PDA

View Full Version : Appearance in KOTOR 2

Alkova Lexis
01-30-2006, 09:48 PM
Im full dark side now and Ive seen in screen shots.. how do my characters eyes turn gold? And im pretty sure my face would get more dissolved than that. lol. Am I able to get my character like that??

The Doctor
01-30-2006, 09:57 PM
I think the gold eyes are from the "Sith Eyes" mod, or similar title. I have no idea who the author is.

Sabretooth
01-31-2006, 01:01 AM
That's strange. If you're referring to the Anakin-like yellow/red eyes, then well...

They were on my skin. I used the baldy. I think the eye textures on every skin and so, well...

If you don't understand what I said, just sit tight and wait for a rescuer.

Alkova Lexis
01-31-2006, 07:25 AM
I think the gold eyes are from the "Sith Eyes" mod, or similar title. I have no idea who the author is.
So its a cheat or something?

And it only works for some character skins?

Lantzen
01-31-2006, 07:41 AM
Think its the skin for the charcter. I checked some of my saves, one of my female characther had yellow eyes, and had much cracks in the skin and so on. On one of my males, he had yellow eyes but not as shinning as the female had, and he had less cracks to.

The Doctor
01-31-2006, 10:56 AM
So its a cheat or something?

And it only works for some character skins?

It's not a cheat (technically). It's a mod. Mods are files you can download on your computer and then install them, usually by simply pasting all the contents into the Override folder. The best mods site is www.pcgamemods.com

Alkova Lexis
01-31-2006, 04:14 PM
Whoa i saved it to the override folder and it says i dont have permission now what?

darth_traya
02-06-2006, 05:32 AM
are you administrator cause thats the only problem i could see