PDA

View Full Version : The Last Dynasty

Pages : [1] 2

arvik
03-02-2006, 10:10 PM
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away...

Star Wars: The Last Dynasty

Just as the Galaxy seems to be coming to peace, the sith themselves break apart. The rebelious stronger sith tore apart from the others and started a new order called the Dark Dwellers. The Dark Dwellers were able to completely bend and absorb the force and were very strong in the dark side.

The Dark Dwellers grew. One dynasty after another, until finally, a strong Dark Dweller named Ja' Mahia rose to power to destroy the Jedi, which he loathed. The leader of the Jedi, Reyshik and his right hand man, Mave soon were aware of the giant threat of the Dark Dwellers and declared war. Now, the last dynasty of the Dark Dwellers will face up against the mighty jedi where they will each need to show all the power.

Now, the leader of the Dark Dwellers is in his underground base in Coroscaunt, preparing for war...

arvik
03-02-2006, 10:14 PM
Ja' Mahia looked down at the undergound city that lay before him and watched the thousands of Dark Dweller troops march up and down the unkown streets. He walked inside his base and went up to the top floor. He was tired from the day of training. He went into his room and layed down.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 10:40 PM
Reyshik sighed a little, sitting on a chair on the side of the room in the council chambers on Alderaan. "We cannot think like that! The Dark Dwellers are a secret society, more like a club than an order!" He said to the rest of the seven council members. "But we shall not underestimate them, for they do wield the Dark Side with terrifying Force, and that is something to be expected," a Twi'lek Jedi Master said to Reyshik.

"Also, they seem to be gathering in Forces, and not just Dark Jedi. Soldiers as well, and Spies. We must be prepared for anything, and everything," a Miraluka Jedi Master spoke.

Reyshik sighed," I realize your points of view, and they shall be noted. But as of right now, we need to prepare for the inevitable. Gather our Forces and expect an attack on a large scale."

The Miraluka Jedi Master disagreed," We don't want to cause a tremor in the Force, for they shall feel it," she said.

Reyshik raised his right eyebrow," a tremor? Master Yuil? With the Forces being gathered by the Dark Dwellers, they have already made a Tremor to cover up ours, there will be no suspicions."

A Kathar Jedi Master spoke up," We need to defend our Enclaves. We need to-"

Reyshik interrupted, "What? Every planet? We don't have that many Jedi to do so, and if we did, they would stand guard for awhile, but in the end they would all be killed by the sheer numbers of the Dark Dwellers."

The Miraluka Jedi Master spoke," For the time being, we all voted that the Jedi Knights that we have now will be trained in the same fashion as a Jedi Master, or Weapon Master. We have no other choice. It's either fight back or be erased."

Reyshik nodded, "As you wish council, I will get to this at once. Meeting adjourned," he said, standing and bowing then walking out of the room. Mave, meet me at my quarters, we have much to discuss he thought, sending his thoughts to his apprentice.

Exerkis
03-02-2006, 10:44 PM
Mave picked up his master's thoughts, and filed them away in his mind, into the corner where he stored all of his messages between him and his master. He started for Reyshik's quarters. He arrived at the door, and knocked before entering. "What is it you wanted, Master?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-02-2006, 11:05 PM
"I need you to go to Coruscant to move the Jedi there, tell the other Council members to train the Jedi Knights more quickly and harshly, to make stronger and more trained forces to battle the Dark Dwellers. I shall stay here, and move the Jedi here." He glanced at Mave. "I know you don't use Lightsabers, bu you command the Force like me, and i'm sure you can do the same job as me," Reyshik said, closing his eyes. You'd better go before they close off the planet and invade, this planet shall soon be ravaged by war. You protect Coruscant while I protect Alderaan, make sure they don't get to the Enclave, under any circumstances.

Exerkis
03-02-2006, 11:28 PM
Mave nodded in understanding I will fight their capital ships in a cargo buggy if I have to, but I will keep them off of coroscant as long as I am alive. He went to his ship, and started off for coroscant. As they entered hyperspace he sat in his chambers, meditating, letting the force flow ever outwards, extending his perception, he felt the tainted pockets he knew must be the Dark Dwellers, and cursed the fact that he could not do anything about it. But Reyshik had asked him to defend coroscant, and that was exactly what he intended to do.

Writer
03-02-2006, 11:42 PM
Tanith Vessa smiled at the young man sitting across the table from her. He was a Jedi Padawan and really shouldn't have been in a bar and he definitely should not have been as drunk as he was. He shouldn't have been drunk at all. But that was irrelevant. In the last hour, Tanith had learned that the Jedi suspected a Dark Dweller attack.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked the young Jedi. He nodded eagerly. She leaned forward across the table. "I've been influencing your decisions since we met. It was because of my control of the Force that you found me so irresistably captivating. It was because of me that you found yourself drinking, though you admitted your master would kill you if he found out."

The Padawan's eyes widened and he slurred, "Yyoooouuu... Darshk Dwellshkerirr?"

"My name is Tanith Vessa," she answered. "Get out of here and tell your master. Trust me, you'll love the startled look on his face when you do."

The Padawan lurched to his feet and staggered for the door. Halfway there, he collapsed unconscious. Tanith sighed. "I meant after you slept that off, you moron..."

She stood and left the bar. As she walked away, she used the Force to snatch a passing creature's comlink from its belt and called Ja' Mahia.

"The Jedi suspect an attack," she told him. "I'm on my way back. See you in a few hours."

With that, she discarded the comlink and proceeded to the docking bays. There, she selected an unmanned ship, boarded it, and took off. The ship's owner stared after his ship, dismayed that it had been stolen, though he'd just bought a new security system for it.

Maverick5770
03-03-2006, 12:13 AM
As Maverick walked back towards the jedi temple through the backstreets of Coruscant he stopped to feel the dark ripples in the force. As he meditated two dark dwellers approached him. "Now is the time for our first kill" said the first dweller. As the two rushed him Maverick turned and managed to parry the firt swing at his head. After several dodges and parrys Maverick manged to slash down the one of the dwellers. This only seemed to fuel the anger of the remaining dark dweller. After several more minutes of heated combat the lfinal dweller fell. I must get to the temple and warn the masters of this.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-03-2006, 01:28 AM
Reyshik heard several pounds at the Enclave door. He ran to the door and unsheathed his intricately carved lightsaber hilt. He ignited it and slowly opened the door. Something snapped in his mind.

Spy.

He swung open the door and spun around the the Jedi Padawan. He ignited his lightsaber and sliced the man across his abdomen. He twirled the saber once and sheathed it. The man stumbled and fell. Reyshik walked up and grabbed the back of his robes. He ripped a large section of it off, revealing a specific black and red mark. They've sent a spy, ready the Knights. He said, grabbing the body and throwing it inside. He covered up the body with a sheet in the corner. He headed down the hall to the council chamber. "I just-" He stopped cold.

It was empty.

He force sprinted down another hallway to the Youngling training chambers.

It was littered with bodies.

He fell to his knees. "I... I.. failed them.." He slammed a fist into the ground. "There were spies all along.. they.. I let them inside the Enclave..."

He stood up, walking back to the training center. One Jedi Knight was being held by a Force choke. Reyshik unsheathed his lightsaber and threw it at the Dark Dweller. The man took out his green lightsaber and blocked the thrown one. Before the saber had a chance to come back, Reyshik charged the man as he let go of the Knight.

But he wasn't quick enough.

Reyshik slid underneath his legs and pulled the saber past the man. Since the blade was so long, the blade passed through one of the man's legs, slicing it off at the kneecap and making the man fall to the ground, his lightsaber falling to the ground. Reyshik rolled and grabbed the green lightsaber before it turned off and he crossed the sabers infront of the Dark Dweller's neck.

"Speak."

arvik
03-03-2006, 07:32 AM
"The Jedi have gotten wiser..." Ja' Mahia said. "What do you mean sir?" A Dark Master asked. "The Jedi have a prisoner and. . ." The Tyrant closed his eyes. "And they want me to come there to get him back. . . Poor Reyshik, that idiotic man. He does not know what kind of battle it will be on Alderaan. Knowing the Jedi, it's probably going to be some 'peace treaty'."
The Dark master bowed his head. "What do you wan't me to do?"
"Exactly what the fool said. And I must say, you did a good job getting the spies into the Enclave." And with that, the Dark Tyrant got in his ship. He took out his comlink. "Vessa. We need you to start to invade the Jedi Enclave on Coroscaunt. Use heavy tactics. They are already expecting our attack as you said. " He turned off his comlink and his pilot and four other Dark Dwellers walked in. "SEND THE FLEET!" Ja' Mahia commanded and thousands of ships took off from their underground base into the Coroscaunt air. Half the fleet flew down towards the Jedi Enclave in Coroscaunt, where Vessa came, just in time; and half the fleet flew to Alderaan, and landed on the special hangar bay. Thousands of troops marched out and surrounded the Enclave. Ja' Mahia and three Dark Masters entered the Enclave.
Ja' Mahia walked up where he met Reyshik, with some jedi knights surrounding him, and a Dark Dweller in the corner. "Using prisoners now, eh?" Ja' Mahia asked.

Exerkis
03-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Mave landed on Coruscant, and immidiately sprang into action. Literally. He jumped, caught the wall of a building, kicked off, and landed in front of the Jedi Temple. Using the force to boost his speed, he ran in, dodging Jedi as he ran through the corridors, until he burst into the chambers of the Jedi council. Luckily, they were in session, and his standing among them was such that he would not be reprimanded for such an outburst.
"I bring news from Reyshik" He said, in complete controlof his breathing, "We are to increase the speed of the Jedi training, as well as to buff up the security of the Temple." With that he turned on his heel, and left the deliberations to the Masters. Everyone always said that he was rash for a jedi consular, but he saw himself not as a consular, but as a new kind of guardian. He strapped on his crystal gloves. They were gloves, but they contained the crystals found in lightsabers, and allowed him to channel the force in greater amounts and with much greater precision. It was time to learn to fly.
He arrived in his chambers, and sat cross-legged on the ground. Meticulously, he began to wrap himself with a cloak of the force. He had tried this before, and always something had gone awry. But this time, he knew something was different. He felt the force calling to him, explaining what to do. He lifted the cloak he had made for himself, and then he was floating above the ground. This was nothing. He had done this before. What he hadn't done was held it so long, or so easily. Suddenly, what he had to do clicked into place. And he was speeding along, arcing up to touch the inside of the spire at the top of his room, before swooping down, through the door, to hover above the thousand fountains. He laughed as he spiraled up, up, and then made a landing in front of the door to the temple. It was time to take his newfound power out for a spin. He went out the door, and ran faster, and faster, and then...
He dropped off the edge of the building, falling, falling, the ground getting closer and closer, and suddenly... He swooped up, catching himself, arcing around through the traffic lines, startling cabby drivers and hotheads having a race, everyone was surprised to see a man flying without a jetpac, without anything at all, just his robes. Returning to the Jedi Temple, Mave made a completely controlled landing, and walked through the door. Whatever these Dark Dwellers were doing, he was ready for them.

JediMaster12
03-03-2006, 12:32 PM
((Boy you guys are quick on the get go))

Thousands of troops marched out and surrounded the Enclave. Ja' Mahia and three Dark Masters entered the Enclave.
Ja' Mahia walked up where he met Reyshik, with some jedi knights surrounding him, and a Dark Dweller in the corner. "Using prisoners now, eh?" Ja' Mahia asked.
"At least we don't kill our prisoners," a wirey built Jedi named Miklos replied. He manuevered his silver bladed lightsaber to a strong middle stance. He sensed that this Dark Dweller meant business. He then said, "Bushida warriors believe that honor comes from sparing prisoners."
It was a rather bad habit of his spouting Bushida codes all over the place. His extensive knowledge made him one of the best lightsaber wielders in the Order. He had a look of determination showing in his green eyes. He sent his thoughts to Reyshil through a battlemeld, The strike may be swift and deadly. The best way to counter is on the back foot. Middle stance gives a strong ground.

((Sorry if it sounds confusing. I studied the samurai codes and boxing methods so sometimes the two mix in my head))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-03-2006, 01:14 PM
Reyshik deactivated the green lightsaber and tossed it aside, twirling his blue one with a dull hum. He grinded his right foot into the ground backwards, letting his weight go on his heel. He used his other foot to move into the stance, his saber deactivating and gripped in his right hand to his side. "Do you really think that we would not expect such a massive attack?" Reyshik said, his dark brown and black robes settling on his hips, drooping down slightly.

Lexi Saar
03-03-2006, 01:57 PM
(Did I post a bio on this?please remind me on this as you guys post fast)

Lexi Saar
03-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Lorna walked through the suddenly empitied enclave "What the hell happened here?", picking up a run she ran into the main area seeing miklos,she thought his name was anyway,facing down some dark dwellers.Walking up and sheathing her lightsaber she drew her claws and got in a combat stance "Well what have you got yourself into now?" she muttered before facing the tide of enemies.

(Just rembered I did but someone started a new topic)

Writer
03-03-2006, 02:12 PM
((Yes, you posted a bio, but I don't remember it... look to the recruitment thread for it... it's not in here :) ))

Tanith Vessa was slightly annoyed. She'd been leaving Coruscant. She didn't much like the gigantic city, but if her leader commanded, she would be there. She brought the ship out of hyperspace and turned around. Even with her delay, she managed to get back to Coruscant just as the Dark Dweller fleet was coming out of hyperspace.

"Drop the troops planetside," she ordered. "Then, send out the fighters. Republic is definitely going to attempt to help the Jedi defend the planet."

"As ordered, Lady Vessa," was the response. Tanith directed her ship toward the surface and, once there, regrouped with the Dark Dweller army.

"Alright," she said. "Let's go."

She called on the Force to enhance the fear of the civilians around them and a literal stampede began.

"Follow the stampede!" Tanith yelled. "Dark Dwellers forever!"

The call was repeated throughout the entire army and they charged, chasing after the stampede of beings that were headed directly for the Jedi Temple. The stampede would slow the Jedi a bit and the Dark Dwellers would be right behind it.

JediMaster12
03-03-2006, 03:08 PM
Miklos didn't say much but communicated through the battlemeld, I sense that this Dark Dweller has more behind him than he appears. I doesn't hurt to be ready. Miklos maintained his posture with such a stillness, he could have passed for a statue.

Exerkis
03-03-2006, 05:08 PM
As the horde of Dark Dwellers charged up the steps to the Jedi Temple, Mave began to meditate. Rising into the air as he so often did now, his perceptions spread outward, and with them, his influence. There was a boundary to how much he could influence, but this was nowhere near that boundary. He sent a message to the minds of the units assembled on the steps of the Temple. Fire! Don't worry about the reflected blaster shots! I'll deal with them! He could sense their reluctance as they braced for the reflected storm. Blaster shots streaked towards the oncoming army. Using the force, Mave dulled their reflexes. Some fell to blaster shots, but still more had the reflexes to reflect the shots back at the soldiers.
Mave concentrated, and then, with a burst of will, caught the blaster shots as they streaked towards the ranks of soldiers. The shots hovered in midair for a splitsecond, before dissipating. The Dark Dweller charge still moved relentlessley forward. Lightning was forbidden, it had a certain stigma to it, but no one said anything about force pushes from multiple sides. The ranks were halved as suddenly, their numbers were squished into bloody pools that got trampled by the oncoming charge.

Writer
03-03-2006, 05:55 PM
Tanith was angry now. It was obvious the Jedi had a very powerful being at work here. Her forces had been cut in half by a bombardment of Force push from every imaginable direction. Only Tanith had truly seen it coming and had leapt clear before it happened. That Jedi had to encounter a serious distraction or the Dark Dwellers would never succeed. Tanith intended to be that distraction.

She leapt again, high and far, landing just outside a window of the Jedi Temple. Pulling her lightsaber out of her boot, she slashed roughly at the window and it shattered. She stepped through the shards and began enhancing the fear of those around her and drawing on it for power. Soon, she had located the Jedi that had so angered her and she moved through the halls of the Temple toward his location.

Finally, she reached him. There he was, sitting, floating in midair. His name hit her like a wave of the Force. This was Mave.

"You have an impressive collection of tricks," she told him, nearly shouting at him in an attempt to break his concentration on her troops. Then, she dropped her voice to a more normal volume. "But why not play with someone your own size?"

She sent a powerful Force wave that interfered with Mave's tricks, leaving him floating in midair, but forcing him to loose his concentration on the other Dark Dwellers. Tanith smirked.

"I am Tanith Vessa," she said. "Jedi Masters fear me."

((Exerkis, I don't intend for either of us to die in this battle. We'll fight for a bit... long enough for the Death Dwellers to enter the Temple. Then, Tanith will pretty much launch herself out the nearest window.))

Maverick5770
03-03-2006, 08:17 PM
As the Dark Dwellers swarmed the temple Maverick((BTW this isn't my actual characters name))ran forward, lightsaber in hand. As he watched the oncoming horde many emotions came to him, the fear of the soldiers as well as the anger of the dark dwellers and the calmness of the jedi. He sat down and began using his batlle meditation to aid his fellow soldiers and jedi.

((If I want to kill my character can I start a new one?))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-03-2006, 08:20 PM
((Bah, I gotta wait for Arvik..)

Exerkis
03-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Mave was pushed off balance by a tremor in the force, and had to abandon his efforts towards the defense of the Temple in order to steady himself. He dropped to the ground to face his assailant. So this was Tanith Vessa. He had never heard of her, but apparently he should be fearing her. Well, fear was one emotion he was not feeling right now. He barely supressed his exhilaration as he flew forward, in an attempt to knock her back. Then the true fight began. As he expected, her lightsaber sought him. She was quick, very quick, and he had to rely more and more on the force to survive. The odd thing was, while dodging her slashes and looking for an open spot in her defenses, he noticed something. His perceptions widened. He saw the defenders of the Temple being pushed back, the Dark Dwellers advancing without him aiding the defenses. But there was nothing he could do. He was currently engaged in avoinding being cauterized. He could barely dodge her sizzling blade as he twisted and jumped and bent over backwards, the blade streaking overhead. He occasionally managed to throw in a few punches, catching her in the ribs, or sweeping her legs, but she almost immediately recovered, and he was forced to keep up his dance. Still wider his perceptions flew, until he saw the entire level of the city, the Dark Dwellers causing chaos as Jedi strike teams sought to undo the mess. The dance continued. 'Find the rythm, seek the flow' he thought to himself, 'find the flow, and you can begin to control it.'
He jumped back, hovering 10 feet above the ground, and threw a wall made of the force at Tanith

arvik
03-03-2006, 11:14 PM
(sorry, I had a busy day, and yes. Mave, come to Alderaan and I'll be more than happy to kill you.)

After standing silent, Ja' Mahia turned to his fellow Dark Dweller, smiled, and truned back to Reyshik. "This enclave is surrounded by Dark Dwellers, and we have your enclave in Coroscaunt under attack right now. If you agree to our terms, we'll end the attack on Coroscaunt. If you disagree, then this enclave and the one on Coroscaunt will be destroyed before you know it." He pulled out his black lightsaber. "Decide now, or face the consequences. You must convince the Republic to give the Dark Dwellers Coroscaunt, you must defeat the sith forces, and you must pledge alliegance to the Dark Side of the force." Ja' Mahia looked at Reyshik in the eye, and waited for a reply.

Writer
03-03-2006, 11:37 PM
Tanith deflected the wall with a flick of her wrist, sending it crashing into the nearest physical wall, shattering the wall. "You'll have to do better than that," she taunted. And yet, she paused. With a small smirk, she gestured to the gaping hole in the wall.

"I'll be leaving now," she said. "My troops are inside. You may see them. You may kill more of them, but you will be the only Jedi that lives through what they are about to do."

With that, she leapt out through the hole in the wall, leaving Mave alone to wonder what the Death Dwellers would be doing that he would be the only survivor.

Exerkis
03-03-2006, 11:43 PM
Mave hadn't really expected the wall to stop Tanith, merely to be a distraction. But did she have to be so... destructive? Oh well, that came of serving the dark side, he supposed, and there was nothing he could do about that now. What he could do was help against this attack against which there was no defense, apparantely.
Too little time to resume meditation, he wrapped himself in his cloak of the force, and sped through the halls, knocking down Dark Dwellers and threading the force through them to kill them as soon as they hit the ground. Bans be damned, there was no time to kill them normally. As he sped through the corridors, it happened again. His perceptions widened as he flew, until he saw the entire temple, and then the entire level. It became harder and harder to concentrate on what was happening in front of him, but suddenly, it became unnecesary. He was almost on autopilot. As his perceptions widened, they engulfed all of Coruscant. And then, all over the planet, he saw the same thing being repeated over, and over, and over agian...

arvik
03-03-2006, 11:49 PM
"Come on." Ja' Mahia said. "I'm waiting for an answer. The longer you wait, the longer the enclave will be under attack."

JediMaster12
03-04-2006, 01:55 AM
"We are not hostages to be bartered with," replied Miklos still not moving. Not a muscle moved as he stood postured. He did smile at Ja' Mahia and said, "I see your fate Dark Dweller. You may come after us but my people will strike first. He sent a quick thought to all the Jedi especially Reyshik, Get small. Things are going to get really hot outside. I sense my people are here and they are not happy. It couldn't have been spoken sooner when a large explosion sounded outside breaking all the glass.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-04-2006, 02:09 AM
Reyshik heard the explosion and blinked, glancing at Mikos. *ARE YOU INSANE?! DO YOU WANT THEM TO KILL US?!* Is what he wanted to say, but he stayed silent, wondering what the explosion was. He glanced back at Ja' Mahia, about to answer, but the interruption forbade his voice from speaking.

JediMaster12
03-04-2006, 03:20 AM
Let's just say that there are more Jedi than what everyone thinks. It has been that way long before the Republic was created. If we get out of this alive, I'll explain it to you. That was all Miklos said and he didn't appear to be unnerved by the explosion as if he knew what would happen. He just waited for Ja' Mahia to make his move.

Lexi Saar
03-04-2006, 06:17 AM
Lorna charged into the frenzy,slicing,kicking and force pushing left and right sending enemy troops flying in all directions, sheathing her claws she drawed her sabers and got in a nimian stance.Smiling she quickly force jumped onto a nearby enemies back and sliced his head off,this was way too fun.

(Yea just re-read it so the dark dweller guys have attacked the jedi already?boy they mobilize quick)

arvik
03-04-2006, 04:14 PM
"YOU PATHETIC JEDIS TEST MY PATIENCE!" Ja' Mahia shouted. He jumped up in the air and used force storm on everyone around him. "DESTROY THE BUILDING!"

Suddenly the buliding started to shake, and Ja' Mahia and the three Dark Masters ran outside to look at what was happening. He saw A huge army of Jedis fighting off the thousands of Dark Dwellers. There was a giant Dark Dweller Turret constantly attacking the Enclave which was bout to collapse. "SEAL THE DOOR!" Ja' Mahia commanded and then a few Dark Masters used force push on the door to keep it closed. The jedi army was slowly being defeated as the building was about to collapse with Reyshik still in it. "This will be an easy war." Ja' Mahia said and walked back to his ship. "The soldiers on Coroscaunt will need my help." The Dark Tyrant saw that the Jedi army outside the enclave was almost defeated, for they did not know the weakness of the Dark Dwellers. Ja' Mahia sat down and waited for his pilot to start up the ship.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-04-2006, 04:59 PM
Reyshik rose to his feet. "Get out of here, i'll finish this," he said to Miklos, force sprinting to the doorway. He yelled and slammed into it, bursting it open. He ran past the Dark Dwellers who were guarding the doors. He unsheathed his lightsaber and Force jumped a good 100 feet into the air. In the air he aimed his lit lightsaber out infront of him and he landed infront of the turret, the lightsaber's blade slicing it in half vertically. He jumped through the crack and pushed his way through the Dark Dweller's numbers before finding Ja 'Mahia's ship.

He turned off his saber and put it in his sash. He leapt up and grabbed onto the wing tip. He grasped hold of a blaster barrel and pulled himself up into a forward flip onto the wing's center, the widest part. He ran to the center of the ship and unsheathed his lightsaber. He sliced a long gash in the side of the ship and sheathed his saber again, pulling apart the gash and walking inside the ship. He unsheathed his saber and held it in his right hand, igniting it as three feet of bright blue light slowly slid out of the hilt.

His robes were caked with dirt and oil from the turret and running in the dirt, and his hair was wet infront of his eyes, molding his bangs into wet spikes.

snowy_robbie
03-04-2006, 07:19 PM
"Lorna! It's me Scan! What the hells going o..." Suddenly a door between them slammed shut and sealed.
"For crying out loud," Scan turned around to spot another squad of dark dwellers, "Not good... not good."

Scan launched at the Dwellers, slashing and bashing through them. They didn't even have time to react. He was able to scan their movements and move ahead of time, perhaps not as quickly as a master Jedi, but fast enough. One they were all dead Scan ran down a corridor searching for more lost Padawans.

arvik
03-05-2006, 12:12 AM
"So, Reyshik." Ja' Mahia said, looking at his nemesis. "There are many secrets about me that you do not know. And I know you wouldn't want to." The Dark Tyrant used force choke on Reyshik, holding him up in the air. "Do you honestly think, that I came here trying to get my soldier back?" Ja' Mahia threw Reyshik out of the ship and stunned him. Ja' Mahia jumped out too.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 12:16 AM
You know what.. someone else can be Reyshik. I'll come back once I see some f*cking decent role-players.)

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 12:20 AM
((Avrik, Have to agree with Xbx_Inthusiast, that was really, how to put it, @$$hole-y of you. Someone else can be Mave. I don't say this just because you are 'Winning' the battle, I actually liked the roleplay and the way it was going up till now.))

arvik
03-05-2006, 12:23 AM
ok. Please stay on it, I'll cange it.

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 01:31 AM
Mave collapsed as he felt the mental onslaught of the death he witnessed through his ever-expanding perceptions. He had to stop the person who had started this. Through his perception of Coruscant he saw Tanith running, a dot among the miling millions, though luckily one running through a corpse strewn Temple, and easy to track. He rose, and flew after her, smashing through the walls of the Jedi Temple with no more effort than tearing paper. The force was a constant scream in his ears as he descended on the running Tanith. He shouted incomprehensibilities as he charged the fleeing Dark Dweller, the force swelling about him like a hurricane.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 01:39 AM
(Didn't mean to be a prick, just tell me ahead of time if you can do something like that. I mean, I could probably work with one hand being lopped off, but not at the beginning.)

Reyshik landed on the ground, grunting a little, paralyzed. He tried his best to back up, but only got inches before he remembered a trick Mave taught him. His apprentice's voice played in his head Use the Force like I used to, use it to break free from your chains. Think about being let go, and the chains unlink, much like the Force binding you.

Reyshik closed his eyes gently, a white mist appearing around him as he stood up, slightly still paralyzed, but able to stand, walk, and fight. "Do you think.. that paralyzing me would work..Ja'Mahia?" He said, holding his right hand out to his side, his lightsaber jumping to his hand and igniting. He twirled the saber with one hand, gripping it roughly, ready to fight if need be.

Writer
03-05-2006, 01:44 AM
Startled, Tanith slowed and spun to face the oncoming Mave. "My, my!" she exclaimed. "You seem in a hurry to get somewhere."

Recovering from her surprise, she drew her lightsaber and thrust it toward Mave...

((Go ahead and control the fight to the point where Mave stabs Tanith through the stomach. I may be pretty good at general RPing, but fight scenes are something I've never been good at :) Just don't say she's dead yet, just say Mave stabs her. I'll take her reaction from there.))

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 01:54 AM
((Can do))

Mave dodged the oncoming saber with startling ease. And then he remembered the amount of force flowing through his body. He set about at blinding speed, and somehow, Tanith managed to keep up. He punched, she blocked; he swept with his leg, she leaped over and attempted to slash him, he was forced to bend over backwards to dodge the saber that streaked towards his heart. He drew more heavily on the force than he ever had, twisting, countering, and then it hit him. He wasn't using his full power. He threw a mass of the force, and Tanith barely managed to deflect it. But even as he threw it, Mave was already in motion. He lunged, and knocked her over. Using the force, he grabbed her saber from her hands, and then, contempt etched into his face, he thrust the saber into her stomach, driving the saber into her torso.

Writer
03-05-2006, 02:10 AM
Tanith grunted as the saber drove through her stomach and stared up at Mave. Her mouth open and shut several times and she gasped, closing her eyes tightly as she tried to concentrate on what had just happened.

"I..." she choked. "But..." She groaned. "That's not quite... how I... pictured this... going..."

Her dark blue eyes glazed over and slowly closed as the life drained from her body. The Dark Side of the Force rippled as her darkness was returned to it and her life energy was given over to the Force as a whole. Her corruption had been so deep that, when the darkness left her, her body disintigrated and only the lightsaber in Mave's hand proved that she had ever been there. Just before her essence was completely dissolved into the Force, her words echoed around Ja' Mahia.

I am sorry, Master, the echo of her voice in the Force called. I have failed you and the Dark Dwellers completely. Forgive me...

With that, her voice faded, lost forever to the Force.

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 02:21 AM
Mave stared at where Tanith had been for a full minute, feeling the corruption wash over him, kept out by his cloak of the force. He crushed the saber in his hand with a thought, and it disintigrated into a fine powder. He then set off to see what damage could be repaired.
As he set off through the corridors of the Temple, he hovered over the fallen corpses of Jedi and Dark Dwellers alike. He then realized what had happened. He had been so angry, so invested in his emotions, and so full of the force, that in killing Tanith, the force had echoed the death throughout the temple. Some of the Jedi looked almost peaceful, sabers in hand, their faces as serene as they had been over all the years of being Jedi. The Dark Dwellers were another matter. Their faces were contorted into the rage of battle, and even dead, they slightly unnerved him. He continued searching, in vain, and he noticed something. His gloves were missing. He focused his perceptions inward, and noticed something glowing in the palms of his hands. The crystals, no the gloves, had fused with his body! He could never let his emotions rule him again, or destruction would reign wherever he walked. For the first time, a snide voice whispered to him: What if you were to control that power, that destruction. You could bring help to countless people, striking down the evil, and saving the helpless. He thrust the voice down as madness, for he knew the voice of the force, and that was not it. He didn't know it yet, but he had walked the first steps down a path that was all too hard to turn back from. That was Tanith's final revenge.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 02:47 AM
Reyshik stopped for a second, wincing slightly. Mave.. My apprentice.. I can feel your anger, your guilt, your strength. Do not let it overwhelm you... these bodies... those spirits, they have been taken by war, not by your own hands. Don't let the blood of the dead be washed into your hands. It is not your fault. Any who died, died for a noble cause. Go, meditate on what has happened. That is a direct order from your Master. He projected his thoughts out to his apprentice, feeling the Dark side prevalent in these matters.

JediMaster12
03-05-2006, 03:37 AM
((Man you guys are quick))

Miklos was not one to take orders lightly. Instead he barked an order into his comm in a strange language and ran out to the docking area using his lightsaber against any Dark Dwellers. Finding an empty ship, he jumped in and fired up the engines. He set out in a search for Reyshik when he felt a sudden surge of darkness and pain of two people through the Force. He cleared his mind and searched for Reyshik through the Force, Reyshik, I sense pain. Are you injured? Your presence is near.

The numerous Jedi Army were none other than the Bushida warriors. They began fighting the Dark Dwellers on Alderaan. When Ja' Mahia left the scene with Reyshik following, they stayed. They were duty-bound and they would die to keep the Jedi alive.

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 03:44 AM
Mave felt his master's thoughts, and went to meditate. Floating over the rubble in the room of the thousand fountains, he began to search through himself, and he restricted how much he let his perceptions wander. He focused them all on his mind, so that he could search through himself to find what this voice was. He found no trace upon his person, and so dismissed it as nothing. But his master had asked him to meditate, and so meditate he did. He let his perceptions, wander, and they flew to the far reaches of the galaxy. He saw Alderaan, and Reyshik's duel with Ja'Mahia. He saw the Rim Worlds, strangely inviting for some reason, but thrust that thought out of his mind. He let it wander, and searched for the dark bumps he knew signified enclaves of Dark Dwellers. Marking them mentally, he continued on in the process, searching out finally the source of the pull: Kashyykk. Homeworld of the wookies, and also of Mave. Suddenly yearning washed over him. He barely mastered it, and told himself that he couldn't that he had core worlds to defend, but if the war took him to Kashyykk, he could find out more about this pull. It resided now in the back of his head, trying always to pull him inexorably towards the forest world. Something had always struck him about the trees there. They seemed... unnatural.
He shook himself mentally Now is not the time! He thought forcefully, suddenly glad of the inhibitions he had set for himself, glad that because of those inhibitions, his thoughts had not resonated through the galaxy.

arvik
03-05-2006, 10:50 AM
"You foolish Jedi!" JA' Mahia shoted. "Your insolence ends here. I might have lost my apprentice but you will lose your life!" Ja' Mahia ignited his black saber, force jumped with it, and landed behind Reyshik. The black lightsaber shone in front of Reyshik's face and Ja' Mahia jumped onto Reyshik's chest. "Surrunder your army now.. Or die. The Jedi say that they aren't afraid of death? Prove it!" Ja' Mahia put the lightsaber up to Reyhik's throat. "What is your choice?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 02:12 PM
Reyshik calmly spoke, "Neither will die here, and no surrender will happen." He grabbed Ja'Mahia's left foot with his free left hand. He gripped roughly and pulled away, making the man back up, to catch his own balance. Reyshik flipped to his feet and thought for a second, a strange green aura floating around him (Force resistance). He charged Ja'Mahia, putting his right arm out to the side as his saber jumped to his hand.

He spun the saber and struck at Ja'Mahia horizontally, the slice being blocked by his own crimson lightsaber. He struck out a few more times, but each attempt being blocked or deflected away. He held his saber in both hands over his head and struck vertical at the man, ending in a cross between the two sabers. Ja'Mahia pushed hard against Reyshik's saber, making him stumble backwards a few feet. He twirled hs saber once with a dull hum.

JediMaster12
03-05-2006, 02:22 PM
Miklos knew he was being ingored and instead trusted the Force. He saw the lightsaber duel on the ground and had the astromech guide the ship down and gave it instructions to stick around. The canopy open he jumped out and lightly landed behind Ja'Mahia just as he pushed Reyshik back. With droll sense of humor he said, "Hello there."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 04:12 PM
Looks like your question has been answered, Miklos. He stood up straight, gripping the saber roughly, twirling it again, waiting for Ja'Mahia.

arvik
03-05-2006, 04:14 PM
"I guess I'll kill two birds with one stone." Ja' Mahia said and force jumped into the air and force pushed the two into the ground, about to crush them but Reyshik used force resistance to block Ja' Mahia. Once he got back to the ground he swung hits with his black lightsaber, which apparently wasn't working. Maybe it was because of the stron force used by the enemy. "Argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ja' Mahia shouted and charged in, striking a powerful blow, but Reyshik just dodged. "WHY ARE MY POWERS WEAKENING?" Ja' Mahia asked. The Dark Dweller army was weakening as the Jedis started to outnumber them. "I'll see you on our own turf!" Ja' Mahia said and tried to run but was caught by Reyshik. "Dark Dwellers, RETREAT!" Suddenly the many Dark Dwellers disapeered. "Good bye Reyshik, my old master..."(you don't understand what he meant by that), and Ja' Mahia suddenly disapeered, leavin the Jedis behind.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 04:48 PM
Dude. I told you this before. Reyshik is Ja'Mahia's EQUAL. He can't just crush one of the great jedi's of the time and a powerful knight with one f*cking force push, and look at my post.. (FORCE RESISTANCE) think about it before you post. Change it please.))

arvik
03-05-2006, 05:47 PM
I said that Reyshik waqs only acting that he was hurt but anyways I changed it.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-05-2006, 06:13 PM
Reyshik grunted a little and clenched his fist. He sheathed his lightsaber and turned to his Jedi. "We live to fight another day, friends," he said, walking inside the temple. "Miklos, come, we need to speak," he spoke, leaning on the doorframe.

arvik
03-05-2006, 06:41 PM
"So soldiers." Ja' Mahia said. "We have lost that battle, but it was a strange loss. For some reason, the dark side couldn't help us out." Ja' Mahia paced back and forth. "Does anyone have any ideas?"

"Well. . ." A Dark Dweller spoke. "There is a new invention I made. It can alter a Jedi's mind themselves, and force them to follow you."

"Are you sure it will work?"

"We used it on a ceratin Jedi named Arik Diskin. He is already trained in the dark side and is advancing quickly. And that is my plan."

"What is it?"

"We send Arik into the Jedi Enclave in Coroscaunt, where he activates the Dark Dweller Mind Changer, which will destroy the minds of every Jedi there, and turn them into my army..uh..I meant..Your army!"

Ja' Mahia looked at him strangely. "Show me Arik. And what did you mean by your army?"

"It's nothing." The Dark Dweller said and walked out, getting Arik.

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 06:41 PM
From within his secluded quarters, Krath pondered what he was feeling. He noticed the absence of Tanith, but there was a strange afterimage, almost an echo of her, imprinted on the mind of the nexus. The nexus himself was a study. He had no knowledge of the true capacity, but Krath intended to use him, or have Dark Dwellers use him, whatever the cost. He knew the nexus must have already heard the voice of the so-called 'dark' side, and it was his intention to raise that voice until the nexus had no choice to surrender to it, or have it consume him. He began to meditate. At the edge of his maximum perceptions, he barely saw the edge of the door to the enclave he was in, and he was the best he knew at this. How did the nexus do that? he thought to himself.

arvik
03-05-2006, 08:33 PM
"Krath." Ja' Mahia said over his comlink. "I have a mission for you, when you're ready."

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 08:35 PM
Krath's comlink crackled, "I have a mission for you, when you're ready." said the voice on the other end. "Very well, what is it?" Krath said into the comlink, barely hiding the sigh at his interrupted meditations.

arvik
03-05-2006, 10:29 PM
"I am sending you, along with an ex-jedi to invade the Jedi Base in Coroscaunt, where there is enough dark side energy there to keep your powers. The ex-jedi's name is Arik and he'll be meeting you in the Coroscaunt cantina so you can start your mission. HE'll explain it to you there." Ja' Mahia ended his transmission and layed down in bed..

arvik
03-05-2006, 10:35 PM
Arik Diskin sat on his bed, thinking about what has happened to him in the last few days. He didn't know what made him change his mind and secretly leave the Jedi to join the leauge of Dark Dwellers but his mind supported his decision. A Dark Master opened his door. "We have a mission for you.". . .

After the mission was explained to Arik, he was provided transportation to the Coroscaunt Cantina, where he sat down waiting for Krath. "What are you doing?" The bartender asked.
"Shut your annoyance called a mouth or your head will land on Tattoine shortly." Arik said and the bartender took a few steps back. "Ok, just don't do that."

Arik waited impatiently, and pulled out his lightsaber. "Might as well have some fun while I'm here." and walked into the fight pit.

Exerkis
03-05-2006, 10:38 PM
Krath got the message, and left his chambers via the back route. He could not help laughing as he saw the poor fools trying his puzzles to gain access to the force knowledge of the famous Master Krath. It was sad he would have to miss their expressions if they made it through the challenges and saw that he wasn't there. He got into his ship, and took off towards Coruscant. The nexus was there, and he could exert more control over him when he got closer. The trip through hyperspace was boring, and he passed the time thinking of ever more malicious puzzles and traps. He landed on Coruscant, and shook his head at the Tyrant's foolery. "The Coruscant cantina" he had said. Did he have any idea how many cantinas there were on Coruscant? Luckily, he had invented a force power for just such an occaison. A die floated in midair in front of him, and spun, faster and faster. When it stopped, it showed a picture of a twilek in a contorted pose that was taken for dancing these days. He set off for the Dancing Twilek, a rowdy cantina with a fight pit.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mave meditated again, floating as he always did, now. He felt the ever-present yearning to go to Kashyykk, but first, he checked on the happenings on Alderaan. He saw the retreat of the Dark Dwellers, and he knew he now had some spare time. There was no time to catch a ship to Kashyykk, though. He pondered his problem, and the snide voice talked to him again. The force is a very powerful thing. It flows through all living things, evil or good, sentient or unthinking. Find the path, and you can travel along it, at very high speeds. You can cross parsecs in minutes. Mave, the yearning pulling him like a black hole now, felt along himself with a probe of the force. He found a stream of the force connecting him to others on Coruscant. Following the stream, he saw his body, floating above the ground, and continued along the stream of the force. He followed it to the cantina, and he saw sudden shades of dark. Seeking escape, he followed a faint stream away from the planet. He could no longer discern buildings as he drifted in the void of space. He continued to the outer rim, to a forested world, also known as Kashyykk.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Krath felt a sudden shock, as though a tram hit him, and he thought an ethereal being pass through. It was then he realized that what he saw was the nexus, travelling at an extremely high speed in some non-physical way.

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 01:24 AM
Miklos had been silent as he and Reyshik made their way to the temple. The Bushida warriors had ceased fired when the Dark Dwellers retreated and were waiting outside the temple with some singing of the honored dead and others kneeling in prayer. Miklos quietly asked, "What is you wished Master Reyshik?"

arvik
03-06-2006, 07:55 AM
"Round one." The announcer said. "ON this side, we have Dagger. As quick as a bird but as stron as a sword. On the other side, are challenger..." The announcer leaned over to Arik. "Name?"
"Just in case you didn't know..."
"Justin Case! A new challenger looks like quite a challenge for our reigning 5th placeman, Dagger!" Arik looked at his opponent. A slim, armored man with a long, slick sword. "Easy kill." Arik said to himself.

"3" Arik pulled out his lightsaber
"2" Arik ignited it
"1" Arik aimed it at Dagger

"FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!"
First, Arik took his lightsaber and threw it at Dagger but it didn't even make a mark in his armor. So Arik thought for a moment about where ther'd be a weak spot on his armor, but suddenly dagger came splitting through an Arik had just enough time to dodge it wheer he twirled his lightsaber and hit Dagger onn the neck..or.. wuold've hit it if Dagger didn't dodge it. "There has to be something.." ARik said aloud to himself.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 10:15 AM
"I almost had to sacrifice my life to save the lives of all in Coruscant. I fear the Dark Dwellers will stop at nothing to take down the Jedi, and more importantly, their leader. Me," he said, heading to the council chambers. "My apprentice Mave is in Coruscant right now, protecting the temple. I fear he has already taken his first steps down the path of the Dark Side. I do not wish the same for you, for the temptation of the darkside is overwhelming.."

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 01:27 PM
"What do you speak of? The way of Bushida does not call for fear of death but to accept it as a part of life. To die in combat some believe one finds the greatest honor especially if the warrior remains loyal to the master. Some things I don't agree with but my time spent among the warrior clans of my people opened to how they view the Force and how they live to their sworn duty of guarding the Jedi and the Force. That is why they live throughout the galaxy often hidden where they watch. Believe me it came as a shock as to how well they can hide themselves." It was the longest speech Miklos ever made concerning his journey. He was more patient than most o fthe Padawans and he made show of it as he was waiting for Reyshik to speak.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 05:40 PM
He raised an eyebrow. "I do not fear death, but embrace it. If I should die on the battlefield, I shall become one with the Force. Powerful as ever. As there is no death, there is only the Force." He looked away for a second, stopping at the council room as the bodies started dissappearing by themselves. One by one. "I fear for the safety of all Jedi and innocents. You are a great Jedi, Miklos. I fear that the constant attacks of the Dark Dwellers will show you their false strength and lure you to the Dark side."

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 06:48 PM
((I just said that))

"Then I ask you this is falling to the Dark Side merely giving into your passions and emotions? If that were the case, then all the Jedi would be dark because they have emotion. Emotion makes even the most rudimentary creature alive." Miklos watched as some of the Bushida warriors disappeared. He murmured the warrior's farewell to them, "Nehat me lana nataha te cooetsu." (As in life you serve the Force till time ends.)
Miklos then continued, "You say you embrace death. Bushida merely acknowledges its presence and its place in the Force. The Bushida warriors protect the Jedi, make sure that they and the Force are not wiped out as they have been doing for over ten revolutions." Miklos wanted to say more but knew that Reyshik needed to speak.

arvik
03-06-2006, 06:52 PM
Arik was still waiting, fighting off dagger. He dodged a few blows and looked at Dagger more closely. Arik jumped and avoided a strike and used force lightning on him and he died instantly. "Well, that was easy." Arik said and everybody backed up a few steps. "We have a winner!" The announcer said. "Justin Case."

Arik collected his payment and looked around for Krath. "Guess another fight won't hurt." He said and signed up again.

"Round Two." The announcer said. "In this corner, we have the Master of Melee, the Prince of Pain. Here he is, Deathfist! In the other corner, are up and coming bringer of death, lord of lightning, we have. . . Hatred!" 'A new nickname I guess.' Arik said and pulled out his lightsaber.

"3,2,1, FIGHT!" Suddenly, Deathfist charged in and punched Arik in the stomach. Arik fell to teh ground. Soon he got back up. 'Better live up to my name' Arik thought and used force lightning on Deathfist, but he blocked it. "A force sensitive!" Arik exclaimed, and looked at Deathfist in the eyes. 'sith...' Arik thought, ignited his lightsaber and cahrged in. Deathfist had a surprised look on his face. He was doomed. "We have a winner!"

arvik
03-06-2006, 10:03 PM
"Round Five"
The announcer said. This was too easy for Arik and he was starting to get bored. He was ranked 2, and soon he expected to be ranked number one. "Oh well, it's worth the credits." Arik said and got ready for his next fight.
"In this corner, we have the lord of lightning, Hatred! IN the other corner, we have another man of the magics. Summons the power of flames. Here is what will decide Hatred's destiny, it's Scorch!" Arik looked at Scorch. He recognized him from somewhere, but he didn't know where. "Arik..." Scorch said and pulled out a red lightsaber.

"I'ts you!" Arik shouted. It was an ex-jedi named Balph, or at least that's what they called him, until he one day mysteriously disapeered, and he was holding a red lightsaber.
"I was told to kill all jedis." Balph said. "And I have learned force fireball to end you, jedi trash!" Arik backed up. "I'm not a jedi!" He said "I have chosen to follow the path to the dark side and now I am going to destroy you, you SITH!"

"I love a heated battle." The announcer said. "The two seem to know eachother and I think there's a grudge or two popping up. Well anyways...3.2.1..FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Suddenly there was a flash of sabers on sabers, twirling lights, fire and lightning shooting throughout the air. "My job is to wipe out all jedis, siths, or any force users besides the Dark Dwellers, including you!" ARik said and slammed his lightsaber into Balph's. "Dark Dweller!?" Balph asked. "Your kind betrayed the sith!" Balph ducked, jumped, and swung his lightsaber at Arik. Arik jumped to one end of the pit. "You were my friend, but now you are my enemy. Why?" Arik asked and started to charge back in. "The dark side, in the end, always triumphs." Balph said and jumped over the charging Dark Dweller. On his way down, Balph slammed his lightsaber into the ground, and sent a force fireball at Arik who blocked it with his lightsaber and sent a fury of lightning back at his fallen friend. "And the dark side will be what shall defeat you." The lighning struck BAlph and tore apart his face. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS, FOOL!" Balph shouted and sent a tornado of fire that took out almost all of Balph's energey. The tornado swirled quickly towards Arik, and he had to dodge it somehow...

Arik force puched the tornado and it swirled back at Balph. "NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shouted as his body burst in to flames. "Now die, you ugly sith!" Arik shouted and charged in with his lightsaber. Balph blocked it with his and sent a torrent of strikes back, with his body still on fire. "DO YOU THINK YOU CAN REALLY DEFEAT FIRE WITH FIRE?" He asked and started swinging at Arik. Arik blocked the blows, force jumped into the air and sent a massive force storm back at Balph, which ripped his skin off his body. "I have failed you...." Balph said calmly, and died.

"What an exiting match!" The announcer screamed. "This will surely go down in history! Hatred has won! The mighty Scorch has lost!" And Arik sighed, collected his money, and left. "There was the excitement I was looking for." He said and sat down, waiting for Krath once again, knowing that he accomplished soemthing while waiting.

Maverick5770
03-06-2006, 11:06 PM
As Natiss was returning to the jedi temple ,he had been away on a mission, he was amazed at the amount of damage to the temple, "What the hell happened here!"He wondered.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-07-2006, 12:22 AM
"Miklos. You don't seem to understand. Emotion leads to the dark side. Every being is allowed emotion, but if they express it, the results can be dangerous. Not to mention lethal." He went to the meditation chambers. Mave, how are you holding up?

JediMaster12
03-07-2006, 03:44 AM
"I understand but you don't. I don't see things in absolutes. Maybe if you lived among the Bushida warriors like I did for those years I was gone you'd see it too. You haven't seen what I have in the Unknown Regions, what was done to me before they saved me," Miklos paused, "No one knows except those who rescued me from an evil worse than the Dark Dwellers."

arvik
03-07-2006, 07:48 AM
((okay, where is Exercis, I sort of need to find things to do or else soon my character will have to go on the mission without him.)) Arik sat, waiting impatiently now for his fellow Dark Dweller

Exerkis
03-07-2006, 07:45 PM
((Arik, did you see my post, #61? Or did you just mark it as too long and skip it?))
Mave landed on the foresty ground of the Shadowlands, a bit dazed from his superlumninal voyage. As his vision cleared, he heard a faint voice in the back of his head, coming from Alderaan, he thought. Mave, are you holding up? He responded with a simple As well as I can, given the circumstances. The Dark Dwellers attacked our temple. I'm on Kashyykk now, but I can be almost anywhere in a couple of minutes if you need me. Waiting for a reply, he headed out through the shadowlands, following the inexorable pull. It lead him deeper, but he still found no creatures. And then he reached a compound. It was made of what seemed to be a seamless metal, as though molten metal had fallen there and been formed with the force. As he wandered into the compound, he had a vague feeling of foreboding.

Maverick5770
03-07-2006, 10:48 PM
As Natiss was briefed on what had happened by one of his friends he decided to find out as much about these Dard Dwellers as possible.
((Can I become a Dark Dweller for now, or not?))

JediMaster12
03-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Miklos was waiting for a response from Reyshik and turned his head to the sky. His face very intent as if waiting for something to fall from the sky. He then muttered, "The winds speak of a great one. They speak of death and life, so full and yet there is a shadow tha covers both." He was not aware of the look that Reyshik was giving him.

arvik
03-08-2006, 06:32 PM
(yes about being a dark dweller, and what happened to Krath. I don't get what you meant. Is he at the Dancing Twi' lek?)
Ja' Mahia marcheed up and down his room, wating for the task to be done. "Boss!" A Dark DWeller said. "What do you want?" Ja' Mahia asked.

"I have some news. The sith know we are on Coroscaunt!"

Exerkis
03-08-2006, 06:35 PM
((Well, that was what I meant))
Krath paced, waiting for the Dark Dweller who would inform him of the Tyrant's wishes

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-08-2006, 09:16 PM
((It's Coruscant.))

"So, just because i'm not a Bushida, i'm not a great Jedi?" He said, walking forward, looking around the area. "That's what holds you back. You can become great Jedi, much like me. But you have to turn away from what you think is true. If you can't do this, I can't guarantee you'll be a Jedi very long. We are Jedi, not Bushida. You have to understand that." He said, sitting down in a cross-legged stance.

arvik
03-08-2006, 10:00 PM
Arik finally saw a force sensitive that he could tell was a Dark Dweller. "Krath?" He asked, and held out his hand, which had bloodstains all over it from the fight with Balph.

Exerkis
03-08-2006, 10:02 PM
Krath refrained from shaking the bloodstained hand of the man who stood before him. "I take it you're Arik?" he said in a slightly condescending tone. "What would the Tyrant have me do?" He said, emphasizing that he followed the Tyrant, and not this man.

arvik
03-08-2006, 10:15 PM
"First follow me. Two many force sensitives here, believe it or not." The two walked to a dark corner. "OK, first I will walk into the Jedi Enclave on Coroscaunt. They do not know that I am a Dark Dweller. Then I tell them that I have a new trainee. You will enter behind me, in a pair of Jedi Robes I bought for you, and you will distract them by answering questions and tests. While you are doing that I will walk casually to the council room and bow before the council, and place the tiny detonator that will turn all the JEdi in the Enclave to the Dark Side and becomwe Dark Dwellers. They will turn that Enclave into a Dark DWeller Enclave and we both escape unharmed."

Exerkis
03-08-2006, 10:23 PM
"You fool!" said Krath, thinking to himself what he would have done to this man had it not been for the Tyrant's protection. "You think that a tiny device can stand up to the will of a Jedi? And even if it converts some padawans, there is no way it could convert masters. Thirdly, why do you even need me for this operation? You could easily walk in, place the 'detonator', and leave!" Krath's tirade continued. "First you disrespect me by refusing to allow me to set the terms of the meeting, and then you involve me in this, forgive me, idiotic plot fordoomed to faliure. I refuse to take part in this, even if it causes me to be ejected from the Dark Dwellers, I don't care!"

Maverick5770
03-08-2006, 10:30 PM
As Natiss walked the Dark Dweller base he was amazed at the size of it and the amount of soldiers. Hoping to avoid notice he went to find a higher ranking Dweller to ask where his quaters were.

arvik
03-08-2006, 10:31 PM
"If it's a fight your looking for, I'll be more than happy to shed some blood." Arik said (If you agree, you can kill me in this battle but I'll die in my own post, like you attack in one post and it kills me in another) "And besides, the Detonator affected me didn't it? I was once a Jedi Master. So what is your choice? I am first in the ranks in the Fight Pit."

Exerkis
03-08-2006, 10:34 PM
"You may have some skill with a saber, but it will not save you from the true power of the force." Krath said, drawing his saber to his hand with the force.
((Arvik, can I stage the battle, or do you want to?))

arvik
03-08-2006, 10:39 PM
(WE can both, it'll be exciting sort of seeing two sides of a battle)
"Winner takes all." He said and looked at Krath straight in the eye. "Including the other's life and alll their belongings." Arik walked towards the announcer of the Fight Pit. "We've got another exciting battle, and Hatred will show his true power to victory."

Exerkis
03-08-2006, 10:43 PM
Oy Vey Krath thought, not knowing what the words meant, more the meaning behind them. A fight pit match? This was demeaning beyond anything else he had endured. But he could not well strike down Arik here and now. Best to do it on his terms, to show his full power.

Maverick5770
03-08-2006, 10:49 PM
After Natiss was showed his quaters he set about exploring the base in it's fullest extent, learning as much about it as he could. He'd try and give as much information to the jedi at one time as possible so to arouse less suspicion.

Exerkis
03-09-2006, 01:52 AM
As Arik glanced at him from across the ring, Krath prepared himself mentally. Lightsaber in hand, he twirled it, running over the defensive forms in his head. They were just a precaution, but everything was preferable to death, even relying on his lightsaber. As the Announcer began his speech, Krath filled himself with the force, preparing all manner of useful tricks he may need to crush the life from this pathetic brainwashed jedi. Suddenly, the Announcer's voice boomed, louder than before. "3... 2... 1... Fight!" Came his voice, and Krath unsheathed his lightsaber. Arik lunged towards him, and he easily parried, sidestepping. Arik projected his movements, especially to one filled with the force. No need to use more major things, until Arik stepped up his offensive.

arvik
03-09-2006, 07:34 AM
"I haven't even started yet!" Arik shouted and lifted his lightsaber up in the air and used force storm on it. "Die you traitor to the Dark!" He shouted as Krath charged in and attempted to slice him in half by pinning him against the wall, but Arik force jumped over him and force pushed Krath into the wall. When Krath got back up, Arik was standing right over hmi about to stap his lightsaber right into him. "I am too strong for your pathetic jedi body!" Krath shouted and used force lighting on Arik which he resisted. But Krath kept on going, showing he can storre massive ammounts of dark side energy and finally Arik gave up and got struck by the immense stinging pain of lightning, dropping to the ground. Arik could barely feel the rest of his body, but he managed to get back up and fight. "DIE!" Arik shouted and let the dark side consume his body, making him twice as strong, huge, and powerful with a dull gray body shaded in black. Arik's lightsaber had a black light mixed in with the crimson red on his lightsaber to increase it's power. Suddenly Arik was able to use even some of Ja' Mahia's force powers that could not be used by any normal force sensitive. "It's over...." Arik said and rose up in the air, and the whole croud could hear a faint rumbling in the distance. Force Avalanche was used for the first time by someone lower than the rank of Tyrant since the ancient years of the Sith. The croud tried to run away, but it was too much for them to handle. Suddenly, everything turned white, and Arik was standing on top of the snow piled building and looked to see if his foe was still alive, waiting just like he did before, to see if Krath would ever come.

Exerkis
03-09-2006, 10:41 AM
Bursting through the snow, Krath was angered now. Drawing on that anger, he held Arik in a force choke, laughing as he saw the fool Jedi attempting to break free. As he saw the life drain from him, he laughed, and said, "So you know a few tricks. No need to be so destructive. There was almost no way that attack could have killed me. Too much area of affect. And instead, you killed the crowd of the arena. Stupid, stupid Jedi." The life was almost gone from his opponent. Krath threw him down into the arena, following with his lightsaber drawn.
((Just to make sure I can do this... (If you agree, you can kill me in this battle but I'll die in my own post, like you attack in one post and it kills me in another)

JediMaster12
03-09-2006, 02:13 PM
((It's Coruscant.))

"So, just because i'm not a Bushida, i'm not a great Jedi?" He said, walking forward, looking around the area. "That's what holds you back. You can become great Jedi, much like me. But you have to turn away from what you think is true. If you can't do this, I can't guarantee you'll be a Jedi very long. We are Jedi, not Bushida. You have to understand that." He said, sitting down in a cross-legged stance.
Miklos followed suit. He said, "Bushida is who I am, what my people are. One of our own will be faced with the same difficulties in the future. She will have to choose but she has the heart of a Jedi. When this will happen, millenia into the future. Your voice is filled with arrogance that cannot be named."
Miklos then made a soft ball of light within the palm of his hand and using the Force had it spin slightly and float in the air above his palm. He then let it set back in his hand and with a rub of both, the ball disappeared. He gazed at Reyshik, "Being a great Jedi does not mean seeing things clearly defined. She will come to know that. To be extreme on one side means a shorter life. The Shadow chases the Jedi and my people and comsumes them whole be they light. To effectively strike, one must become one in the shadow but remmain true to the self. Strike from within and at the heart. That was how I was able to escape."

arvik
03-09-2006, 07:40 PM
(can you erase that one part with the stomach because I want teh battle to be a little longer)

"I am no longer a jedi..." Arik said calmly and turneed an even paler shade of gray and had a red glow around him. "That was only my first strike!" Arik used force fire on Krath, followed by a force earthquake, swallowing the now melting snow which was creating a whirpool that was sucking Krath down the earthquake. Arik looked down at Krath. "YOu do not know something about me..." Arik took off his cloak and he shouted with furios anger. "I am the heir of Darth Malik, the greatest Sith Lord ever who created the idea of the Dark Dwellers!" Arik closed his eyes and darknes itself broke out of him. "I DESERVE TO BE THE DARK TYRANT!" Arik flew and hovered over Krath, who was quickly drowning down the whirpool. The earthquake started to close, with Krath inside it and soon, there was nothing. Krath was gone. The only way he could've made it out would be if he learned the ancient move of force earthquake.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-09-2006, 07:43 PM
"Yes, I understand that, you are strong in the Force for a Padawan." He said, closing his eyes, raising a few feet off of the ground with meditation.

You have to learn, though, to renounce what emotional ties you have, for they can surely, and probably will, catch you off guard and let your emotion guide you away from the Jedi code.

arvik
03-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Arik started walking away to claim his new title as Tyrant by defeating Ja' Mahia, but then sat down, thinking that he heard something from underground.

arvik
03-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Ja' Mahia paced up and down his quarters again, devising another plan. He sensed what was going on with Krath and the new Dark Dweller, Arik. He sensed that Krath was still alive and that if he didn't stop Arik, he would go straight for Ja' Mahia himself. "We shall attack on Coroscaunt!" He excalimed and noticed someone walked in the door. It was Natiss. "Who are you? And what are you doing here at my base?"

Maverick5770
03-09-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm the new recruit, i was told to come here and meet you. What would you like?

Exerkis
03-09-2006, 10:48 PM
Krath forced the earth aside, smashing through the rock and stone. He grabbed Arik with a force choke, and hurled him into one wall of the arena. Then he picked him up again, and hurled him to the other side. Blood was flowing openly from his opponent's wounds. He held his opponent in a final force choke, and then crushed his spine and hurled the corpse away.
((Just wondering, arvik, since when could the force cause fire, snow, and other things to manifest themselves. Also, why do your characters seem to have no trouble with flying, when Mave, possibly the one with the most contact to the force, has to spend months learning how to do this?))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mave stepped into the metal chamber, and the opening sealed. In fact, it looked like there had never been an opening. Frantically, Mave searched for his connection to the other living things. It was gone. Mave reached for the force, and grasped it. Wrapping himself in the force, he floated along, illuminating the way with a glowlamp he happened to find in his pocket. As he reached a fork, he went left, then right, then left, left, right, straight... He lost track of where he was. Then he came to an antechamber. This was where the pull was coming from. A hooded man said, "I am Danr. So you have come. I have some things to tell you."

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 01:09 AM
Miklos followed suit and closed his eyes, The galaxy is filled with opposites and so are the Bushida and the Jedi. To be a good warrior one must bring it all into balance. So different and yet by working together they make one stronger. A lot of the thoughts were lessons he had learned from the Bushida and his mind kept drifting to the one of the future. He forced it back and instead began to concentrate on Mave. He sensed him talking to a hooded man but then he saw Ja' Mahia. His eyes popped open and he softly said, "The shadow strikes at the heart of the Republic. To Coruscant."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 01:55 AM
((Not to hurt Arvik or anything, but he's not too descriptive. He tends to get lost some times, there's no offense to anyone.))

Reyshik merely nodded. "I know." He broke from his meditation and stood up, looking around. "We must aid the Republic in any way we can, as well as my Apprentice, Mave. He's there, but I don't think he can stand up to the might of the Dark Dwellers."

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 02:23 AM
Miklos gazed at the sky, "The stars are unusually bright. They speak of death and destruction. Mave will slip to the dark places only to be brought back by a white light."
Miklos then turned his gaze to Reyshik and said, "The Bushida warriors are heading to their places. They will go to the temple to find survivors."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 03:14 AM
"Are you positive? I don't feel anything different.." He glanced around a little then nodded. "I have faith, but do you think we should stay here or go to Coruscant..?"

JediMaster12
03-10-2006, 05:25 AM
Miklos gazed again at the stars, "The stars are unusually bright. They speak of death and destruction. Uncertain they are at times but Ja' Mahia is heading to Coruscant."
He then gazed down towards Reyshik. At that point he saw that Reyshik did not completely understand the star gazing. He brushed it off and waited.

arvik
03-10-2006, 08:06 AM
((My days are often busy, and I am often in a hurry. When I have time I try to be descriptive, and to Exercis, 2 words, Dark Dwellers. If your other person, Krath knows earthquake, he will soon be able to learn the other moves. The reason Arik learned them was because the dark side was overpowering him. It wasn't really Arik at the end, merely a reencarnation of all the powers of the Dark Side.))

Ja' Mahia looked at the new recruit and looked at him closely. Was it fear he could see in him? Was he a spy? Ja' Mahia thought quickly. "Let me test you, to see whether you are truly a friend or foe." He said and sat down. "Are you ready?"

Maverick5770
03-10-2006, 07:41 PM
I am ready Natiss replied with what he hoped was a look of no emotion.

Exerkis
03-10-2006, 07:47 PM
Mave awoke in a bed, a rather large and comfortable bed. On Kashyyk, he thought, though he had no way of knowing. He felt for the stream of force. It was still gone. Suddenly, Danr walked into his room. "I hope you've had a good rest, milord?" He asked, looking straight at Mave. Did he mean Mave?
"A good sleep." Mave responded, and Danr nodded.
"You were out for quite a while. Will you come on a tour of our facilities?" asked Danr, looking quite eager to please.
"Sure," Mave said, getting out of his bed and dressing himself. "Lead the way."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-10-2006, 08:11 PM
Reyshik shrugged and started to head outside towards the landing pad.

We must organize and prepare the forces on Coruscant, all able, follow me.

About five Padawans and three knights followed. Three with single, two with dual lightsabers, and three with doublesabers. Come, Miklos. We'll need your help.

arvik
03-10-2006, 08:18 PM
"First. What is your name?" Ja' Mahia asked the new recruit.

Exerkis
03-10-2006, 09:35 PM
Mave saw the facilities they had constructed with general amazement. It was a training ground for force adepts, but of all sorts. Races he had never seen before zoomed by, borne by the force. Looks like I didn't come up with that first Mave thought to himself. As they rounded another corner, "weapons development" it was called, Mave asked Danr a question, "Why are you showing me all this?"
"You are the Orocame" was the reply.

JediMaster12
03-11-2006, 02:08 AM
Yes Master Reyshik. The Bushida are already moving into position Miklos sent and followed. He touched his wrist console to activate the Jedi fighters that he helped modify. He then said, "Let us make speed with the fighters in Hanger 2237."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-11-2006, 03:41 AM
Reyshik hopped into his Jedi Starfighters as the rest of the ships in the area were being occupied. He fired up his engines, watching out his viewscreen at Miklos hopping in another one. The two he and Miklos were in had special modifications, slightly larger, more armor, more missles, and had Astromech droids latched on the back, to the latter ones which didn't.

He lifted up the starfighter and turned around on the bay, slowly launching off into the sky, three starfighters on either side of him in a V shape. Miklos soon followed with his own 6 crafts on either side of him.

The view of the double V was almost breathtaking amongst the scenery of the planet.

Exerkis
03-11-2006, 12:17 PM
"Orocame? What does that mean?" Asked Mave incredulously.
"Every 1000 years, a child is born of the force. It is our duty to seek this child, and to help him reach his goals, as well as to guard him from his enemies." Danr replied, "You are that child."
"Alright. Show me the weapons."
They walked through the door, and Mave saw people wielding what appeared to be thin air. In reality, they were wielding weapons of the force. Mave suddenly got a message We must organize and prepare the forces on Coruscant, all able, follow me. It was Reyshik, and he needed him, and possibly every soldier he could bring. "Your job is to help me?" Asked Mave, "Can you assemble a strike team of say, 50 men to escort me in battle?"
"Of course, Orocame" Danr replied, and 5 seconds later people began to materialize beside him. With Danr, they were 50 in all. As Mave felt for the force, Danr interrupted him. "If you know your destination well, or want to go to a person you know well, you can move much faster."
"Very well," said Mave, "Follow me." I'm coming, Master Mave thought, and then dived into the force. It seems that on knowing he was the Orocame, they had restored him to the flow of the force. He and the 50 force adepts almost materialized next to Reyshik, before he realized that there was no room. Waiting etherally, Danr spoke up, "It is possible to make ships out of the force. We have been able to make none larger than fighters, but that is all we need right now."
"Show me," said Mave, and Danr did.
Suddenly, Mave left the ethereality of the force stream and he appeared alongside Reyshik and Miklos, with 50 force fighters in tow. Don't shoot! He projected to his master, It's me, Mave! I bring allies!

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-11-2006, 01:27 PM
(Arvik, Luke is needed in 'A New Jedi Order' We've started it.)

Reyshik grinned and flipped a thumbs up to Mave and his pilots. Prepare Hyperspace routes for Coruscant He typed in a few buttons into his console as his ships, all in suit, lurched into Hyperspace.

Exerkis
03-11-2006, 01:31 PM
The force ships didn't jump to hyperspace. Instead, they dived into the force stream. Exiting where there was no life was lethal to a normal force-user, but shielded by their ships, they made it just fine. The beauty of these ships was that they used no fuel, they were powered by the force. As Mave waited for the ships to leave hyperspace, he called Danr. "How long has your order been around?"
"For as long as sentients have been touching the force." Came the reply.

JediMaster12
03-11-2006, 03:30 PM
Miklos instructed his astromech to increase the power as they made the jump into hyperspace. Before he did, he caught glimpses of what looked like the stealth modules of the Bushida warriors. He knew some would remain on Alderaan while others would reinforce the order on Coruscant. He smiled and went into a trance, one that the Lordos tribe taught him. He saw himself at the head of the Hania Waterfalls, dressed like the warrior who made his first kill. He jumped in and took a breathe before going over each fall for a total of three. At the bottom he crossed on the stones counting back from ten. At the end he met Inkosi Kanji, the famous medicine man. When he opened his eyes, they were at Coruscant and he maneuvered the ship in a daredevil way.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-11-2006, 06:53 PM
Reyshik and his men slid out of Hyperspace and slowly descended onto Coruscant. It was deathly quiet, like the Dark Dwellers havn't even been ordered here yet.

Within minutes, every ship landed on a long stretch of pavement. He walked out of his ship, his six Jedi in tow, each one wearing signature robes of their own. "Spread out, cover the area."

He walked down a street, Miklos and Mave in toe behind him. "They will not take Coruscant if it is the last thing I do," he said, pushing open the doors with a wave of a hand. It was quiet, only the dull hum of crossed lightsabers were the only thing heard as the weapons silently whispered death near Reyshik's throat.

"Be calm, we are allies in this fight," Reyshik said, motioning to the others. "We have come to help."

arvik
03-11-2006, 08:59 PM
(ok, sorry I had a busy day today..) Before Natiss answered, a soldier burst through the door. "Reyshik is coming to Coroscaunt!" The soldier said. Ja' Mahia turned around and stood up. "Get a Dark Dweller fleet to hide around the Jedi Enclave, and when Reyshik comes, you surprise attack him. Then a few more fleets who will be waiting from buildings I own near the Jedi Enclave. They will spring out after your surprise attack. Is that clear?" He said and looked at the soldier. "Yes sir!" The soldier said.
"And you, new recruit." said Ja' Mahia. "Go with General Blise in the first fleet to surprise attack Reyshik. That will be your test. Now leave the base and follow Blise."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-11-2006, 10:02 PM
(Read the post thoroughly.. we're already at the jedi academy on Coruscant)

The Jedi Knights who were holding the sabers drew back their weapons and stepped aside, allowing Reyshik and the many Jedi into the academy. "Take me to the masters, we must speak," The Jedi started to walk Reyshik to the council's room. Reyshik turned to the two Knights whom he came with, " Mave, Miklos. You two decide who stays outside and fortifies the Jedi defense there, and who stays inside to protect the younglings and the other Jedi. The temple guards will be along shortly."

Reyshik turned back around and followed the Jedi to the room. He nodded to the Jedi as he arrived to his destination. He bowed before the masters in the doorway.

Exerkis
03-11-2006, 10:14 PM
"I have greater numbers." said Mave, "You take half of my forces and defend the front line. I'll take my half and defend the younglings. I can aid your attack from inside the temple. Sound good?"

Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 12:54 AM
Natiss followed Blise and the attack squad to their hiding place where they waited for Reyshiks arrival.

JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 02:51 AM
Miklos gave a strange whistle. All of a sudden, hundreds of thousands stealth ships appeared. He spoke into his comm, "Nahalechut (Spread formation)." The ships re-entered stealth and disappeared. He looked at Mave, "The stars are bright and the shadow strikes. From the heart we must be patient." Miklos had a strange gleam in his eye, one of determination, the warrior glance of his people. He then spoke clearer, " Have your men make a scant fortification outside the Temple and have main strongholds at every possible entrance. The Bushida will cover the skies and provide reinforcement when the word is given."
Giving a reassuring smile he said, "There are worse things, darker things than what we are up against. Believe me, I know."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 01:13 PM
"I have brought many Jedi and my two most trusted Knights along with me. We have felt an echo.. An echo that brought us here to Coruscant. The Dark Dwellers will come here, with a large fleet, hoping to wipe you off the map." He said, walking in and sitting cross-legged infront of the masters.

'We know. We couldn't possibly hold them by ourselves, so it's good that you came when you did, Reyshik,' a Zabrak Jedi Master said.

arvik
03-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Blise was standing outside the Jedi Enclave with Natiss close behind. He stood patiently, and then heard something on his comlink. "Reyshik is already there. You weren't fast enough! Storm the buikding. I will be coming shortly to assist you." Ja' Mahia said.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After turning off his comlink, Ja' Mahia looked out of the building he was standing in. He had a perfect view of the Jedi Enclave. He turned to a Dark Dweller soldier, nodded, and turned back around. "I expect to win this battle, for we are in a planet filled with more darkness than the Jedi know." Ja' Mahia said and picked up a Dark Tyrant War Helmet. He put it on his head and pulled out his red lightsaber (he dosen't have his black one with him). On the floor above him, about 100 snipers were readying their guns, and aiming on to their targets. All around him were trained lightsaber soldiers. There were a few other buldings with many soldiers too. Ja' Mahia picked up his comlink again and said one word. "Charge."

arvik
03-12-2006, 09:26 PM
"Charge!" Blise heard the command and motioned for Natiss and the others to move in. They kicked open the door to the Jedi enclave and decapitated a jedi guard standing at the door. The army charged in, battling with many jedi. "I'll get Reyshik.." A Dark Dweller said and ran past everyone. "STOP!" Blise said.
The dark dweller kept running. Blise charged in at the runaway soldier and sliced off his head. "If you were still alive, that would've tought you a lesson!" Blise said and looked at the battle in front of him. He ran in and attacked a jedi, then looked over at Natiss, who seemed like he didn't want to fight.

JediMaster12
03-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Miklos let out an undulated cry. Several of the Bushida warriors and the warriors of Mave jumped to the charge. With the Force as his ally he put an extra spring in his body and ran towards Blise. With enormous bursts of power, several dark dwellers were thrown aside as Miklos led the charge with Mave following. Ships began to line the sky and began to fire upon the ground troops. Others were waiting to reinforce the skies above.

arvik
03-12-2006, 09:54 PM
Blise clashed lightsabers with Miklos and Mave, dodging frequently. "You will not make it out alive!" He shouted and parried an attack at Mave, missing and dodging an attack by Miklos.

Meanwhile, Ja' Mahia saw that they charged in and motioned for his soldiers to fire as he umped out the window of the building. When Ja' Mahia hit the ground he charged towardds the Jedi Enclave followed by an army. He tried opening the doors of the Jedi Enclave but they were sealed shut. He used force push on them and suddenly they broke apart from their hinges and hit a few Jedis holding the door closed. Ja' Mahia marched in and his army came from either side of him to fight off the Jedis here. He saw Blise fighting Mave and Miklos. He saw Natiss trying to stay hidden. He looked further past the heap of Jedis and Dark Dwellers to look for Reyshik. He couldn't see him. Ja' Mahia charged through the reckless battleground to go into another room. There were a few Jedis blocking off a few Dark Dwellers from going up the stairs. Ja' Mahia shot a tremendous shot of black force lighting from his hand that burnt one of the Jedi guards to a crisp. The other ran up the stairs and Ja' Mahia and the small group of Dark Dwellers followed and beheaded the inocent Jedi. The other Dark Dwellers ran down the stairs as Ja' Mahia went to the top of the stairs, where he saw a face that he wanted to wipe off. Reyshik.

Exerkis
03-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Mave broke off from the fight. Lightsabers disgusted him. He and his warriors, the Ta'Sedai they called themselves, formed a wedge that drove through the Dark Dwellers, weaving death that grabbed at their throats, pulling them down. Mave drew more heavily on the force. I am the Orocame! he thought, I am of the force! With this much of the force coursing through his body, he could do anything. He got the feeling that even the Ta'Sedai were impressed. He was death incarnate, bodies dropped all around him. So many sabers sought him, and he just caused them to crumple inwards with their bearers, hearing the satisfactory thump as the body hit the ground. And then he hit the ground. Suddenly one of the Ta'Sedai grabbed on to him, and he dissappeared into the force stream, suddenly landing back in the facility on Kashyykk. Then he noticed why this Ta'Sedai had tackled him. Blood flowed openly from a wound in his side. As they carried him to the medbay, he felt the thoughts of the Ta'Sedai Hold on, Orocame! Help is on the way!

arvik
03-12-2006, 10:04 PM
(So, let me get this straight... Mave disapeered from the battle? Just curious?)

Exerkis
03-12-2006, 10:06 PM
(yup)

arvik
03-12-2006, 10:12 PM
Miklos and Blise fought saber to saber, dodgin and ducking. Slashing and Stabbing. Swirls of light shone around them. The force was strong in this battle. Blise used force push on Miklos but Miklos resisted it. Blis slid underneath Miklos and attacked him from behind but he blocked. The battle went on and Blise force jumped over Miklos and threw his lightsaber at him. The spinning red blade slammed into the ground underneath Miklos as he jumped up too and sliced at Blise while he was falling down. "AHH!!!!!!!" The lightsaber cut into Blise's side but he still managed to fight, swinging his saber and blocking Miklos'.

Maverick5770
03-12-2006, 10:51 PM
Natiss was very torn, there was a tugging feeling on him, a dark feeling, he wanted to attack but he couldn't, these were his fellow Jedi. Natiss decided to try and get away with only wounding jedi, not killing them, and he didn't take away their sabers after he injured them. He hoped it would be enought to satify the Dark Dwellers and keep the jedi from killing him.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 11:45 PM
"Ja' Mahia.." He said, twirling his ignited lightsaber in a flash of blue, a piercing hum emitted from the hilt. "There's no way you can defeat me," he said, two Jedi Masters charging past Ja'Mahia and into his army, easily pushing their way through the ranks. No soldier was as strong as a Jedi Master, and each Master as strong as Reyshik.

He charged towards Ja'Mahia, twirling his saber and bringing it down vertically onto Ja'Mahia, only for it to end in a fierce clash of sparks. He back flipped from the clash and landed on the ground, holding his saber out to the side, slicing through two soldiers trying to make their way past, torsos sliding away from their leg counterparts.

He activated a Force shield combined with a Force resist shield with a dull fizz. He stood there, awaiting Ja'Mahia.

"What do you think this will accomplish?"

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 01:13 AM
Miklos blocked the blows that Blise dealt him. With a grin he let out in a sing song voice that terrifying, "Lookie, lookie, I got Blisie. One step, two step, right and left, he misses in a wide cleft. Stumble and fall, he will die by the master's call."
((I'm not saying that I will kill him. It is what he sees. Miklos is different from other Jedi))
Miklos then began to move through the Force and with a graceful gait moved towards to where Natiss was hiding. He again gave a sing song fate directed to Natriss, "Fear wthin the puny heart, he wields the dulled dart. Death will dance 'round again, until he finds a light of Jedi men."
Miklos was getting more charged by the fight and gave a dance that was graceful. It would frustrate Blise a great deal but Blise did manage to get a lucky blow to his side. Ignoring the pain he gave a song, "A battle a lively dance, alas I leave, your last chance," and with a burst of speed he took off running and summoned the fighting Jedi and Bushida into safety as battalions of ships appeared and skimmed where the Dark Dwellers were. Miklos left everyone to find Ja' Mahia facing Reyshik. He slipped into the shadows and made his way behind Ja' Mahia, waiting to strike.

arvik
03-13-2006, 07:36 AM
Blise saw Miklos take off to where his master was, and he wouldn't let the jedi get away. "FOR THE DARK DWELLERS!" He shouted, pulled out his lightsaber and force ran right through a few jedis. He ran to the next room and up the stairs and met up with Reyshik and Ja' Mahia.(he didn't see Miklos) He hid in a corner and waited for when he was ready to join in the battle and strike.

Ja' Mahia slashed and clanged his lightsaber at Reyshik, dodging and avoiding as usual. "What do I think this will acoplish?" Ja' Mahia said. "Us Dark Dwellers are the only force sensitives that are strong enough to exist on this galaxy!" He clashed sabers with Reyshik and jumped back. "The sith are just too weak!" He attempted to use force choke on Reyshik but Reyshik resisted it. "The Jedi obey their code that lowers their pathetic strength too! Ha! Never kill a prisoner, don't strike first, give a second chance, fight to defend! Ha! It's pathetic, your jedi code. AND THAT IS WHY THE DARK DWELLERS MUST BE THE ONLY FORCE SENSITIVES IN THE GALAXY!" Ja' Mahia force pushed the ground, followed by a force jump, to propel himself in the air. As he came back to the ground, he extended his lightsaber and was about to slash into Reyshik until he dodged it and the lightsaber went crashing through the floor. Suddenly, the floorboards split apart and the wooden flooring burnt away. Ja' Mahia and Reyshik both fell down into the room below them and still continued their fight with sparks of red and blue.

Blise saw what happened and continued to watch from above, keeping one eye fixed to the room, just in case Miklos was there. The two have known eachother for a long time, for they wen't to the Jedi Academy together and were friends, and it all turned around when Blise discovered he had a special talent in the dark side and decided to "disapeer" like a number of jedi at the time. The two had met in battle before than, like in the last battle at Alderaan, and Blise wouldn't give up until there was a saber throuhg Miklos' chest.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-13-2006, 10:34 AM
Reyshik landed gracefully and stepped backward a little, reactivating his lightsaber. He used a force whirlwind to blast away molten wood from the area that they were in. "A great force sensitive knows that using the Force to get what you want isn't the right way to live. Using it to overpower people is abusing your power, and you will lose it," he said, twirling his lightsaber with a dull hum.

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 03:42 PM
Silently Miklos worked his way behind Ja'Mahia, relying on the power of his people and began to speak in his familiar sing song, "One, two, three and four, who is going through the big wooden door?" With all the power he could muster, Miklos delivered a kick that sent Ja'Mahia flying through one of the doors. He jumped to his place beside Reyshik and ignited his blade, much to the astonished look on Blise's face.

((arvik, read the little sing songs I posted concerning Blise. They are visions of the future but his kind never tell it straight. Thought I would have some fun with my poetic abilities))

Exerkis
03-13-2006, 06:47 PM
He regained conciousness in a bacta tank, and as he looked side to side, he saw people he thought he should recognize. Danr popped into his mind, so did Ta'Sedai. Mave. He had been called that once. But no more. He had shed the shell, the ties of Mave. He was now Orocame. The Orocame, but also just plain Orocame. He remembered Reyshik. He supposed he owed him something. He did train him, and he was defending a noble cause. The soulstones glimmered in his hands. Without thought, he siezed the soulforce. It was just called the force, now. Unthinkingly, he folded the force around himself, forming a barrier to sight and sound, even scent. Rather than diving back into the soulstream, he cut a hole in the fabric of the universe, linking his current location with the jedi temple on Coruscant. But then something stopped him. He released the soulforce. He stopped the one Ta'Sedai who had saved his life. "What's your name?" he asked the man. "Mati, my lord Orocame, but I am merely a Devoted."
"What does that mean?"
"The Ta'Sedai have three ranks: A sensitive, a Devoted, and a Sedai."
"Well, Mati, due to your virtue in battle, I promote you to Sedai."

arvik
03-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Ja' Mahia jumped back up on his feat, astonished. "Well I have a little sing song for you, Jedi! What's that coming from the sky? It's now the hour Miklos will die. By the wrath of hatred you must learn. The flaming wicked piercing burn!" Suddenly a strike of black force storm shot from the sky and hit Miklos to the ground but did not stun him, even though the pain was immense. Blise saw all the action and jumped down from his position and ignited his lightsaber. As Miklos got back up Blise took aim at him and threw the lightsaber. The twirling blade of light almost hit Miklos but he dodged. The saber came back to Blise and Ja' Mahia let out a powerful black force storm and everything seemed to stop...

arvik
03-13-2006, 07:31 PM
As the storm cleared away, Ja' Mahia notice Blise was gone. He needed to help out the rest of the army...

Blise darted through the battlefield, noticing the battle to be somewhat balanced, he joined in and attacked a Jedi knight who was attacking another dark dweller. Then Blise looked over and saw Natiss fighting off a Jedi, but he seemed to be going easy on him. The Jedi fell to the ground and begged for mercy. "Kill him." Blise said, and stood right near Natiss, watching his every move.

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 07:42 PM
Miklos felt the pain but he felt the vision quest that the Bushida had sent him on. He again went through it and had a gleam in his eye that was powerful. He gazed forcefully at Ja'Mahia in the eye and said, "You wish to kill but you will fail, for the storm is coming stronger than hail. You will fall to certain death alas you lost one you kept." Then through the force to Natiss he was whispering, Life for a life, the honor debt. Stray from what your master kept. Let him live and you will too for redemption comes to fallen few.
Miklos was not one to give up and he made it apparent when gazed at Ja'Mahia in the eye. Holding his gaze he put all his energy into it and sent a rather Force shockwave that sent Ja'Mahia through the window and into the courtyard amongst fighting Jedi, Dark Dwellers and Bushida wielding their deadly bladed songs.

arvik
03-13-2006, 07:48 PM
[hey, is it okay if the Dark Dwellers win this battle?]

Ja' Mahia charged back in and slammed Miklos to the ground. He got up and used force push on Miklos into the ground. Miklos got back up and Ja' Mahia charged in at him.

Maverick5770
03-13-2006, 09:38 PM
Natiss turneto look at Blise and the jedi. He did not know this jedi personally, yet jedi don't kill prisoners. Natiss looked at Blise and yelled "We've now got a prisoner, he can give us valuable information, why pass this oppurtunity up just for the sake of killing a jedi?"

arvik
03-13-2006, 09:48 PM
"I can tell by what he is wearing that he will not know any information." Blise said. "If you are truly a Dark DWeller, kill him."

Meanwhile, Ja' Mahia looked Reyshik sstraight in the eye. "Surrender, jedi.... Or I will destroy this enclave, and your little helper!" Reyshik turned around and noticed Miklos wasn't there anymore. HE looked up and saw Miklos dangling from a hook in the sky. "One of my Dark Dweller friends happened to kidnap him and it'd be a shame if he splats on the floor. You have no chance this time, Reyshik. Surrender your base or I'll destroy it and Miklos!"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 01:20 AM
Reyshik laughed, throwing his saber upward, slicing the hook in two, dropping molten bits of steel to the ground. He caught Miklos with a force push and set him down in the corner, surrounding him with a Force shield, leaving his guard down, Ja' Mahia taking this to his advantage and hacking towards Reyshik, no attack coming through.

Except one.

Ja' Mahia's saber swung down as Reyshik blocked it, pressing on his hilt with both hands, Ja' Mahia twirled his saber backwards then brought it in swiftly, slicing off his left hand at the elbow.

Reyshik screamed out in pain and stepped backwards, looking at the molten stub of an arm. He even came at Ja' Mahia with even more force, due to the injury, with one hand, striking repeatedly at his saber and him, but none coming through.

Ja' Mahia knocked his saber away with a swift kick to the wrist then slammed his lightsaber hilt into Reyshik's stomach, making him wrench over in pain. Withing moments, he was sent backwards into a wall with a force push, knocking Reyshik unconscious, his saber rolling a few feet away.

(This is where Miklos and Mave come in...)

JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 02:51 AM
Miklos badly weakened from loss of blood and the beating somehow found the strength within him to summon Mave through the Force. With a high pitched call, a Bushida warrior came in, the toughest and the strongest. Miklos eyed him and the two got into a paired stance. Miklos twirled his saber into position and used the Force shield Reyshik had given him to his advantage. He decided to not use the Jedi combat style but the ways of his people. With a series of moves, the warrior that had come bursting in fell in sync. They communicated through battle, no Force, nothing that a Dark Dweller could sense and they came hard and fast. Miklos was refusing to give up. It was a gift that he had been blessed with and he put all his energy into staying alive and driving Ja'Mahia into a retreat. All the while he was sending a message to Natiss through the Force, A life for a life and your debt is repaid. Choose the light and you will be remade
Above the skies, hundreds of thousands stealthed ships appeared and began to fire around the enclave killing Dark Dwellers. They were the hidden backup that had been waiting since the start of the battle. They came in organized waves, following through the battle dance that was going on below. Many Dark Dwellers were killed but so were Jedi as the Dark Dwellers refused to give up.

Writer
03-14-2006, 02:53 AM
The Dark Side of the Force was angered by the loss of one of its most loyal tools. The woman, Tanith Vessa had been struck down by a lucky Jedi... but luck was about to return to the Dark Dwellers. At her death, Tanith's body had completely disintigrated, flowing into the Force with her life-energy and her Darkness. That Darkness was very angry now.

Slowly, in a small, poorly lit room on Korriban, tiny particles swarmed together. Blackness flowed around the assembling particles and soon the room was filled with a thick, black fog. From the center of the fog came an inhuman scream, a scream full of rage and pain. Sith students gathered, startled, but curious to know the meaning of this unnerving noise.

The screaming stopped and the students took a step back. The door opened and Tanith Vessa staggered out, pale, dripping wet, and furious. Her blonde hair was plastered to her face and neck, but her dark blue eyes blazed with a near unnatural fire that caused the students to take another step back.

For several long moments, they stood there, staring at her in astonishment. She stared back, her rage building. Finally, she managed to speak.

"Lightsaber," she rasped. "Where... is it?"

"Who are you?" one of the older students dared to ask, stepping forward slightly. In less than a second, Tanith's right hand was wrapped around the young man's neck.

"Where am I?" she demanded.

"The Sith Academy on Korriban," another student answered. Tanith effortlessly tossed the young man in her hands away and he crashed into the opposite wall with a sickening thud before dropping lifeless to the floor. With this done, she calmly turned to the other students.

"I am going to need a ship," she said quietly. She pointed to another student. "You. Lead me to a ship."

The frightened youngster moved to obey.

All across the galaxy, the Force rippled with Tanith Vessa's return. Jedi children were frightened, Jedi Masters shook their heads solemnly. If the Dark Side wanted Tanith alive this much, what could they do to stop her?

((No, she is not invincible. She can die... but as she knows what it feels like, you can't expect her to be entirely eager to feel it again :p ))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 03:02 AM
Reyshik woke up slowly, staggering to his feet, rain started to pour down from the heavens onto Coruscant. He stood up, grabbing his saber from the ground with his right hand, his left arm completely decimated, destroyed- disappeared from the elbow down.

He activated his lightsaber walking up and joining the two, his bloody, bruised and worn body still in fighting condition. A true warrior. He stepped in line with his two Jedi, looking at Ja' Mahia.

"Y..You here that? That's.. that's death, for the Dark Dwellers.. Now leave here, you have been defeated once again." He lifted up severed left elbow.

"This is what you have done.. next time we meet, I'm taking an equal amount..there's no way you can defeat us, not now, not ever," he spat out, blood dripping from his busted lip.

arvik
03-14-2006, 07:32 AM
"You three...." Ja' Mahia said. "ARE THE MOST PERCISTINT JEDIS I'VE EVER SEEN. CLEARLY YOU WILL DIE, FOR I KNOW SOMETHING YOU DON'T! Yes, just hesitate. Stand here and wait for your eventual death. But if you choose to fight me, your missing arm will soon be your missing head. I am the strongest in the force here! THE DARK SIDE IS ALWAYS STRONGER!". Suddenly the rain stopped in midair and turned towards Reyshik. "This is the pain your order must feel because of your pathetc code.." The rain shot out at an immense speed and constantly struck Reyshik in the face, stinging him. And the few shots he blocked, it sent a layer of steam out of his lightsaber that blocked his vision of the next shot. It was torture, even though it was not fatally injuring him, each hit felt like a painful wasp sting.

Maverick5770
03-14-2006, 12:34 PM
Natiss had a hard time doing it but he finally stabbed the jedi through the chest. He hoped that the jedi had got his message and gone into healing stasis but his mission was, however unfortunate, more important than the possible death of one jedi."Convinced now Blise?" Natiss asked his general as they walked to the front lines of the quieting conflict.

JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 02:35 PM
Miklos and the Bushida warrior had side stepped out of the way and began to move faster and faster striking a series of blows that were too fast to be seen clearly. The stinging rain didn't blind him or his companion. In fact it seemed to fuel their strength. Mikos motioned to Reyshik to get behind him so as to be protected by the torrents of rain. The lightsaber and the blade swung so fast, they almost became as one and through the noise of the battle, a high pitched singing began to emulate from the blades, the singing of battle.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 05:18 PM
Reyshik waved the hand that had his lightsaber in it, a force shield surrounding him, the rain hitting and sliding off of it. He deactivated his lightsaber and started to make his way out of the room. If he was to stay in this condition, he would not have enough strength to make it out alive. The two Jedi that were attacking Ja' Mahia were getting an edge, starting to one-up the man.

Reyshik force sprinted to the docking bay, hopping over the dead bodies of the army Ja' Mahia brought. He stumbled onto a waiting shuttle as it took off, several Jedi running over and helping him.

The Jedi Masters from earlier came and helped Miklos and Mave, as well as any surviving Jedi in the academy. The phantom ships Miklos brought with him (Or was it Mave?) started to fire on the Sith escape ships. No, cease fire. Leave one for Ja' Mahia. This isn't over. He told the ship's drivers, blowing up the escape ships, one by one, leaving only one left. As his shuttle took off, he watched as the Jedi swarmed into the academy, almost like bees.

Drive him out, do not kill him. There's no way he can win with all the Academy's Jedi, Jedi Masters, and the two bravest Knights I've ever seen.. He thought to Mave and the rest of the Jedi.

arvik
03-14-2006, 06:17 PM
That was what Reyshik thought. But it was a huge mistake leaving the jedi behind. As Reyshik left, thousands of Dark Dweller Warships appeared and started shooting at the jedi enclave. Bodies were flying everywhere. The walls of the academy were crumbling. Jedis were umping out of the buildings to escape the cannons' fire. Give up now Ja' Mahia sent a message to Reyshik. Give us the enclave or we will destroy it (note: If you want to surrender the enclave you can try to get it back later, when you have more of a surprise atttack. If not, boom! crumble...crumble..

arvik
03-14-2006, 06:30 PM
Blise looked at Natiss straight in the eye. "There is something about you...." Blise walked up to Natiss, looked at him closer, and heard a huge boom! "No time to talk now, you need to help me do a very special task. BANG! The lightning struck and Natiss looked at Blise worriedly. "Block off the exit of the room we are in to the outside so no jedis can escape when this place comes crumbling down. And if you disobey your orders, I have no choice but to kill you." BOOM! Another shot hit the wall of the building that the jedis were fighting off the dark dwellers. The same building where Natiss had to make a desperate choice.

Exerkis
03-14-2006, 08:35 PM
Orocame thought it was time to rejoin his comrades. He tore a hole through the universe, linking the temple and his current location, and sent the Ta'Sedai through. Orocame dived through after them, and sealed the hole in the universe. The ships rained fire from the sky. Orocame and Mati wove a shield around the city, and the shots bounced harmlessly off. Mave thought in the back of Orocame's mind: How do you do that? If I were to try that, the shield wouldn't last two seconds!
The soulforce has many secrets, and is always best when used to save lives. It is quite a potent weapon, however.
Some Dark Dweller thought that the Orocame was lost in thought, and he hurled a force lightning at him. Thoughtlessly, Orocame caused the lightning to dissappear. Mave was overawed back in the corner of his mind. But a jedi charged towards him, or so Orocame thought, and he bent back the force speed that the jedi had on. Mave was angered. The jedi had tripped, fallen, and died because of what Orocame had done. He tried to wrest control of the force from Orocame. Orocame wove a nigh-impenetrable shield around himself, before settling down to do mental battle with Mave.
Unbeknownst to the Orocame, Mave had a stronger will. He boxed the Orocame into a corner, until he put him into a backcorner of his mind. He had lost the knowledge the Orocame had, but it was worth it. He had to remain himself. He charged towards the mass of Dark Dwellers, the Ta'Sedai an unstoppable hammer plowing through, and sought Reyshik with his mind.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 08:50 PM
(We'll win this again because of the Ta'Sedai. Because frankly, a thousand ships is *massive* loss. You can try another planet, like Utapau or something and win there.)

As several Medical droids floated towards him and started stitching up his arm. "It's unsealable.. you'll need a prosthetic," one of the droids said in a mechanical voice.

You called? Reyshik projected his thoughts to Miklos, as the Ta'Sedai layed waste to the Sith fleet. A droid suchured up his arm, Reyshik wincing as it did that. 'We'll have to wait until we get a more qualified medical facility,' the droid said.

arvik
03-14-2006, 09:26 PM
(yeah, but if the Dark Dwellers lose, they'll eventually come back and attack Coroscaunt, and by the way; even though the Dark Dwellers will lose, they will ot go without taking alot from the Jedi)

Ja' Mahia looked down angrily. "I guess we'll just have to try again another time!" He said and suddenly a massive, I mean MASSIVE force avalanche came. Before it hit, Ja' Mahia raised his hand, and he, Blise, Nattis, and the other Dark Dwellers disapeered back to their base. Then the avalanche hit and everything was buried.

Writer
03-14-2006, 09:36 PM
A small ship roared away from Korriban, the resurrected Tanith Vessa aboard. Once in space, she contacted Ja' Mahia.

((Arvik, Ja' Mahia wouldn't know it's Tanith contacting him. In fact, as she spoke to him through the Force as she died, he'll likely be surprised to find her alive now. Just answer the call and I'll have Tanith speak. She'll be a little rude at first, but if you ask questions, she may well answer. :)

As for Mave, since he was the one that killed Tanith, he'd likely have felt her return.))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 09:45 PM
Due to the weak force shield surrounding the Academy, nothing hit it, as such nothing fell. That was his intent, for nothing to be harmed.

Reyshik soon fell unconscious as they flew back to Alderaan.

arvik
03-14-2006, 10:05 PM
Reyshik watchet from the building near the academy, that nothing was harmed. Good. he thought. He watched some more and thought. Blise and Natiss were with him. "Blise." Ja' Mahia said. "How did the new recruit do?"

Blise turned to his master. "He did pretty good, but he's a little hesitant... A little slow to follow orders." Ja' Mahia sighed. "These Jedis think they have had a challenge already. But they do not know the full power of the Great Ja' Mahia!"

Writer
03-14-2006, 10:25 PM
((Arvik, Ja' Mahia has a call on his comlink... look back a couple posts please :) ))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-14-2006, 11:30 PM
As they landed in the docking bay of the Jedi Academy from earlier, medics ran out to the ship, picking him out with a stretcher and wheeling him into the academy, into the med bay.

'Hook him up to bacta, ready some anesthetic!' a doctor spouted, ripping off the sleeve of his left arm, revealing the mangled nub of an arm, the forearm completely gone.

'Worse than I thought..' A medic dragged a metal table over as two others set up bacta and anesthetics, knocking Reyshik out quickly.

----
3 hours later
----

His eyes slowly fluttered open, the bright light shining down on his face, blinding him. He moved his right arm up and covered up his eyes, sighing a little and sitting up, swinging his legs around to sit on the bed. He felt something cold on his right arm, then glanced at his arm.

He lifted his left arm up, clenching his lithe metal fingers in a fist, a black durasteel forearm, attached by nerves and suchering. He had no shirt on and had a long white bandage around his abdomen, constricting his waist, covering a wound he got when he fell.

He slowly stood, unhooking a long IV from his right hand and throwing it aside, blood sliding off of it and pooling on the metal table he set it on. He grabbed a small piece of bandage and wrapped it around the rather large hole the IV left, watching it quickly soke up the crimson color.

He looked to the side and saw a new set of Jedi Robes, jet black. He walked over to the table they sat on, sifting through the clothes. He found a single black leather glove, which he fitted over his mechanical hand, tightening it with the strap at the wrist part.

He slipped off his clothes and donned himself in the black Jedi robes, the shoulder blades and the chest covered in black cortosis-weaved Durasteel plates. He tightened the sash and looked around for his lightsaber-but it was no where to be found. He sighed. "They left it at the enclave..." He said to himself, heading out of the room, his black leather boots slightly clopping, fitting themselves to his feet.

He walked into the Council chambers, several Jedi Masters were talking in a corner, he himself headed to the armory. He opened the door and headed inside the door, looking around and heading to the Lightsaber construction bench. "Have to make a new one.." He said, opening up the bottom drawer and gathering the items needed.

He used advanced items, an Ultimate Beam Emitter Lens, a modified Blue color crystal, a Sapith and a Longsaber crystal, an Ultimate beam emitter and an Ultimate energy projector cell. He started to work, welding the saber to his will, connecting the items with skill.
-----
20 minutes later
-----

He grabbed the finish product. It was a saber, the hilt curved downward with metal indent spirals, several different buttons for regular saber length, and long saber length, and another one who turned it on the front side, and one that turned it on the other side, making a strange-looking doublesaber.

He twirled it and ignited it, sparks emitting from the correct side as a blue blade slid out with a black core. He twirled it with a dull humm, then activated the long saber, the saber blade sinking back into the hilt, then sliding back out, two times the length of the original. He aimed it to the side and downward, it almost touched the ground, good 4 1/2 feet long.

He activated the other side, the blade sliding out of the end of the curved hilt ending. He twirled it gracefully, strangely grabbing it as it was tough to master a weapon such as this A curved doublesaber.

He walked out of the armory, and into the council chambers, slipping the hilt in a clasp on his sash. He sat down on the floor cross-legged, looking at the Jedi Masters, nodding to them.

"Good day Reyshik," one of the Masters said
"That's what you think," he said.

JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 02:03 AM
((Hey guys the warrior with Mikos is NOT A JEDI. He is different.))

Miklos and the Bushida warrior drove Ja'Mahia back and ordered the retreat to Alderaan. The Stealth ships took to retreat and Miklos escaped on a shuttle that the Bushida had sent. He gave the order for a general retreat and told Mave through the Force, Retreat to Alderaan. All that was needed to be done is done. We will retake Coruscant later.
Miklos held on all the way to Alderaan all the way to a special council chambers where Reyshik was. He walked in but couldn't bear the pain any more. He did a sharp intake and placed his right hand to his left. Bringing it away there was blood on his fingertips. He collapsed on the floor before giving a report. The warrior who had been by his side during the duel went to his side immediately to check him over.

arvik
03-15-2006, 08:14 AM
Ja' MAhia heard something on his comlink as he was sitting in the building. "Hello?" He asked. "Who is it?"

Meanwhile, Blise was sitting over with Natiss, who he wasn't seeming to get along with very well. Blise got up and went down the elevator, angry. He looked out upon the Jedi Enclave. Why did I have to be pulled out last minute? he thought. We could've won with the... his thoughts were interupted by Ja' Mahia's thouhgts himself. Quiet Ja' Mahia sent a message to Blise. You don't want to do that in front of any jedi who might be listening.. Blise knew that they could have won that battle, but Reyshik for sure had other plans. Better plans. He wasn't even hurt yet he retreated. He could've wiped out those other ships. Blise turned around, back to the abandonded headquarters and went back up to the room they were in.

"Hello?" Ja' Mahia asked again. Still no reply. Ja' Mahia put the comlink down, to still be able to hear it but also to talk to his soldiers. "You know the Jedi..." Ja' Mahia said. "If we would've destroyed their temple they would've sent spies or something to find out where our base is on.." Natiss looked nervous, but not nervous enough for anyone to notice. "For that we had to spare the Jedi, for now." Ja' Mahia pulled out a hilt of a lighttsaber. He ignited it and Blise and Natiss steppeed back. It had a black blade, the "Blade of Vengeance", it was called. It was a legendary lightsaber empowered by the dark side. It was so powerful that it could slice through any enemy lightsaber. It fogged enemy courage. It blinded enemy wisdom. It ended enemy peace. The lightsaber was a threat to the world and Ja' Mahia was now holding it in his hands.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-15-2006, 10:50 AM
((Can't cut through other lightsabers.. or it'd have to be like, a flashlight. They are lasers, and lasers hit each other and bounce off, so it's just like, highly corrosive then :) ))

After finishing the report about Coruscant and talking to the Jedi Masters about it, he noticed a man stumbling in, then falling to the ground. Reyshik rushed over next to Miklos (Reyshik doesn't really understand the.. Ta'Sedai or whatever), helping Mave to his feet, his left arm slightly stronger and leaving a cold sensation on the place it touched, like new metal.

"Miklos, we must get him to the medical bay, you can give me your own account once there," he said, walking Mave to the med bay and laying him down on a repulsorlift cot.

Writer
03-15-2006, 11:10 AM
"Hello, Ja 'Mahia," Tanith Vessa said quietly. Her voice was quiet, but still recognizable.

arvik
03-15-2006, 03:30 PM
"I asked, 'Who is this?'" Ja' Mahia asked, getting angry.

Writer
03-15-2006, 04:02 PM
"Don't take that tone with me!" Tanith snapped, annoyed. "It's Tanith Vessa. Before you say anything, yes I died. And now I'm back. We need to have a chat, so I want to come to you. Tell me where you are."

arvik
03-15-2006, 04:28 PM
"An abandoned building overlooking the Jedi Enclave on Coroscaunt." Ja' Mahia said. "After you died we tried attacking the Enclave but we failed, though we might do better with you."

Writer
03-15-2006, 04:32 PM
"I see I've missed a bit," Tanith murmured. "Alright. I'm coming to you now. I just left Korriban, so it'll take me a couple of hours to get to you, but I'm coming."

arvik
03-15-2006, 04:41 PM
Ja' Mahia sat down again, quietly, while Blise went over some plans with him. "I have gone over all the posibilities and it would be a great idea to turn these few buildings we have surrounding the Enclave into a base." Blise suggested. "See.. Here will be our headquarters, Building B will be our training facility, Building C will be our library, Building D will be our academy, Building E will lookout, Building F will be a dormitory, and last of all, building G will be our weopon supply, armory, and labratories. All of the buildings will hae turrets on top just in case the Jedi find out our location which they won't because of the security that makes it look like a business warehouse." After Blise finished his suggestion, Ja' Mahia liked the idea. "This is good." He said. "Now we will be able to keep a close eye on the Jedi."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-15-2006, 05:32 PM
Technically, they didn't win Coruscant. Arvik just said that his character automatically appeared in a building next to it, and we fled because it was a draw, leaving the Jedi Masters and Knights behind. We left because we thought you left, Arvik. It was a tie.))

arvik
03-15-2006, 06:37 PM
((well, you get my point))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-15-2006, 08:11 PM
(yeah)

Here's my new character sheet.. due to the new events..

Name: Reyshik
Disposition: Light Sided
Species: Human
Homeworld: Alderaan
Designation: Royal Knight of the Jedi Order
Faction: Jedi Order
Class: Jedi Master/Weapon Master
Special Abilities: Increased strength in his left arm, Rally Jedi only into battle, Technopathic, the ability to control electronics with his Jedi powers.
Height: 6'4"
Appearance: Jet-black Jedi robes with dark brown sleeves. His pants are jet black, as well as his leather boots and his gloves. His left forearm, from the elbow down, is completely mechanical, due to a battle injury.
Bio: Already done in the recruitment thread..

JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 10:08 PM
The Bushida warrior introduced himself as Trystan. He helped Reyshik carry an unconcious Miklos to the medbay where he lay in a stuor between concious and unconcious. Miklos was not aware of anything around him except images that haunted him since his wandering time. He saw himslf put through the torture of the Rashikians and Trystan rescuing him and teaching him about his people. He saw death and carnage, the past mingled with the present and it kept him hovering near death. Trystan wasn't sure of what to do until Miklos gave a sign and watched carefully and patiently.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 01:39 AM
He nodded to Trystan. "The name's Reyshik.." He said, projecting his thoughts to Miklos within his stupor. Awaken, we have much to discuss.

He looked at the man, then Miklos again.

arvik
03-16-2006, 07:40 AM
"We have been waiting too long, we'll be back at our base on Tattoine." Ja' Mahia said unto his comlink. Ja' Mahia motioned for Blise and Natiss to follow him and the three walked to the elevator, where they went down to the B1 floor. When they got there, there was a ship waiting for them, The Saber . They got in and set the course back to their base. And they lifted off.

JediMaster12
03-16-2006, 04:39 PM
Miklos could hear Reyshik through the Force and started to come back. He was still trapped by a memory that was the worst: The cell was darkened, no light coming in. A voice, high and cruel through the dark was tormenting. A flash and a wave of pain, screaming... Mikos sat up really quick with a scared sound, forgetting his side injury. He quickly exhaled a sharp hiss of pain and was staring wildly as the room was coming into focus.

arvik
03-16-2006, 07:58 PM
Up in space over Tattoine, they decided to rest. Ja' Mahia, Blise and Natiss sat down. "Master." Blise said. "I have yet another plan to attack the Jedi Base on Coroscaunt. It's brilliant! All you need to do is..." He was cut off by an explosion and the ship shook. Ja' Mahia looked outside the window. It was a fleet of sith warships. "What!?" Ja' Mahia shouted. "How did the sith know where we were!?" Ja' Mahia ran to the escape hatchet. "Blise, steer us to Tattoine! Natiss, get in the turrets! KILL THOSE SITHS!" The two got to work and Ja' Mahia opened the hatch and jumped out and on top of the ship, using his special force powers to breathe and stay on the ship. HE looked out at the vast army ahead of him. HE force jumped from his ship to another ship and slammed his lightsaber into the window. It shattered and the oxegyn was let out of it and the people in there died. HE continued this while Blise and Natiss were destroying some other ships.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 09:00 PM
He put his hands on Miklos' shoulders, taking careful heed of his left hand, which could easily knock him out on accident. "It's alright.. within moments your injuries will heal," he said, backing up a bit. "We drove them back and they left Coruscant, they're on route to Tatooine. There are no Jedi Enclaves there, so we should be safe for awhile," he said looking around and stepping backwards holding his head.

"An echo in the Force.." He looked to Trystan, "The Sith have discovered the Dark Dwellers.." He said, smiling a little. "That'll keep them at bay.."

Exerkis
03-16-2006, 09:19 PM
The battle was over, and Mave began to feel. His perceptions widened, and he felt something. Vesa was back. He spoke to Orocame. Is it possible to be reanimated through the force?
It is, but it has rarely been known to happen, especially to one so evil. It matters not though. I have had enough of this charade. I must duel you for control over this... nexus. To the dreamring!
Mave's body disappeared, and reappeared in an arena, a-la gladiators. He charged towards the glimmering mass before him, and was deflected. The mass materialized into a reflection of himself, but less... pious. Something about it made it seem more willing to do harm to others, with less reason. As he hurled force attacks at the reflection, they were dissipated, turned to nought. And then Orocame retaliated. He felt nothing, not a hint, before he was picked up and slammed into the wall of the arena, repeatedly, and then something snaked through the force, a hunting thread, that grabbed his throat and wrapped tight around. He was gasping, struggling, lashing out with the force, but all in vain. Orocame stopped the assault, and Mave was suddenly bound. "You will remain," his voice said, "In an advisory capacity, only." And then he was back in the facility. Danr and Mati, all the Ta'Sedai, were there. "So the Orocame returns to us, and so he will lead us away." On instinct, the Orocame siezed the soulforce, and wrapped the entire facility in it. And then he disappeared. All that remained of the Ta'Sedai were memories. Oh, but he had left Reyshik a small batallion of 10 of the Sedai, in thanks for all he had done for the nexus. At that same exact moment, Krath keeled over. He was dead.

JediMaster12
03-16-2006, 10:47 PM
"No...not...that," Miklos was panting, "I saw...I saw pain and suffering. The Dark Dwellers are like the plagues that ravaged the plains of Argon. They will not stop. The screaming were...were civilians, all dead."
Trystan understood about the plagues that had ravaged Argon the year that Miklos had been captured. They had ceased when they had freed Miklos and brought him to the plains to recover from the torture. In healing himself, he had healed the plains. The tribes thought him to be a benevolent spirit healer of plains. Trystan thought that the Dark Dwellers were behind the Rashikians but they tended to operate on their own and were far more devious having once been Avalonians. Trystan thought that the Rashikians would once again come into play. Little did he know how right he was. He said nothing but instead tended to applying a special salve to some of the cuts on Miklos face, near his brow.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 11:53 PM
Reyshik thought for a moment. "But the Sith have still discovered the Dark Dwellers.." He said, walking away. "Miklos, Trystan. When you two finish here, meet me in my quarters," he said, heading into the apartment area of the Enclave.

When your ready, that is.

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 01:18 AM
Miklos stared out the window of the medbay and then cradled his head in an attempt to clear it. Trystan had left him alone to follow Reyshik, knowing that Miklos needed time to collect himself. Miklos got off the pallet wincing slightly but then using the Force to begin healing, recognizing his pain and accepting it so he could heal. Within moments his pain dulled and became bearable. The med droid said that he could leave. Miklos went to join Reyshik and Trystan not noticing a plant from Alderaan that had become healthy. It had already been healthy but it grew better. Miklos caught up with Reyshik and Trystan and waited.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 01:28 AM
"You two know what happened on Coruscant..." He said, lifting up his arm, clenching his mechanical fingers underneath his black leather glove. "The Dark Dwellers have left Coruscant to the Jedi there, they are slowly rebuilding."

"They seem to try and destroy every Jedi Enclave they can get to, and we'll be there to stop them. I fear that with your weaknesses, Miklos, that you might not be able to fight. You use too much energy.. and that is your downfall. You have to pace yourself," he said, glancing at Trystan.

"You fought wonderfully, and you survived, yet you too lean on others for support. I know you're not a Jedi, but you have to learn how to be independant," he said looking at the two.

"You both fought bravely, and if it wasn't for you, the Jedi Enclave, and I would have been destroyed. I got lucky with just a severed limb. This is far from over. I will need you and your men's continued efforts if we are to defeat the Dark Dwellers."

He tensed up. "We also have another problem to deal with... The Sith have returned, and they are prone to causing chaos and problems with the Jedi, and that's more than we can handle, at any rate."

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 11:18 AM
"That is our way. No individual stands alone," Trystan responded. Full blooded Avalonian and dedicated to the way of Bushida, he could not understand why this Jedi was telling him not to work together. Miklos didn't say anything about it but rather picked up where Reyshik left off, "The Sith...no someone else is pulling their strings. There is an unseen enemy, one that could strike when least expected." Miklos was not one to divulge details unless asked so he didn't say anything further but decided to reply softly, "Not too much energy. Grace has gifted our people with special ability."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 09:13 PM
"Whenever you use that ability, you tired yourself out and you have to be looked at, medically. You should only use that when you can, and seeing as it helped us, i'm grateful." He looked at Trystan, "If it is your way, then what will you do when Miklos is away? Do you just wait? Or do you run away to him?"

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 10:54 PM
"If you remember, I had been injured before meeting up with you and Ja'Mahia. That would take a lot out of a person, just being injured. Having heart is what keeps a person going past physical exhaustion," Miklos contradicted rather softly.

Trystan looked at Reyshik, "No one stands alone. We are not bound to one individual. When one is in trouble, the rest follow. It is our way."

"It is the Jedi way as well Trystan," Miklos said, "It is the bond between master and padawan but often the master will not help in order to teach a lesson. I know it is different but the need is felt and the other helps."

"I still don't understand Tulre but I will accept your answer. You know of our way and the Jedi," and Trystan remained silent.

((Tulre is what they called Miklos when he hooked up with them))

arvik
03-17-2006, 11:47 PM
Ja' Mahia was standing across the table from a sith in high rank. "I have a propositition for you." Ja' Mahia said. "You know the Jedi?" HE asked. The sith nodded. "Well, we both have a common enemy. If you join us. We can both conquer the Jedi together! We could be one again!"

"No.." The sith shook his head and force jumped out of his seat he was tied to. The second he left his chair, Ja' Mahia's lightsaber went right through his chest.
(Remember, the Dark Dwellers are much more powerful than the sith because they were once the strongest of sith who rebelled)

The fleet was destroyed. Ja' Mahia went back to his ship. "The sith know where we are." He said. "We need to have a meeting with Vessa. She should be at Tattoine by now." Blise took the controls and piloted them down to Tattoine where they entered the second largest Dark Dweller base in the Galaxy. VEssa was surely there. He could sense it.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 12:00 AM
"I see your point, but why do you fight the Dark Dwellers? You are Ta'Desai.. (Whatever)You shouldn't have anything to do with them, they did nothing to your people, unless you are here to help the Jedi."

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 01:30 AM
Miklos explained from the obvious confusion, "They are not Ta'Desai. They are the Bushida warriors from the Avalonian system within the Unknown Regions. They have a longstanding tradition and duty to guard the Jedi. They have been around long before the Jedi first split. They come from various tribes all united by this code of honor known as Bushida. They also fullfill the same duties of the Jedi, the guardians of peace and justice. How many there are, well you saw at Coruscant an idea. There are more however waiting until they are called. They watch us but we never see them nor sense them. They fight because they must and the Dark Dwellers once joined league with one simply called the Rakata, the leader of the Rashikians. They are the group that has fought the Avalonians for millenia through the Force and physical combat."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 02:54 AM
(Darn you and your ancient history of Martial Arts >_<)

He sighed a little. "You can't seem to understand.. we can't keep fighting them like this. Two different factions uniting against one enemy cannot go on for very long. There's no way. The two are so different, My Jedi.. and the Bushida," he said, looking around the room.

"If anything, we need to rest tonight and be ready to move out tomorow, I fear the Dark Dwellers will come to another Enclave and attack."

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 08:14 AM
((What? Okay I like Chinese and Japanese culture and I read of samurai philosophy. You going to hold that against me?))

Miklos replied, "What do you mean it can't go on? They have been fighting together for the last 15,000 years or so, often without the Jedi knowing of the other. What do you mean?"
With a sigh he continued, "You are right in that we should rest," and he walked out to go to some sleeping quarters. Trystan had remained behind and he looked at Reyshik and said, "We fight together always," and he too walked out.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 12:29 PM
Reyshik glanced at the two as they were walking off and sighed. He stood up and headed to the main apartment. What if you can't.. He said to himself opening the door and heading inside, plopping down on the bed. Within minutes he was in bed, asleep.

arvik
03-18-2006, 04:00 PM
"Send forth the army!" Ja' Mahia shouted. 2,000, warships took off from the base on Tattoine. Headed by Blise. Behind the 2 thousand, another 45 thousand ships holding Dark Dweller foot soldiers took off. It seemed unstoppable. Ja' Mahia got in a ship of his own and took off. "To Utapau!" Ja' Mahia shouted.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 04:08 PM
((Um.. no. Star Forge didn't even produce that many. That's just stupid, there aren't even a billion ships in the whole galaxy.. and another 45 million? 5 warships took out a single planet. 2 billion regular ships can easily wipe out the galaxy with barely breaking a sweat. Lower that number in the thousands.. )

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 05:10 PM
Miklos went to quarters assigned to him and sat on the floor. Trystan sat beside him and said, "You must practice your sleep. You will gain much in strength and will heal faster," and he closed his eyes. It looked like a Jedi meditation practice so Miklos followed suit. The same dream that he dreamt in the medbay came back but it was on a different place, The levels were swarming with Dark Dwellers. They were everywhere and the Jedi were outnumbered. The Te'Dai were being pushed back. Then a shadow engulfed them and red eyes were coming through... Miklos was trembling and struggling in his sleep trying to run but he couldn't move because he was sitting.

arvik
03-18-2006, 08:51 PM
The fleet went towards Utapau, and Blise looked out in the distance. "Reyshik won't be able to stop us now!" He said. I sense Reyshik is not here Blise sent a mental message to Ja' Mahia. good Ja' Mahia thought and the fleet advanced through the stars on their way to Utapau.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-18-2006, 11:02 PM
((Hopefully that number is lowered, Arvik))

Waking up from his slumber, he mediatated for a few seconds, his grogginess dissapearing as he stood up perfectly, walking out of the room and towards Miklos and Trystan. "Something is wrong. I feel a great sorrow washing over me. It is a preminition to come. The Dark Dwellers are mobilizing to attack another planet," he said, watching the two.

JediMaster12
03-19-2006, 12:33 AM
Miklos jumped with a start and inadvertently landed feet first on the ceiling and stayed there. Looking down he saw that Trystan was smiling but could see the worry. Miklos said while still on the ceiling, "You are right Reyshik. They will, well are attacking Utapu." He stopped not wanting to tell what he saw and started walking to the wall to walk down.

Maverick5770
03-19-2006, 01:58 AM
Natiss was worried, he was ordered to find out everything he could about the Dark Dwellers, but he couldn't let them destroy Utapau. He started thinking of ways to stop the attack. He could try to get blise or Ja Mahia to stop their order, but that was nearly impossible. He might try blowing up the ships with a massive explosion or virus, but he wouldn't have time to program a virus. He decided to try and cripple the fleet with the various explosives stored on the 300 explosive ships. As he made his way towards the main explosives cargo bay he stopped at a nearby terminal. After seeing a complete layout of the fleet he noted the locations af the bulk of the explosives. He then stole a thermal detonator and was about to blow the ship. The chain reation should cripple or destroy at least 70% of the dark dweler fleet.

arvik
03-19-2006, 10:37 AM
"HEY!" A Dark DWeller said, noticing Natiss. "You're not a Dark Dweller you traitor! Master!" When Natiss did stole the explosives, he didn't know that he was stealing them off of Blise's ship. Blise came to the room the two were in. "I knew you were a traitor all along. Do you have anything to say" Blise asked, took the detonator from his hands and threw Natiss into a prison cell. "Do you have anything to say for why you stole the explosives?" Blise repeated, this time igniting the lightsaber he stole from Natiss.

Maverick5770
03-19-2006, 02:23 PM
"I stole the explosives to blow you and your Dark Dwellers to kingdome come. You'll never win!"Natiss yelled. As he yelled at Blise, Natiss grabbed his saber, he had hid it the entire time he was masquerading as a Dark Dweller. "As I said, you'll never win!"Saying this Natiss ignited his green saber. Slicing through his cell Natiss charged at Blise.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-19-2006, 02:59 PM
He started to walk towards the exit. The other Jedi Knights following him. For they awoke when the echo in the force revealed it's presence.

arvik
03-19-2006, 05:59 PM
Blise's ship flew into hyperspace, away from the rest of the fleet, just in case and Blise thrust his lightsaber at NAtiss'. "I knew it all along!" He shouted, twirled his lightsaber, and struck again. "YOU ARE A TRAITOR!" He yelled and asent many more strikes. Blise picked up the detonator and force pushed Natiss back into the cell. He ran to the escape pods. "Better luck next time, traitor!" He shouted. Two other Dark Dwellers acme running to him. "There is only room for one person on the pod!" One said. "I know.." Blise said, got in the escape pod, threw the detonator, and escaped as the ship blew up. It managed to stay in one peice but it broke and was heading straight to the atmosphere of Utapau. Blise left the group of Dark Dwellers and the traitor to eventually impact on the planet and die. Blise didn't care about his comrades though. They never really helped him before.

Meanwhile Ja' Mahia already knew what was happening. He sighed. He expected NAtiss to be a good Dak Dweller but it had to end like that. He got up from his chari and noticed he was nearing Utapau. He saw the broken ship hurdling towards the planet and he saw Blise's escape pod also heading towards the planet. Then he sat down and waited again for the ship to land, and watched to see the explosion that Blise's ship would make. After all it was loaded with explosives and it was heading towards the ground at high velocity. This will be a good show. Ja' Mahia thought.

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 12:45 AM
Miklos trotted to catch up with Reyshik. He felt better and had an extra spring in his step. He asked, "How do we start formation?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 01:55 AM
"As soon as possible," he said, walking to the docking bay. He turned to look at Miklos. "Please don't over-exert yourself this time, pace it."

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 02:04 AM
Miklos then again said, "Not overexertion. Was injured remember?"
He then whistled for his astromech and told him to get det in his fighter. He headed to his fighter and made sure all systems were go.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 02:11 AM
He shrugged and walked to his Jedi starfighter, the rest of the Jedi followed suit.

"Take off in three minutes," he said, closing the lid down on his starfighter as his R7 droid mounted itself on the back. The system powered up with a whirr as he flipped on the comm. system and the engines.

arvik
03-20-2006, 07:28 AM
BANG!! BOOOOM!!! The broken ship impacted Utapau and exploded massively, probably leaving a crater there. The traitor is dead now.. Ja' Mahia thought, although his suspicions might have not been true, for way down in Utapau, Natiss was already on his way to tell the Jedi Council of the plans. But the Dark Dwellers didn't know that he somehow made it out of the ship alive. By now, Blise's escape pod should be on the planet also, and the first of the fleet was entering the atmosphere now. Ja' Mahia looked down at Utapau, and still sensed that neither Reyshik, Mave, or this new Miklos were there yet. Soon, the ship that Ja' Mahia was on landed in Utapau and he quickly got out. The jedo enclave was in sight. He looked overhead as the thousands of warships charged in in front of him. Along with Ja' MAhia, many other foot soldiers charged in as well. Ja' Mahia stopped for a second to check something. He used force storm and a strong storm of lightning ripped across the sky. Good, our powers work well on this planet. He thought and continued charging.

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 03:40 PM
Miklos optimaized power and sent a radio transmission to Trystan to have any available force head to Utapu. He then directed his fighter to space and took off. Along the way, he tried to make sense of the images he had seen and feared that they might be too late. He tried to contact Mave through the Force, Padawan, where are you? Head to Utapu for the Dark Dwellers have attacked again.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 06:33 PM
A few minutes pass as his own fleet pull out of hyperspace into the Utapau atmosphere. He drove his fleet down planet side and docked on a field of open space, as that many ships could not land just anywhere *Arvik*. He leapt out of his fighter and force sprinted to the fight, his Jedi along with him. Miklos and Trystan descending as well.

His small platoon of about 20 knights were moving at a blurring speed of clashing white and light brown. Seconds later, they drove into the Dark Dweller's ranks, a large hole being torn in the formation. Reyshik withdrew his lightsaber and began to deflect blaster shots and cut down soldiers not on their guard. His Jedi did the same, making an effective barrier to block any new Dark Dwellers from landing or dropping troops.

You two go and quell the army within the city, i'll stay here and prevent any new troops from coming.

Writer
03-20-2006, 06:46 PM
((Yeesh! I detect some annoyance and rapid-fire RPing... I can't keep up. Just say Tanith has thought through a few things and decided not to rejoin the Dark Dwellers. She's off in a far away corner of the galaxy, thinking over what she should do with her second shot at life :) ))

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 07:32 PM
Miklos nodded but set off in a different direction after Reyshik left. The battle within could be handled by the Bushida and Trystan said he could handle it. He had to get to one of the top levels for he remembered something that he had learned of Utapu. Along the way he remembered a person named Tanith that he had heard joined the Dark Dwellers and that she had died. There were rumors that she wasn't and he wondered if she had a change of heart if she were alive.
At the top level, he found what he had been looking for and hoped that he wasn't too late. Utapu was meant to happen but he had to try and save his fellow Jedi. He whistled for one of the creatures who came running. HE jumped on and drove him back down to where he saw the ring of Dark Dwellers surrounding the Jedi as in his vision. He made a daring move by having the creature jump down and land to make a bigger perimeter.

arvik
03-20-2006, 09:34 PM
While the fight was going on, Ja' Mahia sent a message to Blise. We must find some more strong force users to join the Dark Dwellers he thought. I think it should be that Miklos. He is quick to fight. I like that.. Ja' Mahia looked across the battlefield and looked for Miklos. Nowhere in sight. Then finally, he spotted Miklos drving a huge creature towards him. Ja' Mahia ran up to the creature and threw his red lightsaber at it. The creature split in half and Miklos jumped off. Miklos was about to attack Ja' Mahia when he stopped him. "Stop!" Ja' Mahia said and Miklos listened. "I have a proposition for you.."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 11:32 PM
(Jesus.. Oh, and wildjedi. I just landed because Arvik invaded the city within milliseconds, so I had to speed up)

He and his Jedi cut through the army, one Jedi being overwhelmed and was killed in a rain of blaster fire, his saber falling behind him and deactivating. "Jonesy!" Reyshik cried, cutting his way over to the fallen Jedi. He kneeled down, holding his head up, a force shield penetrating their defenses and slamming back a few soldiers, creating a barrier around Reyshik and the Jedi.

He shook his head and sighed, a flash of white light and he was holding nothing more than Jedi robes. He put the saber in his sash and took off back towards the fight, taking down his force shield.

"We're pushing them back!" He said as his platoon of Jedi Knights started to form a chain, cutting down any Soldier trying to pass by and slowly moving towards the area where they were coming out of, cutting, slicing, force waves and bursts of force lightning illuminating the area and sending soldiers flying in the air.

Maverick5770
03-21-2006, 12:30 AM
Natiss was mad that his plan had failed, but he had managed to warn the council of the impending attack though.He watched the jedi prepare for the attack from his quarters.

JediMaster12
03-21-2006, 01:30 AM
Miklos drew his saber out and held it in his right hand. He began to circle slowly and said, "You will not get away with this Ja'Mahia." Everything seemed to blur around them, no one was interfering. Trystan sent a reassurance that the Bushida were making their way to the Jedi to help drive back the Dark Dwellers. Miklos had a suspicion as to what Ja'Mahia was up to and sent his concern to Reyshik.

arvik
03-21-2006, 08:02 AM
"Man, igniting your lightsaber when your opponent asked for mercy... You're perfect!" Ja' Mahia said. "Did you know that the jedi is betraying you?" He asked. "I know Reyshik criticised your actions in the last battle. And I know you love that rush in your blood to fight snd try your hardest! But the jedi keep dragging you back!" Ja' Mahia pulled out his lightsaber, just in case Miklos charged. "Don't you wish the jedi could, maybe, change their rules a little?" He asked.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-21-2006, 06:46 PM
Miklos, we have it alright here. And with the help of the Bushida, we're winning. He and his platoon managed to board the sith flagship and take out it's main controls, yet he and one Jedi knight stayed behind, guarding the temple. This knight was one of his best friends, even though he might never admit it. He grew up with him, his name was Drake, and he held a bronze lightsaber in his left hand, down to left side. Reyshik had his blue lightsaber in his right hand, down to his right side.

No one was getting in or out alive.

JediMaster12
03-21-2006, 07:02 PM
"I don't think so. You seriously misunderstand my people and myself. I have no lust for battle yet I do it because I must in order to stop you," Miklos was still warily eyeing Ja'Mahia. He knew in his heart what he had to do and hoped that the Jedi would survive it.

Maverick5770
03-21-2006, 11:28 PM
Natiss ran towards a nearby crashed dark dweller fighter. Boarding it he decided to do whatever it took to kill Ja'Mahis, Blise and every other Dark Dweller he found. He knew he shouldn't think like this but he couldn't help himself. As he joined the fray he accelerated toward the nearest target...

JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 12:25 AM
Miklos was aware that Natiss was doing something. He looked at Ja'Mahia and said, "You seem to had accumulated people who oppose you."

arvik
03-22-2006, 07:30 AM
"I know of Natiss' plans, they are the little things that would lure him to the dark side, and he's coming to kill me now... It is the jedi way to stop him without killing him, but if you do so.. What will become of me? I can escape... But if I get killed by Natiss, then you will feel the guilt for ages that you did not stop a jedi gone crazy when you had the chance." Ja' Mahia said and smiled at Miklos. "I fear he is coming soon, so soon you will have to make a decision."

JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 12:45 PM
"Ah but we are rooted in choice. All one can do is say their piece and let the other make the choice. I can't make his choice but only reason. We detach ourselves from guilt. It shames us and brings dishonor," Miklos may have sounded like a broken musical instrument but in his mind, he was melding what his rescuers had taught him with the Jedi teachings. It was a scene that would be repeated four thousand years later.

arvik
03-22-2006, 10:26 PM
"So, Jedi.. Are you going to let me die? Or are you going to stop Natiss? Think about it. If you join me, I will end this war.. But if you help Natiss destroy me, it'll be a martyr for powerful Dark Dwellers like Blise? So tell me what you shall do?"

JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 03:49 AM
"Your fate is that your rule will end. Natiss won't kill you because you have something else up your sleeve." Miklos was not one to be intimidated. He had faced worse in the Unknown Regions and wouldn't let small things disturb him.

arvik
03-23-2006, 08:56 PM
"Sure.." Ja' Mahia said. "Try me........"

JediMaster12
03-23-2006, 09:17 PM
Miklos cocked a brow and responded, "Make your move."

Maverick5770
03-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Natiss ran towards Ja'Mahia, saber ignited. He jumped at Ja'mahia, he could feel the anger coursing through him, he knew it shouldn't be there but he couldn't stop himself.

JediMaster12
03-24-2006, 01:14 AM
With a controlled motion Miklos levitated Natiss and held him in midair. He said, "No, Natiss, not anger." Lowering his hand, Natiss remained in the air and using his mind, Miklos brought Natiss toward him. He set him down next to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. He continued, "There is no emotion, there is peace." It looked as if Miklos was ignoring Ja'Mahia whe in fact he was aware of every single move.

arvik
03-24-2006, 09:32 PM
"Hmm..." Ja' Mahia thought. He knew that this Miklos wouldn't give in to the dark side but this new Natiss would. Ja' Mahia raised a hand and both he and Natiss disapeered. When they reappeared, they were in a dark dungeon on Utapau, and they could here the battle outside. "Tell me.." Ja' Mahia said. "Why do you hate Me?"

Meanwhile, Blise was searching out Reyshik. He sensed something bad as his warship glided over the city. He looked down and saw his target. "FIRE!" He shouted and suddenly a beam shot out and blasted the ship just as Reyshi jumped out of the way. Blise force jumped out of his ship, ignited his lightsaber, and charged in at Reyshik. "Give it up, Jedi!" Blise shouted angrily and thrusted his crimson glowing lightsaber at the Jedi Master.

JediMaster12
03-24-2006, 10:33 PM
Mikos saw what happened and gave a sharp whistle. Another creature appeared and Miklos jumped on its back. With a "hah" they took off. Miklos never lost sight of Ja'Mahia. His presence stank the Force and the other senses that he had been taught. He made his way to the dungeons of Utapu while sending a message to Natiss Calm yourself. Wipe the fear from your mind and concentrate on my voice...

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-24-2006, 11:10 PM
Reyshik spun around the man and clashed sabers with him, then pushing away at his blade as Drake took off towards the docking bay, chasing two fleeing Dark Jedi. Reyshik twirled his saber and struck at the man, only to end up in a clash again. "This will never solve anything!" He yelled, backflipping to safety some 20 feet away, twirling his saber.

"I don't want to hurt you.."

arvik
03-25-2006, 02:03 PM
Blise looked at his enemy. He took his lightsaber and slammed it into Reyshik's. The battle went on and on. Blise force jumped over Reyshik and used force lightning on him which he resisted. Reyshik swung and Blise slid underneath Reyshik and struck his lightsaber. Blise charged in again and on the last second, Reyshik brought out his lightsaber. The saber went straight through Blise's thigh and cut off his leg. Now Blise was angry. "YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH THIS!" He shouted and used force storm.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-25-2006, 02:43 PM
Reyshik shrugged off the weak force storm and used a force push to throw his lightsaber away and at a wall. He walked up to him and put his saber blade to his throat. "Yield, and you shall not be killed."

arvik
03-25-2006, 03:34 PM
"You wouldn't kill me!" The week Blise said. He looked up at Reyshik. "You're a Jedi! You wouldn't!"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-25-2006, 05:00 PM
"If it means saving lives, then I would in a second," he said, moving his saber a bit closer, almost touching the flesh on his neck. "Repent for your bad deeds and renounce the Dark Side, it's never too late to be good.."

arvik
03-25-2006, 06:05 PM
"Strike me down now.." Blise said. "End me... Let's see if you can!"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-25-2006, 06:14 PM
He pulled his lightsaber back. "You will not yield, you will not renounce. There is no choice. I can't let anyone else be hurt.." He swung his lightsaber towards his throat. (You can take over, I don't want to do an automatic hit)

arvik
03-26-2006, 12:00 AM
Blise's eyes widenend as the saber went through his throat. "Thank you..." Blise said. "For ending this pain that Ja' Mahia has brought upon me.... But.. before I.. die.... I have a prophecy I predicted in my pocket... Show it to the evil tyrant....." And with that, the mighty General Blise passed to the force, finally free from the dark wrath of Ja' Mahia.

A small note fell out of Blise's pocket. It read..

"Once the land is barren by the dark and evil king
The son of the good master shall avenge the dead and sing
'The dark has gone, the light is here'
and slice in half the lord of fear.
The one who will save us will stray from the light
but will eventually come to help the fight
against the one, who haunts the night."
- General Blise

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-26-2006, 12:18 AM
He twirled his saber and switched his saber off, sheathing it. He picked up the paper, reading it. "Goodbye, Blise," he said, walking off as his body disappeared. He headed back towards the Academy, his friend Drake walking up beside him, blaster holes in his clothing and scorch marks near his shoes and robe.

"So.. did you disrupt the system of Ja'Mahia's flagship?" Reyshik asked.

Drake nodded, whipping his sweaty bangs out of his face."Done. The rest of the ships are deactivated to. No escape," Drake said.

JediMaster12
03-26-2006, 12:44 AM
Miklos had managed to catch up with Ja'Mahia and Natiss. He jumped from his beast to land between Ja'Mahia and Natiss. He said to Ja'Mahia, "You have lost. The Jedi have the high ground."

arvik
03-26-2006, 01:03 AM
"You foolish Jedi!" Ja' Mahia shouted. "You always think you haave the upper hand but you don't!" Ja' Mahia turned to Miklos. "Where in the galaxy have you been when the Dark Dwellers invaded Alderaan? Didn't you know we had a plan? What about the time we purposely gave up on Coroscaunt? We have everything under control!"
For a moment there was silence, and then Ja' Mahia sensed Blise's death. "I know you sense it.. Ja' Mahia said. "You sense the passing of General Blise! He was helping you out all along! And see what this got him? He was killed by the one he secretly assisted. The jedi are liars!"

Maverick5770
03-26-2006, 01:33 AM
((Sorry, It's hard to keep up, any way,))
Natiss watched Miklos and Ja'mahia argue. He still hadn't answered Ja'Mahia's question.
He didn't know why he hated Ja'Mahia, jedi aren't supposed to hate, yet he still wanted to kill all the dark jedi and Sith in the galaxy.Even through the anger he had no desire to hurt Mikos or any other jedi, onlt Ja'Mahia. He jumped over Miklos and began to fight Ja'mahia.

arvik
03-26-2006, 01:48 AM
"So much for peace." Ja' Mahia scoffed and blocked Natiss' lightsaber. "Honestly, there has to be a reason! It can't be because we kill our enemies when we have the cahnce to spare them. Reyshik killed Blise. It can't be because we give in too easily to our emotions. You did it yourself. Face it! There are two major differences between the light and the dark side. Those who serve the dark side express their evil while the light side hides it. There is evil on both sides! You just think that just because we show our evil that we are worse. The jedi have many evil secrets unkown to most of the galaxy. And second of all, the dark side is much more powerful and strong! Let me give you an example. The jedi stick with their code all the time... When people are around. I used to be on the Jedi Council once and after learning their dark secrets, I couldn't stand them anymore! They were just as bad as the Dark Dwellers, but not this time.. This time the Dark Dwellers are fighting against the jedis' evil plans... If only you knew. That is why we must concquer the galaxy and destroy all the jedi enclaves, so they will not once again rule the galaxy and continue to cause war. Think about it. If there is only one kind of force user in teh galaxy, we wouldn't have war anymore. This war and many others would end if you two decide to join the dark dwellers!"

Maverick5770
03-26-2006, 01:57 AM
"There is evil in everything, lightside and darkside,"Natiss grunted as he deflected Ja'Mahia's blade"THere is even a place for emotion, but the killing of someone who asks for mercy, that is truly evil, and evil only seems better and eaiser, it leads to utter destruction. I'll never join you, however, bringing the dark dwellers down will most likely get me bannished from the order."Natiss force pused Miklos out of the battle and continued to try and kill Ja'Mahia."Without a leader the Dark Dwellers wwill fall!"

JediMaster12
03-26-2006, 02:03 AM
"Both sides have their code," Miklos said and he withdrew his lightsaber. He held it in his right hand and in the left, he held a small object. It was a small black box. There was no apparent opening but Miklos knew every inch of it. He had hidden it there on his return journey home for a reason and he had hoped that he wouldn't have to seek it out again. He continued, but not in a normal tone. In fact it seemed amplied with many voices of those who had passed before, "The Force exists in all life and commands it. We are the guardians of the Force as we have been for over twenty thousand years. We have fought your kind. You will not last."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-26-2006, 02:21 AM
He sensed the fight between the three. "Drake, stay here," Reyshik said, walking towards the three, making his way about 10 feet from the fight. Drake was at the entrance, guarding it.

He glanced at Ja' Mahia and Natiss, throwing a massive force whirlwind towards Natiss, temporarily holding him into the air as his saber slid along the ground. He glanced at Miklos. "You kept him here too long. His army is starting to retreat and formulate another plan, you fell into his grasp."

Reyshik unsheathed his lightsaber, flicking it out to the side violently with his right hand, a loud piercing fizz was heard as it slid out of the hilt, he held it out to his right side, somewhat towards the ground.

"Ja'Mahia. Today is the day you, and all Dark Dwellers are defeated."

arvik
03-26-2006, 02:21 AM
"You are mistaken again." Ja' Mahia said. "The Dark Dwellers, unlike the pathetic sith, do not kill prisoners either. We are not as evil as the sith I must tell you, but way more powerful. Tell me. Why kill prisoners when their lives are valuable to all. One life can make a difference on all the galaxy, and killing that prisoner might endanger your chances of victory. So no, we do not kill when they ask for mercy, we keep them prisoner. and as for you Miklos, you believe you are so wise, and you are... We can end this war right now! Many innocent lives will be spared. I can end this war if you can get Reyshik into surrenduring all his men to the Dark Dwellers! We will help the Republic to become a better place!"