PDA

View Full Version : KOTOR III: The Price of Power

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 04:19 PM
For fourteen years after the JEDI EXILE defeated DARTH TRAYA
upon Malachor V, the TRUE SITH have watched and waited. Hidden
within their secret empire, they feel it is finally time to strike. Dare
they risk open war? They are strong, but can they overcome the JEDI?

Even though the EXILE has passed away, there may still be hope for
the Order and galaxy. More Force-sensitive students are being trained
every day, and with the TRUE SITH threat emerging, the JEDI will
need all the help they can get. TYSY, a young Padawan, seeks to do so...

"Let us not weep for the Exile. Let us not mourn. He's finally at peace,
for as the Jedi Code tells us: There is no death; there is the Force."

"How can you say that, Mira?" wept the Echani lady, the Handmaiden.
"I loved him, and he was a wound in the Force itself. How can he be
at peace?" Tears were streaming down her pale ivory cheeks. "Not
only is he gone, but his ship--our ship, the Ebon Hawk, is in ruins!"

"I understand," Mira said, "yet he was not so much of a wound as
a catalyst in the Force that could change it. He could not only cause
harmful 'echoes', as that Sith Lord taught him, but cause his good
actions to reverberate throughout the galaxy. Like ripples," she explained.

Atton Rand tried to smile. "Hey. Enough with the weepy stuff. I g--"
He felt his chest heave with sudden sobs. "I gotta train some more."
He stepped forward and embraced Mira and the Handmaiden together.

Tysy, a shy young Padawan with no surname yet, stepped forward.

"Masters?" she whispered humbly. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Please go and check on the Ebon Hawk," Mira told her. "See if
she's still smoldering. The Exile had a pretty bad--crash, Tysy."

The Padawan nodded. She obeyed the red-maned Master, and
to her relief, the vessel of both Revan and the Exile no longer smoked.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 04:27 PM
HK-47 stepped out of the Ebon Hawk's loading ramp, with T3-M4 trailing behind him.

"Query: How many meatbags does it take to land a ship?"

T3-M4 whirred and beeped a little, slamming into Hk-47, making a large clunking noise.

"Apology: One, who was a brave, brave meatbag," he spoke, turning and walking to the croud.

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 04:29 PM
Tysy noticed the two droids. "Huh? Where did you two come from?
Were you with the Exile?" She raised a curious eyebrow. They certainly
looked burnt from the wreckage, but they were otherwise intact.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 04:31 PM
"Hesitant Answer: ...Yes. It was a rather.. enlightening experience. To say the least," he said, stopping and trying to scrape off a piece of black shell.

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 04:40 PM
Bastilla had seen the Exile and knew that he had gone to search for Revan. Her heart ached to learn what had happened to his fate so she had been wandering the systems near the Outer Rim trying to keep up with the Exile. She finally caught up with the Exile and learnt of the fate of the Ebon Hawk, the ship that got them through Taris and the war with Malak. She landed the fighter ship she had commandeered from Carth and saw a group of people standing around a red-maned one, a fool, an Echani sister and to her surprised eyes, a blind one, a Miraluka. She was hestitant about approaching but she had to know what the Exile had known. Repeating the Jedi Code to herself, she approached the red-maned one and asked, "Do you know of the Exile?"

steven
03-06-2006, 05:07 PM
"Whats going on here?" Asked a blue twi'lek his human partner as they passed through the jedi enclave. They were both carring a very large sack through the enclave towards the landing pad.
"Appartently, Zeek, a funeral. Some guy who was kicked out of the enclave and saved the galaxy died looking for someone" Replied the human companion.
"Why is it always jedi who save the galaxy? Why not, for a change, non-force user save the galaxy?" Complaint the twi'lek.
"Because it would go to the persons head too much. All I'm worried about right now is that I get my pay and make sure those miners on that astroid don't run out of bird seeds." Replied the human.
"Errm Fin... It's called grain" Corrected Zeek.
"Whatever..." The two men then entered the landing pad and saw the ebon hawk "What on earth happened to her?"
"My guess, pirates!"
"You blame everything on pirates!"
"It usually is. I wonder if they'de be willing to sell it to us. We really need to stock up on ship parts" said Zeek as they moved closer to their transport.

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 05:17 PM
Mira nodded sadly at Bastila Shan. "He is dead. He passed away in the crash
of the Ebon Hawk." Fearing she'd been rather blunt for the circumstances,
the former bounty hunter extended her hand and smiled slightly. "I'm Sentinel
Mira. We were just having his funeral, things being what they are." She gestured
toward the Enclave courtyard. "Come join us. We sure could use your support."

Meanwhile, Tysy noticed two men--one a human, one Twi'lek--approach the
Ebon Hawk. "Can I help you?" she asked, stepping toward the droids.
If either man attacked her, she knew she could use some help in a sudden duel.

steven
03-06-2006, 05:22 PM
"I surpose. There's three large bags of grain at the enterance to the enclave. Would you mind using your jedi powers to bring the bags here." asked the human
'What are you doing' Zeek wispered to his copanion.
"Dont wisper Zeek. It's rude" He replied and return to look at the young women asking to help "By the way, do you know if that hunk of junk is for sale?" He asked, refering to the Ebon Hawk

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 05:30 PM
Bastilla rather shocked at the behavior replied, "I should think not. It is not a hunk of junk." She wasn't mad but rather sad that she had come so far to find the Exile dead and some part of her thought that she would never find her love.

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 05:30 PM
This'll fetch a nice price on the market. Senyo thought to himself as he dismanteled one of the loose peices of what was left of the so-called Ebon Hawk. Or at least, what was left of it. Hopefully enough for me to get off this planet. It's so quiet here; like a derilect on Nar Shadaa. No wonder the Jedi love it so much.
He twisted another bolt, trying to jimmy the peice out of the crook in the hull, and dropped suddenly, dropping on his finger and cutting it against the sharp metal.
"Son of a bitch!" he said, more loudly than he had meant to. He quickly pulled his hand out, slipping the glove off and sucking on the bleeding finger. Gotta be more careful.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 05:33 PM
"Query: Mind if I tear off the organic's head worms? It would be most pleasurable." He said, walking next to Bastila.

He stopped, turning around. "Statement: My audio receptors are picking up rather.. vulgar language. I shall go inspect," he said, heading off in the man who was dismantling the Ebon Hawk's direction. He turned around once,

"Threat: I will be back, worm head."

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 05:53 PM
Tysy had also heard the sudden cursing, and when she saw a man
with a bleeding hand, she could do nothing but run over to help. It
was her nature, which made her a good Jedi, though a vulnerable
and naive one. Padawans were usually that way, but Tysy more
than most. She cast her first rank of Heal upon the injured man.

"Are you all right, sir?" she asked. The bleeding on his finger ceased.

"Actually," Sentinel Mira said, turning toward the other man and his
Twi'lek companion, "I'll let you have it for free. If you can fix her,
you can have her. The Ebon Hawk is at least 20 years old,
and no ship that I know of that's THAT old is even spaceworthy."

She shook her head. "Tysy. Come. Let's leave the salvagers to their
work, and you and I go and sprinkle earth upon the Exile. Lay him to
rest." Tysy nodded, and she walked with Mira toward the gravesite.
"It's not like I know how to build or repair even new ships, anyway."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 05:56 PM
He walked back to the men, seeing as Tsyacha had that covered. He walked infront of Mira, pushing her aside.

"Threat: Touch that ship and your hands will be mutilated beyond comparison. Meatbags."

arvik
03-06-2006, 06:00 PM
Revan woke up from a long sleep, and walked outside of the Ebon Hawk, where he saw Mira, Tysy, Bastila, and the rest. "Hello, what is going on? I don't remember much and I feel like years of my memory were lost, I even forgot some of your names. Or do I even know you?"

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Bastilla was in full agreement, "Not mutilated HK-47 but rather disabled. I've searched for many years for the Ebon Hawk and I'm not about to have it plundered by a bunch of salavagers."

arvik
03-06-2006, 06:05 PM
"Can someone tell me what's going on?" Revan shouted, feeling dizzy. There was something going on. HE sat down and closed his eyes.

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 06:11 PM
"Are you all right, sir?"
Senyo leaped back as the woman approached him. Damn it! Me and my big mouth.
He clenched his fist as her palm glowed with a faint blue light, and he noticed his hand was no longer bleeding. Had she done that?
His expression darkened. Then she must be a Jedi. If there was one thing he hated most in the galaxy, it was Jedi.
His muscles tensed as he slid a foot back, putting his fists up. "Look, lady, I don't want no trouble," his said, his gaze never leaving her face.

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 06:14 PM
"Uh..." Tysy quickly skittered over to sit down beside Revan on
one of the Jedi Enclave courtyard benches. "My name is Tysy. I
don't have a last name yet, but I won't until a Master calls me to
be their apprentice. I'm not a Jedi yet--just a Padawan. This is the
Jedi Enclave here on Dantooine, and the red-head over there is one
of my teachers, Sentinel Mira." She looked nervously at the man she
had healed. Would he try to attack her? Good thing Revan had appeared!

Mira nodded towards Revan by way of introduction. "Hey! You were in the
crash with the Exile, weren't you? I'm so sorry! The Exile--he passed away.
Come with us. You'll want to pay your last respects, if you're not too drained
from what just happened to you." Mira kicked herself silently. There I go
again, confusing the poor man who probably has amnesia. I always manage
to shoot my mouth off at exactly the WRONG time. Oh, Force, please help me!

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 06:19 PM
Bastilla was surprised to see Revan emerge from the wreakage but she sensed that all was not right. She took a glance at Mira insulting herself and said gently, "There is time for that later. You need rest. I'm sure the masters at the enclave have a place for you." With a hand on his arm, she led Revan towards the enclave. Silently she was thinking that she had found him only to lose him again.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 06:30 PM
"Query: Is that you, Master?" He said, walking over to Revan.

"Exclamation: Oh joy! Oh happy day! Master has survived!"

arvik
03-06-2006, 06:31 PM
"The exile, do you mean that person who found me on that one planet, trying to take me with him? And somehow I remember you." Revan pointed to Bastila. "It might have been a dream, but I remember us two stopping this evil sith lord who was on this huge thing called the star forge. And you, the droid. I remember you. The assassin droid?"

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 06:35 PM
Tysy scratched her head. Assassin droid?! What on earth was an assassin
droid doing right smack in the middle of the Jedi Enclave? Not only that, but
was this man indeed the one who had helped to destroy the legendary Star
Forge? If so, then one of the greatest Force-users ever known sat by her...

"Are you...Darth Revan?" she whispered. "Except no longer a 'Darth?'"

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 06:42 PM
Senyo watched as the group walked off. Perhaps they had forgotten about him? Well, all the better for him.
"Sorry, guys." he murmured, yanking a small laser cutter from his belt, "But this hunk of junk isn't going to get off the ground again. So, I don't see any reason not to dismantle it and sell it. Besides, now I can say that they once belonged to the famous Revan. Prices just went up."
Slicing away a few more salvagable items, Senyo voiced a sarcastic 'ta ta!' before disappearing behind his stealth shield. Home free.

arvik
03-06-2006, 06:42 PM
"Revan, yes. But is this all true? About the star Forge? Did I really destroy it? WAs it all just a dream?"

JediMaster12
03-06-2006, 06:43 PM
Bastilla was hopeful with the response that Revan gave and said, "I was there on the Star Forge. I used my Battle Meditation to help the Republic fleet. You saved me."

arvik
03-06-2006, 06:45 PM
Revan turned around. "GET AWAY FROM MY SHIP!" He suddenly realized alot of things and jumped up. "Touch it once, man, and you will be sorry." He turned at the now revealed Senyo

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 06:50 PM
Senyo shuddered as his shield sputtered, and went out. Damn Force. he thought, figuring that was the only way he could have been forced out of stealth.
"Ah, screw you, old man. This thing's hardly a ship anymore. I doubt it'll fly even if you manage to repair it." Senyo hardly cared who he was speaking to. If Revan is as great as they all say he is, then let's see him try and stop me.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 07:02 PM
HK-47 turned and looked at the fleeing man. He pressed a button on his chestplate as a long beam of red light shot out, covering the man in an immobile shield.

"Query: Can I blast this thief? Oh please? Pretty please?"

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 07:06 PM
Senyo tried to force his left foot, which was suspended in the air at the moment, down to touch the ground. He couldn't. Alright. I can't run. I can't fight. I think I'm officially screwed.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 07:10 PM
HK-47 walked towards the man, still powering up the shields. "Query: Thank you for the parts back, greasy one," he said, reaching through the crimson shield into the man's bag. He pulled out the parts and walked away, leaving the man suspended.

He walked to Revan, handing him the bag. "Statement: I suggest blasting the meatbag now to save you the trouble, Master."

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 07:14 PM
"Hey! Give those back you bucket of bolts! It's not like you're gonna use 'em or anything! I need those to get off this damn planet!" Senyo was able to, miraculously, turn himself round so he was now facing the others. Though he found he was still suspended and still paralyzed. "And you can let me go while you're at it." he looked over the droid which, while still obviously functional, was also obviously out-of-date and battered. I got caught by that thing???

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 07:23 PM
"Statement: Not a chance, meatbag. You stole, and you shall be punished for it. Severely," he said, looking at him again. "Query: Why *do* you need those off the planet so quickly anyway, greasy one?"

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 07:31 PM
"None of your buisness, circuit brain." Senyo sneered, "Though I'm sure your Jedi masters would love to know as well. Screw you."
If he could have spat at them, the Scoundrel would have.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 07:41 PM
"Threat: I have ways of making you talk. Now, why would you want them off this planet? We can do this the easy way.. or the hard way, meatbag," he said, withdrawing a small hold-out blaster and tweaking the power down. To where it would sting, but not kill.

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 07:41 PM
Tysy strode up to Senyo. "Let him go," she said firmly, an edge in her voice.
"Even though the late Exile helped things along by supporting the Khoonda
militia against a band of rogue mercenaries, things on Dantooine aren't perfect.
Lots of people want to get off, but they don't have the means to do so."

"He's a bandit," snarled Mira, "and he won't be getting away with stealing parts
off of what must be the most famous ship in the galaxy by now." She drew her
saber. "You're going straight to a Force Cage, as soon as I get you down."

Tysy's gut gave a wrench. "No, you won't." She quickly cast a slight version
of Force Breach, and the "parts pirate" landed unceremoniously in a heap.
"Run!" she cried. "It was just a stupid component, not the whole ship!
Not worth a Force cage, at least!" She noticed Mira glaring harshly at her.

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Senyo rolled backwards, landing on the balls of his feet, a surprised look on his face. Did...did she just free me?
"Run!" she cried.
He needn't be told twice. He stood, pausing a moment to say, "Thanks." And with that, charged in a flat-out run. Not before nicking a hanging peice he had half-yanked earlier, of course.
First she heals me, then she frees me, directly disobeying her master. He cast a glance over his shoulder at the woman. What's with that?

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 07:54 PM
"Threat: Jedi.. Jedi.. You should not have done that.. Jedi. He was my kill. And my protocols are still functional. I've killed many Jedi in my time.. And you definately won't be the last," he said, drawing out his two Zabrak Blaster Rifles, aiming them both at her. He fired a hail of lasers at her, the Jedi rolling perfectly out of the way and deflecting a few others, lightsaber drawn.

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 08:23 PM
Before Tysy could duel him, however, her light green Consular's lightsaber
drawn, she froze, a Stasis statue. Sentinel Mira had indeed learned the
ways of the Force, and quite well. The red-haired spitfire strode boldly
up to Tysy, gently sliding the lightsaber hilt out of her right hand.

Tysy was not the only one affected by Stasis, however. HK was, too.

"Not so fast, droid," snapped Mira. "Or Tysy. You're coming with me."

After being released from Stasis, the young Jedi student found herself
being restrained with a Force collar behind Mira. She felt tired, drained.
"I can't believe this. I thought Briahna and I had taught you well enough
that you'd avoid aiding and abetting a thief, but we should have known
better. You should have known better, Padawan. Atton--advice here?"

"No Force Cage for her," said Atton Rand. "Exile, maybe. Of course, speaking
of the Exile, maybe we should give her a break. There was a funeral today,
you know." He ruffled his hand through his jet-black hair, putting it in place.

"Padawan or not," mused Briahna, also known as the Handmaiden, "we should
let her face the full consequences of her actions. Consider her an accessory."

Tysy raised her head. "Please--don't put me in a Force Cage--I'm sorry!"

"You are banished," Sentinel Mira said, "until such time as you have made full
restitution for the ship component that the thief you helped happened to steal.
Seven hundred credits, Tysy. I presume you don't have that much with you?"

Tysy shook her head sadly. "No. I accept exile, and I'll pay you back."

"Turn back toward the Light Side," said the Handmaiden, "through honest labor."

Tysy nodded, bowed low, and then turned to leave the Enclave.

ForceFightWMe12
03-06-2006, 08:33 PM
"For this...I can give you around 550 credits."
"WHAT?" Senyo blared in the twi'lek merchant's face. "550 credits?! You have got to be kidding me! This is prime stuff!"
"I'm sorry, sir, but these items a rather out-of-date, and they aren't in the best shape. You're lucky that I'm giving you anything for them at all."
Senyo slapped his hand down on the counter. 550 credits was no where near where he expected. Nor was it near the amount needed to buy a ticket off the planet. But it was better than nothing.
"Fine, whatever. 550 it is."

- - - -

Senyo stolled out of the shop, the credits tucked safely away in his pocket. He figured that he might've cut it close, selling off the salvage so close to the Enclave, but he also thought that having the Masters chase after him was a stretch too. Not after that trainee had disobeyed direct orders.
Speak of the devil. he thought as he looked up. It was her, the woman who had helped him escape.
Biting his lip, and deciding against his better judgement, he jogged up to her. "Hey! Look...I hope I didn't get you into any trouble with...the Master guys."

arvik
03-06-2006, 08:37 PM
"Hold on!" Revan said, "She does not need to be exiled. I sense evil from that decision. She might take the path to the Dark Side if not guided."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 09:07 PM
HK-47 broke free from the Stasis he was put in. He put away the weapons. "Mumbled statement: Stupid meatbag.." He said, heading back to the ship. "Weary Resignation: I will work on this ship, to try and see if it will be.. skybound again."

He walked up the loading ramp and into the ship. He stopped for a second and turned around. "Command: Come with me T3. Don't you know? Trash compactors always come first."

T3-M4 let out a few hesitant beeps and whirrs before walking inside before HK-47. He headed inside after the droid.

arvik
03-06-2006, 09:11 PM
"HK47." Revan said, suddenly knowing his name. "DO you think my ship will be fixable? Do you need any help?"

Tysyacha
03-06-2006, 09:43 PM
"I did get in trouble," said Tysy humbly, "but to me, Sentinel Mira and
the others did not act like true Masters should in that situation. They
should have asked you why you wanted to get off Dantooine so badly,
and then they might have helped, depending on your reasons." The
young Padawan looked at the "parts pirate", her gaze bold yet friendly.

"I would rather have saved you and disobeyed my Masters than let them
put you in a Force cage. Certainly they should have known that there is
intent behind every true crime, and they needed to find out that intent.

"As for me, I am exiled, banished from the Enclave, until I can pay
back what that ship part was worth in full. I must find work, but I
don't know who on this planet would trust a Jedi again, after what
Darth Malak did to them. The past may be the past, but..."

"Evil?" asked Sentinel Mira, turning to Revan. "What would you have
done? Let him go, set him free, as Tysy did, with the stolen parts?"

(P.S. Good night, everybody, and business trip tomorrow! :))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-06-2006, 09:58 PM
((Peace))

HK-47 turned back around. "Statement: Oh, that will not be necessary Master." He looked inside then back to Revan, " Statement: It needs a new hyperdrive, some new components.. the workbench was destroyed.. and the swoop bike demolished the.. garage," he said, listening to some beeps and whirrs from within the ship. "Weary Resignation: And the command console was destroyed in landing. Completely fixable.. but we just need some.. new material."

JediMaster12
03-07-2006, 02:57 AM
"Revan is correct. For an act of mercy can touch even the most hidden parts of a person," Bastilla tried to assuage Tysy. She had remembered what Revan did during their time together trying to stop Malak. Turning to Revan she said, "The ship can be repaired. T3 fixed it once before. He has been there ever since Taris. Maybe Tysy would like to help?"

arvik
03-07-2006, 06:54 AM
"No, I wouldnt've. He is a criminal. He shouldntv'e gotten away with the parts, but if you exile this person, who has seemed to save my life. . . You are exiling Revan himself too!" Revan shouted and turned to Mira. "It's all or none." He said. "You're choice."

Tysyacha
03-07-2006, 08:24 AM
Mira nodded. "You are indeed right," she conceded, turning to Bastila. "I'll
send a message to my Padawan through the Force, and maybe we both can
forgive each other. That, after all, is the way of the Jedi." She closed her eyes.

"Wait," Tysy said to the "parts pirate", Senyo. "Sentinel Mira--I feel her
presence within my mind. It's quite faint, but she says I am no longer exiled,
and she wants to know if I'd like to help rebuild the Ebon Hawk. My
repair skills aren't the best, but I can at least try and polish the components
that are still fixable. I'm also good at Computer Use, so maybe I can test the
command console once we're all done and ready to see if she'll fly again."

A glad smile. "Come on! Mira says you're welcome to come along, if you'd like.
If the Hawk can fly again, maybe you'll have a chance of getting off
Dantooine. Maybe we all will, because I'm longing for a chance of scenery
myself." With a happy twirl, she began to walk back towards the Enclave.

(See you later, after my business trip!) :)

steven
03-07-2006, 12:00 PM
"Actually," Sentinel Mira said, turning toward the other man and his
Twi'lek companion, "I'll let you have it for free. If you can fix her,
you can have her. The Ebon Hawk is at least 20 years old,
and no ship that I know of that's THAT old is even spaceworthy."

After been given the Ebon Hawk, the two men checked the ship's inside out.
"I wonder when we'll face the catch" Said Fin to his partner."Think you can fix this?"
"Yep. It looks alot worse than it is, give me two days, three tops. What are we going to do with our transport?" Asked Zeek
"Give it back to Outer-rimm transports so we don't have to pay monthly. I still wouldn't mind knowing what our catch is."Fin
"We could take all the parts we need from our transport ship. We'll pay them back later. We should get a move on."Zeek.

JediMaster12
03-07-2006, 01:57 PM
Mira nodded. "You are indeed right," she conceded, turning to Bastila. "I'll
send a message to my Padawan through the Force, and maybe we both can
forgive each other. That, after all, is the way of the Jedi." She closed her eyes.

"That is the right thing. Revan and Jolee showed me that not all the Jedi were perfect. Revan you also showed that mercy does help people. Remember Mission's brother? Even though he was a scoundrel, you helped him. Often things like that are not lost on people. You told me about Mekel and how you convinced him to leave Korriban in spite of all the evil things he did. You saved me from myself. Do you remember?" Bastilla knew that Revan may be confused and gently prodded memories hoping that he would remember.

ForceFightWMe12
03-07-2006, 04:48 PM
Senyo watched off after her, debating with himself. If he went back, it could be a trap and that red-headed schutta might try and lock him up. On the other hand, if the Jedi girl wasn't trying to trick him, and if they did manage to fix this Ebon Hawk, then perhaps he could get off this sleep-away planet.
A lot of 'if's. he thought to himself. He turned his back away from the Enclave, and proceeded down the path...then stopped, casting a look over his shoulder.
"Oh hell." he mumbled, and ran after her. I'm probably going to live to regret this.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-07-2006, 04:59 PM
"Exclamation: OH T3-M4! Sometimes I just want to smack you!" This voice could be heard from outside the ship.

Some faint beeps and whirrs were heard, "Apology: I seems you didn't mean to shock me.."

A loud crackle was heard. "Exclamation: You piece of junk!" He said, as large clunking noise was heard.

Seems they were having a hell of a time fixing up the ship..

Tysyacha
03-07-2006, 05:23 PM
When Tysy and Senyo had reached the Jedi Enclave again, they found
T3 and HK-47 hard at work arguing--er, repairing the Ebon Hawk. Bastila Shan, the dark-haired woman who had wanted to know the Exile's fate, was talking to Revan. Perhaps she was trying to help him remember
the past again. Tysy felt very sad. For the galaxy, Revan had suffered so!

Two memory losses, the near-loss of Bastila, and the loss of the Exile.
By the Force! I sure hope this was his last big battle. He's done enough.

Unbeknownst to the young Padawan, her first big battle was about to begin...

Visas Marr emerged from her chambers within the Jedi Enclave. "Padawan
Tysy," she said softly, a slight smile on her face. "Come. There's something
I need to discuss with you, something I've learned during my meditations."

Sentinel Mira nodded and gave Tysy a wave of dismissal. Visas had always
been better at this "meditation" sort of thing, whereas she herself was more
prone to sneak around the Enclave with an Aratech Echo belt for practice.

"I see through the Force," Visas began, "yet what troubles me is not so
much what I saw as what I heard. There is a 'rumbling' in the Force, like
thunder in the distance. It filled me with tension and dread. I feel it's the
sound of danger. Padawan, when I heard that sound, I thought of you."

"Is it because--you think I'm a danger to the Jedi? Because of what I did?"
Tysy quickly related the story of Senyo and the ship parts he'd tried to steal.

"No, not that. It's because the sound got louder when I thought about you,
and more powerful were the echoes of that rumbling blast. Tysy--this may
be only a theory, but I think you could be a vessel for increasing someone's power.
This sound was only like thunder in the distance, but thoughts of you made
it louder. Take my hands." Visas reached out her palms toward Tysy, adamant.

"What?"

"Take my hands. I want to know my strength in the Force when I'm with you."

Tysy put her hands in Visas Marr's, and after a few minutes, Visas nodded.
"Just as I thought. Double. You've increased my Force strength by 200%."

"But--how?" Tysy was confused. She was just a lowly Padawan--wasn't she?
She was not Revan, not the Exile, not Bastila. She had no special powers or feats.
Visas Marr wouldn't lie, would she? Of course not. She'd now turned to the Light.

"I don't know. It seems to stem halfway from who you are, and halfway from
your own strength in the Force. Even though I'm not your Master, we've spent
some extra time together learning and meditating. Just for practice. It seems
those whom you've pledged to serve, and are loyal to, benefit from your strength.
It adds to their own without subtracting from yours. A Force Bond, but greater."

Tysy smiled. "That's wonderful! Thank you for telling me, Master Visas!"

"Wait. This dangerous echo--it's searching for us. I'd keep quiet about your feat."

Tysy went back outside, shell-shocked. What should she tell the others?

ExtreamJedi12
03-07-2006, 06:12 PM
Cloud looked out a window of his room of the Jedi Enclave. Ever since he came back, he has been having nightmares. He seen the ruined Ebon Hawk and the group that was around it. "Hmmm..." Coud said to himself. "I'm going to go check this out." He grabbed his toolkit, his sword, his belt of thermal detonators, and a hovertrolly full of droid parts, ship parts, etc, and walked out to the wreckage.

__________________________________________________ __________

Cloud arrived at the wreckage and looked around. He searched all through the Ebon Hawk. On top, under it, to the sides, inside, outside, lifting every piece of metal there. When he finally came out, he approached Revan and said "I am Cloud Strife, the best mechanic this side of the galaxy and former mercenary. The Ebon Hawk is fixable. Give me 2 hours and I'll have this baby running better then ever."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Hk-47 heard this and a large hydrospanner came flying out of the ship, bonking Cloud on the head. "Threat: You steal, you pay the price." He headed back outside.

"Statement: You may help me and T3-M4, but if one piece is gone, and you will be killed, meatbag."

ExtreamJedi12
03-07-2006, 07:10 PM
Cloud felt the bonk on the head and seen HK-47. "Alright." Cloud told HK. He went in and got started. He pulled out his trusty tools and got to work. His hands moved fast, making broken things look better. He welded, wrenched, screwed in screws, polted, and anything he could to get the Ebon Hawk working. It was like playing high speed Pazaak with him. He took extra parts from his hovertrolly and installed them. After that was done, he moved on to the hyperdrive. He took it apart in under 2 mins, studied the parts, and replaced any that were dameged or rusty.

ForceFightWMe12
03-07-2006, 09:56 PM
Senyo awaited Tysy outside the room, impatiently leaning against the wall.
C'mon already! These Jedi are always so slow to move...
As the double doors slid open with a hiss, the girl stepped out, looking rather shaken. He looked at her with cocked eyebrows.
"What? That blind woman give you a mile-long lecture? I tell you, I've seen a few of 'em go at it, and I think I'd litterally die from listening to them before they've even finished..."

JediMaster12
03-08-2006, 12:47 AM
Bastilla was a constant companion around the enclave. She was trying to encourage memories as subtly as she could. Using the Force with Revan's help, she guided him back to his memories.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-08-2006, 09:25 AM
Statement: No No, that doesn't go there meatbag, it goes there." Shouting was heard then a loud clang. "Aggravated Statement: *Sigh* Some meatbags never learn.."

He walked outside of the ship and into the enclave as T3 and the man worked on the ship . He walked inside to Bastila, standing next to Master. "Query: How long will it take for his brain to.. work?"

JediMaster12
03-08-2006, 11:07 AM
"I don't know HK. Maybe it will be like the last time, but the damage is not that bad. He remembered you." Bastilla gazed at the assassin droid thinking of what might this blood thirsty droid have in terms of experience.

steven
03-08-2006, 11:17 AM
Cloud felt the bonk on the head and seen HK-47. "Alright." Cloud told HK. He went in and got started. He pulled out his trusty tools and got to work. His hands moved fast, making broken things look better. He welded, wrenched, screwed in screws, polted, and anything he could to get the Ebon Hawk working. It was like playing high speed Pazaak with him. He took extra parts from his hovertrolly and installed them. After that was done, he moved on to the hyperdrive. He took it apart in under 2 mins, studied the parts, and replaced any that were dameged or rusty.

(( I have a few problems. First of all the hyperdrive system is massive and needs to be replace and second THE SHIP WAS GIVEN TO ME! LEAVE IT ALONE!!))

A hand fell ontop of Cloud. Next thing someone pulled Cloud against the wall and punched his the the smotache. A blaster was points at his gut and he could see two men, one infront and one to the side "Who the hell are you and what are we doing with our new ship!" Asked the human to the left.
The twi'lek who was holding him up to the wall asked "And why did you do my job?"

ExtreamJedi12
03-08-2006, 04:57 PM
Cloud looked at them. He considered his options. There were only 2 for Cloud. "1: I could grab the guy who's pointing the gun at me, throw him into the Twi'Lek, and explain why I'm here." Cloud started to think. "2: I could kill these two in an instaint. I'll take option 1." With that done in his head Cloud grabbed the gun, punched the human in the face, and pushed him into the Twi'Lek, causing both to fall. With the gun on the ground, Cloud picked it up, threw it where they couldn't get it, and pulled out his sword. "I fix what I want. I've been sad pissed for a few years and I hate it when people sneak up on me. I came from the Enclave to fix this thing for Revan, but it looks like you don't want this thing to work." With those words, Cloud went to his hovertrolly, grabbed his tools, and walked to the blaster. 'Next time, grip this a little tighter." he said before throwing it back. He turned around, but then a shot was fired at Cloud. He turned around and the laser acually split in half because of the sword. Cloud had fire in his eyes after that shot. He turned around again, walked out of the wreckage, and went back to his room. The two guys in the Ebon Hawk didn't know what hit them.

steven
03-08-2006, 05:19 PM
A few seconds later after he left and Zeek turned to his human companion in Huttes.
'Why did we let him do that?'
The human replied in the same language 'Because we allreayd have enough trouble with the enclave as it is. If we bring them another paitent due to us beeting them s***less then all ties with Outer-rimm transport and they would fire us. And we need a job. Now go check what the punk with the big hair style did."

Tysyacha
03-08-2006, 08:13 PM
Tysy's head was reeling from what Master Visas Marr had told her. Me? A
vessel to increase someone's power? What was that sound, that rumbling
echo, and what danger did it signify? Tysy felt she had to tell somebody,
and the nearest person was Senyo, the "parts pirate." Could she trust him?

"Sir," she murmured quickly, "I think we all could be in serious trouble..."

The young rogue stared at her quizzically, with a raised eyebrow. What
on Nal Hutta was she talking about? Luckily, Tysy was no slouch on words.

"You've no affiliation with the Jedi, no connection, and that's good. Master
Visas says that we might be in great danger, and it's all because of me.
She says that I--can somehow increase the strength and power of those
I serve, those to whom I am loyal. There's some huge threat. It's out there,
but I don't know what it is. Neither does Visas. I think we should--hide out
someplace, or leave the Enclave, at least. Do you think I'm nuts? I should
hope not, but if you do, at least let's find someplace to hash this out."

Hash this out. What would the Handmaiden think? Oh, well. Tysy
glanced at Senyo, seeing that the others were hard at work on the ship.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-08-2006, 08:20 PM
Steven, look back on the f*cking posts. Only Mira said you can have it, and that was an NPC. Since then, HK-47 and Revan said you couldn't have it, Mira and Bastila agreed, so read over before you make assumptions))

HK walked to the Twi'lek and the man. "Threat: Get out of the ship, now, or you will be in alot of.. pain," he said, standing there.

ForceFightWMe12
03-08-2006, 08:46 PM
Senyo simply stared at the woman for a few moments, trying to make heads or tails of what she had said. Did he think she was nuts? Well...yeah. Did he care? Not really.
"So...let me get this straight. You and your little Jedi pals sense something 'big and dark' in the galaxy and...now you want to go hide under a rock?"

- - - -

"My Lady?"
The figure drapped in the wine red robes gazed out the veiwscreen of her capital-class warship, before turning around slowly to meet the sight of a quaking guard kneeling at her feet.
"Yes, Captain?" her voice was smooth and soothing...entrancing, even. Her full lips curved upward in an amused half-smile as a shiver ran down the man's back.
"O-Our f-forces have gathered, my Lady." the man said, "All ships are opperating at f-full strength. W-we're ready for your next orders, w-whatever they may be."
The woman chuckled as she turned back to the viewscreen, sending yet another shiver down the captain's spine. "Very well. Full speed ahead, Captain."

Tysyacha
03-08-2006, 09:14 PM
Tysy realized how silly she must have sounded, and how cowardly.
"Forgive me," she said quickly. "I am just a Padawan, but even I
should have known better than to say something like that. I'd like
to know what this threat is, and who may be controlling it, but for
now my mind's just in shock. I mean--the Ebon Hawk's not ready,
and I don't know if we here at the Enclave have the resources to
go on another huge mission just yet." She glanced over at Revan.

"Resources? Did somebody say 'resources'?" Sentinel Atton strode up.

"Sentinel Atton, I--!" Tysy blurted out all that Visas Marr had revealed.

"Hmm. Seems like Visas may be on to something. However, 'resources'
shouldn't be a problem. I once was a smuggler, you know, shipping spice
and blasters throughout the galaxy. Of course, the Jedi Code says that
you shouldn't be a criminal. Honest work's no problem for me, if I can
sneak around." There was a twinkle in his eye. Atton winked at Tysy.

"So, what do you think we should do?" she asked.

"Let's work on the Hawk. After she's fixed, we can act instead of
meditate. Sentinel Mira and I will see about getting the transponder codes
changed one more time, this time with a polymorphic sequencer. If the
numbers in the codes keep changing, like every two seconds, there's no
way the Jedi or the Sith will be able to catch us. Sound good?" Tysy nodded.

She turned to Senyo again. "Well--looks like I may not have to hide after all."

ForceFightWMe12
03-08-2006, 09:22 PM
"Yeah, but...we're going to try and fix that thing?" Senyo said increduously, jamming a thumb in the direction of the Hawk. "It's a hunk of junk. There's no way in hell we're going to get it off the ground."

arvik
03-08-2006, 09:26 PM
Revan started feeling dizzy again. "You know what?" He said. "If you keep on giving up, I'll give up your life." Everyone jumped back, starlted, surprised that he'd do that. He was using the light side of the force but something was going on with him.

JediMaster12
03-09-2006, 01:51 PM
Bastilla sensed through the bond that was still there that something was not right. Using the Force, she sent a eassuring thought and tried to stabilize Revan to keep from falling. She had hold of his arm and gently asked, "What do you mean?"

steven
03-09-2006, 02:31 PM
Steven, look back on the f*cking posts. Only Mira said you can have it, and that was an NPC. Since then, HK-47 and Revan said you couldn't have it, Mira and Bastila agreed, so read over before you make assumptions))

HK walked to the Twi'lek and the man. "Threat: Get out of the ship, now, or you will be in alot of.. pain," he said, standing there.

The twi'lek opened his mouth to insult the droid and but the human spoke first
"I give up. You can have the stupid crap heep. You have better chances turning Zeek into a bloody Hutt than flying this ship into outer-space unless you..." An Idea struck him "I wanna see you owner. I want to make a deal with him. Tell him for a small sum I can get this ship flying in no time"

rictus135
03-09-2006, 03:45 PM
"My Lady?"
The figure drapped in the wine red robes gazed out the veiwscreen of her capital-class warship, before turning around slowly to meet the sight of a quaking guard kneeling at her feet.
"Yes, Captain?" her voice was smooth and soothing...entrancing, even. Her full lips curved upward in an amused half-smile as a shiver ran down the man's back.
"O-Our f-forces have gathered, my Lady." the man said, "All ships are opperating at f-full strength. W-we're ready for your next orders, w-whatever they may be."
The woman chuckled as she turned back to the viewscreen, sending yet another shiver down the captain's spine. "Very well. Full speed ahead, Captain."

Sensing a familiar presence behind her, she raised her head. "Here again old man? Have you come to marvel at my power? Or are you here to bore me with another of your pathetic sermons."
"Neither. Tell me Lady, what has caused you to invade so quickly? Could it be the escape of Revan has you worried? Or perhaps greed and lust for power drives you forward. You are a fool either way. In my experiance the hasty stroke often goes astray."
"Hasty? No not hasty. Now is the time to strike, I can sense it. The time of the Jedi has passed, your armies are gutted. Your galaxy will fall and the Sith shall rule. Now is the time for the prophecy to be fulfilled" Gone was the smile, malice filled her words, and evil flickered in her eyes.
Rictus laughed. "The prophecy? A wish, a dream, nothing more. The Exiles death has set things in motion, but they will not aid you. Your greatest foes, heroes and villains, weak and strong are gathering. They will destroy you. It is your time that is coming to an end."
With a scream of rage the women spun igniting her lightsaber and slashing through the empty air behind her. "COWARD! DO YOU NOT DARE TO FACE ME IN THE FLESH?"
Mocking laughter filled her mind. "Oh we will face each other soon enough. Your enemies will find you, for I shall lead them to you. You defeated Revan once, but only when he was alone unaided. Even now he is being healed of what you inflicted on him, in a way you could never understand. You will never know victory again Lady. Only fear."

[OOC] Kind of a long first post, but i hope this gets things rolling along[OOC]

ForceFightWMe12
03-09-2006, 05:04 PM
((OOC: Um...can you say major character control?...))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-09-2006, 05:44 PM
"Statement: No need to. We have a mechanic and two droid, including me, already working on it," he said, pushing his way past the man, leaning down to work on a nearby faulty cord.

He turned around and watched the men, "Aggravated Statement: *Sigh* You meatbags are still here?"

ForceFightWMe12
03-10-2006, 06:01 PM
The Lady growled as she felt the prescence of the man leave.
Heh, my end indeed.
She turned back to the viewscreen, her arms crossed over her attractive figure, the saber once again in its place at her belt. She gazed at the stars that slowly approached as the vessel crawled along. Her eyes narrowed as the fire of anger bubbled in her heart.
"Captain!" she roared, rounding on the unfortunate man who was at his post further down the bridge, "Why isn't this ship jumping yet?! Get moving!"
"Y-y-yes, Milady!"
Her eyes flashed dangerously as she returned her gaze to the stars, and watched as they enlongated, and hardly shifted as the ship jolted into the blue wormhole of hyperspace. There were several beeps as each division of the fleet checked in to announce that they too were in transit.
I'll show you, old man. It doesn't matter how many men he has at his side. I'll beat Revan again. This time, I won't let him live long enough to escape. He'll die, and the Republic with him.

arvik
03-12-2006, 09:17 PM
"I...Don't know what's going on...I....." Revan fell asleep.

Tysyacha
03-12-2006, 09:32 PM
"Hmm. Senyo," murmured Tysyacha, "my guess is that perhaps you're right,
but the Ebon Hawk is not an empty shell of what she once was. Not
yet." She placed both of her palms on the cooling metal of the ship's hull.
"No machine has ever been sensitive to the Force, but I think that in order
for the Hawk to last this long--I--I don't know. She's almost immortal!"

A short time later, she sought out Revan's sleeping quarters inside the
Enclave. "How is he?" she asked Bastila and Master Visas, who were
both watching over him. "Are his vital signs okay?" Revan. Talk
about being immortal! This was the hero of the Mandalorian Wars, the
Dark Lord of the Sith, and then a Jedi Knight reborn. A demigod among men.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-12-2006, 10:50 PM
He started to work on the ship again as the Twi'lek and the Man exited the ship. "Query: Are you hogging the hydrospanners?" He heard a few beeps and blips.

"Weary statement: *Sigh* Fine, I'll take that one.. but you should keep in mind, the only reason i'm not blasting you right now is because you're cute. In a non-linear.. sort of way."

He heard what sounded like a raspberry from T3. He shrugged it off and kept on working, tightening a loose nut on a nearby console, then slipping in a new keypad.

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 12:01 AM
"Something happened, possibly fatigue or a memory," Bastilla gazed at Revan with and expression of concern mixed with love. She continued, "I can not sense anything through our bond. He still hides from me, protecting me."

ForceFightWMe12
03-13-2006, 04:19 PM
Senyo hung back in the hallway as the Jedi conversed about their hero.
What am I doing here?he thought to himself, folding his arms across his chest, and staring down at the ground. These are the halls of the Jedi, no place for a vagabond like me.
He glanced up at Tysy, his mind turning to the woman's strange actions. A Jedi who helps a criminal get away? Risks Exile by disobeying her masters, just because they didn't 'act like Jedi' for half a minute? He held back a snort, resisting the urge to shake his head. He didn't believe it. And yet, she didn't seem like that bad of a sort...not like all the other Jedi he had had the misfortune to come across. But still, she had called him by name a few minutes before, and he never remembered telling her that particular bit of information.
Why did I have to go and steal parts off that ship and get caught up in this? Damn it, I just wanted to get back to Nar Shadaa!!

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Bastilla left Revan to sleep and ponder what had just happened when she chanced upon Senyo. Feeling kindness she walked up to Senyo and said, "All are welcome at a Jedi enclave. They are places of mentl and spiritual healing. Maybe you should stay and wait. I know you wish to get to NarShadaa but maybe you might find what you are looking for here."

ForceFightWMe12
03-13-2006, 04:46 PM
"Thanks, but no thanks, lady." he said, brushing off her welcoming comments and tone with his pissed-off attitude as he turned away from her. "You can keep your dusty halls and holocrons. I'd take the life of a hustler on the Scoundrel's Moon than stay here among all your 'codes' and 'legends'.
With that, he started off down the corridor, leaving a bewildered Bastila in his wake.
Heh, no matter how they act, they're all the same. Greet you nicely while studying your every move and expression, trying to find hidden meaning in your words. Offer for you to stay, if only to study you more. Pretend to be friendly while digging inside your mind for your thoughts and feelings. Nothing but a whole bunch of liars and hypocrites. Well, screw them. Screw the whole lot of them!

steven
03-13-2006, 04:53 PM
"Statement: No need to. We have a mechanic and two droid, including me, already working on it," he said, pushing his way past the man, leaning down to work on a nearby faulty cord.

He turned around and watched the men, "Aggravated Statement: *Sigh* You meatbags are still here?"

"You have a room in here witch is so unstable that theres a good chance it'll implode if it reaches space. Thats if you make it into space with the weak hull" Said the man "And sure you could proberly fix this in a week or two. But have you thought of all this is cost. Quite a bit really. That means less money to spend on more important things like repair and upgrades for yourself. I'll make you a deal. Let me speak with the captain of this ship and then we'll be out of your face for good."

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 06:20 PM
"Thanks, but no thanks, lady." he said, brushing off her welcoming comments and tone with his pissed-off attitude as he turned away from her. "You can keep your dusty halls and holocrons. I'd take the life of a hustler on the Scoundrel's Moon than stay here among all your 'codes' and 'legends'.
With that, he started off down the corridor, leaving a bewildered Bastila in his wake.
Heh, no matter how they act, they're all the same. Greet you nicely while studying your every move and expression, trying to find hidden meaning in your words. Offer for you to stay, if only to study you more. Pretend to be friendly while digging inside your mind for your thoughts and feelings. Nothing but a whole bunch of liars and hypocrites. Well, screw them. Screw the whole lot of them!
Bastilla followed and said, "You have every reasoon for distrust but you should take an opportunity when it comes to you. She risked exile so that you may be saved. Remember that which I'm sure you do."

ForceFightWMe12
03-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Senyo stopped in his tracks, looking down at the floor at the Jedi's words. His fist clenched, his gloved fingers digging through the leather to his palm.
"That's exactly why I have to leave." he said, his voice quiet. And with that, he started off again, hoping he could find passage to Nar Shadaa for less than what he had earned already.

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 06:34 PM
Bastilla wasn't going to give up easily. That was why Revan loved her. She continued her suit, "If you run, it will only hound you until your dying day in which you will be alone. One cannot shut the galaxy out forever and no one wants to be alone." She kept a few paces behind so as not to lose sight of Senyo.

arvik
03-13-2006, 06:38 PM
Revan woke up once agian. "Can someone tell me where I am and what the heck is going on?"

ForceFightWMe12
03-13-2006, 06:39 PM
"Feh." was Senyo's only response to the woman's continuing comments. He continued to walk away, figuring that at some point or another, she would give up her dogged attempts and leave him alone. However, after a few moment, it was obvious she wasn't going to.
"What?!" he yelled, rounding on her, "What the hell do you want?!? Why can't you just go away?!?"

JediMaster12
03-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Bastilla was not one to be intimidated. She had seen enough at the hands of Malak. She was determined, "What I want is for you to reconsider your choices. You were given a chance and yet you throw it away ,why?"
She had become aware that Revan had awakened and let him know where she was. She kept looking at Senyo waiting for his reply.

ForceFightWMe12
03-13-2006, 06:54 PM
"What chance?? To sit around and rot away with the Jedi here on this sleep-away planet? No thank you, not or me." he said, getting more and more ticked off with every word.

JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 02:23 AM
"No, to change what you are. You have been running all your life. Have you thought to stop running? What if the reason Revan came here was because of an evil that he went to fight? Would you stop running to face it, everything that you once despised?" Bastilla was getting a little personal but she had to try. She sensed that Senyo was feeling lost but the smuggler in him was preventing him from voicing it.

arvik
03-14-2006, 06:51 AM
"Yes." Revan said, feeling a little better. "I was once a sith. And you don't realize until you've turned away from the oppurtunitry of making the right decision that it was the right decision."

JediMaster12
03-14-2006, 01:41 PM
Bastilla smiled slightly. She was relieved that he remembered some things that they had done against Malak.

ForceFightWMe12
03-14-2006, 06:59 PM
"Listen, guys, thanks for the whole psychological study and everything, but I usually don't take advice from people. Especially the Jedi, no matter how famous. My life is my own, and I don't plan on letting anyone make my decisions for me. Perhaps I like running like this. Did you think of that? Or maybe you just think that the Jedi life of peace and harmony is the best way of life, and that everyone should switch to it. Well not me." he dug his hands in his pocket, turned away, and for the third time, started off down the hallway.

arvik
03-14-2006, 07:29 PM
"Wait!" Revan said. "It is the best choice. And when you're dead in a dark room, don't blame me!"

ForceFightWMe12
03-14-2006, 07:44 PM
"Go to hell." he said, giving Revan an rude hand gesture over his shoulder.

arvik
03-14-2006, 07:56 PM
Revan couldn't take it any longer. "NOW!!" HE shouted. "Face me now, coward!" He said and drew his blue lightsaber.

ForceFightWMe12
03-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Senyo stopped, shaking his head as a chuckle escaped his lips. "Some Jedi you are." he murmured.
In the blink of an eye, he had whirrled around, his vibrosword in one hand and its sheath in the other. "C'mon, I'm not afraid of you." he cast the sheath to the side, gripping the hilt of his weapons with both hands. "Let's just see what you're made of, old man."

arvik
03-14-2006, 08:04 PM
Revan turned to Bastila. "Before I strike.." He said. "Tell me.. Is this the right thing? If I don't stop him now, who knows what dark traps he'll fall into. I sense much evil in him.. Tell me. Is this the right thing to do?"

JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 01:08 AM
Bastilla said, "We are not saying that the Jedi way is the right way. If we don't confront what is hounding us, it will destroy us. It will destroy you. Please, think about who you are and what you have become."
She didn't say anything but she motioned Revan to lower his saber. She was hoping to resolve this without fighting. The Force had brought Senyo to them for a reason and she was determined to find out.

arvik
03-15-2006, 06:46 AM
"I'm sorry.." /revan said and lowered his lightsaber. Revan sighed and walked past Senyo, so he couldn't get bye either way.

JediMaster12
03-15-2006, 09:25 PM
Bastilla stood her ground facing Senyo. She said again, "Please."

ForceFightWMe12
03-16-2006, 08:46 PM
Senyo turned so that one shoulder faced Bastila, and the other Revan. He cast a few hard looks at man and woman, his head darting from side to side as he tried to make a decision. He held his vibrosword out and ready, holding it parallel to his right leg. He leaned forward and snatched the sheath from the ground, retying it around his shoulder and under his arm. He glanced a few more times at the two Jedi, before giving a half-hearted smile, and clenching his right fist at waist level. His grip on his sword hilt tightened.
"Well, old man," he said, "You were itching for a fight a few moments ago." he looked up, his ice-cold eyes burrowing into Revan's, "And its a fight you're damn well going to get."
With that, Senyo dodged forward, a small shout escaping his lips. He swept at Revan, causing the Jedi to dodge to the right. He swept again, forcing him to the left and up against a wall.
"Syonara." he said, giving a mock salute as he ran past the man, and down the hallway. After a moment, he activated his stealth unit, and was gone.

JediMaster12
03-16-2006, 09:40 PM
Bastilla had not moved but watched the direction that Senyo took off in before activating the stealth. She was thinking and sending through the Force You cannot shut yourself from the galaxy. Believe me I tried when I was left behind. It is not the Jedi Way to fight to get what we want. Then she spoke softly, "I know there is good in you."

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-16-2006, 11:00 PM
"Query: Where is the pointy haired meatbag?" HK-47 said with a sigh. He turned around and looked the room over, then moving to work on another area in the cockpit.

"Statement: Hydrospanner." A hydrospanner, out of nowhere, flung at his head and clunked against his metal, making him stumble forward a little.

"Threat: One more outburst from you and I will dissassemble you myself, T3-M4," he said, grabbing the wrench and starting to work again.

T3 slammed into his back, knocking him over. "Statement: Okay, you asked for it."

Within moments, a long, fading squeal was heard (like R2-D2) as T3 soared in the air out of the ship, landing on it's side and rolling into a wall nearby Revan, sparking profusely.

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 12:06 AM
Bastilla looked at HK and said, "HK-47, you repair T3 this instance."
((Hey you can make fun with the dialogue where HK makes fun of Bastilla. Good for laughs :lol:))

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 12:34 AM
(I thought that throwing T3 would be HILARIOUS, yet I don't get what you mean about making fun with the dialogue..)

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 06:49 AM
((In TSL where he says "oh master I love you..." That is what you get if you are successful n gettinr him to talk about Carth and Bastillla.))

ForceFightWMe12
03-17-2006, 05:59 PM
Senyo went over in his mind the fare prices that he had checked and re-checked at the public transport docks that weren't all that far from the Enclave, closer to Koonda. Regardless of how much he wished it, the amount of credits he had wasn't anywhere enough to buy him passage to Nar Shadaa.
Maybe he could just hop a shuttle to someplace closer, with a cheaper ticket? There, he could probably get enough money with a few odd jobs to pay his way to Nar Shadaa...but no. That would just take longer, he decided. He sighed, running his hand through his spikey hair exasperatedly. What the hell was he going to do?

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-17-2006, 07:40 PM
"Exasperated Query: Why would I do that? And more importantly, why should I take orders from Master's plaything?"

He began working again as T3 flipped himself over and wheeled back into the ship.

JediMaster12
03-17-2006, 10:05 PM
Bastilla gave HK an exasperated look and one to Revan that said, "He's your droid."
She decided to find Senyo and went to where she tought he might be. She assured Revan through their bond and took off.

ForceFightWMe12
03-18-2006, 11:28 AM
Senyo was tempted to go up to the wrecked ship, and call inside, see if maybe he could help out for a few extra credits. Though as he walked nearer to it, he felt the hair rise on the back of his neck. He turned the corner, knowing whoever was following him, and he had a good idea who it was, would follow.
Sure enough, as Bastila turned the corner, she found a blaster muzzle staring her down.
"Another step and your dead." he said, cocking the chamber for emphasis. "Why the hell do you keep following me?? Why can't you just leave me the frack alone?!"

JediMaster12
03-18-2006, 04:29 PM
"Don't run. Look I am unarmed," and she slowly removed her lightsaber and placed it in front of her and backed away. She stared at him for the longest time before sayng, "You seek answers and I can help you find them."

ForceFightWMe12
03-19-2006, 04:55 PM
Senyo didn't move his blaster. "There is only one answer that I'm looking for, and I doubt that you know it. Even if you do, it'll be nothing but a pack of lies. Now, I want you to go back down this hallway, and forget you ever saw me here. Understand?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-19-2006, 05:28 PM
"Threat: Do not threaten Bastila, meatbag." He said from being Senyo. Having walked there when T3 wheeled back into the ship.

"Statement: If you want a ride, you will have one. Just as soon as the ship is spaceworthy. So I say. Work, or sit down, shut up, and turn off."

ForceFightWMe12
03-19-2006, 06:09 PM
"That hunk of sh*t will never be spaceworthy again." Senyo said, his blaster never swaying and his eyes never leaving Bastila. "Though I do think that you should be careful who you threaten, especially when the person was able to slip a sonic disc into your circuitry while your back was turned." Senyo pulled out a slim, metal tube from his pocket. It was a detenator, and he handled it meaningfully.
"Now here's what I want you to do. I want all of you freaks to stop following me, and just let me be. If you don't, the Jedi Princess over here gets one between the eyes, and Mr. Bucket-o-Bolts gets a fatal overload of all systems. Your choice."

JediMaster12
03-19-2006, 11:24 PM
Bastilla stood there looking at him in the eyes. She said, "I am sorry you feel this way. I thought you would want a second chance." With a deft move she sent the blaster flying away and summoned the detonator to her. She continued to look at Senyo while saying, "You may leave then but if you want a chance to be at peace, you will know where to find me."
She motioned HK to follow and holding the detonator carefully, she walked towards the enclave.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 12:58 AM
HK walked and followed Bastila, giving a violent leaving shoulder thrust to Senyo as he passed. Being pure metal, it was more of a strike to the bone. A hard thud was heard as he did so, then trotted up to walk behind her.

"Statement: T3 might help get the thing the meatbag put in there, out of me."

JediMaster12
03-20-2006, 01:01 AM
Bastilla sighed but didn't say anything. She motioned for T3 to come and told him what to do though she thought that he might do something in repayment for what HK did to him.

Xbx_Inthusiast
03-20-2006, 01:12 AM
"Statement: T3, afterwards you can try to dissamble me. But right now, help get this.. thing out of me."

ForceFightWMe12
03-20-2006, 05:46 PM
The shattering shoulder thrust HK had sent his way knocked Senyo to the ground, where he landed in an undignified heap. He watched the woman and droid walk away, conversing on how to get the sonic disc out of HK's systems. The woman still had his detanator. With a grunt, he reached over and grabbed his blaster, and slid it into a compartment on the inside of his boot before standing again. He didn't care about the detenator. In reality, there was no sonic disk. It had all been a bluff, but hell, it got him out of the situation pretty quickly.
Hands in his pockets, he left the Enclave, with only a single look back. That one look hadn't been brought about by the promise of a 'changed life' or 'peace within himself', but by Tysy, the lone person who had ever truely helped him in his life since his parents had died. Her actions had meant a lot to him...he just hoped he got the chance to repay her.

JediMaster12
03-22-2006, 02:09 PM
Bastilla had learned more by Senyo's manner through his actions rather than his words. She went to find Tysy and told her, "You have done a great thing helping. It will be repaid one way or the other. Until that time, I would like it if you would consider training with me even though you were exiled."

rictus135
03-23-2006, 02:33 AM
((OOC))Tysy is no longer an exile. That is why she and Senyo came back.((OOC))

ForceFightWMe12
04-23-2006, 08:25 PM
((OOC: Let's see if we can get this going again...))

IC:

Senyo paused a moment, looking again at the Enclave. A thought had just struck him. He owed Tysy, now. He was endebted to her for helping him escape. He shook his head, and took another two steps before he stopped again, looking at the Enclave. He took two steps back towards the building. Despite what little he did have, he still had honor, something he planned on keeping. That honor called him to stick by Tysy until he had repaid her, whether he liked it or not. But then again, going back into the Enclave would be a mistake. One step forward, one step back. After five minutes of indecision, he swore under his breath, and started back up to the Enclave, making his way to Revan's room. Perhaps she was still there?
When he arrived, blowing past all other Jedi that crossed his path, Senyo found that Tysy was indeed still there. Entering the room halfway, he said, "Tysy? Could I talk to you a minute?"