PDA

View Full Version : What did you name your character(s)

mogga
12-17-2005, 03:43 PM
This thread is kind of pointless, I was just wondering what you named your character(s) in kotor (besides your real name of course)
this will be interesting...

Achilles
12-17-2005, 04:04 PM
Uhhh...whichever random name seemed kinda cool at the time.

The Doctor
12-17-2005, 04:10 PM
I named my male characters Amol Kotay (only a Star Trek fan knows who that is;)), and my female characters either Padme Degan or, more recently, [my girlfriends first name] Degan.

RobQel-Droma
12-17-2005, 04:29 PM
Is this just for KotOR? Because I have used a lot. My first male and female LS were Triko Skywalker and Shayla Skywalker. After that, I used different ones, like Dack Ketra and Derran Avery.

Arátoeldar
12-17-2005, 05:52 PM
Some combination of a Tolkien and Star Wars name.

FiEND_138
12-17-2005, 06:25 PM
:wstupid:

Beta-593
12-17-2005, 07:23 PM
I named mine Talor Krados, cause I thought I might by able to change it to Darth Krados. Darth Revan's fine, though.

Vladimir-Vlada
12-17-2005, 08:02 PM
You are asking for KOTOR 1, right? Well I only played as Light Side Male. I named him: Luke Saben.

If you are asking for KOTOR 2, then I named my character Ryan Pano.

The Doctor
12-17-2005, 09:42 PM
^ I believe he is asking for both games. My names were the same between the two, so just read my above post (if you care at all).

RedHawke
12-18-2005, 01:25 AM
:wstupid:
I'm with these two! :D

Emperor Devon
12-18-2005, 02:15 AM
KOTOR I: Darth Revan

KOTOR II: Darth Tyrus

Ztalker
12-18-2005, 06:03 AM
I use the same in both.

Roy Skywalker. Might sound a bit arrogant, but i'm one of the believers Darth Revan is the far-far-far grandpa of Anakin.

PoiuyWired
12-18-2005, 12:48 PM
Name him after old Jedis/siths like "Exar Kun"

or... for fun, just "Bob"

Cause, the Raven dialogues would sound fun. :)

Oh, as always, my fav random name, "Booba Fatt"

Hallucination
12-18-2005, 06:34 PM
I just name him/her after characters in books (mainly Dune and Ender's Game), but sometimes I mess around. One guy was named Yfegu, with a funny accent on the 'Y'.

Graphic
12-19-2005, 01:04 AM
I usually go with Kurando Menelik.

My current character who I'm gonna make into a Dark Jedi Consular is named Vordul.

Jae Onasi
12-20-2005, 02:29 PM
Random name for me, too. Otherwise, I'd end up picking a pretty boring name.

Aurora Merlow
12-21-2005, 10:16 AM
Usually Aurora, don't know where i got it from just like. I was the same for both.

Aayla Secura
12-22-2005, 12:27 AM
I always use the random name button to find something neat, and then a totally random name pops into my head. Like Sabriel.

Hallucination
12-22-2005, 12:49 AM
Other names: Pat Migroen, Sodamm Shexii, Baldilocks, Blondylocks, and you get the idea.

Ghost Down
12-22-2005, 06:07 AM
Raven

DarthLinde
12-22-2005, 12:56 PM
Zach. lol. My brother had an interesting name though, Keyan Skywalker, Anakin's great great great great great great great great great great great grand father(or however many greats strecth through 4000 years)

Rain128
12-22-2005, 01:41 PM
only one problem .... didnt Ani have a Jesus complex?? he didnt have a dad....

so it would be Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Gr eat,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Grea t,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great, Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Gr eat,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great,Great Grandfather on his mothers side.... ;) (^^ thats if 100year generation gap)

DarthLinde
12-24-2005, 01:04 PM
I meant mother's side. I never said it wasn't. And how do we know Anakin's mom wasn't just covering up when she said that;). (See South Park Star Wars movie)

CadmiumRED
12-24-2005, 09:26 PM
I pretty much pick a name the new game throws at me, but for the next new game that I'll do, I might think of an interesting first name and end it with Qel-Droma. The Qel-Dromas were very important Jedi, so I think having that in your name would be awesome.

RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 09:32 PM
Sometimes I use "SuperShadow". *runs from the mob of LF members trying to club him to death* It was just a joke, I was just kidding. I'd never really use that name! :)

...the Qel-Dromas were very important Jedi, so I think...

Except for the fact that one of them at a certain time was a very important Sith! :D (I agree with you actually- just couldn't resist)

Bob Lion54
12-24-2005, 09:33 PM
I came up with a name that I used for both games. I play LS Female. (and its the main charactor's name in the fanfic I'm writing. Very slowly...)

Anyway, the name is Crianna Oc're.

My first playthrough I was less inventive and used the name "Dawn Starr". I'm not sure if I made it up or heard it somewhere.

RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 09:40 PM
Where is your fan-fic, I haven't seen one by you. Or are you just planning it?

CadmiumRED
12-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Sometimes I use "SuperShadow". *runs from the mob of LF members trying to club him to death* It was just a joke, I was just kidding. I'd never really use that name! :)

Except for the fact that one of them at a certain time was a very important Sith! :D (I agree with you actually- just couldn't resist)

Haha, should've seen that coming!

But Ulic did look awesome as a Sith Lord, that one pic of him.. he beats Darth Vader completely if I say so myself.

http://starwars.wikicities.com/images/5/55/Ulic_qel_droma.jpg

Bob Lion54
12-24-2005, 09:51 PM
Where is your fan-fic, I haven't seen one by you. Or are you just planning it?

No, I haven't posted it yet. Like I said, its comming along slowly. I keep rewiting parts of it. Adding to it. Deleting parts...

I'm trying to get to a point where its good to post. With good content and at a good stopping point. (You'll see what I mean when you read it)

RobQel-Droma
12-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Let me see, for TSL I have so far only had "Jarko Tavira" and "Jaina Tavira." The reason their last names are the same (like in KotOR I) is just because I didn't want to try and find another last name, so I just used it and thought up another first name for the female character. I have a DS game on Peragus, but I haven't touched it right now (I'm playing a female game) so I can't remember the guys name.

Maphisto86
12-26-2005, 01:38 AM
For KOTOR I play as a male. Im using the name Junn Regana as Revan's "false" name.

CadmiumRED
12-26-2005, 12:18 PM
I just started a new game, and I named my character Oudi Qel-Droma. Sounds wicked awesome.

JediKnight707
12-27-2005, 10:41 PM
I named my character Darth --- :)

*sigh* Was that an attempt to be funny? ~ ChAiNz.2da

Vibro
12-28-2005, 12:33 PM
I just named mine Vibro.

SOCR
12-28-2005, 06:56 PM
if it is the second or third time through the game, Darth Asyph, cuz it sounds cool. I have a name dedicated to games where you can pick them that changes every so often, and i use that alot.

PS nice sig+ava redhawke

Why thank you! :D -RH

gandiva
12-31-2005, 01:10 AM
I created my Star Wars character name from this website that had a "What's Your SW name?" creator or something.

for your first name, you'd put together the first 3 letters of your REAL first name with the first 2 letters of your REAL last name.

Example: REAL Name = John
REAL Last Name = Smith
So, Joh+sm =
First Stars Wars Name = Johsm

Then, for your SW surname, you'd use the first 2 letters of your mother's maiden name together with the first 3 letters of your birthplace (hometown)

Example: REAL mom's maiden name = Martin
Birthplace = California
So, Ma+cal
SW surname = Macal

This would be your Star Wars name: Johsm Macal.
I know, it can sound weird and you'll probably find a couple of ways to make it sound COOL but, it still sounds orginal and Star Wars-ish. I followed this whatever-you-call-it and my SW character name for KOTOR I turned out to be: Balag Emman!

Cool, eh? POST YOURS!

Soogz
12-31-2005, 12:10 PM
I recently just stated to give my PC, Darth Sooges if I was going dark. Or my real name if I was going light.

Mossa
12-31-2005, 02:31 PM
Well, I named mine Revan, in TSL. Tell me guys is The Exile a male or female?

Melly
01-02-2006, 12:29 AM
Well, I named mine Revan, in TSL. Tell me guys is The Exile a male or female?

The Exile is which ever you want.

As for names I named my character from K1 Shayla Varn, and my three Exiles Isan Ilar, Alari Kalar (females) and Jacen (male).

Carthaholic
01-08-2006, 02:30 AM
In both KotOR1 and 2, when I'm playing female I use the name Erynn Noor. If I play a guy, which doesn't happen too often, I go with Davyn Foss or Bren Duraskan. I played a game once with the name Arek Tum, just for the laughs.... Yes, I'm very ashamed... But it's so funny when you go "I'm not Revan anymore, I'm Arek Tum!" (I hope I don't have to explain...)

Soogz
01-08-2006, 01:35 PM
The Exile is which ever you want.

Actually I have heard in the "cannon-like-thingie" the Exile is female.

Timber Wolf
01-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Timber Wolf and Lord Arcane here.

Jeff
01-11-2006, 08:18 PM
I was Owen Star in KotOR and Gandon Starkiller in K2.

Diego Varen
01-12-2006, 03:04 AM
In KOTOR I named my person Kalnar Korr (Ancestor of Jaden Korr from Jedi Academy).

In KOTOR II I named my person Yoshi Mitsu.

TraviSavvy
01-18-2006, 10:36 PM
You guys are really serious about the names

"Darth Boonlar" (light side, boonlar is like nooblar but switched around)
"Darth Maul!" (with the exclamation point)

The Distorted
02-21-2006, 03:01 AM
I have many for my various characters (I'm suprised people have just listed one for each game):

Xethia (pronounced H'a-thee-a) Male, DS. (Both in Kotor1 & 2). Just came up with it randomly years ago (I used it for my multiplayer character on the original Jedi Knight game).
Vious Strata - Female, DS (Kotor1). Spliced it from "Devious Stratagem".
" " - yep, a space bar... So I got no name...I did this in both games, in Kotor1, it was fine, he had no name, but in Kotor2, in some parts, cos of when you take over T3-M4 on Peragus, it has my officially registered name in the game as "T3-M4" now in places e.g. "T3-M4's armband" etc. It still has nothing by his profile picture, and over his head (the model) though...
Tion Strata - Female, DS (Kotor2) heh, kinda see her as a sister to the previous female... derived from "Deception" and "Stratagem".
Lejoh Howma - Male, LS. My Star Wars name (from the equationy-thingy) - Kotor1 & 2.
Lerea Howma - Female, LS. Kotor 1 & 2. Kinda a sister to Lejoh I guess. This was devised by me reconsidering the part in the name equation where I put what I consider to be "my home town". It sounds feminine that's all, so I use it for female chars.
Ednugari - Male, "Grey-side". Kotor 2. Just came up with it randomly years ago, too.

I did a couple piss take ones as well, such as naming my DS male in Kotor1 as Darth Revan, etc...

igyman
02-21-2006, 05:44 AM
Well, I named my character after me (except when I played as a female, then I picked a random name), it made me get into the role of my character when I was playing.

Prime
02-21-2006, 10:43 AM
Rojin Shinobu is in da mother****ing house!

Beast-Thrasher
02-21-2006, 11:34 AM
I try my best to make up names this will be in order the best I can remember:P

KOTOR1:
LSM: Guardian- Heath Jagular
DSF: Guardian- (Can't remember)
LSF: Sentinel- Arteka Sylvio
DSM: Consular - Kelery Qui-Gon

KOTOR2:
LSF: Consular/Jedi Master- Suki Tokaria....That sole asian face one
DSM: Guardian/Sith Lord- (Couldn't think of a name so I used mine)
DSF: Sentinel/Sith Assassin- Orillia Bonta

And that's all I've played so far. Can't wait to start my LSM I'll be a black guy and his last name will be Windu....I just need an awesome first name...

The Distorted
02-21-2006, 03:50 PM
I try my best to make up names this will be in order the best I can remember:P

KOTOR1:
LSM: Guardian- Heath Jagular
DSF: Guardian- (Can't remember)
LSF: Sentinel- Arteka Sylvio
DSM: Consular - Kelery Qui-Gon

KOTOR2:
LSF: Consular/Jedi Master- Suki Tokaria....That sole asian face one
DSM: Guardian/Sith Lord- (Couldn't think of a name so I used mine)
DSF: Sentinel/Sith Assassin- Orillia Bonta

And that's all I've played so far. Can't wait to start my LSM I'll be a black guy and his last name will be Windu....I just need an awesome first name...

Scythe Windu?!

lol :D

JediMaster12
02-22-2006, 03:08 PM
For KOTOR: Lilah Darkraven for F and Rowan Darklighter for Male
For TSL: Revan for male and Padme for female (I switch the last names so many times, I can't remember.) One time I called a character Petronius from a story that I was working on.

zadi
02-22-2006, 08:36 PM
In both my games the main characters are named (female) Mika Hironari and (male) Garren Hironari.

My favorite Japanese actor/singer is Hironari Amano (or Americanized... Amano Hironari). The reason my male character is called Garren rather then Amano is because one of Amano's characters was named Garren.

Darth SINner
02-23-2006, 01:50 AM
KOTOR: LS Male: Zandar

KOTOR 2: DS Male: Darth Viper
LS Female: Jaina Solo

Vaelastraz
02-27-2006, 10:37 AM
At first i choose one of the cool starwarsish random names (in Kotor I)
After several playthroughs i named myself "not Revan" :D

In Kotor II i came up with a rather lame name: Kyle Halcyon :rolleyes:

Beast-Thrasher
03-05-2006, 04:54 PM
Over my reading week I checked what my DSF was for KOTOR it was Skye Degan, I thought it sounded good...

Point Man
03-05-2006, 05:01 PM
Talon Kale for both games on my first playthroughs. Every time I play a new character, I change the name, though. It helps me think of the new character as different from the last guy I played.

PazaakPrincess
03-07-2006, 11:25 AM
Both Games

Women: Sharin Tora, Eleya Ver'Harwen, Landra Ocea, Alloralande Rhade, Tana Honour, Meridian, Erolyn Brendan (some are character names I've used in other games or the sims or in RPG Chat)

Landra is actually short of Alloralande, in a fictional story I wrote there was a character called Alloralande Honoria Ocea but on her world you aren't allowed to use peoples first names directly unless you have a "familial" relationship with them so everyone has a nick name. This was originally a Blake's 7 add-on character and love interest for Kerr Avon.

Tana comes from TanaTuviel which is a mix up of Tinuviel from LOTR but I had an chat Vampire RPG character called Tana Honour for a long time

Meridian I've used for many screen names, email, forum names etc.

Men: Aves Thren, Telemachas Rhade, Darth Pazaak

DarthAragorn
03-12-2006, 08:17 PM
When I feel really uncreative (is that a word?), "The Exile" is my name and title.

But my LS male character in TSL is usually named Kale Skywalker , Ani's relative from four thousand years ago. I got the first name from the random name option.

Haven't played female much, but she's usually named Jaina Arran. The last name is a respelling of the Handmaiden's mother's name, and the first name is, well, most SW fans could guess where I got it.

Spawnof theSith
03-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Lightside: Jeren Kel(current character)
Darkside: Jeren Kel, Johnny Depp

TSR
03-13-2006, 06:04 AM
KOTOR1-
call him darth revan
"i am no longer darth revan! i'm darth revan!"

ViperSkeele
03-14-2006, 01:17 AM
My favorite character name was for the only female PC I ever played: Shail Panpot

milo
03-20-2006, 01:32 AM
Male: Rane Halcyon, Jacen Falton
Female: Tanya Rust, Laura Fenn

Weiser_Cain
03-20-2006, 02:35 AM
Vera_Cain was Revan
Weiser_Cain was the Exile

PoiuyWired
03-20-2006, 05:45 PM
kotor1: Actuali A'Siflord <=== so true, so right.

or, go old school and call him: Nick Soapdish.

TiGroundcrawler
03-21-2006, 11:08 AM
jOSpR wEnOR
Ti Groundcrawler
Boone Groundcrawler
Salth Groundcrawler
Vel Aath
Hawke Sa-Vin
Raltharan Araluu
Padme Hendyker
I used these name when i played KOTOR and TSL I only completed them 2 each as a woman.

Chaos_Wolf_1989
03-21-2006, 06:55 PM
This thread is kind of pointless, I was just wondering what you named your character(s) in kotor (besides your real name of course)
this will be interesting...

I named my Dark Side female Alora, my Light Side female Crin, and my Dark Side male Vicious.

Shem
03-21-2006, 10:47 PM
I always delete the included last name. I just have my character on a first name basis. Popular names I've used are Danik, Dak, Jinn, Aric, and Dane. Sometimes I'm in the mood for whatever sounds cool at the time. Female names I've like to use are Mira, Alora, Lory, and Kellin. Mira is funny because it was my most popular choice for K1, then to see that it was a party member's name for K2 blew my mind.

The Distorted
03-22-2006, 01:46 PM
I named my Dark Side female Alora, my Light Side female Crin, and my Dark Side male Vicious.

That last name doesn't happen to be based upon a certain anime's lead villain, does it? ;)

PoiuyWired
03-22-2006, 04:45 PM
That last name doesn't happen to be based upon a certain anime's lead villain, does it? ;)

DOn't think they have a head model fot that unfortunately, but a Sith Tremor Sword would do well as a weapon... all we need is an explosive pet.

Now Malek should show up with pistols, and all is fine.

Chaos_Wolf_1989
03-22-2006, 05:37 PM

Vicious from Cowboy Bebop? Yeah.

The Distorted
03-22-2006, 06:56 PM
Then all we need is a fighter plane mod for the swoop races and we're sorted ;)

Hey Chaos_Wolf, the face model you chose for your Vicious character didn't happen to be the same as this by any chance, did it?:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/755/noname8ij.jpg

And as PoiuyWired suggested - for this character I gave him a Sith Tremor Sword ironically, anyway :lol:

He wasn't based on Vicious, but it seems that he does in fact meet all the requirements :giggle1:

Non-false Jedi
03-22-2006, 08:24 PM
The first character i evere made a played largly through was "Trekor Lynassian"

~DarthGeek~
03-22-2006, 08:43 PM
My first name was (don't laugh...) "Funky Monkey". I'm serious, i bought it
in the discount section place and thought it was gonna suck ( boy was i wrong)
so i gave him a stupid name.

Chaos_Wolf_1989
03-23-2006, 05:32 PM
Then all we need is a fighter plane mod for the swoop races and we're sorted ;)

Hey Chaos_Wolf, the face model you chose for your Vicious character didn't happen to be the same as this by any chance, did it?:

http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/755/noname8ij.jpg

:

Oh......my......god.......That's the same exact character for my DS male on Knights II!!!!!!! Fully DS and everything!!!! O_O Except mine was a Jedi Counciler and Sith Lord. But my DS male on Knights I looks different. I'll take a pic of him later tonight.

Beast-Thrasher
03-27-2006, 02:54 PM
Scythe Windu?!

lol :D

Lol sorry but no, I named all my other characters over the Teachers Strike

Jedi Master: Suki Tokaria
Sith Lord: Kesler Raagan
Sith Assassin: Orillia Bonta
Jedi Watchmen: Leatrek Qel-Droma
Sith Marauder: Ailia Sorso
Jedi Weapons Master: Kelch Windu

And last
Jargo Fett: A mysterious bounty hunter that wields the force with a high powered blaster carbine

RaV™
03-27-2006, 05:14 PM
The ever so kool random!

Liit Orda
09-05-2006, 08:32 PM
Liit Orda all the way! A sexless name for a sexless character. Did once play as 'Raven Orda' cos I liked the jumbled Revan.

Vegard Aune
09-06-2006, 10:34 AM
In all my male names I've named myself Vegard Aune, as that is my real name.
On my only female game (in TSL) I used a random name. (But man, I had to search for ages to find something that sounded good.)

SithAnnihilator
09-06-2006, 11:27 AM
Ive played both male and female a countless number of times.

K1 & K2

LS M Garyn Daan
LS F Adena Paraphette
DS M Daalen Phae
DS F Rianna Volaute

Somehow i find the female exile more appealing. Maybe I'm, imagining it but it seems the story is much more immersive as a female, well that and I have a deep hatred for Handmaiden. Although I tend to play LS up until I complete Nar Shaddaa. I prefer Mira over Haanhar (SP?? cant even spell his name anymore :blush2: ) After aquiring her I start to deviate (if necessary, though I tend to lean toward darkside moreso than lightside)

USM (just because those saber styles rock!) + HLFP + Jedi Consular + Sith Lord + Master Force Focus + Force Chain Lightning = Uber Killer (even with the hardcore mod in the halowan plugin :D )

Lantzen
09-06-2006, 03:58 PM
I usaly use the random generator, and when i find something that sounds good i use only the first name

XioJade
09-06-2006, 05:28 PM
DS Male (KOTOR) : Kyro
DS Female (KOTOR) : Jade
DS Male (KOTOR II) : Kalek
DS Female (KOTOR II) : Ming

Master Dana13
09-06-2006, 06:25 PM
Kotor1 mine was Darth Mejia

Kotor2 Luke Starkiller :twogun:

Temp3rMental
09-06-2006, 08:33 PM
Can't remember what I named my KotOR I character (It closely resembled Visas' name), but for KotORII its Barrik Raynn.

Anglu
09-12-2006, 05:54 AM
I named my male characters Amol Kotay (only a Star Trek fan knows who that is;)), and my female characters either Padme Degan or, more recently, [my girlfriends first name] Degan.

I thought it's Amal Kotay?
Well I also like to use ST-names, especially "Kathryn" or "B'Elanna".
Or I out together klingon words to form a name, like many players at www.kriegerimperium.de do, then I get names like "maSvov" (=Moonlight), "chalqul" (=Skyfire), "SoS'Hovmey" (=mother of the Stars, my charname there), or "yavSub" (=solid ground).
Sometimes I also use latin words, for example in my actual game I try to play DS, so I gave my PC the last name "Tenebrae" (=darknes).
Some olde german names are also quite interesting, such as "Alrun" (=noble sorceress), "Baltrun" (=sorceress and secret) or "Jördis" (=sword and goddess)
(ö means an 'o' with two dots on it, if you can't see it. I don't want to write "oe" here, because in English it is pronounced different than in German.)

Anglu
09-20-2006, 03:04 PM
And sometimes I just use names out of novels or movies I like. For Example Diotima is a Character from the Darkover-novels.

DarthRevane
09-23-2006, 12:36 AM
kotor I:
male: revan austere
female: angelina jolie

kotor II:
male: Kuras Monstran
female: zsa zsa gabor (i dont know why...)

CSI
09-24-2006, 01:22 AM
I just used Nihilus. No "Darth" because this will make me feel he's redeemed and come back to save the galaxy.

The_Mandalore
09-24-2006, 12:57 PM
Darth Cyrus for both games.

The Architect
09-25-2006, 08:59 AM
My character names are...

KotOR

First ever play-through: Mason Khan

After my first ever playthrough...

Neutral Male: Revan
Neutral Female: Revan
LS Male: Master Revan
LS Female: Princess Revan
DS Male: Darth Revan
DS Female: Lord Revan

KotOR II

First ever play-through: Hans-Thor Pagan

After my first ever play-through...

Neutral Male: The Exile
Neutral Female: The Exile
LS Male: Master Exile
LS Female: Princess Exile
DS Male: Darth Exile
DS Female: Lord Exile

KPH2293
09-25-2006, 11:22 PM
KotOR 1:
Male: Crix Stormwaker
Female: None (Haven't played one yet)

KotOR 2:
Male: Kyle Korr
Female: Kyla Korr

Lord_MalaKdoggk
10-16-2006, 07:06 PM
I am Sato Yast, But you can call me Master.

Master omega
10-16-2006, 08:32 PM
mine in kotor mine were always male = Jaden korr and for female one the first game created for me that i thought was extrelmy cool True Star.