PDA

View Full Version : A Padawans adventure

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 05:04 PM
The idea of this rp is a little different from some of the others. In this, you will create your "soon to be jedi" create relationships between the characters and go on various missions to become a Jedi Knight. Everyone will start as a padawan and work there ways up through the ranks until almost everyone reaches the rank of Jedi Knight after doing whatever a padawan must do to become a jedi. Once this happens a new chapter will start, ending this one and the journey begins, ill take ideas of what kind of plot shall develop but right now its up to us to go along with w/e.

This will be based 1 year after the last of the movies, so after Luke defeats Lord Vader

Planet: Coruscant
Starting Rank: Padawan
Highest Possible Rank(for this chapter): Jedi Knight

If anyone wants to be a master jedi training padawans you can have that and a padawan because the master wont be a major part of the plot, its basically the padawans being friends, going on missions, working their way up to be a pro of the force

Master Jedi 1- Killwithhonor
Weapon Master Jedi 2-
Master Jedi 3-

Rules:
No godmodding
No one line posts (plz)
No killing off other players without permission
2 pc max
HAVE FUN!

My Character Sheet

Name- Yendar Platis
Species- Twilek
Sex- Male
Age- 17
Height- 5' 9"
Alliginment-(light or neutral) Light
Weapons-(you dont start off with a lightsaber) Twilek Spinning Blade
Equipment-Ulic Qel Droma's Mesh Suit, Verpine Prototype Shield
Apperance-http://www.thesupernaturalworld.co.uk/reviews/psi_ops/images/psi_ops_nick_scryer_fighting.jpg
Bio-(Please provide some history) Pursuing his dream to become a Jedi Knight, Yendar gets his chance to become one. Living in the streets of Coruscant all his life he learned how to fight hand to hand combat. At age 15 he started learning techniques of his father's Spinning blade that had been passed down through generations which was orignally created by his great great grandfather. He saw an oppurtunity to apply to the Jedi academy on Coruscant where he will meet more padawans and will undergo missions

Character Sheet

Name-
Species-
Sex-
Age-
Height-
Alliginment-(Light or neutral)
Weapons-(you dont start off with a lightsaber)
Equipment-
Apperance-
Bio-(Please Provide some history)

Ill wait for atleast 4 or 5 more people to join until i start the rp

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 05:29 PM
Hmm...this looks interesting...I think I'll join. Now just to figure out my charry...

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 05:33 PM
Sweet!

Name: Amol Kotay
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
Allignment: Light
Weapons: State of the art blaster pistol. It looks just like the phase pistols from Enterprise.
Equipment: Hand held sensor device (tricorder, basically)
Appearence: Blonde hair, brown eyes. Black tunic, black Krayt Dragon hyde jacket.
Bio: Born on Russan, to Jaila and Kelyat Kotay. Raised in a small city known as Rutela until sent to the academy on Corsucant to be trained as a Jedi. He had problems being seperated from his parents in the beginning, being taken younger than most. He's one of the more intelligent padawans, though he squanders his abilities, not finishing assignments on time, and the like. His skill with the Force is amazing.

ExtreamJedi12
01-30-2006, 06:05 PM
Name- Cloud Strife
Species- Human
Sex- Male
Age- 21
Height- 5' 7"
Alliginment- Light
Weapons- weapon he calls the Buster Sword(seen in pic) and a gun of his design called the Scarab Gun(http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/e2/Scarabgun%2C_Halo.jpg)
Equipment- Tool-kit
Apperance- http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/50/Cloud_Strife_art.jpg
Bio- As a young boy, Cloud dreamed of becoming a Jedi. When he was taken, his Master trained him sooner then expected. Cloud found out that he had a nac for being a mechanic during a mission on Tatooine. During a recent mission, he fell in love with a flowergirl named Aerith Gainsburogh. Later on, she was killed by a Sith named Darth Sephiroth. Cloud's heart was crushed. He couldn't go on without her. He is currently trying to commit suicide in the Jedi Temple on Corusant.(You guys have to convince him not to hang himself.)

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 06:08 PM
That could be cool! What kind of competitions?

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 06:09 PM
Sweet!

Name: Amol Kotay
Sex: Male
Height: 6'2
Allignment: Light
Weapons: State of the art blaster pistol. It looks just like the phase pistols from Enterprise.
Equipment: Hand held sensor device (tricorder, basically)
Appearence: Blonde hair, brown eyes. Black tunic, black Krayt Dragon hyde jacket.
Bio: Born on Russan, to Jaila and Kelyat Kotay. Raised in a small city known as Rutela until sent to the academy on Dantooine to be trained as a Jedi. He had problems being seperated from his parents in the beginning, being taken younger than most. He's one of the more intelligent padawans, though he squanders his abilities, not finishing assignments on time, and the like.

Everything but one thing looks good, which is that you said that he was sent to the academy on dantooine, it be coruscant since thats where we all meet

That could be cool? What kind of competitions?
One comp would be best melee to melee, then best force user, person to defeat the Krat Dragon (i think thats what it was called) best jedi defense , and best overall, and anything else u guys wanna add

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 06:36 PM
Fixed!

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 06:43 PM
Alright cool one more person and we can start off, hmm, im gonna take a jedi master just to take up some space and add to the story a little more

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 06:53 PM
Alright, Charry time! There are way too many guys in this thread...where's Jasra? :xp:

Name: Kagome Higurashi
Sex: Female
Height: 6'0"
Alignement: Light
Weapons: custom vibroblade (see pic)
Equipment: Standard Jedi padawan robes, underlayed with fiber mesh armor.
Appearence: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/Dragonwarrior14/Anime%20pics/Evil.jpg
Bio- Kagome is a native of Naboo, brought to Courescant at the age of six. Being a determined person by nature, Kagome was quickly asigned a master, with which she traveled, weilding her great-grandfather's custom Vibroblade which he, being a master smith, forged himself. Her skill with the Force isn't the best, but she is learning quickly how to focus her energy. She can be rash and emmotional at times, something that her Masters constantly hound her about...

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 07:26 PM
Here is a pic of Amol's blaster. (http://hometown.aol.com/captspry/images/entphasepistol3.jpg) Cool, no?
I'm looking forward to this thread! Should be fun!

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Yea thats a cool blaster but it looks very plasticky
It should turn out good, if it does itll be my first suceesful one lol....

Yendar had embarked on his journey to become a Jedi. He was ready for it as soon as he layed eyes upon the academy. He stepped through the halls and was amazed at what he saw, lightsabers, blue, yellow, purple and green lighting up around him. Classes were going on in the training room. Other Padawans were in the archives reading up on some history on the holocrons. Yendar had done quite a bit of research himself. He studied the whole entire history of the Jedi and their adversaries, the Sith. He was flabergasted though when he learned that the most powerful lightsaber that could slash through other lightsabers was destroyed along with the blue prints to it. he knew if that was him who made it, that he would have been very mad at the council for the foolish move. He knew from then on he would want to create this masterful lightsaber. But before anything he had to become atleast the rank of Jedi before even thinking of it.

He looked around and found his recruiter/new master,
"Hello Master Lockdor"
"Hello Yendar, how can i help you?"
"I was just looking foward to you teaching me how to become one with the force and how to use different forms of melle like aturu...."
"Ahhh, yes but first put these robes on and come back to me, they are padawan learner robes"
"Yes Master"
"Run along now, we have alot ahead of us"

Yendar was going to his room, he got there and put his robes on. Yendar walked out and saw another padawan with the same robes on.

"Hi, im Yendar, nice blaster, its not much use against a jedi and thier lightsaber now is it" *Yendar Chuckles*

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 08:44 PM
((Sure, edit your post why donchya :xp: ))

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 08:49 PM
(ooc: lol their you go lol, i couldnt choose lol))

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 08:56 PM
(( :lol: ))

*Ya, I know,* responded the young padawan. *But the council hasn't allowed me to make my own lightsaber yet, so I though I might as well get a decent weapon. I picked it up on Metabilus III.*
He looked at Yendar for a moment, his brow furrowed.
*You must be new here. I don't recognize you. I'm Amol,* he said, extending his hand. *Amol Kotay.*

ExtreamJedi12
01-30-2006, 09:00 PM
Cloud was up in his room when he heard some 'Yendar' laughing. "There's nothing to laugh about for me." he whispured. Since the death of his love, Cloud was going to kill himself. He pointed his Scarab Gun to his head. "I regret nothing." he accidentally said aloud while cocking his gun.

(Kill, Doctor, you're gonna have to save me or this will be a short RPing for Cloud.)

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 09:02 PM
Yea i just arrived today, well not really *Shaking his hand* Ive lived here my whole life i just havnt really applied until now. My master is really great, but i guess they are all like that. Well its better than nothing i guess, if you need any weapons my father runs a weapon shop not far from here, he supplies some of the republic with some good shots and scopes and handles...... How long have you been here?

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 09:03 PM
"Making new friends, are we Amol?" Kagome asked, coming around the corner and overhearing the two's conversation. She in turn offered her hand to the new comer. "I'm Kagome Higurashi. I'm a padawan also."

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 09:05 PM
*Holy... you have to stop doing that!* Amol yelled, clutching his chest. *You scared the Force out of me.* He turned to Yandar. *I was brought here when I was about... oh, a year and a half old. A little less, actually. Hey, have you seen Cloud anywhere?* he asked Kagome. *I haven't seen him since... well, you know...*

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 09:07 PM
Oh hey, another padawan, hey hey, watsup, What kind of weapon do you have?

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 09:08 PM
((Oh. There he is...))

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 09:09 PM
Kagome smiled at Amol's reaction. Though it could sometimes be a particularly evil thing to do, it was always fun to sneak up on people. Especially Amol.
"Hey, have you seen Cloud anywhere? I haven't seen him since... well, you know..."
This knocked the smile right off the Padawan's face. "No...the last time I saw him was earlier today, in his dorm. I went in to make sure he was up, and I saw him sitting in the window...just staring out..." she leaned against the wall a moment, allowing the hilt of the vibrosword she had slung across her back to clink against the metal surface, "I'm getting worried about him...he...hasn't been dealing too well with this..." after a moment, she looked up, seeing the new comer again, and she brightened up, "But this isn't something we should be talking about right now. So, what's your name?"

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 09:11 PM
My name is Yendar.........
So who is this cloud person?

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 09:16 PM
(( If Yendar just arrived at the academy, how would he be in his room? I thought we were standing in the main hall... don't worry, Amol and Kagome are not heartless fiends... I don't think...
Part of this is going to go to the limit of PG-13, but it's still in there.))

*Ya, you're probably right... still.. I'm gonna go look for him,* said Amol. *See ya later, Kagome. Nice talkin to ya, Yendar.*

He walked up the stairs to the computer terminal, and activated it. *Locate padawan Cloud,* he said. The computer shirped, and a green dot appeared on the screen in Cloud's room. Amol deactivated the screen, then set off to Cloud's room two floors up.

He knocked on Cloud's door, but got no answer. He tried again. Nothing. He was about to try a third time when he heard a voice speaking from inside the room.
"I regret nothing," it said.
*****!* he said, pulling out his blaster. He blew a hole in the control panel, sending the door flying open. He shot again, this time at the blaster in Cloud's hand. It flew across the room, landing on the floor in a smoking pile of melted metal.

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 09:22 PM
(Yea i edited my posts.... Lol i was getting a little too far ahead of myself)

So Kagome, where are you from and how long have you been here?
*All of a sudden an explosion comes from the upstairs dorm room*
"Hey Kagome what was that?"
"I think we better check it out, lets go..."
Yendar ran up the stairs to where Amol was suppost to be as he stands there, glop is on the ground along with a blaster pistol and i see Cloud sitting there in shock.

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 09:24 PM
"Yendar, eh?" Kagome asked, "Well, c'mon, we had better find your dorm."
She proceeded to lead the new padawan up the stairs, to the dorm level.
"This place is pretty big," she began to explain as the threaded their way along the hallway to a second set of stairs, "But you'll get used to it eventually."
At that moment, a blaster shot echoed down the staircase, followed by a second in quick succession. "Uh-oh," Kagome murmured, pausing in mid-step, "I don't like the sound of this."
Figuring that Yendar would follow on instinct, she tore off up the stairs, into the next coridor, and towards Cloud's room...where she found Amol, his blaster out, finger on the trigger, and Cloud staring blankly at his padawan friend, the muck of a molten blaster spattered across the floor at his feet.

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 09:25 PM
*What the hell are you doing?!* yelled Amol, running into Cloud's room. *I know you're upset about... what happened... but you gotta get a hold of yourself! We're here to help! Who kept your relationship with her a secret from the Council?* he walked closer, lowering his blaster. *Come on,* he said, more gently. *We're your friends.*

Killwithhonor
01-30-2006, 09:28 PM
WHoa, waht happened here can someone fill me in? Im guessing by the sounds of it though that you had to be in love and now your trying to kill yourself Also can someone fill in the parts i missed? I dont know you much but you look like a good guy, you wouldnt want to end that now, would you?

ExtreamJedi12
01-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Cloud looked up, his blue eyes shining in the morning sun. "Yeah," Cloud started. "I just can't beleive she's gone. I guess I passed one of my trials, The Trial of Flesh, a time when a padawan experiences the loss of a limb or extreme pain. Right now, I'm feeling extreme pain for my loss."

ForceFightWMe12
01-30-2006, 09:34 PM
Kagome put a hand out, stopping Yendar. She stepped up silently to Cloud, who avoided her gaze. "Cloud, look at me." he ignored her, continuing to stare at the floor. "Look at me." she said, slightly more forcefully, putting her hand on his cheek, and turning his head so that he had to look her in the eye, "We're you're friends, Cloud. We're here for you."

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 09:48 PM
Amol bent down to speak quietly to Kagome. *You stay here with him. I'm going to keep our new friend here occupied,* he said. *I'll be back*
He stood, turning to Yendar. *Come with me. I'll show you to your room*

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 08:19 AM
Looking at Kagome put her hand in front of him, Yendar stepped back, he looked at cloud again then went on his waay with Amol, So, uh so how did this all come to be?

Master Kan-Maz
01-31-2006, 09:05 AM
Hi.Can I be Jedi Master 3?PLease answer.

Name-Maiss Kanx
Species-Bothan
Sex-Male.
Age-788.
Height-150 cm long,not fat.
Alliginment-Light.
Weapons-Can I start off with a lightsaber?If so there it is:Two lightsab. blue both.
Equipment-Normal Jedi robe.
Apperance-Usual bothan.(can't explain)
Bio-Maiss Kanx is a lonely person.His mother murdered,father disappeared and sister dead to a virus,he knows what Jedi can face in his journey.No one knows where he was born,nor his history.But he promised to council that when he would die,he would put all his information to a holocron.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 10:41 AM
*The first eight floors are all dormitories,* Amol said, ignoring the question. *The kitchens are on the ninth, and the rest - except for the very top - are the Masters' quarters. On the very top level is the Council Chambers. We're not allowed up there. All the classrooms are in the East Wing, and the library and archives makes up the entire West Wing.*

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 03:22 PM
((OOC: But KM signed up for a Master's position. So are the Masters not allowed to have lightsabers either? :xp: ))

"Right. See you." she murmured to Amol, as he turned to leave.
"Are you alright now?" Kagome asked Cloud softly, removing her hand from his cheek to place it on his shoulder.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 03:24 PM
((Opps. Never mind then... I need to learn how to read...))

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 03:46 PM
((OOC:MAster Kan MAz- Well the master plays barely any part in this whole rp, they are a secondary character, and plus wookies arent able to become force sensitive its just not possible, if i am wrong tell me otherwise, no wookie, So you might wanna create another character and just give the master a name, also in ur bio, its not likely that he just became a Master Jedi, only under extreme circumstances is it possible maybe if not possible and also they dont have transports that can instantly take you do one place))

((OOC: ForceFightWMe12- Yea they can, since its not a padawan))

Yendar had a notepad and was trying to draw a map as Amol told him where everything was, He got very jumbled up in what Amol was saying that he thought to himself " How am i gonna remember all this?"

"Umm, Amol, is there a map for this place? Like a Padawan map that i could use because i wont know where anything is."

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 03:57 PM
*Ya, you just go up to one of the computer terminals and ask for a map,* he said. *Like this,* he walked over ot the nearest terminal, activated it, and said *Computer, show me a map of the temple.*
The terminal beeped, and a map of the temple appeared on the screen, a small red dot labelling their position.
*Then you just ask for directions to wherever you want to go. Copmuter, where's the mess hall?*
The terminal beeped again, and a slightly larger red dot appeared in the center of a large room.
*That's the mess hall.*

Writer
01-31-2006, 04:24 PM
Name- Alynna
Species- Human
Sex- Female
Age- 17
Height- 5' 2"
Alliginment-light
Weapons- modified blaster pistol and a pair of 21 1/2" sais
Equipment- Alynna carries only what she needs, nothing more.
Apperance- Curly dark brown hair reaches just past her shoulders, light skin, blue-gray eyes, slender build
Bio- Alynna (Said 'uh-lih-nuh') was born on Coruscant. Her neighbors thought she was strange because she often spent hours doing what appeared to them to be nothing. She sat with her eyes closed and her legs drawn up beneath her and would occasionally say something about the power around her. It got her noticed by the Empire and her parents sent her away.

At ten years of age, Alynna found herself a wanderer. She'd heard that her parents were killed by the Empire for sending her away and she fled toward the Outer Rim. Then, when she had just turned sixteen, she heard that the Empire had been defeated and the Jedi were rebuilding. Unwilling to believe it at first, Alynna joined a travelling circus and performed 'tricks' with the Force.

Two months before Alynna's seventeenth birthday, she started doing special performances alone. Luke Skywalker was at one of them and scolded her for using the Force in such a trivial way. Hurt, she told him that, if he wanted her to use the Force right, he'd best teach her. He invited her to the Academy and she accepted. At the time of this story, she just turned seventeen.

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 04:31 PM
"Alright then, that seems easy enough"
"computer, where is Yendar's room?"
*the computer bleeped with a red dot*
"sweet, hey thanks for the help, i apreciate it"

Jeremia Skywalk
01-31-2006, 04:38 PM
I seek to join your order

Name: Saren Ganar
Species-Human
Age- 16
Sex- male
height- 190cm
Homeworld-Tatooine
Alignment- Light
Appearance- Tall, but dexterously looking guy. Bald with brown mustache.
weapon-none

Saren have learnt echani fighting tehniques since he was seven. He found a ancient datapad in an abandoned Krayt dragon cave, with many different fighting moves. By the age of fourteen he knew perfectly all stances and attacks in the datapad. He used them oftenly, to help his friends to get out of dangerous situations, like when sand people attacked. I have came to the Jedi order, to help to restore peace in galaxy and i am willing to try my best to succeed.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 04:39 PM
*No problem. I'll see ya later - I gotta go talk to Cloud,* said Amol, turning around and heading back to Cloud's room.

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 04:41 PM
((OOC: Ah, so many more people :xp: ))

Jeremia Skywalk
01-31-2006, 04:46 PM
I feel i have still to learn many things about the jedi... Someone wanna spar?

Writer
01-31-2006, 04:49 PM
Alynna was meditating in her room... or at least that's what she thought. During her meditation, she had allowed her mind to wander slightly. Now, she was floating in midair in a meditative position and moving along the hall.

"Alynna!" a voice called. Alynna's concentration was broken and she dropped roughly to her feet.

"Meditating again?" another student asked, teasing her.

"What else?" Alynna answered defensively. "I'm not a showoff and you know it."

"Yeah, right!" the kid laughed. "I've heard the stories of what you did before you came here! Doing all sorts of Force-aided tricks for large audiences."

"I'm past that now," Alynna protested. "Just leave me alone!"

She ran off, the trouble-maker's laughter chasing after her as he walked the other way.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 04:55 PM
Amol turned a corner, and walked straight into one of his fellow students.
*Woah, slow down there, Alynna,* he said. *You alright?*

Writer
01-31-2006, 04:57 PM
Alynna quickly brushed at her face and forced a smile. "Of course, I'm alright!" she insisted. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"Circus performer!" another student called. Alynna's eyes clouded over with tears and she turned away.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 04:59 PM
*Hey Dareck! Why don't you go shove your head up a bantha's ass?* said Amol, yelling over Alynna's shoulder. He looked at her. *Just ignore them, alright?*

Jeremia Skywalk
01-31-2006, 05:00 PM
At this same time Saren was thinking over loads of stuff. It didn't seem, that sparring is what they were doing here. He hoped, he wouldn't have to use that silly saber like thingie, and as well thought, if he is going to have to learn something, bah he hated learning. "Hate is path to the dark side " He said to himself and gigled quietly. Jedi was realy a great mystery to him and he wasn't close to understanding them, being the youngest padawan there. So he decided to take a walk in the enclave, and accidently saw two other students talking about something. "Hi, what's up? whachoo talking about?"

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 05:03 PM
Yendar was putting on his robes when he heard some people harassing another, Yendar opened his door and look around the corner and saw that Amol was handling it he turned back inside. He calmed down into a silent night then started to meditate. He was floating and using his force powers to lift things up with no hands but just by thinking of it. A few minutes later he heard someone saying that they wanted to spar, Yendar imediately jumped out of his meditation and opened his door

"Hey, ill be your sparing partner, just gimme a second, whats your name?

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:05 PM
((Just outta curiousity... how are you two gonna spar if you don't have lightsaber :xp: ))

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 05:07 PM
((OOC:You dont need a lightsaber, hand to hand combat melee or blade to blade))

Jeremia Skywalk
01-31-2006, 05:07 PM
Oh hi i am Saren, i just joined the academy, we still can make a quick match, but i have to meditate over night tonight, just ern... No blades or force, if you don't mind, im pretty new to all this force thing and i haven't used a weapon in my entire life.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:09 PM
((blae to blade is melee... and ur gonna have a bar fight kinda spar? SWEET! Amol would join that later :lol: ))

Writer
01-31-2006, 05:09 PM
Alynna took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "Thank you, Amol," she said quietly. She shook her head slowly. "They're so hard to ignore. They all say things like that when the Masters aren't around. And by their looks, I see that even some of the Masters don't approve of me."

She sighed and sat down on a nearby bench. "Why am I here?"

"Because you challenged me to train you," Luke Skywalker said quietly, approaching the two Padawans. "And I accepted the challenge."

He sat down next to her. "Amol is right. You shouldn't listen to them. You are very talented, Alynna. I'll have a talk with the Masters and they'll have a talk with their students. If this happens again, let me know."

"Thank you, Master," Alynna said quietly. He nodded and left.

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 05:10 PM
"Hello Saren my name is Yendar,Well, how about you start today? I know im not a master but i do know how to use a weapon....catch"

Yendar threw him an extra viroblade he had lying around

"That should be good for today"

Jeremia Skywalk
01-31-2006, 05:11 PM
Yes, i guess you could call it like this, hmm, everyone's invited.

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 05:13 PM
((OOC: Hmm...I can't do anything right now...how fun is this? :xp: ))

Jeremia Skywalk
01-31-2006, 05:13 PM
Hmmm a vibroblade, i guess, i could try, i have never did this before, but well ok. (tr'ys to deal a flurry of strikes, but ovbious lack of blade skill allows you to block them easily)

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:14 PM
"Oh, and Amol," Skywalker turned to look at him. "Watch the language." he left.

*Allyna, you can't let them get to you. Just ignore them. If you ever need someone to yell at for no reason other than to relieve stress, I'm here. Kagome does it, too.*

Jeremia Skywalk
01-31-2006, 05:17 PM
Ok we will have to continiue this sparring match later, i am exshausted, and i realy need to meditate.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:20 PM
Amol stood. *I gotta go find Kagome,* he told her. *Wanna come?*

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 05:24 PM
"Alright but first i need to teach you this, your flurry was completly useless, left strike right strike, across the middle then strike down the middle, remember that and you will be good"

Writer
01-31-2006, 05:24 PM
((Jeremia Skywalk, you're what I call an 'Eager RPer'... you're watching this thread, clicking refresh once every three seconds, and posting as soon as you see someone else has posted... Slow your pace a bit, let others react to what you're doing. It's ok to let half a page go by without posting. See how I'm posting only in response to the Doctor's posts right now? That's because his character and my character are interacting... I have nothing to say unless he posts... it should've been the same way with you and Killwithhonor... but you're a bit impatient for that... Also, work on your punctuation. When your character is speaking, "Put it in quotation marks like this," said WJ. It'll make it so much easier to read... Finally, don't take this as me insulting you... rather, take it as friendly advice from an old RPer :) ))

Alynna smiled. "Thanks, Amol." She looked around. "Where is Kagome?"

ExtreamJedi12
01-31-2006, 05:25 PM
"Are you alright now?" Kagome asked Cloud softly, removing her hand from his cheek to place it on his shoulder.

Cloud looked up and said, "Yeah, I'm fine." He stands up."I'll have to thank Amol for saving me and slap him for destroying my gun."

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 05:28 PM
Kagome smiled, seeing her friend was alright. "That too, of course."
And I hope you don't buy another one.
She walked to the door, "C'mon, let's go find him."

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:28 PM
*She's in Cloud's room... he's, uhm... well... he just tried to....* he put his hand to the side of his head imitating a blaster, and made a shooting noise.

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 05:34 PM
Yendar looked confused why he left only after a few minutes of sparring, he shrugged and thought to himself "Ill try again tommorow, i really need to practice"

*Yendar chuckled*

Yendar walked about the Enclave looking for something to do. He sees packs of padawans and jedi standing in little groups, "Wow alot of clicks" He kept walking until he saw Amol and Alynna, He ran up to em

"Hey Amol, whose this?"

*He eyed her*

Writer
01-31-2006, 05:35 PM
Alynna winced. "Oh..."

Then, she nodded. "Yeah, I'll come with you."

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:36 PM
*Hmm? Oh, this is Alynna. Alynna, this is Yednar, a new padawan here.*

ExtreamJedi12
01-31-2006, 05:39 PM
Cloud read Kagome's mind and seen her think "And I hope you don't buy another one". "I made that gun myself. So, I can just build another one." Cloud said to Kagome. She face made a not-again-look. "Don't worry, I won't kill myself with it."

Writer
01-31-2006, 05:39 PM
"Hi," Alynna said quietly. Part of the reason she wasn't friends with more of the kids at the Academy was her shyness. She thought it may have been because of some things that had happened to her in the past, but she never felt entirely comfortable around new people.

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 05:43 PM
(OOC: IS it ok if i use your character doctor for one line?If i can then....)

"Hello Alynna, Yea just got here a couple hours ago, its all new to me but im catching on pretty fast" Where you guys heading?

Amol looked at me, "to Clouds room"

U hear what he was going to do? Amol was very quick, he saved Cloud's life you know, almost scared him to death, literally, shot the blaster right out of his hand

"Yea she knows i just told her Amol responded"

"O.... Right"
*Yendar felt embarassed*
"Well lets go to see how hes doin"

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 05:45 PM
"Well, I'll be watching you," she said jokingly, punching his arm lightly. "And I thought we had agreed not to read eachother's minds?"
Not waiting for a response, she stepped out into the hall, and headed to the nearest terminal.
"Computer, locate Padawan Amol."
In a moment, the computer bleeped, and a red light shone from the floor directly below them.
"C'mon," Kagome said to Cloud, headed for the nearest staircase.

((OOC: I wasn't sure exactly where you guys were, soo...))

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:46 PM
((That's ok, but please don't control my character for more than a single line. Thanks.))

Amol turned the corner, and saw Kagome down the hall, followed closely by Cloud. *Hey, guys,* he called.

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 05:49 PM
"Hey," Kagome said, coming nearer. She looked Yendar over, "I see you found your dorm. And your robes fit rather well...better than my first set."
She turned to Alynna, a small smile creeping across her lips, "Get caught meditating again?"

ExtreamJedi12
01-31-2006, 05:54 PM
Cloud heard Amol say "Hey guys.". When they met at the middle of the hallway, Cloud said "I have 2 things for you. One is a thank you for saving my butt. Second..." Cloud paused there. He pulled his arm back and slapped his face, causing him to fall to the floor. "...is a slap for destroying my blaster. Those parts weren't free."

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 05:55 PM
Amol smiled. *Losing a few credits is better than the alternative, isn't it?* he said. *Don't worry, I'll replace it.*

Writer
01-31-2006, 05:58 PM
"Meditated myself right out of my room," Alynna told Kagome regretfully. "Master Skywalker said he'd talk to everybody, but..." She left her thought unfinished.

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 06:01 PM
Kagome chuckled lightly, "I have two suggestions for you. One: don't let your mind wander while meditating. And two: whenever someone's bothering you, just tell them to...buzz off." she quickly changed her wording, spotting a Knight about to walk by them.

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 06:13 PM
"I know im knew and I have just met you all but, Yea, being shy and self concious isnt gonna get you far, you gotta let your emotions out sometimes and not just keep them bottled up all the time and you gotta work on being more open, you seem very shy"

The Doctor
*And don't worry about the others,* said Amol. *If Skywalker doesn't deal with them, I will,* he said, stroking the hilt of his blaster.

Writer
"That's the thing, though," Alynna said. "You and Amol have been here a while... I just got here two months ago. If I say it, they laugh. If you say it, they listen and go away."

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 06:21 PM
"Well, we'll see what happens when you pass your Force weilding tests before any of them know enough to clear up acne." Kagome said, smiling. "And I'd be careful where you'd point that thing, Amol. The Masters seem to know and hear everything."

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 06:23 PM
*Sorry. And another crack about acne again, and I'll make you regret it,* he said, mock angrily. *It wasn't that bad!*

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 06:27 PM
"Yeah, yeah," Kagome said lightly, flicking her hand and causing Amol's blaster to leap from his holster and swirl around in the air, "Let's review some holopics from two years ago." she chuckled.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 06:31 PM
*Can't,* he said, reaching up to retrieve his blaster. *They've been... misplaced. Accidently, of course.*

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Yendar looked back and forth as they argued then he interjected

"hahahhah! How ugly was he then? HHAHAHAH"
"accidently my ass! I think we all know you burned it up, hahha"

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 06:36 PM
*Watch it Yendar. I believe a great man once said: "You may be the newest Kath hound in the pack, but you aren't top dog yet".*

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 06:46 PM
"Hey, any of you know what time it i--"
"Kagome!" a deep, male voice called from down the hallway, and the Padawan seemed to shrink.
"Uh-oh." she murmued, "Too late."
"Kagome Higurashi!! Aren't you supposed to be heading down to training 234 for my class?" shouted a burly Jedi, his beard close-shaven, with inset eyes.
"I was just asking for the time, Master Tobin." Kagome said, smiling sheepishly and rubbing the back of her neck.
"You too, Amol and Alynna, get going!" Tobin said, ushering them along the hallway.
He glanced to Yendar. "You must be the new kid. Well, c'mon, your schedualed for your first combat lesson. Let's go!"

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 06:49 PM
*Yes, Master Tobin,* said Amol, in the most bored and exasperated voice he could manage.
"Watch it, mr. Kotay! I'm still not happy with that stunt you pulled last week. Now get moving!"

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 06:51 PM
"Whose says im top dog? Im only trying to get some laughs, no harm done, atleast i dont think so, well im gonna go meditate ill see you guys sometime later, maybe at the ceramony later tonight for all the new padawans, any padawan who joined in the last 4 months will be getting introduced, see you guys there!"

"Oh hello Master Tobin, yes i will get right to class!"

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 06:59 PM
((Hey KWH.... just an FYI... the others are all off to their lesson. So... Yendar is gonna have to just... lie there, I guess...))

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 07:03 PM
((OOC: Yea i know, we'll just say it happened right before the end of class lol, cause i didnt see that post, i was posting while they posted, lol i hate that! i wish it could say like when people are posting and arent so i would wait lol))

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 07:22 PM
((I thinki FFWM has a thing planned for class, though...))

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 07:41 PM
((OOC: I kinda did, sooo...))

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 07:53 PM
((OOC: Ok i edited my post, i felt it was useless so i trashed it since it would make no sense if you guys went to class while i got the snot kicked out of me))

ForceFightWMe12
01-31-2006, 08:01 PM
"Well, boys and girls," Tobin said, pacing in front of the ten padawans in the class, "We've got a new friend with us today. Everyone say hello to Yendar."
"Hello, Yendar." the class said, without any particular enthusiasm.
"Today we're going to do some free sparring. Mind you, we have energy surpressors active in here, so nothing's going to hurt...too much."
Kagome saw Yendar's face go pale, and she whispered, "Don't worry, he's just messing around. All you feel is a little zap."
"Higuashi!"
"Sorry, Master."
"As I was saying: Feel free to use whatever weapon you wish. Amol, Kagome, you two can fight this time, Cloud, you can switch in at the end. Yendar and Alynna, you two can pair up..."
As the Master proceeded down the line, Kagome unsheathed the vibrosword she had strapped across her back. Handling it skillfully, she twirled it in the air, the light gleaming off its flawless blade. "So, Amol, think you can beat me?" she challenged, a hint of a smile hanging on her features.

Killwithhonor
01-31-2006, 08:14 PM
Ill have you know Alynna that this Twilek blade i have in my hand is specialy made for twileks and deflecting of blaster shots, thats why they call it the Twilek Spinning blade, one side practically two blades, lets do this, ive been training with this sword for a long time so lets see how you do against me, ori do against you, whatever you prefer

Yendar turned around and knelt on a knee then blocked all noise out focusing on just Alynna, wating for her move he was growing impatiant

"Whatcha waiting for?"

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 08:24 PM
((FFWM has given me permission to control Kagome for the duartion of this post.))

*Ya, I think so,* said Amol, smiling as he grabbed one of the Academy's old vobroblades from the wall. He twirled the sword around a few times, then turned to face her.
He swung the blade in a wide arch, the blade hissing as it flew through the air.
Kagome blocked it easily, then flicked her blade to throw his to the side. She swung three times in quick succession, Amol barely blocking them.
*Not bad,* he said. *For a girl.*
"This girl is about to cut you to pieces!" she responded with a small smile. She lunged forward, swinging her blade down hard. Amol blocked it, pushing back against her. She pulled away, then swung again, aiming at his knees. He jumped over it, then ducked as she aimed at his head.
He lashed out, barely missing her ribs with his blade. She responded with a firm kick that sent him falling to the floor, unharmed. He rolled to the side as she went on the attack again. He rolled into a crouching position, then stood.
*You're getting slow, Kagome,* he mocked.
"You've always been slow, Amol," she said. She flipped through the air and landed behind him. He was barely able to turn in time to stop her blade from cutting his hair by a few millimeters. He pushed back, turning around all the way to face her. He blocked an attack aimed at his sword arm, then, kicked out with his left leg. She grabbed his foot and flipped him over. He used her throw as momentum and landed on his feet. A few of the students clapped appreciatively. Acting as if he didn't notice, he twirled his blade a few times.
*Impressed yet?*
She laughed mockingly. Swinging her blade in a small upward arch, she moved forward. Amol parried the blow, then tryed to hit her sword hand with his hilt - he missed, hitting her sword by the hilt. She brought her blade up, hitting him in the arm - with the dul side. *Thanks,* he muttered. He jumped backwards, landing a few feet away.
She swung in a standard pattern, leaving a opening at level with her elbow. He lunged for it - she brought her elbow down, knocking his sword out of his hand. She kneed him in the stomach, sending him falling to the ground on his knees, breathless but unharmed. She brought the flat side her sword down on his neck. The girls in the room all smiled and clapped - the guys stood there, clapping politely.
*Not bad,* he said, panting.
"For a girl," she said, helping him stand.

Writer
01-31-2006, 08:58 PM
"Blasters aren't my specialty," Alynna answered, drawing her sais. "These are. Typically, the blaster's just for show."

She slowed her breathing and focused purely on Yendar. Then, she attacked.

((KWH, I'm gonna let you control this fight, but be reasonable. I think Alynna would probably win. She's had a tough life, full of fights and she's been here two months whereas you just got here... so just keep that in mind as you write the fight :) ))

Jeremia Skywalk
02-01-2006, 03:54 AM
"Is there anybody there?" Saren yelled. He cursed quietly, he understood, he had missed his very first training. He thought by himsrlf, if the masters are gonna react too harsh to him. He had stayed up all night meditating and learning from few of the datapads he could get his hands on. He could now channel the force enough, to make one datapad float in air, if he were realy focused. He went into the restroom, it seemed empty, but he still asked: "Is aybody here? Did i miss something important?"

Killwithhonor
02-01-2006, 04:38 PM
(Alright)

Alynna ran at him swifter than a knife through butter, Yendar heard her feet moving around the ground, He thought to himself left right left across down, As she got closer to him he spun around and she wasnt there, He then noticed something behind him, He turned around and there she was standing there just in motion of hittiing him, Yendar jumped to the side and blocked the blow, Again she kept slashing and slashing until Yendar was growing weary of this constant defense he had to keep. He rolled to the right then to the left then rolled down and jumped into the air like an eagle soaring through the skies then he kept his viroblade to his left then as he fell through the air he slashed left, then to the right then down upon her following with an horizontal slash that almost cut the hilt of the handle. Yendar kept the onslaught of attacks then Alynna went on the offensive and took charge blow after blow, Yendar grew tired and almost dropped to his knees an endless amount of times. It was almost over, Yendar could feel victory he knew she was wearing out. They came to a halt the two viroblades smashed into each other and none budged. They fought back and forth then Yendar moved his viroblade a little and Alynna viroblade went flying across the floor. All of a sudden, Alynna comes across with a kick that knocks the sword out of his hand then comes back with a roundhouse kick to the face that sends Yendar flying across the room. Using her force powers she pulls the viroblade to her hand and holds it to Yendars face,
"Good fight, but i think you lost Yendar"

Writer
02-01-2006, 04:40 PM
"Don't worry about it though," Alynna went on. "I've been doing stuff like this for quite a while. You'll get better too."

Killwithhonor
02-01-2006, 04:43 PM
"Ive got to hand it to you, you actually beat me, im amazed, my finnesse came no where near as close to how tough of a fighter you are, good job, hahaha for a mear girl, HAHHAHAH No, but you really had me there, i thought i was gonna win but boom right then right there i get my blade kicked right out of my hand, nicely done"

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 04:50 PM
Kagome smiled and clapped with the others as Alynna came out victorious over Yendar in their spar. "Nice job guys. And Yendar, you aren't that bad with a blade. For a Noob."

Killwithhonor
02-01-2006, 04:53 PM
"Noob i am, but im a good noob so ill take that as a compliment any day"
*Yendar chuckled*
You did good too, i saw some of your fight going on, you anahilated Amol, kinda like what Alynna did to me"

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 04:54 PM
*Oh, don't even start with that "Noob" stuff again. Where you learned that, I'll never know...* said Amol, throwing his vibroblade back to the wall and guiding it into place.

Killwithhonor
02-01-2006, 04:59 PM
Well, ive been here only a day and i already want to get out and go to a cantina, anyone up for it? Itll be on the house for Alynna and Kagome, sorry Amol but you gotta pay for yourself

Writer
02-01-2006, 05:01 PM
((For the record, KWH, Alynna uses twin sais, not a vibroblade. :) ))

"Noob?" Alynna laughed. "What kind of crazy word is that?"

Then she shrugged. "And finesse doesn't compare to first-hand experience... something I've had a lot of..." She cringed slightly and turned away.

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 05:09 PM
"He's a noob! You know, a noob, noobie, he's new!" Kagome explained, resheathing her vibroblade. "As for a cantina break..." she smiled devilishly, "The Masters weren't too happy the last time I went..."

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 05:09 PM
Amol laughed. *I remember that night! What was it you called that guy? Small-dicked yelt rat! That's it! Man, you really were drunk that night.*
He braced himself for the impending smack across the head.

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 05:17 PM
Kagome swipped at Amol's head, but he ducked and her hand skimmed over his hair. "Drunk?! Who're you calling drunk?! You were the one dancing on the stools!" she said with mock-anger.
"Higurashi!"
Kagome rolled her eyes, then turned to face Master Tobin again, "Yes, Master?"
For once, the Master didn't seemed T-ed off at her. "The other Masters and I want to speak with you and your bunch later on tonight. Meet us in auditorium 1 an hour before curfue. Understand?"

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 05:18 PM
*Wait, To- Master, why do you want to see us? I can understand... Kag, she's... but us? Even Yendar?*

Writer
02-01-2006, 05:19 PM
Alynna smiled slightly. "Oh, that sounds lovely..." she muttered.

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 05:27 PM
Kagome's jaw dropped and she prepared a reply to Amol's comment when Tobin started speaking again.
"Not here, not now. All five of you. If you come when we tell you, you'll find out. Not before then." and with that, the Master strode out of the room and back into the corridor.
"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Kagome said to Amol, jokingly.

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 05:30 PM
*Hey, take it easy,* he said. *I was joking.* he paused. *I get called before the Master more than you do. I don't knwo why, just...* he trailed off, smiling.

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 05:34 PM
"You get called because your one of my best friends." Kagome said, with a smile, "Sorry, but you get a bad name with the Masters by default. Now, about that cantina..."

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 05:38 PM
*Not to mention I've caused more damage to the academy than the Sith ever could,* said Amol in an off hand sort of voice. *But that's besides the point. Think we have time for the cantina? I'll make sure you don't get too drunk - but drunk Kag is so much more fun than normal Kag, so... I can't make any promises.*

Writer
02-01-2006, 05:42 PM
"You'll have me along this time to ensure that neither of you get too drunk," Alynna said quietly.

ExtreamJedi12
02-01-2006, 05:42 PM
Cloud looked on, waiting for his chance to dual. All of the stuff that was described before this post happened as Cloud looked on. "Woah." Cloud said in a suprised look. "Hey, while we wait for him, how about we dual. I'll take on Kagome."

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 05:52 PM
"Careful what you wish for, Amol." Kagome joked, "And its hardly past six. I think we have a bit of time until curfue."

Killwithhonor
02-01-2006, 06:49 PM
Great, my first day and im getting called to meet wit the masters, what a great bunch to choose for friends.....*Yendar Chuckled* Yea, whats curfue anyway?

ExtreamJedi12
02-01-2006, 06:52 PM
"It's the time we go to bed." Cloud said trying to be humorous. "So, Kagome, going to dual me or not?"

Killwithhonor
02-01-2006, 06:54 PM
"O man, no offense but i dont think anyone wants to duel anyone right now, we just got back from training, by the way, where were you???"

ExtreamJedi12
02-01-2006, 06:58 PM
"I was in the classroom, waiting for my chance to dual." Cloud told the new student. "Teach told me to switch in at the end, but class got over. So now, I'll get ring rust."

Killwithhonor
02-01-2006, 07:01 PM
Yendar looked at him and raised a brow, thought for a couple seconds...

"Well, you wanna take your chances against me? Ill make it quick....hopefullyk, then we'll go out to the cantina, sound good to everyone?"

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 08:57 PM
*Actually, we'll meet you there. That way we can save a table or something before the rush starts,* said Amol. *Seeya there!*

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 09:02 PM
"Yeah, we'll see you guys there." Kagome said, leaving with Amol. However, instead of heading down the stairs to the main foyer, the Padawan turned to head back up to the dormitory levels.
"Hey, where are you going?" Amol asked, cocking an eyebrow.
"You don't honestly expect me to go to a cantina looking like this, do you?" she asked, and began up. Amol rolled his eyes, and followed.

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 09:08 PM
*Why can you never wear the same clothes to two different places?* asked Amol. *Seriously, you don't look any better in normal clothes than you do in your robes.*

ForceFightWMe12
02-01-2006, 09:17 PM
"Hey!" she said, a smile unwillingly creeping across her face, as she threw a pencil at him, "That wasn't nice!"
She continued up the stairs, exchanging good-natured banter.
When she reached her dorm, she keyed the lock, then turned to him.
"Well, regardless of what you think, I'm going to change. And you..." she looked him over real quick, "Might want to do the same. Oh, and try and comb you're hair. I know you don't do it often, but just do it once. For me?" she chuckled lightly.

Writer
02-01-2006, 09:22 PM
Alynna slapped Amol on the back of his head. "Nice goin' genius. Do what she says... and Kagome? Make sure you guys don't get carried away and leave without me."

She hurried off toward her room.

The Doctor
02-01-2006, 09:36 PM
Amol rubbed his head where Alynna had smacked him as they approached Kagome's room.
"Well, regardless of what you think, I'm going to change. And you might want to do the same. Oh, and try and comb you're hair. I know you don't do it often, but just do it once. For me?"
*It's a bar, not a-* he stopped as she gave him a pathetic look. *Alright, alright, I'll get changed - and I'll comb my hair, if it'll get you off my back.*
He unlocked the door, then walked a few doors down to his own dorm, making sure to close her's first. He went over to the mirror to examine his hair.
*Pfft. It's not that bad,* he said to himself, examining his reflection. He got changed into a black tunic with a black dragin hyde jacket, making sure to strap his blaster to his belt - if this were anything like last time, he would need to keep Kagome in line.
He returned to Kagon'es room to find the door closed still. He knocked. *You there?*

ExtreamJedi12
02-01-2006, 10:04 PM
Cloud began his quick dual with Yendar. He used his 'Buster Sword' because with it he was almost unstoppable. His movements were faster then anything Yendar had ever seen. Slash after slash, Cloud was progressing on weakening his opponent's defences.
Then, Cloud slashed with his most powerful move he called the 'Omnislash'. Yendar's Twi'Lek Spinning Blades went spinning in the air. They landed on the ground behind Cloud. "There. Quick dual." Cloud remarked. "Now we go to the cantina or find Kagome and Amol. Knowing Kagome, she'd be changing into something nice. What do you choose, Yendar?"

(I'll edit if anyone has a problem with this.)

~EDIT~
(I can't edit this between the times of 7:10 AM and 3:30 PM.)

Killwithhonor
02-02-2006, 04:16 PM
"Well im gonna change, and that wasnt much of a duel you started when i wasnt looking and then when i saw coming i braced and the next thing i knew, my sword was in the air heading for the ground, but whatever ill let it slide, like i said im gonna go change and take a shower, meet you there if your gonna take off to the cantina"

Yendar turned around and muffled under his breath, "Cheapo"
Yendar started to his room, turned a couple corners and walked up the stairs, go to his room and took a quick shower, then he put his black shirt on and then his green Krayt leather hide jacket that didnt come cheap now a days. Yendar got out of his room closed the door and headed to Alynna's room to wait for her to go to the cantina

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 04:40 PM
((Way to go. Steal my character's outfit whydontchya? :xp: ))
There was no answer. Amol pounded on her door again. *Hey, Kag! What are you doing in there?*

ForceFightWMe12
02-02-2006, 04:47 PM
"What??" Kagome asked, sliding the door open. She wore a light blue dress that fell to about halfway up her thighs. A matching scarf was tied around her neck, and she was in the process of putting her hair up. A bobby pin stuck out from between her lips as she slid the locks through a band.
"By the Force, men have no patience." she murmured to herself.

Killwithhonor
02-02-2006, 04:57 PM
Yendar yelled from down the hallway
"Thats so not true, im still waiting for Alynna! So technically, some men are not patient"

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 04:58 PM
*Patience? I had time to shower, get dressed, even take care of my bloody hair!* he said incredulously. *Why do you have to get all dressed up, anyway? Remember last time that happened? I had to shoot a few people to get them off of you!*

Killwithhonor
02-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Yendar yelling again from down the hallway
"Well atleast she has good taste in what she wears"
Yendar chuckled and waited for a response

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 05:03 PM
*Hey, look in a mirror, Yen,* he said. *You're wearing almost the exact same thing.* He looked at him more closely. *Except yours is only leather. Mine's Krayt Dragon hyde. I win.*

ForceFightWMe12
02-02-2006, 05:05 PM
Kagome took the bobby pin from her mouth, slidding it into position in her hair. "Well if those yelt rats learned some manners they wouldn't have been shot, now would they?" she asked, a devilish smile coming to her face again, "Besides, it's always fun to tease guys..."

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
((Another fan of the yelt rats! YES!))
*Ya, you seem to have a blast with me. Come on let's go.*

ExtreamJedi12
02-02-2006, 05:10 PM
"What so fun about that?" Cloud said from down the hall. He caught up with Kagome and Amol. "My fight was extremely short. He put up a little defence, but I conquered."

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 05:16 PM
*What, picking on me, or guys in general? Hell I don't know why either one is so entertaining.*

Writer
02-02-2006, 05:38 PM
"Because it's easy," Alynna answered, coming up behind them. Her dress was dark blue and nearly touched the floor. Her naturally curly hair was down rather than pulled back in a tail as had been usual.

"Guys are easy to pick on," she laughed. "Come on. Let's go."

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 05:40 PM
*Why did you two have to get all dressed up?* asked Amol, falling into step behind Alynna. *It's a bar, nothing special.*

Killwithhonor
02-02-2006, 05:43 PM
"Well, i know ill never understand but im guessing they have to look nice no matter what, dont know why, but thats just how it is, lets go before it gets too crowded and we cant get any seats"

Writer
02-02-2006, 05:51 PM
Alynna laughed. "Ah, yes, it's a mystery... a mystery never to be known by men."

Killwithhonor
02-02-2006, 05:55 PM
"Well you could fill me in cant ya?" Giving her a wink "I bet with your advice i could understand you and your lady friends more often and maybe get a couple now and then or now" Yendar chuckled, well lets be on our way now

Writer
02-02-2006, 05:58 PM
"I could," Alynna laughed, "but that would be breaking some kind of law or something... no, it's best men don't even try to wrap their minds around how we reason, isn't it Kagome?" Smiling, she looked at Kagome. "Their minds aren't made for it."

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 06:02 PM
*Ya, well your minds aren't made to understand the entertainment value of explosions and fire, so... I guess we're even,* said Amol, laughing.

Killwithhonor
02-02-2006, 06:08 PM
"Thats so true" "But i would stilll like to know, you know, when u have some free time" Yendar chuckled again, 'Well we should reallly get going if we dont wanna be drinking standing up

Writer
02-02-2006, 06:14 PM
Alynna punched Amol's arm. "Hey! Some girls find fire and explosions interesting too, y'know."

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 06:20 PM
*Not like we do,* said Amol, rubbing his arm. *And you gotta stop hitting me like that. You have pointy little knuckles. Learn to punch," he said jokingly.

ForceFightWMe12
02-02-2006, 06:26 PM
"Alright, here's a trade." Kagome said jokingly, "We'll learn to punch if you learn to wait. Deal?"

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 06:30 PM
*Nah. I enjoy bitching too much,* he said. *But I could learn to.... no, you got me. I'm too perfect to change now.*

ForceFightWMe12
02-02-2006, 06:39 PM
"I'm not sure playful's the word, Amol," Kagome said, pushing him playfully.

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 06:41 PM
*I don't have to take this abuse!* he said, mock angrily. *Geez. The people I choose to hang out with... some friends you are.*

Killwithhonor
02-02-2006, 06:52 PM
"Hey, i back you up all the way but my arm already hurts from when Alynna threw my blade across the room, i was hangin on to that thing pretty hard,"

ForceFightWMe12
02-02-2006, 08:00 PM
"Oh, stop whining you big baby." Kagome said jokingly, poking Amol as she strode over to a speeder that was docked just outside the doors of the Temple's landing pad, "Now are you going to drive, or will I?"

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 08:13 PM
*I'll drive,* he said. *You drive too slow. It'd be dawn before we get there. Besides, that dress isn't something you dirve in.* he said, eyeing her dress again. *Actually, that's not a dress you really want to do anything in.*

Writer
02-02-2006, 10:27 PM
Alynna raised an eyebrow. "What do you say, Kagome? Does Amol need to take communication lessons so he knows not to say stuff like that?"

The Doctor
02-02-2006, 11:02 PM
*Any extra lessons right now and I'd shove my blaster down my throat - and no, that is not insentive,* he said, climbing into the air speeder. *Now let's get going.*

ExtreamJedi12
02-03-2006, 07:28 AM
Cloud gets into the speeder. "Nice. Very nice."

Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 09:37 AM
"Hey, Amol, you like this all the time? Or are you just freaking out cause today you got beat by a girl or what?" While jumping into the speeder

The Doctor
02-03-2006, 10:40 AM
*Nah, she beats me all the time,* said Amol dismissively. *I used to let it get to me, but... I just had to accept the fact that she's a better swordsman. Woman.*

Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 10:55 AM
Yea, well Alynna wont be so lucky next time she spars me, it will be like a puppet show, and im the master"
Yendar Chuckled and quieted down, He looked ahead and saw a huge backup of people, they pulled up, Yendar got out of the speeder,
"Look at this, one of the masters has been killed!"

The Doctor
02-03-2006, 01:17 PM
*Holy mother of...*
Amol jumped out of the speeder, not even opening the door, pulling his blaster from his belt.
*What the hell happened?*

Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 02:40 PM
Yendar walked up to a Jedi Official,
"What happened to Master Kendal?"
"Bounty Hunter, shot him dead between the eyes while he was getting out of the cantina" The official said
"This is horrible, did you check his datapad for any last remarks?"
"yes i did, here you go, take a look"

Datapad, playing recorded video...
"Did you find it?" Master Kendal said
"Yea i got it right here, take it, make sure no one gets it" Unknown
"Alright, give it to me, ill put it in a safe that way noone will be able to get it"
"You better hope so"
Master Kendal opened his robe a little to put the object in it,the guy could see his lightsaber.
"Imposter, hes a jedi"
Master Kendal ran out of the bar knowing that the smuggler would be on his tail with his goons.
Then as he got out he was shot and the smuggler took the object back

End of Video.....

"What was the object?" Yendar asked
"We dont know yet, thats what we're trying to figure out" The official said
He then took the datapad back

"Hey Amol, you see that? What do you think it was?

The Doctor
02-03-2006, 02:45 PM
*I don't know, and right now, I don't care,* he said. He threw out his hand, and Master Kendal's lightsaber flew into the air and landed in his grasp. Igniting it, Amol looked around.
*We have to find the son of a bitch who killed him,* he said angrily. *Bring him to the council. They can sentence him.*

Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Alright
Yendar walked up to the official, "Do you need this?"
"Yea, but take my 2nd one, just make sure to give it to me later"

Alright, Cloud come with me, we're going to investigate what happened in the cantina, Alynna, Kagome go with Amol, "Catch"

Yendar threw the lightsaber to Kagome

"Alright Cloud lets go"

Yendar and Cloud walked into the bar and looked around,
"alright lets split up, ill go talk to the bartender and you go find anyone who was here when they were dealing."

Writer
02-03-2006, 03:26 PM
"Whoa..." Alynna said, holding up a hand. "Isn't this a little over our heads? Shouldn't we let another Master take care of this?"

The Doctor
02-03-2006, 03:49 PM
*There's no time. We have to find this guy before he gets a chance to get off the planet,* said Amol, getting back into the speeder. *C'mon, ladies. Let's go.*

ExtreamJedi12
02-03-2006, 05:20 PM
Cloud went and talked around, looking for someone who knew what happened. Most of the people he asked gave him useless information until he came to one person. That person was named Marcus Aniloe, Leader of the Republic, along with his droid, HK-100.

"So, you say you were here when the Master was killed?" Cloud asked. "Yes, I was." began Marcus. "I was enjoying a good cup of ale when I heard a blaster shot. Naturally, I thought it was me, so my droid here shot at the shooter." "Disappointed Tone: I nearly hit him in the heart, but I got him in the leg." "Yes." Cloud said. "Do you know where the murderer went?" "He looked like he was for the main square." Marcus said.

Killwithhonor
02-03-2006, 10:10 PM
Yendar talked to a couple people and found nothing, all the people said was that they were scared and that was it....

"Cloud you find anything cause i found jack" "Alll they do is complain and complain" "Im guessing you found someone

ExtreamJedi12
02-04-2006, 12:20 PM
"Yeah, I did." Cloud said in an eager voice. "The guy who's running the New Republic saw what happened. His droid shot the killer in the leg.

Killwithhonor
02-04-2006, 12:32 PM
"Alright, if he shot him in the leg, there should be a trail of blood somewhere, lets go meet up with Amol"

Yendar ran outside and asked the official

"Where did they go?"