PDA

View Full Version : Ultimate (EAW) Mod. *2.0.1 released.*

augrunt
01-21-2006, 11:17 PM
=== STAND BY FOR THE DOWNLOAD ===...

ULTIMATE MOD (DIFFERENT DIFFICULTY!)
Due to People saying it was Hard, and others saying it was Perfect. I created 2 different Versions.

Get Your 2.0.1 Right Here! (http://www.ultimate-eaw.com/)

Do You Want To Show Which Mod Is You're Favourite?
Download this to See the Ultimate Mod Splash Screen When You Load!
Click here! (http://files.filefront.com/Ultimate_Mod_Introrar/;4649063;;/fileinfo.html)

(Recommendation of Upgrade: MUST!!! This Fixes Many Crashing Bugs!)

Version 2.0.1!!!

Changes from 2.0 to 2.0.1

=== Installer Issues ===
- Hardcore Installer Web Address Link Fixed
- Easy Installer Web Address Fixed
(Hope these errors didn't delay you in the installation)

=== Add-ons /Abilities / Code ===
- Super Star Destroyer can now be built on Alderaan also
- Enemy will utilize the Super Star Destroyer
- Retreat now Possible with the Super Star Destroyer.
- Tantive IV Added
- Marauder Missile Cruiser Added
- Added Extra Trade Routes

=== GUI Fixes ===
- Removed the Icons of Vehicles/Ships/Buildings that could not be built.
- Removed Z-95 Squad that could not be built and added in the proper one.
- V-Squadron still appears as Z-95... might make custom version.

=== AI Fixes ===

(If someone knows about how the AI works we could use some help,
even though this issue is not really important...
I could just take a file out of someones elses mod,
but we are not like that and we prefer to fix things and do thigns on our own...)

2.0 is Out! (Note to my testers, since none of you were online i had to test it myself. Sorry about the constant push backs and delays, i feel like Microsoft.

Anyway head to www.ultimate-eaw.com to download it!

The Newest Version with Fixes and Changes and ADD-ONS!

Changes from 1.9 to 2.0

- Super Star Destroyer has Received an UBER Buff
- Imperial Star Destroyer have received a boost in health!
- New Trade Routes Created
- Alderaan Planet Added
- Infiltrators made Sure they were Removed
- Hyperspace now available!

Changes From 1.8 to 1.9!

- Added THE SUPER STAR DESTROYER!
- Removed Infiltrator Base + Infiltrators

Changes from 1.7.1 to 1.8

- Added Hutt Palace (Can now Build Bounty Hunters)

- Bug Fixes!

Battles will now be Dynamic and No Longer PRE-SET!!!

When The Imperials Attack You On Hoth, You're Station Will Continously Call For Back-up!

*Its a Randomized between a Correlian Corvette, Frigates, and sometimes Corvettes with Fighters*... they come out of hyperspace and they will announce it!!!

Changes from 1.6 to 1.7

=====POLISHING RELEASE=====

- Nothing Added

Bug Fixes

- Fixed Hoth, Now Hoth Cannot Be Blown Up.
- Removed Ion Cannons from Tatooine

Changes from 1.5 to 1.6
-THE BUG HAS BEEN SQUASHED TO BEJEZUS AND BACK!

Changes From 1.4 to 1.5
- Bug Fixes: Fixed the Station Bug... Hopefully

Changes in 1.4
- Removed Darth Vader [ Was Actually a Normal Tie Squadron]

- Fixed Bug That Wouldn't Allow You To Continue In Agressso Asteroid.
- Removed Some if Not All Unable To Build Icons.
- Fixed Avenger (The Main Star Destroyer)
- Categorized Fighters And Star Ships Seperately To Allow Multi Ship Building...
- Added Jabba's Palace
- Added Cannon to Defend Hoth Land.
- Attempted to Fix Ion Cannons.
- Tatooine's Defense Ion Cannons Should Fire At You. [ Not Tested ]

================================================== ===

HOW TO INSTALL!
Thanks to the Creativeness of the Team we now offer a Self-Installer since 1.9, This will help the people who cannot do it on there own. Thank you for being wonderful fans!
================================================== ===

popcorn2008
01-23-2006, 07:32 PM
I split you guys a new thread, since things were getting a little crowded in the last one. I will also take this time to remind you guys please don't Double post or spam. Thanks in advance, and also great mod. Is there a way you can increase the Venator reinforcments you can call in? And also why cant I build the Venator? ;)

augrunt
01-23-2006, 07:42 PM
lol... my god, even the admins want more... well the thing is... ahhh *throws pie in his face* give me some time, after fixing all of the bugs, u gotta give me credit..

THANKS GOES TO MY ALPHA TESTERS!

popcorn2008
01-23-2006, 07:45 PM
lol... my god, even the admins want more... well the thing is... ahhh *throws pie in his face* give me some time, after fixing all of the bugs, u gotta give me credit..
:D Give me a buildable Venator or ill use my mod powers to huff and puff and... no j/k Yes the Mods are human as well ;)

I have to hand it to you, I really do like your mod. Great Job!

augrunt
01-23-2006, 07:47 PM
can i get a free copy of empire at war then :P... for my sucess of getting into a Certificate 4 Course in Programming :P lol.

*bug fixes comming up*

Venator buildable.

Ahhh, if anyone can tell me at what version it was buildable, thatll help me release this fast.

augrunt
01-23-2006, 07:55 PM
ULTIMATE MOD HAS ITS OWN CATEGORY ON FILE FRONT!

BREAK OUT THE WINE GLASSES

*Puts on Conga by Gloria Estefan*

Check it out G! (http://browse.files.filefront.com/Modification/;1394411;/browsefiles.html)

wolfshadow
01-23-2006, 07:56 PM
Any chance of getting the Rebel missile frigate and missile cruiser buildable? I'm finding it massive amounts of fun to use large #s of small ships. a couple of Mon Cal cruisers back up by a dozen Corellian gunships and the hero units. Voila... Swiss Cheese enemy fleet.

augrunt
01-23-2006, 07:58 PM
ahhh the correlian corvette is buildable by default,
the gunship is giving me trouble, but that is why i put in tartan crusier, its jsut as good... marauder is giving me trouble also... lol. none of them wanna co-operate... cna someone please tell me what version the Venator was buildable?

Killer_Man
01-23-2006, 08:09 PM
Congratulations!!!!
UM is the best mod!!! :twogun:

augrunt
01-23-2006, 08:15 PM
THE ULTIMATE MOD HAS ION CANNONS WORKING!!! I DIDNT EVEN REALIZED, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A BUTTON LOL!!!

U CLICK ON THE ION CANNON BUTTON AND THEN CHOOSE WHERE TO FIRE!!! OMFG... LOL!

I LOVE U GUYS!, I MADE SOMETHING THAT DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT WORKED LOL.

Prototype
01-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Congrats :sbdance

augrunt
01-23-2006, 08:16 PM
Thanks man, u guys made it the best!

Killer_Man
01-23-2006, 08:19 PM
THE ULTIMATE MOD HAS ION CANNONS WORKING!!! I DIDNT EVEN REALIZED, I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A BUTTON LOL!!!

U CLICK ON THE ION CANNON BUTTON AND THEN CHOOSE WHERE TO FIRE!!! OMFG... LOL!

I LOVE U GUYS!, I MADE SOMETHING THAT DIDNT EVEN LOOK LIKE IT WORKED LOL.

Thats correct...Commander:P
In the next version, add the Venator :vsd: to the Rebels....... and add more heroes (Playables)

augrunt
01-23-2006, 08:41 PM
hmmm, venators... ill add them as reinforcements for now, 10 would be enuff i suppose.

trimmdogg
01-23-2006, 11:00 PM
you know what would be nice-not tweaking the ai, like every one does which for me makes it harder, and not fun, and maybe SOMEBODY could get the isd on the empire tech list, ive buildt it as the rebels but never as the empire, i mean you guys could all get together and do a mod, we would have all planets and all ships and ground units, hopefully your new update will fix it...lookin forward to it

augrunt
01-23-2006, 11:05 PM
hahahah no... im keeping it simple, thats how ppl like it... the worlds, a deffinate no... you can build ISD on the rebel side... and i wont tweak the ai... because its good as is :D

Killer_Bob
01-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Hey Aug, Congrats dude. One quick question, are you absolutly positive you cannot unlock the other planets? I thought I read somewhere you can enable it in the demo to have the planets unlocked so you could play them? Let me know! Keep it up! :)

Kurgan
01-24-2006, 02:57 AM
Okay finally tried out your mod, and no offense, but while it's cool to have all the units unlocked and seemingly working, and even to have combined Imperial/Rebel forces, one thing really grates one me: the space battles!

How much fun is it, honestly, to have a fleet of shuttles/Tantor Transports as the enemy force? It's a seriously boring activity facing ships that just sit there and periodically fire while 9/10ths of your shots fly straight through them.

Sure, you can have a fleet of Mauraders (and those weird "C" shaped fighters) bombard the area for 25 minutes to win, but man... and the space battles just repeat and repeat.

Good effort so far, but please, try to come up with something a little less irritating and more fun!

MTFBWY

PS: Is it just me or is the Death Star completely pointless in the demo?

JamieEAWFiles
01-24-2006, 05:31 AM
Mirrored these files at http://empireatwar.filefront.com/ for you Steve :)

Starkiller96
01-24-2006, 06:16 AM
WOOT, the ion cannon wrks on soace hoth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

augrunt
01-24-2006, 06:24 AM
Yes They Do... Enjoy The New Release! With Self Installer To Help With The Newbs!

Jedi Master92
01-24-2006, 07:38 AM
So.... I downloaded 1.8 and I just saw that you have 1.9...... I want to use 1.9 so does this count as telling you or do I have to do something else?

augrunt
01-24-2006, 07:54 AM
ahhh u can download it... lol. itll overwrite the files with the new ones.

war450
01-24-2006, 08:00 AM
i hope you all like 1.9 and the ssd me and augrunt are working on it :P

Empirecitizen
01-24-2006, 08:09 AM
The SSD look nice , wow..so big..
but how does it differ from the ISD aprart from its size (and description)?
More fighters only?

And also the ion cannon. I can see it hitting the target but how does it really work? I mean in what way do they disable ships? (i see they glow blue)

zalcron
01-24-2006, 08:21 AM
any chance you can fix it so it can save games?

Stryker412
01-24-2006, 08:56 AM
What's with the Super Star Destroyer? It's a normal SD but just larger? Do they not have the art in for a real SSD?

Tonyqx
01-24-2006, 10:00 AM
there is only one link and that link is 1.9 right?

Jedi Master92
01-24-2006, 10:40 AM
Is there Mon Calamari Ships in this mod that you can build? Instead of only starting out with 4 and not being able to build them like other mods.

war450
01-24-2006, 12:44 PM
well the ssd is a normal sd resized there are no tools yet to create models as far as i know :S and the ssd has more weapons and more hp then a normal ssd.

and you can use the tractor beam on other capital ships (might not be in 1.9 build i am unsure)

wolfshadow
01-24-2006, 01:00 PM
Jedi master 92: Mon Cal crusiers are buildable in this mod.

augrunt: Bug: Says above that infiltrators are taken out. I still have them there.

clone_troopa
01-24-2006, 01:25 PM
ALAST! my beloved idea of the SSD wanna b (aka SD OF DOOM!) has joined! t(o.ot)!

alecsuba
01-24-2006, 01:26 PM
Jedi master 92: Mon Cal crusiers are buildable in this mod.

augrunt: Bug: Says above that infiltrators are taken out. I still have them there.

havent been able to build mon cals myself as they appear in the ground build menu. Also te death star should probably be disabled. Just played your new 1.9 and defeated the Imperial fleet but since death star cant be killed it blew up hoth after i killed the imperial fleet so i lost.

Id also reccomend looking at other peoples mods for how to expand the galaxy. 5 planets just isnt enough

wolfshadow
01-24-2006, 01:32 PM
Only so many maps available, so replaying the same maps, but with different names to me is just as boring. Mon Cals appear in the ground build menu, but ARE buildable.. Just click and they appear in space. Same with SSD.

It's great. I only have an FX 5600 video card, and stuff looks great. I have the detail turned up moderatly high, and having a blast blowing stuff up.

EAWFAN
01-24-2006, 05:40 PM
any chance you can fix it so it can save games?

relax the man is trying to make multiplayer online work for the demo he says he has found some files or is makin them (work in progress!!! :))

popcorn2008
01-24-2006, 06:36 PM
Online multiplayer isn't going to work for the demo, it has been hard coded. No amount of .xml editing will change this. So is the save game feature that has been hard coded. :: It's not gonna change.

EAWFAN
01-24-2006, 06:38 PM
im tellin you what he told me he is workin on it he told me on monday the 23

Mr. DancyRobot
01-24-2006, 06:54 PM
dont call it a SSD if all it is, is just a oversized SD. dont get me wrong, i love the "SSD" i just wish they would'nt call it that. it got my hopes up. :cry8:

clone_troopa
01-24-2006, 07:14 PM
dont call it a SSD if all it is, is just a oversized SD. dont get me wrong, i love the "SSD" i just wish they would'nt call it that. it got my hopes up. :cry8:

well the idea for the name was "SSD wanna B" or "Star Destroyer of DOOM"

guess plan changed to SSD

(STILL IS MY IDEA!! MINE MINE!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAAHA!)

Fury161
01-24-2006, 08:18 PM
1.9 doesn't work. crashes to desktop with an exception error when i try to load up the galatic campaign.

Red Five
01-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Mine is similar except it crashes whenever I start a battle regardless if it's land or space

EDIT:Wait no just gets stuck on the loading screen for space

Starkiller96
01-24-2006, 10:35 PM
1.9 doesn't work. crashes to desktop with an exception error when i try to load up the galatic campaign.

I hav this all the time, just push cancel and maximize the porgram again

WakeMetal
01-24-2006, 11:03 PM
where is the SSD? i don't see it anywhere....

war450
01-25-2006, 12:12 AM
it is belt at hoth in the ground section menu it will be one of the look alike star destroyers.

Starkiller96
01-25-2006, 06:55 AM
Can u add more weapons to the SSD, also, is there a way to code it so that it has Xwing lasers that we could call AA guns,so I could shoot down fighters more easily, I mean, it is a SSD

Starkiller96
01-25-2006, 03:12 PM
also, can anyone get the bombing runs and ion cannons load faster?

JerAir
01-25-2006, 06:02 PM
Things that need to be added in next version:

1. be able to build tanks-rebel soldiers and rocket troopers never have a CHANCE against the TIE tanks(or whatever they're called) or just take out the ground units altogether.

Edit: Am I just having a n00b moment saying you can't build mech units? Can you? I haven't figured out if you can... lol

2. take out units that people never build
There are some units that people never build and just take up 'build button' space. The SSD and SD take care of all the fighter units.. but there's plenty of extra space in the space unit bar.

Starkiller96
01-25-2006, 06:16 PM
or maybemake it so i can buld more than 5 space veichles at a time, maybe unlimeted :D

WhoJustDied
01-25-2006, 06:58 PM
is thier a certain way to destroy teh patrol cruisers cuz all my shots go right through them

Fury161
01-25-2006, 07:28 PM
I hav this all the time, just push cancel and maximize the porgram again

doesn't work. totally crashes the game on me.

Leron
01-26-2006, 05:10 PM
Em, I just cant get into one thing.... when I'm attacking any enemy fleet with my Victory frigates, Fighters seems to appear from it's hangar... Well the question is: that Mod or game feature? If that's a game feature, than Why rebells can build fighters?

chr0n1x
01-26-2006, 05:21 PM
@Starkiller96
That is forced in the game im pretty sure, you would not be able to see them because there is only space on the command bar for 5 slots space, 5 ground.

@Leron
That is a game feature, every empire Capital is set so it will spawn fighters/bombers in battle. Since you are using an Empire unit it does spawn, even though you are on rebel.
Rebels are supposed to build their fighters since they are Hyperspace capable, and shielded, so they are a bit better than a TIE craft.

Leron
01-26-2006, 05:47 PM
Eah, thnx! :) I guess that everyone, who played any of X-wing games know about hypespace and shieding:)... what if someone could possible code rebel fighters to appear from rebel frigates... but... I'm not sure If rebel capital ships have Hangars?

Oh, 'bout the Mod! that's great, but sometimes my Frigates refuse to attack Space station at all... :(( Fighters and bombers keep on Fooling around and trying to make some damage, but that station has no Shield generator at all! so there's no way to destroy it!:(( Generator should be at the bottom of that station, but... station looks like that thing was blasted off... and shields are still online.... what a crap... so I can't escape from the battlefied, and I cant win...:((( Hope that's just MYCOPY bug ;)

Epytron_Omega
01-26-2006, 06:20 PM
Eah, thnx! :) I guess that everyone, who played any of X-wing games know about hypespace and shieding:)... what if someone could possible code rebel fighters to appear from rebel frigates... but... I'm not sure If rebel capital ships have Hangars?

Oh, 'bout the Mod! that's great, but sometimes my Frigates refuse to attack Space station at all... :(( Fighters and bombers keep on Fooling around and trying to make some damage, but that station has no Shield generator at all! so there's no way to destroy it!:(( Generator should be at the bottom of that station, but... station looks like that thing was blasted off... and shields are still online.... what a crap... so I can't escape from the battlefied, and I cant win...:((( Hope that's just MYCOPY bug ;)

for the Rebels building fighters from the Capital/Frigates, its not possible in the demo, and unless they add this feature to them in the final version, we will have to add the hardpoints in a modeling program to make them be able to do this... trust me, I have spent the better half of a week trying to figure out how to do this and came to a conclusion... its just not possible with what we have now.

The ships not attacking the station once all hardpoints are destroyed... I get the same error, and that was with the basic game as well as Bryants 2.0 mod, so its the game...

EO

Leron
01-26-2006, 06:30 PM
I've got some Idea:) It would be nice if both Imp and Rebels should build their fighters/bombers/scouts... e.t.c. and than drag&drop them to the capital ships... and finaly at the battlefield Capital ships could launch them from their hangars! It would be more realistic then an endles support of fighters on the Victorys and ISDs

Ra2er
01-26-2006, 06:42 PM
I've had this happen a lot [The space station bug] and I've worked out a perfect solution that works everytime!

The hard points do not show up on the station because of the lack of station models with the demo for high tech space stations (So they did leave somethings out! *slaps face in disbelief*). Select all your fighters and bombers (Only fighters and bombers can do this bit btw), zoom in on the station until it's the only thing on the screen. Now look up at the top left corner of the screen, you'll see the hardpoints piled on top of each other, keep the zoom at max and attack the hard points with the fighters. Once they have their orders you can zoom out again. When a hard point is destroyed it appears right in the middle of the map, blowing up (very strange indeed), zoom back in on the station and target another hardpoint. Keep doing this until all the hard points are gone, the station will blow up and you've won.

p.s: it is much harder to achieve this if there are enemy ships left on the map, plus; it is impossible to destroy the station without fighters if this bug occurs...

I hope this helps coz it sure did for me! :)
I'll be making a new thread for this solution, it should help a lot of people...

Oh and by the way Leron the Imperial cap ships do not have an endless supply of fighters, read the descriptions of the cap ships in the tech tree.

Leron
01-26-2006, 06:58 PM
That's great THnx!

P.S.
eah, eah I know that supply is not endless in the battle, thats actually endless! if you win the battle, your Cap ships appear with all the Hardpoints and Fighters.... and they can hold on as long as you wish... after every battle the apear fully repaired and recharged :)

Ra2er
01-26-2006, 07:02 PM
Oh I see what you mean now, sorry bout the misunderstanding. :)

Kurgan
01-26-2006, 10:32 PM
I've had this happen a lot [The space station bug] and I've worked out a perfect solution that works everytime!

The hard points do not show up on the station because of the lack of station models with the demo for high tech space stations (So they did leave somethings out! *slaps face in disbelief*). Select all your fighters and bombers (Only fighters and bombers can do this bit btw), zoom in on the station until it's the only thing on the screen. Now look up at the top left corner of the screen, you'll see the hardpoints piled on top of each other, keep the zoom at max and attack the hard points with the fighters. Once they have their orders you can zoom out again. When a hard point is destroyed it appears right in the middle of the map, blowing up (very strange indeed), zoom back in on the station and target another hardpoint. Keep doing this until all the hard points are gone, the station will blow up and you've won.

p.s: it is much harder to achieve this if there are enemy ships left on the map, plus; it is impossible to destroy the station without fighters if this bug occurs...

I hope this helps coz it sure did for me! :)
I'll be making a new thread for this solution, it should help a lot of people...

Oh and by the way Leron the Imperial cap ships do not have an endless supply of fighters, read the descriptions of the cap ships in the tech tree.

As so there IS a way out of that situation! Thanks for the tip!

Kurgan
01-26-2006, 10:34 PM
is thier a certain way to destroy teh patrol cruisers cuz all my shots go right through them

It's fantastically annoying I agree. This has to be a bug. But you can destroy them by having your Mauraders "bombard the area" where they are with their missiles. Also, you can sometimes get in like every 10th or so shot by attacking the "area" they're in and ON them so it's a red circle rather than a green one (attack move, rather than normal attack). It's very time consuming though, so I'd use the Mauraders or any other craft with missiles to destroy them. Also for shuttles.

Darth_Extas
01-27-2006, 09:10 AM
For the Patrol ship, I have lurred them into a space station and they die a lot quicker it seems. I have lurred them with a Mon Cal & a group of Nebulan Bs as well about two Blockade Runners, This is of course after the main battle has happened.

Kingdark
01-27-2006, 11:21 AM
what i realy would like to see is that the limit of 25 command points in space is to little! i would like to see more command points as 25
i dont know how to higher them ingame...

Starkiller96
01-28-2006, 10:09 AM
HEy, i havnt heard from augrunt for a while, wonder where he is

arkodeon
01-28-2006, 01:34 PM

Perhaps, then, we could let it stand for "Super-sized Star Destroyer?"

Prototype
01-31-2006, 10:45 PM
war450, are you going to update the SSD to the description? Also, the Calimari Crusier looks huge now.

regardless, great job on the mod, cant wait for 2.0.

augrunt
02-03-2006, 06:09 AM
As Featured On Filefront in a News Post!!! (Click Here to See It) (http://empireatwar.filefront.com/news/Ultimate_EAW_Mod_Website_Released;24938)

Ultimate Mod has now changed it's name to Ultimate Empire at War. To Symbolize the Change towards the Full Version!

The Official Website (http://www.ultimate-eaw.com) is located at www.ultimate-eaw.com

I would also like to take the opt. To thank Lucasforums.com even with it's bumpy roads it was Ultimate Mod's home! I will continously post updates to the modification on Lucasforums!

[Stay Tuned for Ultimate EAW Forums in Production!]

thread merged with original thread + name change ~ Moel

Darth_Extas
02-03-2006, 01:23 PM
I can't seem to login, I think it has something to do with the site, since I cannot log in, but brilliant job on the banner.

augrunt
02-03-2006, 08:08 PM
Forums r comming... they r actually installed and everything i just have to bridge it with the database from the site so people dont have to sign up twice for everything.

EAWFAN
02-04-2006, 12:37 AM
i have a sweet forum 23 members in 5 days you can also talk at my place to and other mods and such it is
~Snip~ i cant afford a domain so i settle with a sub domain and moderators please dont ban me i have helpful guides on there for modding and such and if you dont like this post simply delete it or email me that it is inapropriate(wouldnt see why though its all about EAW nothing against lucasforums) just please dont ban me :( (for any reason you might, i meen look your allowing the link to augrunts site i think it would be discrimination for letting some one post a link to theres and not let the other person post one to theres)

Guilty conscience? advertising is against the forum guidelines (http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=142330). - Moel

Jeff
02-04-2006, 12:56 AM
Augrunt posted his website so people could view updates on the mod. You posted your website so people would sign up for your forum.

End of discussion.

EAWFAN
02-04-2006, 01:07 AM
Quit spamming augrunt's thread. If you think you have been treated unfairly, PM me and we can discuss it. - Moel

crome676
02-04-2006, 05:13 AM
Hey im the new designer/modeller for ultimate empire at war mod.

jonesyjonez
02-04-2006, 12:14 PM
I'll be adding a few surprises to the SSD as well as minor tweaks to the ISD, MonCalamari Cruiser and space stations for the next release.

El Sitherino
02-04-2006, 12:21 PM
Thread cleaned up a bit.

'Grats on the new site, etc.

jonesyjonez
02-04-2006, 01:31 PM
Thread cleaned up a bit.

'Grats on the new site, etc.
Thanks, i've set up similar sites countless times so it was quite painless.

augrunt
02-04-2006, 07:02 PM
God almighty... just finished the last modifications to the website... New forums, New Avatars... god the whole enchalada... *Correct me if i said that wrong*... now i can atleast get people posting on the forums requestion features and bug reports *slaps his face* forgot to add the bug forums lol.

Anyway... Site has been re-updated with new features such as a flashing news ticker, extended who is online features + editing your profile from the user menu... *wipes sweat* i can finally relax... and hope those god damn hackers stop bringing the damn thing down... also just on a side note. if anyone needs a site hosted or something, jones is a good technical website admin lol.

Oh and Ultimate EAW 2.0 comming out today or 2morrow depends on where u r... Watch for it :P

EAWFAN
02-04-2006, 07:30 PM
hey are you guys gonna make any mods for EAW core game or is ultimate mod gonna die out ,though even if you did make a mod for EAW it would take a long long long... time

augrunt
02-04-2006, 07:34 PM
do the above images answer ur question? (check my signature) lol. we are gonna continue, we still havent figured out what our goal is gonna be...

Demo = was to unlock as much as we could
Full = Now that everything is unlocked, our primary goal died... so we might just start programming things in there that are not meant to be in there... can anyone say Tie Opressor? Tie Interceptor?

jonesyjonez
02-05-2006, 12:45 AM
hey are you guys gonna make any mods for EAW core game or is ultimate mod gonna die out ,though even if you did make a mod for EAW it would take a long long long... time

One thing is for certain, the mod will definitely not die out, we plan to take the game to a new level of gameplay.

With regards to any downtime, my host has reported network instability due to DDos attacks on two other servers on the network that have now been taken down. There still may be a few glitches, however I believe it's smooth sailing from here.

Prototype
02-05-2006, 05:15 AM
As of right now, the site seems slow. I will try another time and tell you if it gets better.

Master Nikolaos
02-05-2006, 04:07 PM
The SSD size up looks good, although it sucks there isn't another plain to add the ships to(they run into eachother, etc). In my opinion though, they seem a little bit too large, which is nice, but it shows bad on performance. It'd be nice if with the full game fighters and small ships could be sized down to make them appear proportional to larger ships(I guess the Star Wars Battlefront 2 scale would be about good). Nice job with the mod though; not really my taste with Star Destroyers fighting their bros, but oh well.

jonesyjonez
02-06-2006, 09:11 PM
to those who could not reach the site overnight and today, I apologize. Apache had a freakish crash and subsequent corruption that followed (which i'm investigating further) and I was not able to rebuild apache until i got home from work.

The site is up and running once again, and in the mean time i'm editing the SSD.

Evil Jeremy
02-07-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi, i am Evil Jeremy and i am one of the beta testers.

augrunt
02-07-2006, 11:59 PM
What is this open mic night? lol... meh

Jones and I are working are butts off atm... Stay Tuned!

Report any bugs to the ultimate-eaw.com in the appropiate forum. we need to fix this all up!

GhOsT-Jedi
02-08-2006, 12:03 AM
You still didn't let me become one of your beta testers... And i was one of the first to download your mod... you sir, are cruel ;)

augrunt
02-08-2006, 06:46 AM
2.0 is Out! (Note to my testers, since none of you were online i had to test it myself. Sorry about the constant push backs and delays, i feel like Microsoft.

Anyway head to www.ultimate-eaw.com to download it!

The Newest Version with Fixes and Changes and ADD-ONS!

Changes from 1.9 to 2.0

- Super Star Destroyer has Received an UBER Buff
- Imperial Star Destroyer have received a boost in health!
- New Trade Routes Created
- Alderaan Planet Added
- Infiltrators made Sure they were Removed
- Hyperspace now available!

Grey_Ghost
02-08-2006, 05:27 PM
I've never played this Mod, but what problem did you have with Infiltrators?

RedBullet612
02-08-2006, 06:16 PM
The link doesnt work on your site to download... :smash:

kalasas
02-08-2006, 06:38 PM
um i made an accoutn to ur site, and poof im blocked.. i didnt even get an activation code.. so wtf?

get a diff dl thingy so u dont have to have a frieken account.

jonesyjonez
02-08-2006, 07:28 PM
um i made an accoutn to ur site, and poof im blocked.. i didnt even get an activation code.. so wtf?

get a diff dl thingy so u dont have to have a frieken account.
You must have been doing something in order to get blocked...what were you doing? I'll check the server logs

kalasas
02-08-2006, 07:34 PM
i didnt do anything, i didnt even get my email. i tried to log in after not getting it and it said i was blocked. i tried to get a new email and it says "Sorry, no corresponding user was found"

when i try to make another accoutn it says my email has been used. so what the crap?

jonesyjonez
02-08-2006, 07:41 PM
i didnt do anything, i didnt even get my email. i tried to log in after not getting it and it said i was blocked. i tried to get a new email and it says "Sorry, no corresponding user was found"

when i try to make another accoutn it says my email has been used. so what the crap?
i just deleted your account, sign up again and let me know when you do, i'll make sure you get the email. You might also want to check your spam folder, depending on what email service you used, the registration email might be seen as spam by your email host.

kalasas
02-08-2006, 07:46 PM
Sorry, but you're not allowed to register multiple accounts at the same time from the same computer.

:-(

jonesyjonez
02-08-2006, 09:02 PM
Sorry, but you're not allowed to register multiple accounts at the same time from the same computer.

:-(
you have a PM, be sure to change your email and password

augrunt
02-09-2006, 01:25 AM
Ultimate Mod 2.0.1 is now Released but unfortunately due to the Server Load and the Constant hits, the server has gone down... It'll be back up momentarily.

Same system applies. Registration is Needed.

augrunt
02-09-2006, 01:31 AM
Download it @ http://www.ultimate-eaw.com

Report any Bugs or Problems at the Forums there so we can fix them asap.

[To Moderator: Sorry about this, but asked a moderator yesterday to rename] he didn't, also this is a Peak Post i recon this should stand as its own post... the other one had 5000 views and 100 posts, time for a change.

Changes from 2.0 to 2.0.1

=== Installer Issues ===
- Hardcore Installer Web Address Link Fixed
- Easy Installer Web Address Fixed
(Hope these errors didn't delay you in the installation)

=== Add-ons /Abilities / Code ===
- Super Star Destroyer can now be built on Alderaan also
- Enemy will utilize the Super Star Destroyer
- Retreat now Possible with the Super Star Destroyer.
- Tantive IV Added
- Marauder Missile Cruiser Added
- Added Extra Trade Routes

=== GUI Fixes ===
- Removed the Icons of Vehicles/Ships/Buildings that could not be built.
- Removed Z-95 Squad that could not be built and added in the proper one.
- V-Squadron still appears as Z-95... might make custom version.

=== AI Fixes ===

(If someone knows about how the AI works we could use some help,
even though this issue is not really important...
I could just take a file out of someones elses mod,
but we are not like that and we prefer to fix things and do thigns on our own...)

GhOsT-Jedi
02-09-2006, 11:02 AM
Ultimate Mod 2.0.1 is now Released but unfortunately due to the Server Load and the Constant hits, the server has gone down... It'll be back up momentarily.

What is updated on it?

Ali1392
02-09-2006, 11:50 AM
i tryed to do0wnload it but i got to the bit that says reg code but it weould not accept it

darth_vadar_13
02-09-2006, 12:12 PM
where the download link?

Jedi_82
02-09-2006, 12:58 PM
Augrunt i tested ur mod 2.0.1 it worked fine until when i conquered vergesso asteroids, kashyyk, tatoiine, il destroyed fleet over tatoiine and then they comed back and then it goed loading the space map and it just replied, replied that press begin to start but could do enything it only tried to load but didnt work. And on tatoiine ground, il destroyed evrything but couldnt destroy imps factory what is heavy factory tried to call bombing runns but didnt destroy it and il let troopers and others fire it more than hour and still nothing. It only created those repulsor vehicles sry dont remember name. And PS. Im sorry to my bad english :D

jonesyjonez
02-09-2006, 04:05 PM

Any down time experienced was scheduled maintenance to replace a core router at the data center...site should be fine.

Fury161
02-09-2006, 10:38 PM
this mod sucks. in EVERY SINGLE VERSION they have put out, it corrupts my game files, crashes to desktop upon loading the game map and forces me to uninstall/reinstall. do NOT get this mod until they fix it!

Killer_Man
02-09-2006, 10:58 PM
this mod sucks. in EVERY SINGLE VERSION they have put out, it corrupts my game files, crashes to desktop upon loading the game map and forces me to uninstall/reinstall. do NOT get this mod until they fix it!

Uhm, the mod don't sucks... You SUCKS and u stfu....
Please install the MOD well and delete your pathetic other mods.. please!:P

Fury161
02-09-2006, 11:15 PM
i've ran three fresh installs with this mod. it crashes after every single install, after everything has been erased. yes, including old mods.

augrunt
02-10-2006, 02:56 AM
i've ran three fresh installs with this mod. it crashes after every single install, after everything has been erased. yes, including old mods.

Listen dudes... ur like the only 3 having problems... and in my experience... you guys have done 3 things wrong... they could be unique and share a common factor... But... 5000 Other PEOPLE have WORKED it... and you even posted on my forums if not a moment ago, and i assisted you. This must be your old reply... Eitherway with ur objections or not, countless others have made it work. For More Troubleshooting post in the Ultimate-eaw Forums. As there you can be assisted and given tips on how to fix it.

Enon
02-14-2006, 07:07 PM
I really wish I could download the newest version of your mod, unfortunately your site and the download has been infected with the W32/Agent.EX-dr virus. My computer shutdown the download and won't allow me to download it. So anyone who has downloaded this mod needs to run an up to date virus scan, clean that virus, and the moderator of the download site needs to upload a fresh download, virus free preferably. Just want to let everyone know.

Enon

darth_vadar_13
02-15-2006, 12:18 PM
ok i downloaded but whats this registration code its askin for!?

Arc9
02-15-2006, 05:40 PM
@darth,look closely on the website.

@Augrunt(spelled right :P?) Excelelent work,my friend!!! Very well done!

graphicguru
07-14-2006, 12:33 AM
Assault Gunboat
Dreadnaught
TIE Droid
Sail Barge
Chu'Unthor
Eclipse
Executor
TIE Defender
TIE Raptor
TIE Interceptor
Sovereign SSD
Vengence SSD
T-Wing
Ravager Star Destroyer
B-wing Fighter
MC80B
Liberator Carrier
Leviathan
Lancer Frigate
CC-9600 Frigate
T-Wing
MKIII
TIE Hunter
TIE Old Republic Prototype
Scimitar Bomber
V-Wing Airspeeder
E-Wing
Land Speeder
Juggernaught
Chariot
Lukrehulk Droid Control Ship
Geonosian Starfighter
Niles Ferrier Fighter
Jade Saber
New Republic Corvette
Sith Spawn
TIE Crawler
Missile Boat
K-Wing
CR-40 Republic Consular Cruiser
R-41 Starchaser
Warrior Class
Shadow Cruiser
Vulture Droid Fighter
Kaloth class Dreadnaught
Majestic-class
Hapan Nova-class
Hapan Battle Dragon-class
Hapan Miy`Til fighter
New Republic Dreadnaught
Bothan Assault Cruiser
World Devastator
Galaxy Gun
A-9 Vigilance interceptor
Pursuer Enforcement Ship
Carrack Cruiser
Cloakshape fighter/bomber
Sun Crusher
Quasar-Fire class carrier
Nebula-class
Endurance-class
Sacheen-class
Shrike Assault Transport
Y-Head Corvette
Commerce Guild Shuttle
Strike class Cruiser
Bulk Cruiser
Basilisk war droid
Vanguard Cruiser
Allegiance Star Destroyer
AT-PT
Dauntless Cruiser
CC-7700 Frigate
Bulwark Battlecruiser
Hailfire Droid
Homing Spider Droid
Dwarf Spider Droid
Nebulon-H Frigate

These are just some of the ships we are currently making ready to place in the new version of the mod. It's now covering every Star Wars era in the Official Star Wars history, as well as the Star Wars Expanded Universe. We also are preparing to release a mini-mod rather before all these are ready, It should have somewhere around a dozen of these ships and crafts that are listed above. Keeping you posted soon, but for the latest news head over to:
http://www.ultimate-eaw.com/

deathlock
07-24-2007, 06:11 AM
love ultimate eaw used the last one just downloaded the new one (ultimate eaw mod 2.0.1) but can not find the registration code because the web site is not there. Any help in finding the registration code so I can use the new mod that would be great.