PDA

View Full Version : What is the creepiest thing you've notice in the game? (Spoilers?)

zadi
02-18-2006, 05:30 AM
I think the creepiest thing in the TSL game I've noticed, and I'll have to replay the first game to compare, is the fact that the other Exile heads you can choose from is used in various locations. The most obvious location is on Onderon among the crowd. The first dozen or so times I never noticed but the last few times I've played the game I did notice and since I am learning how to modify skins I really noticed it since the coloring of my heads have changed and because of it I REALLY noticed the crowd has one person (Onderon citizen/crowd) each with a non-used Exile head.

I noticed as I was modifying the skins (specifically eye and hair color) that the TSL skins are the KOTOR skins with a few of the skins being reskins of each other. I'm sure only the modders would know that and don't know if it's been discussed before since I didn't do a forum search.

Buzz1978
02-18-2006, 08:23 AM
The creepiest thing was that I actually met "myself" the last time I played TSL ... and killed "myself". Would have been like the Luke on Dagobah thing in Ep5 if it would have been on purpose...

CountVerilucus
02-18-2006, 12:26 PM
Well this isn't creepy, but I noticed that the only fat people are hutts and gamorreans.

The_Mandalore
02-18-2006, 01:15 PM
Well this isn't creepy, but I noticed that the only fat people are hutts and gamorreans.
HaHa! Noticed that too huh?

Lantzen
02-18-2006, 01:38 PM
They maybe have healthy food at the star wars universe, or all is on diet :)

igyman
02-18-2006, 03:30 PM
One of the crepier things I've seen is when you're on board the Harbinger and you listen to the ship's medical officer's log and in the end you hear Sion's voice saying:''I have come for the Jedi.''

JediMaster12
02-18-2006, 05:26 PM
Creepy is the Ravager when you come to the blast point for the charges. One looks out to the vacuum of space and the conversation about the ship barely being held together is scary.

igyman
02-18-2006, 11:06 PM
And how about the cutscene of Sion breaking from his kolto tank aboard the Harbinger?

As for the Ravager, I like the concept of it - a shipwreck being held together and powered by the Force (at least it's how I like to see it) is very creepy, but I don't like the fact that it looks a lot like Darth Vader's Super-Star Destroyer.

Melly
02-19-2006, 02:12 AM
I think the creepiest thing in the TSL game I've noticed, and I'll have to replay the first game to compare, is the fact that the other Exile heads you can choose from is used in various locations. The most obvious location is on Onderon among the crowd. The first dozen or so times I never noticed but the last few times I've played the game I did notice <snip>

Minor spoiler ahead

Especially those five or so guys that attack you after you talked to Master Kavar for the first time. It was like attack of the clones, since they all had the same head!!!

Master Dakari
02-19-2006, 03:13 AM
Especially those five or so guys that attack you after you talked to Master Kavar for the first time. It was like attack of the clones, since they all had the same head!!!

Yeah. Everytime I go through that part, my mind races back to when Chris Avelon assured us - eragerly awaiting fans - that we would not be running into clones all throughout the game...and then I laugh.

Come to think of it, I ran into more clones in TSL than I did in K1. Almost sad, really.

Hallucination
02-19-2006, 01:04 PM
The thing I found really creepy is the fact that tonnes of species capable of are travelling through hyperspace, but the don't know how to make a sword kill people when it goes through them. Real advanced:xp:.

And then on the Ravager, you fight Sith Elite Troopers, but they suck so bad my bro said they should be called elite cooks, even though cooks know how to use a blade :xp:. So I guess they're war janitors or something like that.

stoffe
02-19-2006, 01:35 PM
And then on the Ravager, you fight Sith Elite Troopers, but they suck so bad my bro said they should be called elite cooks, even though cooks know how to use a blade :xp:. So I guess they're war janitors or something like that.

How "elite" would you manage to keep yourself if you signed up to fight a war under a charismatic and inspiring leader like Revan, but eventually instead ended up being stationed on a shipwreck that never steers anywhere near civilization other than when your boss wants to feed (not exactly leaving much opportunity for shore leave)? And instead of following Revan in an epic war you end up serving under some weird thing that slowly drains your life force to sustain itself... :)

Wouldn't be difficult to lose faith in your cause under those circumstances. I doubt Nihilus grunts are the most fanatical and motivated troops in the galaxy. :)

On topic: The only remotely scary place in TSL that I can remember would be the abandoned Sith Academy on Korriban, and the bridge on Nihilus ship. Overall the game wasn't particularily scary. (VtM:Bloodlines is still has the scariest area in a game I've played so far.)

HerbieZ
02-19-2006, 07:42 PM
Creepiest thing/s in the game i noticed are right at the beggining. When the exile is lying on the medical bed in the Ebon Hawk and i think you view him through either the camera or via T3. His eyelids were glued so far back he had this permanant stark stare that looked as if you just kicked him in the groin or something. The second was Peragus, i played it and it was EXTREMELY creepy with the music and the unexplained happenings on the station. Because it was my first time playing, i was still clueless as to what happened on the station by the end of the game, as it was one of those "Hold your breath til your through and make sure you don't poo" moments.

Cygnus Q'ol
02-20-2006, 11:43 AM
Gives me the creeps...

Nihilus' voice.

Touching a kinrath scent gland.

Kreia's concern for my sex life.

Rakgouls (I know they were in KotOR, but they were still creepy).

Jolee naked.

Jae Onasi
02-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Kotor: Rakghouls. Yukk.
TSL: That nasty eyeball thing Sion has going.

Cygnus Q'ol
02-20-2006, 01:57 PM
Kotor: Rakghouls. Yukk.
TSL: That nasty eyeball thing Sion has going.

Yeah, what was that all about?
His focus on the force could hold the rest of his body together but couldn't hold his eyeball in?

Maybe a Cannok ate it.

Vladimir-Vlada
02-20-2006, 03:58 PM
I think that, by far, the creepiest thing was the woman with the droid (meaning disgusting) and the Tombs on Korriban.

HerbieZ
02-20-2006, 05:19 PM
Maybe a Cannok ate it.

I second that notion.

MachineCult
02-20-2006, 05:43 PM
I think that, by far, the creepiest thing was the woman with the droid (meaning disgusting) and the Tombs on Korriban.
I must have missed that bit...

JediMaster12
02-20-2006, 07:55 PM
Gives me the creeps...

Nihilus' voice.
What? incoherent sounds that it can't be put into a translation?

Kreia's concern for my sex life.
Doubly gross and disturbing. I guess she had nothing better to do than pick at you:D

Jolee naked.
Ahh!!! Don't even want to think about it. It was bad enough I tried escaping from the Leviathan by using him. He was in his underwear! Bad memories that you had to bring up didn't you?

igyman
02-21-2006, 05:37 AM
Nihilus' voice was creepy, but I wish there was a subtitle, so I could know what he was saying.

Kreia's concern of the Exile's sex life, now that's just weird.

And the Exile turning out to be a pimp, I mean you could make a pass at every female party member, except, I think, Kreia. It was fun on one hand, but on the other I don't know...

(Post No 200!! Woohoo for me :))

Gasha
02-21-2006, 07:16 AM
If it counts, it was the kotor2 web site. I was hangin around at some forums, when I thought "maybe I could visit the web site of Kotor 2". So I opened the window, and since my connection was slow, I continued to read at the forums while waiting for the site to load. Then, suddenly, Sions voice came from the kotor 2 web site, and since I didn't know the site had sounds, I though I was losing my mind.

Cygnus Q'ol
02-21-2006, 11:44 AM
Creepy? One word,

Selkath.

...need I say more?

igyman
02-21-2006, 03:24 PM
Selkath, creepy? They're great - a completely new race with a new language and an interesting appearance.

90SK
02-21-2006, 03:36 PM
Their voices sounded like someone choking on his own vomit, IMO.

The creepiest thing for me was probably the whole Peragus - Harbinger scene. I especially liked the part when you first seen Sion, from a distance, slowly advancing on you through the dark corridor.

Either that, or Malachor.

JediMaster12
02-21-2006, 05:38 PM
The sounds of the tomb on Korriban. The moanings, wierd sounds and them whoops there's a tukata or a shyrack waiting to eat you, along with a few corpses.

The Distorted
02-21-2006, 05:52 PM
The only part I found creepy-like in both the games was in the prologue section of Kotor 2 - that was very well-done, and atmospheric, gave you a sense of uneasiness...especially when you go outside on to the Ebon Hawk's hull, with Peragus in the background. 'Twas cool. 'twas...

PoiuyWired
02-21-2006, 05:59 PM
Malachor V is badly made... The doorway of the Academy thing is kinda cool, but the planet itself should have been better, and the "kill em all" sequence lacks any good organizing. Basically its like some old DooM level.

90SK
02-21-2006, 06:11 PM
^ The music made all the difference, though, as it did in many cases with TSL.

JediMaster12
02-22-2006, 01:57 PM
True. Darth Sion's music was creepy. The Harbinger gave me goosebumps even though I knew that Sith assassins would come out at any moment.

The Distorted
02-22-2006, 04:10 PM
Disregard what I said in my last post - by far the creepiest scene I remember now, is when you confront Sion on Malachor if you're a female character...when he starts talking about how you are his weakness and (basically) that he loves you. That's just wrong, man. Plain wrong. :tsk: Especially if your LS in nature. He's a zombie man - he's frickin' undead, for the love of god! :eyeraise: *shudders at the prospect of innapropriate thoughts* :barf:

:lol:

Bob Lion54
02-22-2006, 04:54 PM
Mission Vao: "Im not a kid. I'm fourteen years old Carth."
In itself, its not so creepy. Up untill that line, I was thinking "OH yea! I gots me a sexy Blue Twi'lek on my party! WOOT!" When she said that, I felt pretty creepy....

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 01:00 PM
How about Juhani hinting that she really REALLY likes you, especially if you are a female?

PoiuyWired
02-23-2006, 02:30 PM
I actually like the female response of Juhani... too bad it didn't lead to anywhere... *sigh*

Vladimir-Vlada
02-23-2006, 02:58 PM
How about Juhani hinting that she really REALLY likes you, especially if you are a female?
That is creepy... to a woman. I on the other hand have a... different approach on that.

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 03:06 PM
That would make sense if you were a guy. Of course I remember the same kind of feeling from a book called Tandia where the main character PK says he loves Hymies (supposed to be Morrie) but not the romantic kind. More of a deep brotherly love I guess. Maybe that's what Juhani feels though it would make me very uncomfortable. That's just me.

lord ignarn
02-23-2006, 03:35 PM
Malachor V was very creepy, I mean the whole concept and the planet itself, and also the Peragus sleeping quarters, I hate that area!!! :headblast: it´s just disgusting and sinister :mob:

Also the feeling of despair of the abandoned Korriban academy or the Dantooine enclave sublevel, it´s so blue.

Reclaimer
02-23-2006, 05:31 PM
I found nothing really 'creepy' in the game. I thought it was pretty normal.

JediMaster12
02-23-2006, 06:14 PM
Then you must be the normal one of the group. I got chills a bit first time through on Malachor with the music.

Reclaimer
02-24-2006, 05:22 PM
Then you must be the normal one of the group.

I guess I am. I am ashamed.

* goes and sits in corner for being normal *

No really, I found absolutly NOTHING 'creepy' about it. I thought it was a very intense game, but NOT 'creepy.'

Bigtattoo
02-24-2006, 10:52 PM
Malachor V was very creepy, I mean the whole concept and the planet itself, .
Ditto, esp facing the Storm Beasts for the first time.

Soogz
02-25-2006, 12:10 AM
Hmm one thing that scares the hell out of me is the Dxun moon. Never really liked that place at all...

Suikotsu
02-25-2006, 12:47 AM
Attons messed up sith past
"I did what I did with all Jedi. I hurt her. I hurt her a lot. And then, right when I thought she couldn't take anymore - she showed me the Force. In my head. And I felt everything she felt, and I heard just an echo of what the Force was. And how what I was doing... I think I loved her, but it wasn't that kind of love. It was the kind of love where you're willing to give up everything for someone you don't even know. I killed her for crawling in my head, for showing me that. But before she opened her mind to mine, my only thought was that I would love to kill her. In the end, she sacrificed herself to keep my secret, to prevent the Sith from knowing about that touch of the Force inside me. She wasted her life to save me. Me."

MayNilad Warrior
02-26-2006, 02:31 AM
Korriban Tombs
Dark Side Corruption, esp. the eyes...
Peragus was a bit creepy, all the dead bodies and that terminator feeling

Vaelastraz
02-26-2006, 08:55 AM
The only scary thing in TSL to me was the start at the Peragus station... i really liked how you could discover what happened to the other guys in the Bacta Tanks...and everything went out of control at the station.. Peragus was really great if you take the time to watch every single holo vid.

But other than that there's nothing scary:
Nihilus voice was goddamn annoying
Malachor was empty although the music was pretty suitable to create a scary feeling
Korriban wasnt scary at all, i dont know why
Sion seems to be so stupid, iam not afraid of him.

A REAL scary game is F.E.A.R .. i am not able to play it in the night when iam alone because it scares the **** out of me...
Doom 3 was also scary at the start.
OH and vampire 2 was too :D

zadi
02-26-2006, 03:11 PM
A REAL scary game is F.E.A.R .. i am not able to play it in the night when iam alone because it scares the **** out of me...
Doom 3 was also scary at the start.
OH and vampire 2 was too :D

F.E.A.R and Doom 3 weren't scary for me at all. Both KOTOR weren't scary but like I mentioned in my original post, the Onderon scenes did creep me out since the heads used were all potential Exiles.

igyman
02-27-2006, 09:16 AM
I didn't play F.E.A.R., but Doom 3 was pretty damaging to my nerves - it scared the hell out of me and since we're mentioning other scary games (even though it's off topic), here's another one that scared the hell out of me, more than Doom 3 - it was the Shalebridge Cradle mission in Thief 3 Deadly Shadows - not much enemies, but those sounds and atmosphere... creepy.

Vaelastraz
02-27-2006, 10:46 AM
Ok i understand if you arent scared by Doom. :D
But even FEAR didnt scar you? oO
Imo fear is just as good as movies like The Grudge or the Ring..
But i have to admit, my nerves arent that good when it comes to Horror :D

The Eyes
02-27-2006, 03:21 PM
First time playing through, I was so happy seeing "Dantooine" on the star map, I loved that place in K1. But then when you see the enclave in rubble...

And also when you learn about the deaths of Master Zhar and Master Dorak.

[SPOILER!!]

But the most creepy was when you read the description of the the masters when Kreia drains their life. I think it was like, " This master's body is lifeless, and void of the force" or something.

zadi
02-27-2006, 04:25 PM
Ok i understand if you arent scared by Doom. :D
But even FEAR didnt scar you? oO
Imo fear is just as good as movies like The Grudge or the Ring..
But i have to admit, my nerves arent that good when it comes to Horror :D

The Grudge and The Ring were poor remakes of the original Japanese movies. I don't get scared easily, I'm the type that LOVES to have nightmares but I do get creeped out which in my book is different then getting scared. That's why the potential Exile heads on Onderon creeps me out because it follows the line of "what if" and I hate "what if."

PoiuyWired
02-27-2006, 05:35 PM
what "Exile Heads" ??

JediMaster12
02-27-2006, 06:22 PM
I don't scare easy either, except for the Mummy walkthrough at Universal Studios. I scream and want to run out as quick as I can. As to the games in TSL I though Sion was creepy, especially when he first speaks to Kreia.

zadi
02-27-2006, 07:22 PM
what "Exile Heads" ??

You know how you have the choice to pick out what head you want to use for your Exile (female/male... black/white/Asian). On Onderon, the characters walking around uses those heads (really noticable with the crowd around Ponlar). I've never noticed it anywhere else in the game other then on Onderon.

http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/9641/kotor005030zo.th.jpg (http://img357.imageshack.us/my.php?image=kotor005030zo.jpg)

PoiuyWired
02-28-2006, 04:28 PM
Well, if I remember right, the PC head you are using for your Exile won't be used as NPC, the rest will all be npc-able.

This is a weird event you have in that picture. Must see if it happens in my game.

JediMaster12
02-28-2006, 05:15 PM
It does, I've noticed it and I've had to do a double take. That is disturbing. The more common head is the Asian head. All the people come off an assembly line.

Nanda Keon
02-28-2006, 05:35 PM
I think the creepiest thing about the game, if anything fighting the zakkheg, man it worries you just seeing it

Cygnus Q'ol
03-01-2006, 01:03 PM
...did I mention the Selkath language?

I meant to.
I'd rather listen to amplified fingernail scratching on chalkboards.(uuugh!)

JediMaster12
03-01-2006, 02:49 PM
^^
I couldn't agree anymore on the Selkath language

Another creepy part in the games is the Academy with all the fallen down columns and the rubbles everywhere and the strange whispers that something is happening. In KOTOR I didn't like it when you come across the student who does drain life on the Rodian. I couldn't bear hearing it.

Busby06
03-01-2006, 04:15 PM
First post yay! But i've read these forums for quite sometimes.

Anyway.... I think a creepy part was when your at Korriban and you walk to the collapsed enterence to the destroyed (i assume) outpost. Nothing there so you turn back and the door closes and sith appear.

The whole door closing and the sense of being trap was kinda freeky.

JediMaster12
03-01-2006, 05:36 PM
First off welcome to the forum Busby06!!

What you mentioned is creepy but I think for me, most of the creepy stuff comes from KOTOR like on the Star Forge particularly with the music. However the Star Forge is kind of a moot point because I go in with a charged zeal for battle. It drives my family nuts when I shout "Battle!"

Clone L68362
03-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Peragus and Korriban were pretty creepy, but Malachor was the creepiest. The fact that your walking around a broken, Sith controlled planet where tons of people died and there's always thunder storms and creepy gas vents and you're all alone and the Ebon Hawk is broken and giant monsters walk around and the music that gives you a feeling of despair made it really creepy. Wow that was a big sentence.

Cygnus Q'ol
03-02-2006, 01:00 PM
Yes I agree, Malachor really unnerved me.

But, I wonder what a kinrath scent gland really looks like.
...or smells like.

Would you wear it around your neck?
...and how would you get it from them exactly?

zadi
03-02-2006, 03:05 PM
...and how would you get it from them exactly?

I think the merc in the cave tells you it's the gland near the butt of the creature. In fact let me double check that.... Yup, he said it's near the butt.

Merc: The common Kinrath have an odor-emitting gland near their rectum that keeps them from attacking each other. When carefully extracted with surgical tools, the gland will still function.

Point Man
03-05-2006, 03:12 PM
Peragus is creepy to me because it is this place that is supposed to be bristling with activity, and everyone is dead.

Calda Raric
03-05-2006, 06:32 PM
The first time I played it and the Harbinger came in and showed the cutscene of Darth Sion; that creeped me out.

igyman
03-06-2006, 05:10 PM
Yeah, Sion's intro scene was pretty creepy - how he shows up behind you when you're onboard the Harbinger, but to me it was really creepy to listen to that medbay hololog and at the end hear Sion's voice saying:''I have come for the Jedi!'', or the holorecording of Sion's escape from his Kolto tank.

PoiuyWired
03-06-2006, 06:05 PM
I think the merc in the cave tells you it's the gland near the butt of the creature. In fact let me double check that.... Yup, he said it's near the butt.

Merc: The common Kinrath have an odor-emitting gland near their rectum that keeps them from attacking each other. When carefully extracted with surgical tools, the gland will still function.

Come to think of it, Kinrath Glands may actually smell nice... consider some RL perfume ingredients comes from funny parts of animals originally.

zadi
03-06-2006, 06:29 PM
Come to think of it, Kinrath Glands may actually smell nice... consider some RL perfume ingredients comes from funny parts of animals originally.

Not necessarily. The musk oil from a musk rat actually stinks before it's processed.

dede_frost
03-06-2006, 10:58 PM
The creepiest thing for me has to be the description of Jedi masters' bodies after Kreia kills them, its like:
"This Jedi Master's body is lifeles, worse than lifeless, it feels as a void in the force around him"

That was just scary, although the rest of the game was ok for me.

PazaakPrincess
03-07-2006, 08:47 AM
I have to say when I first played TSL I thought Peragus was creepy because it was deserted and I kept expecting Sion to come inside and get me and I thought Harbinger was creepy after you saw the holo logs again I kept expecting him to break me in two but you never fight him so when I played it again I wasn't creeped out at all through Peragus and Harbinger.

The broken Korriban is very creepy though, I thought it was mildly creepy in the caves in the first game and the fact that the academy is all dark and spooky but because there are lots of people around it's not as bad in the first game. Although I had a weird glitch on my XBox where everytime you run through the spaceport at certain point you hear the screams of the Rhodian again that was creepy.

Malachor was definitely creepy especially because you are so alone. I found a lot of TSL rather lonely and almost depressing which is probably why I like places like Onderon because it's a bit more lively and you aren't deprived of your party members. I think there wasn't enough butt-ins from the party members I kept stopping to talk to them but they would never have anything interesting to say unless on the Ebon Hawk.

In Kotor I found korriban slightly creepy in the tombs and caves especially. The underwater part of Manaan was slightly creepy as well especially when you are alone in the suit.

I know TSL was meant to be "darker" but I would prefer to keep my party members with me and have a few more light hearted moments to break up the loneliness.

Did anyone else have that glitch on XBox where your part dissapears from you in the Ithorian base? and when you leave you get called back to defend them from czerka (LS) you are still alone. Originally I thought they were all waiting for me in the space dock or the apartment so I went back to fight all the czerka agents alone which was hellish and I died many times. But on my second go I realised that all you had to do was goto the party screen and re-select them before leaving the ithorian base the first time then you weren't alone.

goathax
03-19-2006, 05:40 AM
How am I the first one to bring up the Kotor2 moment: "Apathy is death. Apathy is death. Apathy is death."

Not one thing in 1 or 2 scared me at all except that. That part was terrifying.

PoiuyWired
03-20-2006, 06:03 PM
I feel Releaved when I see that actually, after being trapped in some infinite loop of dialogue for 10 minutes straight.

Safefire
03-20-2006, 06:23 PM
hmm, the thing that scared me the most was the part on peragus where you hear the medilog of that miner having his legs burnt off. and malachor ofcourse, creaped the **** outta me. as for kotor, must have been the part on the leviathan where carth breaks down about his wife and kids being killed by that general (don't remember his name), dramatic and all.

JediMaster12
03-21-2006, 02:15 AM
Admiral Saul Karath attacked Telos FYI.

"Five droids...burning the outer door...they're forcing their way into the bay, aghh my leg they burned through my leg!..."
Yep that's creepy.
Oh and the other:
"I sense you my master faint, weak."
"Your senses betray you. As you betrayed me."
"After all that has happened still you live. You are difficult to kill."
"For one as limited as you, perhaps. To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failing."
"The failure is yours. No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull. No longer do I suffer beneath teachings that weaken us. And now you run in search of the Jedi. They are all dead, save one, and one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness that is to come."
"Perhaps. We shall see."

With all the lighting and stuff on the Harbinger added, that is creepy.

†Saint_Killa†
03-27-2006, 10:54 AM
The way they put Peragus was like doom star wars style.

DarthLinde
03-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Except for the fact that you were being attacked by robots instead of demons lol

†Saint_Killa†
03-28-2006, 01:07 AM
Exacto!!!! :D Peragus creeped me out when I first played the game.

Shem
04-03-2006, 08:05 PM
This is pretty creepy
http://img418.imageshack.us/img418/5986/telosbattle113rx.jpg

igyman
04-07-2006, 04:10 PM
How am I the first one to bring up the Kotor2 moment: "Apathy is death. Apathy is death. Apathy is death."

Not one thing in 1 or 2 scared me at all except that. That part was terrifying.

How come I didn't think of this one? It's one of the better parts of the game - creepy and cool at the same time.

Uber_Saber
04-07-2006, 04:46 PM
Quite frankly, the relationship between Mira and Hanharr had me a little worried, but perhaps that was just me.

And Atton (In re: Kreia): "Sure, she might have looked nice once, but it takes a lot of hard living to put lines like that on yah." I mean, that inspires some images that really didn't need inspiring.

PoiuyWired
04-07-2006, 08:44 PM
Actually, in a weird way we can set it up so that Mira-Hanharr is in this Love-Hate Love Tangle. Hey it would be a darn beautiful story too.

Story-wise it would be wonderful. Yes I know many people are not into this wookiee-human thing, so lets step back a second and think about he story, assuming both to be human if you can't see thru the wookiee species thingy.

Ok, mean cool bloody anti-hero type bad boy got saved by this nice angelic hot chick, and now they are attracted to each other. Boy is a bit on the subbie side and wants to be binded to girl.

Things didn't work out well obviously cause they are sooo different, so boy try to kill girl instead. Ok every time he tries, either girl got away, or he didn't finish his kills. Either way, the tangle continues on. I won't be surprised that they even help each other out during these times, but obviously both would not admit such happenings.

Eventually on M-V, they have this fight, and one of them got tired of it, and deliberately gets killed in the fight, without letting the other know. This won't be strange either, M-W being a planet of betryal and all.

shinyjedi
04-11-2006, 03:46 AM
Sion's voice is the voice of a sith holocron. It's kind of creepy, but not as creepy as the final meeting with Atris when the whole room full of holocrons suddenly start yammering all at once and she tells you to beat it. The shyrack cave tomb, overall, wasn't bad, but the scene where you met your dead troops was kind of creepy. You already knew they were dead and gone, but you couldn't help but fight when the mandalorian's came busting in. (okay, I couldn't)

The selkath voices aren't creepy, just disturbing.

But the creepiest thing of all, in both games.....

When you left a planet

and later returned.

No matter how long you'd been gone

EVERYBODY WAS STILL STANDING RIGHT WHERE YOU"D LEFT THEM!!!!

AAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

†Saint_Killa†
04-11-2006, 04:52 AM
Another creepy thing is that everybody's a droid. Aliens and other human extras say the same things and so repetitively. Your PC and party members are the only organic species in the whole galaxy!!! :hor: :hor: :hor:

miraavery
04-13-2006, 04:17 AM
i thought it was really creepy in KOTOR on korriban when u confront UTHARS old master and he is sucking the life out of you or that other guy... real sketchy... kreia's interest in my hum... sex life... was also disturbing... the poor old woman has nothing betta to puicture in hre head *shudders*

Demonic Spoon
04-15-2006, 03:03 AM
I am playing through the game again, and so far, I found the HK droid (before he turns on you) playing the last few seconds of that engineer guy's life pretty creepy...

"Five droids...they're burning through the doors. OH NO! THEY'RE THROUGH THEY'RE;...AUGGGGGGGGGGGH MY LEG! THEY'RE BURNING THROUGH MY...."

And just the general way the HK droid acted...

But yeah...I know everything that happens, but when i play I try to forget it and immerse myself into the character/game and play as if it's the first runthrough. makes it so much more fun.

marvidchano
04-15-2006, 03:34 PM
definatly three parts scared the **** out of me.... hmm lets see... malachor music, korriban and when u listen to the hololog thing and u just hear: FIVE DROIDS, BASHING AT THE OUTER DOOR, OH NO THEY'VE GOT THROUGH! AAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHH THEY'RE BURNING THROUGH MY LEG AAAAGH.... or whatever he says, his screaming scared me a LOT

stoffe
04-15-2006, 04:37 PM
But the creepiest thing of all, in both games.....
When you left a planet
and later returned.
No matter how long you'd been gone
EVERYBODY WAS STILL STANDING RIGHT WHERE YOU"D LEFT THEM!!!!

They say that time slows as you approach the speed of light. In a galaxy with Faster-than-Light travel you should thus travel back in time during each space trip. So maybe your travel time perfectly compensate for the time you spend on other worlds, and you, seen from the NPCs perspective, have only been gone for a few seconds? Notice that there are no day/light cycles anywhere? Maybe the whole game takes place during a single day. :p

The KotOR games are generally rather non-scary. Don't know why, but the atmosphere in the game never gets me on edge. The only thing even remotely spooky I can think of would be the deserted ghost facility on Peragus. And possibly the big Rancor in KotOR. I don't like huge monsters with instakill attacks. :)

(On a tangent, the scariest places in games over all would be the "Ocean House Hotel" in VtM:Bloodlines and the "Well Enough Alone" level in Halo. The scary/creepy mood there is so palpable you can almost touch it. Notable that both those areas are very sparse with "regular" enemies.)

Lantzen
04-15-2006, 05:33 PM
The ocean house hotel really scared the crap out me. But for Kotor, i dont think the game is scary.

tbl1
04-18-2006, 08:21 AM
Darth Trayas black eyes.
The unintelligable holocrons in the telos academy near the end

JediMaster12
04-18-2006, 03:38 PM
The Ravager near the places where there are no ship wall. You stare out into space and wonder if the vaccum will suck you out.

Jeremia Skywalk
04-19-2006, 11:55 AM
LoL in this game there realy wa not a thing that would be at least near to being creepy. LoL i mean i allowed my 6 year old sister watch me at malchor five and she didnt even say that this place would be creepy or the music or Sion. She just asked me to play with the wookie and when i said there is no wookie at this level she just left my room (first time in last 3 years i think...)