PDA

View Full Version : disappearing dead jedi

Darth_Death
01-08-2006, 04:48 PM
i thought when jedi or sith die they disapear like the folowing have (darth maul)
(mace windu) ( old obi-wan-kenobi) i just saw the third movie again and noticed
dooku does not die

share ur thoughts

Darth_Terros
01-08-2006, 05:12 PM
i just saw the third movie again and noticed
dooku does not die

I think having your head cut off pretty much = death lol

Um i dont know what makes you think Maul and windu dissapeared? because they didnt lol maul got cut in half and fell down a shaft! *ok i guess he kinda dissapeard down the hole and windu kinda dissapeared out a window but its tad bit different from the dissapearing trick obi wan did lol

Anyway if you were paying attention *obviosuly you werent* the whole dissapearing thing is what yoda was on about when tells obiwan he's been talking to Qui gon and he has things to teach them.

MachineCult
01-08-2006, 09:11 PM
My god close this thread, Darth_Death read the Code of Conduct, it says no stupitity!!!
The only Jedi who could possibly appear as ghosts are Obi-Wan, Yoda, Anakin and Qui-Gon.
Loads of Jedi die in the prequels, none disappear.

PoiuyWired
01-11-2006, 06:08 PM
But will they eventually disappear?

I thought not all knows how to become a force ghost...

While I don't think "rank" as a jedi have anything to do with it, I do think some Jedis may not have enough training to become a force ghost.

TK-8252
01-20-2006, 05:41 PM
They only disappear when their body becomes one with the Force. None of the prequel Jedi did so (Qui-Gon's retains his spiritual self, but not his physical self).

MachineCult
01-20-2006, 05:43 PM
Thats right Poiuy, hardly any of the Jedi knew how to become a force ghost.

Darth_Death
01-20-2006, 05:43 PM
They only disappear when their body becomes one with the Force. None of the prequel Jedi did so (Qui-Gon's retains his spiritual self, but not his physical self).

thankz at least someone answered my question

MachineCult
01-20-2006, 05:46 PM
You're meant to know from the movies.