PDA

View Full Version : Casting call.....KOTOR: Darkness falls.

DarthSion101
12-12-2005, 05:09 PM
Hey gang....after a long absence from the Theatre company, I'm back, and I was thinking of starting a new RP. Here is the basic plotline.

Set five years after the event of KOTOR2, Revan is still missing from the galaxy, along with the Jedi exile who went off to find him. The JEdi Order is under massive reformation, under the guidance of Bastila Shan,along with several other Jedi, old and new, who managed to survive the Sion and Nihilus Purges. Admiral Onasi is now supreme Commander of the Republic Fleet, and continues his wait for Revan's return. Bastila herself, has been plagued by terrible dreams which some depict Revan in terrible pain, suffering torment at the hands of an unseen darkness, yet in other dreams, she sees Revan as a monster, reconnected to the DarkSide. Even more chilling are her visions of a Galaxy consumed by full scale war. Canderous, has rebuilt much of The Mandalorian might, that was destroyed at Malachor V, he remains hidden away on DXUN, awaiting word from Revan, or The Exile, on what to prepare for. After the deaths, of SION and NIHILUS, the Sith forces retreated into the unknown, and have not been seen or heard about since. But an overwhelming Darkness looms over the galaxy, prepared to strike a lethal blow to a fledging Jedi Order Struggling to Reestablish itself.

Both The exile and Revan are playable, Revan is Male, but the exile may be whatever Gender the person playing the part wishes. You may create and use any custom character, or character from the KOTOR series.

God Mode is a no no.....I know everone wants their character to Rock out, but we can't take it too far........(guilty in the past).

No killing other people's characters without their consent. So if ya think it fits the story for a PC kill.....send that person a PM.

You can control up to three characters, or only one if you wish......whatever floats your boat.

Force ghosts can be allowed......ie(anyone whos dead from the series or we believe to be dead)

Lets do all of our character Stats and Stuff on this thread.....so it doesn't clog up the actual RP when I post it. :D

Character sheet.

Name:
Alignment:
Appearance:
Class:
Weapon:
BIO:

The Doctor
12-12-2005, 05:20 PM
Can I be a Time Lord? I promise not to go back in time and change events I don't like or anything like that.
If so, then:

Name: The Doctor
Age: unknown for sure. Somwhere between 900 and 1000 years.
Species: Gallifreyan
Allignment: Lightside
Appearence: He wears a long red trech coat over a patched sweat shirt, with black pants, a lopsided hat, and an extrememly long scarf around his neck.
Class: Time Lord
Weapon: The Sonic Screwdriver
BIO: Clicky (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doctor_%28Doctor_Who%29)

ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 05:31 PM
Name: Brandon Oneda aka Revan
Species: Human
Alignment: Light
Appearance: (I can't think of an appaerance under the mask. Can someone do that for me as a favor?)Darth Revan's Robes, Darth Revan's Mask
Class: Jedi Consular
Weapon: Green Staffsaber
BIO: (You know the KOTOR stuff so I'll do what happened during KOTOR 2) Was captured by a True Sith and tortured until he escaped and killed him. Took a ship and looked for more Sith for 5 years, smighting every one before they could escape the Unknown Regions. Nearly fell to the Dark Side, but turned away from it near the end of his 5 year journey. He thought he killed every True Sith. He might be wrong.

ForceFightWMe12
12-12-2005, 05:39 PM
Question: Is the old crew of the Ebon Hawk still there? (Atton, Handmaiden/Disciple, Visas, ect) If so, I'll be...a female Exile. It's always more fun as a girl.

RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 05:39 PM
I guess I'll do the male Exile, my own.

~edit~

Argh, ForceFight beat me to it.

steven
12-12-2005, 05:40 PM
Name:Rex Fett
Species:Human
Alignment:Light
Appearance:http://home.earthlink.net/~sparrington42/sga/ronon-dex.jpg
Class:Jedi Gaurden/Jedi knight
Weapon:Light Saber x 2

DarthSion101
12-12-2005, 05:43 PM
OK....REVAN AND EXILE ARE TAKEN........Yea force.......the old Ebon Hawk crew is available.

RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 05:46 PM
Name: Karda Jal-Ordo
Appearance: Like the long, black-haired white guy in TSL
Class: Jedi Sentinal (Rank: Jedi Knight)
Weapons: Single Green Lightsaber
BIO: Born on Kashyyyk while his parents were forced to work for the Czerka, he was found by the Jedi and taken to Dantooine to be trained. He has progressed fast, and has become a very promising Jedi Knight.

ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 05:47 PM
1 question.

Are they all going to fly in the Ebon Hawk?

DarthSion101
12-12-2005, 05:56 PM
1 question.

Are they all going to fly in the Ebon Hawk?

That is up to who ever is controlling the Exile, she left known space to search for Revan in that ship....It is up to her, if she took any crew besides the droids with her.

ForceFightWMe12
12-12-2005, 06:06 PM
Name: Kira Starr
Species: human
Alignment: Light Side
Appearance: http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a240/BastilaRevanforever/Random%20Stuff/exile.gif
Class: Jedi Master
Weapon: Silver Double-bladed (Saberstaff) Lightsaber
Bio: Kira fought in the Mandalorian Wars along with Revan and Malak. And for that, she was exiled from the Jedi Order by Masters Atris, Vrook, Zez-Kai-Ell, and Kavar. For the duration of the Jedi Civil War, she traveled the Outer Rim alone. However, five years afterwards, she returned to the Republic, and met Atton Rand and Darth Traya at the Peragus Mining Facility before its destruction. When a Sith-controlled Republic ship, the Harbrindger, arrived at the station, the trio, along with T3-M4, narrowly escaped as the Republic ship fired on the asteriod field and blew it all to bits. They were taken into custody for a short time at Telos before escaping to the surface. There, they met Bao-Dur and Atris. After a rather firey meeting between the two Jedi, the group began on a quest to find and rally the remaining Jedi Masters, meeting Disciple on Dantooine, Mandalore on Dxun, and Mira on Nar-Shadaa. Towards the end of her journey, Kira was forced to face off against three Sith Lords: Nhilus, Sion, and Traya, narrowly defeating them each.

((And sure, they can all hang out on the Ebon Hawk, I guess...))

The Doctor
12-12-2005, 06:09 PM
^I think the part of the Exile is taken, FFWM.

EDIT: Yes, it is. By you. Forget it.

DarthSion101
12-12-2005, 06:18 PM
My character

Name: unknown.......presently....the cloaked figure.
Height: 1.88m (6-2)
Species: Unknown.....human possibly
Alignment: Sith
Class: Sith Lord
Appearance: http://www.wizards.com/starwars/images/njo_gallery/88658_620_05.jpg
Weapon: http://thumbs.fotopic.net/583012000587.jpg
Info: Little is known of The Sith Lord draped in black armor and a sinister black cloak......as this is his first known appearnace to the Galaxy.

DarthSion101
12-12-2005, 06:21 PM
Ok I'm going to go and start The RP thread.......if anyone else wants to join, or add characters please use this thread to do their stat sheet. Thanks guys....and lets have some fun with this.

ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 06:22 PM
^I think the part of the Exile is taken, FFWM.

Yeah, it's taken. By him.

The Doctor
12-12-2005, 06:24 PM
^I just noticed that. Sorry about that. I'll try to be more observant in the future.

Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Heres my character hope you like this soon to be antihero
Name: Jacen Salar
Height:6 feet
Class: Jedi Rouge/Scoundrel
Powers: Force crush, Force storm, Force wave, Force kill, Death Field, Drain Force, Life-force Purge
Alignment: Complete Darkness
Weapons: Dual Mandalorian heavy blasters, Dual Sith red lightsabers
Ship: The Triumphant (modified sith warship he captured by himself during Jedi civil war and it’s the flagship of his fleet)
Bio: Jacen is unknown to the exile his/her little brother. He was sent by his parents to find the exile and bring him home to fight the Sith but Jacen got caught up in the Jedi civil war and became a dark jedi. Darth Malak sensed true power coming from his disciple and decided to brainwash him. For his first mission he was sent to his home planet to kill some rebels. In the battle that followed Jacen slaughtered his family. Jacen was then sent to Malachor V to find other Sith. He is the one responsible for Sion’s wounds in Kotor 2 when Sion tried to prevent him from entering the academy. Jacen stumbled upon the whereabouts of the true sith while studying at the academy and voyaged to the location given. There he became a mighty Sith Lord. He also rebelled against the sith and began his own fleet after he found out about the death of his Master Malak. He is now headed to Coruscant to kill the people responsible: Carth, Revan, and Bastilla.

ExtreamJedi12
12-12-2005, 08:39 PM
He is now headed to Coruscant to kill the people responsible: Carth, Revan, and Bastilla.

Ummm... 1. you copied this from your KOTOR 3 thing. 2. How can you be heading to Corusant to kill Revan, Carth and Bastila if Revan is on his way to Nar Shaddaa?

Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 08:47 PM
hey why not do that. its good plus he doesnt know revans not there hes really going there to kill the Jedi council and find out where Revan may be.

KNeo
12-12-2005, 09:13 PM
Name: Lana O'rae
Alignment: Nuetral
Appearance: long raven hair, green eyes, meduim size, toned.
Class: Force Adept/ Scoundral
Weapons: Heavy Blastor Pistol, Prototype vibroblade
BIO: During the last four years of her life she had took jobs for the republic and the sith. She doesn't pick sides and is known for her talent in a jack-of-all-trades sort of way. In fact in the underground most know her as... the Jack of the Broken Hearts.

Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 09:17 PM
waitaminit we need a small love story for this thing just like Bastilla and Revan or Mira and Exile thatll lauch this story sky high!

RobQel-Droma
12-12-2005, 09:21 PM
^What love story? If somebody wants one, they'll put one in.

Darth Beowulf
12-12-2005, 09:26 PM
hey Im a newb give me some slack

ForceFightWMe12
12-12-2005, 09:26 PM
Okay, DB...you're making no sense right now...

The Doctor
12-12-2005, 10:56 PM
Just now, or.... :xp:

DarthSion101
12-13-2005, 12:01 AM
HEy welcome to the RP Darth Beowulf. Not to sound like a total jerk, but Sions's wounds were an accumulation from a multitude of battles and near death experiences. Each one should have killed him, were it not for the wayhe learned to manipulate his own pain at malachor V, making him immortal.

RobQel-Droma
12-13-2005, 12:20 AM
^Yeah, I didn't think that it was just a battle from some Jedi, either. Of course, this is just an RP, but we should probably listen to information about Sion from the "Sion authority" in LF. :D

DarthSion101
12-13-2005, 08:45 AM
Thanks for the vote of confidence Rob lol..... :D

Writer
12-13-2005, 11:16 AM
Interested in joining, but would like to avoid giving a bunch of information on my character. Sion, do you mind if I just sort of jump in and RP and then everybody can find out about my character as I RP?

DarthSion101
12-13-2005, 12:50 PM
absoultely........the more the merrier jump on in Wiljedi..........its your character, and feel free to do whatever you wish lol.

Darth Beowulf
12-13-2005, 10:54 PM
okay you guys got a point im just trying to make my guy sound cool. BUt it doesnt mean that Jacen couldn't have inflicted at least some of the wounds. I mean seriously my guys one tough cookie. And that whole love story thing I was just blaberin. plus my dude was trained by Malak and the Jedi council. just thought id add that my character was told by the true sith to go to coruscant and kill Revan and the council. plus being brainwashed and all he'll do whatever they tell him to. and one thing why was sion such a panzy in KOTOR 2 i mean they could have at least made the fight more of a chalenge. also who cares who inflicted sions wounds heck he could have been an emo goth when he was alive and cut himself for no reason

Writer
12-13-2005, 11:27 PM
Was there no backstory in the game for Sion? I wouldn't know as I've never played it... but it seems to me they'd have thought through where he came from and why he was that way. Maybe Sion knows the Sion backstory (how unbelieveably odd that sounds :p )... so sure, your character can be cool, but do try to be realistic too.

As for a love story... that's pretty much guaranteed around here (see other threads for evidence of this)... but something like that isn't much scripted... just let the story flow and the love story will appear.

Darth Beowulf
12-14-2005, 12:11 AM
got ya my bray
and yeah the reason why i said sion was a panzy was because i killed him with lik 3 slices of my silver lightsaber. he never even attacked me. and yes I was level 50 no mods XBOX version i aint no cheata

3yks
12-14-2005, 12:45 AM
Name: Abraxius (Brax)
Species: Omwati
Alignment: Dark Side
Appearance: Brax stands at about 1.8 meter's, he has pale blue skin, dark black eye's with a circle of red that is nearly untoicable around the pupil. His hair is dark grey in color and is cut in such a way that it hangs behind his ears, and down to nearly his shoulders. He looks thin and wirey, but not weak. He wears two black metal gauntlet's with sharpened claws on the tips of each finger, the claws a deep red in contrast to his skin and the rest of the metal. He wears black leather pants, black boots, a red tunic, and a black cape with red claw marks on the lower left side.
Class: Guardian
Weapon: Force Gauntlet's
BIO: Long ago in the early ages of the Republic a mission formed by the jedi was sent into the farthest reaches of the galaxy, the Jedi were never heard from again. But since then every so often rumors of a force using cult in the depths of the unknown region have been heard. Finding both the sith and the jedi to be wrong this cult has been stirred by the actions of Revan in the regions near them, and they have sent a lone Guardian into the galaxy to find out, accompanied only by the ancient astromech droid that the original expidition had brought with them, the holocron that has taught all his order, and the sword shaped single person fighter that all his order are trained to fight, he seeks Revan, the Jedi, and the Sith, to discover what the future holds for the galaxy.

DarthSion101
12-14-2005, 09:24 AM
Was there no backstory in the game for Sion? I wouldn't know as I've never played it... but it seems to me they'd have thought through where he came from and why he was that way. Maybe Sion knows the Sion backstory (how unbelieveably odd that sounds :p )... so sure, your character can be cool, but do try to be realistic too.

As for a love story... that's pretty much guaranteed around here (see other threads for evidence of this)... but something like that isn't much scripted... just let the story flow and the love story will appear.

Sion has a backstory.....it began on a cold winters eve..........lol j/k. NO like most of the KOTOR II characters, he is left somehwat in the dark, however is far more developed than Nihilus. Sion began as a young force sensitive, who trained at MAlak's academy on Korriban, he was present there after Malak's defeat, and tells the exile as much in-game. "I was there on korriban when the sith turned on eachother like beasts." He escaped into the unknown, where the Dark Side of the force lured him to MAlachor V, as it had lured Kreia, and Nihilus. There he learned an ancient and evil technique. HE learned the ways of pain, and mastered it so fully, that by inflicting it, or suffering it, only increased his own power. His wounds were an accumulation of years of battle, and encounters that would have killed anyone else. His power in the Darkside was so, that it flowed through him, and kept his shattered form in tact, immune to injury, even death. He hates his former master kreia, even though at times he seems to view her in a motherly fashion.

RC-1162
12-14-2005, 02:06 PM
sorry about the character control, whoever is controlling revan, i didnt exactly get the concepts of RP ing back then. anyhoo, hers my char:
Name: Holner Deas aka Darth Kreta
Species: Human Male
Alignment: 100% Dark Side
Appearance: The usual KotOR Dark Side transition.
Class: Sith Marauder
Weapon: Two Saberstaffs. One purple and the other red.
BIO: Darth Kreta was a young Correlian boy with lots of Force potential in his early years, but even at such a tender age, his parents treated him badly. His farther was a respected Crime Lord in Correlia. Finally, at the age of 13, he rebelled and fled his home. On the way, he met a Sith Apprentice who was headed to the local cantina and was recognised for his potential. The Apprentice took him to a temporary training base located in the deep natural caverns of Rhen Var. Now he is a Sith Lord and the only one in Sith History who is successfully able to wield one saberstaff in each hand. His connection to the Force give him an edge in every battle. Presently he is serching for DarthSion101's character and trying to defeat him in battle to proclaim himself as the true Sith Emperor.

DarthSion101
12-14-2005, 03:08 PM
My second Character.......a good guy.....I know......your all shocked.

Name: Kelborn
Appearance: Red Mandalorian armor and helmet.
Alignment: Grey
Class: Mandalorian
Weapons: 2 Mandalorian ripper pistols, one green lightsaber.
Info: Kelborn is a mandalorian soldier, who fought during the Mandalorian wars. He is currently the second in command of the Mandalorian clans reunited under the new Mandalore, Canderous Ordo. He fought briefly with the exile during the battle of onderon against colonel Tobins soldiers, and aided the Exile in destroying the Ravager. He has been sent by Mandalore to aid The exile and Revan in their journies. He is an exceptionally skilled warrior, and is proficient with a lightsaber, despite not being force sensitive.

ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 06:38 PM
^^
Sion's playing a good guy?!?! :O
Anyway, just an FYI, Mandalorian is a species/race, so he wouldn't be Human, he'd be Mandalorian.

ExtreamJedi12
12-14-2005, 07:06 PM
Here's something I got of Wookieepedia(a Wikicity from Wikipedia):

The Mandalorians (called Mando'ade in Mando'a,meaning "Sons and Daughters of Mandalore", pronounced /mændəlɔːiːʌn/) were a clan-based people consisting of members from multiple species. Their culture revolved around battle, and their warriors wore heavy armor that concealed their face. The leader of the Mandalorians typically took on the title of "Mandalore." Mandalorians were frequently allied with the Sith, most notably Exar Kun and much later as a prototype for the clone trooper under the power of Darth Sidious and the Galactic Republic.

Originally, the Mandalorians were a gray-skinned warrior race descended from the Taungs of Coruscant. Later, members of other species joined their ranks, until humans made up the majority of their ranks. In later years, races as diverse as Togorians, Kerestians, and Mandallian Giants also joined the Mandalorians. Mandalorians spoke their own language, Mando'a, but many spoke Galactic Basic as well.

Mandalorians had distinctive battle helmets, with characteristic T-shaped visors.

The Doctor
12-14-2005, 07:16 PM
^You got told, FFWM.
Sion are a good guy? That umpossible!
I was thinking about making another character. No, not another Time Lord - one is insane enough. I was thinking a Jedi, or maybe create a profile of The Doctor's companions, Tegan and Nyssa.

ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 07:42 PM
Ah, whatever. Note to self: Consult Wikipedia before saying ANYTHING :D

ExtreamJedi12
12-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Name: Granthax
Species: Gen'Dai
Appearance: http://starwars.wikicities.com/wiki...C%27daiface.jpg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagedurgecomic.jpg
Class: Jedi Consular
Weapon: Lightsaber(green)(built in to armor), Staffsaber(green)(build in to armor)(detatchable), and other nasty suprises.(what weapons Durge has)
BIO: A very old, very wise Jedi, Granthax has lived for thousands of years, watching other Jedi become grand protecters. He was severly injured by a Sith(blown up from the inside on Nar Shaddaa) and has recently reformed to his old self near the spaceport.

ForceFightWMe12
12-14-2005, 08:25 PM
Er...neither of the links work...

ExtreamJedi12
12-14-2005, 08:37 PM
Dam*. I thought they would work. Oh well. To get the pictures, look at the RP called "The Rising evil: Dark Resurrection" to get the pics.

Darth Beowulf
12-15-2005, 07:59 PM
are we going to start this thing or what? I got some major jedi slaughtering to do
(Laughs evily kinda like this Muahahahahaha.....Now I'm done)

ExtreamJedi12
12-15-2005, 08:36 PM
We already started.

DarthSion101
12-15-2005, 09:04 PM
are we going to start this thing or what? I got some major jedi slaughtering to do
(Laughs evily kinda like this Muahahahahaha.....Now I'm done)

We started already..........ITs Knights Of The Old Republic: Darkness Falls. We Are on PAge 3....so join up bro. :D

3yks
12-15-2005, 11:04 PM
Question: Which of the Exile's party have turned into Jedi/Sith?

DarthSion101
12-15-2005, 11:09 PM
i'm not sure.....thats up to FFWM12................its her crew lol

3yks
12-16-2005, 12:03 AM
That's who I was asking, I guess I should have been more clear :D

ForceFightWMe12
12-16-2005, 03:04 PM
Lol, well, so far, its Kira (obviously) and Disciple. Atton hasn't begun training yet...

3yks
12-16-2005, 08:13 PM
Where are Bao-Dur, Visas, Mira? And are the first or last Jedi?

ForceFightWMe12
12-16-2005, 09:09 PM
I guess they're all there too. Just haven't really showed up at all yet

Writer
12-25-2005, 01:58 PM
A little info on Crystal... only what you'll need to know in the next few posts. She's telepathic and telekinetic, yes, but has no grasp on the Force. Her abilities come from elsewhere, some part of her brain that was tampered with when she was a baby.

The thing that matters to all of you now is that her brain operates a little like a server... the more 'computers' it connects to, the more it knows. Chances are, she'll invade a few of you to help her track down the stranger she knows is aboard. Don't worry, you'll still be in complete control of your characters... there'll just be a small section of your brain you can't use. That's because Crystal's using it to expand her search. During that time, she'll have access to some of your memories and thoughts, so I'd like it if you'd either PM me with a few things she might come across... or write them in here.

The Jedi characters may be able to sense the invasion of their minds... but since it is not a Force-driven invasion, I imagine they'd be unable to figure out how to drive her out... or tell where it's coming from.

The Exile may figure it out, just because she was there and saw Crystal take care of the shattered plate. She also saw the girl's strong reactions to the telepathic messages and 'touches' from the darker members of this RP. :)

The Doctor
12-25-2005, 02:15 PM
The Doctor isn't human. He's an alien from another Galaxy. He won't be affected, OK? Don't worry, he won't be able to stop her affecting the others.

Writer
12-25-2005, 02:42 PM
Crystal's abilities are not restricted to humans... but I'll go along with that... you'll find her staring at him in a minute here :)

The Doctor
12-25-2005, 02:46 PM
The Doctor is not just an alien, he's a Time Lord. He has extreme mental abilities, probably on par with Crystal's. That's how the coin thing works, as well as The Master (Doctor Who villain).

Writer
12-25-2005, 03:19 PM
All I'm saying is that it's his mental abilities and not his physical structure that make Crystal unable to get into his mind...

The Doctor
12-25-2005, 03:23 PM
I know. And The Doctor is now terrified of you - you remind him of his arch nemesis, the Master.

Writer
12-25-2005, 03:57 PM
heh... he'll eventually learn to trust her... I think... not quite sure what her part in this story is yet... we'll see :)

JasraLantill
12-26-2005, 08:19 PM
I'm newB, but is it too late to join this RPG? I noticed that no one has really done any conjecturing about who placed the tracking device on Karda's ship that was noticed by the Doctor earlier. I was wondering if it's plausible that GO-TO could have created a "backup copy" of himself (it seems like a GO-TOish thing to do) and might still be working on a plan to put the Galaxy in order through manipulating the Exile and/or Revan. If so, I have a character in mind that would be working for GO-TO and could have placed the tracking device. If it's not too late to join in, I'll post a character profile.

The Doctor
12-27-2005, 12:58 AM
If it helps in Sion's desicion, I had a very similar plan as to how the tracking device got there. It would be extremely convenient to have the character played by someone, even if it isn't exactly what I had in mind (though it is very close).

ExtreamJedi12
12-27-2005, 09:18 AM
1st, welcome to LF, Jasra. 2nd, I don't mind, though, I'm not the one who made it. Good luck getting in.

JasraLantill
12-27-2005, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Doc & EJ. I've only just found this site, and have been happily reading all the fan fics and RPs, enjoying my time off work. (Yes, I am unfortunate enough not to be independently wealthy, and therefore must have a job which takes up a lot of my valuable gaming time.) But if Sion feels it's too late to join, I'll quite happily continue to be a lurker. :-) Keep up the good work, both of you--it's a good story so far!

The Doctor
12-27-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't think Sion will have a problem with it: We've barely laid the foundation of the story. I hope he's OK with it. We need some new blood.

ForceFightWMe12
12-27-2005, 05:06 PM
Don't go scaring off the noobs too early, Doc :rofl:

Welcome to the forums, JL :D

The Doctor
12-27-2005, 05:30 PM
I'll scare off the noobs as early as I want, thank you very much.:evil5:

RobQel-Droma
12-27-2005, 05:52 PM
Just a quick question- two, actually. Is Brax heading into my ship? And has anyone decided who placed the tracking device on my ship, also?

Ferus
12-27-2005, 06:01 PM
My turn!
Name:Ferus
Species:Human
Alignement:Light
Appearence:6ft,Dark Black hair with a Sliver Streak on the side.
Class:Jedi Knight
Weapon:Cyan lightsaber.
Bio:He turned his back on the Jedi Order and traveled to Yavin4 to live in the jungle there he met a slave boy who was dumped off not to many months before he tried not to use the force much but one day a beast was threatening his friend so he called on the force to help they both currently live on Endor where they crash landed and befriended the natives to help fix the ship but they decided to stay till the galaxie is calling for help.

Ummmm......im sort of new so now what?

The Doctor
12-27-2005, 06:03 PM
Just a quick question- two, actually. Is Brax heading into my ship? And has anyone decided who placed the tracking device on my ship, also?
Yes, Brax is heading to your ship.
I had a plan as to how the tracking device got on your ship, but it will chanmge ever so slightly if Sion101 lets Jasra join.

Bio:He turned his back on the Jedi Order and traveled to Yavin4 to live in the jungle there he met a slave boy who was dumped off not to many months before he tried not to use the force much but one day a beast was threatening his friend so he called on the force to help they both currently live on Endor where they crash landed and befriended the natives to help fix the ship but they decided to stay till the galaxie is calling for help.
:confused:huh???
I know you're new here, but if you're going to join an rp, you should really learn how to use punctuation.

Ferus
12-27-2005, 06:18 PM
Ahh ill just forget it...i stink...

The Doctor
12-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome, Doc & EJ. I've only just found this site, and have been happily reading all the fan fics and RPs, enjoying my time off work. (Yes, I am unfortunate enough not to be independently wealthy, and therefore must have a job which takes up a lot of my valuable gaming time.) But if Sion feels it's too late to join, I'll quite happily continue to be a lurker. :-) Keep up the good work, both of you--it's a good story so far!
Clicky (http://www.freewebs.com/doctor99/Sounds/Refrain.wav)

JasraLantill
12-27-2005, 08:37 PM
Point taken, Doctor, and my most heartfelt apologies if I offended you! It won't happen again.

So, since I haven't heard from Sion yet, I thought I might as well post my character profile for his approval.

Name: Jasra Lantill
Alignment: Previously Light, but at the moment a deepened shade of grey
Appearance: 173cm (5’8”), athletic build, shoulder length straight dark hair, ice-blue eyes, wearing a gray belted tunic over black pants, and a black cloak and boots.
Class: (former) Jedi Padawan
Weapon: Force Pike (preferred), Mandalorian disruptor (modified), but also has a yellow light sabre (for use on ‘special occasions’)
BIO: During the Darth Nihilus/Darth Sion purges, Jasra hid with her Master on a remote planet on the Outer Rim, patiently waiting for word from the Council that it was safe to return to Coruscant. Darth Sion’s forces found them, and her Master sacrificed herself so that Jasra could escape. Since then, Jasra has learned how to ‘mask’ her affinity with the Force, a skill which proved useful in avoiding detection from the ‘new Sith’, but without guidance from a Jedi Master, she has picked up some decidedly darker, skills—such as Force Scream, Force Lightning, and a new power she calls Force Reflection (a defensive power which basically ‘reflects’ back any force power used against her by another Force user). She has lost all faith in the Jedi Order (who she feels have abandoned her), and so now she wanders the Galaxy, selling her services as a tracker/mercenary and occasionally a dancer (but only when she really needs the credits!), while she seeks out opportunities to learn more about the Force on her own—Light or Dark Side, it doesn’t matter to her. Her latest ‘job’ is tracking down the Jedi Exile for a client, a job made easier for her when she intercepted Master Verga’s transmission to Karda to locate the Exile. (Hmm…place a tracking device on his ship and let him do all the work!) She doesn’t know the identity of her employer, but as long as she gets paid, she doesn’t particularly care.

The Doctor
12-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Nah, that's not to long, Jasra. It's fine.

ExtreamJedi12
12-27-2005, 08:53 PM
Nice profile.....

The Doctor
12-27-2005, 09:35 PM
^ It is. It's one of the most detailed I've ever seen. Detail is our friend, EJ.

3yks
12-28-2005, 03:03 AM
Hmm, EJ's character looks like a good disciple for mine...

The Doctor
12-28-2005, 10:41 AM
She and I have already talked about it through IM. I won't give anything critical away, but she's very important in the tracer storyline. That atory arch will ( if Kira follows the story right:xp: ) have a huge impact on the story, and will take the Ebon Hawk and her crew all over the Galaxy, if that's OK with Sion. The Sith and Jedi can race for it, just like the Doctor raced the Black Guardian....
For more information, watch the 16th season of Doctor Who.

DarthSion101
01-01-2006, 08:44 PM
wow a ton has developed in my absence, but im glad to be back.

The Doctor
01-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Sion, I'm not sure if it's ok for Jasra and I to impelement our idea... I PMd you about it, but are you sure it doesn't mess up your story too much? We'd be glad to make it wait for a sequal or somethiung.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 08:29 PM
Highest post/view count on the RP boards! w00t!

Dylan Klay
02-01-2006, 08:27 AM
are you still taking players? If so, I'd love to join. Got a char prepared just in case :)

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 12:05 PM
We're pretty far into the story... well, not really, but there are a lot of posts... you'd have to PM the thread master. It's DarthSion101.

Dylan Klay
02-02-2006, 05:59 AM
roger, wilco and all those cool affirm words

Dylan Klay
02-03-2006, 01:42 PM
Name: Nylon
Alignment: 75% Light
Apperance:Green eyes, blonde hair. Muscular, average height.
Bio: Troubled, passionate. He loves a good fight, loyal to his friends. Ordinary Jedi who comes up in big ways.

The Doctor
02-23-2006, 06:06 PM
Ok. Due to the apparent loss of Sion and RC, I'm going to introduce a new villain - or this thread is going to have a lame climax. I'm going to use the character I used for Tysy's Strakh competition, but I'm changing the name.

Name: Darth Thanatos
Species: Unkown
Appearance: Nobody has seen his face in decades. There is a runour amongst the Sith that there is nothing there anymore - his physical body devoured by the evil of his soul. He wears large robes, that match his large physique - he's about 6"4' tall, qith broad shoulders and chest. His robes are covered by blood stained black battle armour, with ornate, dark gold trim.
Lightsaber: He wields a single bladed lightsaber, the blade a deep crison red. The hilt is ornately decorated with black markings. The following words are inscribed on it, in the text of the ancient Sith. "For he who walks in darkness will know nothing but evil."
Biography: The galaxy knows very little about Darth Thanatos. (but I'm going to write a biography anyway).
Born on Tal Alpha C as Garatel Dormaj. He was discovered to be Force sensative by a Jedi Master named Master Jrektin. Jertel took Thanatos as her apprentice, taking him to Dantooine for training. Thanatos was never well liked among the other students, and he lived a life of solitude. When he was 14, his Master, his only real friend, was killed - gunned down by a group of mercenaries trying to attack a woman and her child. He witnessed his Master's murder, and barely escaped himself. He swore to avenge his Master, and began hunting the man who had killed her, known to him only as Crentl.
For eighteen years, Thanatos hunted Crentl, allowing his hatred to conume him. He finally avenged his master on the surface of Korriban, tearing out Crentl's heart and feeding it to the Tukata of the Valley of the Dark Lords. While on Korriban, Thanatos discovered the lost tomb of the ancient Sith Lord known as Darth Morticus, Dark Lord of the Sith millenia ago. Here, he discovered the teachings of the Sith, and was consumed by their promises of power - power enough to rule the galaxy. He studied the Sith teachings for decades, learning all he could about the power of the Dark Side.
Almost 60 years later, Thanatos emerged from the ruins of the Valley of the Dark Lords, claiming the title of Dark Lord of the Sith. He began ruthlessly hunting the Jedi, believeing them to have betrayed him and his Master, allowing her to die an honourless death at the hands of a band of thugs. He personally has killed almost three hundred Jedi, literally devouring their hearts, believing that each one increases his power.

JasraLantill
04-20-2006, 07:34 PM
Great ending, Doctor! I've really enjoyed this RP and would like to thank everyone, even those people who had to drop out early, for allowing me to be a part of it. Hard to believe that we've kept this thread going for so long and have now finally come to the end. You all are awesome players and it's been a real pleasure to RP with you!

Looking forward to playing with you again in DF2!

3yks
04-20-2006, 08:43 PM
Yea, great ending doc. I'm greatful to have been a part of DF, and can't wait for the second installment to start :P

Writer
04-20-2006, 09:02 PM
Indeed. This has been the coolest RP I've ever participated in... and the longest running... and one of maybe two or three that actually came to a close :p

So when's the next part gonna start up? (Yes, I'm an impatient ol' guy :p )

DarthSion101
04-20-2006, 09:08 PM
Wow....I missed my entire rp.....lol.....wut happened to Darth Malagant......did he just vanish into thin air.....you guys did great with this....sorry I had to bail out way back on like page 5.......but I had no time, and when i did...I had writers block. So sorry for missing the rp and sort of leaving you hanging. :D

The Doctor
04-20-2006, 09:11 PM
We managed without you:D

I also really enjoyed this story! Now to convert it into novel style... pray for me, people...
Unfortunately, Nyssa and Tegan will not be making an appearance in DF2. The Doctor will return at some point, however, as will... someone else:p

Jasra, Kira and I may be posting the casting call for the new installment as early as tonight! Look for more details in the thread we'll create.

Writer
04-20-2006, 11:30 PM
Hey, does anyone mind if I take our story here and convert it to a more readable format? By this, I mean, rearrange some of the posts, add some detail, take out things that don't make sense, and add things that are missing?

The beginning needs a lot of work like this due to how many people joined and then dropped out.

So what do y'all say? I'm a good writer and I'd love the challenge of working with something we all enjoyed.

The Doctor
04-20-2006, 11:43 PM
I was planning on doing the same thing. That's what I meant by:
Now to convert it into novel style... pray for me, people...
I've actually already started. I'm not very far - the Doctor just introduced himself to Kira, Atton, and Disciple.

Writer
04-20-2006, 11:45 PM
Yeah, I know... I just like a good challenge. Oh, well :(

The Doctor
04-20-2006, 11:51 PM
Hey, I could always use a hand. I want to get DF converted before we finish DF4.

DISCLAIMER: THIS POST WAS NOT INTENDED TO IMPLY THAT THE DARKNESS FALLS SERIES WILL PROGRESS TO A FOURTH INSTALLMENT! GET THAT OUT OF YOUR HEADS NOW! GO! SHAKE IT OUT! NOW!!!:xp:

Writer
04-20-2006, 11:57 PM
How about we work it this way: you collect the posts, do some initial editing, and then send it to me for touch-up work and a little further editing? And then I'll send it back to you for approval.

ForceFightWMe12
04-21-2006, 09:42 AM
DF's a big story. Seems like a two or more author job to me :xp:

Great story, guys. Even though I'm RPing on many more sites besides this one, this is only the...third RP that I've participated in that actually finished. :D The only two that did were Tysy's RPs. You remember those, WJ. Good times, good times :xp:

Alright Doc and Jas, I have to talk to you guys about DF2. Hopefully we can talk later tonight...

The Doctor
04-21-2006, 04:59 PM
So, are we ready to do this thing, Ladies?

ForceFightWMe12
04-21-2006, 05:03 PM
I do believe we are :D

steven
04-24-2006, 11:19 AM
Are you guys still doing that signup compertion?

ForceFightWMe12
04-24-2006, 03:22 PM
I'm not sure...I'll have to talk to the others...though if you have a character ready, then I don't see the harm...

The Doctor
04-25-2006, 06:15 PM
We're going to use this thread for Darkness Falls II, so as not to clutter the forum with an unnecessary thread.

There are some specific rules that need to be set in place (these are for the new people that willl be joining, as the people from Darkness Falls already know what is expected of a DF thread).

Rule number one:
There is a difference between what your character knows and what you as the player know. I don't want to point fingers, but the person(s) this is directed at knows who they are. I beg of you: make sure that you are not posting something that your character(s) should not know!
Rule Number Two:
If you have an idea that may affect the story, PM myself, JasraLantill, or ForceFightWMe12 before putting it in to action. Do not post something that could potentially alter the plot in any way.
Rule Number Three:
Proper spelling and punctuation are an absolute must. If you have to, type up your post in a word processor with spellchecker first, then copy it into the post box. That will make the conversion much easier, and will make WJ and I hate you less :p

That's it, basically. Jasra and Kira, if you have anything to add... I can't stop you.

steven
04-26-2006, 01:12 PM
Name: Marshall Tylor (Perfers to be called Tylor)
Appearance: Click here (http://www.missingpersonsunite.net/gallery/cpg/albums/characters/danny/danny00009.jpg)
Class: Soldier
Weapon: Republic Blaster
BIO: Born and raised in the peaceful environment of Naboo. His father was a poilt for the Naboo security force. Marshall decided to follow in his footsteps and release he had a natural talent. However he felt that the NSF was limiting so he moved to Coruscant and took a job there. As it seems that nothing sepectular has happened in his life. Marshall now feels that he's back in the similar environment of a dead-end job and is looking for a way out, a way to a more exiting way of life.

((Appolgise for the spelling mistakes. They have been corrected))

3yks
04-27-2006, 01:57 AM
Steven, if you aren't gonna even try to spell right then please refrain from posting.

The Doctor
06-30-2006, 11:50 PM
Well, Rob's been on the forums and not posted here a few times now. I don't know if he's caught up on DF yet or not - he was gone for a while. I recommend that Jasra continue to play Karda, at least partially, until Rob's had a chance to catch up a bit.

The Doctor
12-15-2006, 09:14 AM
Here's the discussion thread, Jas. Let's not clog up the actual thread. Use this for the rest of the discussion.

Grey Master
12-15-2006, 09:43 AM
Hey, can I joing too?? I'm new to this so I won't be creating a powerful character.
Name: HK-47
Species:None
Appearance: Rusted and damaged parts, with a few modifications.
Alignment: Whatever Revan's alingment is.
Class:Assassin Droid
Weapons: Grenades, Heavy mandalodian blaster x2 , self-destruct mode.
Info: HK is the personal assassin droid to both Revan and the Exile(but obeys Revan mostly) and is redy to kill all opposition.

steven
12-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Personally I feel it is a bit too late for you to join in, sorry. But it's up to the Doctor I guess.

Grey Master
12-15-2006, 10:55 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
( GUN BLAST IN BACKGROUND )

Diego Varen
12-15-2006, 12:10 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!
( GUN BLAST IN BACKGROUND )

Patience young one. Anyway, Doc, I heard there might be a Fic version of this. If so, I'll be looking foward to it.

The Doctor
12-15-2006, 01:24 PM
The Fic was being done by both WJ and I, and WJ has decided to end his time here on LF, for unknown reasons. We're still trying to work out what's going to happen with his character. I guess I'll be finishing up the conversion myself. Hope I can get what he had done from him, but I'm not holding out too much hope.

As for taking new players, I think it's a little late for that. We're just about finishing up. Maybe you can join in on DF III, if we decide to continue with it. Jas, Kira and I still need to talk some more about the idea.

The Doctor
12-28-2006, 11:23 PM
(((Is this thread still going, then, or is DF doomed to decay? I can't believe JW's leaving... *sniff*)))
It's still going, as far as I know. It's dying a slow death, though. We need to decide whether we're going to continue without Crystal, or if we're going to pass this on to my list of writing assingments, where it will most likely sit untouched for a few months while I work on other projects.

Thoughts?

JasraLantill
12-29-2006, 07:04 PM
Well, I for one think we should continue on and just make Crystal an NPC. But to keep this story going, Doc, we need to do three things:

1. Have Revan with the help of Karda, Tylor, Crystal, The Doctor and Rose, and the Republic marines, rescue the captured Padawans that Valclav Amek has detained on Myrkr. (They are to be sold as slaves.) Send the Padawans back to Dantooine with some of the marines.

2. Kira needs to meet separately with 'Clone' Atton under the pretense that Atton has found the location of Bastila. Kira will disappear with Atton (to Vros' lair.)

3. Revan and the rest of the group will need to follow Kira (most likely using the ion trail of the Ssss before it went into hyperspace and then plotting that vector against known habitable planets.)

I can post another snippet with Vros, Bastila, Atton, Brax and Jasra, but that's not really going to advance the plot any (unless someone can help me figure out a way to get one or more of them out of their force cages so that they can do some more investigation of Vros' lair and his intentions!)

I'm not sure what you were planning to do with the 'other' Doctor, so you'll have to work that into the story. That's about all the 'thoughts' I have. ;)

Grace
01-12-2007, 10:04 PM
The Doctor asked and I have accepted the role of Crystal. I'm doing so in part so this thread doesn't die out. Come on, people! This has been one of the most successful thread series' in the DTC, topped only by the Mercenary Crew: Age of the Empire, I believe. So let's get it moving again, shall we?

The Doctor
01-12-2007, 10:06 PM
What? Mercenary Crew has beat us out?

I must look into this... :xp:

Thanks for coming aboard, Grace! Appreciate it! :D

Grace
01-12-2007, 10:24 PM
Yes, AOTE has 3 complete threads and has started into its fourth. :p

And you're welcome :)