PDA

View Full Version : Can't find HK Vocabualtor [may contain spoilers]

SSO_DarthVader_
02-12-2006, 10:05 AM
I can't seem to find the HK Vocabualtor for HK-47. I've been either buying or receiving parts that I already have for him, but no luck with the vocabualtor. I've passed Peragus, Telos, Nar Shaddaa, Korriban, Dxun (except for the weapons cache quest), and half-way done with Onderon (haven't returned for the 2nd time yet). Right now I'm on Dantooine, hoping that I will find the final piece before I head back to Onderon. HK-47 is one of my favorite characters, and it's frusterating that I can't use him, even though I'm already so far into the game.

If anyone can tell me where to find a HK vocabualtor, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks!

Ghost Down
02-12-2006, 10:07 AM
isn't the vocabulator the first part that u find at Peragus ?

- Dream Evil :vamp1:

SSO_DarthVader_
02-12-2006, 10:11 AM
If it is, then HK-47 is going to sleep for the rest of the journey. :Open2:

SSO_DarthVader_
02-12-2006, 10:20 AM
Is there another way to get the vocabulator? I apparently forgot to loot HK-50's body.

Ghost Down
02-12-2006, 10:39 AM
Try KSE or the cheat console ..

SSO_DarthVader_
02-12-2006, 10:48 AM
I apologize for the "noobish" question but, is KSE a software that works along KOTOR II? What's the full name, so I can google it. Thanks man, appreciate it.

Ghost Down
02-12-2006, 10:52 AM
KSE is the Kotor Savegame Editor, it works for both Kotor and Kotor II. u can download it at http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php

changed the URL to the direct page on the site to find it easier :) ~ ChAiNz.2da

The Eyes
02-12-2006, 03:49 PM
its much more easier to get it at peragus from the HK-50, but since that isn't an option, try the cheat console for easiest results, havent tried this myself but,for the HK Vocabulator, type in on the cheat console "giveitem hkpart04"