PDA

View Full Version : THE ULTIMATE MOD (TAKE 2)

augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:45 AM
HERE YA GO (http://files.filefront.com/Steves_Ultimate_Modzip/;4643603;;/fileinfo.html)

HAVE FAITH U GUYS... I AINT A GOD DAMN HOAX!

[DESCRIPTION ADDED]
Version 0.1 (Alpha)!

You Can Now Build the DeathStar and Almost EVERYTHING In-Game!

You are given All The Hero's That Are In-Game!

The Empire in Vergesso Asteroids has been given a HUGE FLEET!

Will be Upgraded as people request (To be made constantly difficult and harder).

YEEEEEE-hAAAAAA!

Stand-By For Link!
Click here to download

If Problems Occur Read the Installation Notes in the Ultimate-Readme...

augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:45 AM
Short Description
Here ya go...

more details about this file
Sorry about that, i tried 2 different Sites and they didnt work... it was the " ' " in the file that caused the errors, also i now created an account with filefront so no MORE ERRORS can happen... i aint a HOAX or a LIER... so next time have faith in me.

GhOsT-Jedi
01-21-2006, 12:48 AM
Downloaded it, gonna try it now.

Jmaster3265
01-21-2006, 12:49 AM
Short Description
Here ya go...

more details about this file
Sorry about that, i tried 2 different Sites and they didnt work... it was the " ' " in the file that caused the errors, also i now created an account with filefront so no MORE ERRORS can happen... i aint a HOAX or a LIER... so next time have faith in me.

Thats not a description, what is this mod? Whats diff or new to it?

augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:51 AM
Thats not a description, what is this mod? Whats diff or new to it?
Unfortunately, since alot of people called me a hoax, the first thread i made was cancelled/locked and deleted... or something, i will re paste the description...

augrunt
01-21-2006, 12:53 AM
Version 0.1 (Alpha)!

You Can Now Build the DeathStar and Almost EVERYTHING In-Game!

You are given All The Hero's That Are In-Game!

The Empire in Vergesso Asteroids has been given a HUGE FLEET!

Will be Upgraded as people request (To be made constantly difficult and harder).

YEEEEEE-hAAAAAA!

Stand-By For Link!
Click here to download

If Problems Occur Read the Installation Notes in the Ultimate-Readme...

GhOsT-Jedi
01-21-2006, 12:54 AM
k, i downloaded it, and i got this error when i went to start the galatic campaign...

"An exception has occurred. See _Logfile.txt and _except.txt for details."

So, what causing this?

Cox_
01-21-2006, 12:55 AM
Is it the same as the last because the planets you added do not work i mean when i send ships to the planet and attack the loading screen loads and loads and keeps reloading lol

GhOsT-Jedi
01-21-2006, 12:55 AM
I can't even start commanding my force...

Cox_
01-21-2006, 12:57 AM
Well the first one he posted worked but the extra planets were buged.

EDIT: Ghost i was talking to the author :D

augrunt
01-21-2006, 01:04 AM
The planets r from the Campaign mod... all i did was add on to it, they always appeared meshed to me... also, there r 2 files outside of the XML folder, they are Campaign_Single and another XML file, put them insdie the XML directory and overwrite, i swear ZIP 10.0 makes things complicated... also, the errors? i advised u to PUT UR ORIGINAL... I say it again ORIGINAL Config.meg. as it has compatability issues.

evenflow80
01-21-2006, 01:08 AM
Anyone has the original Config.MEG for download???

Jmaster3265
01-21-2006, 01:10 AM
This doesnt go here, but every1 whos on seems to be checking this topic. So here is my ques.In the mod Expanded Demo Campaign Mod, i saved it and its not doing anything? does it even work, nothing different i played campaign no new planets as said. NOTHING

Cox_
01-21-2006, 01:22 AM
your not puting it in the right folder

Jmaster3265
01-21-2006, 01:27 AM
your not puting it in the right folder

What folder does it go in then? And a gah now i cant find the mod file, like it disepeared...

augrunt
01-21-2006, 01:34 AM
Man this is so hard, they just keep comming... i just fought off the death star off hoth twice... and i blew up ryloth with my death star...

Cox_
01-21-2006, 01:45 AM
I still have problems with the loading of battles.. must be a bug.

augrunt
01-21-2006, 01:46 AM
its a HUGE ammount of Starships, u myt need a good cpu... im laggin a bit.

evenflow80
01-21-2006, 01:59 AM
This does everything augrunt said it would and more, my hats go off to you for creating the true Ultimate Mod!!

I especially like how you made most ships cost no points on the population cap, thats one way to get around the annoying reinforcements issue isn't it? Congratulations!

dart1194
01-21-2006, 02:02 AM
when i go to space battle on tatooine, after it loads and i hit begin it won't go to the battle. i can hit begin as much as i want and nothing happens. other than that it works fine.

augrunt
01-21-2006, 02:10 AM
Yeah those reinforcements crap pissed me off... just building the Space Station was 50... so i turned all the starships down to 0... and only the fighters count towards population.

Kurgan
01-21-2006, 02:27 AM
Nice to see you took notice. ;)

Post some screenshots...

Imperialer
01-21-2006, 02:58 AM
Very sweet mod! (coming from a noob hehe) This is definitely the best mod yet! (of the 3 that I have tried) Awsome job! The only problem (this could just be for me) is that the planets are bugged (loads. press 'begin'. reloads), though I don't really care because the asteroid space battle is so amazing that the planets don't even matter! Bravo!

augrunt
01-21-2006, 03:11 AM
Yeah, alot of people r comming to me with that, and yeah a newb at this game :P. i have experience with script mods from previous Westwood games. also, im pretty sure the cause of that bug is due to the fact that config.meg isnt the original... also, i have another fix comming asap...

Imgnryflgdotcom
01-21-2006, 03:16 AM
I went to fileplanet, but I keep getting these errors about not being able to connect to their servers.

Can you host it somewhere else or sometin?

shadow3dje
01-21-2006, 03:29 AM
Wow... Honestly with everything you were claiming, I was sure this was a hoax or something. After trying it out, I am amazed that so much unused material made it into the demo waiting to be uncovered. I mean home one? crazy... I cant wait until we can combine all of the best stuff from all of these "mods"... awings, speeders, heros...crazy...will at least make the next couple weeks a little more bearable.
Anyways, my hat is off to you bro :0)

Imgnryflgdotcom
01-21-2006, 03:31 AM
Wow... Honestly with everything you were claiming, I was sure this was a hoax or something. After trying it out, I am amazed that so much unused material made it into the demo waiting to be uncovered. I mean home one? crazy... I cant wait until we can combine all of the best stuff from all of these "mods"... awings, speeders, heros...crazy...will at least make the next couple weeks a little more bearable.
Anyways, my hat is off to you bro :0)

Yeah, I have no idea why the devs let all this stuff stay in the demo, no wonder it was a 700MB download...

I think they deribelately left all the textures and models and stuff in the demo.. dunno why though

Where's Delphy when you need him??

Prototype
01-21-2006, 03:39 AM
Space battles work nicely. However, for ground battles, the loading screen just keeps looping. Yes I am using the original Config.meg.

killerluk
01-21-2006, 03:46 AM
im using a fresh install of the demo (clean config file) with this mod but when i start the empire attacks me on hott but i cant start the space battle :(

im sure its just a temp bug somehow

augrunt
01-21-2006, 04:01 AM
These are fixed in the version released 1.1, if it still isnt fixed look for 1.2 which is basically just adding slots for hoth for more building and a few ion cannons which dont work no mattter what i try to do... they wont fire, anyway. mb some where along these updates, ur bugs r resolved.

wswordsmen
01-21-2006, 02:08 PM
Killer mod!!!

If a bit hard to get working (for me at least had to pull a file out of the folder it created for the mod to work)

But I can't seen to engage on Ryloth

Cox_
01-21-2006, 02:36 PM
yep me to they dont work

Jeff
01-21-2006, 02:43 PM
Post some screenshots...
^

I don't feel like messin with a ton of files if I get the errors everybody else is getting, so I'll try this out once all that stuff is solved/fixed.

darthfergie
01-21-2006, 03:31 PM
^

I don't feel like messin with a ton of files if I get the errors everybody else is getting, so I'll try this out once all that stuff is solved/fixed.

I know what you mean. I'd rather not play a supremely buggy mod. Thankfully, Chriz's mod works without a hitch and has a lot of fun stuff so I've been using it. :)