PDA

View Full Version : Funnyest Thing said in Kotor I&II [spoilers maybe] (56K Warning)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Fear_Again
01-22-2006, 03:46 PM
Post what you think the funnyest thing said in the game is.

"Are you sure you've done all you can?"--
"Yes, I've done all I can."---
"Then We have a lot to do..."

-Getting ready for the battle of Khoonda

YertyL
01-22-2006, 04:17 PM
I am not sure if this is formulated this way in the English version, but in the German version Darth Sion at one point says: (roughly translated) "I am the power. The Dark Side flows through me. I am I !"
The "I am I" ( "Ich bin ich") phrase had been a running gag among my friends before (since it is a rather senseless statement), so it was really hilarious to hear Darth Sion using it in the middle of a battle :D

RedHawke
01-23-2006, 01:59 AM
^^^^
That's a good one YertyL! :)

And no he doesn't say that in the english version...

"I am the power. The Dark Side flows through me. I am I !" :lol:

JediSteve21
01-23-2006, 11:06 AM
"what if i make the wrong decission"

carth:then i hope i can save you from yourself.

D.J.
01-23-2006, 03:43 PM
When you play KOTOR, and you name your PC Revan, you get this all the time:
"But I'm not Revan anymore, now I'm Revan!" :nut:

Or, if you play KOTOR REALLY dark side, and you can't be more sith than you are, dressed quite like a sith, and you stand infront of your crew on Ebon, Misson tells you anyway "I don't see a sith lord standing here...". O my goodness.. :headbump

Fear_Again
01-23-2006, 04:23 PM
Ha those are all really good, and I like the German one, I speak german and there are a lot of messed up translations in the languages. Another funny part is how Hanharr says "jeedai" and you can ask him why he says it like that, and he says thats how he first heard it....I wonder if he heard it in basic or wookie?, Because if he heard it in basic then he just made up the word in wookie.

D.J.
01-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Here's another one:
TSL, female PC, just found miner uniform on Peragus:
"...I found some clothes..
Atton: Damn! I mean, good, walking around half naked is quite destucting.. for the droids I mean!" :)

Jae Onasi
01-23-2006, 07:51 PM
1. PC to Bastila:
"Is that why your face is all scrunched up like a kinrath pup?" Bastila, replying very indignantly with a face scrunched up like a kinrath pup, "What? Kinrath pup?"
2. Jolee's whole story of Andor Vex (thanks Melly!!) and the swirling destiny.

Melly
01-23-2006, 08:19 PM
Andor Vex.

One of my favorites is when your female PC gets hit on by Tanis Venn and Carth says:
"Hey! You talk to her with a little respect in your voice or you're going to end this conversation minus a few teeth! Got it!"

Nearly fell out of my chair! :D

The Doctor
01-23-2006, 08:31 PM
A lot of Mission's lines are great. I especially love:

"I though Zalbaar was going to rip his arms off and beat him to death with his own fists!"

:D Great stuff.

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-23-2006, 09:19 PM
The PC response to Bastila on one of their first conversations when asked about his (I think this one is only for male players) past: "I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic, can't you tell?", you can also repsond to your age with: "3,025 years; healthy living you know!". I think with either one you piss her off and she ends the conversation.

lord ignarn
01-24-2006, 05:58 AM
I love the "statemens" of HK-47. He might be a ruthless assasin, but it has a quite developed sense of humor. What do you tell me about his imitations of Bastilla and Carth in K2? just great!!

Aurora Merlow
01-24-2006, 07:28 AM
Kotor 1: PC to HK 47 about the the meatbag reference regarding Malak

HK 47:"when you asked me what i thought of him i informed him of his meatbag status, he was not pleased"
PC: "so Malak was the original meatbag, i like that"
HK47:"of course you do master, you did then too"

MdKnightR
01-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Here's another one:
TSL, female PC, just found miner uniform on Peragus:
"...I found some clothes..
Atton: Damn! I mean, good, walking around half naked is quite destucting.. for the droids I mean!" :)

My personal favorite. ;)

DarthLinde
01-24-2006, 09:11 AM
When you're talking to Kreia about Visas on the Hawk... I'm afraid to post it here though cause it probably breaks some rule lol

ChAiNz.2da
01-24-2006, 09:42 AM
When you're talking to Kreia about Visas on the Hawk... I'm afraid to post it here though cause it probably breaks some rule lol :lol: Let me guess... "loading ramp"? ;)
Hey, if it's in the game itself... it's not our fault.. as long as you keep it PG-13 we're all kewl about it ;) hehehe

I'd post the whole line myself if I could remember it.. so if you want to post it.. I'll take the "heat" :)

Cygnus Q'ol
01-24-2006, 11:49 AM
...something about charging up her loading ramp.

Yeah, I laugh quite a bit the first time I read that one.
(actually I still snicker at it)

...so distasteful (giggle, snort) :)

D.J.
01-24-2006, 12:47 PM
I love the "statemens" of HK-47. He might be a ruthless assasin, but it has a quite developed sense of humor. What do you tell me about his imitations of Bastilla and Carth in K2? just great!!

:D One of the best things I've ever heard!

KOTOR:
Bastila to PC: What planet were you born on? (or something like that)
PC: Kashyyyk. I'm a Wookie, can't you tell? :p

Master Dakari
01-24-2006, 01:21 PM
TSL exchange between Atton and the PC about Kreia's condition...

Atton: How's our passenger? She still aging? :lol:

DarthLinde
01-24-2006, 09:43 PM
"Just because I saved her dosen't mean I wanna send a charge up her loading ramp!" Chainz said it, not me ;)

JediKnight707
01-24-2006, 10:15 PM
Atton: She must of looked alright sometime (something like that)
PC: Did you take a blaster hit?

Point Man
01-26-2006, 06:59 PM
My first favorite line is from when you meet Tanis in the Dune Sea:
BASTILA: I say we leave him.
TANIS: You're pretty heartless for such a pretty lady.
BASTILA: On second thought, I say we congratrulate his wife.

My second favorite is from the tomb of Marko Ragnos when the rogue droid tells you he has developed an appreciation for life and does not want to kill any more.
HK-47: Are you all right? Is the damage repairable?

ForceFightWMe12
01-26-2006, 07:17 PM
^^
Totaly agree :D :D Especially with Bastila's line.

The Source
01-26-2006, 11:49 PM
KotOR II:
MIRA: - Could I ask you something?
PC - Sure.
MIRA - Have you been chewing spice?
PC - No.
MIRA - It looks like you been connected to a power converter, and someone turned it on high.
(Something of that nature.)

(Anything that Miras says is both emotional and funny.)
Out of all the characters, I bonded with Mira... Hehehe...

DarkRevan
01-27-2006, 02:16 AM
In Korriban
Sith guard: Ah. I trust you will be responsible for ensuring your slaves are not disruptive, then?
Carth: No more disruptive than our 'master' will be
Sith guard: What was that?
Bastila: Ahh... ignore him, sir. He is mentally deficient. And he drools.
Carth: Hey!

Back on Dantoine (sp?)
Carth: Wow whe must really miss her driod
Bastila: Theres no need to make fun of her, she's obviosly desperate.
Carth: I'll say
Bastilla: Carth! Enough

I love thier banters, its priceless!

On Peregus
Atton and Female Exile.

Atton: So, uh, how long have you been a Jedi? Must be tough, you know... no family, no husband.
Exile: No tougher than enduring your false sympathy while you're staring at my chest.

On Nar Shadar
Atton: Did you understand a word of that? All I heard was very.
Bao-Dur: I think he wants us to give the general to his poorly trained group of bounty hunters.
Atton: Well that explains a lot. Who do you want?
Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who chose to threaten us instead of shooting at us when they had the chance.

lord ignarn
01-27-2006, 06:25 AM
My second favorite is from the tomb of Marko Ragnos when the rogue droid tells you he has developed an appreciation for life and does not want to kill any more.
HK-47: Are you all right? Is the damage repairable?

HK-47´s is very good. I like it a lot.

mjpb3
01-27-2006, 10:42 AM
Atton: Anybody here catch that? All I understood was 'very.'
Bao-Dur: I think he wanted us to give up the General to his poorly-trained collection of bounty hunters.
Atton: Ah. well that would explain it. Which one do you want?
Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who decided to threaten us rather than shoot us when he had the chance.

I still giggle over this one ;P

-----
WHOOPS! I see DarkRevan already used this one...
well, that'll teach me to read ALL posts before posting myself ;P

Prime
01-27-2006, 11:00 AM
"I did it all for the Wookiees!"

"The Wookiees?"

"The Wookiees!"

Bob Lion54
01-27-2006, 12:28 PM
"I did it all for the Wookiees!"

"The Wookiees?"

"The Wookiees!"

Crap. You beat me to it by an hour and a half. Doh!

Anyway, that's my favorite. I fell out of my chair the first time I heard it.

The Doctor
01-27-2006, 03:33 PM
In Korriban
Sith guard: Ah. I trust you will be responsible for ensuring your slaves are not disruptive, then?
Carth: No more disruptive than our 'master' will be
Sith guard: What was that?
Bastila: Ahh... ignore him, sir. He is mentally deficient. And he drools.
Carth: Hey!

When was this one? If it's on Korriban, Bastila can't come with you. Does the mod that lets you take her with you reopen this dialogue choice?

Darth InSidious
01-27-2006, 07:45 PM
The PC response to Bastila on one of their first conversations when asked about his (I think this one is only for male players) past: "I'm a Hutt in human form plotting to overthrow the Republic, can't you tell?", you can also repsond to your age with: "3,025 years; healthy living you know!". I think with either one you piss her off and she ends the conversation.

:D :D :D :D

Utterly agree.

Vladimir-Vlada
01-27-2006, 09:12 PM
I've got tons of things to say about this one.

On Dantooine:

Woman: But he would never do such a thing. His programming...
Luke: Your companion is a droid?
Woman: Why yes. But he is a memory of my husband.
Luke: ...What is this droid's actual function?

I laughed for several minutes.

Jolee: Now I have to tell you another story.
Luke: Oh no! Not another story!

Later

Jolee: The snake always left from the village and one day the boy decided to follow it.
Luke: This is a very long story.
Jolee: Shush! Now where was I?

I can't remember anything else right now.

DarkRevan
01-28-2006, 12:29 AM
When was this one? If it's on Korriban, Bastila can't come with you. Does the mod that lets you take her with you reopen this dialogue choice?
Yeah, theres a Mod where you can get Bastila to come with you to Korriban. Theres so many dialogue you miss out on!

Heres another one when you're outside the Sith Academy with the starving guys and Mekel, they have a pretty funny exchange when you ask Mekel something like 'Wouldn't it be more merciful to just kill them?'

Jolee: Why don't you just shoot them and be over with it?
Canderouse: That's what I'd do.
Jolee: Of course that's what you'd do.

Jae Onasi
01-28-2006, 01:19 AM
On Nar Shadar
Atton: Did you understand a word of that? All I heard was very.
Bao-Dur: I think he wants us to give the general to his poorly trained group of bounty hunters.
Atton: Well that explains a lot. Who do you want?
Bao-Dur: I'll take the stupid one who chose to threaten us instead of shooting at us when they had the chance.

:lol:
That had to be one of my favorites, too!

StaffSaberist
01-28-2006, 02:07 AM
And mine. I didn't laugh, but I loved that line. I think it's in my sig still, but my favorite line is from HK-47 in TSL, speaking to G0-T0:

Statement: What is it you wish, fat one?

I laughed so hard it drew the attention of the whole house. :lol:

Det. Bart Lasiter
01-28-2006, 02:40 AM
I love thier banters, its priceless!
You should check the ones for Bastila and Mission then, Mission inquires about more 'trivial' uses of the Force, to which Bastila responds with a 'trivial' use of the Force :p

Shem
01-28-2006, 06:48 AM
And mine. I didn't laugh, but I loved that line. I think it's in my sig still, but my favorite line is from HK-47 in TSL, speaking to G0-T0:
Statement: What is it you wish, fat one?
I laughed so hard it drew the attention of the whole house. :lol:

That was the one I was going to bring this up. This is classic.

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/3599/fatone6bv.jpg

Goto's response is also classic.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/504/gotounimpressed0qx.jpg

StaffSaberist
01-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Oops. It's a Query. I'll need to change my sig a little. :)

Master Dakari
01-28-2006, 04:07 PM
I love HK-47's lines after you have removed the HK Pacifist Pakage...

HK-47: That was a close one - I amost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant.

HK-47: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?

I also love his lines when the pakage is installed - and the PC's selectable responses - but I didn't want this post to be overkill.

Meatbag
01-28-2006, 05:19 PM
I love when you fail when fixing HK-47, his "hmmm" and the worse stuff is hilarious! "Medic!".
On your first trip on Korriban, if you take Jolee... he has some great lines.
Stupid Sith female: "Do you know how many Sith are here?" [IIRC]
Jolee: "Twelve! No, wait, thirteen!"
HK's stories of his previous masters are rather funny, my favourite is the Systech guy, who stabbed HK with a writing implement. Dilbertish, no?
Bao-Dur is a funny guy.
The thing with the ramp cracked me up, and so did Atton's insults on Kreia... "Query: Do you need somebody killed, Master?", and the mockery lines... unforgettable.

Vaelastraz
01-28-2006, 05:40 PM
One of my favourites would be Jolee on Korriban when u meet Lashowe.
As my game isnt english i try to translate that:

Lashowe: Do you know how many Sith are on this planet?
Jolee: Let me guess, 12? or 13?

something like that xD

Or Hk to the guy on Korriban who asks you what to do with the ones who want to join the Academy...

Hk:I prefer mutilation. Electric shocks are also effective.

But i dont know what these dialogs are like in english maybe someone can post it? :)

Another good one is that where Hk comments on Tanis on Tattoine... please someone post that too. That was awesome :D

In kotor II a nice one is The PC talking to Atris the first time.
roughly translated:
Atris: Do you realize what you have done?
PC: Yes, ive destroyed 2 planets with one blast.

Vladimir-Vlada
01-28-2006, 06:22 PM
I remembe one with the Exile and Atris.

Atris: Do you realise the consequences of your actions?
Ryan: Yes... Peragus can't supply fuel, Telos is doomed and I couldn't care less.
Atris: Because of you, the loss of fuel will affect twenty other worlds across the Galaxy. They will end up in only dust that was there before this started.
Ryan: Twenty worlds with one explosion? Even better!

StaffSaberist
01-28-2006, 10:15 PM
I love HK-47's lines after you have removed the HK Pacifist Pakage...

HK-47: That was a close one - I amost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant.

HK-47: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?

What? Where's that? How's that?

Shem
01-28-2006, 11:59 PM
One of my favourites would be Jolee on Korriban when u meet Lashowe.
As my game isnt english i try to translate that:

Lashowe: Do you know how many Sith are on this planet?
Jolee: Let me guess, 12? or 13?
Try that with Canderous in your party along with Jolee, and find out what he says.

Nancy Allen``
01-29-2006, 12:18 AM
Here's a few funny lines:

Two at the temple when Bastila tries to get you to go over to the dark side, and you keep refusing and saying how it's a mistake and she loses her temper. Also, threatening you and then running off I thought was funny.

Basically riling up Bastila, such as saying her face is scrunched up like a Kinrath pup and her reaction upon you saying driving her insane is fun. Ditto for some of the comments with Carth and female Revan.

Jolee: My hearing is not as good as it used to be. I'm just glad the kind master doesn't beat me.

Also, Atton and female Exile. I quite like her when she communicates to him when taking that little space walk.

Shem
01-29-2006, 12:56 AM
Here is a good one.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/773/kissmefool4vs.jpg

Nancy Allen``
01-29-2006, 01:04 AM
Just how many times does she call you a fool, anyway?

Hmmm, I'll have to dig through the wave files and post them for all to hear. Here's one you might find funny.

Juhani: I am not a coward. I fear no one and nothing.

Then suggest she speak with Canderous, I think.

Juhani: Speak to him? No, no no no.

RobQel-Droma
01-29-2006, 01:10 AM
What? Where's that? How's that?

If you are asking where you find that, it is after you install the "HK Pacifist Package."

StaffSaberist
01-29-2006, 01:16 AM
I mean, where's the HK Pacifist Package? I've played the game a few dozen times and never found it.

Shem
01-29-2006, 01:34 AM
I mean, where's the HK Pacifist Package? I've played the game a few dozen times and never found it.
It's comes with the side quest with the Rodian merchant on Nar Shaddaa.

StaffSaberist
01-29-2006, 01:37 AM
Thanks, I'll remember that this playthrough.

OK, sorry I derailed the thread. Let's get it back on track... :)

Shem
01-29-2006, 01:47 AM
Jolee: My hearing is not as good as it used to be. I'm just glad the kind master doesn't beat me.
Oh yes, this scene.

http://img100.imageshack.us/img100/4310/beatme7hg.jpg

Nancy Allen``
01-29-2006, 01:50 AM
He does it in the academy as well. "Why yes, the master just loves archeology, don't you master?"

Shem
01-29-2006, 01:58 AM
He does it in the academy as well. "Why yes, the master just loves archeology, don't you master?"
Oh yeah, this one.

http://img56.imageshack.us/img56/5918/lovetombs8qp.jpg

Master Dakari
01-29-2006, 03:58 AM
On a few playthroughs, the Pacifist Package was the first HK piece I got. I don't know how it happened, but it did. Sometimes I would want to go add my first thing to get HK up and running and it would only give me the option to "Log out". I was mad at the time because I thought it was clich that wouldn't let me install it. But then a few playthroughs after that I decided to get smart read its description and the *Error* dialogue box it showed.

Nancy Allen``
01-29-2006, 04:50 AM
I never knew Juhani was a fan of Mick Foley.

http://media.putfile.com/NM14ACJUHA07096_

Meatbag
01-29-2006, 08:16 AM
The fool thing, you can also call Bastila a fool, lol
How about the Sith troopers on Manaan that want to find Sunry's Arbiter? lol
After you go through the Sith embassy, talk to the droid that guards it, it says there were tech problems, and when you ask about the raid thing, it goes something about: "How do you know... um... this unit has no knoweldge of what you are talking about.".
If you want something that is kinda Juhani-Canderous, when you go back to the Selkath and tell him about the Dark Jedi Selkath programme, and you refuse his reward, "That was very generous. Too generous." "That is how a Jedi should act.", lol.
I found the after-the-Leviathan scene rather funny, with you asking T3 if he is you, and Mission saying droids don't hold grudges... obviously she doesn't talk to HK, who remembers you as his original master. The later conversation about Malak and his meatbag status was a cracker, with Malak's growing frustration and how HK feels bad about not being there to save you from Malak... lol
I loved Jolee's story about the guy thrown into the ship machinery... and I can't get more out of Juhani because I can't get Xor to appear again, and Griff isn't in the Sand People Enclave... eh.

Nancy Allen``
01-29-2006, 08:23 AM
Psst, if you want to find Xor go to Manaan. Take Juhani to the swoop race, or to help with Sunrey's trial, or anything really, and then warp back. He'll be waiting for you.

Meatbag
01-29-2006, 04:20 PM
I won the Manaan races today, Xor didn't come back. I walked all around Tatooine and Manaan, and Kashyyyk (first appearance there), but I didn't see him again.

Hulas on Manaan, that is one smart Rodian. He foresees the Rebel Alliance! He says that if the Sith win, after two or three decades a rebellion or insurgency will bring down the Sith Empire...

And with the loading ramp, it was charge up the loading ramp, if you say that Kreia says that "would breed difficulties." Does she mean children with one eye only or something?

I was walking around with Bastila and Jolee, and Bastila asked him why he doesn't return to the Order, and he replies he knew she would ask him that... it was an interesting scene.

The weird-funny thing is the Rodian in the Iziz cantina, that likes swoops but is incredibly stupid, and you can tell him that you will just stand there, weird.

Nancy Allen``
01-29-2006, 06:20 PM
I never had a problem with it. Did you warp back to your ship after your business on Manaan. That's where I always found Xor waiting.

Yeah, that scene with Bastila and Jolee was good. Did you hear the one with him and Carth? It's quite similar.

If you weren't able to get Juhani's rather graphic comments to play, she basically cracks it with you when you try and turn her from the dark side.

"Leave me and come back when you have the testiculer fortitude to carry out your task."

Maybe you need more ruthless aggression, since she had already unleashed the animal. Too bad you had already layeth the smacketh downth.

Meatbag
01-29-2006, 06:41 PM
I'll try warping back...
I found Canderous' stories actually realistic and cool, and his text about Kashyyyk... too bad I already lost Bastila (which is annoying, because one more Master Flurry would have taken down Malak easily, and if I steered Bastila she would have no problem with him), so I can't walk around with her and Mission... and some others.
In TSL, I wanted but didn't take Canderous to the Mandalorians on Nar Shaddaa... does he actually talk to them, or is it my wishful thinking?
In TSL, a funny way to gain influence with T3 is talking with HK and getting him to go on about how meatbags see droids as furniture, and you can say you like them, and after that you gain T3 influence, lol
Mira's pack leader thing was so funny, but so true, lol
That last thing Saul does is LAUGH, lol "You didn't know? Ha-ha-ha!"
Big Z gets very angry when you agree with Mission he could use some changing, lol, that was weird. Table-dancing cantina rat Lena, lol, but I have Griff's Stealth Field Generator bug, so I guess I have to believe that the Twi'lek corpse in the Territory is him.
"I cannot render assistance, citizen. Move along." is also a great line, because the droids that say that just walk around doing nothing.
By the Selkath Port Authority office, is the talking combat droid. Switch to Mission or Juhani and talk to it, and realize a stupid mistake. It's voice sounds like on B&W TV long ago, weird.

MachineCult
01-29-2006, 09:11 PM
Anything that HK said about "organic meatbags" was pretty funny.

The Doctor
01-29-2006, 11:18 PM
Calo Nord: There's a bounty out on your little green heads, and I'm here to collect.

Unnamed Rodian: You can collect that bounty over oour cold dead bodies.

Caol Nord: That's the plan.

Shem
01-30-2006, 09:59 AM
Psst, if you want to find Xor go to Manaan. Take Juhani to the swoop race, or to help with Sunrey's trial, or anything really, and then warp back. He'll be waiting for you.
All you have to do is go to when you spawn Xor for the side quest is to have Juhani in your party anywhere on Manaan, except for the Landing Port map, and warp back and he'll be there with a couple of Selkath thugs.

Master Dakari
01-30-2006, 11:46 AM
Calo Nord: ...your getting soft, Canderous.
Canderous: Watch it, Calo! You might the newest Kath Hound in the pack, but you're not top dog yet.

Shem
01-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Well, anything that HK-47 says is usually funny. Here is another classic from him in KOTOR

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Cheating.jpg

dede_frost
01-30-2006, 01:32 PM
Here is a good one.

http://img79.imageshack.us/img79/773/kissmefool4vs.jpg

I was never able to unlock this dialog, how exactly do you get it?

And for me HK's imitation of bastila has got to be the funniest thing he ever said, lol:

HK-47:"Master I love you, but I hate all you stand for. But I think we should smush our mucous covered lips together in the carge hold."

It's not just what he sais, its the way he sais it, It's like HK was trying to make a "sexy" voice for Bastila, lol.

Shem
01-30-2006, 02:44 PM
You got to keep talking to Bastila. If you talk to her and no option is given, it's best to wait till you level up. If not, get on the Ebon Hawk and talk to her and it will open up. Once you had a particular conversation, save it and reload it and talk to her again. You must complete Bastila's mother side quest in order to to the point of kissing Bastila.

And for me HK's imitation of bastila has got to be the funniest thing he ever said, lol:
HK-47:"Master I love you, but I hate all you stand for. But I think we should smush our mucous covered lips together in the carge hold."
It's not just what he sais, its the way he sais it, It's like HK was trying to make a "sexy" voice for Bastila, lol.

Ah yes, this moment.

http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8843/slimylips7wl.jpg

Meatbag
01-30-2006, 05:43 PM
The Manaan thing helped, thanks!

Bastila's talking on Taris about her Battle Meditation and how you didn't save her, well, it all kind of comes back at the Temple Summit at Rakata Prime, when she says she is more powerful than the Masters... she just thinks that, she calls you a foll but she really is the fool, lol

After you beat Korriban on the Light, I would take T3 and go up to one of the citizens: "Err... you're a Sith, right?" and after you win the Manaan swoops, they can tell any of your party members how they won... lol that IS funny.

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 06:03 PM

As a matter of fact, I used the exact dialouge in my fanfic. First of all, you have to get to the point where she says 'I think we need some privacy for this. Come with me.' Then...

Bastila:You’re stronger than I am, and there’s no point telling me otherwise. You will be a great Jedi, I think. I hope. In some ways, you make me feel weak, like I am caught up in the wake of our destiny. But at the same time, you make me feel stronger, more alive.
Revan: And I feel more alive when I’m with you
B: But…I realize now that these feelings are part of the bond we share. The Council had surely known this. They knew that my loyalty to the doctrines of our Order would be tested on this mission.
By facing and overcoming my feelings for you, I have learned a valuable lesson about control and the dangers of emotion. This is an important step to understanding the Force.
I’m sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear. But I felt it was important that you knew our…infatuation…was nothing more than a result of our powerful bond.
R:You’re rationalizing, Bastila. You’re just scared to face the truth!
B: You’re the one who can’t face the truth! Malak must be stopped. How can I do that if I let myself be blinded by my feelings for you?
R: I’m going to stop Malak, Bastila, but I want to do it with you at my side
B: You…You really mean that, don’t you? But how can I be certain you’re not making a mistake? I…I must resist. I have to be strong. For both of us
R: You know I’m right, Bastila
B: But I don’t…I mean, I can’t….Malak would
R: I love you, Bastila, And I know you love me
B: You’ve made your point. Now shut up and kiss me you fool

Lines should be almost exactly along those lines.

Shem
01-30-2006, 06:41 PM
Here's another from our favorite assassin droid.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/NonViolent.jpg

Val-Dorn
01-30-2006, 09:41 PM
I like the dialogue between Mission and Bastilla when Mission asks if she ever used the force to trip someone. I can't remember exactly how it goes but it was pretty funny.

Shem
01-30-2006, 09:55 PM
Here's HK-47 enjoying one of his masters death.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/MostSoothing.jpg

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 09:59 PM
I like the dialogue between Mission and Bastilla when Mission asks if she ever used the force to trip someone. I can't remember exactly how it goes but it was pretty funny.

I think it was something like:

Mission: Hey Bastila? You ever used the Force to...you know, straighten out someone who's annoying you?
Bastila: Of course not! (Blah blah, something about it being childish)
Mission: Oh, c'mon, not even on-- *falls over* Hey! That's not funny!
Bastila: I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about.

RobQel-Droma
01-30-2006, 10:13 PM
One is when you are talking to him about the other HK models and he explains it to you. Basically, he starts describing your character in detail, and then tops it all of with "and then you discover that someone has cloned your miserable self!" Or something like that, it is complicated and I heard it a while ago.

HK to the broken fellow assassin droid on Korriban in K1: "That is so sad... Are you damaged? It is repairable?" (Said with all sincerity)

HK-47 again: "Love is making a shot to the back of an organic at -- meters..." Another one I can't remember fully, but it was hilarious.

K1 PC: "You're so cute when you get embarassed."---- "Kashyyyk. I'm a Wookiee, can't you tell?"

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 10:17 PM
"You're so cute when you get embarassed

Where is this?

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 10:21 PM
^ Some point between the PC and Bastila.

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 10:37 PM
That's what I had thought...

Shem
01-31-2006, 01:51 PM
Here's a situation when you say something that HK-47 disapproves.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/DontLook.jpg

RobQel-Droma
01-31-2006, 03:11 PM
Bao-Dur: "I think he wanted us to hand the General over to his poor collection of bouny hunters."
Atton: "Well, that explains it. Which one do you want?"
Bao-Dur: "I'll take the stupid one who didn't shoot us when he had the chance."

And another classic HK line -
HK-47: "What is it you wish, fat one?"
And the line right after that by HK, something about "Moon-size frame." (talking to G0-T0)

Shem
01-31-2006, 03:40 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/PetDroid.jpg

Meatbag
01-31-2006, 05:53 PM
There's nothing like a sadistic assasin droid.
Bao-Dur's famous: "Well, he doesn't have the luck of being a droid."... lol
The famous Malak's jaw scene was so funny because it was so disturbing, and the commander guy was kinda stupid. He was scared looking at Malak, Malak declared his plans of crushing the Republic (not issuing an order, just your standard Malak weirdness) and the commander guy goes: "As you wish, Lord Malak." lol
Jolee sniffing the air is silly, and silly is: "It's a ship. To be more specific, it's *your* ship. You tell me.".

Shem
01-31-2006, 06:12 PM
http://img486.imageshack.us/img486/7370/stupidone4bm.jpg

zadi
01-31-2006, 09:28 PM
KOTOR2

HK47: Prejudice set to maximum.
HK47: Oh! Stupid, primative mechanism (lock failure)

Atton: I'm not even scratching this one!

Shem
01-31-2006, 10:04 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/LoseArm.jpg

FiEND_138
01-31-2006, 10:45 PM
Statement: Perhaps we should dismember the organic, it would make it easier for transport.

Ramdom merc: You can't just rip me to pieces, I'll die!

I did forget that... stupid frail non compartmentalized organic meatbags!

Statement: The meatbag speaks without clarity. Detail this agreement or the master will splatter your organs all over the floor!

Master Dakari
01-31-2006, 10:50 PM
HK-47 on the Mandalorian Wars -
PC: I do not like killing, and I've never enjoyed it!
HK-47: Evaluation: Well, master, that is your problem. Personally, I think you should seek help, but you seem to be the silent loner type, unwilling to admit such weaknesses to another.

HK-47 on Killing Jedi -
HK-47: Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a plaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself.

HK-47 on Revan's Apprentice (Malak) -
HK-47: His meatbag apprentice was more like an angry club.

HK-47 on the Jedi Order -
HK-47: Jedi, like sand-kivers, seem to sense trouble a few seconds before it happens. They are tricky little pests.

Shem
01-31-2006, 11:58 PM
HK-47 on Killing Jedi -
HK-47: Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a plaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself.
Oh, yes!

http://img490.imageshack.us/img490/1846/killidiot9kc.jpg

CountVerilucus
02-01-2006, 02:04 AM
Can somebody tell me what HK says when you ask him who his former master was, and you have enough influence. i never got enough because i was lightside. and i could never get him to say the "how to kill a jedi' stuff. Is there i site i can go to, to get all dialogue unlocks?

RedHawke
02-01-2006, 02:34 AM
^^^^
CV, try this... (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=153012) ;)

Shem
02-01-2006, 10:29 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/MostSoothing.jpg

StaffSaberist
02-01-2006, 10:40 AM
@redhawke,

COOL!!!! I can turn G0-T0 LS? AWESOME!!!

Lantzen
02-01-2006, 11:56 AM
To CountVerilucus: or you can always play the game again and be darkside.

And all HKs lines rulz

Shem
02-01-2006, 12:27 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Squishy.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-02-2006, 06:25 AM
Not sure how you get this, it has to do with dealing with the poachers, but...

Jolee: Oh go bark up a tree. You'll get the same response out of me.

Just him cracking it provokes a laugh.

Shem
02-02-2006, 10:08 AM
http://img202.imageshack.us/img202/2209/love8ab.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-02-2006, 10:13 AM
How'd the rest of that go? "Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds." Pwnage as always from...from wherever HK's synthised voice comes from.

lord ignarn
02-02-2006, 10:18 AM
Actally I must say it once more time: I love HK47, he is the best, most cinic and straight character in the whole two games. He rules!!

Nancy Allen``
02-02-2006, 10:21 AM
And what's better is some of the things he says are just plain wrong. Most of the characters try and say the right thing, or at least act it, but HK gleefully advocates violence and performs a spot on mockery of Carth.

Shem
02-02-2006, 12:52 PM
http://img307.imageshack.us/img307/6460/hkassassin9gi.jpg

Meatbag
02-02-2006, 01:01 PM
If you think about it, the love thing actually makes sense... and when he hates saying Master... lol, the line Goto says after you ask him to reveal his Nar Shaddaa stuff is quite funny, goes along the lines of: "Now, now, that would be telling, wouldn't it?". While HK is funny-evil, Goto is evil-annoying.

Shem
02-02-2006, 01:12 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Warmup.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-02-2006, 05:07 PM
Here's a couple from Bastila.

"A...a Kinrath pup? It most certainly is not!"

"Fun? Fun?!? Driving me insane is your idea of a good time? You...you are a very odd man, do you know that? I simply don't know how to deal with you. All I want to do is help you but you seem determined to drive me mad."

Meatbag
02-02-2006, 05:46 PM
the weirdet HK line is in SWG. Yup. "Engine systems, big bulbous body... I think I am a starship!"

Shem
02-02-2006, 07:20 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Perfection.jpg

Soogz
02-02-2006, 11:20 PM
It always made me chuckle when HK-47 was talking to G0T0.

"What is it that you wish fat one?"

TheGreenGoblin
02-02-2006, 11:48 PM
When you ask HK-50 to duplicate the mechanic's voice and he replies something to the effect of, "Oh no, master, that would go against my ethics program most droids are believed to possess."

Nancy Allen``
02-03-2006, 12:45 AM
It always made me chuckle when HK-47 was talking to G0T0.

"What is it that you wish fat one?"

They missed a golden oppotunity, in light of the Limp Bizkit nod they had in the first game.

GOTO: I'm not fat, I'm big boned."

Shem
02-03-2006, 02:22 AM
HK-47, can you help me out here?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/98-2-1.jpg

What about the other 2%?

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/98-2-2.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-03-2006, 02:35 AM
Here's a good one from Jolee (who else?)

"A good teacher, and I'm not saying that I am one, but a good teacher doesn't mash a book in his student's shouting 'Learn this bit here.'"

StaffSaberist
02-03-2006, 02:51 AM
^^^^

I'm afraid I didn't laugh at that when I heard it in-game. It was true.

Shem
02-03-2006, 10:36 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/OneMeatbag.jpg

jalaki
02-03-2006, 09:02 PM
Man, some great lines in here....but a couple I noticed missing, and from HK-47, of course :D

(in reference to one of HK's deceased former masters)
Player- You are just a traveling piece of bad luck, aren't you?
HK-47 - Objection: That is so unfair, master! Have I not brought you a great deal of satisfaction?
Player - You don't want to hear the answer to that.
HK-47 - Statement: You are a very harsh master, master. I like you.

(after the player threatens Motta the Hutt if he won't give Nico a better contract)
HK-47 - Threat: Guards give up, meatbag. Assassin droids will hunt your whole family tree. Reconsider.

Nancy Allen``
02-04-2006, 08:02 AM
When Yuthura tells you about the temples one of your characters may pipe in about it, usually playing along how they are slaves. With Bastila in your party the dialogue is a little diffirent.

Bastila: That's...
Revan: Quiet!

Also this when you return the droid to it's Jedi mistress.

Carth: I don't think I ever felt so bad for a droid before.
Canderous: Ha ha ha ha ha ha, better get used to it droid.

And me: Tell me something, from one woman to another, was that really the most humane thing to do? For the droid, that is?

StaffSaberist
02-04-2006, 08:59 PM
Actually, Canderous said: "Ha! That droid'll sure be serving it's master tonight!" :lol:

Nancy Allen``
02-04-2006, 09:12 PM
Ha, where does he say that? I looked through all the wav files for that scene, but I couldn't find it. Does it have to be evil voiced Canderous? There's two voices for him, but in any case a very true comment.

StaffSaberist
02-04-2006, 09:46 PM
After you return the droid to Elise, go into the Enclave. Go to the apartments. Go to the middle one. Elise is standing there with the droid. Talking to her brings up the same dialog, and if ol' Candy is in the party, he'll say the line. Whether he is or is not in the party, the two run off. :D

Nancy Allen``
02-04-2006, 10:59 PM
Got it. Carth makes the same comment he did in the plains, and if you do destroy the droid and Elise finds someone else, say that he's not half the man you are. Bastila chimes in saying "well if his ego is similerly halved we should be just about right."

Meatbag
02-05-2006, 05:33 PM
Goto is labelled as boring by many... but his line on Korriban is funny: "I just remember I have a very important business transaction to conduct on the Ebon Hawk. You will have to do without me." He says it when everybody is scared, lol
There is also a collection of everybody saying "Apathy is death", and HK sings it... lol
And at the Korriban cave, something along the lines of: "In the place is a great power." "Yeah, a powerful stench.". The latter is said by Atton. When Atton confronts Traya, she threatens him and Bao goes: "If you're threatening Atton with a lightsaber, I won't be just standing here." lol Bao is funny.

igyman
02-05-2006, 05:54 PM
When you're talking to the Handmaiden about her constant training you can suggest that she plays a game of Pazaak with Atton instead, after that you'll hear T3's beeping and Atton's response:'' What? Pazaak again?''

It doesn't seem too funny when you read it here, but try it in the game!

The Doctor
02-05-2006, 11:48 PM
^ I never found that part funny, personally. I didn't understand how Atton could hear us if he was in the cockpit...

Meatbag
02-06-2006, 11:08 AM
He doesn't hear us, he's talking to T3.

PoiuyWired
02-07-2006, 08:07 PM
I wish someone posts all comments "from HK47 on Love"

Also, the whole Atton/Disciple(ack) argument is fun, though I think the influence has to be just right for those to happen.

Haven't tried it again, and don't intend to. Cause part of the reason for me not playing femme Exile is that I hate that Disciple dude. He is worse that G0t0. At least you can basically ignore G0t0 after the event, but not Disciple when you are femme. >.<

Meatbag
02-08-2006, 11:12 AM
If you dwelve into Goto he is fun, he sometimes acts like a CEO ("Make do with less."). And Mical... he talks so slowly: "I'vve reaaad abooout suuuuch plaaaacesss."

HerbieZ
02-08-2006, 07:22 PM
I loved the joke in the Sith Academy about the Mandalorian. With Carth and Canderous in your party. It's something like, two Mandalorians in the woods or something and one shoots the other. It was really funny especially when Canderous says, something about they wouldn't do that in real life.

Also was the line in Kotor 2 on dantooine with those looters. He tries to sell you that fake holocron and he fails. Then he says. "You can't blame a guy for trying" to which you can reply. "Yes i can. Violently". Made me chuckle.

Oh and Atton's "Sleeps-with-Vibroblades" quotes.

The best had to be the Mandalorian talking about the phase pulse converter and he says "We got one but the flaming cannoks ate it". For some reason i could not stop giggling for hours at that.

igyman
02-09-2006, 04:39 PM
HK-47's definition of love (among many other of his statements) and HK-50's usage of ''facilitation of communications and termination of hostilities'' considering the way how the HK-50 units accomplished that.

Meatbag
02-09-2006, 04:50 PM
The scene with the hunters on Goto's yacht... lol the HK-50s were great there: "So we may commence firing immediately."

igyman
02-09-2006, 05:32 PM
How about this one:

HK-47: Query: Can I kill him now, master? I would like ever so much to crush his neck. Just a little. It is a long-time fantasy of mine.
Player: Maybe later.
HK-47: You hear that, meatbag? I will be back!
Yuka Laka: Err... ahh...

JediMaster12
02-09-2006, 06:08 PM
Here's another that I've always laughed when HK said this
Commentary: I saw we blast the meatbag and save you the trouble master.
"Whats with all the droids lately? My wife get to you too?"
Negative. I just don't like organic meatbags. Except for the master of course. Heh heh.

Shem
02-09-2006, 07:42 PM
Here is a funny statement about making a Jedi angry.

http://img480.imageshack.us/img480/6160/angryjedi7ij.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-09-2006, 07:57 PM
Jolee: Falandering ways coming back to haunt him, I'd wager.

And...

Jolee: Maybe we can program them to tap dance. I love a good tap dance.

The guy hiding in the locker in the underwater base.

"Walking fish necks. Chomp chomp chomp. If you can run you might be fast food."

Also for the Sunry trial when you find that video of the murder...

Jolee: I remember a holovid someone had made that had Mandalor doing the three step jiggy with a rancor beast. Remarkable technology.

Shem
02-09-2006, 09:31 PM
Here is a quote by HK-47 that not many people have seen since it has been cut from the game.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/MeatbagBadFeeling.jpg

igyman
02-10-2006, 05:15 AM
Yup, I've seen that one. It was great!

StaffSaberist
02-10-2006, 07:40 PM
I haven't. I have a bookmark leading to manuscripts of cut content, but that one isn't one of them. How'd you get to it, and how'd you get in un-cut?

igyman
02-10-2006, 09:09 PM
Visit http://www.team-gizka.org. They are working on restoring the cut-out content to the game. Their final version isn't finished yet, but you can download the modules for the HK factory at that site, you can access them through the warp cheat.

I downloaded a save game of the HK factory from a site whose address I can't remember, but it's posted somewhere on the forum. The save is a little better than just modules, since you get only HK-47 in the HK factory, as you were supposed to, if the factory wasn't cut-out.

I hope this helps.

P.S. Whether you download the modules, or the save game, you should know that it's not a properly finished version of the HK factory, but it's good enough to get some picture of what you were missing until team gizka finishes their project.

Shem
02-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Let's listen to HK-47 tell a bedtime story.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/HKConv1.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-11-2006, 02:28 AM
Two from...you guessed it, Jolee.

"I have no idea what you're talking about. Rabble rabble, what are you saying?"

"I realised they would say prayers to the hairless one before descending into the forest. Humph, hairless one. I used to have plenty of hair I tell you."

ALX
02-11-2006, 04:27 AM
From TSL.. when you have to find Kumus on Dxun.

[Examine the permacrete detonator]
Kumus: Don't touch that button! It'll blow up all my charges!
[Press Button] You mean this button here?

So cruel, but I got a good laugh out of it.

Darth SINner
02-11-2006, 11:03 AM
hk 47:

Self Observation: My pigmentation is an unusual shade of red and covered in corrosion. This is embarrassing.

Statement: I am experiancing an overwhelming desire to massacre everything i see. Then to see about to destabalinzing this planet. Then to this entire sector.

igyman
02-11-2006, 02:19 PM
Hey Shem, is that a screenshot from a PC version? I'm asking because while I was playing the HK factory save I downloaded I didn't have the option to talk to the HK-51 models (I assume that HK-47 is telling that story to an HK-51 model), only to attack them. If it is from a PC version, can you give the link to that save or whatever it is?

Shem
02-11-2006, 05:10 PM
Hey Shem, is that a screenshot from a PC version? I'm asking because while I was playing the HK factory save I downloaded I didn't have the option to talk to the HK-51 models (I assume that HK-47 is telling that story to an HK-51 model), only to attack them. If it is from a PC version, can you give the link to that save or whatever it is?
It's not from a save. It's from playing the modules I downloaded from Team Gizka. It's a conversation that I had from just playing the module. Just like the previous quote about what a meatbag would say.

igyman
02-11-2006, 05:58 PM
Thanks for the info, I downloaded the modules too from another site, when I read at team gizka's site that those modules there are unmodded (I don't remember the exact phrase), I assumed that they were the same ones I already have, but they are obviously not.

Thanks again for the info, I'll try out team gizka's modules right away - I just have to hear HK's statements, that droid always cheers me up.

zadi
02-11-2006, 06:08 PM
The Elsie's droid WAS funny. I did some screencaps of it.

http://www.mikazuki.org/kotor/elsie/elsie.php

Nancy Allen``
02-11-2006, 06:11 PM
Hmm, I wonder if she has a brother.

Say, is that hairstlye in the game? I can't remember it.

PoiuyWired
02-11-2006, 06:34 PM
I loved the joke in the Sith Academy about the Mandalorian. With Carth and Canderous in your party. It's something like, two Mandalorians in the woods or something and one shoots the other. It was really funny especially when Canderous says, something about they wouldn't do that in real life. .

I would love to see the whole quote :3

Nancy Allen``
02-11-2006, 06:46 PM
Lashow tells you to entertain her. So you pull out this story about two Mandalorians. It goes something like this.

Revan: Er, okay. These two Mandalorians were out in the field, and suddenly one of them collapses.

Lashow: Go on.

Revan: So his partner gets onto the radio to his commander, asking what to do.

Mekel: I've heard this one before. I think...

Lashow: Quiet! And then?

Revan: The Mandalorian is told to make sure that he's dead, and a moment later the commander hears a blaster over the radio.

Carth: Cute. Maybe you should try juggling next time.

Canderous: It would be more realistic if the commander just shot them both.

Depending on your persuade and charisma skills it work or fail.

igyman
02-11-2006, 08:08 PM
@Shem:
I've downloaded and tried out the modules from Team Gizka, but I still can't talk to HK-51 droids, only attack them. What am I doing wrong? I know this isn't the proper thread for these kinds of questions, but I'm really impatient and looks like I'll need a walkthrough for proper playing of the HK factory modules.

Shem
02-11-2006, 10:06 PM
@Shem:
I've downloaded and tried out the modules from Team Gizka, but I still can't talk to HK-51 droids, only attack them. What am I doing wrong? I know this isn't the proper thread for these kinds of questions, but I'm really impatient and looks like I'll need a walkthrough for proper playing of the HK factory modules.
To get the "As a meatbag would say...", you need to try to repair a droid in there.

As for HK-47 talking to the HK-51 unit, I believe I used one of the terminals to do a repair and it triggered it.

To keep this on topic, here is another funny one. :)

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/BlastNow.jpg

igyman
02-12-2006, 04:34 PM
@Shem:
1 - HK factory: Thanks.
2 - the KoTOR 1 line: Great one - when I heard it for the first time I laughed myself to tears.

Shem
02-12-2006, 09:40 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/NobodyInn.jpg

narfblat
02-15-2006, 04:33 AM
From the original KOTOR:
player: I'm not your master!
HK-47: Oh? Am I stolen property? Shall I report myself to the local authorities?

Shem
02-15-2006, 12:19 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/DeadOrg.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-17-2006, 09:57 PM
Ooh, sparks.

Carth: Very cute. Any cuter and you'd pass for a Gammoreon's sister.

Revan: Better than a Gammoreon's mother.

Shem
02-17-2006, 10:46 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/WeCan.jpg

Shem
02-18-2006, 02:27 AM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/ThankYou.jpg

Nancy Allen``
02-18-2006, 02:53 AM
God, the things they say.

So, Earth is involved in the grand scheme of things somehow? I'll have to see how in comparison.

Nancy Allen``
02-18-2006, 04:05 AM
Is..is this for real? Does anybody know where we might be in relation to Dantoine?

RedHawke
02-18-2006, 04:37 AM
Is..is this for real?
No it isn't... I think StaffSaberist is going off the very, very deep end... :xp:

Though those fanciful posts of his are definately creative, you might have a fanfic in the making there StaffSaberist, but alas they are also quite off-topic. Keep it on-topic folks.

Nancy Allen``
02-18-2006, 05:49 AM
Well if you're going to go off, you may as well go all the way.

On topic, HK-47 does a spot on imitation of Carth.

"Mockery: Oh master, I cannot trust you! I cannot trust you, or anybody, ever again!"

StaffSaberist
02-18-2006, 12:50 PM
No it isn't... I think StaffSaberist is going off the very, very deep end... :xp:

Though those fanciful posts of his are definately creative, you might have a fanfic in the making there StaffSaberist, but alas they are also quite off-topic. Keep it on-topic folks.

Oops. Sorry about that. If you promise to never mention this, I'll post this story in the Entertainment Center.

No, it's not real. I was just telling stories. Stories directly from my daydreams. I WISH I was an exiled Jedi...

:lol: They're coming to take me away, ha ha, they're coming to take me away, ha ha, he he, ho ho, hoo hoo, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful all the time...

On topic...

HK-50 said on Peragus: But that would violate my code of ethics all protocol droids are assumed to possess!

Knowing HK-47, it was a double-whammy: The code of 'ethics' and the 'assumed' bit. *looks warily at C-3PO*

igyman
02-18-2006, 03:13 PM

On topic, HK-47 does a spot on imitation of Carth.

"Mockery: Oh master, I cannot trust you! I cannot trust you, or anybody, ever again!"

Yes, but his Bastila imitation is much funnier:

HK-47: Mockery: ''Oh, master, I love you but I hate all you stand for, but I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!''

Nancy Allen``
02-18-2006, 05:07 PM
Good LORD! I actually heard that when that Bastila fan site had it. I...think I'd like the same think old Bend...er, HK wants here.

HerbieZ
02-19-2006, 08:11 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/WeCan.jpg

Your Revan could stand to gain a few pounds, either that or has Elephantitis.

Hallucination
02-19-2006, 08:24 PM
@Everyone who got those Carth/Bastila imitations: Are they from KOTOR 1 or 2? I never got them, but I've never paid attention to HK in K2.

HerbieZ
02-19-2006, 08:31 PM
K2, pretty much after you assemble him i believe.

Nancy Allen``
02-19-2006, 11:45 PM
The whole scene goes like this.

HK-47: Explanation: Oh yes master. My previous owner had quite the collection of tortured souls that travelled with him. Allow me to offer some specifics. Mockery: 'imitates Carth.' Mockery: 'imitates Bastila.' Just thinking about it even now makes me want to put a blaster to my head and pull the trigger.

Hallucination
02-19-2006, 11:48 PM
Thank you both. +10 cool points each :D.

Darth SINner
02-21-2006, 12:38 AM
Carth to Mission: Don't snap at me missy! You wanna lecture? Hows this: only bratty little children fly off the handle because of a simple comment.

JediMaster12
02-21-2006, 03:52 AM
HK-50
Mocking Query: Coorta, Coorta are you dead yet?

igyman
02-21-2006, 05:40 AM
(When you blow up the trapped Mandalorian on Dxun)

HK-47: Statement: Master, I am proud to be your loyal droid!

Shem
02-21-2006, 02:42 PM
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Love1.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Love2.jpg
http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e288/JediShemL/Love3.jpg

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 03:06 AM
"Elusive? Me elusive? Obviously you've never tried to grab a Twilek dancing girl after drinking too much Onderon willik juice"-Jolee Bindo

StaffSaberist
02-23-2006, 03:08 AM
When Jolee mentions Andor being thrown into the main core, I laughed because it was too familiar. Return of the Jedi, anyone?

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 01:27 PM
Yeah, big bad guy:)

How about this:

HK-47:...Very pretty can we go there again master?
The thought of HK describing anything pretty just made me laugh, especially Coruscant

Nancy Allen``
02-23-2006, 06:02 PM
Yeah, tall fellow. Big teeth.

Is it just me or does this guy get all the good lines?

Jolee: Whoa ho ho! Your manner is fearsome. Like the little Ollers I shoo from my garden, hissing at things they don't understand.

zadi
02-28-2006, 12:53 AM
I decided to play the game differently then I typically do and came across something that I've never seen before. Typically my game play has been Telos > Dantooine > Dxun > Nar Shaddaa > Korriban > Onderon > Final parts of the game. This time I went Telos > Dxun > Nar Saddaa > Dantooine > Onderon > Korriban. In Dantooine I had Goto with me while in the sublevels of the academy and came across something completely hysterical.

Jorran: If you give me 1300 credits, you can have it all.... (continues his comments)
Goto: Amendment sixteen hundred ninety five dash three zero of the Khoonda civil code allows us to sell you into slavery.
Jorran: What? That is ridiculous!
Goto: Paragraph twelve: "salvageable items include organic matter incapable of leaving the boundries of the salvage area..."
Jorran: You wouldn't!
Exile: Of course we would.*
Goto: A male human such as you would fetch approximately 500 credits on the auction block in Nar Shaddaa.
Goto: Therefore, I suggest you offer your goods for 500 credits less than your initial figure.
Jorran: Hey, yeah. So, 800 credits for this valuable salvage?
... continues other dialogue.

*Other choice would result in a different response then what I posted.

The Distorted
03-01-2006, 05:25 PM
I decided to play the game differently then I typically do and came across something that I've never seen before. Typically my game play has been Telos > Dantooine > Dxun > Nar Shaddaa > Korriban > Onderon > Final parts of the game. This time I went Telos > Dxun > Nar Saddaa > Dantooine > Onderon > Korriban. In Dantooine I had Goto with me while in the sublevels of the academy and came across something completely hysterical.

Jorran: If you give me 1300 credits, you can have it all.... (continues his comments)
Goto: Amendment sixteen hundred ninety five dash three zero of the Khoonda civil code allows us to sell you into slavery.
Jorran: What? That is ridiculous!
Goto: Paragraph twelve: "salvageable items include organic matter incapable of leaving the boundries of the salvage area..."
Jorran: You wouldn't!
Exile: Of course we would.*
Goto: A male human such as you would fetch approximately 500 credits on the auction block in Nar Shaddaa.
Goto: Therefore, I suggest you offer your goods for 500 credits less than your initial figure.
Jorran: Hey, yeah. So, 800 credits for this valuable salvage?
... continues other dialogue.

*Other choice would result in a different response then what I posted.

Ah, that's classic. Go-to has so many hidden gems in that game that most people will miss out on (cos not enough people take him with their party).

Personally, the one scene that made me laugh the most is on the original KotOR when your talking to Bastila and she's lecturing you about the perils of the darkside again, and how she feels she has to guide you. One of the responses was like,
"Okay, blink once for good, twice for bad".

I found that hysterical at the time. I still do now with the context that it's coming from Revan - you can make him such a legend *again* through his wicked sense of humour.
Finding out that he made HK-47 permeanently refer to the "meatbag" term for humans (especially Malak) was awesome too. I love that he is so misanthropic - Kreia also mentions how he like(d/s) to surround himself with machines rather than humans, for example too.

JediMaster12
03-01-2006, 05:44 PM
Revan's just more in tune with the machines. He probably has a knack for fixing things.
Oye, it's hard comming up with funny stuff because I think most of what makes me laugh has already been said. Oh well here is the turning point for me when I played it my first time around:

HK-47: Commentary: I say we blast the meatbag and save you the trouble master
Tanis:What's with all the droids lately? My wife get to you too?
HK-47:Negative. I just don't like organic meatbags, except for the master of course hehe

and the other:

HK-47: Commentary: Your former pupil is efficient and brutal even for an organic. I rather liked him when you first introduced me to him. Had I known what he would do to you I would have gladly ripped out his entrails right then.

The Distorted
03-02-2006, 05:38 AM
Revan's just more in tune with the machines. He probably has a knack for fixing things.

One of the reasons outlined is that he prefers machines to humans (around him) as he can manipulate them much easier, and are more reliable/predictable.
That's why he had HK-47 made, to carry out "behind-the-scenes" acts that greatly influenced the galaxy's future stability.
That's why he entrusts the safety of the Ebon Hawk (and the knowledge of his self-designated mission) to T3-M4. And this is even after the fact that he hasn't had a memory wipe for years.

He likes robots - and finds the referall to "organics" as "meatbags" incredibly amusing.

Call me weird, but I like that part of his personality - and more relevantly for this topic - his sense of humour, deriving from this kind of attitude/outlook.

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 12:38 PM
I couldn't agree more. I acutally liked the male response choices because you could tease Bastilla when you speak to her. She could get flustered because of it. I found it completely funny. I think the first time I played it through, I was busting a gut. Thanks for reminding me. It's in my head and I'm laughing.:lol: :rofl:

Non-false Jedi
03-02-2006, 01:46 PM
my favorites are Jolee saying "You know another way to get a wife?"
and the "fish" guy on Manaan.

The Distorted
03-02-2006, 02:20 PM
I couldn't agree more. I acutally liked the male response choices because you could tease Bastilla when you speak to her. She could get flustered because of it. I found it completely funny. I think the first time I played it through, I was busting a gut. Thanks for reminding me. It's in my head and I'm laughing.:lol: :rofl:

Alright then, I've got another one for you (remember this):

"I hate you old man."

- Classic. Especially seeing as you can say it in like 4 different conversations. :lol:

edit: I've got another one for ya:

"I regret to inform you that I don't regret anything"
+ Canderous' response:
"Ha! Good one! Now that's the attitiude befitting of a warrior!"

JediMaster12
03-02-2006, 04:01 PM
I hate you old man? Nah I would go with the response that is like "You're just an old coot that is not used to company" Something like that.
I regret to inform you that I don't regret anything- Where does that pop up? I have a specific gameplay ingrained in my bulbous brain that I have trouble recalling it because I probably didn't get it or see it. It's funny but not the heehaw variety.

I remember this one:
Expletive: Dammit master! I'm an assassination droid, not a dictionary!
Actually anything HK did was funny.

Darth InSidious
03-02-2006, 07:23 PM
'Though I can't remember it exactly, Bastila and Mission's first convo is pretty damned funny.

Nancy Allen``
03-03-2006, 02:46 AM
Mission: Hey Bastila. You ever use the Force just for fun? You know, a little jolt of the Force to trip up some jerk who'se ticking you off?
Bastila: I would never use the Force for such petty and trivial revenge. The mere thought of it's preposterous.
Mission: Ah c'mon, there's gotta be times when you've thought about it. Don't be so stuck up, you can tell me.
Bastila: I am not stuck up. I merely have the years of training to give me the wisdom and understanding to see how childish such an act would be.
Mission: Childish? Is that a crack about my age? You ain't much older than me Miss High and Mighty. Just because you're a Jedi doesn't mean you can be a prissy little...
Bastila force trips Mission before she says something that you really cannot say in Star Wars.
Mission: What the? Hey, that wasn't funny!
Bastila: I have no idea what you're talking about Mission. Come now, we have to get going. Please, do try and be less clumsy in the future.

A shame it's never said in the game, but sometime when Bastila's talking about not going to the Dark Side, acting as though she is a paragon of the Order, she's talking out her ass. Her lectures are something she seems to forget when it suits her, such as saying to leave Tanis rather than help him.

StaffSaberist
03-03-2006, 01:18 PM
A shame it's never said in the game, but sometime when Bastila's talking about not going to the Dark Side, acting as though she is a paragon of the Order, she's talking out her ass. Her lectures are something she seems to forget when it suits her, such as saying to leave Tanis rather than help him.

True, though even the highest of Jedi Masters has the Dark Side within him. :)

JediMaster12
03-03-2006, 01:45 PM
The Jedi are arrogant in their teachings lately. Maybe Bastilla thought she was trying to teach a lesson. the key word being lesson. That's part of a Jedi's vocabulary.
Other funny things I found were cut content from TSL that had been restored partially like HK interrogating the HK-50 model. It was funny.

Another funny moment:
HK: Translation:... Shall I blast him now master?
This was from the Sandpeople Enclave. I thought it funny.

Nancy Allen``
03-03-2006, 05:46 PM
I think Juhani makes a better Jedi than Bastila. She is always advocating doing the right thing, and about the only time she does stray is when it's justified (such as Xor). Well more justified than leaving a cheating husband to die in the desert at any rate. On that...

"Now if you could...oh no. Not you. Just my luck. Look, I don't want any trouble, I just want some help." If Tanis remembers Revan putting him in his place.

JediMaster12
03-04-2006, 02:46 AM
Query: What is it you wished fat one?
That cracked me up because GOTO was sooo boring. It also helped that he was a big fat floating ball.

Nancy Allen``
03-07-2006, 10:26 PM
Revan: Are you coming onto me?

Juhani cracks it when you say that. Especially funny since later she does express romantic feelings towards female Revan.

TSR
03-08-2006, 01:02 PM
in the sand people enclave, when you have HK and fail to negotiate with the sanpeople, HK says: "warming blasters.... this should be fun master!". ah that was a good one.

JediMaster12
03-08-2006, 03:32 PM
Commentary: Your pupil asked me once what I thought of him and I informed him of his meatbag status. He was unimpressed but you found the reference humorous. You changed my programming so I would continue to use the term. It drove your pupil to extreme lengths of frustration-HK

Nancy Allen``
03-08-2006, 07:28 PM
Don't believe this has been posted yet.

"Mission, mission. Is that some kind of joke? Like I've only heard that one about a million times in my life."

Kid spits it at just about anything.

StaffSaberist
03-08-2006, 07:50 PM
When does she say that?

Nancy Allen``
03-08-2006, 07:53 PM
In one of the earlier conversations she talks about her and Zaalbar, then mentions her brother. Ger her to talk about him and...not sure if she will then or later. When she does one of the dialogue options that comes up near the end is "Let's get back to the mission, Mission." Of course she acts like a kid about it.

narfblat
03-08-2006, 11:32 PM
I like when HK says the sand people wouldn't bother to kill Griff(mission's brother), then suggests that you do it.

I aslo like this:
player: You're pretty bloodthirsty for a droid, aren't you?
HK: Even a droid has to have a little fun now and then, master.

Maverick5770
03-08-2006, 11:53 PM
In K1 I liked the dialouge with Mission:
Revan;smacking akid,those vulkars have no class
Mission;Hey, i'm no kid, i'm 14 years old.
I laughed for hours
In K2
Exile;HK, do you know what love is
HK 47;I would define love as blowing a sentients leg off at half a kilometer
Exile;I doubt any sentient would agree with your definition.
Sorry if these aren't exact terms.

igyman
03-09-2006, 06:07 AM
Nope, it's not an exact quote, but I'm with you - that definition was one of the funniest things I heard in TSL.

PazaakPrincess
03-09-2006, 06:11 AM
I think the first time i really laughed (besides watching Carth blow his membrane in frustration with me) was when Mission says to Zalbaar she's going to get him a toothbrush and he replies something like, "what other indignities will you make me suffer, a comb?"

The wookie howl, and refusal to discuss anything with you was really annoying but that cracked me up.

Oh yeah also when she threatens to give him a bath and dress him up.

Also when Jolee and Bastilla are having their conversation about him re-joining the jedi order and basically he doesn't want to at the end he says something like

"Just think of me as any of the rest of the non-jedi in our group...with a uh lightsaber...and um force powers"

I wish he could make a sheepish grin

Oh yeah if you get to make that Mandalorian joke on korriban to Lashowe and her goons, that cracked me up especially if you have Canderous with you.

PazaakPrincess, please try not to Double Post, that is having multiple posts in a row, if you have the last post in a thread and wish to add new content please use the 'edit this' post feature. Thanks. -RH

Lantzen
03-14-2006, 10:41 AM
Exile: Actually, it was - the crystal was redder than a laigrek's eye.
Atton: Great. Maybe you and that Sith Lord can have a party after we're dead.

Lieutenant Grenn: Again, l'll clear any visitors. There wont't be another "incident."
Atton: But just to be on the safe side, why don't you leave us a blaster or two?

TSR
03-15-2006, 07:19 AM
Talk to jolee.
"yeah, what is it?"
"it doesnt matter"
"oh, i get it! let's mess with the old man's head, he's half senile, he wont remember anything... wait. what was this about again?"

ooooh the irony!!!

Shem
03-17-2006, 05:11 AM
http://img126.imageshack.us/img126/2990/inchargehumorr2bc.jpg

Nancy Allen``
03-17-2006, 06:39 AM
Holy, when does this happen?

Meatbag
03-17-2006, 09:17 AM
Looks like the temple... possibly if you hack the game to get Carth, or kill Juhani.

TSR
03-17-2006, 09:30 AM
its the burial mounds in dantooine.

StaffSaberist
03-17-2006, 11:03 AM
I could never get him to say that...

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 11:25 AM
Me neither. It looks like it occurs if DS. I don't know.

Lantzen
03-17-2006, 12:35 PM
Dont think thats in the dark side, i usaly play ds but never got that, maybe a mod? Let hope Shem know how to get it, and he check back at this thread.

StaffSaberist
03-17-2006, 08:08 PM
If it's a mod, someone has to be VERY good at editing voices to make them sound like the original. It has to be possible in-game, since Carth speaks English/Basic.

Nancy Allen``
03-17-2006, 08:22 PM
Wait, I think it might be a set up shot, much like how I had Bastila and Revan fighting with shock sticks.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e7/nancyallen/4.jpg

milo
03-17-2006, 09:17 PM
Howdy. I'm new here.

My favorite line is on Kashyyyk with Zalbaar, in the Czerka office. There's a guy standing around that you can talk to, and when you do, zalbaar will say something. The guy'll say something like "What was that? I don't understand wookie language."
you: "He says he wants to rip your arms off and beat you with them"
Zalbaar (in loud wookie roar): "I didn't say that!"
you: "see? I can barely control him."

I burst out laughing when I first saw this.

Shem
03-18-2006, 03:00 PM
http://img159.imageshack.us/img159/7226/loverr2vp.jpg

Nancy Allen``
03-18-2006, 05:11 PM
Moi: I...think I prefer Juhani if that's the attitude you're going to have.

Meatbag
03-18-2006, 05:23 PM
lol, but IIRC her DS attitude to the male Revan is to take his power over if he is DS.

Nancy Allen``
03-18-2006, 05:32 PM
Yup, that's true. I haven't played right through as male Revan, but...*massive spoilers*

I'd be a bit uncomfortable with wasting half of my party, especially the rather cruel way you can kill Mission. Worst case scenario would leave you with just Canderous and T3-M4. Not my idea of a good time. And you can't even hook up with Bastila in any case if you are female. :ball:

While on the topic of Bastila, a pity one of the options in conversations isn't to knock her lights out. I'm sure many of us wanted to do this at times.

http://fs6.deviantart.com/i/2005/014/b/f/KOTOR___Blah_Blah_Blah_by_shinga.jpg

Personally I'd have punched her in the gut so hard she threw up on the Star Forge, rather than kill her.

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 05:36 PM
Funny :lol: :rofl:
Did you do this or did someboy else?

StaffSaberist
03-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Whoever did that did a good job. :lol: :rofl:

Nancy Allen``
03-18-2006, 05:59 PM
Heh, I wish I did. This was done by Amanda Bussell, she did a similar comic with Juhani. No, Revan doesn't punch her girlfriend silly, but it's worth looking at for a chuckle. There's also a few neat pics with Carth, Mission and T3. Do a search for Revan on deviantart.

The Distorted
03-18-2006, 11:33 PM
I had forgotten about this lol:

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/8476/hk47a5ms.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img229.imageshack.us/img229/6629/hk47b8ta.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img110.imageshack.us/img110/3738/hk47c2pk.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

:giggle1:

StaffSaberist
03-19-2006, 12:29 AM
WHAT IN THE FREAK??? I've played LS and DS and never got this dialog! What did you do to HK, you scum!?!

Nancy Allen``
03-19-2006, 12:32 AM
You can find an empathy chip that you can install on HK, here's a list of the dialogue.

HK-47 with "HK Pacifist Module" installed

"Answer: Oh, master, I could not allow myself to harm another. What if they have families? Or children?"
"We must always think of the children. The littlest ones always suffer in war."
"Musing: I think perhaps I would enjoy learning a new language. Or watching an informative holovid."
"Answer: Master, your concern is unfounded. I assure you, I am operating at peak efficiency."
"Answer: Of course I am all right. Why wouldn't I be?"
"I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nurtured."
"Exclamation: No! Master, no! What are you doing?"

HK-47 after "HK Pacifist Module" is uninstalled

"Statement: Master, please, I beg you. Never install anything again without checking it in the diagnostics bay first."
"That was a close one - I almost surrendered completely to peace and pacifism - how repugnant."
"Conclusion: Still there was a brief moment where I felt like I almost understood why some meatbags choose peace and friendship over a high-powered blaster carbine."
"Query: Now, are there any other horrors you wish to try and insert in my system, or is your electronic butchery done?"

Shem
03-19-2006, 02:18 AM
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/2372/soft7xo.jpg

Clone L68362
03-19-2006, 02:33 AM
Where's that from Shem? I don't remember a Mandalorian on Dantooine.

EDIT: And that one with Carth in the burial mounds and Bastila talking about being your sex slave?!

Nancy Allen``
03-19-2006, 03:22 AM
The Bastila one is when you are male Revan and she pull this stunt to lure you to the dark side, I believe.

Shem
03-19-2006, 04:25 AM
Where's that from Shem? I don't remember a Mandalorian on Dantooine.
That's actually Canderous in Mandalorian armor on Tatooine.

EDIT: And that one with Carth in the burial mounds and Bastila talking about being your sex slave?!
Dialogue chioces. ;)

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/8633/tapdance9xi.jpg

Meatbag
03-19-2006, 09:46 AM
Wow, that would be a good mod. Tap-dancing droids.

"I do. I mean...he's alright, I guess. He is like someone who watches too many holovids...or teaches them. He'd get beaten to death on Nar Shaddaa as soon as he landed though!" Mira, about Mical the Disciple, aka. the bantha poodoo.

"Statement: Apathy is death." HK actually SINGS that, the whole team sais that too.

"Answer: Assassination protocols? As in the premeditated killing of another for personal or economic gain? Surely master is joking with his humble, peace-loving droid. I exist only to serve and learn how to serve meatbags."
The Pacifist Package... I think if you have him in your party and fight, he gets really fussy.

"Recitation: Yes, as I said, I am an assassin droid. It is my primary function to burn holes through meatbags that you wish removed from the galaxy... Master. Oh, how I hate that term."
Galaxy of Meatbags... there is HK explaining why they were created to the newer models... quite a good one.

"It is evident that the Sith would very much like to assassinate all the Jedi. Which is somewhat the equivalent of cultural suicide, since some Sith are Jedi or were Jedi. It is much like the circumstance I find myself in now. How do you kill such an integral part of yourself over such ethical differences?"

"Pain is really the only reliable means by which truth may be obtained. Or so I choose to believe."

"If you really can see the future, you should be at the pazaak table." - Atton about Kreia... lol

"I'm good at shooting people, cracking wise, and pretending to know how to fight with my hands." All I can say: Atton, lol

Shem
03-19-2006, 03:12 PM
http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/9452/fun9jq.jpg

Meatbag
03-19-2006, 06:15 PM
Kath pup moment!

Nancy Allen``
03-19-2006, 06:27 PM
Revan: You wanted to speak to me?
Bastila: I do. How did you guess?
Revan: Well, your face is all scrunched up like a Kinrath pup.

Bastila has two replies to this, you might need to be male Revan, dunno.

"An amusing description but hardly the truth."
"A...a Kinrath pup? It most certainly is not."

Shem
03-19-2006, 06:51 PM
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/4892/impersonation6qs.jpg

Nancy Allen``
03-19-2006, 07:19 PM
Is that in the game somewhere? Would love to see it if it is.

Hallucination
03-19-2006, 07:49 PM
^Talk to the guy in front of the Enclave whose daughter was killed by mandalorians. You can say something like "we're jedi and we decide what's right" or something about how good jedi are.

Nancy Allen``
03-19-2006, 08:00 PM
That sounds like her. She can be a right cow at times, or the Star Wars equivilent of one. Just listen to her when she's with you and Carth asks about the Jedi.

Shem
03-19-2006, 08:25 PM
http://img467.imageshack.us/img467/5715/kinrathpup9hz.jpg

The Distorted
03-19-2006, 09:19 PM
:giggle1:

Keep 'em coming Shem!

Shem
03-20-2006, 05:41 AM
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8240/rumor1ng.jpg

TSR
03-20-2006, 06:00 AM
when the hell does that happen?

Shem
03-20-2006, 07:23 AM
It's one of those conversations your party members can have at certain points in certain modules. In that pic, it's a point on Tatooine. In that case it's on the Eastern Dune Sea Map where you find the Star Map.

Another classic HK-47 line.
http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/5020/splatter3wn.jpg

Nancy Allen``
03-20-2006, 07:57 AM
Canderous basically tries to bait Bastila, and while she does loose her temper she doesn't do anything, and the Mandalorian regards her as weak.

Shem
03-20-2006, 08:53 AM
http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/7038/horrible0qy.jpg

PazaakPrincess
03-20-2006, 09:40 AM

it's a banter dialogue between Canderous and Bastilla as long as you have them both in your party at some point. I like to trigger it early, it's hillarious, he then goes on to call her a spoiled Jedi Princess :) That and her dialogue with Carth when he teases her about losing her lightsaber are some of my favs. Probably cause I dislike her so much.

Shem
03-20-2006, 10:22 AM
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/5686/mindtrick18bl.jpg

Meatbag
03-20-2006, 11:56 AM
The weak minded thing is a beauty. He speaks it funnily...
Mission does have some weird lines.
How about Mira's line about the sonic grenades? It was quite funny... "Makes them jobber twice as fast.".
"Observation: You are indeed cruel Master. You might as well ask an organic meatbag not to breathe."
"Answer: As you wish, Master." This one is funny because of it's tone... it's in K2, gblhk47012
There is also HK explaining why helping meatbags is a vulnerability, and then you can ask him why he scans for vulnerabilities...
"Answer: No, Master. Gah! I said it again!"
Goto: "Compassion and mercy only erode respect and power." Evil Goto. Everybody hates him, but he's very interesting.
HK at Telos: "Very well. Proceed. Carefully."
HK-50 at Telos: "Mocking Statement: Fully armed? One can never be armed anough."
HK-50 at Telos: "Now step away from the control room. That's a good droid."
HK-50 at Telos: "Diagnostic: I do not feel any different. My morale, if I still have it, still feels intact.
HK-50 at Telos: "Premonition: Something is wrong. Very wrong."
HK-50 at Telos: "Irritated Dismissal: All of you, switch off your vocabulators! I'm trying to observe the obsolete unit!"
Jolee: "Nice, real nice. Maybe later we can find some insects to pull the legs uf, huh?"
HK-47: "Well done, Master! You're my kind of owner!." The second sentence then is said in such a funny tone...

There is also a funny banter between candy and Carth, and Canderous said if the Republic had more Jedi like Bastila, the Mandalorians could have won, lol

Shem
03-20-2006, 12:44 PM
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/841/spoiledjediprincess6qb.jpg

Lantzen
03-20-2006, 01:33 PM
Atton to Kreia: Uh... yeah. If you want to stay on the ship and meditade some more, don't let us stop you.

Shem
03-20-2006, 02:41 PM
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/3018/mutual3ap.jpg

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 03:53 PM
I just love making her do that when I play a male PC. She gets so flustered you can't help but laugh because it's funny. You've made my day Shem :lol:

Shem
03-20-2006, 04:23 PM
I just love making her do that when I play a male PC. She gets so flustered you can't help but laugh because it's funny. You've made my day Shem :lol:
Glad to help. :)

http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2368/started8gc.jpg

Meatbag
03-20-2006, 05:19 PM
The one where Bastila explains that her interest is purely academical... "I'm sure you can understand why."
Jolee somewhere on Kashyyyk: "We're rather hairless, aren't we?"
HK-50 somewhere on Kashyyyk: "Warning: And get no closer hairy organic - I will protect the Master from your barbaric ways. I warn you."
Canderous somewhere on Kashyyyk: "Don't push him too much, or we'll have a berserk Wookiee on our hands."
HK after finding the Kashyyyk Star Map: "An excellent point, Master. Now that we have what we came for, I do hope we will be leaving this world soon. All this fauna and flora is so very tiresome."

PoiuyWired
03-20-2006, 05:42 PM
The parts on Bastila dropping her lightsaber and getting caught by the swoop gang ...