PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: A Broken Galaxy

Xbx_Inthusiast
01-18-2006, 06:38 PM
Three years after the dark Sith lord Revan came to power, when the Dark side of the Force cast a shadowy, evil veil over the galaxy, the Jedi in hiding came out, willing to fight and help piece back together to shattered remains of the Galaxy.
Most of the Jedi had fallen to the Dark side by force or volunteering during Revan's reign. The Dark side is a threat on every world, scaring civilians and Rebels, for the power of the the Sith was infinite. The Jedi council has been reborn on Dantooine, away from the eyes of the Sith, and are secretly planning an uprise against them.
Several Sith Lords have risen to power. Darth Tergis (Revan's right-hand Sith) has been tracking down these Jedi who are going to planets. He and his men have been tracking, ambushing, and slaughtering the Jedi wherever they are found. Their interests have piqued about Force sensitives too, for they have the 'capability' to become Sith Lords instead of Jedi Knights.
The Mandalorians have made several outposts on different worlds and are the same old, rough, senseless army. Yet, they are more organized and skillful than ever. They are under the new Mandalore, Canderous Ordo. Canderous has a background with Revan, but has turned to the Dark Side. They currently have a truce with the Jedi, but being with the Sith, we know the truce won't last long.
The Republic is being led by Carth Onasi, and currently are at war with the Sith. They have a truce with the Mandalorians and the Jedi, but are helping the Jedi with their 'Rebellion' against the Sith. Secretly, that is.
Even though the power and lure of the Dark side is tough, the Jedi have banned together and they have been most resilient. Tracking down Force sensitives on planets nearby and training the Jedi they already have, the Jedi council has a plan, a plan that will hopefully bring peace back to the post apocalyptic Galaxy..

JediMaster12
02-02-2006, 06:41 PM
Character: Argus Rand
Species: Human
Bio: Sensitive to the Force but unawares. His astro droid "Sneaky" is his best friend and close companion. Survivor of the battle at Citadel Station and currently on assignment on Deralia.

A twenty year old star pilot for the Republic named Argus Rand somehow senses an impending doom approaching the world of Deralia. Not knowing of his sensitive nature to the Force, he went through life taking risks where no one else would. This darkness plaguing the planet was nothing new but there was something different about it; something was coming. He looked at his T4 astromech, his loyal companion ever since he built him and said, "Sneaky, I have a bad feeling about this."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-04-2006, 11:50 PM
(Long post, but read, it helps.)
Name: Matthew O'Kari
Race: Human
Rank/Job: Jedi Knight-Consular
Weapons: Green Double-bladed lightsaber
Home planet:Alderaan

His hands dance around the controls of his Jedi Starfighter as he tries to stabilize it after being hit in the left wing. "Try to cut off power to the left wing seven-two!" The astromech droid beeped and whirred as it was struck with a laser, blowing it up in a blaze of electricity. "Oh..Man." He touches a couple of buttons near his rear-view view screen. He sees two Sith Starfighters trailing him. "Force don't fail me now..." He looked back forward and smirked as he punched in a couple of controls for the directions. A small joystick emerged from the center console. "Manual Override." A voice said behind him in a mechanical manner "Manual Override commencing." He growled a little as he was hit in the back of the ship by a blaster shot, then another las whizzed past the right side of his starfighter. He headed towards the closest planet. "Computer, what system are we in?" "Deralian system, home of th-" "No need for introductions, what's the closest planet with a landing pad?" "Deralia." "Then lets go." He pressed on the throttle hard, speeding forward, a tail of black, opaque smoke trailing behind him. He pulled back hard, then let loose on the throttle, giving no speed. His ship pulled into a backflip as the two Sith starfighters speeded under him. He re-instated himself in his position and fired two missles, both spiraling around each other headed for one of the starfighters. Bingo. One of the starfighters exploded and bits of it went flying everywhere. He dove for the planet as the other starfighter seemed to change interests. "We're coming in hard, prepare the brake flaps." "Preparing flaps." The computer said. "Failure to prepare flaps." He sighed. He eased up on the throttle as he landed roughly on a smuggling landing pad, skidding forward, then sideways on a bed of sparks. He breathed a sigh of relief as he landed, quickly leaping out and taking off towards the closest sign of cover. He crouched behind a small metal box as the fighter exploded, reducing that area of the landing area to rubble. "There's no telling when they'll realize a ship just exploded in a smuggler's shuttle area.. " He stood up and ran towards the closest door to the city, flipping his robe's hood up and concealing his Jedi attire and his unique elongated saber hilt.

JediMaster12
02-06-2006, 03:10 AM
Argus saw the explosion on the smuggler's dock and thought, "Somebody trespassed again." He knew that smugglers fought over use of that particular dock considering that it used to belong to Davik and had been given orders to leave it be. He felt an impulse to head in that direction but being one that had a large streak in loyalty, he tried to resist. He couldn't and decided to jump in his speeder and head in that direction. Telling his friend Sneaky to follow him he made his way to his landspeeder. Along the way he said, "I don't why Sneaky but I have to go. Something is telling me to go there."

((I'll also play a Sith Lord. His name is Darth Tergis and is obsessed with the destruction of the Jedi Order whether they turn to the darkside or die in combat. The particular thorn in his side is Master Matthew O'Kari who has managed to escape time and time again. He also has a special ability of making your worst fears become reality through the Force.))

Above the system Deralia, a blackhooded figure stood on the bridge of the Sith command ship The Avenger silently gazing at the planet below. Speaking in a low menacing tone, he spoke to his lieutenant, "Send two patrols to the surface and find the Jedi O'Kari. Show no mercy to those that harbor him."
"As you wish Lord Tergis."
Darth Tergis continued to gaze at the planet and said, "Soon I will have a new apprentice, if O'Kari doesn't get him first."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-06-2006, 07:51 PM
((That's all good, seems fair. I'm gonna make the things.. or whatever fight me now, kay? I'm itching for a fight.))

Stops for a moment, resting on the side of a building, catching his breath from the running. "Knowing this planet, there's no telling what will happen to me if i'm caught.." He looked around and headed into an alley, leaning against the brick wall. He flipped down his hood. His short, black hair coming unfolded and resting on the sides of his head, his bangs falling short of his eyes, but covering his eyebrows.
He heard faint footsteps from behind him. He spun around quickly, reaching into his robe and withdrawing his lightsaber with his right hand. He didn't ignite it, but kept it ready at his side. A small girl walked up to him, dressed in ragged clothing and had dirt caked all over her. He put away his saber and kneeled down. "Hey little girl, what are you doing here?" He asked, watching her slowly step back.
Something clicked in his mind. He stood up, grabbing his lightsaber and jumping up just as a red flash of light swept past his current position. He pulled into a graceful backflip and landed in the street near the entrance of the alleyway. "No.. anywhere but here.." He said to himself, igniting his lightsaber with his right thumb, holding the double-bladed green saber in one hand.
Another Dark Jedi uncloaked behind him, as the one who attacked him first realized that Matthew was behind him now. Matthew sighed a little, grabbing the lightsaber in both hands and twirling it around his head and charging forward to the first Dark Jedi. He spun it vertically forward as he lept in the air over the Jedi, dipping the saber's top blade low as he cleared the jump, but the Dark Jedi ducked under it, making the energy blade slice across the ground, leaving a long scorch mark. Matthew landed in a crouch, his back facing the two attackers.
He looked up at the girl from under his bangs. "Run," he said in a desperate voice. The girl took his advice and ran off. Matthew spun the saber over his head and twirled backward, bringing his foot around with his saber as he twirled, swinging directly under a jumping Jedi. He took this advantage and stood up, pivoting in place, holding the saber straight vertically and twirling it, the blade slicing through the Jedi which was over his head, dropping two sides of the Dark Jedi's body on either side of him. He faced the other Dark Jedi, twirling the saber and resting it under his arm with one hand, not letting it touch clothing.
He charged toward the other Jedi, the double saber in his right arm, glowing with the wind. (Like Darth Maul running.. BattleFront II if you will). He pulled it forward with both hands and twirled it around his body as he came close to the Jedi, he twirled it on either side of him with both hands, each blade striking the Jedi's lightsaber's blade. With the last contacted hit to the Jedi's blade, he stopped and swung hard, hitting the hilt and the Jedi's hand, slicing the hand, and the lightsaber hilt in half, making the Jedi drop the saber. He twirled and threw out his right leg in a roundhouse. His boot smashing into the Jedi's right cheek and making him recoil and spin backwards onto the ground. He walked over to the Jedi and put his foot on the Jedi's chest, putting the top of the saber's forward blade near the Jedi's neck.
"Leave, or you won't have the choice to."

The Jedi backed up and took off as Matthew's saber blades dropped back down into the hilt. He put the saber into his sash again and flipped his hood up, walking into the street, wiping off beads of sweat from his brows.

((sheesh.. done))

JediMaster12
02-07-2006, 05:20 PM
Darth Tergis was getting more angry yet he kept it controlled as he felt his dark Jedi being cut down by the Jedi O'Kari. He was so angry he projected his anger through the Force towards O'Kari You will not destroy my plans Jedi. I will see you dead before the destruction of the Jedi!

Meanwhile, Argus was racing through the lanes of Deralia trying to get to the smuggler's dock. They had just touched down when he felt a cold anger, Darth Tergis', though he didn't know what it was at the time. Shaking it off he asked Sneaky to run a diagnostic on the crashed vessel. He didn't see three dark Jedi closing in on him.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-07-2006, 07:14 PM
Stops for a second, feeling the anger and hearing the projected message. He turns around and runs back to the dock, something clicking in his mind. He withdrew his double-lightsaber and spun it over his head, he threw off his robe and skidded on the ground, throwing the lightsaber towards the man, the saber barely passing him and hitting something solid as it passed by. The Dark Jedi uncloaked and fell to the ground in two pieces, his saber gracefully spinning back to his hand. He walked over to the man, the saber blades sinking back into the hilt. "What are you doing here?" He said, looking a little worried that he might have put this man's life in danger.

JediMaster12
02-07-2006, 11:11 PM
Argus, more shocked than afraid said, "I would ask the same thing Master Jedi. I came to investigate the crash here on the smuggler's platform, rather something told me I should come here to look."
Seeing the concerned look on the Jedi's face he then said, "Master Jedi, we should leave. If smugglers or the Sith find you, they could kill you," then speaking to Sneaky, the droid summoned the speeder and Argus motioned for the Jedi to follow.

High above Darth Tergis was roaring in anger. He ended up using force wave on one of his men, sending him into a console and killing him. To his second in command he said, "Ready my ship. I'm going to kill that Jedi one way or another. Land troops beyond the energy fields and deploy the fleet so that nothing gets off the system," and Tergis stormed towards the hangar where his ship was. The second in command said, "As you wish Lord Tergis."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-07-2006, 11:39 PM
Matthew nodded and grabbed his robe and donned it, putting his left hand out to the left, palm outward. A strong gust of energy knocked the cloaking off of a Dark Jedi and made him fly backward into the starfighter, knocking himself unconscious. "I agree..but.. eh.. that can wait until later.." He nodded to himself, following the young man.

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 01:27 AM
After take off, the gust sent the last Dark Jedi flying into the wreckage. Argus guided the speeder to one of the low run districts on Deralia. He landed it in a small bay that was cleverly concealed. Speaking to the Jedi he said, "This is a safe house I made. I know it's a bit run down but it's out of sight and most people don't even know what it is." Seeing the look on the Jedi's face he continued, "Don't worry Master Jedi. I'm not a smuggler or anyting like that. I'm just a pilot for the Republic. This is the place I like to come to when I want to be alone. It's got a life to it."

"Master, I've failed to seize the one you..."
"You have failed me for the last time," Tergis was Force choking the dark Jedi that had been knocked unconcious, "The penalty for failure is death," and the dark Jedi died.
Looking around, Tergis closed his eyes and let his senses run amok. Opening them he smiled, "We are getting close."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 07:25 PM
The Jedi finally breathed a sigh of relief. "Safe house.. hopefully it's safe.." He looked around, taking off his robe and letting his Jedi Attire be fully seen. His long hilt was tucked into his sash with a small hook and his boots were half metal, half rubber. He had rubber/metal shoulder platings and his main overral attire was colorful and distinguished, almost tribal. "Alright, come with me, we have much to discuss.." He headed into the next room and sat down on a small chair, motioning for him to sit near him. "Alright..I originally thought coming to this planet was an accident, but it seems the Force has guided me here." He stared into the man's eyes with concern. "I believe me being here has put you to the test, as my kind is being hunted." He straightened back up. "It's easy to tell that you are strong in the force. With proper training and patience, you may become a Jedi." He coughed a little. "Maybe if you were younger.. the Jedi might take you in for training, but as for the moment, it is not my place to speak of such matters."

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 07:35 PM
"Me a Jedi? Nah. Besides I've had these types of things happen to me all my life. If Sneaky could speak a sentient language he would tell ya himself."
Argus then got up and turned on a power light as it was getting dark. He then came back with a cup of tea in his hand and handed it to the Jedi. Sitting down he said, "How did you end up on this planet?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 08:30 PM
He sighed a little and set the tea down. "Well, I was heading to Dantooine to talk to my master when I was attacked by several Sith starfighters. I was hit and my droid was destroyed, so I crash landed on that smuggler's platform. They know i'm here, and they won't stop until i'm killed." He stood up. "The thing is, i'm asking you to come with me. This world will be invaded and taken over by the Sith even more so. I'm going to Dantooine, soon. Since i'm going there anyway, I was hoping you would come with me, to train to be a Jedi. I'm sure you would make a great Jedi. With your Mechanical abilities and your sense of courage and bravery, i'm sure you would be a great Jedi. But that is your own decision."

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 10:18 PM
Taking some time to ponder his response, Argus played with the pendant that he had ever since he could remember. When he decided he said, "Master Jedi I'll help you find a way off this world. If they are looking for you, then the first thing is to deploy their fleet to make sure nothing gets off the system. The planet will be under quarantine. Still I know of a ship that is just off the smuggler's platform you just crashed on. It has been there for awhile and no one has laid claim to it so it's under the protection of the Republic for now. We could use the ship to break the quarantine. There is just one problem however."

Darth Tergis was racing his speeder throughout the sector where the Jedi's ship crashed. He was so angry and frustrated because the people, the noise was getting to be too much. He contacted his lieutenants and ordered the patrols to be sent down and declare martial law, "Find that Jedi. Show no mercy," and he went back to his command vessel to get away from all the noise.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-08-2006, 11:12 PM
The Jedi blinked and nodded. "Alright, show me where this is. Between me and you, there can be no problems. I trust you, and I hope you trust me. We have to stick together, bring your droid along too, he will be of use."

JediMaster12
02-08-2006, 11:50 PM
"Of course I wouldn't have it any other way. The problem is that we have to get to the lower levels first. Remember I said that the ship belonged technically to the Republic, well the launch codes were stolen by a gang called Brejik's Boys. Some retaliation feeling after what happened on Taris. The difficulty is getting into the back door. The first obstacle is to get to the lower levels first."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 12:26 AM
"That will be the easy part, remember, i'm a Jedi. Now, the hard part will be actually getting the ship, because most Republic officers have been trained to resist Force Persuading.." He said with a grimace.

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 02:59 AM
"True but the platform where the ship is, well it's guarded by droids. I happen to know what models they are. Pure pazaak to get by them," then Sneaky began to warble his beeps and whistles. Listening Argus said, "Right Sneaky. Garin can get us in the base and he'll be in the cantina in the lower levels," then turning to O'Kari, he said, "We better hurry. We don't have much time."
He motioned to O'kari to follow him back to the speeder and they headed towards the lower levels of the cities.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 11:43 AM
"A ship guarded by droids?" He said as the wind blew by his face as the vehicle sped towards the lower levels. "What a bad idea, I mean, what are these guys? Guarding a ship with droids? Are they Gizka?"

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 12:27 PM
"No but they are supposed to be the best security/protocol droids out right now though I suspect they are more than that. I say supposed because they can be easily tricked, if you know what to say. The reason I suspect they are more that because they having a liking for violence, almost as if they were built for it."

Darth Tergis had returned to his ship and was gazing out the window. He was thinking, [I]Come out, come out wherever you are. You can't escape tiny Jedi.[I]

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 12:34 PM
Smirks as he heard the message from Darth Tergis. "Well.. it looks like we're at the elevator.." He hopped off the bike. "Now.. he looked at the unguarded elevator. "Strange.."

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 01:21 PM
"What is it Master Jedi?" Argus asked. Then Sneaky began to beep wildly. Out of the blue, two dark Jedi appeared. One said menacingly, "Lord Tergis is most dipleased that you managed to escape him but this time, you shall go no farther."
Argus put a hand on the handle of his blaster but it was whisked away by one of the dark Jedi. Rather indignantly he said, "Give it back!" and the blaster soared back into his hand and he made ready to fire.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 01:25 PM
Matthew turned around and withdrew his double bladed saber, not igniting it. "Why? Do you wish to capture or kill me? Or.. just talk, because I won't fight unless I have to.." When he saw the blaster get flung back to Argus's hand, his eyes widened. He mumbled something under his breath about potential as he waited for the Dark Jedi's answer.

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 02:36 PM
"Surely you must know why Jedi. Our master wishes the Sith to rule," and the dark Jedi ignited their lightsaber. "Now enough talk!"
Argus fired a few shots but they were deflected. Sneaky was trying to get the elevator activated which had been locked by the dark Jedi. Argus put away his blaster and charged at the the dark Jedi. The Jedi was rather stunned by the sudden charge and was not ready for when Argus grabbed the wrist holding the lighsaber and tried to pry it away. They were locked in a deathgrip for life and survival.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 03:12 PM
He ignited his double lightsaber and charged after the other Jedi. He jumped into the air and spun, spinning in air, his lightsaber blades striking the other Jedi's blade, knocking it in random directions. A couple strikes to the Jedi's lightsaber, and the Dark Jedi finally came on an offensive, striking out towards Matthew violently. He roughly blocked the Dark Jedi's strikes and knocked them away. He twirled and hit the Jedi's lightsaber hard with his back blade. Matthew let the blades slide back in his hilt as he spun around and kicked hard towards the now-open for attack Dark Jedi, hitting him in the chest and making him fall backwards and skid a few feet. Matthew sheathed his lightsaber and put his hand out towards the Jedi, the Dark Jedi's lightsaber was yanked from his hand and it flew to Matthew's. He ignited the saber and walked to the Dark Jedi. The Jedi ran towards him, defenseless. Matthew spun to the side, around him, with the ignited red saber held out to the side, horizontally. The Jedi ran right through the blade, falling to the ground in two pieces. Matthew twirled back around and let the saber blades slide back into the hilt. He glanced over at Argus, tossing the saber on the ground near him. 'Let the force move through you Argus, you can do this,' he projected his thoughts.

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 05:05 PM
Locked in his death grip manuever, Argus felt something but brushed it away as he summoned his will to hang on. That brief second gave the dark Jedi the time he needed and he pushed off and gave a force push that sent Argus flying. Landing hard, Argus saw stars but was not blind to the saber on the ground some 20 paces away. With the same thougts he had when he wanted his blaster back, the saber flew to his hand and he ignited it. The dark Jedi was clearly confused and not prepared for the string attacks of Argus. In a clever move, Argus kicked the other saber out of the dark Jedi's hand and caught it igniting it. The dark Jedi was clearly afraid and Argus was debating whether or not to kill him.

High above, Darth Tergis was smiling, Kill him. Kill him NOW!!

With a fierce, "NO!" Argus shut the blades off and told the dark Jedi to leave. He watched the Jedi flee clearly shaken. Meanwhile Sneaky had managed to unlock the elevator and was beeping only to be ignored by a shaken Argus.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 05:18 PM
He glances at Argus and nods with a smile. "See.. You've come to rely on the Force.." Matthew said, holding out a hand as the two sabers flew from Argus's hand and to his own. He put them within his sash and closed his robe, leaving the hood off. "We'll have time to talk about this once we're out of here, now lets go." He walked to the elevator and waved a hand infront of it, concentrating on the locking mechanism. The hammer of the lock slid back and the door slid open easily. "Come on," he said, walking into the elevator.

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 05:38 PM
Tergis was getting angry and started levitating things and throwing them at unfortunate subordinates screaming, "JEDI SLIME!!! I WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO RUIN MY CAREFULLY LAID PLANS!!" After wards, he seemed to calm down and said to his lieutenant who manged to not be hit, "The search will be too long through the lower levels. We will have the fighters rake the surface with blaster fire then we can find the boy."
"The entire planet my lord? There are billions of people and our own men still on the surface."
"Your predecessor once made the mistake of questioning my orders, Surely you aren't just as stupid?"
"No milord I will as you command," and the lieutenant left to give the order.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 06:05 PM
As Argus stepped onto the Elevator, Matthew pressed a button on the side as the door slid closed and the elevator descended into the Lower City. He walked out of the elevator with Argus trailing behind. "Hmm..This way.. I believe." He headed right and to the cantina. He flipped up his hood and walked inside, Argus stepping to his side. "Now, where is this man who you're referring to?"

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 06:23 PM
Still shaken by what happened, Argus almost didn't hear what O'Kari was saying. Before a second question could come out he said, "Garin is a human sentient. He usually hangs around the pazaak tables. This is his favorite dive however and he has somewhat good relations with Brejik's Boys." Argus followed Matthew into the cantina after telling Sneaky to wait outside.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 06:26 PM
He moved forward, walking around the Cantina a little before coming across the man he was talking about. He stood infront of Garin. "So, Garin, I see you have a ship.." Matthew said, glancing at Argus to continue.

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 06:48 PM
Argus gave a slight shake of annoyance, "What he mean Garin is that I need the codes for the sweet vessel on dock."
"Sure I know what you mean. Don't bother going to the gang's base because I already have them right here," Garn replied.
"Good give em here," Argus held out his hand but Garin didn't make a move to give it to him.
"You know the deal."
"How much this time?"
"A lift off this backwater planet."
"What," asked Argus.
"You heard me."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-09-2006, 11:39 PM
Matthew smirked and waved his hand gracefully by the guys face. "You want to give him the codes, and everything's fine, theres no need for you to ride with us.." He said. Garin repeated the words in a trance like state, and wrote the codes on a small datapad and handed it to Argus. Matthew smirked and nodded. It was nice to be needed, even though he didn't get the respect he deserved.

JediMaster12
02-10-2006, 01:43 AM
"Good let's get to the ship and get out of here." Argus led the way back to the speeder and guided to the ship the Falcon's Cry. Sneaky immediately went on board to warm up the system. Argus noticed two speeders of Sith troopers were headed their way. He shouted into his comm, "Sneaky, fire up the turrets!" and pulled out his blaster.

On the ship orbiting Deralia, Darth Tergis received the transmission that the Jedi O'Kari and the pilot were found. Smiling he gave the order to kill the Jedi but to bring the pilot to him. Soon I will have my apprentice, one young and more powerful.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-10-2006, 07:30 PM
Matthew looked around and withdrew his lightsaber, deflecting blaster fire back at the sith as they unloaded with their repeating rifles. As the loading ramp closed, two monted turrets dropped out nearby, their blasters ripping apart the sith invaders. Matthew ran to the control room, sheathing his saber hilt. He punched in a couple hyperspace coordinates in the galaxy map as the droid finished off the sith and took over lifting off. "We're gonna make it.." He said to himself with a smile.

JediMaster12
02-11-2006, 02:58 AM
Darth Tergis watxhed as he saw the stock freighter attempt to leave the system. He said to his lieutenant, "Resume the straif runs and send six of our best fighters to cripple the vessel. Do not let them escape."

On board the ship Argus saw the proximity emitter and said, "We've got company. Six fighters coming hard and fast on our six."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-11-2006, 12:11 PM
He smirked. "I've got the ships, you concentrate on getting us out of this mess." He said, running to the back of the ship and climbing up a ladder to the turrets. He hopped up on turret and sat in the seat. He put on the helmet and grasped the controls. He unloaded on one ship, blowing it to pieces. The other ships rolled and dodged out of the way. He fired a mass of bullets and spread them in a horizontal manner, taking down two ships as they ran into the fire. He spun around as one Ship just finished a firing run on the ship's surface. He fired a few rounds into that one, making it sputter and slam into the ship and explode. He took down one more when he was turned around. He spun around and couldn't find the sixth one. He turned around an finally saw it, it had run under the ship for a firing run on the life support systems. He unloaded on the last one, blowing it up rather quickly. He moved away and slid down the ladder, force sprinting to the Control room. "Go, they're all down."

JediMaster12
02-12-2006, 03:25 AM
The Falcon's Cry made the jump into hyperspace without further incident leaving a raging Tergis on the deck of his flagship, cursing O'Kari and the Jedi. Argus was sitting in the pilot's seat relaxing and breathing a deep sigh of relief. Sneaky warbled and he said, "Everything's good. You better make any necessary repairs ok?"
Sneaky had just left and Argus was left alone in the cockpit but he piped up, "Since we won't be hitting Dantooine for a while, maybe you could explain a few things Master Jedi."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-12-2006, 10:48 AM
He leaned on a wall nearby, taking off his robe. "I'd be delighted to, what kind of things?"

JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 12:18 AM
"For one is why do you think I'd be a good Jedi," Argus paused before continuing, "the second is, why does Tergis hate you so much?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-13-2006, 12:29 AM
He sighed. "One, you can use the Force like you've had it all your life. You made that blaster fly back to your hand and you actually stood a chance against a Jedi." He walked over to him. "Second, I've gotten in his way of destroying the Jedi Council countless times, and have foiled his plans even more. I'm the most revered Jedi in the Galaxy, and the most hated. I don't like to brag or gloat, it's not my way. But all my life, i've been told that I have.. a certain connection to the Force.. that no other Jedi has had since Exar Kun...And that scares even me.." He looked away for a moment, going off topic due to nervousness. "Where are we headed.." As if he didn't know the answer.

JediMaster12
02-13-2006, 05:55 PM
"I'll accept that for now," replied Argus, "we are on our way to Dantooine, where Khoonda is." Argus then checked the nav computer on the ship and Sneaky was warbling away while making any necessary repairs on the ship. Nothing more was said until they reached Dantooine.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-13-2006, 07:54 PM
He walked out of the ship and onto the landing pad of Dantooine. He walked out of it, with Argus trailing behind. A jedi walked up to Matthew and bowed slightly. "Master O'ka-" He sighed. "Don't call me master..please...." The Jedi blinked and nodded "Follow me.. you and your friend need some protection, the Sith won't think about striking here again.."

JediMaster12
02-14-2006, 02:02 AM
Argus didn't fully accept the Jedi's answer to his questions and wanted to ask more but decided against it and willingly followed the padawan to the quarters on the enclave. Sneaky followed close behind and warbled his beeps to which Argus responded, "Don't worry Sneaky, I have a feeling that we will be safe here for a while."

Argus was resting on a pallet when he began to dream a strange dream, A dark figure stood on the bow of a ship with another behind him. The lead figure was pacing and gazing out the bridge window. The other began to speak, 'The dark power we sensed is strong on this world that its power spills out into space. Is it wise to land here? The first Jedi that split left this place and its location a secret. If we land on the surface, we may never be able to return. Are the secrets of this place so valuable that it's power is truly worth the risk? Then there was a gray cloud and all was dark. Argus awoke in a bed of sweat and was disturbed that he walked to the gardens of the enclave not saying anything to anyone.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-14-2006, 06:32 PM
Matthew was meditating right outside the Enclave, ontop of a rock. Several rocks and his lightsaber were floating around him as he was meditating in the air. His eyes were closed in a peaceful trance.

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 11:37 AM
Argus saw O'Kari meditating on the rock outside the enclave but rather avoided him and sat on a bench with Sneaky near by and began to make upgrade repairs but was bothered by what he saw. His concentration was rather poor and he stopped before making serious repairs and pulled out a datapad and studied his schematics. His thoughts constantly returned to the dream. Giving up, he walked back into the enclave feeling frustrated.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-15-2006, 11:55 PM
Matthew broke from his meditation and, sensing Argus's troubles, he followed him inside. He walked along side him. "What's troubling you?" He said, raising an eyebrow.

JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 12:26 AM
"I ah...had a bad dream." Argus then proceeded to tell Matthew the dream, "A dark figure was standing on the bow of a ship with another one behind him. The leader was pacing and gazing out the bridge window. Then the other spoke, 'The dark power we sensed is strong on this world that its power spills out into space. Is it wise to land here? The first Jedi that split left this place and its location a secret. If we land on the surface, we may never be able to return. Are the secrets of this place so valuable that it's power is truly worth the risk? Then there was a gray cloud and all was dark." When he finished, he was silent. Sneaky warbled a sad and scared warble.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 06:51 PM
Matthew looked around, then put a hand over his shoulder. "We must speak to the council at once. This matter needs to be tended to." He said, leading them to the chambers. Matthew walked into the chambers. "Stay here while I converse with the council," he said, walking into the room. After a few minutes, he came back, motioning for Argus to come in.

JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 07:26 PM
((I'm going to go out on a limb and create a Jedi master. A minor one but so there is another named Jedi. If someone else joins, they could take over and develop.))

Master Gulas Volkare saw a frightened and anxious young man enter the council chambers. He had a good idea why but didn't reveal his thoughts. Articulate in Basic and Huttese, being that he was a Twilek, he said in a gentle voice, "Come young one."

"What am I doing? What did I do?" were the thoughts racing through Argus' mind as he stood before the council.

Meanwhile Tergis was throwing a fit screaming, "I don't care! Find them, show no mercy. That boy is the key!" He would have certainly have died of rage had he not been caught by a sudden fit that rendered him calm. In an odd voice he said to his lieutenant, "The boy is the key but he is protected. To strike, it must be from the shadows and at the boy's heart, the Jedi he travels with. Go and set up perimeter blocks around Korriban. They will come there and from there, we shall seize them."

((You too might want to add another character for you to control. I'll see if I can find another person to join. No promises.))

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 07:58 PM
(Alright, I suppose. It's not needed at this moment, but soon maybe.)

Master Goya walked up to Argus, putting a hand on his head. "Calm young one." He was a Chiss. Complete with the beaming red eyes and the bright blue skin tone. He leaned down near Argus, considering his height of about 8 feet. "We've all heard from master O'Kari that you and he have had a similar dream, but with two different main.. 'characters'.. so to speak.."

JediMaster12
02-16-2006, 09:20 PM
"That is true..er. what? Did Jedi O'Kari say he had a dream?" Argus was confused. Normally he would have come off with a joke or two but decided against it.
Master Volkare said, "This is true that you bothhad a dream. Through the Force, if one is sensitive, one can have such dreams of the future, the past, friends long gone."
"What?" was Argus' reply.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-16-2006, 10:38 PM
Master Goya nodded. "It seems you two have a..... connection of sorts. We have discussed it for hours, and we have decided." He stood up to his towering height. "If you are willing, we will train you to become a Jedi." Master Goya walked back to the council, taking his seat.

Merios just stood where he was, arms rested upon each other near his abdomen, his eyes watching the Chiss.

JediMaster12
02-17-2006, 12:56 PM
"Me a Jedi. No way." Argus replied.
"Have you ever wondered why you seem to see things before they happen," Master Volkare asked.
"I've always had quick reflexes."
"The Force is strong within you. Understand there is little choice in this matter. You will be trained and Matthew will be your master."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-17-2006, 05:32 PM
Matthew looked to Argus. "Don't be too quick to judge. Your control of the Force may help rebel against the Sith. And you have the potential to become a great Jedi, if only you chose to agree." He walked to Argus. "Please, as a friend, let me train you. You won't last long against the Sith unless you learn to control your anger, lest you become a Sith youself." He looked him in the eyes. "So I ask you again.. will you become a Jedi?"

JediMaster12
02-17-2006, 08:39 PM
Argus paced a bit in the council chambers to think about his choices. The council chambers was quiet as if straining to hear what he had to say. He had always been good at fixing things and other things. He paused before saying, "Alright."

Tergis started on board his ship and then he let out a big simle. He said to himself, "So now it begins."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-17-2006, 08:53 PM
Master Goya brightened up. "Good." He walked up to him. "Now.. You will have to go through intense training, because of your age, of course." Argus nodded. "Good, lets get started. Matthew?" He said, walking off. Matthew nodded, walking to Argus. "Lets get started." (Go ahead and do some training, like in the game. Just not too similar)

JediMaster12
02-20-2006, 08:15 PM
Argus went through the motions of training physicallyand mentally to channel the power of the Force. The path of the Jedi is difficult requiring strength in mind and body. Meditation will aid in the ability to channel the Force.
Argus spent time with Matthew to become his padawan in training.

((I wasn't sure what to do so I just generalized it to allow you some say because your character is Argus' master))

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-21-2006, 01:26 AM
With the training out of the way, they soon moved onto the equipment. He and Argus were in the training room. Argus just got finished with the trivia on the computer and walked back to Matthew. "So.. are you ready for the test?" He said, looking at Argus. "Yes," Argus said, making a mental picture of the studies in his mind.

Matthew spoke clearly."There is no emotion.." "There is peace," followed Argus.
"There is no ignorance." "There is knowledge," Argus replied.
"There is no passion." "There is serenity," Argus once again replied.
"There is no death." "There is only the Force," Argus replied with a hint of anticipation in his voice.

"Very well Argus, now. I'm going to ask you a series of questions. You chose which answers you feel are right." Argus nodded.

Number one: "A woman and her small child are attack by thugs, what do you do?"
a- Attack the thugs
b- Help them flee
c- Talk to the thugs, try and figure out why there are doing this and try to stop them
d- Find a weakness and strike when that weakness is present.

JediMaster12
02-21-2006, 03:25 AM
"Help them flee," Argus replied.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-21-2006, 07:32 PM
He nodded.

Question 2: You see a kath hound pack running to a nearby village, what do you do?

a- Attack it, to save the lives of the people in the village.
b- Use the Force to tame the beasts, and send them where they came from.
c- Warn the village so they may take up arms.
d- Let them go and help the villagers when they come.

JediMaster12
02-22-2006, 12:42 PM
"Use the Force to tame the beasts, and send them where they came from."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-23-2006, 12:32 AM
"Question number three, final question.."

"You are the head of a Jedi Enclave and you have intelligence that a Sith squad has infiltrated the area and plan to shut down the enclave by killing the Jedi Younglings. What do you do?

a- Hunt them down
b- Find their postion and spring a trap.
c- Stop and try to ask them why they are doing this.
d- Wait for the perfect moment of weakness and strike when their backs are turned."

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 02:34 AM
"Find their position and sring a trap."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-24-2006, 11:07 AM
"Alright, due to your answers, I have come to a solution, but I will not tell you which class you will be best for, but it is your chance to pick one. Would you be a Jedi Guardian? A Jedi Sentinel? Or rather a Jedi Consular?" He said, looking at Argus deeply.

JediMaster12
02-24-2006, 02:34 PM
What's the difference? All I know is that I am good at fixing things, can pilot a starship and I can speak and understand a number of alien languages.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-24-2006, 05:42 PM
He sighed. "You obvously are not ready.." He walked past him and back into the council chambers. "We will wait, it seems he still has no idea what it means to be a Jedi.." The members nodded. "Sorry Argus, but this was too fast, maybe in a few months, or years you will be ready.."

JediMaster12
02-25-2006, 01:03 AM
"I told you, I was probably never meant to be one. I've gotten along fine on my own and have had my fair share of scrapes that I've gotten out of. Besides you really weren't specific as to what each position was."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-25-2006, 11:04 PM
"Didn't Master Goya.." He said, glancing at Goya which shook his head. Matthew sighed. "He must've not explained it to you.." Matthew looked at Argus. "Now, I will tell you if you truly want to be one.."

JediMaster12
02-26-2006, 10:02 PM
"I don't mean to be impertinent but I've had my fair share of those who have tried to keep secrets and those secrets have nearly killed my men. I guess I'm admitting that I have trust issues. I am willing to learn what you have to tell though. I will listen."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Matthew smirked and nodded. "Alright.." He lead him into the library, sitting down on a chair and offering him a seat.

"Many Jedi select a discipline, or specific field of study within the Force, upon reaching the level of Apprentice. The apprentice works closely with a mentor who can help them excel in their chosen discipline, and begins an intensive study of the discipline's teachings in addition to their regular studies of the Force. This specialized instruction helps Jedi to make the best use of their natural talents and strengths, and it often guides them as they begin to fulfill their roles as Jedi."

He cleared his throat. "Jedi Guardians are the warriors of the Jedi Order, stressing physical prowess above all. By the time a Jedi Guardian reaches Jedi Knight status, he is already a capable and savvy combatant, adept at protecting the galaxy from numerous threats. Jedi with this discipline combine physical training with mastery of the Force. Jedi Guardians concentrate more on battle prowess, defense, lightsaber training, and physical activities. Guardians are the defenders of the Jedi Order."

Matthew glanced at Argus, then continued," While Jedi guardians concentrate on combining the Force with martial and physical training, Jedi consulars learn to use the Force in conjunction with diplomacy, philosophy, and reasoning. When Jedi are called upon to aid in diplomatic missions, investigate claims of injustice, or monitor scholarly pursuits, a Jedi consular usually accompanies them.
The Jedi consular uses the Force for knowledge and negotiation, seeking the most peaceful solutions to every problem. Force-users trained in the Jedi tradition, these Jedi concentrate more on diplomacy, scholarly pursuits, and hte spiritual side of the Force than on ore physical activities. Healers and researchers seek to better understand the nature of the Force and their connection to it. Mentors and teachers hope to instruct others and pass on what they have learned. Negotiators and mediators are skilled at bargaining and striking compromises. Consulars train themselves to be versatile, able to handle many situations without reaching for a weapon.
Some Jedi consulars explore the galaxy to further their own knowledge and mastery of the Force. Others continually seek to learn or discover more of the Force's secrets. Still others see their role as mediators and councilors, using their position and skills to help those in need."

Matthew paused for a second, then continued,"The Jedi Sentinel uses the Force to ferret out deceit and injustice throughout the galaxy. This member of the Jedi Order strikes a balance between the physical aspects of the Jedi Guardian and the mental aspects of the Jedi Consular.
As members of the Jedi Order, the Jedi Sentinel is usually called into service as a last line of defense if the negotiations of Jedi Consulars cannot be resolved peacefully. When not on call by the Jedi Council, the Jedi Sentinel will most likely be found working with law enforcement personnel."

Matthew stopped for a moment, then continued. "There are many other sub-classes, such as the Jedi Ace... Jedi Archivist.. Jedi Negotiator.. Jedi Force warrior..Jedi Healer.. Jedi Ace might be the class for you, it's a sub-class of the Jedi Sentinel, they focus on more pratical things, such as skills to pick locks and pilot starfighters.."

JediMaster12
02-27-2006, 12:36 AM
Argus pondered a moment. His natural abilities involved piloting and picking locks but he remembered that the Republic assigned him as the official negoiator between the citizens on Deralia and the government. He was confused as what to choose but he knew where his strengths lay. With a calm voice he asked, "Can you show me the way of the Jedi Sentinel?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-27-2006, 01:31 AM
Matthew smiled and nodded. "Alright," he said, walking off to the equipment area again. "Here's where you will construct your very own lightsaber. Each lightsaber must be unique to the Jedi. Here are your parts and your crystal," Matthew said, handing him a small box. "Use the workbench in the corner, there's enough there for any style you wish."(Linked, short, normal, double etc...)

JediMaster12
02-27-2006, 02:19 PM
Argus went to examine the contents at the work bench. He pulled out a beam gem lens and handed it Matthew and said, "I don't know if you know this but this part is defective. If it were used on a lightsaber, it would explode and offset the focus. I could fix it now or later if you wish."
He then set to work laying the pieces out. With a nimble ease, he fastened the parts togther and created an interesting look for his lightsaber. It wasn't for asthetics but more of practicality, the most efficient way to channel its power. With focus he set the crystal and ignited the saber. Pleased with it, he placed it down and began to fix the gem lens though Matthew didn't say to or not.

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-27-2006, 05:10 PM
He blinked and smirked, nodding. "Good.. good," he looked at the saber. "Strange you got it on your first try.. most usually melt it on the first.. Now.. what kind is it? So I may inform the Weapon Master to train you, that is, if you don't want me to do it. I'm only skilled in the art of the Doublesaber.. That and the single bladed.. "

JediMaster12
02-27-2006, 05:26 PM
((I'm not sure of what a linked lightsaber is but in story plots I created a saber that could be a double or two singles. I haven't worked out the exact process but it was one developed in the Unknown Regions and lost to but an ancient race. With a twist the handle could come apart creating two normal length blades. I have a picture of it somewhere.))
"A single blade," and Argus handed the bean gem lens to Matthew and said, "This should increase you attack power and the strength of your blade."

Xbx_Inthusiast
02-27-2006, 08:20 PM
Matthew laughed a little. "No need for power, it's how you use it. For the Sith, a Lightsaber is a weapon. For the Jedi, a tool. Learn this and you will go far." He said, putting the lens in a small case off to the side of the large locker he was near. "Nicely constructed, Apprentice." He walked to Argus, looking into his eyes. "Remember, the Lightsaber is a badge of honor, it inspires courage, gives people hope. Do not use it for evil, only for good. It is a strong item indeed, but you must not let it's strength preceed that of your own skill. Know how to use it, use it as an extension of your arm.."

He reached out a hand. "After all this training, you have come far," he said, "your Apprenticeship has ended and I am honored to welcome you fully into the Jedi order, Padawan."

JediMaster12
02-28-2006, 02:17 AM
Argus knew what to say but delayed it by saying, "True that there is no need for power master, but I sense that it will help in a time of need. I will remember that you are my master and that the choice is up to you."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-01-2006, 10:32 PM
He nodded slightly. "Good, now. I must speak with the council about your future." He headed towards the room. He spoke briefly with the council for awhile before returning. "You and I have been selected to go on a mission to Coruscant, we need to free several captive Jedi. This will be perfect for your testing, lets go." He headed towards the council room. He bowed before taking his leave, motioning for Argus.

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 03:40 AM
Argus followed Matthew to the council chambers. He felt sure that this was right, the right path to go and he waited in silence until he was to be spoken to.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 10:46 AM
"Now Argus, since i'm your Master, let me tell you," he said, stopping at the ship's loading ramp. "I won't be easy. You can talk whenever you want." He headed into the ship and to the pilot's room. "Set a course for Coruscant," he said, typing in a few keys into a Galaxy Map.

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 12:18 PM
"Why must we go to Coruscant?" Argus asked. He waited patiently for his master to answer. It was odd that he was so patient considering he was never that way before. He plotted the course and waited for his response.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 05:17 PM
"You must listen, apprentice," he said, sitting down in the co-pilot's chair. "We have to rescue captive Jedi being held in the senate's court there. As the Master's briefed you during your training, the Sith have practically taken over the Galaxy."

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 05:49 PM
Tergis sensed that all wass complete and muttered, "Finally." He marched towards his ship onto the bridge and barked, "Set a course for Coruscant. Activate the cloaking device."
The ship set a course for Coruscant and Tergis began to chuckle, "Soon I will have my revenge on O'Kari."

"Master how is it that a Jedi is being held by the Senate court. Has the Sith infiltrated into the public?" Argus asked.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 10:55 PM
"Yes," he said as the ship lurched into hyperspace. " They've taken over the Senate with their sheer numbers, easily becoming the Senate themselves." He typed a few keys into the console, the overhead speakers beeping repeatedly.

JediMaster12
03-03-2006, 12:58 PM
"Then the best way to find these dark Jedi is to lure them into a trap. There must be some loyal to the Republic to help us," Argus suggested. Sneaky beeped from the navigation console that coordinates to Coruscant were set. Argus activated the hyperdrive and the ship made the jump.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-03-2006, 01:02 PM
"Yes, but anyone who would help us would be bribed or controlled by the Sith. The only hope of trapping them would be with a Rebel alliance." He said, sitting back, relaxing. "We might have to go just by ourselves..."

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 02:46 AM
"What of my old fleet buddies? They are loyal to the Republic."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 10:16 AM
"Maybe. I fear they might be dead already.. being loyal to the Republic..." He said, typing a few keys into the console.

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 01:20 PM
"No. They aren't stupid and if they were dead I would have felt it, especially Andrea. She was the best at defensive techniques and enjoyed it." Argus replied. He checked the navigation and said, "The ship's on auto until we reach Coruscant."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 05:42 PM
He nodded and sat back, typing a few keys into the console and glancing at the system and planet layout, sighing a little. "I hope you're ready."

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 06:37 PM
"How much longer before we hit Coruscant? I'll need to upload the transponder codes to change the ship's ID." Argus attached a datapad to a terminal to begin the upload. Sneaky beeped to say that the connection was good.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-08-2006, 09:22 PM
"In about 5 minutes, it's not too far away." He turned off the thrusters as the ship dropped into the Atmosphere. "Send in the docking codes, Sneaky, will ya?"

JediMaster12
03-09-2006, 02:48 PM
"The connection's made and I just transferred our ID signature as a stock frieghter to pick up cargo. Once we land, I know a place we can go and meet with a contact of mine," Argus uploaded the approach vector and guided the ship into the atmosphere of Coruscant. Sneaky bleeped at the sight, unusual for a droid but he was not a normal one in the first place. Argus adjusted the controls and landed at the sanctioned platform and powered down the systems.
"We're here," he sort of whispered.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-09-2006, 07:40 PM
"Alright.. they are boarding now. Sith. Get your weapon ready.." He got out of his chair and powered down the systems, standing up, pushing Argus and his droid to the side of the room, in the shadows. Gently, but forcefully, so as to have a suprise helper.

"Hello boys..?" He said as two Sith soldiers walked inside the ship, blaster rifles raised at him. "Nice ship you got here.." the Sith soldier blinked a few times, noticing his rather long lightsaber hanging from his sash. "A-a-Jedi!" He said, raising his blaster rifles, his partner did as well.

"Oh boy.. you're coming with us.."

Matthew didn't refuse as the Sith soldier snatched up his lightsaber and shoved him out of the ship with duraplastic cuffs on his wrists. He smirked slightly just as he slowed down, allowing the two Sith to walk ahead of him. He closed his eyes as he walked, concentrating, allowing the cuffs to unlock themselves.

He stopped, holding out one right hand, palm facing the soldiers. The two Sith soldiers fell down, asleep. He walked over and plucked their blaster rifles, and his Lightsaber. He tossed the blasters inside his ship and plucked their ID cards and their bodies, throwing them inside the ship. He flipped up his hood and closed his robe. Argus, come. Close up the ship and follow me, leave Sneaky inside.

Maverick5770
03-09-2006, 11:18 PM
Maj was wondering Coruscant, trying very hard to avoid Sith soldiers. As he walked past the docks he noticed a hooded and robed figure leaving the docks. THe picture fit the descriptions he'd heard of jedi. HE began to trail the man through the streets of coruscant.

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 01:01 AM
Argus motioned to Sneaky to stay put and he activated a button near Sneaky. He followed his master out and was prepared to follow his lead.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 01:57 AM
Stay close Argus, I don't need you to get lost.. He said, striding along the rode towards the Senate building. He kept on feeling like he was being watched, but he shrugged it off as nervousness.

"Be on your guard apprentice, for I feel something coming this way."

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 02:18 AM
Argus heard his master clearly but he also saw a friend of his who came at the signal. He actually saw the whole team waiting for a chance. He sent to his master, They are here. The whole team

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 03:15 AM
Lets lets gather our forces, we need to rescue them as fast as possible, they are prone to killing hostages..

He glanced at the team that was well hidden. "Alright, I think we can do this..."

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 05:21 AM
Argus did a casual movement that meant nothing to the Sith but sent a message to the team. They kept back but ever watchful, waiting...

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 06:04 PM
He slowly walked up to the first ID card-locked turbolift of the senate building. He dragged one of those two ID cards down the reader, the door sliding open. "Come." He said, walking inside the main lobby where there was a man sitting at a desk, typing away on a computer console.

"Hello, do you have an appointment?" The man said, looking at the two who entered.

Matthew gently waved his hand infront of the man as he walked past into an elevator. "Yes, and it's right now. You won't care if other people come with us, if they shall." The man agreed and flipped on a switch near the computer, powering up the elevator.

Matthew stepped into the elevator, waiting for anyone else that's coming.

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 06:36 PM
Argus followed suit into the elevator and made another casual motion. One of the team stepped in looking like a business client. She was Andrea and she meant business. She was the one who received the transmission from Sneaky and assembled the team. THe rest were going to find their own way up the elevator. Having survived this long with Sith around, they weren't going to take chances and planned carefully. Andrea made a smile once they were inside the elevator at Argus. He returned it with one of his own and motioned his head towards his master. She just stood there looking like she belonged as they made their way up.

Maverick5770
03-10-2006, 07:48 PM
Maj wondered why a jedi, or so he assumed, would go into the senate, it was crawling with sith. Flashing his faked ID card at the receptonist he kept trailing the hooded figure.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 08:08 PM
As the elevator dinged on the right floor, they all three walked out, Matthew in front, Argus second, and Andrea last. "Now.." He looked around, trying to find the discussion chambers.

He pointed forward. "There," he said, walking towards it. He was about to open a door when he heard a whirring sound. He looked to his left and saw a Sith guard aiming his charged up blaster rifle at him. Argus, since he had hidden when he first saw the man, wasn't behind Matthew, but rather behind a wall near the soldier.

It was all down to this, stop the man before he called in more backup, or make sure he never talks again.

JediMaster12
03-11-2006, 02:31 AM
With a gentle swipe of his hand, Argus sent the Sith guard flying into the wall, knocking him out cold. He appeared from where he was hiding saying, "Well I guess he went to take a nap."
Andrea smiled and said, "You always knew how to use the element of surprise, This way down the main hall," and led them on a roundabout way into the chambers.

Tergis was summoned to the bridge of his ship by his lieutenant. He said, "I hope you have something worth my time."
"We have arrived at Coruscant my Lord and we located the vessel that the Jedi used."
"Good. Ready my shuttle. I must face O'Kari alone," and he went to his chambers.
The lieutenant nervously gave the order and deployed the fleet to watch the system.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-11-2006, 03:28 AM
Matthew smirked and kept on walking, several other random civilians brushed past him on the way to the discussion chambers. He crouched low for a moment, signaling for Argus to hide in the shadows.

He slowly inched his way towards a listening Sith soldier, mindless bantering and yelling were heard within the discussion chambers, for it was an extremely large room, more like a building within itself.

He slowly stood up behind the man, he locked him in a headlock, covering his mouth with his other hand. Within moments, the man was asleep. He dragged the body in the corner and dumped it in the shadows as the light above flickered twice then went out, covering them in shadows.

He looked around and slowly turned a corner to the right, signaling for Argus that the hallway was clear. As he walked, there were windows on the left side of the hallway, kind of like a viewing area for guards. Cruel, as the windows were heavily tinted and only the loudest sounds could be heard from below and vice versa.

JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 03:10 AM
Argus and Andrea crossed the hall. Andrea gave a nod to Argus and he nodded back. She took off through a door and left. Argus whispered to his master, "She's going to be back up. The main door is there but I don't sense the Jedi anywhere below. I think it might be a trap."

Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 12:53 PM
After tailing the shady group Maj was certain they weren't friendly to the sith. "These guys might just be my ticket off this planet" Maj continued following the group toward their destinaton.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 12:58 PM
Matthew nodded and headed off down the hall, opening a large turbolift door and sending a patrolling guard into a deep sleep with the Force, hiding his body aside in the shadows. He walked around the corner into the hall the man was patrolling, and into a small viewing platform. "Damn.." He said, walking back and towards another hallway, opening up another door.

"I think we should separate.. we're not going anywhere this way.."

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 05:35 PM
"Head through the north west corridor and I'll take another way. It should lead you to the interrogation down below. May the Force be with you master," and Argus took off down an opposite corridor knowing where to go.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-13-2006, 05:50 PM
He nodded and took off down the hallway. He cautiously walked down a set of stairs, tackling a guard that was walking up the stairs, rolling down the stairs with him, finally knocking him out and tossing his body in the shadows.

I've made it.. but it's heavily guarded..

He looked down the hallway at a small circular room, with a domed ceiling and a durasteel shell. There were several turrets and completely armored Sith soldiers with Force neuralizing headbands.

Maverick5770
03-13-2006, 09:43 PM
Maj had followed the one the group called Mathew, he watched Mathew look down the hallway at the room full of sith. He figured this was as good a time as any to reveal himself. Walking out of the shadows he said"Wait don't shoot, I'm no friend of the Sith either, maybe we can help each other."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 01:21 AM
Matthew spun around and put a finger to his lips, one of the guards glancing in their direction, then turning back to his post.

Be quiet! Now, who are you, and how can you help me. I'm into trusting anyone who's not attacking me right now..

JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 02:40 AM
Argus didn't respond as he was rather busy and in a precarious position. He knew that his master had made it to the door and that it was heavily guarded. Andrea was somewhere doing what she did best, going to create mayhem. He was waiting, waiting for his master's cue.

Maverick5770
03-14-2006, 12:42 PM
"My name is Maj, I'm a rebuplic scout, i've been stuck on this damned sith planet for 7 months now, I'm pretty handy with a blaster, I'm good at sneaking around and I'm a fast learner. So what do you say."

JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 02:26 PM
The halls began to fill with smoke everywhere. The Sith were coughing, thinking that the building were on fire. They stumbled blindly about the corridors trying to find a way out. Argus knew that Andrea had done her job. He waited until he could sense the unconcious Jedi alone.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 05:24 PM
"Distract the guards.. tell me when you've made your move. I'll move in behind them take them out silently." He touched the man's shoulder, sending a wave of chaff around him, it disrupted any electronic equipment and made him invisible to turrets.

Maverick5770
03-15-2006, 12:09 AM
Maj snuck past the guards, then at the other side he drew someattention to himself by letting himself be seen. "Hey don't shoot,I've got my papers here somewhere,let me look."This was his signal to Mathew.He hoped that the jedi would keep up his end.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Matthew slowly activated force camouflage and force sprinted towards the two guards, waving his right hand near the men, their eyes getting heavy as they slumped over, but didn't fall. He nodded to the man. "Good..now stay here. It's far too dangerous for anyone that's not as skilled as I.."

I'm in.. He said, slowly opening the door and peeking inside, several Dark Jedi were there waiting, their sabers crossed near the Jedi's necks, several sith soldiers guarding the doors and there were turrets all over.

JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 01:44 AM
Smoke was filling too fast for the Dark Jedi to clear it. Agrus grabbed his commlink and said, "Now!"
Inside the interrogation room, the turrets began to turn on the Sith and the dark Jedi. They had been taken over by the team and they had complete control of the security network. Admist the firefight with the Turrets, a crash sounded through the glass near the cieling as Argus made his entrance with his lightsaber lit. The captured Jedi had managed to make thier seats fall over to avoid being hit. They watched as a woman stormed in with her guns blazing at the other end. The turrets were doing their job of incapacitating the Sith.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 10:44 AM
Matthew walked in and looked at two dark Jedi, aiming both empty hands at the jedi, palms facing them. His hands started sparking blue as they drew their lightsabers. But not quick enough. Matthew let loose a mighty Force lightning blast, knocking them into a wall and making them twitch, covered in a blue electricity blanket.

He withdrew his green doublesaber and drove in, using the force to guide him. He easily cut down one dark Jedi and one sith soldier before the smoke cleared, only him, Argus, and five captive Jedi.

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 11:48 AM
Argus had jumped in from his spot and begun freeing the captive Jedi. He narrowly missed being hit by a dark Jedi's blade because one of the captive Jedi tripped him. Turning onto his back, Argus then sent his saber flying, decapitating the Dark Jedi. Andrea had begun freeing the captive Jedi and helping them stand. Argus stood up and spoke into his comlink, "Good job guys. Pull back."
Looking at the bodies, they walked out through the doors and started down the main hall to get back to the docking. They were near the main bulkhead when a second one lifted to reveal Tergis, dressed in lback and wearing a hood. He raised his head and looked at O'Kari and Argus with a deep look of hatred in his eyes.

Maverick5770
03-17-2006, 12:11 PM
Maj listened to his new friend and stayed put, it was boring but gaining his trust was most important now. No sense in a friend you couldn't trust.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 01:08 PM
Matthew motioned for Andrea to take the Jedi out of the room. "Argus, go. There's no way you can survive against him, go with Andrea. Make sure they all get out alive."

He twirled his doublesaber and let it rest underneath his right armpit, the back blade just about touching his arm. (My favorite stance, if you havn't noticed). "Tergis, why are you here?"

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 03:05 PM
"The boy can stay. There is no reason that he should not learn," Tergis sounded different. He withdrew his double bladed red saber and held it in ready stance.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 09:01 PM
As Argus and the Jedi took off, Matthew twirled his saber and charged towards Tergis, only to be knocked back a few feet by a force push. He stood there, awaiting Tergis's next move. "Why do you try to kill me? There are far more Jedi in the Galaxy that have messed up your plans.."

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 10:58 PM
Tergis looked at him, "You are the key."

Argus didn't retreat as he was told. Rather after seeing him to his old friends, he turned back to help O'Kari. He saw Tergis give his master a Force push and watched unable to move.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 12:12 AM
Matthew glanced at Argus. "Fine, apprentice." He looked back to Tergis. "Well if you want to kill me, try it," he said, twirling his saber and aiming the front blade at him.

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 01:20 AM
Tergis formed up is blade into attack positon. With a leap he jumped forward, making a strike. He moved with a grace and agility that was strange for a Sith. He was moving fluidly that he seemed to slip away at times when o'Kari tried to strike but his strikes were firm. Argus didn't know what to do and stood there, holding his blade.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 03:04 AM
He slowly backed up, crashing his blade side by side into Tergis's before finally pushing away and flipping backwards, landing a good 40 feet away- a great leap for a blind flip, impressive even.

He twirled his saber and ran towards Tergis, striking at him, each swipe and jab being hit back and spun away. Matthew sidestepped as Tergis swung his saber vertically downward. He deactivated his saber and twirled around him, sliding behind him and activating it again.

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 07:58 AM
Tergis was ready and jabbed his saberbehind him and spun around. Argus was still watching but sending, What am I supposed to do?

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 12:40 PM
Matthew bounced the saber away as he spun around. He slowly backed up. Leave. I don't want you hurt, Argus. You're not ready for this kind of fight. After sending that message he slid backwards almost supernaturally, dodging the saber blade being jabbed at him a second time.

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 05:22 PM
Don't be frightened boy. You may watch your master die and then you will too Tergis sent. Argus began to clutch his head trying to sort out who to listen to.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 11:16 PM
Argus, leave. He's trying to trick you. Listen to me, you're still young. If you don't leave, he might decide to come after both of us. He looked at Tergis.

"Stooped so low so as to try and confuse my apprentice?"

JediMaster12
03-19-2006, 12:22 AM
"No because I know he'll stay. I know something that he has been seeking all his life, answers to his past," Tergis replied.
"What?" Argus asked.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-19-2006, 03:12 PM
"Argus! Go!" He yelled, his grip on his saber hilt tightening. "He knows nothing. He's trying to trick you into becoming his apprentice."

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 12:53 AM
"Wait. What do you know of me?" Argus asked.

"Well I know that you seek to find where you come from. It haunts you that you feel you have family but just when you think you've found them, they are gone," Tergis replied.

"How did you know that?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 01:49 AM
Matthew walked towards Argus, coming face to face. "Please. I don't want to lose you. Leave. We will speak about this another time, another place. Not here. He could be distracting us to let his minions kill Andrea and the Jedi.."

He turned to Tergis, deactivating his lightsaber. "Stop this."

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 02:10 AM
"Stop what? From telling him what he seeks and possibly the truth about himself?" Tergis was smiling.
Argus spoke softly to Matthew, "They are fine. They are gone, in hiding."
"How quaint a thing he is. Maybe he would like to know why he was abandoned on Deralia?"
Argus was in two minds and didn't know what to do. He wanted to know who he was but was it worth the price to know?

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 02:14 AM
(Keeping up with you as you're posting :P)

"If you talk to him, it can lead you down an all to familiar path.." He said to Argus, glancing at Tergis. "You're trying to turn him against me. It won't happen. He's stronger than that."

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 03:02 AM
"You can't deny that where he is now is a result of his past. Run if you must but remember O'Kari, you cannot keep in the dark forever," and it was Tergis who left.
Argus said, "Let's go."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 06:35 PM
Matthew glanced at Argus, then walked past him, not even recognizing his existence. He headed out of the senate chambers and onto the elevator. "Take the stairs." He said, and shut the door as it descended.

The council will hear about your display of disrespect and unloyalty.

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 07:41 PM
((You are sooo mean :p Argus never showed disloyalty. Are you turning to the DS?))

Argus felt cheapened by the abrupt manner in which Matthew had treated him. Sadly, he took the stairs down but never met up with Mathew. He went to the docking area and took a small fighter to go back to Dantooine. He waited in the ship until Matthew came back.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 11:34 PM
(Nah, but Argus rather talked to the Sith Lord than his own Master. :P)

As his Starfighter docked on Dantooine, he hopped out of it, his R7 droid plopping onto the ground and rolling around the ship, checking out a few things. "I told you not to talk to Tergis, I told you to leave," he said, walking past as Argus hopped out of his own Starfighter, not sparing his apprentice a passing glance.

Maverick5770
03-21-2006, 12:33 AM
(just wondering but am I still around?)

JediMaster12
03-21-2006, 01:23 AM
((Uh we left Coruscant. You are welcome to follow))

Argus didn't say anything as they went to council chambers. He never once looked at the council or his master as Mathew went into a tirade over what happened. Inside his mind, he was trying to figure out why the treatment. 'What did I do?'

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-21-2006, 06:50 PM
A few murmured words were heard as they spoke, but most of it was irrelevant, except one sentence 'he is too young and brash' stood out, one of the masters spoke that sentence.

"Argus, we have finished." Matthew said, walking over to him. "The Masters wish to speak with you about your treatment."

JediMaster12
03-21-2006, 07:32 PM
Argus faced the council alone. He ended up tuning out what they said, the criticisms but one kept insisting, "He is still with us. Tergis found his weakness but we can train him to resist."
"His fate will be decided later."
The council then was trying to decide on what to do about Yavin. There was a settlement of Belosians who colonized there and were being threatened by Tergis' men. Argus suggested that they should contact Belos for reinforcements. He was ignored for his pains but he could tell that Master Valia was listening.
Argus was dismissed and he hid from everyone by sitting next to his favorite structure. He had a view of the council chambers and watched as the masters argued with Matthew there. It was raining and he didn't care that he was getting wet. He just watched. The one who kept fighting for him was Master Valia. He was grateful that she believed in him. He gazed at the puddle on the ground at his reflection. When he looked up, he saw his master walk out and the chambers grow dark. He then knew what he had to do.
In the dark of night he disgarded his Jedi robes and put on his smuggler's outfit. With deliberate care, he cut his hair shorter (think like a box cut). On his belt he put his lightsaber and a blaster in the holster. Making his way to first Mathew's quarters, he placed his robes and with Master Valia he left a datapad. In the hangar, he selected the fighter that he had stolen and as the thunder crashed, he took off. He was going to help the Belosians. All he had for a companion was a small furry creature that he had found on Dantooine. He had left Sneaky behind. He looked forward and tried not to look back as the fighter went into hyperspace.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-21-2006, 11:07 PM
Matthew looked around for his apprentice before deciding to go inside and go to his quarters. He looked at the robes, then out the door.

He stood up and ran out to his fighter. Argus? Where did you go?

Maverick5770
03-21-2006, 11:31 PM
Maj thought that Dantooine was amazing. All the rolling plains and hills. The wild animals and mostly friendly people. He began to feel really at peace, he had been pretty uptight about his escape from Coruscant. He was also amazed at all the jedi on Dantooine. "If only i could be a jedi"Maj thought wistfully.

JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 12:22 AM
Argus heard Mathew call through the Force but chose not to respond. Mathew was getting into his fighter when Master Valia came out holding a datapad. She showed it to him. All it said was "Thank you for believing in me but I must do this and I hope you can forgive me."
She looked at Mathew and said, "We must go after him, he could be captured or worse killed. There is a danger though. If he is undercover and we reveal him, he will be."
Master Valia noticed Maj going around the grounds. She called to him and asked if he had seen Argus.

Tergis was calm. More calm than he had been since they escaped Deralia. He knew Mathew had a weakness for his padawan and he had struck where it would hurt the most. He was on his ship issuing orders, "Yavin will be next. The arrogant governor of Belos challenged me when he sent those colonists. We must send him a message."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-22-2006, 12:51 AM
"Yes.. I know. He is too young.. he needs to be properly trained. He left so.. " He looked around and sighed. "We should not speak of this until he is found. The masters and I talked about Belos, on Yavin. We should go there. That might be where he was headed."

JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 02:38 AM
"Maybe so but if anything, there are more colonists than one could count. Though the settlements are isolated and there is going to be even more there. The Governor of Belos is arriving to assess the situation. Besides, I believe the masters already know," Master Valia replied. She was worried that Argus was doing this to prove something. She didn't voice it and kept her thoughts to herself, even hidden from the other masters. After facing Matthew, she made like she was going to think but instead decided to find him herself and took off.

Argus had made it to Yavin IV without mishap. He was going to try join the army and was contemplating how outside the camp near the river. His furry friend, whom he named Khan was his evaluator. "Ok how about this," and Argus made a swagger like a Belosian and ended up dropping his bag. He threw a small pebble at his friend who was laughing at him, "I'm working on it. It's going to be hard walking to get me into the army."
Deciding he had nothing else to lose, he hid the fighter in the brush and walked to the entrance of the camp. He was viewed rather strangely. He looked like a Belosian but his manner differed from the others. He was shocked at some of the violent behavior that they had. A tough, burly guy looked at him and said, "You want a piece of me?"
"Not really."
"Too bad," and he took a swing.
Argus ducked and tried to get away. The burly one who was called Bronc ended up hitting his friend Laerdes. The fight then started and Argus tried to hide as they began fighting.

Sith at Peace
03-22-2006, 01:33 PM
Little did Argus and his companion know, they were being watched. Actually stalked by a bounty hunter."shall I kill them, Lord Gystow?" asked the hunter, with a look of fear in his unseen eyes. "That won't be nessicary, not yet. Just keep watching... Study and record their behavior. I want to know as much as possible about those who dare interfere with our movement. You see, a sudden blast to the head is nowhere near the punishment they owe to me!" His voice had grown stronger and angrier, so he no longer sounded like a man. "I will use these 'heroes' to send a message throughout the entire galaxy... The time of the sith is now!"
The bounty hunter stood, shaking at the intensity of the Sith's voice. When he was able to speak, he replied " Yes, my lord."

JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 02:13 PM
Tergis had landed his troops and himself on Yavin IV's surface and had begun the pillage to the main port where the governor was. The quickest way on foot was through the mountain passes. He had a feeling that he would meet up with little Argus again and Mathew. He sensed a female in the near future and looked forward to it.

Argus was thinking, 'Fine spot I'm in and I wonder why a bounty hunter is watching me. At this rate, it'll take a miracle for me to stay in this unit.' He was trying to slink away and let the others fight for themselves. He made his way near a tent, his commanding officer's tent who was in session.

Sith at Peace
03-22-2006, 03:08 PM
The Bounty Hunter realised he had been seen. He reported to Lord Gystow. " Don't let him get away from you! Set your blaster to stun and follow him into the tent!" The Bounty Hunter set his blaster to stun and followed the enemy, hoping to survive the encounter.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-22-2006, 05:28 PM
Hopping in his Jedi Starfighter, he sent a message to the female Jedi Master he was recently speaking with. I'm going to Yavin IV on my own. I have to find Argus. He switched on the engines and took off into the air, typing in a few numbers into a nearby keypad and pulling a lever near the steering shift, lurching into hyperspace.

JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 07:22 PM
Argus felt his hairs rise on the back of his neck. With an uncontrolled Force Wave, he sent the Bounty Hunter flying into the trees and ended up antagonizing the already fighting men some more. The last thing he remembered was being grabbed by a hand and flung into the fray. Inside the tent was the General and his daughter Sha-ron. He was explaining the situation and told her that she would train the new recruits and the walk ons. The council to the governor, Gisan, was to give a report in three weeks. When they walked outside, they came upon men who were brawling. The General told his daughter good luck and took the main troops to the mountain passes. Gisan said, "Day one."
Sha-ron took a determined stance having trained in combat since she was very little. With a loud and commanding voice she said, "Soldiers!"
The fighting stopped at the sound. All the men looked and quickly moved away to reveal Argus claiming that he started it. Argus was rather intimidated by her in that she wouldn't back down. He stood up and got into an attention pose. She looked at him in scrutiny and said, "I don't need anyone causing trouble in my camp."
When he just meekly stood there she demanded, "What's your name?"
Argus began to stammer, "I..uh...uh"
"Your commanding officer just asked you a question," Gisan posed.
"My name is...Kaedra."
"Kaedra?" Sha-ron cocked her brow.
"Yes, my name is Kaedra," Argus said. He remembered the name from somewhere and it was the first one he could think of.
Seeming satisfied, Sha-ron faced the other men, "OK gentlemen, thanks to your new friend Kaedra here, you'll spend tonight picking up every single piece of hardware. Then tomorrow, the real work begins," and she turned about to see if any would challenge the order.
Bronc, Laerdes and a third rather roly poly bloke named Tuarang scowled at Argus when she wasn't looking. Argus almost winced at it. Even here he wasn't liked. Khan, who had hidden in Argus' pouch whispered that he would have to work on his people skills. (He chittered at him). The work cleaning up wasn't so bad and Argus wmade his tent slightly away from the others so he could sleep.

Master Valia had made her way to the main starport on Yavin IV called Garanga. She docked her ship and hoped to be able to systematically search the planet. The problem was that it seemed that everyone was coming to the starport and the planet to see the governor and defen their people. Those that lived in the Avalonian system and those that chose to live in the Republic. Valia remembered why it was said that they were numerous. They could easily outnumber the Republic fleet but they never had the inclination to do so. She was walking through the port when she was stopped by none other than the governor herself. She explained that she was looking for someone and that he could be at one of the settlements. The governor said that she might as well look through a haystack because the official settlements were rather isolated and there many more uncharted settlements deep within the jungles. Valia didn't want to give up hope but she opted to remain in the port with the governor and hope that Argus would turn up. She sent Mathew a message He may be here but his presence is masked and the great evil is on the frontier.

Sith at Peace
03-22-2006, 08:55 PM
The dark lord walked to the main central computer on Heramppa, a planet he had conquered long ago, back when his master still lived. The native species all took the oppurtunity to bow before returning to their never-ending labour. Surprisingly, most liked Gystow. He treated them all much better than the republic had. He made them strong and independent, if they were strong enough to rebel, he allowed it. Those who were powerful enough to challange the administration did, and eventually became a part of it. While at first it was considered selling out, tradition had aged it into an honor.

"Give me the co-ordinates of Hellmsi the Bounty hunter." He ordered the computer. The computer hummed and then showed the Hunter's location. "Status?" The computer buzzed "Alive" it quickly responded. " The sith lord frowned, "Allow me to communicate with him." The computer screen suddenly transformed into a close up picture of the bounty hunter. "Waking up, Hellmsi?" asked the sith sarcasticly. " Milord I-I was defeated by the rebel. He's a jedi, and..." "Enough!" ordered Gystow, " If you don't bring me at least one of the rebels, I will destroy you and your beloved homeworld!" Hellmsi was shocked, " You wouldn't! You can't!" Darth Gystow smiled sadisticly, " Oh Hellmsi, you know I can. But if you do what your told I might have a change of heart. Are we clear?" Hellmsi sighed "Yes my lord."

JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 04:03 AM
It was early in the morning when Khan woke up Argus and said that the troops were getting ready. Scrambling like crazy, he got dressed and hurried to meet the rest of the troops.Gisan was trying to get some order by calling, "Order. People order!"
"I'd like Avarian bird."
"Sweet and pungent sukyu!"
"That's not funny," and Gisan walked off.
Laerdes noticed that Argus had come and said, "Look who slept in this morning. Hello Kaedra. Are you hungry?"
Argus was going to say something when he was grabbed by Bronc who said, "You know. I owe you a knuckle sandwich," and made ready to swing when they were interrupted by Sha-ron who was dressed like one of the Handmaidens of Belos, thr legendary ones. She grabbed a pike spear and said, "You will assemble swiftly and silently. Anyone who can't comply, will answer to me."
"Ooo, tough girl."
"Bronc," and Sha-ron aimed it at Bronc but ended up throwing the spear to the topof a pole, "Thank you for volunteering. Now retrieve it."
Argus could tell that some of the men disliked being told off by a woman. He was actually impressed. She, in a way, was like Master Valia who never backed down. He watched as she added weights to each of Bronc's arms, "This represents discipline and the other represents strength. Both are needed to reach the arrow."
One by one the men tried to retrieve the spear. All ended up sliding down the pole. Argus was the last one and he felt ashamed as he watched her exasperated look. All she sadi was, "We've got a long way to go."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-23-2006, 10:40 AM
He slowly made his descent upon the planet, landing in a clearing near the outpost Argus was at. As his ship landed, he shut off the console and leapt out of it, sprinting into the jungle, weaving through the trees. He didn't want to blow his cover, but he still wanted to talk. He slowed down as he neared the entrance. He flipped his hood over his head and walked towards the guards.

"Well.. hello there.." he said in his usual Tavarian accent. (I believe that's the British accent in Star Wars)

JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 02:22 PM
((Well keep in mind that you can't recognize him and b/c he changed his appearance. I don't know how you found it because all the camps are isolated and Argus masked his presence))

Sha-ron took her men through the basic training in focus, balance and stamina. Argus wasn't used to the type of physical training. It differed considerably from Jedi training and he noticed others were having a problem. Every night he would look at the spear at the top of the pole. He felt Matthew's presence in the camp and furthered his will to hide, practicing what the native Belosians could do with ease. One night after a bad day in training, he fell behind, Sha-ron had told him that he wasn't fit to be in he army and told him to leave. After she left, he again saw the spear and with a determined will, he set about to get it. He saw that he could put the weights to considerable use and began to climb the pole. The morning sun had just come over the mountains when Sha-ron came out of her tent to the sounds of men cheering. The spear landed perfectly at her feet and at the top was Argus smiling at her. After that, the men seemed to be inspired. They progressed better at their training and overcame their fears and mistrust. Argus made friends with Bronc, Laerdes and Tuarang. They respected him more for his ingenuity at combat and his good nature.

Meanwhile, Tergis was gazing at the mountains at the top of a tall tree. He was waiting for something and it came. A rather large dark bird with deadly talons swooped down and dropped something for him to look at, a little doll. With a silent jump, he leaped down to his army below. He asked them what they could see. They began naming the traits of the villages in the mountain setlements. Tergis said, "This doll is from a village in the Garang pass, where the army is waiting for us. Since the quickest way to the governor is through that pass, we will take that way. Besides we should return the doll to its rightful owner."

Sith at Peace
03-23-2006, 03:20 PM
((This is not my main character, feel free to kill him as long as you end up figuring out a connection with him and Lord Gystow.))

Hellmsi was unable to shoot the original target; there was too much security. But out of the corner of his eye he saw another jedi. This one looked more powerful.He was distracted talking with two weak looking guards. With his blaster on stun, he shot. The blast hit the jedi in his temple. The jedi hit the floor.

The guards attacked but they seemed intimidated to actually be guarding the place. Helmsi only had one blast left. He had suddenly been hit in his arm. He shot at that moment, and due to the circumstances he missed. But before he was killed, both guards started shaking. They turned their blasters towards each other, and with a deep look of regret, shot each other in the heads. Hellmsi was shocked, he knew Gystow had done this. The heart-breaker was that he now owed Gystow a debt.

He turned around to collect his prize. The Jedi was gone! He heard the faint buzz of a light saber and quickly grabbed the guard's weapons. He knew a battle was coming, a battle he would probably lose. He knew he could no longer run.

Sith at Peace
03-23-2006, 04:34 PM
Gystow had saved Hellmsi for the last time. He was ungrateful and disrespectful about it. Hellmsi's services weren't needed anyway. Gystow's apprentice was there. He walked into his bedroom and sat on his bed. He could feel that his apprentice had failed him again . " Lord Tergis!" He communicated. " Oh, Lord Gystow... I" " I don't care! My apprentice, you have failed me so many times." He said disapprovingly. " I'm sorry Lord! It's just..." " Don't interupt me you insufficient pawn! The jedi are on Yavin, with you. The one that always defeats you, Matthew so-and-so, is in combat with a second rate bounty hunter." He could hear his apprentice gasp. " However, he has been shot, right in the temple." Tergis giggled. " It was on stun, moron! Now you have a choice... Either assist the Bounty Hunter and bring me your nemissis, or invade the republic camp and bring me his apprentice." He spoke smoothly. " I have sent you all the locations; they are both far from you. I reccomend using your astonishing knight speed. May the force serve you well!"

JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 04:51 PM
Argus had begun to fit into his role the past three weeks. He kept his true identity a secret. He didn't want anyone to know he was a Jedi though that wouldn't have mattered considering the Belosians were adept enough to use the Force like the Jedi. He had finished bathing and was tying his belt when he heard Gisan, "Those boys are no more fit to serve than you are to be captain. Once the general receives my report, your troops will never see battle."
"We're not finished."
"Be careful. The general may be you father but I am special council to the emperor, a job that I got on my own. You're dismissed."
Argus tried to cheer her up, "I'll hold and you punch." Seeing that it failed he tried again, "For what it's worth, you make a great captain."
The comment seemed to soften her and she smiled softly. Argus just watched her with a dreamy smile. Khan began his chittering. Argus responded, "No...well...I"
Khan then motioned him to go to his tent. Argus left still smiling. Khan decided to take things into his own paws. Using what he had, he constructed a note of urgency requesting troops. It worked for Gisan told Sha-ron that the troops were needed at the front. At dawn they set for the mountains.

Valia sent a message to Matthew to meet her at the palace in Garanga saying that together they may find Argus.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-23-2006, 05:53 PM
((Think about it. He's a Jedi Master and Argus is just a padawan. They also have formed a bond. There's practically no way for him *not* to find him. Plus, Argus isn't very strong in the Force))

He was stopped by the guards. "You can't go in." One of the guards said. Matthew glanced up at him. "Any reason why not?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Only certain people get in," the guard to the left said, looking down at Matthew. "And you're not one of 'em."

Matthew just sighed and waved a hand infront of their faces. "You'll let me in quietly." He said in a monotone voice as the guards lifted their spears. He walked past as the spears clanked back crossed behind him. He flipped down his hood and glanced around the area, slowly walking in the village.

JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 06:56 PM
((Hey Argus has survived alone all his life. He knows how to get lost even from a Jedi))

The troops had already left heading for the front. It was hard marching to the mountain settlements and the men kind of loafed along. Someone started singing about a girl he left behind and others piped in about their kind of girl. Argus didn't say anything but was thinking about one girl, Sha-ron. He really liked her and Khan knew it and tried to keep him focused. When one Belosian sings, everyone feels they should join in. That was the way of things. Someone actually made fun of Gisan in song and it was so subtle that Gisan had no clue. The good cheer continued until they came upon a desolated village.

Sith at Peace
03-23-2006, 08:38 PM
((Seeing as how I'm being completely ignored, does that mean I should leave?))

JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 09:25 PM
((No but maybe you could follow the army. My baddie Tergis could recruit you into his ranks. I can do that now))

Hellmsi and the Bounty Hunter followed the army that Argus was in into the mountains. Not used to the workout they were getting, they fell behind a few times. Little did they know that they were being watched by a large dark bird. In the evening, they were approached by Tergis who said to them, "Congradulations. You fell behind again. However I can make it worth your while. Join me now and you can achieve your goals alot easier."
Tergis was very persuasive as he waited for the response.

Sith at Peace
03-23-2006, 09:39 PM
(( Thanks, but I was reffering to Hellmsi shooting Matthew and him no responding. Ps. Hellmsi is the bounty hunter.))

Maverick5770
03-23-2006, 10:03 PM
Maj found Mathew. "I just wanted to thank you for getting me off Coruscant, i was getting tired of it, all those damn sith. Thanks, but I think our ways part here, I'm a republic soldier, your a jedi."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-24-2006, 01:28 AM
(My bad, didn't notice)

Within seconds, the two were engaged in a fierce battle. It was over in seconds, due to the weak metal that the spear was made of, the saber blade easily cut through it like butter.

He twirled around and spun his lightsaber around his body several times before sliding around the man, the back part of his doublesaber passing through the bounty hunter's armor and flesh easily. He twirled the saber and sheathed it as the man's spear and body slid off it's supports and fell. The bottom half of his body walking a few feet then falling as his top half landed with a sickening plop; the spear clanking to the ground near the feet.

He glanced towards Maj. "What are you doing here..?" He closed his robe again, sending a force push towards the hunter's body, sending it flying into a high bush.

JediMaster12
03-24-2006, 01:38 AM
The village ranked with death. Sha-ron ordered everyone to search for survivors. Argus wandered through the burnt down village. The only thing he saw was a doll which he picked up. He could smell the sulfur and through his mind, the Force sent images of death. He had a somber expression on his face when Sha-ron came up behind him saying, "Father should have been here."
They were interrupted by Gisan who called them to a small rise. At the peak, they saw nothing but an endless field of dead warriors. Sha-ron for the first time had a look of shock. Tuarang brought her her father's helmet and blade. In a duty to honor her family and to mourn, she went off in a distance. She left the helmet perched on the hilt of the blade. Argus had walked up behind her and said, "I'm sorry."
She was grateful but realizing that things were far from over, she said, "Move out. We'll make better time to the palace through the Garang pass. We are the only hope for the governor now," and she led the men away. Argus remained behind and, even though he did not understand it, he placed the doll where the blade met the snow and bowed respectfully. Heart heavy, he turned to follow the rest of the men. He knew the price of war having seen skirmishes but never wanton slaughter. He sensed that the one who made his master angry at him was behind it.

Sith at Peace
03-24-2006, 02:41 PM
((could I capture one of you?))

Out of nowhere Tergis arrived to greet Maj and Matthew. "I'm sorry to break up this reunion." His lightsaber came flying out. "Now O'Kari, we've been through this dozens of times. We don't have to do it again. Hand over your companion!" He saw the stubborness in Matthew. " I have Argus surrounded... If you refuse me, he'll die. I'm not bluffing Jedi!" He bluffed. " But I'll spare you all; Just give me your companion here. The boy." Maj swallowed with anxiety. " Think about it. You'd be sacraficing your padawan, with so much potential, and risking yourself, a fierce Jedi Master, for some tag along. Think Jedi, what would your old master have done, before I defeated him?" There was an intense silence as all three men were playing every scenario in their head. Was Tergis bluffing? Not Maj or even Matthew could tell.

JediMaster12
03-24-2006, 02:46 PM
((Hey Tergis is my guy. Besides he's in the mountains.))

Sith at Peace
03-24-2006, 05:47 PM
(( No offense but this is pretty geeky. Go ahead and do what you want with Gystow. I'm outa here.))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-24-2006, 08:39 PM
LMAO why is he even freaking posting anyway? If he doesn't like Star Wars, he shouldn't have joined the site...)

He glanced to Maj, "Well? What are you doing here?"

JediMaster12
03-24-2006, 10:54 PM
((I don't know. He should have read the posts better. Just continue where you were asking Maj or Mav. We could disregard that blip entirely))

It was quiet as the troops made their way through the pass. The altitude was so high that the snow stayed nearly all year round. Argus watched with concern for Sha-ron and didn't see Khan mess with an explosive. The silence was broken when it shot into the air and exploded. Argus made a face at Khan only to be grilled by Sha-eon, "What did you do. You just gave away our..." she fell as her armour had been hit by a blaster bolt. She shouted for everyone to get out of range and to save the cannons. The army took refuge near the edge out of volley shot of blaster fire and spears. Argus and the others returned fire with the cannons until a deadly silence permeated the place. Sha-ron told Bronc to hold the last cannon. Argus muttered, "I have a bad feeling about this."
The smoke cleared to reveal none other than Tergis and behind him was a vast army of Sith and Rashikians alike all crying a war cry. Argus knew they were outnumbered but didn't say anything as Sha-ron said, "Prepare to fight. If we die, we die with honor."
Argus and the others drew their blades just as Tergis led the charge. Argus noticed something glistening on his blade and looked up. Glancing at the last cannon being aimed at Tergis he made a decision. Sheathing his blade, he shoved Bronc out of the way, grabbed the cannon and headed forward. Stunned by his move, Sha-ron shouted for him to come back. Ignoring her he set it and aimed up. Tergis was just upon him when he set it off. Khan had been on topp chattering in his animal talk that he missed. Then a rumbling occurred. Tergis looked behind him and was shocke at what was coming. Angry, he swung his lightsaber and ended grazing a good blow to Argus' side. Ignoring the pain, Argus jumped up and grabbed Sha-ron to begin running. THe snow was coming faster and faster and they were separated and Tergis and his men were buried. Argus managed to break through and using the Force, he sprang through the snow to grab Sha-ron who was unconcious. Bronc had thrown a spear to pull them in but over shot. Khan had made it down and was squealing as the three of them went over the edge. Bronce thought he lost them but the rope went taught and he began to pull. Argus had Sha-ron on his back, held by the same rope and he started to breathe easy as they were being pulled up.

Maverick5770
03-26-2006, 11:30 AM
"I just wanted to thank you for getting me off that damned planet coruscant. i was also wondering if theres anyway for a old republic soldier to join the jedi order?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-26-2006, 02:50 PM
He glanced at the man and began to walk off. "Not the time and place to speak about such matters. Please, go back to Dantooine. We will speak there," he said, following the mass of footprints left behind in the soft earth.

Maverick5770
03-26-2006, 11:02 PM
Maj had quikly learned to listen and obey what Mathew said. He went back to Dantooine to wait for Mathew.

JediMaster12
03-27-2006, 02:58 AM
They were sitting on the mountain, waiting until the medic came out. Argus had passed out from what Tergis had given him after Sha-ron said he had earned her trust. The medic came out and whispered to Sha-ron who looked shocked and she went in. Sure enough she found what she had been told and Gisan, who never liked him anyway grabbed Argus and said, "I knew something wasn't right with you," and with a yank, revealed the japor snipit, "An outcast and a Jedi for that matter," and pushed him hard.
"My name is Argus. I did it to find the one who was after my master..."
"High treason," Gisan was shouting, "Ultimate dishonor!"
"It was the only way. Believe me," and Argus lowered his head.
Sha-ron had her blade out but threw it at Argus, "A life for a life and a debt repaid."
The troops then moved out leaving Argus. He managed to pull his tunic on and was thinking to himself, "I should have never have left. Maybe I was just trying to prove that I could do things right."
He looked at Khan and said, "Let's go home."

A dark shadow crossed the snow until a black gloved hand shot out. Tergis popped out of the snow and struggled out. Looking around, he saw that his army had been decimated. Letting out a howl, he ended up getting four more men. Argus had been watching them as they started to set foot towards Garanga. Knowing what had to be done, he grabbed the sword and his lightsaber and began running towards the city. He knew that he had to warn Sha-ron.

Valia was pacing in the chamber where the governor was. She hadn't received a response from Matthew and was worried that he was in a place where transmission was difficult. Instead she wa sending a messsge through the Force, Matthew, something is not right in the port. I need your help The festivities were going on making way for the heroes of the Belosians. Sha-ron, Bronc, Laerdes and Tuarang were in a somber mood having left a friend behind. Argus managed to make it into the city and pushed his way to Sha-ron and said, "The Sith are alive, in the city."
"Why should I believe you?"
"You told me you would trust Kaedra. Why is Argus any different?"
Brushing him off, she continued towards the courtyard of the palace. Argus frowned and said to the three, "Keep alert. They are here somewhere," and he took off.
Khan began to chitter wildly asking where he was going. Argus replied, "To find someone who will believe me."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-27-2006, 10:20 AM
He stopped and slid into the shadows. What's wrong Master Vaila? I have pressing issues..

JediMaster12
03-27-2006, 04:23 PM
Valia, getting a response just as Sha-ron and the others were approaching her and the governor on the massive stone steps replied, The governor is in danger. I sense a great evil yet it eludes my senses(You can recognize it as archenemy)

Sha-ron sensed that something wasn't right, at least with the draigon behind her. She presented the lightsaber of Tergis to the governor. Before the governor could pick it up, it was snatched by the dark bird who screeched as it dropped it towards the outstreched hand of Tergis sitting on the roof. Immediately, the four Sith jumped out of hiding and seized the governor and Master Valia, slapping a specialized neural restraint, specifically for Jedi. They ended up shoving Sha-ron out of the way and shut the massive doors to the palace to the menacing laughter of Tergis. He sent through the Force Try and mount a rescue O'Kari
Sha-ron and the men tried to batter the door open. Argus had managed to make his way to the steps and thought, "They'll never reach the governor or Master Valia on time."
Getting an idea, he whistled, "Hey guys, I've got an idea. Follow me," and he took off around the corner. Bronc, Laerdes and Tuarang trusted him and followed. Sha-ron was stunned and debating on whether or not to swallow her pride. Argus made some changes to everyone and they were about to scale the posts when they were joined by Sha-ron who made a motion that she would follow. With speed, they began to climb the posts.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Matthew withdrew from the shadows and tied his robe about him, Force sprinting towards Vaila, sensing where the message came from. Argus, the time to respond is now. We need your help. He didn't know Argus had already started, but he was already about a few blocks away from the palace.

JediMaster12
03-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Valia and the governor were brought to the main balcony where Tergis met them both. With a grunt he told his men to guard the door. He looked rather pleased. Valia was helpless as she couldn't summon the will to free herself. Tergis was speaking, "Your walls and armies have fallen. Now it is your turn. Bow to me."

Argus was scanning where the door was and he turned to whisper, "You guys get the plan? Any questions?"
"Does this dress make me look fat?" Bronc asked.
Argus rolled his eyes and led the way out, leaving Sha-ron behind. He had an abayah on and had the scarf covering his mouth like the others, a mark of concubines and entertainers. Sha-ron hoped it was going to work as the four of them set out giggling a bit over nothing.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-27-2006, 08:51 PM
He skidded to a halt underneath the balcony. Argus.. He projected his thoughts to his apprentice, slowly making his way towards the nearby wall underneath the balcony, vitually unseen.

He put one hand on the wall then backed, up, lining himself up with one of the pillars holding up the balcony. Still in the shadows, he ran at the wall at full speed, concentrating on making no sound, he ran up the wall with a frightening speed, tearing paint from the brick. As he neared the pillar, he kicked himself off of the wall and grabbed onto the pillar, swinging a little bit then flipping around the pillar and landing in a crouch ontop of the pillar.

He cloaked his presence and crouched there. Master Vaila.. i'm feet below you.. don't be scared, you won't be harmed.

JediMaster12
03-28-2006, 01:30 AM
The distraction proved viable. Khan had taken care of the bird and Sha-ron had run up to save the governor and the Jedi master from being cut to bits. Argus followed, wearing a tunic that was a modified version of the Jedi's. He had heard a faint calling from O'Kari but he didn't answer. He shouted for Laertes and Tuarang to grab the governor and Master Valia. She barely recognized him when he entered but was pleased that he was alive. She remained still as she and the governor were swung down on a rope that had been holding lanterns. Argus didn't want to leave without Sha-ron seeing that she had been pushed into a wall. With a deft movement, he grabbed Sha-ron's sword and deftly cut the rope, allowing his friends to escape.
Tergis realised that the governor had escaped and let out a howl. He turned to face Sha-ron, intending to cut her down when Argus called, "I took your victory away, Tergis."
Tergis took a good look and his eyes went wide, "The soldier from the mountains and the young Jedi on Coruscant."
Argus took off running with Tergis close behind him swinging his lightsaber. Argus managed to climb a column only to have it fall through the wall. He climbed up to the roof and scanned, backing slowly to have Tergis jump through panting and growling. Argus backed away and drew his lightsaber. Tergis drew his saying, "Looks like you are out of places to go. Join me."
"Not quite," and Argus did a flip over his head and swung. Tergis countered and the duel was on.
The people were watching from below. Master Valia, free of the neural restraint scanned for Argus and watched him fight on the roof.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-04-2006, 10:51 AM
Matthew pulled himself up and grabbed onto the edge of the balcony, flipping himself up onto the roof with the force, withdrawing his green doublesaber and twirling it viciously, smacking Tergis' lightsaber with his own, making him recoil and bounce back a few feet.

"Argus. You still have no idea what it means to use a lightsaber.. and against a Sith lord.. you don't stand a chance. Get the two to safety, i'll deal with Tergis.." He said, spinning his doublesaber with one hand off to the side then letting it rest.

JediMaster12
04-04-2006, 02:44 PM
Tergis said, "Enough Jedi and Force Waved Matthew back onto the balcony, "I want to see what he can do."
A fierce confrontation insued with Argus and Tergis battling on the roof of the palace. Argus held up his end very well and found inspiration as he saw Khan getting ready. With a spring he gave a side kick that knocked Tergis over then did a sweep kick that through him off balance. Tergis was so angry that he didn't see a rocket coming straight at him. At the last second just before it hit Tergis, Tergis managed to knock Argus' saber out of his hand onto the balcony where Matthew was and said, "Looks like you are at an end."
"Oh I don't think so," and grabbing Tergis' saber, he wrenched it free and it landed in the gutter. He flipped over Tergis' head to reveal the rocket that pummeled into him and began to carryi him to the loaded munitioons tower. Argus began to sprint saying, "Get off the roof" over and over.
The crowd was anxious but with a giant leap, he leaped off just as the munitions tower exploded and grabbed one of the lanterns and swung down to the main steps, semi-landing on Sha-ron. Tergis' saber fell next to them, still intact. The crowd was applauding and cheering. Gisan was not for he was saying that it was a diliberate attempt on his life. Sha-ron and the other three hid Argus behind them to protect him. The were arguing when the governor and Masters Valia and Matthew came down saying, "That is enough."
Sha-ron tried to explain but the governor stopped him and wanted to see Argus. Argus moved forward, ashamed to face Valia and Matthew for he feared that he let them and the council down. He kept his head down as the governor spoke, "I have heard much of you Jedi Argus. You stole one of the order's fighters, ran away from home, impersonated a tribesmann, deceived your commanding officer, dishonored the Belosian army, destroyed the palace, and...you have saved us all."
Argus had been expecting worse but was completely surprised when the governor said those last words. The governor said, "By Grace I honor you," and bowed. In an instance everyone else bowed low. Master Valia was smiling. She didn't understand completely the Belosians but did understand that they were honoring him.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-04-2006, 04:12 PM
Matthew scoffed and hopped down to the ground, walking off. He had saved their lives, and still disobeyed him for the last time. "He can find another Master.. He's no Jedi.. He fell to temptation. He heard what Tergis was saying, not listening to me, but to him. He abandoned us, he ran away against the council's orders. I do no qualify him as a hero, Vaila. I qualify him as a coward and a fool."

JediMaster12
04-04-2006, 07:19 PM
"Enough Matthew. You let idealism get the better of you. I don't think you know who Argus is but I do. He is not of the regions of known space but of a people that I have only met once and they have a very different concept of honor," Valia whispered to Matthew before he stomped off. No one is below redemption. You know this.

Argus didn't hear it for the governor was asking Gisan to make him and advisor. Politely Argus said, "With due respect, I must return to the Jedi."
"Then I give you this," and the governor removed the japporsnippit and replaced it with a bluegreen stone saying, "You are no longer outcast and the Jedi will know what you have done for me and this so the Republic will know what you have done for Belos," and he handed Tergis' lightsaber to him.
Argus bowed respectfully to Master Valia and the governor and met up with his friends. Sha-ron said, "You...you...you fight good."
"oh, thank you," he replied. Argus then turned to Valia and asked, "May we return?"
With a nod, they headed to the ship that Valia had waiting to go back. Argus tried to catch up with Matthew but he was rather storming along.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-04-2006, 09:45 PM
I know this, but I can no longer contain my frustratation with him.. He thought, pushing his way out of the gates of the village. "Useless trip.."

JediMaster12
04-05-2006, 12:14 AM
The return trip to Dantooine was rather silent. No one spoke until the ship docked and even then, Argus couldn't catch up with Matthew. He finally did in the gardens where Matthew had chosen to sit. He came up quietly. Seeing that Matthew was going to leave again, Argus kneeled quickly, not looking into his eyes, a sign of humility and respect. He said, "Master, I give you the lightsaber of Tergis. A gift to honor the one who trained me and gave me knowledge."
Argus had placed the saber in Matthew's hand and kept his head down while on his knees.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-05-2006, 01:09 PM
He grabbed the saber and crushed it in his hands, throwing it off to the side. "You didn't kill him.." He said, standing up.

JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 01:45 AM
((Tergis is dead. I was thinking of a new baddie :D))

Argus didn't stand but remained on his knees with his head bowed in a position of humility. He did respond however, "I dishonored you by leaving but I thought that I could make things right between us. You didn't have to follow me but you did. Why?"

Master Valia was watching from a distance where she couldn't be seen. She was joined by Sha-ron who had followed them back to Dantooine. They both watched in earnest.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-06-2006, 10:18 AM
"Because I feared you would be killed. You are not a Jedi yet, but merely an apprentice. You have not yet mastered what you need to of the force to be able to combat a Sith Lord of his stature.." He paused for a moment, then nodded. "Tergis is dead... i'm guessing that blast must've had prolonged damage.. rather pathetic for him to go out like that.."

He started to walk off. "I put my heart and soul into training you, we've been friends up to this point. I just have no idea who you really are anymore, Argus. It's like you've become someone else since i've become your Master.."

JediMaster12
04-06-2006, 03:53 PM
"How so? I changed my name when I was in the army, does that make me different? I was a pilot for the Republic before you met me. What I have in my mind is what I have used to survive," Argus didn't move but displayed perfect stoicism of a secret he had kept for so long.
"I cannot keep this much longer. I am an outcast of my people, my family too. I was born into it much like those on Taris. Outcasts are given a japporsnippit and the carvings represent the family or clan. I was orphaned at a young age and when I was old enough joined the Republic. Then I met you. During that time, I knew that I was different from other humans. I never knew my people until I met those in the army on Yavin."

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-06-2006, 11:26 PM
"If you do not wish to follow my orders- the council's orders, or even the Jedi code, then leave. I will stay. You purposely put yourself in danger because someone you knew was going to get hurt. You let your emotions get the best of you. You still have much to learn.." He said, walking out of the room, out of sight.

JediMaster12
04-07-2006, 02:15 AM
I say you let them get the best of you Matthew. Your feelings are that transparent. You care for him and yet you discard him like a dirty cloak when he asks for forgiveness. If you do that, then you are no Jedi yourself, Valia sent, I care for him as much as you because you are great Jedi; brave, loyal.

Argus stood up and watched Matthew leave, "They never told me to stay and neither did you. Tergis, I remember who he was, one of us. An outcast, he let his anger get the better of him. I was surprised he would remember my family as he was once a friend but I saw he was not us no longer."

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-07-2006, 06:43 PM
He could have gotten himself killed. I couldn't stand by and let my Padawan die. He left for a friend, I would've done the same.. I submit, but still, he shouldn't have left so suddenly, he could've taken someone with him..

He had been walking down the hallway. He still heard Argus, but he chose only to respond in one sentence. "You're right. No one asked you to stay."

JediMaster12
04-09-2006, 03:52 AM
It was his choice. He knew he disappointed you and he wanted to make things right. You mean more to him than you will ever know Valia sent.

Argus slipped into a run to catch up. He fell in step and said, "I know you are angry and I will leave now."
He then stopped and turned down the hallway to go back to the gardens. Sha-ron wanted to talk to him but chose not to seeing that things were not good. She instead turned to Master Valia and asked if she could stay which Valia took her to her own quarters.
Argus sat on the bench where Matthew had broken the lightsaber. He picked up the broken pieces and began to examine them. Seeing that the basics wer fine, he decided to fix it into something else. He knew that if he were on Belos, Matthew disgraced himself by not accepting it with proper grace. He knew no one would miss it and began to repair the pieces to make a new lightsaber.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-09-2006, 01:58 PM
Argus, I apologize for acting the way I did. You still disobeyed me and disappointed me.. He was walking back to where Argus was as he spoke with his mind. He walked behind Argus and put a hand on his shoulder.

"You did good kid.."

JediMaster12
04-10-2006, 01:23 AM
Argus put the pieces in his lap and turned to look at Matthew. He smiled and nodded, not knowing what to say. He couldn't shake hands as they were slightly grimy and his tool kit was beside him. He waited for Matthew to say more.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-10-2006, 12:20 PM
He turned around and headed back to the council chambers.

JediMaster12
04-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Valia had left Sha-ron and had been wandering the corridors to head to the council chambers. She caught sight o fMatthew and she walked right up to him. Bluntly she asked, "Well?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-10-2006, 06:26 PM
"I apologized and he took it well. I didn't take it well, but I still swallowed my pride. I agree with you as well, he is a promising student- he displayed bravery but also foolishness. I wish to stay his Master and train him more, after letting the Council deal with him.."

JediMaster12
04-10-2006, 08:25 PM
"They know of what he did. They don't see it as foolishness. They see it as learning wisdom," then smiling she said, "And they had an idea of his background before they even adressed him. I would advise you to teach him how to deal with his heart for I suspect someone has distinct feelings that are nice to watch," and she walked into the chambers to take her seat on the council.

Argus finished with the parts and put them together. He looked at it and hardly recognized it for he had changed the blade and the hilt. The new crystal was the old one but he cut it differently to be of use. It was still red but he made a mental note to change it. He wanted to give it to his master and ask about it.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-11-2006, 01:51 AM
"Sure..." He said, swiping his bangs out of his face and heading to where Argus was, walking past his room.

JediMaster12
04-11-2006, 01:58 PM
Matthew actually ran into Argus. Argus manged to keep ahold of his lightsaber that he had just finished. After a slight shuffle to get back inot place, he handed it to Matthew and asked, "Is this alright? I had some slight problems with the emitter matrix but it think it will work."

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-11-2006, 07:03 PM
He stopped and looked down at the saber, picking it up and looking at it, nodding a little. "It's fine, but the deflection lens needs some tuning.. it's slightly misshapen.." He said, handing it back. "Be sure to change the blade color, wouldn't want any accidents," he said. He smirked then walked past.

JediMaster12
04-12-2006, 02:50 AM
Argus replied, "Not if I re-cut the crystal differently. Perhaps you would try it?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-12-2006, 03:02 AM
"Alright.. lets go to the construction bench.." He said, walking to the Lightsaber construction area of the council chambers, motioning for Argus to set the 'saber down on the table top.

"Now.." He said, pulling out a drawer and bringing out a small pin light-really a laser. He slowly pulled away the top part of the hilt, unscrewing the lens and pulling out the deflection emitter and the crystal gently- as those two parts are especially fragile. "This is how I do mine.. it's different than normal.. seeing as you're rather courageous.." He said, pulling out a blue and a crimson-brownish colored stones. "What color?"

JediMaster12
04-12-2006, 05:17 PM
"Try the crimson brown. Combined with the type of deflector I put in it will have an interesting effect on blaster fire," Argus answered.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-12-2006, 08:21 PM
He smirked and nodded, finishing the saber and handing it to him. "Here, I trust you know how to use it by now."

JediMaster12
04-13-2006, 02:31 AM
"I do because my master taught me," Argus responded. He ignited the blade and it was a rather pretty sight as it shown forth. He gave a few practice swings and then deactivated it.

Matthew, Argus, the council calls Valia sounded through the Force.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-13-2006, 04:01 AM
He nodded and headed to the council chambers, Argus in toe. As he reached, Matthew bowed respectfully and headed to the middle of the chambers, sitting down. Being a Jedi Master himself, he did not have a seat on the council.

JediMaster12
04-13-2006, 04:23 AM
Valia spoke, "The council has reviewd the actions of Argus and have decided that he has learned wisdom though not in a manner consistent with the Jedi. Therefore he will remain your padawan Master O'Kari.
"In other respects with the death of one Sith lord, it seems that another disturbance has sprung. The Force bristles with it but like a whisper. To be honest, we do not know. Therefore you both shall go and determine the status of this whisper."

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-13-2006, 04:49 AM
"Where is the echo originating from?" He said, standing up, motioning for Argus to follow.

JediMaster12
04-13-2006, 03:46 PM
"Beyond known space, beyond the Outer Rim," Valia replied.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-13-2006, 05:02 PM
"I'm guessing somewhere near.. " He nodded to himself and turned around, heading for the exit. "I-We'll contact you if we get any extra information on the echo."

JediMaster12
04-13-2006, 05:22 PM
"I suggest you ask your padawan a question every now and then. He might know of things more than what is revealled," Valia verbalized. Mentally she sent, Take care, especially you Matthew. There is something odd about all this

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-13-2006, 07:07 PM
Whatever comes, we'll be prepared. Thank you for the concern, Master Vaila. He glanced at Argus as he stepped up to his starfighter. "Be careful, i've lost two padawans on these things before.."

JediMaster12
04-14-2006, 02:53 AM
"Yes master,' Argus replied. He got into his fighter and saw that Sneaky was his astromech. He smiled at his old friend and readied systems. He asked, "Where are we going?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-14-2006, 05:30 AM
"Apparantly the outer rim. First to Deralia, the smuggling sector there should be able to give us directions, they are more familiar with the outer rim than us..." He said, typing in a few keys to his console, Argus flying alongside him in space.

JediMaster12
04-14-2006, 01:21 PM
Valia watched as the ships took off. She smiled glad that master and padawan talked. She went to return to the council. She didn't notice Sha-ron had taken off after them. She was intent on following and helping them if they needed it.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-14-2006, 01:51 PM
"Punch it," he said, pulling a lever as his ship lurched into hyperspace.

JediMaster12
04-16-2006, 01:44 AM
Argus followed suit. He wasn't too keen on going back to Deralia being that it was a dump in his opinion and there things that he wanted to forget. He did however want to see one place so he swallowed his apprehension and followed his master.

Xbx_Inthusiast
04-16-2006, 01:55 AM
As his ship slid out of hyperspace, he was the first to slowly descend towards the surface, sending docking codes to the bay.

JediMaster12
04-18-2006, 03:08 AM
Argus did the same and wondered if his old hideaways were still there. He said over the comm, "Is it alright if I went to one place? It is personal master."

Maverick5770
04-19-2006, 12:48 AM
Maj had listened to Mathew. HE was still waiting on dantooine, he had managed to find a job at a weapons shop. He wondered if something had happened to his friend.

JediMaster12
04-19-2006, 05:24 PM
Valia sought Maj out. Finding him in the weapons shop she asked, "How did you come here young one?"

Maverick5770
04-21-2006, 01:23 AM
"Well, it's a bit of a long story, but to make it short, I was stranded on Coruscant. These two Jedi and several Republic soldiers came to cause some hell, they found me and got me off. The jedi that rescued me was Mathew, He told me to wait for him here, and I'm still waiting for him. He went to find his old padawan and friend, Argus. Well here I am."

JediMaster12
04-21-2006, 01:21 PM
"What were you doing on Coruscant?" Valia asked. She was curious about the companions that Matthew and Argus made. It was more of a desire to make sure that the Jedi weren't compromised so she asked her questions on a querying note.