PDA

View Full Version : galactic conquest with no Star Destroyers?

sherlockemery
02-26-2006, 04:55 PM
I'm playing a galactic conquest (the map with the most number of planets) and I'm the Rebellion on medium difficulty. I'm currently holding mor planets that the Empire, but I don't posses either Fondor or Kuat, but the Empire isn't producing anything but Tartans & Acclamators. I spied with C-3PO/R2-D2 and have seen 35 acclamators & 22 Tartans. I'm at tech level 5, where's the Star Destroyers to fight? I haven't seen one since I whacked Piett with Ackbar (and that was the only one I've seen).

I have the full XML file that is available for download on this forum, and have added Venators back in for the Rebellion, but have made no other changes...

Orao
02-26-2006, 05:46 PM
It isn't you. The AI is completly screwed up. It only builds low cost ships. Try changing the price of the ISD to see if that works....

sherlockemery
02-26-2006, 05:57 PM
I'm scared to do that, as they may end up building 10+ Star Destroyers, and while that would be fun if there was only one of those fleets, I'm sure they would end up making a ton of those fleets.

FunkyDwarf
02-27-2006, 08:14 AM
i found whilst the empire builds stuff all the rebels are quite happy to churn out a few mon cals