PDA

View Full Version : Business

rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 06:51 AM
just a idia but what about having your own business to make money on a few of the planets??

Ztalker
01-08-2006, 07:56 AM
It's against the jedi code to Involve youself in such things, since you might ignore small problems then.
It would be cool to have your own Spice-route, thus forfilling the Ebon Hawks destiny :p

ChAiNz.2da
01-08-2006, 08:03 AM
I'm not too ~saucy~ on the idea of a "business".. it seems too slow-paced for an action/RPG. Though of course, a good storyline will end that argument real quick ;)

However, if your 'business' was something like Bounty Hunting, Smuggling or as Ztalker mentioned, Spice runs.. something along those lines I would definitely go for... :D

I just wouldn't want something as mediocre as shopkeeper, bartender or , heaven forbid, Rancor stall cleaner :eek: :xp: hehehe...

Sabretooth
01-08-2006, 10:24 AM
I'm 100% with Chainzie on his one. Still, it dpends upon the story. I don't think a "business" would fit into the kind of story and gameplay the KotOR series dishes out..

rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 10:38 AM
it was just a idia to see what people thought,
it just came to my head.

ChAiNz.2da
01-08-2006, 10:47 AM
it was just a idia to see what people thought,
it just came to my head. Don't get us wrong, it is a good idea :)

I'm sure there will be many more opinions to come flowing in ;) Most of us are just posting our thoughts on the matter, and I'm sure ther will be ALOT of opinions coming in.. hehehe..

rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 12:55 PM
Don't get us wrong, it is a good idea :)

I'm sure there will be many more opinions to come flowing in ;) Most of us are just posting our thoughts on the matter, and I'm sure ther will be ALOT of opinions coming in.. hehehe..

thanks

RobQel-Droma
01-08-2006, 02:42 PM
I don't really think it would fit well with KotOR, sounds more like something for Galaxies.

rhinomatt
01-08-2006, 03:58 PM
I don't really think it would fit well with KotOR, sounds more like something for Galaxies.
yea i know what you meen.

as i said i was just wondering.

Prime
01-08-2006, 08:45 PM
However, if your 'business' was something like Bounty Hunting, Smuggling or as Ztalker mentioned, Spice runs.. something along those lines I would definitely go for... :DI'd rather those sorts of things be left out of the KOTOR series, but I'd love to see an RPG where you could play a Han Solo/Boba Fett character.

Jae Onasi
01-08-2006, 10:55 PM
Bounty hunting, spice runs, perhaps delivering a serum/med supplies to a sector of the galaxy that's come down with Rakatan plague or that flu that Jolee talks about. Might work as a good sidequest.

JediMaster12
01-09-2006, 06:36 PM
Yeah, I like that Jae Onasi but as to running your own business is against the Jedi Code if you are a Jedi, if you are not you will not care.