PDA

View Full Version : Ki-Adi-Mundi's last scene (spoilers)

british lad
02-01-2006, 09:05 AM
What did you guys think of Ki-Adi-Mundi's death scene? Compared to most of the jedi's death I think he got the best, I love the music for it and him shouting "come on" to his troops and then suddenly turn on him and the look on his face was brilliant. Plus he got to take down some of the plastic faced clones with him

MachineCult
02-01-2006, 09:24 AM
I suppose it was one of the better order 66 deaths, I didn't see him take any Clones down though.

arkodeon
02-02-2006, 09:17 AM
He deflected shots with his lightsaber before going down. I think that's what he means.

MachineCult
02-02-2006, 09:19 AM
The Padawan at the temple put up a much better fight TBH.

Justus
02-02-2006, 11:35 AM
Yeah that padawan wasted quite a few of those plastic boys before finally getting it.

Commander Obi-Wan
02-02-2006, 07:25 PM
The Padawan at the temple put up a much better fight TBH.

Then again, it was a totally different scenario. Ki-Adi-Mundi really had no chance of surviving. Zett choose to save Senator Organa. Though, it was a rather noble cause.

I suppose it was one of the better order 66 deaths, I didn't see him take any Clones down though.

I looked like he did have a chance to take down any. Plus he was suprised, I think.....because they had rebelled against him for the time being.

arkodeon
02-03-2006, 09:04 AM
Still, Zett was facing thousands of Clonetroopers, and managed to fight his way onto the balcony. The way he died, though... doesn't sit well with me.

): He should have survived. That way, he could have been in the TV show. D:

Justus
02-03-2006, 12:42 PM
I'm not so sure he was trying to save Bail Organa or not. The clones make no attempt at killing him, and even after Bail witnesses Zakk taking out a few of the clones, you can hear a clone shout "Let him go" even though he is an eye witness to what had just transpired. Personally I think Zakk was trying to make his way to Bail's speeder so he could escape.

SirLancelot
02-03-2006, 02:55 PM
I would have to agree. Ki Adi Mundi did have the best "Oder 66 execution" of the Jedi int he film. Ironic, when you figure he was the least military minded of the Jedi Council.

I hoped my baby, Aayla, would have had a more dramatic death(actually I was hoping she would have escaped)but they shot her in the back. *SNIFF*

MachineCult
02-03-2006, 04:45 PM
Your baby Aayla?

What makes you say that Ki-Adi Mundi was the least military minded?

Justus
02-03-2006, 05:01 PM
Ki-Adi-Mundi seems to be one of the few Jedi who actually got to face his betrayers, the rest of the clones used cowardly tactics against the Jedi - shooting them in the back, blasting them off of speeders etc. I think the clones needed the element of suprise on their side since they knew they would've had a harder time facing an aware Jedi.

I don't think any Jedi were exactly military minded, they were more or less thrown into a conflict and were forced to assume that role. I'm sure there were alot of Jedi that felt uneasy in that kind of role, but they were fighting for what they thought was the survival of the Republic, and that was the Jedi's first priority.

Fealiks
02-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Ki-Adi did have the best death. It was great, he was so shocked. His reaction wasnt bad but it didnt get him anywhere.

Zett put up an amazing fight, hes such a good swordsman! Interestingly enough Zett was played by Jett (Lucas) George Lucas' son.

lord ignarn
02-03-2006, 05:47 PM
Ki Adi had the best death, others weren´t so lucky. But the deaths shown in the movie were of those jedi that weren´t too know, let´s be fair, not a lot people know Plo Koon, Ki Adi Mundi... I think it´s some kind of tribute to them.

MachineCult
02-03-2006, 07:57 PM
I really liked Plo Koons death scene, just because of the amazing scenery on the planet and that great line Temuera Morrison delivered.

Commander Obi-Wan
02-03-2006, 08:14 PM
Isn't this about Ki-Adi-Mundi? lol. Yes, his death may have been the better of the deaths. But he died nonetheless. Anyway, I think Mace Windu got the "better" death. Only because there was an actual battle. :xp:

lord ignarn
02-04-2006, 06:52 AM
Actually I found Maces death a bit disapointing. I know that it show the evil nature of the dark side, the deception of Palpatine,and Anakins full entrance in the dark side. But I would have prefered he falling in the battle against Anakin or Palpatine, not receiving force shock and then falling from the window.

Fealiks
02-04-2006, 07:36 AM
Maces death was rubbish. Palp ruined it by being such a crap swordsman; if it was real mace would have owned palpatine

Commander Obi-Wan
02-04-2006, 01:35 PM
And mace Windu did own Palpatine, but Anakin "sliced" of Mace's hand that had the loghtsaber before he could destroy the Sith Lord.

Fealiks
02-05-2006, 02:22 PM
oh yeah...:o sorry I haven't watched it in ages.
I would've liked to have seen more clone-slaying by the jedi before they got killed, it was pretty annoying seeing one of the only people putting any effort in it to be Zett.

j-muny
02-05-2006, 07:08 PM
I think all the jedi got a pretty brutal death, mace's death struck a nerve with me, He basically beat palpatine and then anakin cut his hand off then palp killed him and acted like he was the top dog. It makes me mad everytime i watch that scene haha.

i have the widescreen version of the movie, and ki adi mundi does kill like 2 or 3 clones while they are shooting at him. Its in there just look harder.

MachineCult
02-05-2006, 07:21 PM
oh yeah...:o sorry I haven't watched it in ages.
I would've liked to have seen more clone-slaying by the jedi before they got killed, it was pretty annoying seeing one of the only people putting any effort in it to be Zett.
lol, and Yoda.

Redtech
02-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Windu's death is embarrasing. I mean, he screams like a girl, the Emperor goes "UNLiiiiiiiiiiiimited POW3r" like a n00b on X-box live (with voice chat for the first time) and Annakin bows down in front of Palp's crotch.

Give me Jar Jar destroying the Trade feds any day of the week.

Prime
02-09-2006, 02:07 PM
Emperor goes "UNLiiiiiiiiiiiimited POW3r" ****ing awesome.

Fealiks
02-12-2006, 10:41 AM
lol, and Yoda.

the shorties really are the best, arent they?

i have the widescreen version of the movie, and ki adi mundi does kill like 2 or 3 clones while they are shooting at him. Its in there just look harder.

you dont need to look harder you just need to open your eyes! Its right in there! He deflects blaster bolts ... they hit the clone troopers ... one of the bolts hits ki-adi, its that simple.

Kurgan
02-12-2006, 02:04 PM
One bolt hits him? More like a dozen! Go frame by frame, he gets hit by a huge barrage of fire! Of course "the one that got through" is what starts it, sure...

MachineCult
02-12-2006, 04:57 PM
One makes him drop his lightsaber and then thats it.

Fealiks
02-12-2006, 06:50 PM
it was pretty stupid how the clone troopers on Kashyyk (I think its Kashyyk.... the one with the giant flowers lol) just kept shooting the Twi'lek Jedi* for about an hour after she died.... ¬¬

*yeah yeah... sorry for being so ignorant...

have the prequel trilogies always had their own category? new fearures!!!1 woot! :o :o

MachineCult
02-12-2006, 07:05 PM
Kashyyyk is the Wookiee planet.
The one you're thinking of is Felucia, and I agree it was weird the way they just kept shooting.

Good Idea combining the boards by the way.

Commander Obi-Wan
02-12-2006, 07:59 PM
Lol, they keep shooting her because they wanted to make sure she was dead.

Yes, I like how you combined the prequel movies into one, too. :D

PoiuyWired
02-14-2006, 05:21 PM
Kashyyyk is the Wookiee planet.
The one you're thinking of is Felucia, and I agree it was weird the way they just kept shooting.

Good Idea combining the boards by the way.

Maybe they want us to know that she is DEAD DEAD DEAD and, you know what? DEAD DEAD DEAD and again DEAD.

So we know there is no hope for her to be alive, despite the fact that everyone wants to see mroe of her(pun intended)

Well, its sad to see her go, along of the young luminera chick.

I was hoping she can be onse of the 66 survivors.

Master Dakari
02-21-2006, 02:35 AM
I was hoping she can be onse of the 66 survivors.

Huh, what survivors? Everytime they introduce any - previously unknown - surviving Jedi of Order 66, they kill them off. I mean, come on! Yoda and Obi-Wan can't be the only Jedi with brains enough to know to lay low now.

I would agree, Ki-Adi-Mundi did have best death scene in the Order 66 sequence. I'm sorry, but Aayla's was almost comical. She looked so much like a goober when she fell... I'm sorry, but she could have made it look a little more real.

By the way, Mace did not beat Palpatine. If at any time Palpatine wanted to slaughter mace...he could have. But he had the whole thing planned out. He used his "defeat" as a ploy to lure Anakin to his side, knowing full-well that the young distraught Jedi would side with him. Palpatine was the master of a crude Sith interpretation of Form IV - Ataru. For having not touched his lightsaber in a few decades or more, and to have diced three Jedi Masters in under a minute and then formidably hold his own against Mace and Yoda, I would saw he was pretty kickass and, mostly definately, not a pushover.

innerfears
02-21-2006, 02:42 AM
I'm just surprised none of the Jedi felt a "disturbance in the force"... betrayal on that scale would seem rather notable to me, regardless of how much was going on or not.

Redtech
02-21-2006, 08:08 AM
Well, could argue that Yoda is a quitter, I was never convinced that he was "bettered". after all, a smart 10 year old can kick a champion fighter off a tower block.

MachineCult
02-21-2006, 08:16 AM
I'm just surprised none of the Jedi felt a "disturbance in the force"...
Did you miss Yoda?

Fealiks
02-22-2006, 04:17 PM
I was about to say that! I was annoyed when Yoda said it. Its such a cheesy line to keep using

Kurgan
02-22-2006, 08:27 PM
Huh, what survivors? Everytime they introduce any - previously unknown - surviving Jedi of Order 66, they kill them off. I mean, come on! Yoda and Obi-Wan can't be the only Jedi with brains enough to know to lay low now.

You mean AFTER they survived, they laid low. Because Obi-Wan just got lucky (they tried to kill him and he didn't see it coming, after all). Yoda was lucky that he was away from the main area of battle, and happened to feel the pain of the other Jedi dying, giving him the few seconds warning needed to take out his would-be assassins.

By the way, Mace did not beat Palpatine. If at any time Palpatine wanted to slaughter mace...he could have. But he had the whole thing planned out.

Actually according to Lucas, Mace did beat Palpatine. He was beaten fair and square. Palpatine was only exaggerating his "I'm too weak" thing for Anakin's benefit, but had Anakin not been there, I'm sure he would have been killed. After all, Mace would block and reflect all the lightning that was thrown at him until Anakin cut off his hand, making him lose his saber, etc. you know the rest. You give the old man too much credit. I think Palpatine's plan was to kill Mace along with the others. He could always claim that they tried to assasinate him and he had to defend himself. On the other hand he did look surprised that the Jedi came to "arrest" him. I'm sure he suspected they'd eventually catch on to him. After all, he could have ordered Order 66 at any time, and made up some excuse of "betrayal" later. Remember his "excuse" for the purge was that the Jedi started a rebellion and tried to overthrow the Republic. With control of the media, who is going to refute his claim?

He used his "defeat" as a ploy to lure Anakin to his side, knowing full-well that the young distraught Jedi would side with him.

Right, but he was still defeated beforehand, that is key. He just turned a bad situation into a good one for him.

Palpatine was the master of a crude Sith interpretation of Form IV - Ataru. For having not touched his lightsaber in a few decades or more, and to have diced three Jedi Masters in under a minute and then formidably hold his own against Mace and Yoda, I would saw he was pretty kickass and, mostly definately, not a pushover.

We don't know that he didn't practice his lightsaber skills in private. You know, he disappears a lot from his office, to put on that dark cloak and have secret meetings with other Sith. I'm sure he'd have a few spare moments each day to practice his fencing moves. ;) I wouldn't be surprised if he'd carried that hidden lightsaber with him for years before his battle with the four Jedi.

The fighting form he uses involved trying to distract his opponents by making lots of silly faces. ;)

Master Dakari
02-23-2006, 02:45 PM
The fighting form he uses involved trying to distract his opponents by making lots of silly faces.
:lol: If I could take screenshots I could post the most hilarious of them all. It's right before before (I think) he looses his lightsaber.

On the other hand he did look surprised that the Jedi came to "arrest" him. *snip* We don't know that he didn't practice his lightsaber skills in private.
Actually, the lightsaber that he used to fight Mace and the other Masters had been solidly concealed in a piece of sculpture ever since he made the move from Naboo to Coruscant after becoming Senator.
He knew the Masters were on their way. In the interim he used the Force to ignite his lightsaber, and the blade eventually burned its way through the metal. He then hid it up his sleeve.

Actually according to Lucas, Mace did beat Palpatine.
Where has Lucas said this? I've never seen it. You do know that Lucas changed the order of the original fight, into what we see in the movie now, so that it would be so obvious to the viewer that Palpatine actually pretended to loose, right? Again, he pretended to loose just so that he would be in a vulnerable position when Anakin arrives. He sensed the arrival of the Masters, and he sensed the arrival of Anakin as well.

By the way, if Mace had actually beaten Palpatine, then why the stars didn't Yoda defeat him? Because Mace didn't. Yoda, in the midst of his fight with Palpatine, came to the realization that the Sith had changed (become stronger) while the Jedi remained static. He knew, right then, that he was not going to be able to defeat Palpatine; either it be by lightsaber or the Force. And he also knew that if the fight continued he would eventually be killed, and the hope for a future of the Jedi would be greatly deminished (if not gone).

You give the old man too much credit.
You're right. I give him all of the credit in the world. He the epitome of the Dark Side. He was Yoda's equal in every since of the word. But, he had the upper-hand because he used the Dark Side, which allowed him to "fight dirty"...something the Jedi Code restricted Jedi from doing.

I don't necessarily like Palpatine, or his actions, but I give him his props.

Commander Obi-Wan
02-23-2006, 02:57 PM
Actually according to Lucas, Mace did beat Palpatine.

Well, in a way he did defeat Palpy, but he sort of give up a bit because he knew that Anakin would help him defeat Mace Windu. But Mace Windu is probably one of the most powerful jedi in the history of the jedi. He was easily beating Palpy before Anakin came and aided him.

MachineCult
02-23-2006, 05:48 PM
Where has Lucas said this? I've never seen it. You do know that Lucas changed the order of the original fight, into what we see in the movie now, so that it would be so obvious to the viewer that Palpatine actually pretended to loose, right? Again, he pretended to loose just so that he would be in a vulnerable position when Anakin arrives. He sensed the arrival of the Masters, and he sensed the arrival of Anakin as well.

So what, you've never heard of Lucas saying that so it isn't true? Palpatine was disarmed and overpowered even before he knew Anakin was coming. It wasn't even nessecary for him to throw the duel because if he knew Anakin was coming then the outcome would have been the same, Mace would have been killed.

By the way, if Mace had actually beaten Palpatine, then why the stars didn't Yoda defeat him? Because Mace didn't. Yoda, in the midst of his fight with Palpatine, came to the realization that the Sith had changed (become stronger) while the Jedi remained static. He knew, right then, that he was not going to be able to defeat Palpatine; either it be by lightsaber or the Force. And he also knew that if the fight continued he would eventually be killed, and the hope for a future of the Jedi would be greatly deminished (if not gone).

Databank: "Windu overpowered Palpatine the instant Anakin Skywalker came running into the offices."
Palpatine knew that Yoda was too formidable so he pulled all that s**t with the big things in the senate chamber, not exactly fighting fair. Mace beat Palpatine and if Yoda had been in that same situation in the offices then Yoda would have beaten Palpatine as well.

arkodeon
02-23-2006, 06:02 PM

Woo for Quinlan Vos! :D

I would agree, Ki-Adi-Mundi did have best death scene in the Order 66 sequence. I'm sorry, but Aayla's was almost comical. She looked so much like a goober when she fell... I'm sorry, but she could have made it look a little more real.

Aayla: Now, come on guys, we have to keep up. These smelly, greaseballs are going to destroy us any minute now. You know, in Battlefront 2, this would all be over with my TWO lightsabers, but...

Commander: Yeah, yeah. We're detecting some droids coming this way.

Aayla: Hurry up, I also must flee to Kashyyyk to discover the fate of my love, Quinlan Vos.

Commander: ...*Recieves Message from Palpatine, and they lift their blasters*

Aayla: .... D: Hey, it was just a joke.

By the way, Mace did not beat Palpatine. If at any time Palpatine wanted to slaughter mace...he could have. But he had the whole thing planned out. He used his "defeat" as a ploy to lure Anakin to his side, knowing full-well that the young distraught Jedi would side with him. Palpatine was the master of a crude Sith interpretation of Form IV - Ataru. For having not touched his lightsaber in a few decades or more, and to have diced three Jedi Masters in under a minute and then formidably hold his own against Mace and Yoda, I would saw he was pretty kickass and, mostly definately, not a pushover.

I'm pretty sure Palpatine wouldn't ruin his beautiful face intentionally. D:

Darth_Death
02-23-2006, 08:08 PM
By the way, Mace did not beat Palpatine. If at any time Palpatine wanted to slaughter mace...he could have. But he had the whole thing planned out. He used his "defeat" as a ploy to lure Anakin to his side, knowing full-well that the young distraught Jedi would side with him.

In a way its correct and in another its wrong. Palpatine was beat by the time he was on the grond and cornered by Mace. But soon after Anikan entered the room he made up and act as if he was defensevly being murdered (even when anikan new of him being a sith) and was all whiny and saying "Anikan dont let him kill me i am weak" (or something like that) and when Anikan cut mace's arm Palpatine sprang up and killed mace. So technikly you are right that Palpitine acted some of the duel out but there is no doubt Mace could have killed him (with or without Palpatine pretending)

Master Dakari
02-24-2006, 12:15 AM
So what, you've never heard of Lucas saying that so it isn't true?
No, that's not what I'm saying at all. I was asking if he could direct me to the a source that has quoted Lucas as saying such. And I asked that so I could see it for myself. It would be a first and only that Lucas has said that.

but there is no doubt Mace could have killed him (with or without Palpatine pretending)
And I never said he couldn't. Palpatine - in my opinion - was feigning defeat. I believe he was doing this because he knew Anakin was coming, and the sight of an "innocent old man" being cornered at lightsaber-tip would aid in Anakin's siding with him, and eventual conversion. Let's face it, if Anakin saw Palpatine blasting away at Mace's lightsaber with his very own crimson blade, then it would have taken a lot more persuasion for Anakin to take his side.

However, with Palpatine on the ground and cowering in the corner of the window seal, Mace could have easily just stepped forward and lodged his blade through Palpatine's face. But this was a factor and chance that Palpatine had already weighed and considered worth taking. Yes, Mace could have easily killed him there, but Palpatine put himself in that predicament, not Mace.

I'm pretty sure Palpatine wouldn't ruin his beautiful face intentionally.
Considering as to how he even used his pain from the initial reflection to increase the power of the lightning, he could have cared less. He even told Anakin in the novelization, "I will miss the face of Palpatine. But this face will do to serve our purposes." Or something to that effect, when he was putting his Sith robes on. Whether intentional or not, he did it without a second thought, and used it to further his own agenda.

Kurgan
02-24-2006, 12:39 PM
This weekend if I get time I'll pop in my ROTS DVD to find Lucas's proof of Palpatine being beat by Windu. Until then, trust me. ;)

Palpatine may be a scheming madman, but it's not godlike. He doesn't plan EVERYTHING in advance, nor is he all-knowing. Otherwise he might have forseen getting thrown down a hole by his apprentice...

For Palpy's silly faces, this guy's site has them in Reason #46 (http://www.chefelf.com/starwars/ep3_41-50.php)! (and yes, it is satire) ;)

Redtech
02-24-2006, 01:41 PM
Satire based on facts? Woo, edgy ground. I seriously wonder if Lucas lost the plot with the Palp scene, especially when the newer films at least tried to be seriouser.

Kurgan
02-24-2006, 09:23 PM
I just had to say it because a lot of people didn't understand. You've gotta admit those are some funny faces! Mace's Vapaad style was barely able to keep the Jedi Master from bursting into laughter during the fight... ;)

Soogz
02-25-2006, 12:23 AM
Actually, to tell you the truth I am glad he died the way he did. I never really cared for him that much.

Redtech
02-25-2006, 09:55 AM
Now I know you're a darksider!

Pho3nix
02-26-2006, 06:56 PM
Yeah he was the best death, even though I think the Jedi should have sensed that something was wrong and fought back.

SarahSkywalker
03-10-2006, 03:26 PM
Yeah, Ki-Adi-Mundi's death scene was the best. The look on his face when he realises the Clone Troopers are turning on him is so heartbreaking!

LordTyranneix
03-13-2006, 12:18 PM
it was pretty stupid how the clone troopers on Kashyyk (I think its Kashyyk.... the one with the giant flowers lol) just kept shooting the Twi'lek Jedi* for about an hour after she died.... ¬¬

*yeah yeah... sorry for being so ignorant...

have the prequel trilogies always had their own category? new fearures!!!1 woot! :o :o

There is a reason they do that. The Clones are fully aware of Order 66 well before it actaully takes place. You find this out in Battlefront II. As to the reason she died so quickly was because although the clones could not disobey and order and save her, they made her death as quickly as possible so she would not suffer, since she saved several legions of troopers including the 501st on Felucia. Without her their campaign against the Seperatist on that planet would have faild and THOUSANDS of clones would have died. So to repay her, they made her death very quick.

Lord Tyranneix

british lad
03-13-2006, 01:31 PM
I don't think the Battlefront II storyline is cannon....

MachineCult
03-13-2006, 05:43 PM
It's in the Databank, I assume that means that it is canon.

TSR
03-16-2006, 09:46 AM
i find it amusing that the only time you really get to see them properly is when they die. trust me to...

KyleOfHarpenden
04-21-2006, 09:12 PM
ye the 501st rule,Ki-Adi's death was done well but they should have stressed in his character more coz he was a jcm so he deserves more of a story, The sidious thing Windu beat him mainly on luck(my opinion) because yoda couldnt beat him but i think yoda didnt lose if he was a bit taller(and a bit more ruthless) he could have wiped the floor with palpatine(the taller thing would be him haning on) it was just luck sidious got the like grip and yoda fell thats it to be fair sidious should have just been pushed out of the window;)

Henz
04-21-2006, 10:42 PM
By the way, if Mace had actually beaten Palpatine, then why the stars didn't Yoda defeat him?

Because Yoda is a midget and a ****e swordsman. Mace was a better fighter. Yoda was just smarter.

PoiuyWired
05-03-2006, 09:16 PM
If thats the case he should have her frozen in carbonite ... looks nice in his bedroom.

JoesGuy
07-16-2006, 07:01 AM
Still, Zett was facing thousands of Clonetroopers, and managed to fight his way onto the balcony. The way he died, though... doesn't sit well with me.

): He should have survived. That way, he could have been in the TV show. D:

So you're saying Mundi, taken by surprise would still last longer than the padawan Zett, after what seems like about fifteen minutes after the temple was attacked? Well, to each their own I guess. :)

Pho3nix
07-17-2006, 08:48 AM
All the Jedi deaths were just...pathetic :| I mean a lifelong training of "predicting" and sensing everything around you and a bunch of Clone Troopers can just kill them in a heartbeat.

Redtech
07-17-2006, 01:23 PM
Heck, at least in KOTOR they die with dignity and tons of firepower needed. Heck, the Jedi died faster than droids do under the same conidtions. OK there's the element of surprise, but can't they sense emotions?

PoiuyWired
07-17-2006, 06:11 PM
Well, other than the Jedis feeled betrayed and somewhat in shock, some of them Do sense it coming. But the mission and condition they are in is just maid for their demise. Remember they are being attacked by both the cloens and the Seps. Also, if a Jedi is in a vehicle he is only as good as the ride he is in, Jedis usually can't do many of their tricks while flying thru space.

Though I think the clone sshould be nice and kill the yum-yum Jedis in a more subtle way... they look better in carbonite as said. My bedroom wal would look lovely with a nice carbonite of Secura, Offee, Zule, Siri or Fey.

Blade_UK
10-07-2006, 04:56 PM
The Order 66 Executions were great the music was great.

Ki Adi Mundi with the snow falling "Come ON" they turn on him and die, Plo Koon in the Fighter. it was great

JoesGuy
10-07-2006, 10:54 PM
All the Jedi deaths were just...pathetic :| I mean a lifelong training of "predicting" and sensing everything around you and a bunch of Clone Troopers can just kill them in a heartbeat.

The presence of the dark side was blinding them from the entire plot. No amount of training could've saved them.

Jeff
10-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Ki Adi Mundi with the snow falling "Come ON" they turn on him and die, Plo Koon in the Fighter. it was greatI thought that was ash, not snow.

MachineCult
10-08-2006, 06:48 AM
^^^ It was.

PoiuyWired
10-09-2006, 12:33 PM
Yes its snow, contaminated maybe, but still snow. (like, yellow snow is still snow)

The presence of the dark side was blinding them from the entire plot. No amount of training could've saved them.

Actually a few of them got away, only to be killed afterwards. Some got the welcoming party at the jedi Temple, others ate it by witchunter parties, and some got a meeting with Vader.

MachineCult
10-09-2006, 12:53 PM
Yes its snow, contaminated maybe, but still snow. (like, yellow snow is still snow)
What makes you say that?

Republic artillery carriers reduced much of the city and crystalline landscape into rubble, polluting the icy winds with a persistent pall of gray ash.

Henz
10-14-2006, 12:10 PM
Off-topic... I like that Palpatine lost the fight to Windu. Palpy was a minipulating B****** but wasn't perfect; and Windu was a better swordsman.

PoiuyWired
10-14-2006, 05:10 PM
What makes you say that?

Nice Quote. I suppose its "ash" then. I was under the impression that it is a heavy polluted icy world, so the thingy from the sky are some kind of polluted snow.

JoesGuy
10-15-2006, 04:40 AM

Actually a few of them got away, only to be killed afterwards. Some got the welcoming party at the jedi Temple, others ate it by witchunter parties, and some got a meeting with Vader.

I was refering to those unlucky enough to die. Many were jedi masters.

Negative Sun
10-16-2006, 03:41 PM
I watched the movie yesterday, and I noticed he takes down at least one of them...