PDA

View Full Version : A few requests....

Reclaimer
03-09-2006, 07:57 AM
I have a few requests for some things in KoTOR 1:

1: 1 Handed Saber, like Malak has.

2: Qel Droma Robes, but with the hood, like seen in one of the Star Wars comics where Duron Qel Droma has a vision and sees Revan using the robe.

Kainzorus Prime
03-09-2006, 08:44 AM
There is no 'one handed saber'. Malak obviously has different skeleton than other huamnoid-like models and so uses different animations.

L0rdReV@n88
03-10-2006, 07:59 AM
or maybe he means the extended saber which has been done countless times but i cant think of any of the top of my head

Darth InSidious
03-10-2006, 08:36 AM
RedHawke made his Revan the White package with long sabres like that...

RedHawke
03-10-2006, 09:08 PM
RedHawke made his Revan the White package with long sabres like that...
To clairify it is the Revan/Sith/Bastila's Item Pack that does this...

The Revan The White/Star Forge Booster Pack only enhances things further by making the Revan short sabers have the normal saber model. I like big weapons what can I say! ;)

DarkLord1981
03-10-2006, 11:02 PM
Yo, RedHawke, your mod for Kotor I is very good, but the long sabers are rather dull to me.

Anyway, i tired to download the Hardcore mod for Kotor I, but it got a File not found error. :(

RedHawke
03-10-2006, 11:57 PM
^^^^
Try the links to Talchia's site found on my website, I know those work.

Right under the Revan The White Pack there is a link to his site in the large red text. ;)

Darkkender
03-11-2006, 02:09 AM
There is no 'one handed saber'. Malak obviously has different skeleton than other huamnoid-like models and so uses different animations.

For a technical clarrification all single bladed lightsabers are effectively the equivalent to a hand and a half sword also known as a Bastard Sword. As such they can be used One or Two handed. This is of course not really as simple as explained above but it works for a short clarification.

@Reclaimer -- Can you provide a picture of the robe that your thinking of for the Qel Droma Robes with a hood. That way any of our brilliant graphic artists might be able to reskin the hooded robes worn by Revan.