling Marios lightsaber with his mind. then A ligghtsaber came out of nowhere and separerated the 2 warriors. "Figures a sith would never check to make sure his target was dead." Revan scoffed from the doorway. dressed in his jedi robes. "Marios this is my fight! Go Now!" "NO!" said Jacen, "I will kill you both. Revan you should have never told me your secret! Now I am more powerful than the force itself!"

(Jacen got his weapons from earth)

CountVerilucus
02-15-2006, 01:05 AM
(Oh, so popped a jawa with a Beretta. Then started spraying at us and the crowd with a mac-10. This is Kotor 3, Malak died in Kotor 1. I dont get where you are going with this. But oh well, its still cool. Oh yeah, i fixed the typos. For some reason i kept thinking Argus is a woman, cuz her icon sure looks like one.)

I jumped out of the area just as the cyroban grenade exploded. Should have gunned Jacen down when I had the chance. Before I could join the fight Revan telling us to leave while he took care of it. Revan and Merios were squaring off with Jacen, lightsabers drawn. Blasters would be no good, this Sith must be too powerful. I ran and stood beside Merios and Revan with my wrist flamethrower pointed at Jacen. Ready to activate it and turn the Sith scum into barbecue.

"One against three Jacen. I've killed many of your wretchid kind before, you should be no different."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 07:57 AM
((Sorry.. I'm not going to do this fight, because Earth wasn't even in existince yet. *a long time ago in a galaxy far far away* it would be just about little microbes right now.. and you've been god modding and auto-hitting this whole time.. you probably don't know what that is.. I'll play that way too.))

Merios laughed and threw his lightsaber aside. He reached into his cloak and grabbed a single blue lightsaber, igniting it as well. "Strong as the Force itself? Look, I knew you were stupid, but not THAT stupid." He ran towards Jacen. He twirled his lightsaber and swung wildly at the stupid Dark Jedi, grazing the top of his lightsaber hilt with his lightsaber's blade, slicing it off, effectively ruining the blade. He backflipped and landed near Revan, saber drawn.

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 10:25 AM
((Well I am a girl but I play both male and female parts. Years of practice when playing with my brother when we were little))

"Enough," and a voice came from the entrance of the cantina. There stood Argus with his green eyes sort of flashing but they weren't green any more; they had been golden like that of a Cathar's. Seeing what was going on he concentrated on Jacen and threw a well timed Forve wave. It was enough to distract anyone. He used the Force to move the busted blade away. He looked at Jacen and said, "I see that you have been blinded by your lust for power. In becoming what you are, you have lost a chance of finding your brother through me. Since you see things in absolutes, then I will do what I must," and he ignited his bronze blade while wielding a strange sword in the other.
Through the Force he sent a message, Merios draw your blade and become one withme in the battlemeld. Tradek, you shall have two bottles of Onderon willik juice. Create one of your 'escapes' and provide rear cover.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 05:27 PM
Merios glanced at Argus. "Are you serious?" He twirled his lightsaber one with a dull hum. He walked towards Argus and stood next to him. "Yeah, lets get this done and over with." He reached into his cloak and withdrew a green single bladed saber with a 2 foot chain attached. He clasped the chain to his blue lightsaber and grabbed the chain in the middle, the two sabers dangling down, ignited. The ground becoming black underneath the tips of the sabers from the energy.

Darth Beowulf
02-15-2006, 05:46 PM
"Bring it on." Jacen unsheathed a large lightsaber katana (ues they do exist.) from his sith robe. "Now feel the full fury of the dark side!" Jacen lunged at at Argus and Marios and with a flick of his wrist sent Revan sprawling into the wall knocking him out. Jacen swung his lightsaber at Argus's head and missed. The piller standing behind Argus crumbled from the attack. "Now die!" Jacen screamed. Lightning shot from his hands at the two jedi.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 10:07 PM
Merios twirled his double blade around, catching the Force lightning within the energy of the blades. He flicked them backwards, the electricity dissapating. He ran towards him, spinning the blades around by the chain. Each blade of his weapon striking Jacen's so-called "katana" and clashing with a flash of sparks and a piercing slicing sound. Merios spun in place as the last saber clashed with his katana. He, using Jacen's balance which was easily broke from the reapeated strikes to his blade, stuck a foot behind his right ankle and grabbed his shirt by his left hand, letting go of the chain and grabbing one of the hilts of his lightsaber weapon, putting the blade to his neck. "Yield." He said smoothly. Jacen's arms were dangling down, and by the position of Merios, it would be almost impossible to move a hand up or down with his foot between his legs and his left arm clasping Jacen's shirt. He glanced at Argus, then back at Jacen.

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 10:20 PM
Argus had managed to duck the lightening coming from Jacen. It looked like he might be angry but his face was surprisingly calm. Glancing at Merios as he was holding Jacen, he seemed almost lost in his thoughts, his eyes locked on a scowling Jacen's and he replaced his lightsaber and blade on his belt. He came really close still staring at Jacen and said, "Cuff him with the restraints that Tradek has. He may have fallen so far but yet he still has a part to play."
The orders seemed confusing even to Revan but Argus relayed his thoughts to Merios, The Republic stronghold on Dantooine is where he must go. Bob2 has already contacted the council. Aloud he said, "Tradek are your ready. I sense that our time here is short."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 10:50 PM
Merios grabbed a pair of flexicuffs by holding out his hand towards Tradek and it flew to his hand. He cuffed Jacen and let him fall down to the ground. He let his lightsabers die down and slide back into the hilt. He unhooked the chain and put his weapons away inside his robe. Merios walked off outside. "Take care of him, i'm done with that scum."

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 11:30 PM
Argus stood there just staring at Jacen. With a slight motion of his hand, he lifted him up and set him on his feet. He didn't say anything as he gripped firmly yet gently Jacen's arms and thrust him outside the cantina. The patrons didn't seem to notice for Argus had told them that they say nothing and heard nothing.

CountVerilucus
02-16-2006, 12:04 AM
"Alright lets go!" I snatched the undamaged bottle of Corellian Brandy and followed Argus out of the cantina. He had Jacen captive. I put my blaster to the back of his head while we walked and spoke some threatening words to him.

"Why'd you have to do that, I was hoping to get a game of pazaak in before we left. Now try anything funny and I'll give you another hole to see out of." Jacen just grinned, and continued walking. The bottle of brandy was in my other hand, and I took a gulp right before I said to Argus, "So what is the plan now?"

JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 04:30 PM
"Follow him to the source old friend," Argus replied, "he knows where the unseen is coming from. By the way Bob2 is bringing two bottles of Onderon willik juice for you."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 05:33 PM
Merios sighed a little. "Alright, who votes we *don't* follow a trash can.." He rolled his eyes slightly, following anyway.

JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 06:32 PM
"I was referring to the boy Merios and you would do well to not make any more enemies than you already have," Argus said firmly, "The boy knows the source of his dark power and that is where we must go to fight it."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 06:44 PM
He sighed. "You guys go alone, I need to find my daughter," he said, walking off. 'She must be around here somewhere..' (Argus, since you're a female, would you mind playing Zoe for a little bit? Since the rest of these guys are.. guys) He flipped up his robe hood and closed his robe, concealing his 'implements of destruction' so-to-speak.

CountVerilucus
02-16-2006, 08:22 PM
(did i miss something, who is "the boy")

I just kept following Argus through the streets of the Alderaan entertainment sector. Still fearing that Jacen would try something funny, I kept the gun to his head.
It was quite tempting to just pull the trigger right there, in the view of everybody to see. My troubles soon faded when Bob2 approached us and handed me a bottle of some quality booze. "Oh yeah!" I said outoud, tossing the bottle of Corellian Brandy over my head. I quickly snatched the bottle from Bob2 and uncapped it.

"Wow, its been awhile since I've had this stuff." The liquor had a kick like a Kath hound.

"Say Argus, why are we keeping this schutta alive? Let's waste him right now, or in some alley if you want to be discreet about it. Why don't you just push the Jedi code to the side for a little bit? Just tell the council my finger slipped huh?"

JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 08:37 PM
((I'll play Zoe for you. I'm asuming that she is human. By theway Argus is a male character. The person playing the character is a girl))

"I guess the Brandy went to your head Tradek. The boy, Jacen, knows the source of a dark power. Somehow I get the feeling that I'm going to need more Onderon willik juice for what lies ahead for you. Besides I already 'shoved the Code aside' when I first paid you with a drink. Come we must get us a ship that will carry us all." and Argus led the way to the shipyards.

It was crazy near the industrial sector with young sentients roaming around. A speeder was coming by at a neck breaking speed and made a spectacular stop next to a cantina. The rider got off and shook her long mane of dark hair and gazed at the crowd with her brown eyes. "Nice run there Zoe!" a spectator shouted.
Zoe had been living on Alderaan for the last five or six years of her life. During her time there, she became an accomplished racer and was not afraid to take up a challenge. She walked over to the spectator and said, "That's why girls don't play the game," and walked into the cantina.
Inside, she sat with some friends and was chatting with them when she felt rather strange. She rolled her eyes and answered the question posed to her, "My dad. He just arrived and he wants to see me."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 09:27 PM
((I knew that all along, we talked in pms about it))

Merios looked around before heading towards the Industrial Sector. He headed inside a cantina nearby, flipping down his hood. He looked around the Cantina, trying to pick up any kind of resonance of his daughter Zoe. Bingo. He headed towards a table in the back, where a possy of female women were, with the exception of one male, who was there for one of the women. "Zoe," he said as he neared the table. Some of her friends sneered at his presence, but he gave no mind to it. "How have you been?" He asked, raising an eyebrow under the dark bangs.

CountVerilucus
02-16-2006, 09:52 PM
"Yes of course, the Jedi always know the right path to take. Just like in the Mandalorian Wars right?" Tradek said sarcastically but meaning no offense.

"Well if it were me, we "do" him right now. Then we find a strategic place to wait for this dark power, like the cantina. When it comes out of the shadows, we blast them all!" It was a crude plan of action indeed, but it was mine. I decided to discuss more pressing matters.

"So how are we suppose to buy a ship? We don't have enough credits on us, knowing how much a decent ship costs these days. Do you want to steal one, or should I find the closest high roller pazaak table?"

JediMaster12
02-17-2006, 11:52 AM
((I was trying to clarify Argus to CountVerlucuss))

"Simple old friend," Argus said, "it will be one of ours. A modest form of aid from my people in the Avalonian system. We cannot leave yet but we can leave the boy in the cargo hold. Don't worry, he won't be able to get out of this one."

"Hello Father," Zoe said and didn't try to hide the fact that she wasn't pleased, "You got lost trying to get to Dantooine?" Her friends began to snicker. She continued, "You know I never thought I would see you again, always busy helping others in the galaxy instead of your family, couldn't you have just gotten yourself ramroded with a lightsaber and spared me this reunion?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-17-2006, 04:34 PM
He sighed, grabbing her arm. "We need to talk. Now." He pulled her up and practically dragged her out of the Cantina onto the street. "Now, don't speak like that to your father," he said, letting go. "Second, have you been training? Or have you been slacking off and driving those barbaric bikes again?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

JediMaster12
02-17-2006, 07:34 PM
"You don't tell me what to do Father," Zoe was getting angry, "you never were around long enough to know what had happened. You weren't there when Mother died."
She turned her back and walked towards her bike. She turned around and faced her father, "Besides, in case you care, I do train, when I feel like it. That doesn't mean that I'll be like you."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-17-2006, 08:03 PM
He moved an arm towards the speeder bike, lifting it into the air and setting it ontop of a building gently with the Force. He glanced at her. "Are you planning to live like this always? You know, at any moment, this whole planet can come collapsing around our ears. Do you want to be there without me when that happens? Dying alone? Making me suffer for your stubborn hide?" He sighed. "Didn't think so.."

CountVerilucus
02-17-2006, 11:54 PM
Argus and I arrived at the ship, and we shoved the boy into the cargo hold.

"Alright Argus, I see that you still have matters to be attended to here on Alderaan. So I'll leave you too it, and I will take care of my own business. My comm link is on, so just call me when you are ready to leave, or if you manage to find yourself in a tight spot." I said with a smile.

JediMaster12
02-18-2006, 03:19 PM
"Of course. Bob2 will go with you. He has an extra bottle for you just try not to get into trouble," and Argus went to search for Merios.

"I'd rather be my own person away from you Father," Zoe spat back, "at least I can be what I want and not what you want. You never knew me."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-18-2006, 05:33 PM
"I know you good enough," he said. "This path will lead you down to the Dark side Zoe. Then, you will become a Sith. I don't want that happening, but I see that in your near future.." He said, slightly worried. "Please, listen to me.. come with me, we can get out of here. This planet isn't very safe..."

JediMaster12
02-18-2006, 07:38 PM
"I'll survive. I've lasted this long without your help and I'm not going to the darkside," Zoe was near tears but kept her face, "Just leave me alone!" and stormed to her bike.

Argus lifted his head as he was walking along the streets. He felt a sudden sadness and anger. He picked up the pace by commandeering a speeder. He gently sent a mental message, Merios, calm down, then to Zoe,Zoe, don't leave. I know you are hurting. Please

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-18-2006, 10:33 PM
He sighed a little and lowered the speeder bike with the Force. "Do as you wish, but know this." He said, staying where he was. "If you leave right now, you're leaving me. Forever," he said, not showing any sign of emotion, as he was trained.

JediMaster12
02-18-2006, 10:54 PM
Zoe had felt Argus' voice and saw her father's emotionless state. She began to cry, "Why do have to be such a damn Jedi?!" She fell on her knees and cried into her arms, her long braid falling to the right of her head.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-19-2006, 01:15 AM
"Because, frankly, it's easier to live with." He walked to her and kneeled down infront of her. He put a hand on her shoulder. "Your my daughter, and I love you, I always will," he said, his emotionless state faded into desperation. "Come on Zoe, i'm trying my hardest being a father *and* a Jedi. Which the two don't mix already.." He looked at her. "I'm not pressuring you, I just want you to come with me, travel with me. Learn with me. You would be a great asset, and we need all the help we can get. We've already had one betrayal.." He said, putting a hand under her chin and lifting it up gently. "Please..."

CountVerilucus
02-19-2006, 02:44 AM
"Oh yes Argus, no trouble at all. There's just some business I need to attend to." I said with a grin. Argus sighed, he knew that I always brewed trouble wherever I weant, and the business that I was about to take part in was quite unnecessary. He didn't protest though, figuring we could use the money.

I soon found myself in another cantina, shuffling my pazaak deck, about to play an intense match with a high roller. A lot of credits were on the line, but due to my previous battles and my inebration I felt invincible. On the up side though, I still had the bottle booze Argus gave me, so there was no need to order drinks.

The game of pazaak commenced, and I found myself in perilous position. At first I was winning, but he cought up, and it was down to the final round yet again.

JediMaster12
02-20-2006, 02:44 PM
Zoe was still shedding tears when she answered, "I...I don't know if I want to be a Jedi but I can fix things and can handle a blaster. I'll come."
Argus had found Merios after leaving Tradek to his own business. He had been watching the confrontation between father and daughter and knew the rift between them. He tried to convince Zoe to go with Merios and he watched while she gave her response.

CountVerilucus
02-21-2006, 05:18 PM
Like usual I used a skifter to win the match. As I was gathered the money, the Alderaanian noble drew his blaster and aimed it at me.

"You cheated!" he shouted, as he fired a shot to my lower abdomen. Quickly, I grabbed the bottle of Onderon wilik juice and smashed it on the mans head, knocking him out cold. Soon after I regretted what I had done, I didn't regret cheating the man which resulted in me getting shot. I regretted smashing the bottle on his head, it was still half full, and that was some damn good booze.

I then realized to my surprise that the blaster shot hit right below where my armor ended, and there was a significant bleeding. I was still able to move, and the wound would not fatal, unless I don't get it treated soon. Better get out of here before the authorities find out. With haste, I grabbed the credits on the table and limped out of the private pazaak room then out the cantina while clutching my side.

"Argus, where are you? I got into a little tussle with a man at the cantina, it's no big deal though really." I said into the comm link. I've suffered worse injuries, this one shouldn't be a problem.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-21-2006, 06:25 PM
Merios nodded and put an arm around her."Whatever, honey. As long as you're off his forsaken planet." He felt an echo in the Force. Strange. Only a Force sensitive who was injured could make such an echo. "Tradek's hurt." He said, handing Zoe to Argus. He Force sprinted to the Cantina and skidded near Tradek, lifting him up slightly. "You alright?" Tradek nodded and grinned, "Had worse bud." Merios smirked and put a hand over his wound, he concentrated as white particles appeared around his wound and Tradek's body was outlined in white, long streaks of silver spun around him as the wound sealed, as well as any other fatigue and wounds on his body. "Better?" He said, raising an eyebrow. That healing would have made Tradek feel totally refreshed.

CountVerilucus
02-21-2006, 09:15 PM
"You Jedi are always good for something. Thanks, I did not expect him to draw his blaster on me. Wasted a damn good bottle of booze too. But hey, I've managed to score us a good amount of credits, huh?" I said jokingly. Thankfully I had some Jedi friends to pull me out of a tight spot.

"I'm going to wait back at Argus's ship to lay low, the guy I knocked will probably be looking for me with more of his buddies. Don't worry, I don't think I'll be causing anymore trouble. My comm link will be open if you need me" Merios nodded, and I handed him a couple 100 credit chips from the sack that I just "won" back at the cantina. Least I could do for him saving my skin. I walked back to the ship and sat down in the pilot seat, waiting for when the rest of the crew would be ready to leave. The other bottle of booze Argus gave me sat on the floor, and I opened it up and began taking casual sips. "Smooth move back there Tradek, hope you learned your lesson." I said to myself outloud.

JediMaster12
02-22-2006, 11:32 AM
Bob2 just beeped as it had accompanied Tradek from the cantina to the ship. Meanwhile Argus was actually taking his time in getting back to the ship with Zoe and asking about her. Zoe was speaking, "Dad trained me with basic training and I almost wanted to quit after he left but I kept it up. I devoted most of my time to fixing and building things."
Argus cocked a brow and said, "Maybe slicing into a few things?"
Zoe smiled, "That too. I guess I wanted to hate Dad but I couldn't well..."
"He's our father and you love him. Sometimes a way to show love is by being firm and criticizing. Merios may not always show it but he has a good soul, he just tends to be overemotional. Maybe this journey will patch things a bit?" and Argus pulled out his comlink and contacted Tradek, "I hope you learned your lesson my friend. We're heading back to the ship and making a course to Yavin IV. Prep the engines." He then used the Force to contact Merios We are leaving soon. Zoe and I are heading for the ship and we're taking off. Be ready.

CountVerilucus
02-22-2006, 09:06 PM
I did as Argus said, fired up the engines. The ship was ready for immediate launch, I just needed to wait for the rest of the crew to get here.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-22-2006, 11:45 PM
Little did they know, he was in for a world of pain. Keep the engines warmed up, i'm heading back now. He headed back towards the ship, but was instantly thrown aside by an invisible Force. Within seconds he realized who was there. He stood up, withdrawing his green double-bladed lightsaber and igniting it, twirling it over his head then resting it in a position under his right armpit.

Several Dark Jedi accompanied Darth Mure, a Miraluka Sith Lord. "Well well well, Merios.. it's nice to see you again.." He said, stepping towards Merios. With his Force sight, he could easily see the Force power streaming off of Merios. "What do you want with me?!" He said, tightening the grip on his Lightsaber's hilt.

"I want you to come with us," he said, gesturing as about ten Sith soldiers uncloaked, aiming their blaster rifles at him. He twirled his Lightsaber over his head and smirked, twirling it into an attack stance, 'Shii Cho', as they called it.

He jumped in the air as a volley of blaster shots flew towards him. He expertly deflected the shots away, occasionally hitting a soldier, wounding three. He landed and was immediately caught off guard as Darth Mure came at him with his saber. Merios managed to block the strikes until he struck vertically, slicing his double lightsaber in two. It didn't seem to affect the blades, as they were both resting underneath his forearms as the hilt was now separated into two single-bladed green Lightsabers. He blocked several strikes from the Sith before stopping his blade with Merios' right blade. He dropped that hilt and spun around the sith lord, grabbing the hilt again as the blades were still touching. He pulled back as he put his other hilt underneath the Sith Lord's chin, making a makeshift 'cross' as he pulled backwards towards the back of the Sith Lord (he was behind him now). He yanked hard before breaking the Sith Lord's balance and pulling him backwards. Merios let go once the two lightsabers had cut his face into four slices, as the pieces fell to the ground with a sickening plop.

He kicked the Sith Lord's lightsaber towards one of the Soldiers, as it was still ignited, and guided it with the Force. He pulled back with his mind as it de-ignited and slid into his cloak. He twirled his last two lightsabers and turned them off, dodging a hail of blaster shots as he Force sprinted towards the ship, several burnt holes, a bloody lip, and a large gash down his left leg (from falling the first time into a metal shard) were the marks of battle. He dove in and spun around a corner, into the ship. "CLOSE THE LOADING RAMP!" he shouted, stepping out into the open and withdrawing a lightsaber, deflecting blaster shots that would normally come inside and ricochet.

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 01:32 AM
Argus immediately fired up the turrets and began firing as he guided the ship out of the port. "Bob2 reverse thrusters by .2," and he made ready to jump into hyperspace.

Zoe saw her dad and said, "Dad, you're hurt! Come on, we're going to the medbay."

"Hold on we're going to make the jump into hyperspace," came Argus' voice from the cockpit.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-23-2006, 05:56 PM
Merios shook his head and held onto a small latch as the loading ramp closed as the ship took off into hyperspace. Merios sighed a little and sheathed his sabers. "No need.. these are merely flesh wounds.." He said, walking to his quarters. "Tell them if they need me, i'll be in my quarters," he said to Zoe, limping to his room then settling in a meditation sit.

JediMaster12
02-24-2006, 01:50 PM
Zoe caught up with her father and sounding much like her mother she said, "No you are not. We are going to the medbay right now." She had said it with the Force behind her words and it looked like it made an impression on her father.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-24-2006, 04:27 PM
He sighed a little. "I can heal them myself.. better than any bandage can.." He said, concentrating a little.

JediMaster12
02-25-2006, 12:09 AM
"Yeah you can but not every Jedi is good at checking for infection," and with a strong grip, Zoe pulled Merios to the medbay and proceeded to run the scan.
"Besides, you're not the only one who can be stubborn. Argus can be too, he just doesn't show it."

Argus didn't have to watch the security cameras to know what was going on. he just smiled and sent a message through the Force, She's right Merios and it would do you some good to let others help you. It was one of those flaws of yours, your hubris, your pride

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-25-2006, 09:58 PM
Sure... Argus.. He let himself be dragged to the Medical bay by Zoe. "Alright.. " He glanced at the scan, then to Zoe. "Know what you're doing?" He asked, raising his right eyebrow.

JediMaster12
02-26-2006, 09:07 PM
"Always have. My father taught me as well as my mother," and Zoe went to work patching up her father. Argus was smiling in the cockpit, amused at the relationship between father and daughter. He sighed briefly before announcing, "We will be touching down at the Dantooine academy at 1700 hours. Tradek, make sure our prisoner is comfortable, the Jedi way not yours."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-26-2006, 10:13 PM
Merios smiled and nodded once she finished. "Alright, I'll be heading to my quarters. If you need some company, i'll be there if you need to talk," He said, standing up and heading toward his room. Tell me when we reach our destination.

CountVerilucus
02-26-2006, 10:36 PM
(alright so ive been gone for a while. Got some teeth pulled out and a vacation.)

I sighed at Argus and headed down to where the prisoner was kept. He was on a floor sleeping. To wake him up, I gave him a slight kick to the stomach and poured a little bit of a rancid beverage on his face.

"Brought you a bottle of this Gamorrean booze to drink. Forgot to throw it away. Then here's some dried Kinarath meat. Enjoy!" I barked at him, while slamming the "refreshments" down on the floor next to him. The prisoner groaned at me, and I replied with a devious grin. Before he could curse at me, I was out of the room and sealed the door on my way out.

JediMaster12
02-26-2006, 11:23 PM
Tradek, I said the Jedi way, not yours *sighs*. Well just relax until Dantooine. Bob2 has a 'special' bottle for you. He's bringing it now. Just relax

Argus set the ship on autopilot through the hyperspace route and went to Merios' quarters with Zoe. He sat cross legged next to Merios and motioned to Zoe to sit in front of him. She complied out of respect for this strange Jedi who somehow knew how to stave of disaster at the last moment. After she had assumed her position Argus said gently, "Let us meditate and find one another through the Force," and he closed his eyes.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-27-2006, 04:08 PM
Merios opened one eye slightly and closed it quickly, nodding to himself and meditating several inches off of the ground, as he usually does. Not meaning to, of course, he just doesn't know his own strength.

JediMaster12
02-27-2006, 04:30 PM
Zoe complied and reached out. She brushed thoughts with Argus who said that she was finding her way down a path that she thought she lost. She continued and felt the familiar presence of her father. Matching her thoughts to his, she began to levitate herself. Argus was being the silent observer.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-27-2006, 07:13 PM
Merios stopped for a moment, sitting on the ground. He opened his eyes to see his daughter levitating. "I knew it.." He said to himself, closing his eyes yet again.

CountVerilucus
02-27-2006, 10:37 PM
The trip was beginning to bore me, and I found myself walking around the ship finding something to do. "Wonder what everybody else is doing." I said to myself. Soon I found Argus, Merios and his daughter (who didn't look that bad)...meditating in one of the ship compartments. A quick peak and I left them to it. Jedi always get cranky when you interrupt them during meditation with nothing of importance. "Jedi rubbish" I thought.

Just for the sake of having something to do, I decided it was just best to tune up my blasters and sharpen the wrist blade that would extend out of my right arm bracer. Bob2 soon brought me another bottle of Argus's booze and it brought a grin to my face. "Who needs meditation when you've got medication!" I said as a popped the cap off the bottle.

JediMaster12
02-28-2006, 01:05 AM
Sleep well my friend. We will touch done in four hours and I need you in a semi best look. Enjoy Argus sent through his thoughts. He then turned his attention to Zoe and observed her. He knew that she had potential but he didn't want to rush her and he hoped that Merios would follow his lead.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-01-2006, 09:37 PM
Merios smiled without saying a word. He knew what he was talking about. When we touch down, I want to show Zoe what she's missing, and show her what her father is capable of..

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 02:37 AM
Patience my friend. The time will come soon enough. Just let her find her way Argus sent before straightening up and saying gently, "We're coming upon Dantooine. I'm going to make ready," and he left towards the cockpit.
Zoe opened her eyes and lowered herself to the floor. She waited until Argus left to tell her father, "I like Argus. It's like he can see the galaxy in a way that I never knew before."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 09:48 AM
Merios opened his right eye. "He's just a battered old coot, but he's alright. I guess." He stood up, offering a hand to his daughter. "I wouldn't get too involved, he could be more than you can handle. Plus, I don't think he into the sassy and tomboy type," he smirked.

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 11:16 AM
((He's not that old! He's in his late 20's. He's not as old as Jolee Bindo, now that's old!))

Zoe stood up without the offered hand saying, "I didn't mean it like that. It's just I think he could help me with this Force stuff." She didn't mean to hurt her father's feelings by saying what she thought but her father's emotions were hard to read anyway so she didn't say anything further. Bob2 came whistling in beeping that they were coming out of hyperspace.

Argus was adjusting the course and prepared to cut the sublight engines. Dantooine came into view and brought memories of training and meditation with his old master Regus. He sighed a bit and guided the ship onto Dantooine towards the rebuilt enclave. With extreme efficiency, he put the ship down within the landing platform area. He called back to the crew, "We've arrived."
Then going to where Tradek was fast asleep from the 'sobering booze' he lightly placed a hand on Tradek's forehead and used his mind, Awaken

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 04:22 PM
((Meant that being a Grey Jedi takes alot out of you, have to not be either side, to fight both sides. So much power to go around, and Merios is just light, so it's not too complicated.))

He nodded to Zoe. "I wouldn't accept training from him. He knows neither side, he sees more Grey than Black, or White." He said, meditating again.

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 04:45 PM
Zoe being a little impertinent and observant asked, "Why? Do you dislike him for some reason or are you just upset that he is balanced?"
Seeing that she was going to get no answer, she left to check on the ship and open the hatch.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 10:01 PM
He stayed where he was, not opening his mouth. He sensed something was on this planet, but he didn't speak of it. He wanted the Grey Jedi to fight a battle instead of behind the lines barking sarcastic insults. His Jedi instincts allowed him to sense the Dark Side more prevalent than any neutral Jedi.

CountVerilucus
03-02-2006, 10:01 PM
I awoke to see a blurr of Argus's back leaving the room and an empty bottle at my feet. Guess we are here at last. I gathered my things and strapped on some armor. Although there were some Jedi here, and it would probably be safe. I found the others in the common room getting ready.

"Hello, I'm assuming there is some Jedi business you are attending. I need to do something as well. Need to put these credits to use, and it won't be for pazaak. Trust me on this one. Just need to see an old friend, Adum Larp." They looked at me wondering what I was going to do. Better just tell them..

"He's an arms dealer, and I just won a bunch of credits on Alderaan. Don't worry, I'll be gone two hours tops."

(So has the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine been rebuilt and put back into use? And by the way, Adum Larp is an actual arms dealer from the game on Dantooine. But you probably already knew that.)

JediMaster12
03-03-2006, 11:54 AM
((The ruins are still there but the Jedi have hidden there in rebuilt portions. I think.))

Argus looked at Tradek and asked quietly, "Could you wait just a moment? We need to bring Jacen to the council and you have better luck at handling him." Seeing that Tradek was determined to go to Adum Larp, he then said, "Never mind. Go but I must see the council. We shall leave him in the hold and the Jedi Watchmen will come for him. They are already here."
Argus then led the way off the ship quite aware of what Merios thoughts of him. He believed in doing things for the good of the galaxy. Sometimes things must happen for that to happen. He didn't notice Zoe until she stepped beside him and mentioned that while they were meditating, she felt like she did when her father first taught her the Force. Argus raised an eyebrow slightly but said, "Yes I know. It's a part of you and always has been. The choice was yours to continue using it or living your life on Alderaan. Life is filled with choices and it's a constant battleground to decide was is good and what is evil."
Zoe thought about it for a moment before replying, "That is true. I never thought of it like that."
Argus allowed himself a small smile, "You better stay with Merios. Otherwise he might want to chop off my head considering his temper."
Zoe replied, "You're right," and slowed her pace to match her father's. She didn't say anything as they made their way to the ruins of the enclave.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-03-2006, 12:05 PM
He slowed his walking. "All is not as it seems.. Be on your guard Argus.." He said, glancing at Zoe. "It was your choice to come. Even if you didn't know it, you helped saved the Galaxy."

CountVerilucus
03-03-2006, 07:03 PM
"I'm sure the Jedi Watchmen can handle themselves. If not I could attach this remote detonated grenade on him, just to be sure." Argus shook his head. It wouldn't be neccessary. I walked off the ship and headed to where Adum Larp was. The Rodian was standing next to his speeder, out in the middle of Dantooine plains. Probably trying to find some peace. Maybe it was best that I could use some peace as well, in the Dantooine plains.

"Hello Adum. I need concussion\plasma grenades, ammunition, and that Aratech sniper rifle I've always been eyeing." Adum handed over the materials, and I gave him a good amount of credits for it. The next hour was spent shooting at Kath hounds and Kinarath roaming the plains. It brought me some good recreation and exercise, something that I needed. The locals found them to be a nuisance, so I guess the senseless butchery wasn't for nothing. Finally, I headed back to the Enclave and waited for the other to finish off their business.

JediMaster12
03-04-2006, 01:05 AM
"How so Dad?" Zoe asked. She was staying in pace with her father obeying what Argus suggested. For some reason, she could sense that Argus, while a Jedi, was not well liked. She decided that it had to be his approach to life in the galaxy and it reflected in her father's controlled attitude towards him. They had arrived at the enclave. Argus touched a well hidden key pad to unlock and open the door. Inside they were greeted by one of the few masters who decided to stay on Dantooine rather than return to Coruscant.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-04-2006, 01:15 AM
"Since the devastation here, several Sith have made their homes amongst the ruins. I don't know if any of them stayed after the re-construction. I feel a dark presence in this place, I don't wish to stay for long," he said, slowing down to the back of the three, taking in his surroundings.

JediMaster12
03-04-2006, 02:08 AM
"You suspect too much my friend. I uderstand if you have betrayal issues," Argus said softly. He turned towards what served as a council chamber and began to walk there but not before he added, "True the Sith walked here but they were driven out. These Sith left a trace of themselves."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-04-2006, 09:07 AM
"You don't see the Force as I do, you see as much light as dark. I see more light than dark..I can sense things that you throw aside as cognition.." He spoke, stopping at the council doors. "You seem too.. trusting.."

JediMaster12
03-05-2006, 02:54 AM
"Do I? Perhaps it is the impression I am content on giving. What you sense are trace presences one I believe belonged to a Darth Bandon. I should know, I scoured the plains after the surface was grazed," Argus then tapped with his fore finger on the door. The small sound verberated on the door. A voice called to them to come in.

Zoe was rather impressed with the enclave despite the apparent damage it had taken. When Argus finished his speech and tapped on the door, she whispered to her father, "That is how people survived in the slums on Alderaan. Give an impression but have the true self hidden. It sounds weird but makes sense."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 01:19 PM
Merios just shrugged. "Strange way of living I guess, but I can't begin to understand his life," he spoke, walking into the Enclave, the Jedi suddenly starting to recognize him.

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Zoe found herself in a room surrounded by Jedi, some old and some young. She was surprised that there were many there. What she didn't know was that some came from a world not known to anyone save the Jedi. She was amazed at the calm collected feeling that overwhelmed her senses. Without her realizing it, she moved closer to Argus as if he would explain things.
Argus replied to Merios, "Some things can't be understood unless you live them. Not everything is one or the other." He greeted an elderly master and explained the situation in a strange language and the master replied in the same tongue. Argus knew that the group would be confused so he explained, "The enclave will give us shelter and Jacen will be kept under guard by the Jedi Watchmen. I will show you the way," and he led them through another set of doors that led to the rooms.

CountVerilucus
03-06-2006, 01:04 AM
"Forget this!" I can't just sit around like this. So I headed down to the nearest cantina to engage in drinking and conversation. Mostly they were all farmers, but it was still fun. I still had plenty of credits, and decided not to gamble. Taking into consideration what happened last time. Had myself a great time, while my Jedi companions were off "meditating" on matters.

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 06:23 PM
Argus knew where Tradek was heading and said to him through the Force, Try not to get too drunk my friend. Times are hard enough without having to have you drink my bottle of 'special' stuff along the way just to keep you in a fairly decent shape. Keep the comm open. Argus showed fairly roomy rooms for everyone to bed down. He then went away as if in a hurry to see someone.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 06:32 PM
Merios stood there. "I'm going back to the ship.." And with that, he headed back to the ship. You'll have to go this alone. This.. this presence. Whatever it is, it's making me uneasy.

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 06:48 PM
"Dad, stop being so stubborn!" Zoe exclaimed. She continued, "Besides didn't you notice those shadow warriors watching us when we came in? I've been watching their movements and they mean no harm. Some are instructing the young, others are watching. You have to be blind not to see them." Zoe had seen these same warriors before on Alderaan. They were watching no one in particular, just watching and going about their business. She met one of them and knew they meant no harm but were fullfilling an ancient duty, one so old that it preceeded their written record.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-08-2006, 08:25 PM
"You can't hope to understand what I do." He said, walking into the ship gracefully, heading to his quarters. Argus, be on your guard. Watch Zoe for me he projected his thoughts to Argus as he sat down on the ground cross-legged, meditating.

JediMaster12
03-09-2006, 01:42 PM
She is right Merios. They mean no harm. Argus sent his thoughts to Merios and let him be to wander about the enclave. Zoe decided to follow and ask questions about the enclave. She was particularly interested in the gardens that were rebuilt, "Argus why the gardens?"
"To bring about an atmosphere of peaceful meditation," he replied. He was actually touched that this girl liked him for who he was. A Jedi with no clear alignment. He didn't show it as he gave her a tour. Zoe took everything in and marvelled at the ability of the shadow warriors and the remaining Jedi to rebuilt what had once been destroyed. She asked, "Why is my father so suspicious of everything?"
"As a father, I can't say except that you are his daughter, as a Jedi, he believes what he will. There are some things in this galaxy that cannot be met with a light or dark choice. I suspect you that from your time on Alderaan?"
"Yes," and Zoe was silent for a moment before speaking, "On Alderaan, when you called to me through the Force, you sounded well different than you do now. It touched me more than my father's pleading. It was as if you were a refuge or something," not sure how to voice her opinion.
Argus raised an eyebrow in surprise. He knew the extent of the impact his speaking though the Force had. Never before had anyone admitted to feeling something other than himself but then again something about Zoe made him think differently. The Jedi part of him took over in that she was lost and needed to find her way, the other well, he buried in his heart to protect it. Aware that Zoe was speaking, he listened, "I've been thinking about the Jedi and, well, I want to train again. The way of the Force seems so right some how. Will you train me?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-09-2006, 06:52 PM
He kept meditating, listening in on their conversation, sad that his daughter had chosen to become a Jedi from a Grey Jedi.. or Sith. Either way, he was glad that his daughter had seen the light, even though it was dull.

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 12:38 AM
((Nice that you say that I am soo dull. Just kidding))

Argus stared at Zoe, ready to drop his jaw in surprise. Instead he raised his brow and gazed into her eyes for a moment and dropped his gaze. Zoe didn't say anything but waited for his response. He said, "I haven't trained a Padawan since, well since I educated the younglings. I'm not sure that your father would approve."
"Dad is stubborn about things but he is entitled to what he thinks," Zoe replied, "Besides, I choose you, if you would have me."
Argus was touched that she was so determined and he thought inwardly how so alike she was to her father. He also knew that the council needed to hear this or at least Master Kira. He motioned for Zoe to follow and he introduced her to the wizened master who had seen much in his years. With a look at her, he acknowledged her potential in the Force. With a nod he asked, "You choose this padawan?"
Argus nodded, "Yes master."
Master Kira nodded and left to listen to a report on the Outer Rim. He also mentioned that the council will convene in four standard hours to decide the fate of Jacen. Argus bowed in respect and guided Zoe to a rebuilt meditation room. There he said, "I will train you," seing that she was going to call him master he said, "You may call me Argus still except in front of the masters. I think that would make your father feel a bit better."
Turning towards the door he projected to Merios, I noticed you have been listening. If you wish to say something, do so when you are ready. He then turned to Zoe and said, "To begin, intensive physical training will prepare you for the physical demands, meditation will help you to channel the power of the Force."
"Yes Argus."
"You have an extraordinary ability to channel the Force. We shall begin there," and he motioned her to a training room.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 12:49 AM
She's your problem now, Argus. I won't say anything, but so help me if you turn her against me i'll end your life myself.

The first signs of paleness appeared in his face as he was meditating.

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 01:29 AM
Argus sensed the mistrust strongly and the anger. He couldn't deny it as he first felt it on Coruscant. Something was not right but he didn't want to worry Zoe as they continued their training. Zoe knew something was not right and she knew it had to do with her father. She decided not to ask but instead concentrated on the task that Argus had given her.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 02:07 AM
He stood up and heading towards the cargo hold, his stomach rumbling a little. He headed inside and walked to the food container, opening it, and grabbing a bag of freeze dried nerf sandwhiches and headed to the kitchen area, near the medical facility.

He slipped the sandwhiches into a small oven and pulls it out a few seconds later, taking the two sandwhiches out of the bag and onto a plate. He threw the bag in a trash compactor and sat down, eating the sandwhiches quietly.

JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 03:35 AM
Argus sighed and continued to train Zoe for the four hours. SHe learned quite a bit until a padawan came to inform him that the council was ready. He sent the message, The Council wishes to speak with us
Zoe could sense something was not rigth so she too sent, Dad, please not hard feelings.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 12:19 PM
Deal with yourself, you're being trained by him now, you'll be able to hndle yourself. Do not worry what I feel. He finished his sandwhiches and headed back to his quarters, sitting cross-legged on the ground, meditating.

JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 09:11 PM
Merios, the Council calls us. NOW! Argus put forcefully. For years he had been trodden upon by others and this time he had to make himself known.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 10:52 PM
He stood up, walking out of the ship and into the Enclave. He slowly headed towards the Council chambers, shouldering past Argus. Don't order me around. he thought as he walked into the chamber's seating area, taking a seat cross-legged on the ground.

JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 11:38 PM
Argus glanced at Merios as he walked into the chamber and gave a rather sad shake. Zoe had felt the anger and went to her father and admonished him in a fierce whisper, "Dad, stop it! You are a Jedi not a schutta!"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-13-2006, 12:24 AM
He ignored his daughter's attempt at insulting him. He whispered toward her, "Sit down and shut up."

He looked to the council, bowing a little. "So, why have you called us here?"

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 01:12 AM
"Calm yourself Jedi Merios. The padawan is right, you are angry."
Argus was silent watching. The master continued, "We summon you concerning this Jacen you have brought but one of you is missing." Turning to Argus, he asked, "Where is Tradek?"
Argus bowed and closed his eyes to call to Tradek, Friend, the Council wishes you here. Bring Bob2 as well.
Zoe gazed respectfully at the masters but angry and hurt that her father was being, well, a jerk. She had never seen him that way in all the time that he ever came home. She tried to hide her hurt but Argus felt it. Argus was saddened that a great Jedi was beginning to fall. He reassured Zoe as best as he could but his thoughts were distracted by darkened feelings that were approaching.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-13-2006, 09:37 AM
"Angry that a Neutral Jedi is controlling my daughter.. I'd rather have the council take over training Zoe, but I know they do not train adults.." He said, glancing back at the two.

'We make special cases, but in this instance, we cannot.' Said the Master, watching Merios. He just scoffed.

"You see? And she'd rather have an ex-Sith train her than her own father."

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 02:30 PM
The Master raised his eyebrow in disbelief and said, "Argus is no Sith. You feel betrayal from another, the boy that you brought and you suspect everyone that has no clearly defined intentions."
Argus entered into the conversation, "I would have been disregarded if Vrook were here because I don't see eye to eye with the teachings all the time. I command the Force and follow the Jedi way."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-13-2006, 05:06 PM
"You see things in grey rather than black, or white. And yet you call yourself a Jedi? Grey is just another shade of darkness." He said, looking back to the masters.

"I distrust all around me because when I needed them most, they took off. I bred against the Jedi code, and Zoe disrespects me and doesn't follow what I say. Argus and I have helped each other, but when push comes to shove, he backs out and leaves me with the trouble. Tradek is just a Pazaak playing drunk. No one around me deserves to be considered a friend.. or an ally."

He stood up, bowing to the Masters. "If you don't mind, I'd like to go to the study.." He said walking backwards then turning towards the Library.

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 06:14 PM
Argus shook his head sadly. Zoe looked like she wanted to burst into tears. The masters seemed to come into an agreement that the others didn't hear, "Much anger and pain. Terrible pain. He must come to terms with it."
Argus gave a slight nod and Zoe left to follow Merios. She struggled to hold back the tears when she found him in the Library. She gazed with a hurt expression, "How could you even say that? About me and our friends? They are loyal to the Republic." Tears were brimming and she was barely holdin git together.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 12:32 AM
"The Republic is just a Facade for the true evil. Sure, they look fine. But secretly, i'm sure one of the main contributors is pure evil," he said, pulling out a holocron and sitting down at a table, turning it on and watching the holographic image.

He didn't look up from the holographic image, " Loyal is not the word for you, ungrateful and fools are the correct labels."

JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 01:33 AM
"You hurt Dad. I don't know you anymore. You've changed. Stop and come back to what I remembered you being," Zoe was pleading.
Argus had entered the library quietly intent on speaking reasonably to Merios or offer the other choice.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 01:44 AM
He ignored her, listening to the holocron speak, the holograpic image crackling a little from age.

JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 01:34 AM
"Please Dad. You're...you're breaking my heart like you did Mom's. You travel a path that I can't go. Please!" Zoe was begging and shedding tears.

Argus came in and softly said, "She is right, you have changed. You are not yourself. Stop the madness before it consumes you."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-15-2006, 09:53 AM
He looked up at Zoe. "I failed your mother because I had a duty! It's against Jedi code having a family, and now you are here, and that's a strike against me already. You think it's easy trying to cope with myself- and my family before I get exiled?" He said, then he glanced at Argus.

"You would know.. wouldn't you.." He said in a mocking tone of voice.

JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 09:24 PM
Argus' expression did not change but the words that came out were strong, "I do know what it is like, to be on Zoe's end. My parents were both Jedi but my mother left the order claiming that duty called to my homeworld. It was because she was carrying me. My father came as often as he could but it never felt like it was enough. He was happy to see me accepted into the order but saddened that he could not show me the love a father should. When he died in the war with Malak, he told me that he was sorry that he had failed me and my mother. He never did because he gave me life, a life worth living." Argus stared for the longest time not breaking gaze. It hurt that he had to divulge his past but he knew that it was no one's fault. That was why he never agreed to certain things of the Jedi.
Zoe was shedding tears not just for what her father was doing but because of her master's pain. He kept so many things from others that when he did sow himself, it was painful in certain ways. He felt vulnerable at times.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 12:30 AM
"Well your father died for a righteous cause, I killed many Jedi when I followed Revan to the Mandalorian wars. Bet I never told you that, Zoe." He said, knocking the holocron off onto the floor, but it was caught by a force whirlwind by a Jedi Master who happened to be the librarian.

'No damaging the goods, Master Mulas' He said, setting it on the shelf. Merios just scoffed. "I was exiled, but I turned my life around and joined the Order, redeeming myself. I left without their consent, that's when I met you in space.. Argus."

He glanced at Zoe. "Since Argus is your Master, you don't seem to need a father, nor want one."

JediMaster12
03-16-2006, 12:46 AM
"That is not true Dad. It was you who found me. Please," Zoe was still shedding tears. She looked so like her mother. Argus waited a second and then spoke, "Yes, you met me in space as you left. We came back to Dantooine. I spoke to the masters on Coruscant and they agreed to communicate with you."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 08:06 PM
"And those events that happened to be cannot be truely forgotten, and will always remain in the back of my mind as a reminder, but now I see that I cannot keep that hidden away forever."

He stood up and headed out of the room. "Zoe, you're my daughter, and there's no stopping me from loving you, but I must warn you, Argus is not a great Jedi.." He ignored Argus' comment about Coruscant, heading out of the room. Veins slowly starting to show as his face became even more pale.

I'll be in the mediation chambers in the ship, do not bother me.

JediMaster12
03-16-2006, 09:57 PM
Zoe was shedding tears uncontrollably. Argus let her cry and he tried to soothe her but when he approached, she grabbed him and still cried into his shoulder. Cautiously he put his arms around her and just held her. He let her cry her tears and he gazed up to the sky, as if an answer would come. He put his head on top of hers with his eyes closed, Merios, you turn your back now, you will lose everything. Zoe is still hanging on.

CountVerilucus
03-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Been gone a while, sorry

Now what would those Jedi want with me. Oh well, might as well go see them. I headed to the council with Bob2 as Argus requested.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 10:50 PM
By a thread, Argus.

He thought, sitting down cross-legged and meditating, a faint greyish black aura starting to appear around him.

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 12:20 AM
She loves you so that it shows. It is forbidden for the Jedi to love and yet she does. You did to and the fruit of your love is your daughter. Why do you turn her away?

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 12:23 AM
I don't, you took her away from me. I had plans, Argus. Plans. And you ruined them. Since when did you start coming into my life?

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 10:20 AM
What have I done but encourage her to listen to you? You brought her to the Jedi, not I. You never doubted me before. Why do you now?

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 08:11 PM
You've taken her in as your Apprentice, in reality, you have no idea who she really is. I doubt you now because that you're leading my daughter down the very same path you took. And now she's putting on the waterworks trying to make me let you do whatever you're doing.

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 09:56 PM
She wouldn't do that. I feel her pain and I'm sure you do too. What is it about her you think I don't know? Argus was trying to make Merios understand.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 11:14 PM
For one thing, you just met her. And you just now became her master. I've been her father for her whole life. I'd know more about her than you would ever think to know. I don't wish to speak with you about this matter anymore, it's like speaking to a wall. Leave me to my meditation.

He slowly closed his eyes again, beginning to meditate.

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 12:10 AM
Argus was going to be persistent. He sent Zoe to speak to the masters and tomeet Tradek. He continued, What wall? I wish to understand why you think so for your logic is flawed in some places. A Jedi listens. You don't. Not anymore

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 11:43 AM
He ignored Argus, as he was done talking. He kept mediating, getting more in tune with the area around him, coming in touch with what he thought was the light side, but in reality, it was the dark side.

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 04:21 PM
Argus decided to stop speaking through the Forcce and go confront him directly when he was stopped by a Shadow Warrior. The warrior told him that the Jedi was being consumed. He must be made to leave but Argus would have none of it. He told the warrior that anyone could be redeemed. The warrior said that he had fallen. The mark of darkness was etched on his soul. Argus said nothing further and went to find Merios.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 10:18 PM
(In the quarters of the ship)

He broke from his concentration and opened his eyes quickly, the shadow warrior clawing at his throat, lifting into the air and wrenching over quickly, bones jutting out of his chest at crooked red angles. The man dropped to the ground and twitched, then lay still, dead. Several Jedi ran to help him, but it was too late.

Merios slowly closed his eyes again.

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 11:20 PM
((Uh they didn't really follow. They watch but never that close))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-19-2006, 02:13 PM
(Didn't follow. That's the shadow warrior that was at his post. He recently talked to Argus.)

JediMaster12
03-19-2006, 11:50 PM
((I never said he followed Argus. He just told him that it was pointless to reason with Merios.))

Argus walked into the meditation chamber and felt the dark side so that it sent a shiver up his spine. He filled himself with the Force and walked in. He was wary of Merios and tentatively asked, "Merios, old friend?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 12:53 AM
He opened his eyes slowly, red around the edges and bright yellow in the middle. "Don't call me friend, Argus." He said, turning fully to look him in the eyes, drawing down his hood, revealing his full head. Same as usual, just more dark side transition features.

"Why have you come here? I don't wish to speak with you," he said.

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 01:06 AM
"Why do you do this? The darkside I sense in you." Argus never waved his gaze.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 01:16 AM
"What do you care?" He said, walking past him and into the main hold.

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 01:58 AM
"I care for someone who is a great Jedi and still has much to give for the galaxy as a guardian of peace and justice."