PDA

View Full Version : Yes, more Nar Shaddaa

Rob the Stamped
01-22-2006, 05:44 AM
Okay, here's how it breaks down:

I'm on Nar Shaddaa. I've done all the quests, and the slaver fellows have already tried to sieze the Ebon Hawk. I did, however, forget to go back to the Flophouse and talk to the reunited couple to finish that quest off. Now I left my ship and never got a call from Visquis. I have even tried paying money to the little bat guy. Visquis will not call me, it seems.

So, I'm wondering, have I hit a bug? Should I try opening up the save editor and toggling some flags?

D.J.
01-22-2006, 09:31 AM
Maybe it's bug, I don't know. Little guy always works for me, even if I don't finish all the quests. But it takes some time untill Visquis calls you, so I usually just walk around and wait for him to call me. Before you reload, try hanging around for a while, go from one level to other, you should get Atton call you for a message after you walk out of some, any level. I always do.
Sorry if I can't help more... :(

Osuirof
02-01-2006, 02:45 PM
Rob the Stamped
Same (more or less) here.
I did every quest and got stuck. So I reloaded, went to other modules\planets and still I`m stuck, because Visquis never called me.
Please help, I don`t saves from other planets, and I don`t want to start from Peragus again.
Maybe there is another way to run that script, or other thing that triggers call from Visquis ?

HerbieZ
02-08-2006, 09:28 AM
I believe it is easier to get his attention by poking your nose in the Refugee camp, do any and all tasks there and it initiates something. Try a few conversations with people down there.

Osuirof
02-08-2006, 10:08 AM
HerbieZ
I did all that is to do, but I modded some files, and I think thats the problem.
Thats why I asked for help with running that script.
Anyway, I`ve started from begin again :(.

Maverick5770
02-09-2006, 09:53 PM
If you need Visquis to call you, make sure that all the exchange members in the refugee sector are dead, thats done it for me a few times.

JediMaster12
02-15-2006, 11:39 AM
I do everything there is possible. One time that triggered it for me was talking to the little rat thing in the corner. He can put in a "good word" for you with the Exchange. Other than that, create all the kerfuffle you can: kill the Exchange thugs, kill the Serreco, etc.

Shem
02-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Okay, here's how it breaks down:

I'm on Nar Shaddaa. I've done all the quests, and the slaver fellows have already tried to sieze the Ebon Hawk. I did, however, forget to go back to the Flophouse and talk to the reunited couple to finish that quest off. Now I left my ship and never got a call from Visquis. I have even tried paying money to the little bat guy. Visquis will not call me, it seems.

So, I'm wondering, have I hit a bug? Should I try opening up the save editor and toggling some flags?
I do remember that being a problem with me before. Then I messed with the Duros and the female Rodian merchants side quest and that was enough to trigger Visquis.