PDA

View Full Version : Music from KotOR

Seamhainn
01-23-2006, 10:41 AM
Besides playing KotOR I like playing Star Wars Miniatures, and always with the soundtrack of the films, the cd for Shadows of the Empire and so on.

The question is, can I get the music from KotOR (beside the four titles from the official web site) to put it on cd so I can listen to it anywhere I want?

Thanks and take care.

P.S.: Rumour has it that KotOR characters will be in the next set of SWM!

The Source
01-24-2006, 12:16 AM
Besides playing KotOR I like playing Star Wars Miniatures, and always with the soundtrack of the films, the cd for Shadows of the Empire and so on.

The question is, can I get the music from KotOR (beside the four titles from the official web site) to put it on cd so I can listen to it anywhere I want?

Thanks and take care.

P.S.: Rumour has it that KotOR characters will be in the next set of SWM!
Knights of the Old republic has a CD soundtrack, which you can purchase at a store.

Seamhainn
01-24-2006, 02:37 AM
Hello!

Really? KotOR 2 too?

I live in Germany and searched Amazon (de and com) for it without a result. Any help or hints?

Thanks and take care.

The Doctor
01-24-2006, 07:10 PM
AFAIK, there is no KotOR soundtrack that you can purchase. You can rip them from the game with Miles Sound Editor or the like....

Seamhainn
01-25-2006, 02:53 AM
Thanks! Is there a thread how do do it? Can I burn them on cd so I have them handy whenever I want?

Thanks again for the help and take care

Darth333
01-25-2006, 11:21 AM
Read the sound section in this thread: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=143421

Seamhainn
01-25-2006, 11:23 AM
Thanks alot, Darth!!!

After some searching interested parties may find this site useful as well:

http://soundtracks.mixnmojo.com/

Thanks again and take care

Shem
01-28-2006, 07:09 AM
With Miles Sound Editor, I did make my own soundtracks with KOTOR music from both games. If they're not going to sell it, then I'm going to have to be creative.