PDA

View Full Version : Another Awsome Year at WR RPG

zelda 41
03-05-2006, 06:14 PM
Okay, so I'm starting my first ever rpg. But read the ****in rules first!!!

RULES
1). you can use old characters or new ones you make

2). use tags to tag to people, please

3). HAVE FUN ^^

One thing: I control my person and Lili. ^^

So I'll start:

Rose
power: clarivoyince
pink hair
easy to please, nice girl
pink hoodie, black mini scirt
black boots

Rose left her mother's car, smilling. She took her MP3 player out of her backpack and switched to " Old School Hollywood" while walking to the girl's cabins.
"Okay, where is everyone?"
She chose a bunk, set her stuff down, and went to the main lodge.While walking, Rose saw a girl with reddish-purplish hair in pigtails sitting in a tree, catching birds on fire.
" Hi," Rose yelled. Rose climbed up the tree she was in and stared at her.
"My name's Rose. What's your's?"
"Lili," the girl mumbled.
"OMG!!! THE LILI?!? YOUR LIKE, FAMOUS WHERE I COME FROM!!!" Lili got a bit freaked-out and levitated out of the tree to the main lodge.
" Great. I screw up when I meet THE Lili and scare her off. Rose shock her head and levitated to the beach.

TAG TO ANYONE

zelda 41
03-05-2006, 09:13 PM
COME ON PEEPS, ANWSER TO THE THREAD!!

DarthAve
03-05-2006, 09:30 PM
We're not answering this thread because everyone here is sick of RPGing. Ever notice all the other RPGs are dead and have been dead, for like ever.

zelda 41
03-05-2006, 09:33 PM
We'll see.

Smon
03-05-2006, 09:37 PM
Ness walked into camp. "Wait a second... this is dumb!" Then he exploded... for some reason.

KingCheez
03-05-2006, 10:59 PM
Smon, I love that quote from your sig.

Anyway I know you'll just play as my characters for me or other stupid things like that so, nah.

Jintor
03-06-2006, 04:30 AM
Forum RPG's don't work if the GM just makes random things happen.

zelda 41
03-06-2006, 05:25 PM
Can we please just START THE STORY?????

Smon
03-06-2006, 05:47 PM
Can we please just START THE STORY?????
Sorry, but this rule is gonna keep everyone and everything away:
2).anything goez
Too bad. :(

...not.

DarthAve
03-06-2006, 08:07 PM
Should i join as a brilliant designer. I shall consult the ouiji board.

zelda 41
03-06-2006, 08:34 PM
Sure Darth. ^^

Smon, I fixed the rulz ok?

Jintor
03-07-2006, 03:35 AM
I'm not joining any RPG where the GM spells 'rules' as 'rulz', and also has a little problem with making things make sense.

zelda 41
03-07-2006, 06:30 AM
THERE, IT'S FIXED. NOW CAN WE PLEASE START?

BigBad
03-14-2006, 11:56 AM
Sure. I'll play.

Tall, lanky 12 year old peers up at the camp sign, shielding their eyes from the sun with a well tanned hand.
"Whispering Rock Paychic Summer Camp...at last!"
Angel picks up the army rucksack beside them and saunters through the gates heading to towards the campers' cabins.

*deep in thought*
"For 4 generations, we have been denied the opportunity to become Psychonauts, to hone our abilities for the good of man and womankind. Now, I shall be the first"

"Mierda...Hace muy calor..." Angel whips of the jacket and ties the concoction of denim, patches and band button and safety pins around their waist. Angel looks up at the boys and girls cabins, hesitantly. Angel turns to face the boys cabins and with a deep inhale, races into the cabin grabs a top bunk, scribles "Angel J." on the clipboard. Angel exhales and flops on the bed. "it's done...I am here...I am really here".

Angel sighs and looks around the empty cabin, evidence of other occupants is present but the owners are nowhere to be found.
Angel leaps out of the bed and lands with a loud thump of thick soled combat boot against wood. "Donde son la otras?" he mumbles and heads out the door towards the main lodge.

KingCheez
03-14-2006, 05:36 PM
No... let it... die...

zelda 41
03-14-2006, 06:29 PM
Shut up cheez.

Rose looked around on the beach, silently.
" Wow. Really cool." she wispered. " Maybe I should go back"
Rose got up from the rock she was on and levitated back to the cabins.

TAG TO ANGEL

DarthAve
03-27-2006, 09:34 PM
Ok, I'm really missing RPGing, so I'll join.

A 13 year old girl walked into camp. She carried with her a suitcase filled with fabrics and patterns, and a messnager bag with a change of clothes, pajamas, a picture of her idol and crush, Daniel Vosovic, and more supplies for designing.

"So, this is the place they sent me?" Said the girl, "Oh god, this is gonna suck."

She was standing in the parking lot, confuzed and a bit bewildered.

(P.S. Zelda, no tagging. Tagging makes RPGs stupid as hell.)

zelda 41
03-28-2006, 08:19 PM
(Yay, somone joined)

Rose got off of her thought bubble and began to grow sick of the heat. She walked around abit and turned her MP3 player off.

" God dammit. Where is everyone."

Out of the coner of her eye, she saw a girl in the parking lot.

" Sweet, somones here," she mumbled.

DarthAve
03-28-2006, 08:25 PM
The mysterious new girl saw someone coming towards her. "Oh god, WHAT IS SHE WEARING?!?!" the girl thought, "I smell a new dress design."

(I was bored. So what?!?!?]

zelda 41
03-28-2006, 08:38 PM
Rose ran up to her and said, "Hi"
Rose read the girls mind and thought, " OH GOD. SHE HATES MY OUTFIT."

DarthAve
03-28-2006, 08:47 PM
"Chloe', nice to meet you." Said the girl. She put one hand on her hip and said "So, who picked out that outfit, child?? We'll need to make you look a lot better. but for now, where do I put my stuff at?"

zelda 41
03-28-2006, 08:57 PM
" I'm Rose, and are you a designer too?!?" ( pulls out a case full of fabric, broches, and sewing stuff) " I worship Daniel Vosovic even if he's 80/20. Anyway, I'll show you to the girl's cabins."

DarthAve
03-28-2006, 09:04 PM
Chloe squints feircely, fire in her eyes. "You lay off my man you crackhead." Chloe said in a low, demonic sound ing, voice. She pulls out her framed picture of him brushing his teeth shirtless from the show, with the little heart sticker in the corner.

zelda 41
03-28-2006, 09:18 PM
" Sorry," Rose said, tears forming in her eyes. " This is why I don't make friends!" she cried running off to the GPC area.

(Rose is real emotionel)

DarthAve
03-28-2006, 09:20 PM
"Lighten up, It's just fashion!!!" Yelled as the girl ran off. "Ugg," she sighed "She's so pitiful." Chloe followed some confuzing signs and founs some cabins.

zelda 41
03-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Rose sulked as she levitated up a tree.

" *sniff* How come people are so mean. I don't even LIKE him. He's just my idol,"
she mumbled to herself.

" Are you okay?" came a voice from below. It was Lili.
" Yeah, I'm fine," Rose said as Lili climbed up the tree.
" Hey, sorry about earlier," Lili said softly.
"It's okay, " Rose said.
They chatted for a while as they caught birds on fire.

DarthAve
03-28-2006, 10:15 PM
Chloe found an entireempty cabin, nothing in it. She unpacked some fabrics, her picture, and her folded pajamas were placed on the top bunk. She then pulled out a nave cashmier and began to handsew the hem of a dress.

"Hmm," She thought, "I need a base... but where to find one???"

zelda 41
04-06-2006, 07:49 AM
" Okay, I'm better now Lili," Rose said, while standing up.
" Cool," Lili said," If you don't feel nice, come see me."
Rose nodded and levitated away as Lili waved. Now, to go beat that ass up, Rose thought with a sly grin. Shy levitated halfway there and got caught by a cogar.
" Oh s***," Rose mumbled."HHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP PPPPPPPPPP,"
Rose cried.

BigBad
04-10-2006, 01:41 PM
HEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP!!

Angel's ears prick up at the cry of distress and runs off in the direction of the screaming.

Angel arrives on the scene and spots the cougar and Rose. Thinking fast, he psi-blasts a branch causing it to fall and land on the cougar with a satisfying crunch. He saunters over to Rose. "You okay?", he asks, a slight smirk on his face.

Razclock
04-10-2006, 02:18 PM
I'm totally bored so I might as well join

Name:Joe
Favorite power:Psi blast
Appearnace:Blond hair, black hoody, goggles (Not like Raz's)black jogging pants
Personality:Joe's the strong, silent type. He keeps to himself a lot. Likes video games

Joe walked into the camp to find it pretty much empty. "Hello anyone here?" He cried out, then he saw a girl (Chloe, Rose, Lili whoever) walk by and ran up to her

Razclock
04-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Also just wondering, do we just control our made up people or can we control a real guy as well? Seeing as you control Rose and Lili Zelda

DarthAve
04-10-2006, 03:19 PM
Chloe just continued to sit in the cabin, sewing her dress, bored out of her mind.

She began to hum a tune to pass the time.

zelda 41
04-10-2006, 05:52 PM
"I-I'm fine," she said and thanked him for the save. She had almost forgot about the ass-kicking of Chloe and levitated to the girls' cabin. As she went, she yelled, Thank you," again, with a small blush.

(p.s. You can control the other students and your person.)

DarthAve
04-10-2006, 06:27 PM
Chloe sat on the bed as she saw What's-her-face walk in.

"Well, if it isn't you. Has you previous few minutes been lovely?" she asked in a sarcastic tone.

Princess_Dark
04-10-2006, 06:36 PM
ohh I'll join.

Yunnie
manga lover, nice
purple pants, black hoodie

Yunnie walked into camp smiling and ran to the girls cabin. She saw two girls about ready to fight as they starred at her.
"Hi, I'm Yunnie," she said.

Psychochaos3
04-10-2006, 07:24 PM
I'll join.

Rioko
He can see perfectly but has no pupils in his eyes.
Black hair
Powers: Everyone known to man.
Family: Had a brother but he was killed by a mysteriuos person wearing a showercap and a claw.
Personality:Considers all psychics except Raz weak and insignificent.

standing on top of Thorny towers ruins.
Rioko:Looks like the new students are here. Well maybe one of them is powerful enough to consider a friend.*walk across the water to camp.*

Psychochaos3
04-10-2006, 07:46 PM
Rioko heard a sound as he was walking to the GPC area. Rioko"Psychic Wave!
The massive burst of psychic energy sent the person (who is Raz) crashing through the roof of a cabin.
Raz: Yep. Thats rioko alright. Hello.
Yunnie,Chloe, and Rose: Who are you?
Raz: My name is Raz. I'm a temporary counselor. I may not seem old but believe me. I'm a fully fledged Psychonaut. The dude who sent me crashing in here was Rioko. He was the person to put the former two counselor in a hospital. He isn't a very nice person. He is lives on the abandoned island along with 4 other people. If you value your life don't tick him off. Anyway i have to go find my friend Liliy.
Rose: I saw her a while ago. Near the GPC area.
Raz: Thanks.

zelda 41
04-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Rose starred at the boy, Rioko, thinking, Hummmmmmm, maybe he could help me hurt Chloe, showing another sly grin. Then she thought, Then again, I'll just try to be his friend.
"Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you," she said suddenly happy.

Psychochaos3
04-10-2006, 08:04 PM
Rose starred at the boy, Rioko, thinking, Hummmmmmm, maybe he could help me hurt Chloe, showing another sly grin. Then she thought, Then again, I'll just try to be his friend.
"Hi, I'm Rose. Nice to meet you," she said suddenly happy.
Rioko started reading Rose's mind.
Rioko: Don't even think of using my powers to hurt your enemies. I am on no one's side but my own. I have no family friends or allies. get out of my way if you value your life.

Rioko then left to see a certain milkman.

DarthAve
04-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Chloe payed no attention to anyone, and finished her sewing. She left the cabin with the dress, and headed to a restroom.

zelda 41
04-11-2006, 04:36 PM
Rose's smile turned to a frown.
"But I wasn't going to do that," she said. Then she thought, I'm being honest.
Rose felt tears forming in her eyes and said, "I-I got to go." She levitated out and went back to the beach.

Princess_Dark
04-11-2006, 08:00 PM
Yunnie had turned invisable and followed Rioko to the milkman. She was almost caught by him when she tripped and fell.

She fell again and was caught.
"H-Hi Rioko. I followed you to see if you needed a friend," she said a bit shy and scared by him. "I'm not like Rose. I don't have enamys. And no friends....,"she said starring at the ground, frowning.

zelda 41
04-11-2006, 08:21 PM
Rose was very upset by the time she was in the tree on the beach. She thought, Dammit, lost another chance at a friend. And a cute guy.... WAIT, WTF AM I THINKING?!?! Rose used her claravoint powers and saw Yunnie across the lake, talking to Rioko.
"Hmgh, dammit, why is he so danm cute and mean?" she mumbled

(I was REALLY bored. So I geuss Rose likes Rioko.)

Psychochaos3
04-11-2006, 09:47 PM
(you are really bored. I'm not. I just bought kindom hearts 2!)
Rioko stared at yunnie and felt an odd energy. He had somehow felt this energy before, but that hasn't happened since his brother was still alive.
"follow me" said rioko. Rioko ran to the GPC area and jumped down into sasha's lab. There was boyd meditating with a milk bottle in his hand. and 5 colored stones. "See those stones. Those are colored psytanium crystals. They glow whenever a person worthy of their power comes near. They are black, which is mine, white, which belongs to raz, red, green, and blue which seems to belong to you. You have the same strange energy as my deceased brother who was the original owner of the blue crystal. Take it but watch as there are dark souls who will stop at nothing to kill you and take the crystal. stay on your gaurd. " said Rioko. Then Rioko disappeared in a flash leaving Yunnie dazed and confused. Rioko appeared at the thorny towers ruins and so was Raz.
Raz: putting yunnie in danger like that by giving her the blue stone is a bad idea.
Rioko: The crystal belongs to its rightful owner. So it's yunnie's crystal.
Raz: You do know that he will stop at nothing to get the crystals.
Rioko: Looks like this year is going to be a little fun.

zelda 41
04-11-2006, 09:52 PM
Rose decided to go for a walk in the GPC area and once again, was stopped by a couger.
"Alright, now I'm ready for ya," she said a bit comfident. Then, suddenly, the couger jumped at her and bit her arm.
"Aww, it hurts," she said, right before she fell uncontious, "HHEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP,"
she managed and then fell uncontius.

DarthAve
04-11-2006, 09:57 PM
Chloe then stepped out of the restroom, the dress on. It perfectly fit her lanky, tall body. Then she heard Rose yell "HEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!"

"Ugh," Chloe sighed, "I'd better go help her."
Chloe then set off in a sort of annoyed walk and found the cougar. She removed a needle from the almost finished dress, and threw it at the cougars paw.

"Star away from her!" She yelled in a half forceful, half sarcastic tone. At that, the cougar let go and ran off.

zelda 41
04-11-2006, 10:00 PM
"Thanks, guess we're even. By the way, I don't like Daniel. Owww, my arm," she moaned. Her arm was dripping with blood.

DarthAve
04-11-2006, 10:05 PM
"No big, what are we gonna do abot that?" Chloe said, refrencing her arm.

Gruducuuz
04-12-2006, 11:30 AM
Dan then walked into camp.

"Wait, I'm dead aren't I?"

"OH YEAH! Someone killed me. Oh well."

/die

Razclock
04-12-2006, 02:57 PM
Joe walked up to Raz and called out to him. "Um excuse me! Where am I supposed to go?"

Raz turned around. "Oh, hi there!" He said. "My name's Raz how can I help you?"

"Well like I just said; where am I supposed to go?" Joe repeated.

"The kid's cabins are over there" Raz said, gesturing over to the kid's cabins. Go to one of the boy's cabins and pick yourself a bunk see ya later!" And Raz walked off, still looking for Lili

zelda 41
04-12-2006, 05:57 PM
I'll be okay. I hop--" she said as she fell uncontios. She had lost too much blood.

Princess_Dark
04-12-2006, 07:31 PM
Yunnie jumped out of sasha's lab with an odd felling that she was being watched. just then, she saw chloe and rose over by the bridge. to her horror, she saw rose's arm bleeding so much blood that rose was uncontios...or worse,dead.

"Oh god, this is bad," she mumbled."Rioko! Raz! Come quick!!!"

Psychochaos3
04-12-2006, 07:40 PM
Raz: what happened?
Rioko: doesn't matter. If she loses too much blood she'll die. The crystals can heal her, if she was a chosen one, but that's highly unlikely.
Raz: We have no other choice!
Rioko: Fine. Teleport!

At sasha's lab.

Rioko: We're lucky. She's a chosen one as well. The Red crystal is glowing.
Raz: Whew. Give it to her.

zelda 41
04-12-2006, 07:54 PM
(okay, new dialoge time!)

Rose:.....w-where am i? owww...my arm, it hurts.... am i dead?....

Psychochaos3
04-13-2006, 10:35 AM
(okay, new dialoge time!)

Rose:.....w-where am i? owww...my arm, it hurts.... am i dead?....
Raz: No. Thank god you're a chosen one.
Rose: What's a chosen one?
Rioko: The ancient psytanium crystals were found at the deepest part of the lake. The crystals can enhance a person's psychic powers. but the crystals each only work for one specific person. A crystal chosen one can be healed using a crystal. That's how we saved you. You are the chosen one of the red crystal. I'm the black crystal's, Raz is the white's, yunnie is the blue's, and the green chosen one has yet to be found.
Rose: That's alot of information to put into 30 seconds. So what do I do with the crystal?
Raz: Use it to increase your power and guard it from him .
Rose: Who's him ? and why do we space his pronoun.
Rioko: The one who killed my brother. His name is Loboto.

Razclock
04-13-2006, 11:09 AM
"Loboto?" Joe siad. Raz jumped at turned round to see him. "Hey don't sneak up on people like that!" He snapped. "Sorry" Joe chuckled.

zelda 41
04-13-2006, 04:44 PM
Rose: Lobato....WAIT! I KNOW THAT MAN!!! He killed.... my sister....
Rose felt really depressed now and levitated away to the reception area.

DarthAve
04-13-2006, 05:55 PM
Chloe stood there and listened to the whole thing. "WTF are you talking about 'chosen one' and 'crystals'? Are you high or somthing cause if so, well, I don't know."

Psychochaos3
04-13-2006, 06:20 PM
Chloe stood there and listened to the whole thing. "WTF are you talking about 'chosen one' and 'crystals'? Are you high or somthing cause if so, well, I don't know."
Raz: Back when ford Cruller was still alive, Ford saw the furture. He knew that Loboto had not been dead and knew who could defeat him. The chosen ones are psychics born with special energy that only they have. There are 5 chosen ones. Each has a corresponding crystal. Ford created the crystals to help a chosen one to unlock their true powers. The first chosen one was me. I was the white crystal's chosen one. Rioko and his brother came to camp and found out they were chosen ones as well. Rioko was black crystal's and his brother's was the the blue crystal. Rioko's brother died trying to protect the remaining crystals from loboto. The blue crystal chose a new owner and that's how yunnie got the blue crystal. the red crystal seems to have chosen Rose. The green crystal has yet to choose. Oh wait it's glowing. The only two other people with no crystal is Joe and Chloe. *points crystal and joe and crystal glows brighter* Well joe is the green crystal's chosen one. Rose, joe, get your new crystals and see Rioko for crystal training tomorrow. You too yunnie.

Rose: *thinking*Yes! Rioko's the crystal trainer! And I'm a prophesized guardian of a crystal. cool*done thinking*

DarthAve
04-13-2006, 06:29 PM
"So, I don't get a crystal? Fine by me, I don't really wanna be in your little clique. Fashion is more my nitch. If you need wardrobe or anything come to me. MAybe if you rub my right, I'll hook you up for free."

With that, Chloe walked away, and went to the lake to sit around.

zelda 41
04-13-2006, 06:36 PM
(Rose is in the RECEPTION AREA)

Rose: *cry* I miss you sissy.... I swear, sis, that I will aveange your death. And that's a promise! *gets up*
Rose:Alright. I think it's time to go back. Man, it feels like the crystal is glowing....
Weird Voice: Oh little girl...
Rose:W-Who's that?
Weird Voice: I am, the one, the only.... DR. LOBOTO!!!!
Rose: Oh god, I'm screwed.
Loboto: *grabs Rose*
Rose: HHHHEEE-----
Loboto: I do say, arn't you that little bitch Rachel's sister?
Rose:*bites his hand to talk* DON'T EVER INSULT HER IF YOU WISH TO HAVE YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY!!!!! Now then, HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPP MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Loboto: I'll just take that. *snaches crystel*
Rose's couger bite instanly goes back.
Rose: Noooo.......*falls over,uncontious, of course*
Loboto: And I'll be on my way now.

DarthAve
04-13-2006, 06:42 PM
Chloe sat on the beach. A chilling breeze flew by. All of a sudden, some creepy blue guy came past her.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Yelled Chloe'
"Shut up little girl!" Yelled the blue guy Chloe knew nothing of.

Next thing, he grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. Chloe kicked him in the ankle, making him fall to the ground. She continusly kicked him in the groin while yelling "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!!" until everyone else just stood around watching a 13 year old kick the crap out of a crying blue freak with a shower cap.

Princess_Dark
04-13-2006, 07:54 PM
Yunnie instantly heard the voice and ran to Rioko.
"Rioko, come quick! Rose is in danger!" she cried.

Razclock
04-14-2006, 08:31 AM
Joe levitated over to Loboto and Psi blasted him into the lake; joe smiled at Chloe, she didn't look very grateful.

DarthAve
04-14-2006, 10:06 AM
"WHO THE HELL WAS THAT BITCH?!?!" she yelled. "HE TOUCHED MY CHANEL!" Chloe pointed to a bracelet, black with a diamond Chanel logo. "I DID A WHOLE LOT OF DRESSES FOR THE SHOP TO GET THIS AND THAT BITCH TOUCHED IT!!! NOBODY GOES NEAR THE FREGGIN CHANEL!!! Uggggggg." Chloe stormed off.

Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 11:30 AM
Rioko came and saw Rose bleeding. "Get her to the main lodge and put her in the blue machine. It will keep her alive until we can get her crystal back. I'll find Loboto." said Rioko. Rioko stormed off into the lake and saw the red crystal, but one of loboto's robots were closing in. "*pulls out black crystal* shadow strike!" said Rioko. A dark aura surruonded the robot and the robot was crushed to oblivion. Rioko teleported to the main lodge. Rioko put Rose on the chair and put the crystal in her hand."*wakes up* huh. Where am I. Oh! Got to get crystal back from Loboto!"cried Rose. "It's ok. rioko got the crystal back" said yunnie. "You lost the crystal so easily. You need training. See me tomorrow. all of you."said rioko. rioko disappeared into the darkness of the night.

DarthAve
04-14-2006, 11:54 AM
Chloe was sitting in the cabin. Her beloved bracelet had lost one of the little diamonds on the beach when Loboto grabbed her hand. She was really pissed at that. She still had on that dress that she'd sewn. It fit her slender frame well. Chloe changed into a pair of capri's, a t-shirt, flip flops, and a pair of big sunglasses and went to the main lodge to look for a telephone.

zelda 41
04-14-2006, 12:12 PM
Rose: Thank god I'm okay.
Yunnie: You SUCK at fighting, ya' know.
Rose: Yah, I know. *walks off*

While Rose is walking, she sees Lobato and he spots her.
Rose: Dammit, not again. Well I'm ready.
Lobato: Well well, if it isn't that weakling, Rose. I see where you got your weakness from. That Rachel, she was such a bad fighter.
Rose: Shut the hell up! She was strong! Stronger than you!
Lobato: Then why is she dead?
Rose: It's not my fault! What happened was an accident.
Lobato: Maybe, or maybe YOU killed her.
Rose:.....
Lobato: Awww, you going to cry? Like the little weakling you are?
Rose...I said....
Lobato: Cry little baby, cry.
Rose:....I said...I said....
Lobato: So, are you going to adimit it was your fault?
Rose:.... I SAID SHUT THE HELL UP!!!!!!!!

Rose uses TK to lift him, then beats the crap out of him. Then, she yelled I'LL KILL YOU FOR THAT YOU BITCH!!!! and uses pyrocinesis to catch him on fire. Then, as Lobato is about to flee, she psi blasted him to try to kill him. Rioko, Yunnie, Joe, Chole, and Raz come as soon as she screams thinking she was hurt. But, they were in awe when they saw her killing him.

Labato: Oh s***, I'll be back for your crystel you brat! *Jet rockets up and out of there*
Rose: GET THE HELL BACK HERE!!!I'M NOT DONE KILLING YOU YET!!!*Psi blasts him*

Rose sat there with a deomentic look in her eyes. Slowly, she stood up and walked out of there, then into a run. She ran all the way to the beach to get a conue and go to Laboto's lab to finesh what she started.

Princess_Dark
04-14-2006, 01:48 PM
"OMG! She almost killed him," Yunnie said. "Wait, where is she going?"
"I read her mind, and she's going to finish the job. In other words, she's going to the island," Rioko said.
"We have to stop her!" Yunnie cried.
"We'll try," he said
Yunnie felt an odd sort of heat from the crystel and yelled, "SAPHIRE SENSATION!".
With that, Yunnie was out and looking for Rose.

Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 02:48 PM
Raz: WTF happened? how could rose get that much power in such little time?

Rioko: It's callled Rage mode. when a chosen one goes into an emotionally unstable state the crystal gives massive amounts of energy to the user. The user can then become almost invinceable. There is one downside though. Use it too long and the user will die. Lobloto wanted Rose to die. If we don't stop her he'll get the red crystal. *pulls out black crystal*shadow of the moon!

Raz: I'll find joe!

zelda 41
04-14-2006, 03:16 PM
Rose had made it across the lake by then and was at the top.
Rose: Hmp, where is he?
Lobato: Oh god, she's back. Hello Rose. Come to give your crystel up?
Rose: Screw you! Now come down here so I can kill you!
Lobato walks away to get somthing.
Lobato: Hey child, I got somthi'n for you.
Behind Lobato was Rose's sister. Rose began trembling because she was alive!
Rose:S-Sis? I-Is that you???
Rachel:....You pethetic loser...
Rose felt tears again. She was not expecting this this year.
Lobato: Hahaha... if you want your sister, then you must fight,...
Behind Lobato was somone Rose admired. That person was, Rioko.
Lobato: RIOKO!
Lobato had created a fake Rioko to fool Rose. Unforthinitly, Rose did not know.
F.Rioko:....
Rose:R-Rioko, why are you evil? He killed your brother!
F.Rioko:....loser....
Lobato: So Rose, fight him to the death or she dies.
Rachel sat in the corner starring to the sky.
Rose:....I won't fight you Rioko. We're friends.
Fake Rioko instantly used a psi blast and shot her in the head. Rose fell over and mumbled some words. Then, she went into rage mode.She didn't bother with Rioko.She went for Lobato. This time, she got him as she caught the island on fire. Then, she fell uncontios, or worse, died.

DarthAve
04-14-2006, 03:43 PM
Chloe sat in the lodge, talking on the phone with her best friend, Kara.

"Yeah, everythng here is so weird. There's this thing with these 'crystals' and all this other jibberish I'm not in on."
"Oh I heard it was a good show. Don't worry, I'll be back in time to watch the finale of it with you."
"YEAH, Some dumbass blue guy ruined my bracelet. YEAH, the chanel one. Yeah, I know, I'm really pissed."
"Well, I'll see you next week. Kisses! ~makes a smooch noise.~ bye"
~hangs up the phone.~
Chloe then dials the number of her boyfriend, Stephen.
"Hey honey." She says, "I miss you, how you been?"
A look of concerned sadness goes over Chloe's face.
"WHAT?? NO, I......I...I'LL."

she was hung up on.

Chloe sat there and cried. Her boyfriend went and got another girl pregnent. That other girl, was Chloe's worst enemy, Heidi.

Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 04:17 PM
In heaven.
Ford Cruller: What the hell is this turning into?! a teenage soap opera! I'm gonna go see what Rioko, Raz and Joe are up to.

Meanwhile,

Rioko: Oh no. Rose is almost dead. she will die if she doesn't get out of Rage form. Shadow clear! this will get her out of rage form.

Joe:what did you do?

Rioko: i stoped her rage form by slowing down her dark side. I invented this technique to stop myself if I went into rage mode.Loboto's gone. Damn it!

Raz: I'll get Rose to Sasha's lab. you guys go to bed.

That night somehow, Yunnie's, Rose's, and joe's minds left their bodies. They found themselves deep within rioko's own mental world. It is very, very, VERY, dark.

DarthAve
04-14-2006, 04:56 PM
In heaven.
Ford Cruller: What the hell is this turning into?! a teenage soap opera! I'm gonna go see what Rioko, Raz and Joe are up to.
(Well, that's kinda what happens when a character is excluded from the storyline.)

zelda 41
04-14-2006, 05:58 PM
Rose: Where am I?
F.Rioko:....loser...
Rose:No.... not again...
Rose's sister appeared again, making Rose go into rage mode again.(Rose has a problem with her sister.Not bad, but somthing she was blamed for.)
Raz:Oh no, not again!

Later...

Rose: Ahhh, why am I in Sasha's lab? Wait this isn't his lab. Where am I?
Rioko:My mind.......

Psychochaos3
04-14-2006, 10:47 PM
Rose: It's kind of dark. Why?

Rioko: I have no parents, no friends, and the only person who meant something to me, my brother, is dead. Do you think it's supposed to be bright and shiny?anyway, You will recieve individual training. The others are training with other me's. I control what happens here. First I will teach you to absorb the crystal.

Rose: What do you mean?

Rioko: You must merge with the crystal to make sure nobody can snatch it without killing you. This also helps unlock more crystal powers. All you have to do is focus energy into the crystal. The crystal will then become a part of you and you will be able to merge with it. you must remember to keep your energy focused in the crystal or it might solidify before it goes in you comepletely.

Rose:You mean like this. *merges with the red crystal*

Rioko: you got it! That quick? It took me an hour. It took Raz a week. Now onto the next lesson. Evolving psi-blast into psi-spear...

DarthAve
04-15-2006, 10:53 AM
Chloe sat in the lodge, tears still in her eyes. She didn't knmow how to feel. She went to her cabin and sewed for no real reason.

zelda 41
04-15-2006, 11:13 AM
Rose: Okay, so how do I do that?
Rose watched as Rioko showed her how to and she began to talk.
Rose:Hey, Rioko? What happen ed to your family?
Rioko:.....
Rose: If you tell me, I'll tell you what happened to my sister....
Rioko:....
Rose:I guess I'll tell you anyway. Well, when I was younger, my sister and I were really close. We told eachother everything. But, one day, she went out with her friends and snuck into this camp. I knew she was coming, but I didn't tell my parents. Then, she called home right before she died. She told me a crazy blue person was here. She had took a red crystel, apparently by what she told me, she was a chosen one. And Lobato.... he...he... killed her. Took her crystel... and killed her. I don't really know the details, but thats what happened. And, it's all my fault... I should have told them... Now, I'm getting my reveange for her and killing Lobato. Rather it kills me or not.
Rioko:... Let's just focus for now. Okay then.

Razclock
04-15-2006, 04:23 PM
Joe chased after Raz to Sasha's lab. "Raz, dude, what the heck's going on here? Who's Loboto?"

DarthAve
04-15-2006, 07:02 PM
(Hey, can you guys try and work my in to this whole main storyline. I feel like the odd girl out. I've got it, it'll be like Charlies Angles. I'll be charlie and you all can be my angles. Except Psychochaos, he can be Bosley.)

Razclock
04-16-2006, 10:41 AM
(Yeah I kinda feel left out too. I mean, my guy's been mentioned a few times but as soon as he is he seems to dissapear along with Chloe)

DarthAve
04-16-2006, 01:40 PM
(Yeah, you know what we should do? I say Chloe and your person should become friends or somthing and mainly hang out with eachother.)

Razclock
04-17-2006, 08:25 AM
(Yeah! That's what we should do we should do that! Partners?)

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 01:23 PM
(Hells yes. Just come by my cabin where I'm sewing.)

Razclock
04-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Joe walked over to Chloe's cabin. "Hey Chloe! What exactly is going on around here?" He asked

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 02:09 PM
Chloe wiped her nose. "I don't know." She said, and she sewed like a mad woman through a few tears.

Razclock
04-17-2006, 02:16 PM
"What's wrong?" Joe asked. "Did ya lose something?"

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 02:24 PM
"MY dumbass boyfriend slept with this girl I HATE!! And, she got pregenent. I swear, I hope he get's in a car accident. It would serve him right."Chloe said, wiping her eyes, and blowing her nose with her hankerchief.

Razclock
04-17-2006, 02:50 PM
"Um OK" Joe said nervously. "Uh that's a nice bracelet you got there" He mentioned, trying to change the subject

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 05:38 PM
"Thanks, it cost more than anything I own, I must have sold a hundred dresses to afford it. This dumbass blue guy broke it. I hope he also gts hit by a car." She replied.

zelda 41
04-17-2006, 07:27 PM
(You know, you two should be a couple in the RPG. I'm serious, too)

Rose waited for Rioko to reply, but just then, she woke up.
Rose: That was weird. I wonder if I can make a psi spear or if it was a dream.
Rose went outside to practice so she wouldn't wake Yunnie or Chloe.
As she walked to find a nice place to train, she saw Rioko.
Rose in thought: All right!!Alone at last!!!

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 07:37 PM
(Eh, whenever I'm in a couple in an RPG, te other person either never gets it, or acts like a complete jackass. Ever read Another RPG or New RPG?)

zelda 41
04-17-2006, 07:41 PM
(Yeah, but come on, it would make things interesting. And I doubt(?) RazClock would do either)

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 07:46 PM
(I refuze to, those always happen when there is an RPG hook up)

zelda 41
04-17-2006, 07:50 PM
(Fine. I think I might start an RPG couple. But with who???)

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 07:52 PM
(What about that one guy, you know who I'm talking about. That one guy, everyone knows him!)

zelda 41
04-17-2006, 07:56 PM
(WOW, THAT REALLY SUMS IT UP.
Okay, I can't decide: Rioko, Angel, or Joe?)

DarthAve
04-17-2006, 08:01 PM
(Ask the ouiji board. The spirits know all.

Sasha.)

Razclock
04-18-2006, 06:42 AM
(Um I don't think that Chloe and Joe thing is such a good idea. A little too random....)

DarthAve
04-18-2006, 12:00 PM
(Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. Hooking up would be a bad idea.)

Razclock
04-18-2006, 12:38 PM
(Yeah... So shall we like continue the story now?)

DarthAve
04-18-2006, 12:59 PM
(Why yes, I'd like that.)

KingCheez
04-18-2006, 10:41 PM
(Darth Vernon didn't act like an ass, he had to save the world.)

DarthAve
04-18-2006, 10:57 PM
(Yeah, but he also pretty much f***** with Eva's emotions. That can absolutly ruin a relationship, pretty much being obsessed with someone to the point of killing they're gay male best friend.)

Psychochaos3
04-19-2006, 08:00 PM
(sorry I haven't been foruming for a while. i got a new computer and I spent the last few days trying to remember my password.)
rioko:*in his mind*Well, better go get joe for his training.*flys invisibly to joe*

Meanwhile..

Rose: All Right! Alone at last!*runs to Rioko*
Rioko:*Unveals himself as Loboto in disguise.*Muhhahahahahaha! time to take that crystal!
Rose: Uh oh. what was that? Oh right!*merges with crystal*Psi-spear!

Loboto:Oh crap!*flies through the air at mach 2*

Meanwhile...

rioko:*Pulls joe's mind out of body*

Joe:*physicaL body faints**mental body*What happened? am i dead?

Rioko: No it's just time for crystal traing. now to my mental world we go.

DarthAve
04-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Chloe sees Joe fall to the ground.

"Is he dead?" she asked herself.

Razclock
04-20-2006, 11:54 AM
Joe looked around him. Evrything was dark and mysterious; he was in Rioko's mind alright. "OK this is starting to freak me out" He said

DarthAve
04-20-2006, 01:08 PM
Chloe lifted up the garment she was sewing. It was a dress for herself, black with little white polka dots all over it. She got up, and decided to try it on.

zelda 41
04-20-2006, 04:31 PM
Rose: Okay, well that sucked.
Rose began walking around the camp and saw Raz and Lili making out.
Rose: Opps. Better go.
Roase walked off looking around in the dark.

Razclock
04-20-2006, 04:38 PM
Meanwhile.... "Wow the mental world..." Joe said with awe "It's so big and dark!" He sniffed the air. "And it smells like peppermint"

DarthAve
04-20-2006, 06:29 PM
Chloe came back to her cabin, the dress on. It also fit perfectly. People tell her she's an angel with a needle. She looked at herself in her compact. She looked too sad, very sad. She got back in her capri's and tank top, grabbed her iPod, and went to the beach.

Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 03:04 PM
Rioko: Oh yeah about the smell. I am really not sure why it smells like that.
anyway first you have to learn to merge with the crystal by surging your psychic energy into your crystal.

Joe: You mean like this.*merges perfectly*

Rioko: You are a natural. Now, can you feel the energy within you.

Joe: I don't know. What's it supposed to feel like?

Rioko: sort of like a combination of gas in your intestines and a sudden warmth.

Joe: Yeah.

Rioko: Good. Now use that energy instead of your own to do a psi-blast.

Joe: You mean like this*psi-spear*

Rioko: You did the entire lesson that quick? well, here's a book. It's " How the Crystals Work and How to Use Them" by Razputin ????.

Joe: so that's his last name. I've always wondered. So can I go now.

Rioko: You can't leave ti'll an hour. You better start reading that thing.

Joie: An hour!? Aw man.*reads*

DarthAve
04-21-2006, 04:09 PM
Chloe was at the beach, her iPod in her ears. Nobody was around her, she gazed to look. She then stood up, increased the volume and began to sing with it.

"Tell your friend Veronica, it's time to celebrate Chaunaka! I hope I get a harmonica on this lovely, lovely Chaunaka.."
(Props to Adam Sandler, I <3 the Chaunaka Song!)

Razclock
04-21-2006, 04:50 PM
Joe continued reading the book. "Aw man Rioko this is boring!" Joe moaned. "When are we gonna do something cool!"

Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 05:14 PM
Rioko: You can go into the training ground through that door but take notice that if you go there you can't get out for one day. One day there is one minute in the real world though. The training ground is a dangeruos place. Raz was almost killed there 27 times. You will see mutant censored, giant bears, blue colored butchers, ghosts that drain energy, and other freaks of the psychic world.

Joe: It's gatta be more fun than reading about crystalization of psychic energies into geologic figures.

Rioko: I warned you.*telekinesis on joe through the door*

Joe:*stares at 4 eyed 50 foot censor*Uh-Oh.

zelda 41
04-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Rose: Man, it is REALLY dark. I wonder if I can ever talk to Rioko alone.... WHAT AM I SAYING??? Dammit, Rose you are in love with a dangerus guy.
Rose shock her head and went to the girls cabins where she saw Rioko sitting in there. Then, she blinked and he was gone.
Too many thoughts about him... She thought

Psychochaos3
04-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Joe: AAAAAHHHHHHH! Psi-spear!Psi-sprear! Psi-spear! Too many of them!
50 foot Censors:Destroy intruder!
Mind ghosts: Give me your soul!
Giant evil butcher from Oleander's mind:Time for choppin'
Joe: Oh %$#@

Meanwhile...

Raz: Psi-spear!
Rioko:Super shield!
Raz: *punches*
Rioko:*dodges*
Rioko: Psychic Wave!
Raz: Ah!
Rioko: you lasted 10 minutes.
Raz: Thats two minutes better than last time.
rioko: why don't you go to the training ground.

Back at the traing ground

Joe:finally out of there.
Raz: Hey joe.*hums circus theme and walks through the door*

DarthAve
04-21-2006, 09:12 PM
"...So drink you gin and tonica, and smoke your marijuanaca! If you really really wannaka. Have a happy, happy, happy, happy, Chaunaka!!!!! I love that song!!!!" Chloe yelled and she was jumping around singing!

Razclock
04-22-2006, 09:11 AM
"Is he going back in there!?!?" Joe asked

DarthAve
04-22-2006, 05:23 PM
At the lake, the sky was turning red as the sun began to set. Chloe desided to go back up to the lodge, and chill out for a moment, call her friend, and hopefully get some dinner.

zelda 41
04-22-2006, 11:04 PM
Rose went to bed and had more nightmeres about her sister. She awoke and decied to go to the lodge. She had forgotten to eat, so she went for a quick dinner. When Rose arrived, she saw Chloe on the phone.

DarthAve
04-22-2006, 11:12 PM
"Yeah...HE DIDN'T!! You little tease." Chloe said and Rose walked in "So then what? Yeah? NO way! French? AHHHHHH!!!! You're one lucky girl, I'm stuck here with all these weird people. I feel so different from them, I don't really get it. It's all like they have this little crystal thing, and I'm not chosen for it, and they run off and do that crystal thing while I make my dresses."

There was some mumbling from the other line, as Rose heard and couldn't understand what was being said by Chloe's friend.

"Oh, there's nobody here really cute. I'm sure I could sneak out one night, head to a skating rink or somthing, meet a cute guy, you know."

"Oh, that's interesting. So, he ended up getting hit by a car. Serves the bitch right, you hear what I'm sayin'? Well, I'm out, kisses!" With that, Chloe hung up the phone.

Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Rioko: *Meditating see flashback*

Flashback

Domino: Hey, little bro. what do you want to do when you grow up?

Rioko: I want to be a fully fledged crystal chosen one like you.

Domino: Rioko, what do you think happened to our parents?

Rioko: I wish I knew. But it doesn't matter now.

Domino:Rioko, I have a gift for you * hands Rioko the black crystal*

Rioko: Wow! I'm a chosen one!?

domino: Yep. Go see Raz and give him this note.

Rioko: Ok.*runs off*

Flashback over.

Rioko: Domino, Why did you have to die to protect me and the crystals? Why did you go away forever? Why?

In the bushes someone watches.

Yunnie: Poor Rioko. I feel sorry for him.

( I wish princess Dark was here to play yunnie.)

zelda 41
04-23-2006, 12:01 PM
(Don't worry, she said she would be back in a month or so. She should be back sone)

Rose went outside and saw Rioko meditating and talking to himself. Then, she decided to go talk to him.
Rose: Hi Rioko. What's wrong?

Razclock
04-23-2006, 12:02 PM
"Hey RIoko" Joe said; tapping Rioko on the shoulder. "I'm done meditating"

DarthAve
04-23-2006, 01:04 PM
"Isn't there anything in here?" Chloe aid to herself as she was rummaging through a cabnet. "All there is is knives and utensils and pots and useless junk, but no food." Then, Chloe found a box of white instant rice. "Is there a steamer around here?" She looked but couldn't find any. So, she just poured some rice into the pot, went to the lake to filter some water and add it to the pot.

Along the way, she passed some eyeryone. "Dinner'll be ready in ten!" She yelled as she continued to stroll along.

Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 02:15 PM
Rioko: i was just focusing my enrgy to gain some power. Oh look it's crystal training time.*snaps fingers and everyone is in the his mental world*

Joe: Is this going to be boring again?

Rioko: This time you can actually fight. Not censors though. Instead you will fight shadow creatures. These are the mental embodiments of evil in your mind. A pure-hearted person has none. A true evil person has nothing but. You will spend the rest of your hour studying new techniques from this book and battling my shadow creatures.

Yunnie: So you aren't going to help us.

Rioko: right. i'll be constantly creating more shadow creatures for the rest of the hour.

Rose: How will this help us.

rioko: combat training is essential. you will learn stuff from that book as you progress. There is only 1 page in the book. As you gain ranks by fighting you will obtain more pages.

Rose: Can we get weapons?

Rioko: Yes.*snaps fingers and and 3ft long staffs tipped with 1ft long blades appear*Now begin. shadow creatures attack!

DarthAve
04-23-2006, 03:02 PM
(Oh nice, Joe's in the main storyline now and Chloe's all alone again. Ruin my fun, anyway you can work me in in some way?)

Razclock
04-23-2006, 03:05 PM
(I was gonna ask Rioko if he was gonna pull you into his mind too but now I'm already there.... We could ask if Psychochaos3 would have Rioko pull you into his mind)

zelda 41
04-23-2006, 03:13 PM
(I'll ask him.)

Rose: Hey, Rioko? Could you be nice and pull Chloe in here? I think she is upset and
bored.
Rioko:...
Rose: PLEASE???? *puppy-eyes him*

Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 03:14 PM
(I can't find anyway to get you into the storyline.I got it! Chloe can help Raz fight Loboto's new invention while the others are training in Rioko's mind.)

zelda 41
04-23-2006, 03:16 PM
(What are you planning? Whatever. Darth, just go with it)

Razclock
04-23-2006, 04:16 PM
Joe psi blasted another shadow creature. "Steeeeeeeerike!" He shouted. "This is pretty easy; I wonder what Chloe's doin'...." Rose made kissy noises and Joe glared at her

DarthAve
04-23-2006, 04:26 PM
(I don't know, maybe ya'll can have some kind of problem and I could use a crazy fashion related idea to solve it. Either that, or we could go with the Charlies Angle's idea.

I could be charlie, and all of you cna be my angels, except Psychochaos. He can be Bosley.)

Chloe sat in the lodge, she used pyroknesis to cok the rice in the pot. When it was done, she went out to tell everyone the food was done. They were all in a weird meditative state. Chloe took out a post it note, wrote "Food in the lodge" On it, and stuck it to Reiko's forehead. Then Chloe went into the lodge to eat.

Razclock
04-23-2006, 04:33 PM
"Psy Sword!" Joe yelled and made a sword out of psychic energy which he used to slash through a few shadow creatures. "Phew! Fighting inner shadows sure works up an appetite I'm starving!"

Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 04:37 PM
Rioko: *thinking* Wow. joe is kicking some ass. Why don't I send some stronger shadow creatures. He might find a challenge in fighting a shadow version of himself*done thinking* Hey Joe!

Joe: What?

Rioko: *put finger to joe's forhead and creates a shadow joe* you might get a challenge out of fighting this guy.

Joe: What did you do?

Rioko: i created a darker version of you. He is like you in everyway physically. The only weakness that isn't yours that he has is that he doesn't gain power.

Joe:Awesome. a challenge.

Meanwhile...

Chloe: Where is everyone? *fall into a stump.* whoa. where am I?

Computer: Where would you like to go?

Chloe: Hmmm. What about Ford's Sanctuary?

Computer: Yes agent cruller.

Chloe: This place is huge! whoa another computer. *turns on computer* whats this? Diary entry #1: Life of Loboto

zelda 41
04-23-2006, 04:43 PM
Rose had already killed one hundred creatures and breatheing hard. Then, from behind her, she was attacked.
Rose: Aghhh*coughs up blood* What the hell?
Rose starts making choking sounds and falls over.
Rose: I...can't.....breathe....AAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!
Another creature came over to her to attack.
Rose: Psi... sheld....
The creature was knocked back, but came up again, trying to kill her.
Rose:Crap....

DarthAve
04-23-2006, 04:52 PM
"Hmm," Chloe thought as she read this weird diary entry. "I could probably find some different stuff. Thank god my brother's a skilled hacker." Chloe typed in a few keys and was into the computers mainframe. She typed in the name of the camp and all the sudden found a list. "List of Campers." the screen read.

"Interesting." Chloe read as she scrolled through the list. She found various names, codes, ages, years of coming, everything. then, she found her name. "Well, what do they got on me?" Chloe said as she clicked the link...

Psychochaos3
04-23-2006, 04:55 PM
Out of nowhere Rioko quickly eliminated the shadow creature.

rioko: You pushed yourself to hard. The crystal energy is straining your body from overuse. The hour is over. You three can leave through that door.

Yunnie: wow, Rose. you're injured really badly.

Rose: Need food.

Joe: rioko's training is rough that shadow Joe nearly obliterated me.

Back in the real world.

rioko: Comeon let's go to the lodge. Chloe made rice.

Rose: Starving.

Joe: Me too.

DarthAve
04-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Chloe hopped off the computer thing. "Well, that was boring." She said as she shut off the computer. "Now, how do I get out of here? That stump thing?" Chloe looked inside the stump then she jumped in. "Uhh, take me to the lodge?" Se said, then the cart sped off.

zelda 41
04-23-2006, 06:21 PM
Rose got some rice and began eating over at a table by herself.
Rose thinking: AHHHHHHH, WHY AM I NOT STRONG ENOUGH???? I'm never gonna be touhg enough or inpress Rioko....AHHHHHHHHGGGGG, STOP THINKING ABOUT HIM!!!!!
Rose took her tray, and went to dump it. Then she went to the woods, where she saw an old treehouse.
Rose: Huh? What's this say...
She saw a small log on the treehouse ingraved, "If you are a girl, then go away!". It was signed, Domino.
Rose: *gasp* R-Rioko's brother... I have to tell him.

DarthAve
04-23-2006, 06:44 PM
Chloe walked into the lodge. She saw everyone sitting and eating. "You'll never believe whet the hell I just found." She simply said.

Princess_Dark
04-23-2006, 06:47 PM
(I'm back guys)

Yunnie finished dinner as Chloe waslkend in. She did'nt feel like talking cause she was tired, so she went to bed.

Razclock
04-24-2006, 12:06 PM
"What?" Joe asked Chloe; gobbling down rice. "Finished! More please!" "T-that was your seventh bowl!" Raz stuttered. "How can you still be hungry!?!??" Joe shrugged. "Got any Raman?"

Psychochaos3
04-24-2006, 02:47 PM
"What?" Joe asked Chloe; gobbling down rice. "Finished! More please!" "T-that was your seventh bowl!" Raz stuttered. "How can you still be hungry!?!??" Joe shrugged. "Got any Raman?"
Rioko: I have plenty of Ramen. Knock on that wall right there 4 times and say Domino and a secret cabinet will pop up with plenty of Ramen and pots.

(I love Ramen in real life!)

Razclock
04-24-2006, 02:52 PM
(So do I! Dunno why I spelt it wrong; guess I wasn't thinking straight)

Joe did so and kept eating. "So why Domino?" Joe asked "Do you have like an obsession with dominos or something? Beacuse I know groups you can go to for that"

DarthAve
04-24-2006, 04:45 PM
"Well, I found this weird computer thing in a stump. It's kinda cool.I talked to my friend and got the BEST NEWS EVER! My boyfriend got hit by a car."

Razclock
04-25-2006, 11:08 AM
"That's the best news ever?" Joe said. "You shouldn't joke about death dude; it's a terrible thing. My brother died when I was a kid; I've missed him ever since..." Joe stopped eating for a second and sighed

Psychochaos3
04-25-2006, 02:50 PM
(It's like everyone has a dead sibling)
Rioko: I see you found the transit system.
Rose: Transit system?
Rioko: It's a way to get to one area of camp to another quickly. It was invented by For a while ago.

DarthAve
04-25-2006, 06:06 PM
"Well, this guy deserved it." Chloe sat on the bench. "He cheated on my with my worst enemy, and got her knocked up."

Razclock
04-26-2006, 03:39 PM
(It's like everyone has a dead sibling)

(I know I was kinda hinting to that)

"Transit system huh?" Joe said; finishing off his seventeenth bowl of ramen. "Sounds cool! Could ya show me?"

DarthAve
04-26-2006, 04:05 PM
"Oh my god, you're such a pig." she said to Joe, while grabbing her iPod. "I'm heading to my cabin. Have a fun time while I sew and sing Frence music." Chloe then walked out.

Razclock
04-26-2006, 04:09 PM
"Pig?" Joe growled. "I'm not a pig! I'm a growing boy!"

DarthAve
04-26-2006, 04:15 PM
Chloe heard that and let out a laugh. She then continues to walk while singing. "Come fly with me, let's fly let's fly away...." (I'm actually listning to that song right now.)

Razclock
04-27-2006, 04:57 PM
"Hmm" Joe growled. "Whatever; what do we do now Rioko?"

Psychochaos3
04-27-2006, 05:49 PM
Rioko: Take this dowsing rod and get me 800 arrowheads. Arrowheads are the currency here. Then buy htat cobweb duster. I think there in stock. Hey! Fred. Are there any dusters left!?

Fred: got one right here.

Rioko: Good. Now, koe, rose, Yunnie. This is your first assignment. Complete it by Tommorow morning.

DarthAve
04-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Chloe sat in her cabin and sewed a little before lying down and sleeping. J'ai Duex Amore on her iPod.

Razclock
04-28-2006, 11:10 AM
"800 arrowheads???!?!?" Joe said as he and his friends walked away. "That is wayyyyyyyyyyyy too expensive! Who thought of that price?"

Psychochaos3
04-28-2006, 02:54 PM
Rioko: I don't know and I don't care. That dowsing rod can help you get more valuable arrowheads.

Yunnie: Let's get started.

Razclock
04-28-2006, 03:43 PM
"OK whatever" Joe sighed and started scanning the ground with the dowsing rod

DarthAve
04-29-2006, 12:02 PM
In the morning, Chloe woke up to some odd noise. She stretched out, put on a sun dress she'd made, and went to the lodge to watch some TV.

zelda 41
04-29-2006, 08:10 PM
(Uhh, I was really BAD at the dowsing rod)

Rose: This is TOOOOOOO HARD!!!!!!!
Rose went around and looked for more.

DarthAve
04-29-2006, 09:17 PM
(I'm working my way into the story line weather you like it or not.)

Chloe was alone in the lodge when she found some weird vacume looking thing. "What the hell is." She was cut off when a claw came out and grabbed her in the face. "Oh, very funny." When she ripped the claw off her face, a tear started coming in the bag behind it. She sat it down on the table and went to the lounge to watch Style Network.

Psychochaos3
04-29-2006, 09:47 PM
(I was so bad at the dowsing rod that I used a cheat to get enough arrowheads for the cobweb duster.)

Chloe*watching tv*

Tv: We interupt this program to bring you a special announcement. Uranus is actually a planet! And robot dentist in a shower cap has created a giant machine that sucking everyone brains Oh my god! He's here! aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh uuuhhh. Tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.tv.

chloe: Uh oh.

meanwhile.

Loboto: muhahahaha! since I can't get the crystals I'll use these brains instead!

Sasha: You again. I was a little disappointed when Ness, Natasha and Sarah couldn't kill you. I was angry when Domino gave his life and still couldn't kill you. Now, I'm furios that you still aren't dead.

milla: Sasha, darling. remember our promise to Rioko? We let him be the one to kill loboto. Let's focus on saving the brains.

(This RPG happens around 10 years after the incidents of "another rpg". )

DarthAve
04-29-2006, 10:05 PM
(Say, can Natasha and Ness have a backstory in this where they discover the crystals or somthing. Or even odder, Chloe was adopted and Natasha and Ness were the real parents! ~Twilight Zone theme~)

"What on earth am I going to do about these damn robots?" Chloe said to herself. "I know! I'll let fashion solve the problem! It worked on midterms, it should work here." Chloe ran to the beach where she saw this gigantic robot thing, not moving. Chloe went up to in, there was a duct with what looked like a control panel. Chloe hopped in and looked aroud. All the sudden, it turned on for no reason. "What the hell?" She pushed a butten and a lazer popped out of the arm and shot a tree.

"Ohhh" Chloe said, intrigued. "I could do some damage with this. Well, let's see whatcha got!"

zelda 41
04-29-2006, 10:06 PM
(yeah, i used that cheat)

Rose: Ah? I sense Lobato....
Rose quickly went to the T.V. room and saw the whole thing.
Rose: Oh crap. Better go get the guys.
Deturmined, Rose went to go get Rioko, Joe, and Yunnie.
Rose: Guys, theres a huge problem with Lob-
Rose saw above her was Lobato, with Sasha and Milla, brainless.
Rioko: Dammit! Lobato, you little...
Rose: I'll evacuate the camp.
He nodded.
Rose saw the device as it switched toward her and the guys. She jumped out of the way and ran to evacuate the camp.
Be carfull guys, she thouhgt.

DarthAve
04-29-2006, 10:11 PM
"WOOHOO!!" Chloe yelled, making the robot run. then it ran into the blue guy, floating. He fell onto the ground. "YOU'RE THAT BITCH WHO BROKE MY BRACELET!" Chloe pushed a button and a machine gun came out of the arm. She pointed it and said "Don't mess with Chloe A. Eibari" while everyone watched. Reiko then said somthing...

Psychochaos3
04-30-2006, 09:18 AM
Rioko: Be careful. That robot you are using is incredibly unstable. It nearly destroyed camp. Use this. *tosses something*

Chloe: What is this? Another crystal?

Rioko: No. It's not as powerful. It has the coding and can sense the real crystals. Lik the other crystals it can fuse with the psychic armor.

(The levitation helmet, clairvoyance gloves, and the belt from "another rpg" were the prototype to the psychic armor)

Razclock
04-30-2006, 09:38 AM
(I wish I'd seen this "Other RPG" anyway; I was great at the Dowsing Rod!)

"Kick his ass!" Joe yelled; everyone stared at him "What? Just trying to lighten the mood; hey wait a minute where'd Loboto go?" He asked when everyone realised the mad scientist had escaped

DarthAve
04-30-2006, 11:41 AM
Chloe had hopped out of the robot thing. "Take you're stupid crystal back." She said, "I don't need no gemstone to take down someone. Besides, I'm much too busy to play your little games." She then walked off, blowing them all off. "Besides," she said to herself, "What if I wanted to destroy the camp?"

zelda 41
04-30-2006, 03:40 PM
Rose had relized that there was no problem, and felt stupid. She went and heard Chloe say this and freaked out. Rose had a scary thought and then said:
Rose: Hey Chloe, are you working for Lobato?

Psychochaos3
04-30-2006, 08:43 PM
Chloe: no, idiot.

Rose: Well, I was just asking.

Rioko: About the robot you're using. It has an unstable power source. It can go mad and kill its user. How do you think cruller died? That crystal was supposed to stabilize the robot.

Chloe: What do you mean "go mad"?
Robot: Power source malfunctioning. Berserker mode activated.

Chloe: Oh crap.

DarthAve
05-03-2006, 08:45 PM
"Oh great!" Chloe yelled. I was just trying to get away from all of you nerds." Chloe then went up to the robot. She became invistible. She pulled a swiss army knife her dad gave to her before coming, for protection, and cut a patch out of the robot's metal extiror. She pulled out a few cables and rearranged a few wires. Next thing, the robot had it's head off, and was lying on the ground.

Chloe turned back vistible and said. "Now, that's all done. A little mental work always solves the problem." She then walked off, while everyone else was stunned.

DarthAve
05-06-2006, 11:06 PM
(whisle whisle whisle, could sombody reply??)

zelda 41
05-06-2006, 11:25 PM
Rose: Whatever, I'm going on a walk. Anyone whanna go with?

Rose began walking toward the GPC area and was ambushed by a couger.

Rose: Don't care *burns couger*
Joe, Chloe, Yunnie: WTF???? HOW DID SHE DO THAT????
Rioko: Hmmm, she'd gotten stronger...

DarthAve
05-06-2006, 11:26 PM
(Yeah like I'm gonna act surprised at that?)

Chloe walked off, ignoring Rioko's yelling her name trying to get her attention.

Psychochaos3
05-07-2006, 09:22 AM
Rioko: Chloe has the tech knowledge of someone with a phD in cyber robotics.

Milla: Hello darlings. Are you the new campers? Oh hi Rioko.

Sasha: You have the crystals?! Rioko, what is the meaning of this?

Rioko: They are the chosen ones.

Milla: Really? What are your names?

Rose: My name is Rose.

Joe: I'm Joe.

Yunnie: Hello, my name is yunnie.

Oleander: Yunnie? Thats a weird name.

Rioko: Morry? Is that you? It's been a while. How are the therapist meetings?

Oleander: I'm making progress.

DarthAve
05-07-2006, 11:17 AM
"Oh god," Chloe said when she saw the aduls come over to them. "More freaks to play that little crystal game."

Psychochaos3
05-08-2006, 03:09 PM
Sasha: Well, introductions are over. Now, what's happened while we were gone.

Rioko:We recorded it on your computer. I've benn training the new chosen ones. They are pretty good. Especailly Joe.

Joe: Really? Thank you.*smiles in a prideful way*

Milla: What about that other girl. The one who disconected the robot.

Rose: That's Chloe. she's more into fashion than psychic training, but she has great knowledge of cyber robotics.

Ness: Hello. I'm Ness.

Joe: who the hell are you?

Ness: #8 best psychonaut in the world. I've been sent here to alert Agent Nein and Vodello of their mission and replace them here for the rest of the Summer.

Rioko: I've heard of you. You once defeated 3000 state of the art psychorobots in 15 minutes. Is it true you are also an agent of the NINTENDO organization?

Ness: It was 4000 but who's counting. All of that is true.

Sasha: The mission?

Ness: Oh! Right. Here*Hands them a peice of paper*

Milla: I see. Sorry darlings, but we have to go. Lili, Raz. You come too.

Raz: How did you know we were here?

Milla: Try being a bit queiter.

Lili: Ah well. See you guys later.

Ness: Now let's see what level your training is...

DarthAve
05-08-2006, 04:32 PM
"I HEARD THAT!" Yelled Chloe when she heard Reiko say she was more into fashion than psychic training. She then saw Milla. "She quickly ran over there super fast and stood next to Milla. "I love the outfit. So retro, yet so modern."

Psychochaos3
05-08-2006, 06:50 PM
Chloe:Oh yeah! Take this!*Attacks Rioko*

Rioko:*utters a strange word*

Chloe: *Faints, but with eyes open and missing a pupil*

Joe: What did you do?

Rioko: I used my energy to put her into a 1-hour sleep where she will fell the worst pain in her life through her nightmares.

Sasha: Wee, it's time to go. Good bye.

Milla: Good bye, darlings.

Lili: See ya.

Raz: We'll be back soon

Ness: First, go sleep for around 3 hours. It's getting late. After that you will have your morning 8-hour training.

Rioko: What is this "sleep" you speak of?

Rose: 8-hour training!?

Joe: three hour sleep!?

Yunnie: I'm not a morning person.

DarthAve
05-08-2006, 07:37 PM
"Damn," Chloe thought, mentally unstable. "Did I get into the vodka again?" She opened her eyes and saw herself as a baby. She was in a hospital room, two tall shadowy figures stood outside a window. They then walked away. Her parents had abbandoded her as a baby. She was put up for adoption, and sent to NYC to live with a foster family.

End flashback!!

Next, there was a white room. She sat in it very young, needles surrounding her. "Don't worry sweetie." Said a doctor. "These will fix up those crazy psychic powers of yours. Say bye-bye to them." Next thing, blackness.

End Flashback

Chloe then walked down a hallway, age 10. She ran into a boy. "Uhh, sorry." he said. Chloe had liked him for some time. He liked her. That was when she finally met her ex. We all know why she'd regret that.

Razclock
05-09-2006, 12:41 PM
(OOC:lol Ness member of NINTENDO)
Joe got up in the middle of the night and headed over to the kitchen for a midnight snack.

Psychochaos3
05-09-2006, 03:17 PM
Joe: *yawns and knocks on wall 3 times* Domino.

Computer: What food would you like sir?

Joe:Hmmmm. I can get any food I want...

Meanwhile,

Ness:Times to wake up!

Yunnie: *yawns*

Rose: Ah man!

Ness: Where are those two other dudes?

Yunnie: I bet Joe's in the main lodge. Rioko's probably out training. again. for the 12d time. When does that boy sleep?

Ness: Let's go find em. And lets wake up that unconciuos girl

zelda 41
05-09-2006, 05:01 PM
Rose sat there on the bed as Ness was watch ing her and Yunnie.

Rose: AHEM, DO YOU MIND???
Ness: *blushes* Sorry.
Rose: *mumble pervert mumble*

DarthAve
05-09-2006, 07:21 PM
Chloe laid there, still out of it. Inside her mind, Beetoven 5th was playing as she ran down her runway. Her designs turned into demons as she ran.

She was then awoken by the adult surrounded by the other kids. Her forehead had broken into a cold sweat. "Ok," she then said. "I'm outta here." She stormed off to her cabin to pack her things.

Psychochaos3
05-11-2006, 05:14 PM
Chloe: I hate those people. I hate this place. i hate them.

Mysteriuos female voice: I can give you the power to destroy them. You can get revenge. You can kill them.

Chloe: I may hate them, but I'm no murderer.

M.F.V: My name is Takil. I'm sorry but you have no choice.

Chloe: What do you mean "I have no"*Takil posesses Chloe*

New Takil: Now I have a new body to destroy the one who killed me.*Walks outside.* AHHH! Light! I have keep myself hidden in this girl's body till night.

Chloe: WTF happened!? Why am I outside?! I leaving now!

Takil inside Chloe's mind: Nooooo. Do not leave.

Chloe: Wait. Why do I have this compelling urge to stay?

zelda 41
05-12-2006, 04:26 PM
Rose felt bad that Chloe was leaving. Very bad. She had felt as if she was sort of a sister to her....

Rose: Rioko! You drove her away! I thought you help people, not scare the crap out of them!
Rioko: I didn't. I-
Rose: You're so rude!

She stormed off to find Chloe to convince her to stay.
She saw her and went to talk to her. But, somthing was differnt...

Rose: Hey Chloe, are you okay?
Chloe/Takil: Hello foolish child. Are you asking to go to hell?
Rose: Wha-
Chloe/Takil: (mutters words) DIE NOW!!!

Rose felt a sudden surge of pain and fell to the ground.

Chloe/Takil: My name is Takil, and never mess with me or this body again.
Rose shot her in the leg, and Takil turned around. She muttered two words and Rose felt another surge of pain, in her heart. Her pupils dissipered and she fell into a deep, deep sleep. (no, she's not dead)

Razclock
05-13-2006, 05:33 AM
Joe walked outside to find Rioko "Hey Rioko! Let's do some training! I wanna perfect my new Psy Spirit Slash move" He said

Psychochaos3
05-14-2006, 09:08 AM
Rioko:*dreaming*no. I won't. I won't lose myself.

Mysteriuos voice: Let your mind fall into the shadows. Let your soul be powered by ultimate darkness.

Rioko: No. No. No!*wakes up*

Mysteriuos voice: You are the master of Shadows. Use your true power.

Joe: There you are. I need to practice some more.

Rioko: Today, that Ness person is training you.

Joe: Okay.OMG! Rose!

Rioko: She is missing an inner spirit.

Joe: Inner spirit?

Rioko: The part of your mind that contains your tue self. Your technical soul.

Joe: How can she be missing her soul? unless she's dea

Rioko: Her body is still working though. So she's not dead.

DarthAve
05-14-2006, 12:39 PM
(OK, this is getting really freaky and confuzing. Can we kinda normalize things here?)

Psychochaos3
05-14-2006, 03:14 PM
(OK, this is getting really freaky and confuzing. Can we kinda normalize things here?)
( to simplize things Chloe's being possesed by an evil spirit named takil who give Chloe awesome powers. Takil can only control Chloe's body at night though. I did that to kinda make sure Chloe doesn't get left out of the plot.)

DarthAve
05-14-2006, 03:17 PM
(Yeah, well your including her in a way that FREAKS OUT THE PERSON WHO CONTROLS HER!)

zelda 41
05-14-2006, 04:22 PM
(yeah, this is kinda weird now. i'm ALWAYS in trouble. i want to kick some asses and not have some weird, "oh, she didn't really do that" twist!)

Princess_Dark
05-14-2006, 04:56 PM
(Guys, since I'm quiting the foarms, I'm just going to kill my person.... somhow)

Yunnie looked around the camp, sincing somone watching her. She kept walking around and finally sighed. She was upset about all of the things going on. Death almost happening. Sadness. Annoying fasion designers. Yunnie was sick of it all. So, she sighed again.
"Why hello, Yunnie," called a voice. " I think I'll take your crystal now."
Yunnie turned around, seeing Lobato. "Oh really," she said. " How ya gonna do that?"
" Easy. LIKE THIS!" Lobato took a knife out of his pocet he used for his dentist days.
Then, he dissapered. "Wha, where are yo--" Lobato was behind her and had stabbed her in the back. Blood running down her back, she fell over and mumbled, " I-I really... messed up."

"And I'll just take that," he said, pulling her crystal out of her poket.
"One down, four to go!" he sang happily. He quickly teleported out of the forest. Rioko and Joe had arrived at the scene, seing Yunnie on the ground, bleeding.
"I- Is she dead?" Joe studdered. Rioko looked at her, saddly.
"Yes," he said, swallowing hard.

(Fin, for me)

DarthAve
05-14-2006, 08:10 PM
(I guess I'll miss you Dark. I never rerally got to know you.)

Razclock
05-16-2006, 04:49 PM
(Farewell Princess Dark)

Joe began gritting his teeth and sobbing with anger; he saw a card on the ground and picked it up. It read "Dr. Caligosto Loboto" Joe shook and roared "LOBOTO!!" He was engulfed in a strange, golden aura "That crazy dentist isn't going to get away with this..."

DarthAve
05-16-2006, 06:10 PM
(Aww, Joe/Yunnie love)

Psychochaos3
05-17-2006, 07:00 AM
(Aww, Joe/Yunnie love)
(We shall call the pairing of Joe and Yunnie Joennie)

Rioko: Damn you Loboto.

joe: Do you think you should tell her parents?

Rioko: All files on her show nothing about her parents.

Watching from a distance

Takil: That dentist is comepletely mad. I could use his help. Oh no! The Sun!

Chloe:huh? What happened? OMG! Yunnie!Who did this? What's this glowing orb in my pocket?* Orb disappears and Rose wakes up*

DarthAve
05-17-2006, 04:52 PM
"WTF just happened?" Chloe said. "Oh yeah, I was just leaving." Chloe then walked off.

zelda 41
05-17-2006, 05:29 PM
Rose felt strange and had no clue what just happened. The last thing she remembered was she being mad at Rioko. She still was. So,she began looking around, trying to see where everyone was. She saw down the path in the woods, Rioko and Joe, sitting. She saw in front of them was Yunnie, blood running out.

Rose: W-What happened???
Joe was sobbing, angerly and she heard him say somthing. Rioko butted in.
Rioko: Rose, she's... she's dead.

Rose began feeling tears forming, and soon, she was sobbing.
Rose: How.. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!?!
Joe:Lobato.

Rose kept sobbing and starring at Yunnie. She had only felt this way once in her life: When she lost her sister to Lobato

Rose: First my sister, and now THIS?!?!
She starred at the ground untill she took out her knife. Then, she sat up.She began walking as Rioko read her mind: She would find Lobato and kill him.

Rioko: Rose, you can't. He began getting up and she switched to levitation.
Soon, she was out of sight.

Razclock
05-18-2006, 10:41 AM
(I wasn't really hinting at any "Love" there; Joe is just a good guy that gets angry if people are mean to his friends. And Loboto killed one here. Ouch)

Psychochaos3
05-19-2006, 07:39 PM
Takil: *stuck to the subconciuos of Chloe's mind* I sensed a huge source of dark energy from that camp. I must have it. but how do I get this girl to return. Wait! I got it. Every night I'll teleport back to camp with a mask on so no one can identify this face. and return back by morning.

Later that night.

Takil: *Posessing Chloe* Now where is that dark energy?

Joe: Rose! Rose! Where the hell did she go?!

Rioko: How should I know?

Ness: Who's that?*points to Takil*

Takil: You.*points to Rioko* Hand over that dark energy source.

Rioko: Says who?

Takil: bring it on.

DarthAve
05-19-2006, 07:41 PM
(You keep making it weirder. I quit)

Psychochaos3
05-19-2006, 08:16 PM
(You keep making it weirder. I quit)
(oh crap)

zelda 41
05-19-2006, 08:21 PM
Rose gave up on Lobato. She went back to camp that night and looked around the girl's cabin. Chloe's stuff was gone. Rose sighed. She jotted down a note saying, Rioko, Joe, and Ness: Gone on a walk in the woods. Be back soon. - Rose.

On her way out, she saw Rioko and Chloe/ Takil getting ready to fight. She didn't really care since she was still mad at Rioko. She kept walking until she felt a strange liquid run down her back: blood. She looked back and saw Chloe's face turn into a demon- like face. She freaked out and saw her smirk.

Takil: You're still alive?
Rose: Huh? What are you talking about?
Takil: Well, I'll just have fix that.

Takil sprinted over to rose, trying to kill her.

Rose felt more blood drip down her back and fell over. Takil tryed to get her again, as Rose rolled out of the way.

Rose now didn't care if she died or not. She saw here friend, on the ground, dead. Another friend left and now was a demon. Her sister was dead. The boy she liked didn't care if she lived or died. To tell the truth, her life sucked. She sucked. Saddly, Rose waited as Takil tryed to kill her again. She shut her eyes.

(No, she is NOT dead)

Razclock
05-20-2006, 12:07 PM
"PSY SWORD!" Joe cried and slashed Takil out of the way "You possess my friend and then try to kill another one of them? You're gonna pay....."

zelda 41
05-28-2006, 09:32 PM
Rose opened her eyes, seeing Joe in front of her. Rose began to get up. She stopped Joe from slashing Takil and stood in front of her. She looked down and took her crystal out.

Rose: This what you want? If you leave, you can have it.
Takil: Give it first, then I'll go.
Rioko: Rose! No!
Rose: Rioko, please, shut up.

Rose turned back to Takil and held out the crystal. Grinning, Takil took it, murmered some words, and dissapered. Rose fell to the ground, her wounds opening and too much blood running down her back and face. Rose had'nt felt this much pain before, phisicly and emoitionly. She fell into a deep, dark sleep.

Princess_Dark
07-26-2006, 12:18 PM
(I know this is old, but I'm kinda bored)

(Plus, I'm back for good)