PDA

View Full Version : ajunta pall

ifikrates
03-09-2006, 07:54 PM
So sorry, my with my slow connection I really didn't have time to browse through all the threads, so this may well be a repost of someone else's suggestion.

As we all know Ajunta Pall was an ANCIENT Sithlord, an ancient even to the 'ancients', that is Revan and Co. If I may ask then, why does his ghost look like an ordinary (for Revan's times), rank-and-file dark-jedi grunt? Shouldn't he rather be wearing an ancient-looking armour, perhaps with a horned helmet (like e.g. the ghost of Ragnos) or some other stuff of this kind?

Plz let me know if 'fixing' this issue is technically possible.

Soogz
03-09-2006, 08:09 PM
It just the way his spirit was put into the game. Are you asking for a mod to fix this or just asking a question?

Det. Bart Lasiter
03-09-2006, 08:49 PM
If you're requesting that someone put those things in the game, it's impossible for the moment.

90SK
03-09-2006, 09:18 PM
Not necessarily. You could always skin a new armor for him, model an elaborate helmet contraption, and maybe even go so far as to skin a new head for him and just combine those elements as a replacement for the in-game one.

However, something totally fresh and new is indeed not possible at the moment, as jmac said.