PDA

View Full Version : Mercenary Crew: Chapter II: The Bank Job

starmark2k
12-14-2005, 02:58 PM
This is the Second chapter to Mercenary Crew. The title kind of gives away the plot to this story.

The following chapters will be controlled by the other players and the only way it can be fair is to do it in the order you joined the first one.
Killwithhonor
Stingerhs
Steven
Extreamjedi
Jokemaster
wildjedi

I will then do the last episode.

When you do your story you are incharge of the main plot I.e where we go what we do and all of the plot sensitive NPC's. However remember Jacen is still the captain so You can either tell me via PM's or try to integrate suggestions into your characters Convos with mine. Also Allow people room to follow there sub plots and character stories (Like wildjedis hawk story.)

O.k if you are going to rejoin just post saying you'll return and i'll start once most of you have rejoined.

stingerhs
12-14-2005, 03:04 PM
sweetness. lets get this party started. :emodanc:

ExtreamJedi12
12-14-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm going to be in this one. I might make a second charecter to go along with Graothar.

Killwithhonor
12-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Yep im gonna rejoin, (sorry about the first one i had no time cause of school) 200th Post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :twogun:

Writer
12-14-2005, 04:38 PM
I'll rejoin, but officially start this thing after tomorrow (since my last final is due then :) )

starmark2k
12-15-2005, 12:15 PM
Sorry Extream jedi but i'm sticking to the 1 pc rule from the first one. You can add all kinds of Npc's into your story.

also so we are all "reading from the same page" I've done the best drawing in the world of the inside of the ship http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a353/starmark2k/PhoenixInterior.jpg (yeah i'm aware its bad but you all get the idea.) If anyone with a desent artistic flair wish's to do drawing's of the ship, crew etc you're mor than welcome.

starmark2k
12-17-2005, 09:06 AM
((O.k here i go with the first story post, I know steven intends to join, but no sight of jokemaster so i'll do the first post without mentioning him as i hope he will return.))

Jacen walked through the annual Anchorhead Market, Once a year all the traders around the planet came here to sell and buy what the planet had to offer. There were jawas selling junk and droids, hunters selling their kills and trying to get rid of some fake dragon pearls, the moister farmers were also trying to sell the fungi that grew off their vaporators. Jacen usally tried to avoid Tatooine as a deal went bad with one of the Hutts that worked here but as the Port was surprisingly busy because of the market he knew he could lie-low.

He was thinking about the past month, all the events since there run in with the exchange on Nar Shaddar. They took the Jedi's body to coruscant, After she saved his life it was the least he could do. They stayed around the core worlds to do legitamate courier jobs for three weeks, But these were only paying enougth to keep the engines working and the life support running. So jacen got Groathar to pilot the ship here.

All had been fine but the last words of the Jedi lingered in his brain, his dreams of the past were also getting more common and intense. He also noticed a change in John, it was like his neaar death experiance had changed him.

Jacen wasn't to sure about the location of the crew, He knew some of them wanted to check out the market so he presumed some of them were around somewhere. While doing the courior missions he managed to get his hands on a remote lockdown for the ship so no one had to stay with the ship when they landed.

ExtreamJedi12
12-17-2005, 02:37 PM
Graothar took the 2-man speeder and piloted around the deserts of Tatooine. He kept looking until he found a palace. He went inside and he was greeted with Gammorean Guards. He showed them a badge and they let him see the crime lord Jabba Insila Ailsn(Jabba the Hutt). "Jabba, I need some credits. Could you lend me some?" Graothar asked. "I don't have time for you, but I need a job done and your the perfect Wookie, Graothar." Jabba said. "Tell you what, I'll give you 150000 credits for the job and as many gemstones as you can carry if you do this." "Normally, I wouldn't do a job until I know what it is. Give me details." "Well, the Sith have been messing up my shpments. I want their leader taken out." Jabba said. "Well, OK. They will bother us in space anyway, so I might as well delay them." "What do you mean by 'us'?" Jabba asked. "A crew I'm working for. Well, gotta go." Graothar said before leaving. After a while in the dunes, Graothar thought" I shouldn't tell anyone about this." All of a sudden, a Krayt Dragon appeared out of nowhere and chased the 2-man swoop. "CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!" he said when he saw the Krayt. He shifted the swoop into high gear and drove for his life. When he saw the gates he yelled "HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLP!"

starmark2k
12-17-2005, 03:08 PM
Jacen Was in the middle of bartering with a pair of jawa, "Look i know it's only scrap metal but you guys are jawas, Thats what you deal with." One of the jawas then started screathing in his language.
"I'm not being xenophobic... Look if you buy the scrap i'll throw the containers they came in."
The two jawas then started screatching at each other then one walked off when the other turned and held out his hand screatching. Jacen then held shook the jawas hand back.
"Deal... the cargo has already been unloaded you guys just need to pick it up." Jacen explained as the jawa walked away. Jacen then turned around and desided to take a shortcut towards the ship. Hee went down a dark alley he walked only a few feet before he drew his pistol and pointed it behind him.
"The last man who tried to sneak up behind me endded up with an extra hole to eat with." Jacen said not bothering to look at the mysterious man who had been following him

"I know Major i was there." the man said causing jacen to turn around.

"Chase, You son of jawa... I thought you were dead."

"hey.. it takes more than a few hundred mandalorians and a mass shadow generator to bring me down."

"how did you get off malachor."

"remember when we got split, well i headed for ship i saw landing , It turned out to be mandalorian but twelve of us managed to iberate it... By the time the republic regrouped you already deserted."

"So Who else made it out."

"Freeman, san-solo, Cist."

"what about Zezva."

Chase feel silent for a moment with a look of sorrow "yeah he made it out."

"Whats wrong."

"He was always loyal to Te-son'aka and when he turned, Zezva followed, He went sith Major. I heard he was at the star forge when it was destroyed."

"Damn it, he was a good man, he just trusted the wrong people... So what are you up to"

"Interesting you should ask, Care to join me for a drink?"

jokemaster
12-17-2005, 06:22 PM
Oddly enough, the moment he learned they were going to Tatooine, Kin had immediately volunteered to stay behind on the ship. He stayed in his room, bouncing a broken round security drone off the wall.

Writer
12-17-2005, 08:01 PM
Emma kept to her room as they landed. After all but Kin had left the ship, her door opened and she peeked out, listening. Then, her door closed again. Seconds later, it opened once more and she slipped out with her bag over her shoulder and left the ship.

ExtreamJedi12
12-17-2005, 08:40 PM
Graothar activated his com-link. "Can anyone hear me?" he said into the device. "I'm being chased by a Krayt Dragon and could really use some HELLLLLLLLLLLP!" He evaded a claw coming down on him. The head of the Krayt got near his rear. It chomped and missed. "HELLLLLLLLLLLLP!" he yelled into the com-link.

Writer
12-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Emma rolled her eyes and hurried toward the gates muttering, "Be glad I brought a rocket launcher. She climbed up to the top of the wall with relative ease after telling the gate guard, "There's a Krayt Dragon chasing my pilot, so if you want it to attack the city, go ahead and stop me."

At the top of the gate, she set her bag down carefully and pulled out the rocket launcher. Bracing herself against the impact, she fired. A rocket smashed into the Dragon's head. A second one followed almost immediately and found its way into the Dragon's mouth, exploding in the mouth, destroying the brain.

With this done, Emma put her rocket launcher away and climbed down the gate to meet Graothar.

"Next time, stay in the city," she snapped at him. "I don't want to save your ass every time a creature thinks you look tasty."

With that, she stormed off toward the cantina.

ExtreamJedi12
12-17-2005, 09:23 PM
Graothar turned to the Krayt Dragon's corpse. He examined it closer and pulled out it's stomach. Graothar continued and cut opened the stomach. Inside were shiny stones that shown like pearls. "Jackpot. Krayt Dragon Pearls." he said. He took out the pearls and cleaned them off.

jokemaster
12-17-2005, 09:47 PM
Kin got tired of bouncing the ball and decided to challenge Emma to another turret duel. He had been getting better. He arrived to her room and found her gone. There was no one else on the ship. He shrugged, went into the infirmary and turned on Niomi's holoTV. He'd helped buy the thing, so he felt entitled to being able to watch it when she wasn't there.

stingerhs
12-17-2005, 10:43 PM
Scuzzy finished tightening the last bolt as the panel was installed. "There we go. That oughta hold us over another couple hundred jumps at least," Scuzzy said while he put away his tools. The new hyperdrive Scuzzy bought was the best one he could find even if it had been used on an old Republic Cruiser over 25 years ago. Still, with a couple of parts, some new technology, and some expertise, Scuzzy now had it working better than it had ever been designed for. Well, at least it should work better than that really bloody old design it was based on, Scuzzy thought. At least I got it really cheap.

As Scuzzy finished putting away his tools, he pulled out his flask, this time filled with Qui'haran Schnapps, and took a sip, pausing to enjoy the flavor. Replacing the flask topper, Scuzzy went to his quarters and sat down hunched over and holding the flask.

Pearing over at his footlocker, Scuzzy noticed it was open slightly. Cursing under his breath, Scuzzy reached over and opened the lid. Moving around the clothing that had been in the way, Scuzzy caught sight of a holocron, making his heart seemingly skip a beat. Pulling it out, Scuzzy paused as images began to filter into his mind. As he slowly closed the lid on his footlocker, Scuzzy gently placed the holocron on top of the lid. Pressing a button, it began to play.

A faint blue image appeared and focused into the shape of a beautiful, smiling woman. Closing his eyes, Scuzzy felt a lump form in his throat. "Hey, it's me again. I just wanted to let you know that I'm fine, and so is little Clara. So far, the new hands we got a month ago have turned out to be pretty good. They seem to know how to handle a harvester pretty good, and despite what you say, I still say they'll turn out to be better than an army of droids," the woman in the hologram stated as Scuzzy turned to look at it. "Anyways, it looks like this year's harvest is going to be the best one we've had in the last couple of years."

The woman sighed and looked down for a moment. Looking up, Scuzzy could see the sorrow in her eyes, and the lump in his throat got larger. "I wish you were here, Scuzzy. I just hope this war hurries up and finishes and that you could be here. I love you, and so does little Clara. Come home soon. I love you," the woman stated. Scuzzy then turned away from the holocron as the hologram collapsed and turned off. Placing his face in his hands, Scuzzy could feel the tears begin to roll down his cheeks once again.

Writer
12-18-2005, 12:09 AM
The cantina was crowded, but there was a sort of intensity in the air that could almost be cut with a blade. Hawk was in the room. Nobody dared approach, not even security. Many of the patrons worried that they were her target, but she seemed to be ignoring them all. She sat in a corner alone with a small drink. A daring news reporter inched forward, his cameraman trailing only slightly behind you.

"May we have a word?" he asked politely. Hawk glared at him and shot the camera, sending cameraman and reporter scurrying for the door. Hawk finished her drink and rose to find that another camera had been watching her. She shot it as well and left. The patrons breathed a sigh of relief. None of them was dead... but wait. That pile of rags... oh, great. A dead body. The cantina erupted into a madhouse of noise. Hawk had struck again.

------------

Ten minutes later, Emma returned to the Phoenix, bag over shoulder and headed for the infirmary when she heard noise coming from there. She entered and saw Kin there watching the holoTV. "Hey," she said.

Before he could say anything, the TV showed a breaking news story... about Hawk. Emma stared.

"Oh," she said quietly. Muttering a string of alien curses, she headed for her room to dump her bag.

starmark2k
12-18-2005, 04:44 AM
Jacen was sitting with his old comrade, Chase, in one of Anchorheads many cantinas, They had a table in the middle of the room. The room was filled with people all enjoying the drink,entertainment and company around them. Around the bar was a Holo-band playing traditional cantina music, A few patrons were watching a news report about an assasination that happened down the road in another cantina but this didn't concern Jacen.

Jacen and Chase were laugthing about old times back at the corellian military acdemy and the active service... before the war. "Haha, So you never answered my question what do you do now." Jacen asked

"We'll i work for the guy who owns the biggest courior and transport service in the outer rim, He has contracts with the Hutts and Czerka. The thing is this is his legitamate front. He is a man who can get things, no matter how difficult or illegal he can get it... for the right price. now i'm the unofficial manager of the side of buissness. Anyway two months ago a man aproached my boss about receiving a certain artifact... Have you ever heard of 'the bank'?"

"Yeah there's one down the road."

"not a Bank, 'the Bank'?"

"ohh, The impenitrable Vault built into the asteroid field in the onderon System, Which holds the planets treasury ans well as some of the more wealthier citizens most prized persessions, including the royal families... Yeah i heard of it."

"Well the man wants the stone of onderon, Which is locked in a vault in 'the Bank'. Now my boss can't afford to use his own resources, It will be traced to him, However if we employ a private party, say a Small medium freighter and crew, like yourself. It will be more difficult to trace. This is why i tracked you down."

"You want meto break into the most secure facility in the galaxy, thats impossible."

"It's easier than you thank, You see things have happened or are going to happen which has the potential of giving an eighty-seven minute window to break in and out."

"I'm listening..."

ExtreamJedi12
12-18-2005, 11:58 AM
Graothar finished putting the Krayt Dragon Pearls into the bag. He jumped back on the swoop and headed back to the ship. He saw Emma looking into Niomi's Room and Kin watching Niomi's holoTV. "Who is that guy?" Graothar asked pointing at Hawk.

steven
12-18-2005, 12:36 PM
Niomi appeared behind Graothar "Thats the imfamious Hawk. She's some assassin Emma knows. I just saw her shoot some camera guy."She looked at Emma while speaking "She's a good shot. Funny how news gets around so fast with that Hawk character, huh?"

ExtreamJedi12
12-18-2005, 06:00 PM
"Yeah. Funny." Graothar said in sarcasm. He turned towards Emma. "I wanted to thank you for saving my life." Graothar told Emma. He pulled out a Krayt Dragon Pearl. "This is from the Krayt you killed." The Pearl glowed in the light "These gems are valuable. It is said that they can be used as lightsaber crystals." He put the Pearl in Emma's hands. "Take it." Graothar said.

Writer
12-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Emma smiled. "Thanks, Graothar." She pocketed the Pearl and turned back to the TV with a thoughtful frown.

"Hawk's getting pretty well known around the galaxy," she said slowly. "When she attacks on Tatooine, it's only natural it would be breaking news... after all, nothing like this ever happens here. Kin, did they say who she killed?"

jokemaster
12-18-2005, 07:16 PM
Kin shrugged. "Some guy, hasn't been identified but they say he may have been someone who stole something from someone important." His face grew serious. "However, we've got a bigger problem."

He grinned and in a sing-song voice said. "You've got an assasin stalker"

Writer
12-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Emma made a face and retorted, "Maybe she's stalking you!" She shook her head. "But seriously, Kin, this is only the second time she's been in the same place we have. Do you really think she's stalking us?"

jokemaster
12-18-2005, 07:44 PM
"This is only the second time she's struck since you joined us."

Writer
12-18-2005, 07:57 PM
"That we've heard of," Emma retorted.

jokemaster
12-18-2005, 08:09 PM
"Oh c'mon, the moment she kills someone the press is on the scene! She couldn't be subtle to save her life."

Writer
12-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Emma frowned. "I guess you're right..." There was a long silence. "But you don't really think she's stalking us, do you?"

jokemaster
12-18-2005, 08:30 PM
"Not us, you. From what you've told me about your history with her you, maybe she is."

Writer
12-18-2005, 08:36 PM
Emma looked confused. "Why would she do that?"

jokemaster
12-18-2005, 10:34 PM
"I don't know. But she always seems to be around you."

starmark2k
12-19-2005, 07:39 AM
Jacen walked into the ship through the front loading ramp followed by Chase, he moved towards the nearest intercom. Jacen Hit the fall ship button "All crew report to the Breifing room... We've got a job."

Jacen and Chase then went up the ladder and entered the breifing room, He put a datadisk on to the console connected to the holo-projector.

stingerhs
12-19-2005, 09:59 AM
Scuzzy shook his head. No point in dwelling on the bloody past, Scuzzy thought as he picked up the holocron. Holding it for a second, Scuzzy looked at it again as the lump in his throat faded. He prepared to throw it against the wall, but hesitated for a second. "But sometimes, I guess its always good to remember something that was more precious to you than life itself," Scuzzy said softly to himself. Lifting the lid to the footlocker, Scuzzy hastily put away the holocron as he heard Jacen come over the intercom.

Heading out of his quarters, Scuzzy went to the galley. "Jacen, I got that new hyperdrive installed. She's an older model, but with a couple of upgrades that I gave 'er, she'll give any ship a good run for their money." Pulling out his flask again, Scuzzy sat down in a seat as he downed a quick sip.

steven
12-19-2005, 11:16 AM
Niomi came to the briefing room and slummed down and asked "Who's this guy and can we trust him? Remenber what happened the last time you got a job from a complete stranger?"

starmark2k
12-19-2005, 12:47 PM
"Thanks Scuz, We'll see what we can do about those parts you need and Niomi don't worry, We can trust this guy, He's an old friend of mine."

Chase walked over to Niomi "Hi I'm Han Slice, but you can call me chase. I must say it's an absolute pleasure to meet a women of your Radiance." He said in a charming fashon

"Chase she's my medic and not stupid, turn it down." Jacen shouted

"Sorry Major, I can't help myself."

"you'll never change will you."

"You know don't fix what aint broke." He said with a charming smile

Writer
12-19-2005, 12:50 PM
Emma entered the galley saying, "A job, eh Cap?" Then, she saw Chase. "Who's this?"

steven
12-19-2005, 12:57 PM
"An old buddy of the caps. Emma this ''Chase, visa-versa" Niomi leaned back "Whats the job? Smuggling jedis for the exchange,again. Hunting some bounty? Breaking into some bank?"

jokemaster
12-19-2005, 01:08 PM
Kin saw there was someone else in the galley and froze. He quickly stood in the shadows of the galley, close enough for them to see his was there, but not close enough for the stranger to see who he was.

starmark2k
12-19-2005, 01:28 PM
"Smuggling jedi?" Chase said surprised at Niomis Statement

"It's a long story." Jacen Answered.

"So you have two attractive women on your crew, You are a lucky man Major."

"Cut it out chase."

steven
12-19-2005, 04:50 PM
"Major!?"Niomi asked in suprise when Chase finished his sentance. "And dont try anything you may want to reget Slice"

ExtreamJedi12
12-19-2005, 09:21 PM
Graothar looked and seen Chase. "Who are you?" Graothar asked.

stingerhs
12-19-2005, 11:06 PM
"Well, this isn't going to involve us fighting for our lives and running at full burn from a squadron of bloody fighters?? 'Cause if it is, you can count me in," Scuzzy stated with a smile as he downed another swallow from his flask.

starmark2k
12-20-2005, 07:35 AM
"Chances are it may end up like that but we may get lucky this time." Jacen Held his hand out and pointed at chase "This is Han Slice but everyone calls him Chase. He's Our conntact for this job. He works for the owner of outer Rim transports, You've proberly heard of it. The owner Is also known as a man who can get things but he needs our help to get somthing." Jacen presses a few buttons causing the holo-projector to show an image of an asteroid with structures built in. "We are going to break into 'the Bank'."

Jacen knew this would cause some reaction so h desided to let his crew get there questions and statements out of the way.

steven
12-20-2005, 08:40 AM
"Wait, wait. We're breaking into 'The Bank'!!? Are you crazy!? That place is like one of the most heavly gaurded places ever... By the way witch bank are we on about?"

Writer
12-20-2005, 11:53 AM
Emma pointed at the holo-image. "With a holo like that, do you think he's talking about anything but the Bank?" She turned to Jacen. "And I agree with Niomi... you're out of your mind."

starmark2k
12-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Chase looked at Niomi and then Emma "After Jacens finished explaining you'll be crazy not to take this opportunity."

"Thanks chase but i can handle my crew... Before i explain the how, I'll tell you Why. He pressed another couple of buttons and a new image appeared, The Image was now a sphere with a diamond sticking out of the top of it, The sphere itself had some kind of ancient text on it that hadn't been used in almost a millenia "This is the 'Onderon Stone', It was discovered about 5 decades ago by one of the beast rider scouts on the highest mountain on the planet. If you beleive the legends it has the power to ressurect the dead, Although this has been universally condemed."

stingerhs
12-20-2005, 01:01 PM
"And I thought I was the only one to flip their bloody lid every once in a while. Wait, a sec, though. All the guards are going to take a lunch break at the same time, right?"

steven
12-20-2005, 01:02 PM
"Thats lovely and all but why would we be crazy not to take the opporunity? The place is a death trap...I think..Whats our pay anyway. It'll better be worth it."

Writer
12-20-2005, 01:10 PM
"That day's weather forecast shows insanity with a good chance of death," Emma muttered, leaning against the nearest wall with a frown on her face.

starmark2k
12-20-2005, 01:28 PM
"O.K Payment wise we are getting 20'000 credits, Yes i know thats not much but thats not all, He is also supplying us with all we need to do the job. Also well i'll get to that later." Jacen said pressing more buttons causing an inage of the inner part on the onderon system to appear. The system showed the sun then an inner planet followed by the asteroid field then Onderon and Dxun. "Aswell as being defended by the asteroid field there are also defence turrets connected to some of the stationarry asteroids, There is a hanger door aswell to prevent assults. The drift chart, turret and door controls are stored in the command deck. 5 days ago 2 members of security and 2 system opperators were fired as they tried to steal some credits. The possitions have been filled by people who do not exsist... yet, four of us will take these identities. This will give us access to the command deck. However if we try to get An unauthorised ship to land a onderon task force will attack... However the sun is due to have a solar flair in 3 days , this will create a sensor gap which just so happens to cover the area of 'the bank'. The four who get into the command deck will lower the defences to let the pheonix in. However We still have one last obstacle, The Onderon Stone is stored in a vault which can only be accessed by a member of the royal family, It is an hack able. But Our employer has given us enougth explosive to blow it wide open. Now this is where the real money comes in." Jacen pesses another few buttons and brings up a schematic of 'the Bank' "As you can see it is split into four sections Command, Hanger and Vault V and Vault M, While the crew who have flown in on the phoenixs go to vault V to blow it open and get the stone, The covert team will go to vault M and take all the credits we can carry."

stingerhs
12-20-2005, 01:34 PM
A smile began to curl across Scuzzy's face. "So, espionage, explosives, and a ton of credits. Nice touch, but I have to wonder, if we know about the Solar Flare, shouldn't they know about it as well? 'Cause if they know about it, they should be preppin' up for it and making adjustments, right?"

steven
12-20-2005, 01:40 PM
"I reccon I should go. I dont do much in the ship expect look after your sorry asses when you get hurt so I should go. I reccon I could be a security gaurd. I also reccon Scuzzy should come with me. He'd make a good systems operator."

starmark2k
12-20-2005, 01:47 PM
"You'd think that, The thing is as far as they know only the Onderon security forces are aware of it. They are working on the basis that if they don't change too much, no one will get suspicious. Hense they have two small squadrons patrolling the area, Now we should be able to avoid them on the way in but the way out we will need to destroy them all if one detects us, If they scan us the flair will prevent them from sending our details to authorities but it won't erase it from the scanner logs. And hell if they find out we did it, well there will be a monopoly on our asses. To get the Fake ID's and other equipment. we need to go to Outer rim transports main base of opporations. Its a small spacestation in deepspace, Our cover story is we are dropping off one of its employies, Chase here. It's a short flight but it will be an overnighter so he will take guest room 1. so Now to team assignments. John ((If killwithhonor turns up)) will lead niomi, Emma and Kin as the covert team as i'll need scuzzy to operate the explosives and Thar to pilot through the field. While Covert team try to infiltrate the bace, The Phoenix will pick up the explosives from a ship we are to meet at a specific time. Thats the plan, any questions."

jokemaster
12-20-2005, 08:58 PM
"I can hack the vault and cameras so the other guards won't see the explosion." Said Kin.

ExtreamJedi12
12-20-2005, 10:04 PM
((If I remember correctly, Killwithonor said we could control his charecter when he wasn't on. I'll send a pm and see if I can control John when he isn't on.))

"If you think I'm going to fly this thing to 'the Bank', risk all of our necks with me piloting, break open 2 vaults, steal some ancient artifact and lots of credits, and pilot us out making us all rich, Your as insane as a drunk mynock flying out of hell. But what the hell, I'm in. I'll do my best to succed and pull off the biggest job of our lives."

jokemaster
12-20-2005, 10:10 PM
"What's the matter? Never break into an impenetrable fortress before?

stingerhs
12-20-2005, 11:56 PM
"Now this is gonna be one for the record books, and I've been looking forward to something like this for a long time. Lets give 'em a really big bang, shall we?"

Writer
12-20-2005, 11:59 PM
"Sneak in," Emma countered. "Be so quiet as to leave them wondering what the hell happened."

stingerhs
12-21-2005, 12:01 AM
"Then what'll we use to open that bloody vault?? A hush-a-bomb??"

Writer
12-21-2005, 12:04 AM
"Brains," Emma answered with a grin. "Silence the alarms. Crack the code. Get in, get out. All silent."

stingerhs
12-21-2005, 12:10 AM
"And if they have that code encrypted through a 1024 bit encrypter, which is a very distinct possibility given the security around that **** place, it'll take an army of supercomputers over a thousand years to 'crack' the code. Don't get me wrong, I'm all for sneakin' in and just taking the bloody thing, but blowin' the door will be a **** of a lot easier than tryin to either crack the code or steal the code from a member of the bloody Royalty."

jokemaster
12-21-2005, 12:15 AM
"Blowing the door's easy. It's the getting away that's not."

Writer
12-21-2005, 12:16 AM
"Stealing the code from a rich snob won't be a problem," Emma smirked. "I've dealt with their kind before."

She shrugged. "It's helpful to have other skills besides 'hotshot gunner'." She chuckled. "May as well learn a lot about me now, eh?"

starmark2k
12-21-2005, 07:38 AM
Chase stepped forward "If it was as simple as stealing a code we would have it already, the vault is protected by retina scans, DNA scanners and voice encoders. The royal families Eyes, voises and Genetic code would be needed. You'll never get close enougth to the royals to pull it off, This is the only way. Infiltrate, Board, Blow open vault v. covert team will need to hack vault m to get the money."

"Which is why i've selected Kin and Emma to go in that team, Niomi and John will go as back-up and to carry the creds... O.k Any other questions can be filled enroute. Groathar get us to the big black, I'll give you the hyperspace coords in a minute. Niomi can you show Chase to guest quarters 1."

steven
12-21-2005, 08:25 AM
"It's that way. Has a big sign saying 'Guess Room 1'. Cant Miss it." Niomi left and went to Infirmary and watched her Holo-Tv

starmark2k
12-21-2005, 12:54 PM
"I don't think she likes me?" Chase announced

"What women does?" Jacen Retorically asked

"What about the women on the Corellia Military base."

"They were Twi'lek slave girls, they were being paid." Jacen reminded him then turned to the crew. "Can someone actually take chase to his room."

Writer
12-21-2005, 01:59 PM
"If you don't trust him enough to walk to his own room, don't expect me to..." Emma muttered, leaving for her room.

starmark2k
12-22-2005, 12:51 PM
"I guess i'll have to show you to your room... Everyone else you may need to get some sleep we're going to have a tougth few days."

Jacen and Han Walked in to the corridore. "This is the infirmary if you have a problem head here... Niomi's normally here or in her quarters."

"Interesting."

"O.k.. One thing, I'd consider it a kindness if you didn't try it on with my crew."

"O.K, O.K, I won't turn on the charm." They continued walking towards the guest quarters.

"You sleep here if you're hungry we have plenty of food in the gally."

"Thanks Major."

"Oh that's another thing can you tone down the major thing,most of the crew don't know i was in the republic military and i'd prefer if they didn't, It'll bring up too many questions."

"Your ship, your rules. So you still don't like questions."

"no, I'll be in the cockpit if you need me." Jacen said as he left towards cockpit.

stingerhs
12-22-2005, 03:53 PM
Scuzzy certainly didn't mind the sleeping part. After finishing the last drop of the flask, Scuzzy starting to feel a bit woozy from the booze. Once in his quarters, Scuzzy turned off the main lights and collapsed on his bed. He was out cold within minutes.

ExtreamJedi12
12-22-2005, 04:58 PM
(Sorry I haven't been on lately. Christmas stuff.)

Graothar was inside the cockpit when Jacen arrived. He remembered a droid back at the bazaar. He remembered he hotwired it to kill the Sith there. Droid kills Sith. Graothar gets glory. He smiled with delight. He had the ship take off into space. He pulled out his other Krayt Dragon Pearl and some skin from the Krayt and strung them into a necklace. He put the necklace and waited for Jacen to say something.

(I'm going to my Aunt Sheri's place for Christmas. Starmark2K, control my char until I get back which should be 26th. Cya.)

steven
12-22-2005, 05:48 PM
Niomi walked to the cockpit where the captains and Graothar sat, getting the readdy to fire up the ship. She waited till the wookiee piolt left to grap a bite to eat, on his way out she said to him "Nice necklace".

After the wookiee left Niomi sat in his seat and turned to face the captain "Major.. When were you a major!?"

jokemaster
12-22-2005, 06:37 PM
Kin followed Emma.

"I agree with you." He said quietly.

Writer
12-23-2005, 01:50 AM
A trace of a smile crossed Emma's face. "Thanks... good to know that."

She motioned for him to follow her to her room. The first noticeable thing once inside her room was that it was completely and totally undecorated. Emma had nothing on the walls or on the floor or anywhere else. There was a single footlocker at the end of her bed, but that was locked. Once inside, Emma turned to Kin.

"I don't want to tell the captain this," she said quietly. "But I don't like the idea of this job... it has too many chances for error and the penalties for error are..." She shifted uncertainly, "... unpleasant."

starmark2k
12-23-2005, 07:34 AM
"it was a long time ago." Thats all jacen said before he stood up and walked out of the cockpit leaving the autopilot to take the ship. He walked into the gally, the crew had scattered and all left the gally. Chase was sitting down eating some food. Jacen smiled at him then continued to his room.

jokemaster
12-23-2005, 09:29 AM
"Nice decorations." Commented Kin. "I like the....complete lack of personal touches."

He turned serious again. "It is a dangerous job. But we are in need of some money right now. We aren't exactly in a position to pick and choose jobs. It's not like we've got thousands of jobs lined up, like your friend Hawk. "

Killwithhonor
12-23-2005, 09:36 AM
(Sorry about not being here ive been a lazy bum and havnt felt like typing lol so ill start now)

As much as everyone else knew, John was just sleeping but he was really in acombia, something had happened to him, before he laid down for the sleep he cringed and had an enormous pain throuought his body, just trying to get to a bed thinking the crew would notice something when he was asleep, John could not speak, he could only move himslef hear and eat but he could not talk. What John didnt know was that when he was in space with Scuzzy, on of the rocks minerals got into the inside of his helmet somewhere, coincidentally this mineral was a mineral almost like a plague, except it didnt kill it just gave a huge amount of pain to the person who engulfed it. The mineral was only effective against T'wileks so everyone else on board was lucky that they could have the same happen to them. John remembered something about his people in another galaxy , they had these same effects but he didnt know what had cured them.....

A couple hours later John flopped onto the floor when he was sleeping start to scream and flip out, blood was coming from his ears, mouth and nose. He needed medical attention amediately but no one seemed to come. He then awoke and he saw what was happening to him, he did not hesitate but he gradually crawled to a red button, when close enough he hit the alarm and sirens went off that were so much louder to him then anyone else, this just caused more pain and hoped that someone would come to turn it off and save him from the death that awaits him........

jokemaster
12-23-2005, 09:42 AM
Kin heard the alarms.

"What the he-Is that John's room?"

He bolted out of Emma's room, and ran toward's John's. He turned the alarms off.

"What's wrong?!" He demanded

Killwithhonor
12-23-2005, 09:49 AM
John still lay on the floor unable to speak, he then raises his head and Kin sees what has happened to him

jokemaster
12-23-2005, 09:57 AM
Kin saw what happened, swore and began yelling for Niomi.

"NIOMI! GET OVER HERE NOW!" he yelled. He turned to John. "You're going to be OK, John. You're gonna get better." He stuck his head out of the room. "NIOMI! WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!"

Killwithhonor
12-23-2005, 10:00 AM
I.....I.....feel great and have no.... no.... pai...pai...pain bbuuuttt, I.....sti...lll... bleed
John then felt a crack in his lungs, something was moving and his whole entire body was changing

starmark2k
12-23-2005, 05:17 PM
Jacen ran out of his room and saw Kin shouting for Niomi, he ran into Johns room and saw him on the floor. "What in the name of the force." Jacen said seeing John in obvious pain.

"NIOMI MOVE GET TO THE INFIRMARY NOW!" Jacen screamed into the intercom.

"Kin help me move him." Jacen ordered as he went down to pick john up.

steven
12-23-2005, 05:37 PM
Niomi rushed in "What the hell!?" Niomi picked up a needle with a wire attached,leading to a computer consel. She then stabbed the needle into his arm and words appeared on the consel. She read the words and said "Good god! Theres a worm thing inside him."

She then she put bands over his wrists with wires also connected to the consel. She then pressed a bottem and John began to sbassim for 15 minutes. "Whatever is inside him is parralised for 24 hours..and so is John... Well maybe just his body, he can still speak, see and hear but not movement or feelings from under the neck."

She turned to her captain "Well Nasaia.. I need your permission to do scans and operate on Johny boy to get whatever is inside him out.. And theres no way I'm letting him go on the mission unless he makes a merical recovery."

Killwithhonor
12-23-2005, 11:00 PM
Ittss....Itss not a worm, *cough* no nothing like a worm, like a nother part of me, here it comes

AHH look at you wretched humans get me the hell out of these restraints! ahhh, now! I demand to know what fool thinks i can be held in these human like thinks you call objects, hehehh, ill be back to talk to you girl later!!John wants to talk.....

DOnt, listen to him *cough cough* hes a part of me, you cant do anything, he has told me once this transformation starts nothing can stop him and the dark of me by being consumed by it, once it has starts my body will change i will become bigger and a bit stronger, i will be morphing into a demon of some kind unless i can keep the way that the way has been kept and that has to happen or you will no longer no the John that lays here but you will know the former part of John and the New Dark of him....*cough*

John soon passed out and the dark side of John started to talk again but noone could understand this gibberish kind of code

starmark2k
12-24-2005, 04:04 AM
Jacen grabbed niomi and dragged her our of the infirmary, he then proceeded to seal the door shut so no one could get in or more importantly out. He then hit the intercom button "All crew get to the gally... now!" Jacen turned to niomi "we have a big problem..."

Jacen then continued to walk into the gally, Groatar and Chase were already in there...

Killwithhonor
12-24-2005, 09:59 AM
"Look your friends are already plotting against you, you can do something about it, wipe them out!

No... I wont do it, your a monster who are you, what are you?

Ive told you this over and over, i am a another side of you, a side effect from a mineral that you have obviously enhaled, you can not do anything about me, Your stuck buddy, and once i start i am never to be stopped until your body dies, then my mineral will float out onto my next T'wilek victim

But why must you hate all the time? why must you be a menace?

I do not care what you things interperet me as, i could be a good thing to some people, its all how you look at it! HAHHAHHAHH

starmark2k
12-24-2005, 01:59 PM
((O.K to speed things along so this dosen't take forever i'm going to presume you're all in the room.with the exception of john))

Jacen looked at the assembled party. "So whats wrong with your twi'lek friend?" chase asked.

Jacen thought for a moment. "I don't know when it happened or How, but I know what is going on, It's extreamly rare as great procautions are taken to prevent it. Many wouldnt have heard of it as the twi'leks don't like to advertise this. I only know of it because me and chase used to know a twi'lek doc who specilised in this."

Chase wasn't sure what his former comrade was thinking of but after a moment of thinking he jumped up. "You can't be serious where would have he came in contact with it."

"As i said i don't know... All twi'leks are born with two personalities wone domanant one recesive, the recesive one hardly ever is known it stays hidden until the twi'lek dies. There's a mineral i forget it's name, it's only found in small amounts on a couple of mid-rim worlds which disrupts the twi'leks ability to contain the recesive personality. John has come into contact with this.. almost always the second personality is a opposite version of the original. So with John we can expect somthing..bad. There is no cure, there are ways to help the previously dominante personality stay in control but they don't always work."

steven
12-24-2005, 02:34 PM
"Well theres no way he can come in this mission. When I get back I mught be able to make some sort of cure or something. So Han. I need you to get contact with your boss, the one who gets anything he wants.Tell him if he still wants his precious artifact he's going to have to give us some of that mineral" Ordered Niomi

starmark2k
12-24-2005, 02:48 PM
"Look there is no cure and it'll be difficult to get the thing that can dull the second personality." Chase said

Jacen stood forward and grabbed chase he threw chase against the wall and pulled out his blaster pointing at him. "You will call your boss and you will tell him if he can get us enougth of the stuff that does recede it, we won't ask for any payment. if you don't i will shoot you where you stand."

"Come on major." Chase began to step forward, Jacen then pressed a button on the side and powered up the blaster to full power. This stopped him in his tracks. "O.K, I'll make the call."

Half an hour passed and the crew remained in the gally, Jacen got a couple of crew members to temporary sadate john until they could work out what to do. Chase walked in from the cockpit.

"He agrees to the new terms there will be some of substance X when we arrive more will be supplied when he has the Stone."

"Good." Jacen said turning to the rest of the crew "Untill we get to the station in 10 hours we need to keep an eye on John, I'll take the first shift. The rest do what you need to eat, sleep whatever. The stakes on completing this mission have been raised, i need you all on top form."

Jacen left the crew and headed strait for the Infirmary...

steven
12-24-2005, 03:36 PM
"John shouldnt be much of a problem. His body will be parallised for 24 hours thanks to the electric shock I gave him however I think it would be best if someone stayed outside, just incase"

Writer
12-25-2005, 01:37 AM
"I'll do it," Emma said suddenly. "I'll watch where we've got John. You can always call and replace me if we've got fighters and I'm needed at guns."

starmark2k
12-25-2005, 05:58 AM
((OOC- Just to say merry Xmas To all the mercenary crew and anybody who may be following it. I hope you all get to spend some time with the special people in your life and have great day. I'll proberly do an actual post or edit the day after boxing day! Have a good one.))

ExtreamJedi12
12-25-2005, 01:04 PM
(I got back back early. What I miss?)

starmark2k
12-26-2005, 08:25 AM
((OOC-Not much, Just the introduction to the john sidestory which will proberly last as long as the chapters do. As i'm going to have dream flashbacks in almost all the chapters to avoid confusion ill title **flashbacks**))

Jacen was asleep in the infirmary, When jacen got there John was unconcious or in a deep sleep he wasn't to sure. Jacen stayed awake for an hour before his exhaustion got the best of him.

** Jacen was walking through a silver corridor, he was reading a datapad. He was concentrating on the display as he moved to a door at the end of the corridore.
"Hey Major." Chase shouted
Jacen continued moving without even looking up.
"Hey Major, you gone deaf." Chase said as he managed to catch up with Jacen and placed hi hand on his sholdier.
"Oh right you're talking to me."
"Hey did you forget about your promotion."
"It just doesn't seem real."
"Well beleive it man, you are the leader of the three-oh-first platoon advanced scout Team." Chase said as they reached the door. The door raised open and Jacen walked in followed by Chase. It was an elevator, Jacen pressed a button.
"Not quite i need to take orders from a jedi. but i do get to pick the rest of the team, Including a sniper called Slain."
"Oh thanks Major, Maybe i'll get to see some action in this war... So who's the jedi."
"Some guy called Te-son'aka." Jacen answered as the elevator stopped. The door swung open and a young female private stood on the other side, She had long red hair and peircing blue eyes as she walked in she smiled at jacen and chase.
"Hello Major." The young women said as she turned to face the door and press another button.
"Private." Jacen replied. The doors shut and the elevator began to move. Everyone was silent for a minute as the elevator moved up 1 floor then stopped, The young private the walked out. The elevator doors closed and chase turned to Jacen.
"Now who was that." Chase said with a big grin on his face.
"That was another member of the scout team... Private Adele Phoenix."**

ExtreamJedi12
12-27-2005, 09:38 AM
Graothar walked past the infirmary. He looked at John. He watched him shift from normal to 'other John' and back. "John," Graothar started. "I want you to have this." He pulled out a box and placed on the floor near John. "It is a Life Day Gift. While I may not be at homeplanet, celebrating it, I still follow it's traditions. I get a gift and a friend gets a gift. I choose you as my friend." He turned around and went inside the cockpit.

steven
12-27-2005, 10:54 AM
Niomi couldnt sleep. She was worried about John and about the mission. With John under the condition he's is in she would have to go alone. She hated being alone. She alwase liked the fact that someone had her back. Only when she was working she liked to be alone but having someone waiting for her outside.

Niomi stepped outside and walked in gally. It was pretty empty expect for Graother who was leaving, She liked wookiees, one of few aliens she liked. Even though they didnt talk alot Niomi liked Graother "Hey." She followed him into the cockpit "How you feeling?"

Writer
12-27-2005, 02:02 PM
Emma stood with her back against a wall, not far from the infirmary, but still out of sight of Graothar when he gave John the gift. She had a high-powered blaster rifle in her hands, but was doing nothing more than staring at it. At the moment, she hoped she wouldn't have to use it.

After Graothar left, Emma cursed in a number of different languages. Just when she was getting to like the crew, to feel comfortable with them, John had to go batty on them. Suddenly, she frowned. What had she just thought? Was she really getting comfortable with the crew of the Phoenix?

"No," she whispered. Though she enjoyed the crew, she knew that she could not get comfortable here. This was not a long-term stop in her life. It couldn't be. Hawk had too much more to do... Emma would have to make a few sacrifices.

starmark2k
12-27-2005, 02:27 PM
Jacen woke up on the seat next to Johns bed, He smiled at the dream he just had. It was an odd accurance to be happy when he awoke, the dreams he had were often of times. Jacen looked over at John He didn't know if he was asleep or awake, or more importantly who was in control. He moved closer to John.

"John, If you can hear me i want you to know one thing... Whereever we go whatever we do i will not stop looking for a cure. I will save yo from this evil that resides in you now."

Chase was walking down the corridor He stopped outside the infirmary and looked in seeing his old comrade talking to the twi'lek.

"Even when he's up against impossible odds he always tries to help those he fights with." Chase said turning Emma who he saw. He was an expert sniper and tracker in the republic and could locate people wherever they were. Which is how he came into the service of his employer.

Writer
12-27-2005, 03:07 PM
"Good quality for a leader," Emma said quietly, still staring at the door of the infirmary.

starmark2k
12-27-2005, 03:58 PM
"yeah, So tell me, Emma Isn't it. How does a girl like you end up here on a ship at the ass end of the galaxy?" Chase asked as moved closer to Emma.

ExtreamJedi12
12-27-2005, 04:15 PM
Graothar heard Niomi say "Hey. How you feeling?". He turned around and said "Worried. John is changing and we don't know any way to help." He turned towards the galley. "I feel so useless." He proceeded to make a sandwich.

Writer
12-27-2005, 04:25 PM
"I'm a wanderer by nature," Emma answered thoughtfully. "The cap'n wanted a gunner, I signed on... best damn gunner here, too, or so the others say." She paused thoughtfully. "Don't much matter where I go. I like the ship and the people. Ship's got so much character to her... not like anything you'll find in production these days. And the crew? Quite a bunch." She smirked. "I'm sure all of us have our secrets, but we still work well together..."

She swore quietly again. "And then John has to go and get himself all... batty..." She shook her head. "Ain't supposed to happen like that."

starmark2k
12-27-2005, 04:28 PM
"If i've learnt anything about the the galaxy, Things never happen how they are suppose to. Hell, Jace knows that better than anyone." Chase said with a sad look on his face

Writer
12-27-2005, 05:39 PM
Emma nodded wordlessly. "Yeah, cap'n's smart... that's part of what keeps us flyin', I guess."

starmark2k
12-28-2005, 03:59 AM
Jacen stepped out of the infirmary and saw heard Emma and Chase talking. Jacen approached them. "So what are you two talking about?" Jacen asked

"You know, Nothing important."

"You're talking about me aint ya."

"As i said nothing important." Chase said with a smile.

"Come on we dock soon and i need to talk to you first."

"Lead the way."

Jacen turned back to emma and looked at her gun "remember only if you have to."

steven
12-28-2005, 08:29 AM
"You think you feel useless. It's my job to look after the crew of this ship. Usually I know what do but this has got me completely stumbed." She pulled out a chocolate bar and pealed off the rapper. "Hundreds of brilliant scientists have tried to find a cure and failed. Yet I hope to find a cure, I dont even have an IQ that even comes close to theres."

ExtreamJedi12
12-28-2005, 09:39 AM
"IQ my big, hairy ass. One of my caretakers on Tatooine was a doctor working on a cure for that mineral and his IQ wasn't as big as yours." Graothar started. "He always said he was so close to the cure." He took a bite out of his sandwich(bacon, lettuce, tomato, salad dressing, pickles, salt, and oregono on sub buns). "The Sith killed him before he found a cure. He had 1 last mixture to test. He blasted it off to Onderon before he died." He took another bite outof his sandwich. "My life has always been filled with killing never done by me."

starmark2k
12-28-2005, 02:24 PM
((ok i think we have done everything possible in this transit so lets land on the station.))

The Pheonix dropped out of hyperspace a few Klicks from the commercial space-station in deep space in the Outter-Rim. The Phoenix began to fly closer to the base.

Jacen walked into the Cockpit and took his seat as the comms console began to deep. Jacen hit the button causing a Holo-image of a twi'lek to appear.

"What is your buisness here." The Twi'lek asked in his own language.

"we are transporting an employee of Outter Rim Transports, Han slain." Jacen answered

"Ahh captain Nasai we have been expecting you, The Phoenix is cleared to dock in hanger 12... coordinates follow." The twi'lek said as the image faded.

Jacen turned to Groathar. "Earn your keep Groathar, take us in."

ExtreamJedi12
12-28-2005, 02:48 PM
(Graothar is in the galley, starmark.)

Graothar heard Jacen and responded "OK, captain." He turned to Niomi. "I'll have to tell you more about it later, Niomi. Got to pilot the ship. If you want to learn more, meet me in my room." Graothar then ran as fast as he could to the cockpit. He sat down and started to pilot manually. He piloted the ship into the hanger with ease. "Piece of cake." he stated when he landed. He then went to his room and sat on the couch.

Writer
12-28-2005, 08:47 PM
"Do you want me to stay here, Captain?" Emma asked, suddenly realizing that she'd let her grammar slip while speaking to Chase. "Or do you have something else in mind?"

stingerhs
12-28-2005, 10:51 PM
Scuzzy opened his eyes as he felt the Phoenix leave hyperspace. Out of instinct, Scuzzy quickly got up to grab his tools, but this time he stumbled forward. Catching himself on the wall, Scuzzy really began to feel lightheaded. D*** booze. Gotta lay off that bloody stuff, Scuzzy thought as he grabbed his tools and headed for engineering.

Reaching into his pocket, Scuzzy grabbed an injector filled with a stimulent. Stabbing it into his leg, he winced slightly as the needles quickly emptied the stim into his blood. Putting the injector away, Scuzzy started running checks on the engines.

starmark2k
12-29-2005, 04:03 AM
"No you'll be needed for a fitting, and some training for your infiltration." Jacen told emma as he went to the intercom. "I need all crew to meet me outside the infirmary."

Jacen then went back to his seat and started pressing buttons on the console to his left. The Front loading ramp lowerd and Jacen looked out the front wondow, Chase was walking out of the cargohold into the hanger. "He's going to get Johns stuff... Come on hoff lets go to the infirmary."

ExtreamJedi12
12-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Graothar heard the message and immedatly heads to the Infirmary. He sees John and thinks "Dont worry buddy, we'll find a way to save you."

jokemaster
12-29-2005, 12:39 PM
Kin headed to the infirmary, and leaned against a wall outside of it.

starmark2k
12-29-2005, 04:31 PM
Jacen saw Graothar arrive and go into the infirmary closely followed by Kin who proceeded to lean against the wall. As no one was around he moved closer to Kin and began to talk quietly.

"Kin i need you to do somthing for me but you won't like it, I want to help John and i will as long as there is a breath left in my body... but i won't risk the rest of the crew. I still need four of us to go on this mission into 'the bank', I'm still sending John in. Although there is somthing else in his head he is still... well John and this drug should help him maintain control. I want you to watch him and if his other self is going to do anything that will cause serious halm to Niomi or Emma... you know what you have to do, need i say more."

steven
12-29-2005, 04:41 PM
"What!?" Niomi shouted "Are you serious!? We cant risk our own lifes or his by sending him with us. God knows what will happen!"

starmark2k
12-29-2005, 04:49 PM
Jacen turned his head and saw Niomi standing yeah. "Damn It Niomi you have got to stop being so sneaky." Jacen proceeded to turn the rest of his body and stepped forward to talk forcefully. "Look this is my ship and i'm the captain what i say goes. John will be fine if you make sure he gets the drugs he needs while on the mission. I'm tusting you with this, it's more important than any other part of this mission. Now you're not going to let me down, Are you."

steven
12-29-2005, 04:57 PM
"What if the drugs dont work? What if something goes wrong? What if the virus is passed to another twi'lek? What if he kills us!? This all seems a bit risky for just some stupid stone."

starmark2k
12-29-2005, 05:05 PM
"There is always a risk of somthing going wrong... Hell thats half the fun of doing job... And we both know this thing is not a virus, hense not contageous... And If the drug don't work the condition is in its early stages so John is mostly in control anyway... And Kin will be watching John like an Acclay, He tries anything he'll be the dead one... But you will help prevent any of this from happening, Are we clear." Jacen said in an almost threatening mannor.

ExtreamJedi12
12-29-2005, 05:31 PM
"Geez, calm down, Captain." Graothar started. "You guys will be having all of the fun. What am I supposed to do before you get out with the stone and loot, shoot asteroids?"

steven
12-29-2005, 05:50 PM
"No Graother.. your just ment to fly around the asteroids while the gunners.." She said in a joking manner when something accurd to her "What if we are attacked? Can you two handel the guns?" She said looking at Chase and Jacen

jokemaster
12-29-2005, 07:48 PM
Kin looked at John, and nodded reluctantly. "I'll do it."

starmark2k
12-30-2005, 04:42 AM
((chase isn't here at the moment))

"look we'll sort out all the details later... When chase gets back and we are Told exactly how this is suppose to go down" Jacen Explained looking around for Scuzzy and Emma.

Writer
12-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Emma walked up to the group. "Captain, would you mind telling me exactly how this job is going to work?" she whispered into his ear. "The more I think about it, the less I like it."

starmark2k
12-31-2005, 04:36 AM
Chase clmbed up the ladder near the Infirmary and walked up towards The group he approached Jacen while carrying a metalic case.

"There are seven viles of the stuff, it can be put into a standard injector. One taken once a day, need to be injected into the main artery in the neck." Chase explained as he handed the Niomi the case and turned to Jacen. "The shuttle for onderon is preped and almost ready for your people to leave. We just need to get the fake I.Ds looking real and give then the work uniforms. There has been a problem however." Chase looked around the group. "can we talk somewhere more private?"

"Sure." Jacen said as he led the way down to the hanger. Once they arrived they stood by the front loading ramp. "So whats gone wrong?"

"The ship transporting the explosives and the rest of that drug you guys need has been misplaced."

"What."

"It was en-route here when we picked up a distress signal, they were attacked. Now we can get the explosives in time for when the phoenix has to leave, but as for the drug. It's not that common it has a single use and as the condition is extreamly rear it's not mass prodused. We cleared out the only two suppliers in the outer-rim,We can't get anymore for at least 3 months." Chase explained

Jacen thought for a few moments "Were was the last known location of the attacked ship."

"Major you can't go after it, It's proberly been destroyed."

"I'm going."

"Jacen What happened to John wasn't your fault."

"It happened while he was under my command. That makes it my responsibility."

Chase thought for a few moments. "This isn't about now is it, None of us saw it coming you have to stop blaming your self."

"I should have stopped it."

"Damn it major, It isn't your fault she died."

"Get off my ship." Jacen said with anger in his voice.

Chase began to walk away and without turning he shouted. "It's not your fault!"

steven
12-31-2005, 05:54 AM
"Okay. Do you mind telling us what the hell is going on? Who's "she" and whats with calling the captain "major"? I think we have a right to know if it's going to interfer with this mission"

starmark2k
12-31-2005, 06:03 AM
((OOC: Has anyone seen or heard from Killwithhonor. Also chase has left the ship and won't be in the rest of the RP other than in flash backs.))

"It's none of you concern, and it won't." Jacen said as he walked pass the group towards his room. "Fix up john then covert team go to hanger 3 you'll pick up your uniforms and IDs there. Groathar, Scuzzy prep the ship for launch and get us to the black once kin, John, Niomi and Emma have left, head on bearings two four point 0ne six nine point three three. when we pick up a distress call, come get me i'll be in my room." Jacen ordered as he continued into his room."

Writer
01-01-2006, 02:17 AM
"Notice he said when, not if," Emma muttered, heading for her own room.

starmark2k
01-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Jacen it the mag-lock on his door so he wouldn't be disturbed, He knew the crew would follow his orders as they had all been with him for at least a month. Jacen moved towards his bed and sat down on the edge plasing his hands over his head. Although it was nice to see his old friend chase, it came with heartache and the memory of times he'd rather forget.

**On a world covered in trees and swamp seven soliers and a jedi walked through a path. The Soldiers were wearing camoflarged armour and walking spread along the edge of the path. At the front of the group was chase, carrying a sniper rifle and stayying close to the floor examining the ground. Behind him was the cearean Jedi, Te-son'aka, leading the scout team, Behind him walked Jacen followed a twi'lek comms officer by the name of Lieutenant Zezva. Behind him was the large human, freeman, carrying a heavy repeater cannon. Next in line was private Phoenix and the female Zabrak Cist, Last in line was another human male San-solo.

The troops were the scout team sent infront of the rest of the platoon to find a good drop point for the ships. They moved slowly untill chase stopped and signalled to the rest to do the same. Jacen and the jedi moved towards chase. "There are alot of tracks here, looks like mandalorian boots, They vary in age, I think this is a patrol line."

As they stood examining the track a blaster shot flew from nowhere impacting infront of chase. He shouted a curse in twi'lek and ran backwards to some cover created by an old fallen log. Almost everyone made it behind the tree as more shots came flying towards them. "call in our situation, get us some support." Jacen shouted at Zezvu.

"where's Phoenix?" Cist asked. Jacen looked around and couldn't see her, He raised his head slowly from behind the log. He saw the private pinned down on the other side of the path. Thats when he also saw a granade land just behind her. Without thinking jacen jumped up shooting his rifle wildly into the wilderness, He dived over the path and grabbed Pheonix pulling her away from the blast. They quickly found themself standing on wooden planks covered by the folidge, but the wood couldn't take both theirr weight and fell through.**

ExtreamJedi12
01-01-2006, 11:43 AM
(Do you guys mind if I start a sort of side story for Graothar?)

Graothar did as he was told and went to start up the ship. When he got to the cockpit, he sat down and cheaked the radar. A small dot was blinking in space. Graothar looked at it closer. He read the label of the ship and turned pale. "He can't be here. Not now." he said in a worried voice. "He'll want revenge. I won't be able to defeat him if he's back now. Durge is going to kill me." He ran into his room and dived under a blanket.

steven
01-01-2006, 12:17 PM
((I dont really think the the crew of the Pheniox could possibly ake any more trouble))

Niomi saw Graothar dart into his room without even closing the door. "Graothar?" She said as she saw Graothar hiding under a blacket. She walked up to him and knelt down beside him "Graothar? Is something wrong or are you feeling cold?"

ExtreamJedi12
01-01-2006, 02:49 PM
Graothar heard Niomi and came out of the blanket. "It's not that." he said in a scared voice. "A guy I messed with years ago is in the sector. His name is Durge. He's an unstopable bounty hunter with a nasty attitude to match. He tried to kill me once when I had a bounty on my head for not giving someone the money I owed them. He seemed weak. I was wrong."

starmark2k
01-01-2006, 02:58 PM
((o.k I'll tell everyone what should happen in the rest of the thread... Kin, Niomi, Emma and john(i'll control him untill honor returns). are to leave for onderon. you you can do what you want on the planet for a bit while Jacen, scuzzy and graothar go to the attacked ship, it'll be derilict we board, find mandalorians are there we get into a tussel. While this happens K,N,E&Jo need to take a transport ship to the bank, Once there you have to get to the command center and wait for the phoenix arrival, when you deactivate defences and open the space door (if a fight happens thats cool.). From there Ja,G&S will go get the stone, While K,N,E&Jo go take a load of credits from some vault. We rendevous at the phoenix and escape chased by fighters... the end. Hope thats cool with everyone, in the case kill with honor dosen't turn up we may have to kill him off or have him institutionlised in the gap between this chapter and what will be stringerhs.)

starmark2k
01-03-2006, 01:27 PM
((o.k i'll take John so we can get to the main part of the story.))
John had taken a vile of the inhibiter drug, and walked out of the infirmary and into his room. After grabbing what equipment he needed he headed out down to the lower ship level. John hit the intercom buttom. "Niomi, Emma, Kin. You heard the cap'n we need to get moving."

steven
01-03-2006, 01:54 PM
"We're waiting in the cargo area for you john"said Niomi and pressed the off botten on the intercom. She turned to Kin and Emma and said "I still don't think this is a good idea."

(I dont think we should kill John incase killwithhonor comes back. Maybe just make him gravelly injured))

Writer
01-03-2006, 02:02 PM
((I say don't even injure him. Send him off to a place where they'll isolate him and try to figure a way to treat him.))

"I don't think any of this is a good idea," Emma answered. "But the Captain orders, we perform. So here I am."

starmark2k
01-03-2006, 02:12 PM
((It could make an interesting side story for the whole crew. Us trying to cure him. If kill returns or not.))

"Look i've been on this crew longer than all you guys here, And this is the best plan i've heard... ever. It can go wrong but when was the last time a mission didn't we either end up with a jedi, chased by the sith, or being shot at by a crime boss." John paused suddenly and shook his head. His eyes closed and his hand began to twitch then it stopped. "or all of the above."

steven
01-03-2006, 02:17 PM
"John you joined the crew a week before I did.. And your the most injury prone I might add... This plan is far from the best but still, if this works the crew of the Phoenix are going up in galaxy! So let's not screw this up"

starmark2k
01-03-2006, 02:20 PM
"oh come on if things go to plan no one will know we did it, All sensors will be down and we are going to be under differant names for the next couple of days. All we will get out of this is alot of creds... I love this job."

steven
01-03-2006, 03:26 PM
"John. Nothing this big goes exactly as planned. No one was ment to die during the shootout and we ended up returning a corpse of the jedi to coruscant. Something bad going to happen. I bet 20 credits on it"

starmark2k
01-04-2006, 04:25 PM
"I'll take that, Come on let's go. We don't want to hold the phoenix up any longer." John turned around and walked out the ship followed by the others. "Groathar, scuzzy we're off the ship."

ExtreamJedi12
01-05-2006, 04:49 PM
Graothar walked to the loading ramp and got out."Scuzzy, we're waiting for you."

stingerhs
01-06-2006, 12:48 AM
Scuzzy shook his head for a moment to finish staking off the last of the hangover. Making sure he had everything he needed, he headed for the loading ramp. "All right, lets make like we got a purpose."

Writer
01-06-2006, 12:49 AM
"Something bad always happens," Emma said, trying to sound light-hearted. With a fake grin, she added, "It's what makes it more fun!"

ExtreamJedi12
01-06-2006, 06:38 AM
(I just have to add this.)

"I have a bad feeling about this."

starmark2k
01-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Jacen Walked down the ladder to the rest of the Crew he looked around then walked over to John. "good luck."

He then turned around and hit the loading ramp controls. "O.k groathar get us to the black."

Writer
01-07-2006, 01:34 PM
"Well good idea or no, time ain't stoppin'," Emma said, relaxing her speech to what she was once familiar with. She smiled thoughtfully as the change in speech seemed to give her a little more confidence in herself. Perhaps it hadn't been such a good idea to teach herself proper grammar, she told herself. "We'd best be movin'."

starmark2k
01-07-2006, 02:11 PM
John turned to Emma "miss Hoff has a point. The shuttle ride will take a flew hours and we don't want to miss our que." He turned and began walking to the shuttle.

ExtreamJedi12
01-07-2006, 03:06 PM
Graothar walked back in and before the ramp closed he said "May the Force be with you." He then got back into the cocpit and took off. "I should've gone with them instead of John." Graothar stated. "He's bound to turn into that 'evil' guy and turn on Niomi and Emma."

starmark2k
01-07-2006, 03:13 PM
Jacen walked behind groathar and took his seat next to him. "No offence but a wookie would stand out like a saw thumb. We need people who can fade in, Also we need our expert pilot to navigate the asteroid field." He looked down at the nav chart. "O.k stay encourse it shouldn't be two long before we pick up a distress signal."

ExtreamJedi12
01-07-2006, 05:25 PM
"Aye aye, captain." Graothar told him. He took a look at the radar. He seen Durge's dot move closer to the ship. "Better find that signel soon. Otherwise, we're deader then a human streaking on Mustafar."

starmark2k
01-09-2006, 02:05 PM
John walked into the shuttle followed by the other three, The pilot did a quick head count then moved to his seat. The shuttle launched and left the station and entered hyperspace.
The Phoenix traveled through hyperspace as Jacen looked at the scanner scope. he noticed a sensor beep which was followed by the comm box signaling. "here we go." Jacen said as he hit the receive button.

"This is the outer rim transports.... X-2-I. We are under attack by.... No they are bording please help... they are almost at the bridge..........."

The Phoenix then slowly Exited hyperspace and jacen looked back at the scanner. "The transports adrift but it looks like it has life support. There's a docking hatch on its starbourd side. Bring us in groathar." Jacen then turned to the intercom. "Scuzzy get ready to dock."

ExtreamJedi12
01-09-2006, 06:05 PM
Graothar looked at the radar and noticed that Durge followed them. His signal then disappeared. Graothar gulped, got up and followed John.

stingerhs
01-09-2006, 11:20 PM
"Aye, Captain. Ready when you are."

starmark2k
01-10-2006, 07:40 AM
((Whats happened to all the guys who went to onderon))

The Phoenix Reversed on to the docking hatch of the transport vessel and locked on to it with ans air-tight seal.

Jacen took out his blaster and checked it over to make sure it was fully loaded. Re-holstered it and went down to the cargo bay and towards the air-lock.
"o.k Scuz open her up."

steven
01-10-2006, 11:59 AM
Graothar looked at the radar and noticed that Durge followed them. His signal then disappeared. Graothar gulped, got up and followed John.

Wtf!? Your not with us. Your piolting the pheniox

While John rushed foward Niomi remained with Emma and Kin walking slowler "I wonder how the captain and the others are doing.."

stingerhs
01-10-2006, 12:28 PM
Scuzzy walked up beside Jacen and pulled out his disruptor. "You know, just in case things don't go like we expect," Scuzzy told Jacen non-chalantly. With that, Scuzzy went over to the cargo bay's control panel and hit the button to open up the hatch. With a hiss of steam, the panel split open.

starmark2k
01-10-2006, 12:51 PM
Jacen Grabs his pistols grip "I'm right with you." He looks round at Groathar "get your bowcaster ready"

Jacen begins to walk forward through the Air-lock tightly gripping his pistol, he ensured he was quiet as he stepped into Transport ship after a quick look around the entrance corridor he turned around.

"Guys, I hope you ain't squimish." He said as he turned back around to see the blast marks on the corridor wall and the dead bodies of workers on the floor.

stingerhs
01-10-2006, 01:03 PM
"Bloody h***. Looks like they hardly stood a chance," Scuzzy observed rather coldly. "Most of them aren't even armed. Either this was a merciless massacre, or it was an execution."

starmark2k
01-10-2006, 01:13 PM
Jacen continues walking to the end of the corridor and looks down, He swears several twi'lek curses then bends down. He picks up a helmet and holds it p for the other two to see. "Mandalorians."

stingerhs
01-10-2006, 01:53 PM
"G**d*** bunch of bloody b******s. It just figures that they'd do something like this," Scuzzy stated as he knelt down to examine one of the bodies. "These wounds are terribly fresh. H***, the blood on the floor is still warm."

starmark2k
01-10-2006, 01:56 PM
Jacen swears in twi'lek again. "O.k They may still be here, We'll head straight down to the cargo hold, grab the Explosive and medicine then get back and go. Keep your eyes open and saftys off."

stingerhs
01-10-2006, 01:59 PM
"Aye captain," Scuzzy stated coldly as he shifted into a very focused mode. "You can take point, sir."

starmark2k
01-10-2006, 04:18 PM
"Thanks, Let's make this quick." Jacen then began to move forward Through the corridores. The ship was a standard transport ship so Jacen knew as long as you kept moving towards the middle you'll find the cargo. Before he would turn a corner he always looked round before moving into view of anyone who could potentiallly be there.

It took them 10 minutes before they came to the main cargo doors, He began to hit the door controls only to get a series of negative beeps. After he hit it a flew times the panel fizzed then shut down. "Scuzzy, This is the kind of thing i pay you for." Jacen then stepped aside.

John was looked down at the datapad he had been given by the shuttle pilot. "O.k Emma you are now kala soome, Guard, Kin is Willian T Farnight, also a guard. I'm Sankra noon, And Niomi is Terri Farnight." He looked down at the the sheet again and laugthed. "Looks like kin and Niomi are married." he continued to laugth.

Writer
01-10-2006, 04:27 PM
Emma laughed also and turned to Kin and Niomi. "Think you can play the part?"

She pushed them together and took a step back. Then, she broke into laughter and said, "Yep, you make a cute couple."

She turned to John. "So Sankra, give me some details. Kala Soome is a guard. But what kind of history do I have?" She shrugged. "To play the part right, I have to know these things."

starmark2k
01-10-2006, 04:32 PM
"You're Onderon born and breed, You were in the O.S.F you took this job after you were dishonourably discharged." John looked down at the paper again "Thats all it says, These fake identities ain't very detailed."

steven
01-10-2006, 04:48 PM
"Could of been worse" Niomi sighed "I could of been married to John" She shuddered at the thought and asked "So how long have me and Willy been married and how did it all happen? And gimme a bit of back ground on Terri."

starmark2k
01-10-2006, 05:04 PM
"As i said they ain't that detailed, You guys are newly weds and terii is a Systems operator, Williams a career gaurd." He looked at another bit of the datapad. "We have rooms for tonight before we ship out for 'the bank' in the morning. Three rooms. Arhhh Terri and William have the honeymoon sweat."

Writer
01-10-2006, 06:05 PM
"Dishonourable discharge?" 'Kala' muttered, annoyed at that. She shook her head. "Glad it's temporary." She thought about what he'd said about Terri and William and laughed. "Newlyweds, huh? That means you have to be madly in love. Kiss a few times in public, be all clingy." She laughed again and shook her head, glad she didn't get 'Terri'.

starmark2k
01-11-2006, 12:51 PM
John finally managed to stop himself from laugthing "come on guys the hotel is just over there." He pointed to a tall building just behind the spaceport exit.

steven
01-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Niomi, getting abit anoyed with Johns laughing said "Remenber John what goes around comes around. It may end up with me find a cure to destroy 'dark John'."

John said and pointed "come on guys the hotel is just over there."

"Good." She put her arm around Kin's weist and said "Let's go hunny"

stingerhs
01-11-2006, 02:05 PM
"Well, let me get a closer look here," Scuzzy stated while pulling out a headlamp and a couple of tools from his tool belt. After removing the outer panel, Scuzzy had a good look inside. "Look like you fried it pretty good there, Captain. Well, there has to be an emergency override somewhere..."

Scuzzy started to remove several cables and fried circuits. "Oh s***. Umm, Jacen, you might want to go get behind a corner or something. And don't ask why, just do it. No disrespect intended or anythin'."

starmark2k
01-11-2006, 02:09 PM
Jacen knew scuzzy well enougth to know when he was being dead serious, Dead often being the operative word. He grabbed groathar and ran around the nearest corner.

stingerhs
01-11-2006, 02:16 PM
After making sure Jacen and Groathar were behind a corner, Scuzzy immeidiately started working again. Making very careful and precise movements, Scuzzy began to very carefully pull something out of the panel.

"Alright, everything's fine. Looks like someone did one heck of a rush-job to get this little frag mine in here. They didn't even wire it up properly so it would go off when someone hit the panel. Instead, they just made it so that the panel would make a couple of sparks and fry itself. Stupid bastards.

Anyway's, this door will be open in just a few."

starmark2k
01-11-2006, 02:20 PM
"Thanks Scuz." Jacen said as he moved back around the corner, He checked his blaster and pointed it at the door. "They obviously didn't want anyone going in."

stingerhs
01-11-2006, 02:34 PM
As Scuzzy continued working, he finally managed to get a couple of circuits hotwired. "Alright, I almost got it. Get ready..."

Finally, he connected the proper wires, and the door began to slide open.

starmark2k
01-11-2006, 02:42 PM
Smoke filled the entrance completly obstructing the view of the cargo hold, his thinger twitched slightly waiting for a swarm of mandalorians to swarm out. The smoke settled and nothing happened, the hold was lifeless.

Jacen stepped through just to make sure no one was hiding. It was clear and jacen holstered his gun there were 5 crates, 2 for medicine, 3 for explosives. He looked around again and saw a hover trolly. "Came on load up the trolley a-sap then let's get moving."

ExtreamJedi12
01-11-2006, 05:13 PM
Graothar grabbed all of the crates and stacked them on top of one another. He then lifted them all onto the hover-trolly. "Piece of cake." Graothar remarked. He grabbed the hover-trolly and pushed it to the Phoenix.

starmark2k
01-12-2006, 03:41 PM
John Was in the bar of the hotel he was currently sitting alone, A glass og the local ale was infront of his and full. He order it and did little more than stare at it for the past hour. He had tried to keep his spirits up 'act like the same old John' but he knew it was pointles, His deamons had manifesed and he knew that one day they will take control, the only question was when? John looked around the room and saw many people, happy people. he wished he could feel that way again but he went back to staring into the liquid in his glass.

Jacen walked ahead of Graothar as the wookie pushed the Cargo along, he knew he employed a wookie for a reason... Heavy lifting. They moved along at relitive ease until they got to the corner that would lead to the phoenix. Without a thought jacen turned it but then stopped instantly and slowly moved back around the corner. He just saw a hoard of mandalorians trying to break the airlock to get on the Phoenix. He moved his head back round and did a quick count. "There are 21 mandalorians down there." he whispured. "Scuzzy i hope you saved that frag mine?"

stingerhs
01-14-2006, 10:04 AM
"One makeshift grenade coming up, sir. Just give me a second to wire it up."

starmark2k
01-14-2006, 10:06 AM
Jacen looked around the corner again, he saw one of the mandalorians turn around and begin to walk towards them. "Scuzzy, you'll need to be quicker than that."

ExtreamJedi12
01-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Graothar just remembered that he left his blaster and sword in the Phoenix. He looked around and found an empty bottle of wine. Graothar grabbed it and got ready in case Scuzzy didn't make the grenade in time.

stingerhs
01-15-2006, 02:41 AM
"Just hold your horses. It only takes a second to short circuit the fuse, cut the safety, and...." *hands the mine to Jacen*

"Quick, you've got about 10 seconds before it goes off!"

starmark2k
01-15-2006, 05:06 AM
(1 second)Jacen took the mine from scuzzy and held out his pistol. He spun round the corner and shot the mandalorian that was walking towards him,(2 seconds) The mandalorian fell to the floor dead giving him a clear throw to the gathering at his ship.(4 seconds) The granade flew through the air and Exploded (6 seconds) above the enemies heads, The shockwave knocked jacen back as he didn't take cover in time. Now on the floor jacen looked down to the mandalorians, they were all dead (or extreamly close to it). He then looked at scuzzy "That was 6 seconds, not 10."

ExtreamJedi12
01-15-2006, 10:51 AM
One of the Mandalorians raised his head. Graothar then broke the bottle on top the Mandalorian's head. He fell to the floor dead. Graothar then grabbed the hovertrolly and put it on the Phoenix.

stingerhs
01-16-2006, 01:00 AM
"Well, you can't get everything the way you want it, especially with the Czerka mines. Too unpredictable. Anyways, lets go ahead and get out of here," Scuzzy said while offering to help Jacen back up.