PDA

View Full Version : Where do you want to go in KotOR3?

Darth Windu
12-14-2005, 03:48 AM
Title says it all. I'm guessing 99.99% of KotOR fans will want to go to Coruscant, but where else do you want to travel, and why? I would like to see

- Coruscant
Why? It's Coruscant. Enough said.

- Sleheyron
Cut from KotOR, I would like to go and take a look around. Actually, it would be fun if you could find the remaining Star Map there. After all, there should have been six star maps found, as seen in the 'Life' and 'Death' seals in the Dantooine ruins. They corresponded to
- Plains - Dantooine
- Arboreal - Kashyyyk
- Aquatic - Manaan
- Barren - Korriban
- Desert - Tatooine
- Volcanic - Slehyron

What does everyone else want to see?

Ztalker
12-14-2005, 07:54 AM
Coruscant is a must.
Kreia hinted so obvious to Coruscant. The Exile was judged there, i think its one of the places that needs to be visited.
Also, an enormous interactive battlefield would be nice, like the first scenes of Kotor 1, with all the NPC's fighting. That might be somewhere on a Outer Rim world..

Also, Tattooine should be visited, as you suggested. I still think there's something there that must be done. I haven't seen enough of it ;)

JediMaster12
12-14-2005, 11:11 AM
I would definitely like to see Telos again, see how it fared after Citadel Station was nearly lost.

Venom750
12-14-2005, 12:06 PM
- Plains - Dantooine Arboreal - Kashyyyk
- Aquatic - Manaan
- Barren - Korriban
- Desert - Tatooine
- Volcanic - Slehyron

I never got that thats good to know. I'd also like to see an interative battlefield like Genosis where everyone fighting plus i like to see mustafar i'm curious to see how it would look in KOTOR and i also like to see kasyyke(wookie homeworld) again

Darca Lar
12-17-2005, 07:12 PM
Well sure Mustafar would be good to see, but other than the remains of the separatist final base as seen in Ep. 3, that place is pretty uninhabited as far as I know. In my opinion, I'd like to see Coruscant or yoda's home planet which I forget the name of it and his species name as well.

RobQel-Droma
12-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Yoda's species name is "Gre'enmidj'et", and his home planet is "Gre'enmidj." Thanks to whoever thought that up first, I can't remember who it was. :lol: Nobody knows what they are called or where they are from, Darca Lar. Here is my list:

Coruscant (optional)
Dantooine
Korriban
Ossus
Telos
Raxus Prime
Yavin IV

Then several planets in the Unknown Regions, a.k.a. "Unknown Planets."

Darca Lar
12-17-2005, 09:15 PM
I found it on a website containing potential trilogy movies and such created by one of the actors, it had the planet's name in one of the movie summaries by George Lucas. The hyperlink is: http:www.supershadow.com/

RobQel-Droma
12-17-2005, 10:00 PM
Ummm... Your joking, right? That is site is a complete rip-off.

(SuperShadow: Lucas says that Luke Skywalker told Anakin the secret of vanishing at death and coming back as a spirit on the shuttle ride from the Death Star to the Endor Moon.)

Anakin was DEAD before he was even in the shuttle, he died as Luke talked to him on the Death Star. The site is completely false.

The Doctor
12-17-2005, 10:15 PM
I think he was making a joke...
I hope he making a joke....
Anyway, I'd like to see Coruscant, as well as Yavin IV. Leave out Korriban and Dantooine - they've gotten boring.

RobQel-Droma
12-17-2005, 10:19 PM
If he wasn't making a joke, then, Darca Lar:

Don't trust that site, it is a bunch of lies. There is no "Episode 7-9" (yet), and nothing else on that site is true. If you just look at it, there a several contradictions in what the guy is saying (like my example above).

The Doctor
12-17-2005, 10:27 PM
There isn;t even a "yet". They will not be made. Lucas has said as much. It will not happen. Supershadow is a loser. His site is full of crap.

Jamps
12-17-2005, 10:30 PM
I'd like to see Polis Massa

Vladimir-Vlada
12-17-2005, 10:30 PM
All right, my list of planets:

Coruscant: Why? Where the liberation or the enslaving of the Galaxy will take place.
Onderon: So many things could be put for this planet. I think that it has an important role here.
Mannan: Out of no apparent reason, but still an important asset.
Dantooine: Simple: It's there
Nar Shadaa: Out of no reason, I just like it
Tattooine: Bring it back, it's important.
Kasshyyk: I don't care if they bring it or forget it.
Korriban: Simple: It's there
Delaria: I am just curious to see how it's like
Corelia: Please
Ryloth: Homeworld of the Twi'Lek's I wonder how it looks like
Rhen Var: It could play an important role there
Ziost: The place where either the saviour or the doom of the Galaxy will take place
Bakura: I just like it that's all.

I hope my list wasn't too big.

Arátoeldar
12-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Definately
Yavin IV
Dagobah
Coruscant

Slehyron - After reading what a Bioware developer had written in the Carth dark romance thread over at Bioware's forum.

Telos - to see the Academy and how the restoration zone are coming along

No more please
Dantoonie
Korriban

RobQel-Droma
12-17-2005, 10:46 PM
Hmm, long list Vlad. I like Ryloth and Rhen Var, perhaps better than Raxus Prime. I don't want to see Manaan, though, unless it is just a cutscene of it. I don't want it as an actual full-size planet.

Darca Lar
12-17-2005, 10:55 PM
Yea, Manaan isnt all that interesting, it was cool to see, but having it to explore doesnt seem all that fun to me. I just cant see it having any use in any future KOTOR games.

stingerhs
12-17-2005, 10:56 PM
okay, here ya go:
Sleyheron
Coruscant
Corellia
Ryloth
Yavin IV

Korriban wouldn't be a bad inclusion as long as we get some new areas. otherwise, leave it out, please.

90SK
12-17-2005, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't mind seeing Manaan (new areas, naturally) as a starting planet, like Telos or Taris. Same with Korriban: the ending sequence should involve Korriban and Couruscant, like Malachor and Dantooine in K2.

So, along those lines:

Korriban
Coruscant
Yavin IV
Corellia (and other planets in that system)
Dothomir
Manaan (maybe)
Alderaan
Ziost
Assorted Space stations / ships

Darca Lar
12-17-2005, 11:55 PM
Yavin IV doesnt seem like a bad idea, but what would it look like since this is set in the Old Republic, would the temple be there?

Jae Onasi
12-18-2005, 12:09 AM
My list, in no particular order, and not necessarily all being used:
Coruscant
Onderon (to follow up on the Queen/Vaklu stuff)
Telos
Yavin
Corellia
A new Sith world (or something really different on Korriban)
A Mandalorian planet?
Unknown region planets
Some cool unknown region ship/station

Darth Windu
12-18-2005, 12:10 AM
Yep. In KotOR when you go to the Yavin IV space station, the Rodian there tells you about the 'recent' Exar Kun war. Jolee also mentions it in relation to his wife.

RobQel-Droma
12-18-2005, 01:14 AM
^Yes, even though KotOR is 4000 years before the movies, there is still a few millenia to go back before there is no temples. Well, adding to Ryloth and Rhen Var, I'd also like to see the Mandalorian homeplanet, Mandaloria or something.

As for Coruscant, as I said before, I don't really care actually. But I think it would be nice to have the Taris-type kind of planet, except a lot better. If not Coruscant, then maybe Corellia or another similar planet.

jerrome1966
12-18-2005, 12:40 PM
The Outer Rim to find Revan and stop the Sith.

Emperor Devon
12-18-2005, 01:53 PM
^Yes, even though KotOR is 4000 years before the movies, there is still a few millenia to go back before there is no temples.

The temples existed then. Naga Sadow had them built about 1,000 years before KOTOR.

The only planets that I think are necessary to go to are Coruscant and some other worlds controlled by the True Sith. It seems that people are forgetting that there'll be a hug war going on - and assuming you're playing as Revan or the Exile, why would you waste time on backwater worlds like Tatooine?

Coruscant, I believe is a required location. Considering how it is the capital of the Republic, why wouldn't the True Sith attack it?

Darca Lar
12-18-2005, 03:39 PM
Yea i think weve seen enough of tatooine, theres too many stories there too make it seem like a backwater planet, it seems more like the center of the whole freakin galaxy...so to speak...

RobQel-Droma
12-18-2005, 05:11 PM
The temples existed then. Naga Sadow had them built about 1,000 years before KOTOR.

Yeah, I know. That is what I was saying.

Darth Windu
12-18-2005, 11:22 PM
Really? I thought from the 'Jedi Academy' books and what the Rodian said in KotOR that the temples were built by Exar Kun say around 20 years before KotOR?

Coruscant, I believe is a required location. Considering how it is the capital of the Republic, why wouldn't the True Sith attack it?
Which is, of course, one of the reasons everyone wants it in the game. :)

and assuming you're playing as Revan or the Exile, why would you waste time on backwater worlds like Tatooine?
Why would Revan in his.her attempt to save/destroy the galaxy bother with a backwater like Tatooine? Why would Qui-Gon Ginn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, on a mission to get to Coruscant, bother with a backwater like Tatooine? Why would high0ranking Rebels including the last Jedi bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

there'll be a hug war going on
ROFL - at least its good to know there's free love in the Star Wars galaxy ;)

Emperor Devon
12-20-2005, 12:48 AM
Really? I thought from the 'Jedi Academy' books and what the Rodian said in KotOR that the temples were built by Exar Kun say around 20 years before KotOR?

Exar Kun existed 40 years before KOTOR. Yes, Exar Kun did build more temples and add on to the old ones, but the originals had been built long before he arrived.

Why would Revan in his.her attempt to save/destroy the galaxy bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

Errr... Do you remeber KotOR's storyline? :eyeraise: Because one of the Star Maps was there.

Why would Qui-Gon Ginn and Obi-Wan Kenobi, on a mission to get to Coruscant, bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

Because they needed a new hyperdrive, and Tatooine was the nearest planet that was not controlled by the Trade Federation.

Why would high0ranking Rebels including the last Jedi bother with a backwater like Tatooine?

By the last Jedi, do you mean Obi-Wan or Luke?

Obi-Wan went there because it was backwater, and was an excellent hiding place.

Luke was taken there before he turned one, so he really didn't have much choice in the matter...

Just because all that happened on Tatooine does not mean it should be in KOTOR III. Unlike in the circumstances I listed above, Tatooine is not needed.

RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 01:08 AM
Errr... Do you remeber KotOR's storyline? Because one of the Star Maps was there.

Errr... Do you know what KotOR III's storyline will be too? :)

Because they needed a new hyperdrive, and Tatooine was the nearest planet that was not controlled by the Trade Federation.

But why didn't Lucas have them go to Corellia, or Sleheyron? He sent them to Tatooine.

But even with all that said... NO Tatooine, or Manaan...

So, here is a second renovated list:

EDIT: Deleted it, it is in a new post now with a few new ones.

And perhaps a cutscene of HK and Mustafar, to tie things in with Galaxies... Just a thought...

Emperor Devon
12-20-2005, 04:19 AM
Errr... Do you know what KotOR III's storyline will be too? :)

No, I do not. I thought Darth Windu was asking why Revan went there in KotOR I.

But why didn't Lucas have them go to Corellia, or Sleheyron? He sent them to Tatooine.

Because if he sent them there, fans would have been disappointed at a lack of locations from the original trilogy.

And perhaps a cutscene of HK and Mustafar, to tie things in with Galaxies... Just a thought...

Galaxies is absolute s**t. It's not necessary to connect the two. Galaxies is just like the NJO series: Stupid, and in my opinion, not really a part of the Star Wars universe.

Vladimir-Vlada
12-20-2005, 08:47 AM
Oh and one more thing:

Yavin 4: Possible location of the Rebellion Headquarters. The Rebellion which fights against the Sith Empire. And you could start that Rebellion.

Cygnus Q'ol
12-20-2005, 10:33 AM
Of course, Coruscant.

Yavin4

Kuat drive yards

Mechis III

Ord Mantell

Corellia

Ossus

Dathomir

Alderaan

Mon Calmari

Geonosis

Naboo

Soogz
12-20-2005, 12:07 PM
Here is my list:

Coruscant

Yavin IV

Mon Calamari

Unknown Worlds

Droid Factory

Mandalore

Ord Mantell

Utapau

Just a short list. More are in my mind, but those are the major ones.

Ztalker
12-20-2005, 12:18 PM
^
|
|
|

Naboo. Would be a good one. Remember the Systech Blaster from Kotor 2? it was made on Naboo. Also, Mon Calmari could be nice. They do make the strongest ships in the Movie-times.

RobQel-Droma
12-20-2005, 09:40 PM
Galaxies is absolute s**t. It's not necessary to connect the two. Galaxies is just like the NJO series: Stupid, and in my opinion, not really a part of the Star Wars universe.

I know that, as I said, it was "just a thought." I don't really care if they do, but it was just an idea. I doubt they will do it, though.

On another note, it would be nice to see a big ship-building place like Kuat.

Darth Windu
12-20-2005, 11:09 PM
Having thought a bit more, my list is

- Coruscant - hopefully the biggest planet areas ever seen in a KotOR game
- Sleheyron - still want to find that 6th Star Map
- Yavin IV surface
- Corellia

JediMaster12
12-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Here's my list:

Telos
Dantooine
Yavin
Unknown Worlds
Sleheyron

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Here are a couple more. I know this is getting to be a really long list, but I hope they make KotOR III pretty long anyways. BTW, deleted my earlier post, I think that this is my final list.

Major:
Wayland (could be pretty interesting)
Rhen Var (nice to have an ice planet, fairly important with tombs and statues)
Korriban (just because its part of KotOR)
Yavin IV (because of the strong DS and Sith tombs)
Mon Calamari (as a oceanic planet other than Manaan)
Mandalore (the homeplanet of the Mandalorians; why not have it?)
Ossus (its the ruins of a big Jedi place, I think it would be nice to see)
Unknown Worlds (out in the UR)

Small:
Coruscant (lets see it, but not as a major planet, just with the Council and Temple)
Ilum (maybe as a 10 minute training mission with your master- but not necessary)
Telos (check out the new Academy under Brianna, maybe)
Dantooine (again, just like Korriban. It belongs there, even if its small)

That is it- I think. There are lots of others, like Corellia, and Kuat, but I didn't include those for the worry that it might get too complex. I want the story to have some kind of flow and unity.

As for the major planets I mentioned, I think I pretty much got most of the types: ice, forest, barren, desert, plains, oceanic, etc. I like to see a some range of terrain.

Darca Lar
12-21-2005, 09:30 PM
...long list...

RobQel-Droma
12-21-2005, 09:33 PM
...long game...

Hopefully, of course. But that is why I put several planets in the "small" list: although I want to see them, I don't want them to take up story-time. You could probably take out Ilum, and put Dantooine in its place in the Small list too. But the rest of the major planets I want.

Darca Lar
12-21-2005, 09:38 PM
Mandalore would probably one of the best ones to see in the game.

PoiuyWired
12-22-2005, 09:27 PM
Corellia would be nice... and maybe Corellia becomes the new spaceship for the player? (j/k)

Rexus Prime or Sleheyron would be ... interesting.

Ryloth... While I do want to know what it really is nice, is it supposed to be a good place for a game? ... other than you get half price for Twi'Lek Dancers.

I would like to see yet another "living" greenlilpimpian (the yoda species) and probably more bout them as a whole.

TK-674
12-26-2005, 11:32 AM
Anywhere but Dantooine. It lags beyond belief in both games.

90SK
12-26-2005, 02:09 PM
I'd like to see Polis Massa

You know, I'm going to have to go and agree 100% with you. I forgot about Polis Massa, but it would be absolutely awesome to go there. It would be even more awesome if it were central to the plot.

a_nazgul
12-26-2005, 10:26 PM
List:
Courscant (its a very important world for the republic, and there should be stuff for the Ship, bike, crew, etc)
Corellia (they are the best ship builders of the galaxy!)
Alderan (want to see it better than in EpIII)
Sleheyron (6th Starmap curiosity)
Arkania (they make grat blasters)
Yavin IV (i like it, and the temples could have some interesting things)
Korriban and Dantooine (they are the extremes of the force in the series, but also need a huge modification, i'm bored of the same areas)
Telos (i want to see how are the sation an the surface)

I've made a very long list, and it's not over, but i want to have some planes without an influence in the main quest, just to scout them, to increase the knowledge about the series)

Maphisto86
12-27-2005, 02:32 AM
Since they are heading into the Unknown Regions and areas of space where the Sith have been I think they should go to these places:

Dagobah: Explain the origions of the cave...

Yavin IV: Do I have to say why? Sith temples are there as well as being a classic Star Wars location.

Ziost: A Sith planet made up of a dark forest of twisting, giant thorns. Seen and mentioned in several books and comics ie: Star Wars Republic.

Dromund Kaas: Another Sith world... seen in Jedi Knight: Mysteries Of The Sith. Too much like Ziost though...

Corellia: Han Solo's homeworld, perhaps a place where the characters need to escape too.

Couracant: If there is a bright centre of the universe....

Duros: We have seen or heard little of the Duro's homeworld especially before it's surface became abandoned.

Mon Calimari: Could be interesting though it's resembalance to Manaan might suck.

Cathar: Juhani's devastated homeworld. Whatever happened to our favourite Cathar Jedi?

Ryolth: The Twielek homeworld.... only seen in the comics. Maybe Mission Vao and Zaalbar can show up there!

My first few ideas...

rhinomatt
01-01-2006, 07:46 PM
Dantooine (IS A MUST)

Dagobah (would be nice, maby put some background / history why yoda picked to hide there)

Manaan (need a sea planet)

Korriban (too mutch history to be left out - DONT WANT TO FIGHT THE SITH THERE)

Rhen Var (a nice ice planet, maby with a jedi enclave there puting history behind the rebbel bace)

Tatooine (i like it)

Unknown Worlds (back to the one from KOTOR1 and another)

Coruscant (Pointed to it in K2)

Alderaan (they could do almost anything with this although it is a peaceful world)

Naboo (maby meet the first of the gungans, and go under the sea)

Distroyed Taris (awsome planet)

and how about two place's to go to. (two citys on some of the planets??)?

rhinomatt
01-01-2006, 07:52 PM
Cathar: Juhani's devastated homeworld. Whatever happened to our favourite Cathar Jedi?

Ryolth: The Twielek homeworld.... only seen in the comics. Maybe Mission Vao and Zaalbar can show up there!

love the Cathar and Ryolth idias. how about Mission telling you that if you see revan to tell him that she is folowing his orders.
like bastala and carth said to the exile.

Nedak
01-02-2006, 12:22 AM
Heres my list :p

Coruscant- Because thats where the Exile was exiled.

Taris- whats left of it.

Felucia- Dont know why seems like a good idea...

Tatooine- Lots of History

Dantooine- Lots of Jedi History with Reven and Exile

RobQel-Droma
01-02-2006, 12:32 AM
Dromund Kaas would be a nice planet that you could visit, perhaps when you go searching for Revan among old Sith planets. Along with Ziost, too.

marvidchano
01-03-2006, 08:06 AM
I'd like to go to Mustafar and/or Coruscant cuz I'd like to see the jedi temple there

jedi3112
01-04-2006, 08:52 AM
I'd like to see Manaan only if I can open a fish restaurant there. I wonder what sauce goes with Selkath.

Seriously, I'd like to see Zonoma Sekot in the game, the living and moving planet or something like that. I don't really have a reason, but I think it's one of the very few SW planets that actually fit in with the Unkown Regions. Otherwise they need to come up with a reason as to why the Unkown Regions are unkown when the planets there are known. Telling us that they weren't discovered 4000 years BBY would be somewhat lame. Assuming we play Revan (must be in order to finish the story) we have to start in the Unknown Regions.

Although there are other planets I'd really like to see, they are not fit for this game, as they are not in the Unknown Regions. For example I'd really like to see:
Alderaan, before it gains a moon 4000 years later

Coruscant, hearth of the Republic

Correlia, Hans home world, and a nice starship as well

Yavin IV, just to see the temples

Endor, I always wanted a coat made of Ewok fur.

AnakinSolaris
01-04-2006, 09:18 AM
I would like to see:

- Coruscant (think that the planet would look fantastic)
- Tatooine
- Yavin IV
- A volcanic world like Sleheyron or Mustafar for a bit of a change
- An ice planet like Hoth, again for a bit of a change

Would like to see Dantooine again, with a rebuilt Jedi Academy. The planet is gorgeous, but it does cause quite a bit of lag in-game, particularly in II.

Fed up of Korriban though, I don't see what could be gained by re-visiting that planet, the temples have been raided and the entrances blocked and the Sith Academy has been destroyed.

Sith_Reven
01-04-2006, 01:53 PM
1)Korriban(has to be long and productive but still filled with darkside stuff)
2)Tatooine
3)outer reaches of space and planets that we don't know the name of
4)oh yehhh...coruscant in the undercity perhapse or an office building.
5)Hoth or Rhen var-- something chilly

UncleO
01-04-2006, 03:01 PM
Ziost would be nice to find some Sith lore, Illum maybe instead of Hoth? Also Bastila's home planet or Mandalore. Also I heard something about Supershadow being sued for having pictures of girls on his site on wikipedia? Is that true?

RobQel-Droma
01-04-2006, 03:05 PM
Assuming we play Revan (must be in order to finish the story) we have to start in the Unknown Regions.

You can finish the story with a new PC too, you know. Find Revan, help/fight/join him, whatever, but I don't quite get what you seem to have a problem with not finishing the story if not being Revan. But nevermind, this isn't a Revan vs. New PC thread...

Fed up of Korriban though, I don't see what could be gained by re-visiting that planet, the temples have been raided and the entrances blocked and the Sith Academy has been destroyed.

1) Not all of the temples. The Valley of the Dark Lords contains a very, very small percentage of all the tombs and temples on Korriban.
2) Well, as for the entrances, that is for archeologists, Sith, or whoever to clean up. :)
3) Doesn't have to stay that way, you know. You can clean it up. And if not, you can always go somewhere else.

Darth InSidious
01-04-2006, 05:37 PM
Places in the Outer Rim...Yavin IV (the actual planetoid/moon itself) seems a good idea, as does Drumond Kaas, and Ziost...Anywhere else, and I'm easy provided it's not somewhere we've already been.

Nedak
01-04-2006, 06:40 PM
I'd like to see Manaan only if I can open a fish restaurant there. I wonder what sauce goes with Selkath.

I hear old fashion Tarter Sauce is good. Fish and Chip is my favorite tho (fish is of course Selkath :p )

jedi3112
01-05-2006, 08:39 AM
I hear old fashion Tarter Sauce is good. Fish and Chip is my favorite tho (fish is of course Selkath :p )

Interesting, nice for a new company policy. If you can't pay YOU go on the menu. I think we should also hae the Selkath on the menu by their names. Would be nice to feed that Sith Selkath to her father (the one from the quest in the Sith base). Maybe you can also earn DS points for that. Or LS points for reuniting them.

Nedak
01-07-2006, 12:46 PM
^ Lmao... Or you can compete for the Iron Chef in Corusant and cook a nice Skelkath soup :p

Carthaholic
01-07-2006, 09:22 PM
First of all, KotOR3 needs to have a lot planets and a bunch of them should be completely optional. They would be a good place to get extra credits, experience and items and to give us some background about our companions and stuff.

And I would avoid repeating planets we've seen about a gazillion times already, I'm thinking of Tattooine, Korriban, Dantooine and so on... The only place I'd like to see again is Malachor V, but I doubt we will since we finished KotOR2 leaving from that place, eh.

Main quest planets:

Coruscant: For obvious reasons.
Yavin IV: This is really a *must* for me. I really want to see those temples and it could easily fit in the story I think.
Dagobah: We could learn why the dark side is present on that world.
Mandalorian homeworld: I just thought it would be fun to see where all those baddass Mandalorians come from! :)
Ziost: A Sith world, as many have already pointed out.
Ilum: 'Cause I'd sure like to get a few of the crystals there! ;) And also 'cause it's a icy planet and that would be nice to have in the game (and I can't imagine Hoth being a viable option to that since there's absolutely nothing there at that point in history).

Optional planets:

Delaria: Wasn't it Revan's homeworld? Or was that part of his/her fabricated memories? In any case, could be interesting to see.
Sleheyron: Maybe we could see Yuthara Ban there. I liked her, I want her in my party dammit! >_<
Ryolth: Someone suggested meeting Mission and Zaalbar there, I'd like that.
Corellia: Just for the heck of it.
Alderaan: Cause I'd really like to see what's it like before it gets blown to bits. :P

Diego Varen
01-08-2006, 10:15 AM
I'm Pottsie and I have just joined.

I'd like to see:
Sleheyron
Courscant
Kashyyyk
Manaan
Korriban
Dantooine
Tatooine
Onderon/Duxn
Nar Shadaa
Telos
Malastare (Sebulba's Homeworld)
Talravin (Bastila's Homeworld)
Delaria (Revan's Homeworld)
Corellia
Alderaan
Vujun
(Rebuilt) Taris
Bespin (Cloud City)
Dagobah
Dromund Kaas
Yavin 4
Hoth
Naboo (Maybe)
Star Forge II (Without Finding Star Maps, except an ultimate Star Map from Sleheyron and it could be like a half built Death Star)
And A Lot Of Unknown Regions (Including The Star Forge System)

spawn666999
01-08-2006, 06:16 PM
i think they should go to other planets posibley a other galaxie its just not interesting anymore i mean you've bean there 2 times or at least on someplanets (dantooine, korriban and i dont remember the other one) but if korriban is there i demand a better and a sith acaddamy kotor2 just lost the interest ik korriban whith the sith acadamy and defenetley Delaria (Revan's Homeworld) i just like al sith lords so i want so see there planet

gr spawn(ps malak rules)

RobQel-Droma
01-08-2006, 07:02 PM
I'm Pottsie and I have just joined.

I'd like to see: ~snip~

Pretty long list. Just a question though, why go to all the planets from the first two games? What would be the point in taking time to go over things we have already done?

Prime
01-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Pretty long list. Just a question though, why go to all the planets from the first two games? What would be the point in taking time to go over things we have already done?Well, most of the planets have more potential than was used in the first two games...

Jeff
01-08-2006, 08:53 PM
I'd like to see Coruscant definitely, along with Corellia, Dantooine again, and I don't really care what other planets they give us, as long as they're good.

Achilles
01-08-2006, 08:56 PM
Well, most of the planets have more potential than was used in the first two games...Agreed. I wouldn't mind going to Dantooine again, so long as it was a different part of Dantooine.

Diego Varen
01-09-2006, 01:37 PM
Well, they could have extra areas added to the planets and they should have planets mentioned from the first or second games.

RobQel-Droma
01-09-2006, 04:14 PM
Agreed. I wouldn't mind going to Dantooine again, so long as it was a different part of Dantooine.

Same here, along with Korriban and maybe Telos. I was just wondering about the other planets like Nar Shaddaa, and Kashyyyk, and all those others.

JediMaster12
01-18-2006, 06:41 PM
Okay, here's a planet that I made up in the Unknown Regions: Avalon
The surefire way to get there is if you are strong in the Force and you are true to your heart (preferably LS) if you are not, you risk ending out hyperspace near their rim world Belos. Legend says that it was created by the Force for the Force, sort like a protectorate system.

I know it may sound cheesy but it fits with one of several fanfics that I have yet to post. Other than that, I think I've said I'd like to see Yavin IV because of the temples and Exar Kun.

Steve-O Kreesh
01-18-2006, 07:57 PM
O.K. Try this list on for size....

Coruscant- Pretty much required.

Ithor- Would be nice to see it before the Vuuzhan Vong come along.

Corellia- Wasn't the Ebon Hawk built there???

Bothawui- Bothan home planet.

Endor- Ewoks and speeder bikes...nuff said.

*Unknown Regions Planets

Csilla- Chiss home planet (blue skinned, human looking).

Zonama Sekot- It's a living planet!!!!!

JediMaster12
01-19-2006, 11:23 AM
Sounds good but why exile yourself to Onderon. How will you cope with all the beasts?

Steve-O Kreesh
01-19-2006, 10:24 PM
Well, I spent many months with the beastriders of Onderon and also I have my beast trick pretty much down pat. They really don't bother me much. Plus having a lightsaber on your belt for protection helps too! :) ;)

JediMaster12
01-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Ah. Maybe you would like to train on Avalon, my homeworld. There are kirath hounds, worse than the tukata, and straif cats, they can sense Force sensitives, much like the hsiss. There are also several groups of hunters out in the Wooded Hills. They seem to get along out there. They could probably improve your dexterity.:)

Darth Sun_Tzu
01-20-2006, 12:10 PM
The planets i'd like to see are:

Coruscant (well doesn't everybody)
Ossus
Telos (to see how it recovered)
Yarvin 4 could be interesting
some new as well. That would give the writers more freedom.

Master Kavar
01-20-2006, 12:27 PM
New Planets:
1. Coruscant - 'nuff said. You want it, I want it, everyone does.

2. Aldeeran - Just because it looked cool in that brief scene from RotS.

3. Ord Mandell - It's been refferenced so many times in the series, I would just like to finally see it.

4. Droid Planet - I was sad to see this idea cut out from TSL, Droids need some attention too.

Returning Planets:
1. Dantooine - I just got a soft spot for this place now.

2. Nar Shaddaa - The place just has so much un-tapped potential, plenty more you could do here.

3. Telos - Same as above

Planets I could take or leave:
Tatooine, Manaan, Kashyyyk, Korriban, Onderon, Dxun

JediMaster12
01-20-2006, 04:49 PM
I see you are fairly neutral concerning Korriban and you have some connection to Dantooine, the two planets most argued over. Perhaps you should be our referee Master Kavar? :)

RobQel-Droma
01-21-2006, 03:31 PM
4. Droid Planet - I was sad to see this idea cut out from TSL, Droids need some attention too.

Why not just download the M4-78 Droid Planet Restoration mod when it comes out, and therefore see it in its original context? :)

Steve-O Kreesh
01-21-2006, 06:10 PM
I personally don't mind seeing either Dantooine or Korriban too. But not the same area on Korriban, it's getting a little old. Seeing the enclave on Dantooine up and running again would be cool.:)

JediMaster12- Thank you for the offer, but I still much too contemplate here on Onderon. That and I think the straif cats would give me flashbacks to the Yuuzhan Vong war. ;)

Master Kavar
01-21-2006, 08:45 PM
Why not just download the M4-78 Droid Planet Restoration mod when it comes out, and therefore see it in its original context? :)

Because I have serious doubts as to whether it will ever be completed or not, considering how little the there is in the actual game to restore, and the amount of work involved. Besides that, even if they turned it into a kick-ass mod, it's still just a mod.

I see you are fairly neutral concerning Korriban and you have some connection to Dantooine, the two planets most argued over. Perhaps you should be our referee Master Kavar?

Gladly. :smash: The thing about Dantooine, is that it can still play a major part in the series. Should the remaining Jedi from kotor 1 and 2 decide to rebuild the Jedi Order on Dantooine, it will be something new. Korriban, Dreshdae, the academy, and the valley of the dark lords is pretty much finished. Unless you go underneath the surface to the buried colony/destroyed fortress that they talked about in the first game, there's not much reason to return.

90SK
01-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Because I have serious doubts as to whether it will ever be completed or not, considering how little the there is in the actual game to restore, and the amount of work involved. Besides that, even if they turned it into a kick-ass mod, it's still just a mod.

I wouldn't underestimate them. They're making good progress. I’ve read the plot outline, and it checks out. They’ve got all the basics down, and sidequests etc. can be easily filled in with a blend of innovation and restoration.

Besides, saying it'll be "just a mod" is a cruel generalization. I would hardly call something of that magnitude (which restores such a major plot point as an entire planer) anything less than an unofficial update, or something likened to that.

Darth Windu
01-22-2006, 10:20 AM
Well if you consider how much material is going into the M4-78 restoration project and the TSLRP it is huge and will make a big impact on the game.

However, the fact is that in terms of canon, they were never seen. So really, M4-78 can be added into KotOR3 in it's 'original context' with little modification.

Sabretooth
01-22-2006, 10:44 AM
Everybody's rooting for Coruscant, so WTH, I'll go for it.
Ilum would be a good place for lightsaber creation and training etc.
No Dantooine.
Korriban's okay, but a different locale.
No Manaan, unless it is dried out/devastated.
Kashyyyk's ok, but with different locale, and less wooden walkways, and at day.
Rhen Var, Trandosha, Rodia, Kril' Dor, Corellia and Sleheyron are fine candidates as well.

Ztalker
01-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Is Ilum the frost planet from 'The Clone Wars' cartoon?
That one is cool indeed...deep epic caves, with beautifull cristals on the ceiling etc. It's also a little bit less cliche then Hoth, in my opinion.

Well...
Why won't they add the home planet of the Noghri? They could explain their history that way.

Master Kavar
01-22-2006, 05:02 PM
I wouldn't underestimate them. They're making good progress. I’ve read the plot outline, and it checks out. They’ve got all the basics down, and sidequests etc. can be easily filled in with a blend of innovation and restoration.

Besides, saying it'll be "just a mod" is a cruel generalization. I would hardly call something of that magnitude (which restores such a major plot point as an entire planer) anything less than an unofficial update, or something likened to that.

I wasn't directly criticizing them or any other modders, all I'm saying is that even the best layed plans sometimes fall through. And I would haredly call it a cruel generalization. The planet and plot wasn't even finished, so any mod will be more creation than restoration. That's not to say I won't use it when/if it's finished, but I won't consider it canon.

mogga
01-25-2006, 09:50 PM
Manaan, ahto city pwns
Coruscant (no-brainer)
Alderaan (i guess it would kind of be like dantooine)
Telos (You should be able to see it in its completed stage.)

JediMaster12
01-26-2006, 10:36 AM
What made you suggest Alderaan mogga? Alderaan is nothing but a planet of artisans, there would be no reason to have something to do with the Jedi there, at least in the KOTOR time according to Saul Karath. Why Manaan, personally I thought boring planet. If I had it my way I would have completely ignored the planet altogether but you have to get a Star Map from there. I do agree with Telos. I would like to see how the restoration fared after the near disasters in TSL. Also Dantooine and Korriban because they are just important somehow besides the fairly obvious.

Point Man
01-26-2006, 04:53 PM
I would like to return to Tattooine simply because I enjoy the paradox of this seemingly worthless world having such a significant role in the history of the galaxy.
The Rakatan world would be good to visit, too, so you can help them integrate into the Republic. Plus, since their infinite empire predates the Republic, they might have some information on the unknown regions or "The True Sith".
Telos would be okay, but not required in my view.
Any other previous planets could be left off. Please, no more of Korriban or Dantooine and especially no Manaan. If I still had babies in the house, I would use the music from Manaan as a lullaby. :zz1:
As far as new planets to visit, I would really like to go to Yavin IV to visit the temples Exar Kun left.
I think Sleyheyron or Mustafar would be smokin' :roll1:
Coruscant would be good for an urban environment.
You could visit the Gungans on Naboo if you have to have a water environment.
Then you have to add some planets from the Unknown Regions.

DarthLinde
01-26-2006, 05:48 PM
As I said in an earlier thread, a new under-construction Taris. It would probably be an unimportant planet like the Yavin IV station, but it would be cool to visit. I mean, 5 years later KotOR 2 starts and they never (in my experience) metioned rebuilding it or anything. It would be a good tie-in for the games. (To me, KotOR 1 & 2 are totally seperated)

JediMaster12
01-27-2006, 11:35 AM
That would be a valid planet to visit again. However I have heard no mention of Taris in EU in the later years. Maybe the reason is is that the devs weren't going to go to that place again. Do remember that Telos was a test at rstoration and if it suceeded, it could be used as a template to restore other worlds devastated by war. So if you save Citadel Station and helped with the restoration, Taris would be on the list of getting restored.

Darth Plagueis
01-27-2006, 10:56 PM
personally i think you should go to ithor,coruscant,hoth,dathomir,and klatooine.all of the planets you visit shouldnt be the same from 1 or 2 that way totally new enviroments and people and quests.

igyman
01-29-2006, 02:36 PM
Planets I would like to see (Note: I want to play as Revan again, already posted my idea for the begining of the game at ''KoTOR 3 Storyline ideas'' thread):

Coruscant - at the very begining of the game, main quest is to reach the Jedi Academy there.
Dark Planet - the capital world of the true Sith Empire, located just outside the galaxy.
Korriban - yes, but another part of the planet with new, unexplored Sith tombs.
The Rakatan homeworld - it would be interesting to see have the Rakata advanced in all this time.
Alderaan - no particular reason, i just want to see that one.
Ryloth - well, why not the Twi'Lek homeworld?

Well, that's all i could think of for now. In addition i can safely say that i wouldn't like to see any planet that was in the Star Wars movies (except Coruscant, of course).

jedijones
01-30-2006, 05:00 AM
I'd say

Corellia (birthplace of han solo)
Alderaan
Coruscant
Remnants of Taris
Mustafar
Tatooine

JediMaster12
01-30-2006, 04:52 PM
@igyman: you have an interesting planet that is called Dark Planet. Did you come up with this yourself or is the name difficult to spell? I'm just curious because Korriban is a Sith world where the ex-Jedi from the first split landed and mingled with the inhabitants. In my system, this group called the Rashikians keep trying to takeover the system and have unique Force abilities. Our people did drive them off but they have managed to infilitrate in certain areas like the Senate and the Commerce Guilds. I am curious as to how Dark Planet would fit within the context of KOTOR3

igyman
01-30-2006, 05:02 PM
Yeah, I did come up with that myself and I realize that the name isn't very imaginative.
As for how it would fit in KoTOR 3 it's very simple - in the end of TSL Kreia said that the true Sith Empire lies in the Unknown Regions (''...where the true Sith wait for us in the dark.''), as i understand it the Unknown Regions are on the Outer Rim of the galaxy, or beyond it. So the Dark Planet would be placed somewhere in the Unknown Regions and, as I said in the Storyline thread, it would be the capital world of the true Sith.
One last thing about the name - you don't have to take it as the real name of the planet, just as the Rakatan homeworld was left nameless, so can this planet.

Phaedra36
01-30-2006, 05:03 PM
God no Manaan or Kashyyk. Besides Corsucant, I think that all the planets should be out on the Outer Rim. After all, that's where Revan and the Exile's destinies are at. This gives a whole new playing ground of content. Like I said in one of my storyline ideas, this could give the player the option to train at the Sith Academies and to be in an enviroment where the Sith heavily outweigh the Light Side people.

Steve-O Kreesh
01-30-2006, 06:55 PM
To JediMaster12: One question my apprentice. Is your home system anywhere near the Chiss Empire? Csilla is a harsh world in terms of weather and it amazes me that an expansive empire could originate from such a planet. Perhaps the Chiss could play a role in the new Kotor? :)

RobQel-Droma
01-30-2006, 08:29 PM
You know, as an add-on to Yavin IV, I'd love to see Yavin Station. Except quite a bit bigger, and with more people. It could just be as kind of a side-quest area, with a combat arena, a cantina, and maybe a swoop race on the outside of the station. A few merchants, of course, with some nice items.

I can't all remember what I put down in my earlier list, but here is another possible one: Trandosha, homeworld of the Trandoshans. I'd love to see their homeworld, and what they are doing there... Perhaps what their leaders are secretly planning, or something...

zadi
01-31-2006, 02:39 AM
If we had just six planets to go to... I'd pick Coruscant (1), Star Forge Planet (2), Telos (3), Slehyron (4), Cathar (5) and unknown Sith homeplanet. Quick missions - meaning it doesn't drag out into a full blown story - could have us return to Kashyyyk and Taris. Maybe a visit to Canderous' homeplanet since he mentions that to Revan in the first game.

JediMaster12
01-31-2006, 01:51 PM
No Master. It is a system near the Unknown World. It is difficult to get there unless you have an Avalonian or you come across it by mistake. The Chiss don't give us trouble because they can''t find it. I've looked in the archives and the location of my homeworld has never been accurately described. I will say this I believe it is 12 parsecs south of the Rakatan world. We always have good trade relations.

As for the Chiss playing a role in KOTOR 3, that is an extreme possibility. The Ascendancy is known for its aggressive fighting style. They may be a starting point for the True Sith but the Chiss themselves are not the True Sith.

RobQel-Droma
01-31-2006, 01:59 PM
Now if they only did it like the other games, with 6-7 planets, I'd have to seriously cut down my list. But they might just keep the same format like they have done.

EDIT!!: If you think about it though, there were supposed to be more than 6-7 planets in TSL. It is more like 6-7 locations, since you have the beginning planet (Peragus/Taris), a central planet (Dantooine/Telos), and then four others and an end-game planet. But actually, you can have more than 7 planets since you can pair those planets, one would lead to another - like Onderon/Dxun, and Korriban/M4-78. So nevermind.

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 04:45 PM
I wanna see Cloud City somewhere in there, that would be fun, or Bespin, or both!

JediMaster12
01-31-2006, 06:48 PM
A giant gas ball with a floating city, I love it. Maybe it could explode like Preagus and the new PC could get blamed for it much like the exile. Cloud City would probably be like Manaan, a bit more peaceful. I'm not sure about the violence but that was my impression.

RobQel-Droma
01-31-2006, 08:15 PM
^^^^
Slight problem guys. As far as I know, Cloud City wasn't even built then.

JediMaster12
01-31-2006, 11:57 PM
Thanks for bursting the bubble!:p To elaborate I was thinking a place similar to Cloud City, kind of peaceful like Manaan with a certain type of etiquete. It doesn't have to be on Bespin maybe another gas ball of a planet.

RobQel-Droma
02-01-2006, 12:30 AM
You're welcome - I love to do that to people! :dev7:

*ahem* Sorry. :) Anyways, we might get a planet like that, in fact it might be nice. I hope they get a good range of planets, so I wouldn't mind having a peaceful one like you are suggesting.

JediMaster12
02-01-2006, 11:52 AM
For laughs: Heck maybe we might get a glimpse of Kamino!

As long as the natives don't sound like the Selkath. For some reason the sounds of their language irritated me so much that if I had it my way I would have bypassed the planet completely. Maybe it was the pitch or something but it drove me crazy. :p

RobQel-Droma
02-01-2006, 01:01 PM
Their language reminded me of the Sand People. That drove me crazy too, I think they were both similar in both ways; Wierd guttural raspy sounds that make your throat hurt just to think about trying to pronounce them.

JediMaster12
02-01-2006, 04:31 PM
The Sand People weren't that bad at last most of the time it was like a war cry or something. If the natives were a peaceful type I would their language to be a bit more flowing almost I guess a poetic feel to it. Musical that's what I was getting at. My boma pet/friend likes that alot. He seems to enjoy singing too. Maybe a new planet will have a species that has a musical voice. It could reflect the peaceful nature of those sentients.

Rok_stoned
02-02-2006, 12:42 AM
HALO!!!

Seriously what I'd like to see:
Coruscant: Temple is amust Maybe the place for tutorial
Some derilect space ship: Maybe some place where a space ship is floating and you need parts so you go on there, but theres a sith lord and like he goes all crazy on you screws up plans n' stuff. Well maybe thats a good tutorial level too...
Corellia maybe?
Naboo: Swampy goodness maybe slay some gungans
Ruusan: Valley of the jedi for story-line reasons? (I'm not sure but I think it's on Ruusan)
Hoth: You will go to the dagoba system
Dagobah:?
HALO!!!!

Beast-Thrasher
02-02-2006, 10:07 PM
In KOTOR 3 I wouldn't mind traveling to places such as:

- Hoth -Perhaps there could be a forgotten Jedi Academy there...perhaps

- Corucsant- Just to see the Jedi Temple, I would just like to see it in this series.

- Alderaan - Since it kinda you know goes BOOM in Episode 4 and we get a glimpse in Episode 3 I would just like to see it and maybe there could be some jedi holocrons or teachings there to further your players skills or something along those lines.

- Desralia( Not sure if I spelt it right) Since it's the birth place of Revan perhaps you can learn something from his homeworld

- Kashyyyk - Another part of Kashyyy than from the first game. It would be neat if it looked like it was when Yoda went in Eps 3. Say there's about to be a little war between the wookies and say Czerka or on outside army that tries to invade Kashyyyk and you have the option of helping either the wookies or the opposing team whatever it may be.

- Selyheron (Not sure if I spelt that right either) But from what I can recall it was mentioned in the first game and stated as a volcanic planet, I think. But anywho it would be nice if say you had a awesome lightsaber duel with someone, say another pivotel scene in the game(but not the final act). So it would be similar to mustafar and that duel...kinda

Hopefully other planets as well, but thats all I can think of now.

Beast-Thrasher
02-07-2006, 11:35 PM
I think that even Telos would be nice to see again with the polar academy. Perhaps the Handmaiden became the head leader/ historian on the telos academy with Bao-Dur and possibly see Dantooine with the rebuilt Enclave and Hoth with another Academy and Corucsant as well. Also maybe have more of Korriban but somewhere else besides the same setting of the first two.

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 12:39 AM
Telos was another possibility because people were curious as to how the planet fared after Restoration. It must have because I read Jedi Apprentice and there was mention of Telos.

Diego Varen
02-08-2006, 02:55 AM
Beast-Thrasher if a secret Jedi Academy is on Hoth, do you think it would be Echo Base?

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 11:44 AM
No, it would be an ice cave with a few Tauntauns and maybe that ice creature :D

Still I couldn't see Hoth as an interesting planet to have a mission on. There isn't enough life on that ice cube to fill a space cruiser.

Diego Varen
02-08-2006, 02:10 PM
After thinking about what Planets should be in KOTORIII, I've thought:

Returning Planets

Kashyyyk - After finding Zaalbar on Alarus Prime, you see how Freyyer/Chunndar are doing as Chieftain. Czerka or the Wookiees could start a War to take back Kashyyyk. No more Shadowlands though please.

Nar Shaddaa - It is a massive place and it has so much to offer.

Onderon - To see what happened after the Civil War. Maybe it could have some extra areas. Like below where you land, there is a market place. You should be able to go there.

Telos - To see what happened after Nihilus invaded it. And to see how the Handmaiden and Bao-Dur are doing running the Academy. And finally to see how Lt. Grenn is handling Telos. Maybe Carth could be catching up with Dustil finally.

New Planets

Alderaan - Hasn't really been seen except for in Revenge Of The Sith and A New Hope. Also on KOTOR, you try to lie and say that the Jedi Enclave is on Alderaan. So maybe there could be another secret Academy. Maybe we could see the start of the Organa family.

Alarus Prime - Moon of Kashyyyk. Maybe Zaalbar could be leading an exhibition there. Then he could take you to Kashyyyk.

Courscant - Many reasons. For a safe haven, the Jedi Temple, to see the new Jedi Council and recieve Jedi Training. And for exploring. Somewhere on LucasForums, someone said about Mission being a politician. Maybe she could get married to ??? Secura. Mission could become Aayla Secura's ancestor.

Deralia - The birthplace of Revan and before you go to the Unknown Regions, you should go to investigate to see if there are any clues to Revan's whereabouts.

M4-78 - Cut from TSL, this was supposed to be a Droid Planet that had the HK Droid Factory. However I heard somewhere that it was in the Telos Base. Besides we haven't had a Droid Planet before.

Rhen Var/Mygeeto - Another chilly Planet. Instead of it being outside, it should be inside the Ice Caves. There should be a Republic Soldier who then takes you to Mygeeto. Mygeeto because on Battlefront II, I like playing this Planet and Ki-Adi-Mundi dies on there. Maybe there could be a Republic base there. Besides we need a chilly Planet for a change.

Sleheyron - The volcanic Planet that was mentioned in KOTOR. The last Star Map should be found and it can lead you to the 2nd Star Forge. Besides we need a volcanic Planet.

Side-Quest Planets

Cathar - I'm curious to see what Juhani's Homeworld is like.

Coreilla - Never seen it before. I know it is Han Solo's Homeworld. Maybe it is Atton's. Maybe Atton is related to Han Solo. I mean on Wikipedia, people think Mira is related to Mara Jade. Rumours are that the Ebon Hawk was built there.

Katarr - Same as Cathar, I'm curious to see what Visas's Homeworld is like.

Mandalore - To see if Canderous rebuilt the Ordo Clan on Mandalore and because it is a Mandalorian Planet.

Malastre - For those who don't know. This is Sebulba's Homeworld. I would like to see a Dug in the game for a change. And some Toydarians. Although they could bring back Quello from TSL. This Planet could be a Swoop Racing Planet.

Ruusan - Orignally I had Korriban, but then I remembered Ruusan aka The Valley Of The Jedi off Dark Forces II Jedi Knight. Not exactly a Sith Planet, but the Force is there. You could learn several Light/Dark Force powers there.

Talravin - Bastila's Homeworld. Curious to see what it's like. Maybe Bastila and her Mother could be there.

Yavin IV/Station - Look at Exar Kun's temples. You should be able to learn the Dark powers in the tombs. The Station from the first game should also be here. There were two doors at the end and you can never go through. Maybe this time you can.

Main Quest Planets

Unknown Regions - After completing the other Planets. A series of Planets in the Outer Rim. (including where the Star Forge System is) and Planets such as Kamino. This will eventually lead to Revan and the Exile's location.

PS. I think my list is a bit too long.

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Uh, one question: Was there a second Star Forge? If memory serves me correctly the Star Forge was to show off the immense power of the Builders who we know as the Rakatans. I took this to mean there was only one. Unless you were suggesting the possibility that the PC would find the map on Sleheyron and find the other pieces to get to the Unknown World but I seriously doubt there was a second Star Forge.

The Source
02-08-2006, 04:39 PM
Coruscant would be a good addition, but I hope they create planets that we have never seen or heard of before.

igyman
02-08-2006, 04:40 PM
@JediMaster12:
I think he was refering to the Rakatan planet as the ''Star Forge system'', not the Star Forge itself.

Edit: Coruscant would be a good addition, but I hope they create planets that we have never seen or heard of before.

I'm with you on that one.

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 05:28 PM
Thanks igyman:)
Anyways I thought Coruscant would be a nice addition considering that it is the central system in the Republic and if the True Sith come out of the darkness then those in power would need to know.

Diego Varen
02-12-2006, 05:01 AM
@JediMaster12:
I think he was refering to the Rakatan planet as the ''Star Forge system'', not the Star Forge itself.

No actually I meant both the Star Forge System and a new half built Star Forge. Maybe once you've finished on the Planets, before you go to the Unknown Regions, you have to destroy another Star Forge.

And JediMaster12, that "Ice Creature" is called a Wampa.

Beast-Thrasher
02-12-2006, 11:15 AM
Beast-Thrasher if a secret Jedi Academy is on Hoth, do you think it would be Echo Base?

Before I didn't have a clue what you were talking about but I mentioned it to one of my roomates and well, he knew and told me what it was and I had a small pause followed by a oohhhh right......So with that done and said I would recommended that it shouldn't be the Echo Base or maybe it could be since one of the themes in K2 is echoes...but anyway it could be a jedi academy there, perhaps with lots of Gray Jedi...Kinda have personalities like Qui Gon-Jin or Count Dooku and a bunch of monsters could be the big white monster you see in Eps.V and there's maybe an unknown tribe that needs some help bah, thats all thats stirring within me right now.

igyman
02-12-2006, 03:12 PM
No actually I meant both the Star Forge System and a new half built Star Forge. Maybe once you've finished on the Planets, before you go to the Unknown Regions, you have to destroy another Star Forge.

Who would want to build another Star Forge - the Rakata surely wouldn't and couldn't - their technology isn't developed enough and most of the knowledge they once had was destroyed thousands of years ago along with their Infinite Empire.

Diego Varen
02-14-2006, 03:23 PM
Who would want to build another Star Forge - the Rakata surely wouldn't and couldn't - their technology isn't developed enough and most of the knowledge they once had was destroyed thousands of years ago along with their Infinite Empire.

Hey, they somehow managed to do it with the Death Star.

igyman
02-14-2006, 03:32 PM
That is a completely different thing. Let me clarify:

The Star Forge was built thousands of years before the Republic by the Rakata as a monument of their Infinite Empire. When the Infinite Empire collapsed and wars engulfed the Rakatan homeworld the Rakata degenerated to their primitive ways, almost all of their technology has been completely destroyed and the Rakata (except the Elders, who don't want to rebuild the Infinite Empire) don't know how to use what remained of their technology.

The Death Star was built 4000 years later by Palpatine (Darth Sidious) and Anakin (Darth Vader) as an undeniable proof of the Emperor's power that would keep all planets loyal to him out of fear. The Second Death Star was built by the same people and during the existence of the Galactic Empire, which means they had the resources, the knowledge, the technology and the manpower to build another Death Star.

Diego Varen
02-14-2006, 03:46 PM
Good explanation igyman.

Case closed.

(Which is me)
:wstupid:

JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Yes igyman is good at explaining things. Not bad for an HK fan for I would have expected a rather blunt comment that included bloodshed :D Kidding aside, he is right about the Star Forge in fact if you remember talking to the Elder Rakatan, they said that their empire died and they were looking to destroy the Star Forge the epitome of evil. They weren't looking to rebuild anything and I doubt they could have gotten the cooperation of the One and his tribe.
Back on the topic I believe I mentioned Yavin IV which has some DS history and could be a good place to get some more background info on the Sith, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc. Huh, what was this conversation about anyway? (Jolee moment):D

igyman
02-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Well, I guess Yavin IV isn't a bad idea, but I'd still prefer planets that have not been seen in the movies (except, of course, Coruscant).

LordReserei
02-15-2006, 08:46 AM
I'd definately say Coruscant and what would be cool is if you could actually go into the "Jedi Temple", use everything like the "Jedi Archives" when you want after gaining the rank of "Jedi Master" or before when you need to do something which is involved with the plot of the game and/or you get to be on the council before the end of the game and I mean like i dunno before the last cutscene (like @ the end of KOTOR when you become a Jedi knight)

And you actually get a padawan or have a session training younglings.

now that would cool, and would make the longer than a days worth of playing.

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 11:05 AM
I would think most people would want to become a Jedi at some point in the game, preferrably near the beginning.

@igyman: of course Yavin IV wasn't a bad idea. They kept mentioning the Mandalorian wars and included planets from there so wouldn't make sense to involve Exar Kun stuff considering that he was a Sith and I believe it was mentioned that he was near successful in his war, something Jolee said.

igyman
02-15-2006, 11:11 AM
The only problem I see is that Yavin was uninhabited when we saw it in KoTOR 1 (The Space station), but if a good story about it is made and a settlement where you can dock, then sure. I just don't want to go to a deserted planet, like Korriban in TSL.

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 12:23 PM
But there are the temples and you never know if there are groups like smugglers.

igyman
02-15-2006, 02:44 PM
If there is someone on that planet you can talk to, a settlement, however small, then OK, like I said - it's OK as long as it isn't the TSL version of Korriban.

Darth Angst
02-19-2006, 01:21 PM
Yavin 4- start... Secret Republic military base
Corrusaunt- Reason: Huge invasion by Enemy.. Huge battle
Onderon- Reason: Talia assasinated, civil War
Korriban- Reason: one PC captured by Dark Lord
Rhen Var- Reason: Sith base... (Biggest battle field of game... almost Battlefront like)
Dantooine- Reason: Secceeding from republic... Killing jedi in large porportions
Outer Rim planet- Reason: Huge duel between PC/ Reaven/Empire/a True Sith

If you don't know what i'm talking about, feel free to read ( and comment on) my storyline idea.

-Darth Angst

Phaedra36
02-19-2006, 01:33 PM
What about Correllia and Sleyheron?

Non-false Jedi
02-19-2006, 02:03 PM
I'd like to visit Korriban again, but a different part of it.

And Ziost. I hear that was another major world of the Ancient Sith empire.

tmoney2983
02-19-2006, 07:30 PM
I think ossus is a must for the next game. think of it as a starting point maybe. either there or corruscant. using the libraries as a starting point. yavin 4 definitely. i think dxun/onderon are a must too. revisiting the sith tombs. maybe there was more than one???

dantooine isnt that important, since the last 3 known jedi masters died there, i think that signifies an end, to a point, of dantooine. maybe the ending could be REBUILDING the dantooine enclave. mainly i say this b/c if you do have ossus/coruscant, it kinda makes dantooine obselete as far as the extremes. korriban would be obsolete as well, visiting yavin 4 and the unkown regions where the sith inhabit.

i think tatooine could play a significant role as a detour again, but thats about it. sleyheron would be fun, finding the last star map, as everyone has mentioned. i dont think another star forge would be made so soon, unless maybe the new sith empire made a replica.

revisiting taris/telos would be nice. i think even adding dustil back into the story (or even playing as him) would be exciting. there are many possibilities and i only hope that obsidian is looking into them all, and not just going to retrace their own steps.

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 11:52 AM
Revisting Telos isn't that bad. You could see how it fared after the restoration project. It must have been successful b/c in the Jedi Apprentice series, the planet was alive and created advanced technology.
What of OrdMandel or was it Ord Mantell? Whichever is correct, would anyone be up for that?

RobQel-Droma
02-23-2006, 02:14 PM
No Sleheyron. Don't waste valuable storyline time just to go find "the last star map," which by the way is non-existent. If it was real, Revan would have gone to Sleheyron.

No Star Forge 2, either. That would be supremely corny. :) I would think I would be playing a combo of RotJ and K1 all over again. "Oh, Sir, I forgot to tell you, we need to go blow up another Star Forge - it shouldn't take long."

The idea of settlements on Hoth is good, but if we had an ice planet, I would say Rhen Var. But it would be fine to have settlements there. As for Yavin IV, it doesn't have to be inhabited. But if you want it to be, I think the most likely occupants would be scientists or archeoligists.

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 02:54 PM
Exactly about Yavin IV and it's archaeologist. Sorry but that is my intended field of study and I can't help but correct spelling. Still Yavin as I've said before is a good planet. It could even be a staging ground for a big battle. Who knows?

RobQel-Droma
02-23-2006, 05:44 PM
I knew I spelled that wrong, but I didn't want to check it. :) But it would be nice to have a huge Battlefront-like battle, although not necessarily on Yavin IV.

Commander Obi-Wan
02-23-2006, 08:28 PM
I don't know if this has mentioned yet. But, I'd like to be able to play the game on a PS3 or PS2.

Clone L68362
02-23-2006, 10:58 PM
Coruscant as a stage for an enormous battle would be cool. Just imagine being up on a building fighting Sith and seeing explosions and blasts down below and above, the scenery would make you cream yourself.

Other than Coruscant and some planet where a huge fight happens (and the scenery is mind blowing) I'd like mostly new planets. Sleheyron would definitely be cool.

†Saint_Killa†
02-23-2006, 10:59 PM
@CommanderObiWan:

Kotor games were only implemented on xbox and pc and i don't think they would release it on PS2 or PS3. (hopefully no xbox 360)

Darth Angst
02-25-2006, 04:20 PM
Are Correllia and Sleyheron really that essential? It seems in this final chapter they should stick mostly to familiar planets... I'm curious to see how they were thousands of years before, you know... :lightning

- Darth Angst

JediMaster12
02-26-2006, 11:44 PM
Well I think planets that should be in it are the Outer Rim worlds since it seems that everything in the SW universe takes place in the Outer Rim. I also advocate worlds within the Unknown Regions as that is where Revan disappeared and there might be clues of the True Sith which I say is a dark presence.

Lexi Saar
02-28-2006, 12:37 PM
I'd like felucia.too bad aayla secura died there.Ryloth,the echani homeworld and possibly another of onderon's moons.and the iridnoian homeworld as well :D and KATARR and the cathar homeworld

JediMaster12
02-28-2006, 12:52 PM
Why Katarr? It was rendered lifeless after Nihilius went there. Hmm maybe they led a restoration effort like Telos.

kotor_freak
02-28-2006, 01:41 PM
Here is my list:

Coruscant: Because i like big city planets
Korriban: maybe somewhere else
Onderon: just wanna see it again
Telos: i'd like to see how the restoration project is getting on
Dantooine: just feels important to me, maybe they can have a new jedi enclave
Duxn: okay, its a moon but i'd like to see some mandalorians

:nut:

Clone L68362
02-28-2006, 04:06 PM
^So the only new place you want to go is Coruscant?

igyman
03-01-2006, 08:27 AM
@JediMaster12 & Lexi Saar:

Katarr, the Miraluka homeworld and the Cathar homeworld (whose name I don't remember) are not the same planet.

LordReserei
03-01-2006, 10:56 AM
I can't remember if said this before, but I'd definately like to go to Coruscant and what would be really cool is if it was really, really big i mean I'm talking Taris, Dantooine and Kashyyyk combined big.

What would really cool is if you go into the jedi temple and if you were to start off as a padawan, then work your up to master, be able access the "Jedi Archives", have an apprentice or join the council and other stuff before you complete the game.

I'm talking this planet should give you 24 none stop hours play that's how much stuff there should if this planet was visited.

Darth Windu
03-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Rob - what do you have against Slehyron? It's original, we haven't been there before and it was cut from KotOR1 so it would be nice to finally see it. Sure, finding the last Star Map isn't essential but it would be a nice little link to the original game. Hmmm...maybe if you went to Slehyron you would find the Star Map and see a planet that you've never seen before, a planet in the Unknown Regions...

Eric1975
03-01-2006, 11:25 PM
...long game...

Hopefully, of course. But that is why I put several planets in the "small" list: although I want to see them, I don't want them to take up story-time. You could probably take out Ilum, and put Dantooine in its place in the Small list too. But the rest of the major planets I want.
:vsd: Coruscant? Where is that? Ha! Yeah, Coruscant is a must, but what would really be interesting is seeing how one last desperate attempt by the Sith to exterminate the Jedi (via attacking the very heart of the ancient Jedi Council) on Coruscant could take place. Perhaps, as Lucas had a Death Star in episodes IV and VI, maybe a Starforge/Intermidiate design of a furture Death Star could be unleashed in one very large battle. Many of the characters from I & II KOTOR, but perhaps not playable, but it is all up to the design team of course. How about a beautiful trip to ancient Naboo, when their civilization had just started much of their construction on all of the buildings, gardens, temples and such. Could it be possible that the ancient Sith thought it necessary to destroy the surface of Naboo (no Gungans discovered yet please!) in order to 'pave' the way for the appearance of the Sith'ari mentioned by Yuthura Ban in KOTOR I? Hmmm, could they, out of sheer impatience and madness not realize that perhaps their Sith'ari, was actually Darth Sidious and would not even rise to power for another 4,000 years? Kudos and good luck to the designers, producers, script-writers, and everyone else, you have whole WORLDS to work with. Please try and introduce some alien species from the prequel movies as well. Not that there hasn't been any...

Diego Varen
03-02-2006, 01:28 AM
Could it be possible that the ancient Sith thought it necessary to destroy the surface of Naboo (no Gungans discovered yet please!)

Actually I'm pretty sure that Gungans lived on Naboo before Humans did.

Eric1975
03-02-2006, 04:08 AM
:ears1: Well, that would be quite logical, however I can already hear the whining of critics and people who just need something to hate squabbling about have the Gungans in a KOTOR game. Hmm...what would be interesting is to maybe have a story that shows maybe how the Gungans and the humans of Naboo end up having a kind of civil war during a time of artistic and architectural renaissance among the humans and in reality, it is the Sith who end up causing the two sides to begin fighting a war of attrition that leads to the two races eventually preferring to be seperate. Seriously, how would you want to see Coruscant play a part? Another stroll through Mos Eisley, Beggar's Canyon, and some battles with womprats? Heck, some of the inovative ideas from the old Super Nintendo games could work. If a design team is ever in need of some creative direction when it comes to beasties to fight, just play one of the old Super Nintendo games, especially Return of the Jedi. Maybe they could modify and create skins for these creatures and make them look a little more formidable like in KOTOR II. Oh well, maybe Tatooine HAS been beat to death practically. Maybe either the Rodian or Twi'lek homeworlds could play a major role. I am hoping that they don't revisit too much of the worlds before, unless the level designs are entirely new, which, KOTOR II was similar to the first in design. Ha! That little head-banging guy reminds me of an old friend from high school. Ever heard of the band Mudvayne? I grew up with their lead singer in a very small Midwestern town. I could have sworn his face and voice were mercenary extras in KOTORII. Know anything about this?

The Distorted
03-02-2006, 05:13 AM
Vjun - it could lead to a clue as to what general direction to go into the Unknown Regions somewhat. Maybe Revan could've gone there, and you retrace his steps. That would be awesome. Another darkside/sith planet would be very welcome in my book, and I think this acting as a vague reason to go there is enough to suffice.

Plus, it later becomes "Vader's stronghold" :vadar:
Continuity friends, is your...erm, friend...

Screw it - that's enough to justify it alone :smash:

I want Coruscant too - I think it should be the first planet, and where you learn to become a jedi.
What is difficult though is that, of course, they normally train you from a small child, but I think the "rediscovering the force"-when-your-a-fully-grown-adult-with-lots-of-experience-behind-you bit would be a tad lame a third time around (what other excuse could they use for this situation this time around?). I'm interested to see how this will work out - maybe it'll just assume your past up to a point (generic student kid) and you start from true padawan status or something. Maybe the game would also span several years time. Ah, that'd be awesome. Anyway, I digress...basically these two planets would satisfy me, yes indeed.

Diego Varen
03-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Vjun would be quite good to go to instead of Korriban. And I've played it in Jedi Academy and I liked it. And I'll like Byss to be in it as well. Byss was also mentioned in Jedi Academy.

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 05:10 PM
I've heard of Vjun. Again I admit I read the Junior Jedi Knights series. That sounds good maybe as another dark planet like Korriban or something. What about the spice mines of Kessel?

khawk
03-04-2006, 05:15 AM
This is my list of planets:

Khar Shian
Coruscant
Alderaan
Yavin IV
Dagobah
Falleen
Dxun
Myrkr
Ziost
Byss

Weird_jedi
03-04-2006, 07:14 AM
My favorite planet list:

Coruscant
Endor
Kamino
Kessel (where you can do smuggler missions)
Wayland (where an old religion similar to the jedi hydes(but not the sith)
Kiffex and Kiffu
Naboo
Zhar
Byss

firestone10@msn
03-04-2006, 05:57 PM
My list:
coruscant
yavin IV
Naboo
onderon
korribon
Mandalore
and taris or telos

Non-false Jedi
03-04-2006, 06:32 PM
i think we should have some completly new worlds...maybe more archetypes of teeming with life, and virtually devoid of it.

Weird_jedi
03-05-2006, 09:06 AM
Maybe some worlds that will be destroyed through the game.

Weird_jedi
03-05-2006, 09:31 AM
My list:
coruscant
yavin IV
Naboo
onderon
korribon
Mandalore
and taris or telos

not bad, but taris was totally destroyed and telos is (i dont know which english word it is) under construction.

IF you would travel to taris or telos, you must do some work to help them.

HerbieZ
03-05-2006, 12:07 PM
Dantooine: Only to round it off for canon
Alderaan: I can see them doing some good stuff with that.
Tatooine: But this time, Anchorhead is smaller and very different as Czerka have left.
Some Space Station: A bustling Unknown station in some random place.
Rhen Var: Snow Action!
Nar Shaddaa: Love that place.
Coruscant: For the finale
Earth: Wouldn't it be awesome! (maybe not)

igyman
03-06-2006, 04:04 PM
...Earth: Wouldn't it be awesome! (maybe not)

You know, now that you mentioned it, it would be interesting to know if there even is an Earth in the Star Wars universe.

Reclaimer
03-06-2006, 04:48 PM
not bad, but taris was totally destroyed and telos is (i dont know which english word it is) under construction.

IF you would travel to taris or telos, you must do some work to help them.

Actually, Taris is being reconstructed too. Telos was a model for worlds like Taris that were destroyed in the war against Malak.

Non-false Jedi
03-06-2006, 06:29 PM
I'm thinking Telos is in slightly better shape than Telos...

One thing would eb cool to see if an invasion of Coruscant, and it suffers massive damage in bombardment followed by troops invading the warzone.

Wouldn't it be interesting to fighting in a cityscape battlefield?

igyman
03-09-2006, 04:45 AM
Do you mean Telos is in better shape than Taris, or Taris is in better shape than Telos?

Non-false Jedi
03-09-2006, 07:34 AM
d'oh!

sigh i meant Taris is in better shape than Telos...

Renegade Puma
03-09-2006, 08:37 AM
In KOTOR III, I want to go to a galaxy far far away........ ;) ;)

The Distorted
03-10-2006, 06:06 AM
You know, now that you mentioned it, it would be interesting to know if there even is an Earth in the Star Wars universe.

Maybe - but if so, then in a galaxy far, far away *that no-one knows about* ;)

KyleOfHarpenden
03-11-2006, 06:41 PM
I think maybe some of the characters from kotor 1+2s home planets like juhanies one erm i htink its called kathar(like her species) but no more of telos plz that was so dull no more kashyk(wookie planet) not jmuch 2 see really a lot of trees like jolee says. maybe some of the outer rim would be cool more planets that are done well and no pointless ones (citadel station,telos) so good cool ones that actually have a point no more dantoon but maybe some more of koribon like u the real secret of the first sith lords coz u never really find out what it is u just asumethat its the star map and no tatooine used to much maybe like more temple where u can get dark reliks,and the planet of the blind girl in kotor2 erm the 1 u could talk about her planet with. so a list of the planets i want:
koriban
kathar
(visas homeplanet)
unknown world
some more planets that are new hopefully some on the outer rim.

Mandalorian BH
03-11-2006, 09:06 PM
I would wanna go to the ruins of Taris.I know the cities were destroyed but the planet is still there.It would be cool.

†Saint_Killa†
03-11-2006, 09:51 PM
kathar
(visas homeplanet)

It's katarr by the way.

Katarr is destroyed by Nihilus before. It's nothing but a desolate place w/ no living thing. Like a ghost town.

But a possibility, someone might have survived it.

Weird_jedi
03-12-2006, 06:27 AM
yes, good idea.
there you´ll meet someone who`s related to the player.
a kind of family member who is the key to win the ending fight.
maybe after that you dogfight with him/her in republic starfighter?