PDA

View Full Version : The search for the chiffon-snatcher!

Psychochaos3
03-15-2006, 05:18 PM
A spin-off of RD court's first case!
The chiffon has been returned , but the CS(chiffon-snatcher) escaped in a jet pod! Hobo-bob need's the help of a few brave souls to stop CS!
CS isn't going to stop with Darth's chiffon! He's going to get more of the super-powered cloth items!Such as my superior silk, or (someone's) cotton of ancient magic. zelda's ninja and Darth want revenge on CS.

zelda 41
03-15-2006, 08:04 PM
YEAH WE DO!!!

DarthAve
03-15-2006, 08:50 PM
OMFG??? WTF??? This ain't that big a deal. I just got 25 dollars from my great grandma, and I bought the chiffon from wal-mart. I just recovered my headboard...so this can end.

Smon
03-16-2006, 05:45 AM
Awesome, case closed.

Psychochaos3
03-16-2006, 10:49 AM
Awesome, case closed.
Yes, the chiffon has been returned, but the true thief has not been kidnapped. Hobo bob is currently searching for him. Any clues?

DarthAve
03-16-2006, 04:43 PM
Yeah, shut up and let the board die. Sly and the Family Stone will catch them so we can all just shut up and live our lives. Right Sly?

http://www.nndb.com/people/579/000024507/slystone01.jpgHELLZ YEAH!!

zelda 41
03-16-2006, 05:34 PM
HELP!!! MY NEW CHIFFON I JUST GOT WAS STOLEN!!!

Psychochaos3
03-16-2006, 05:38 PM
HELP!!! MY NEW CHIFFON I JUST GOT WAS STOLEN!!!
Don't worry. I have Louis, Hobo Bob, and Romlo on the case. The Chaos 3 have never been beat ( except for the time Romlo lost a game of candyland to a six-year old girl. Romlo:for the last time she cheated!). Check my message.

zelda 41
03-16-2006, 05:42 PM
okay. just checked. now, PLEASE GET IT BACK!!!

Psychochaos3
03-16-2006, 07:05 PM
okay. just checked. now, PLEASE GET IT BACK!!!
Somewhere in Arkansas.

Hobo bob: *leaps incredible distances* Where's Louis?
Romlo:*runs super fast* He likes to make big appearances.
Louis: *suddenly pops out the ground with incredible strength and runs faster than romlo* Hey bros.
Bob and Romlo:WAAAH!
Louis: A little sudden? Ahh who cares. Let's race to phoenix.
Bob: Yeah!
Romlo: Awesome! We'll see each other's abilities and find Cs bfore he escapes.

DarthAve
03-16-2006, 07:07 PM
What about Sly and his Family Stone??? They've already found the chiffon, and are on their way back home. Right sly???

http://www.nndb.com/people/579/000024507/slystone01.jpgHELLZ YEAH! YOUR CHIFFON IS COOL!!!!

Psychochaos3
03-16-2006, 07:43 PM
What about Sly and his Family Stone??? They've already found the chiffon, and are on their way back home. Right sly???

http://www.nndb.com/people/579/000024507/slystone01.jpgHELLZ YEAH! YOUR CHIFFON IS COOL!!!!
Meanwhile in phoenix...

CS: Geez. that Sly person got the wrong fabric. ah well. Not my problem.
Mutant porcupine #1:Sir, what if he comes back?
CS: Don't worry. I have anti-sly-and-family-stone shields now that we have their DNA.

DarthAve
03-16-2006, 08:30 PM
Grr, you have to go on with this dumb thing. Don't worry, nobody shall get this hero's DNA, for he is not a human...he is a nonhuman person who claims to be a human.

http://xeb.xanga.com/7f1b7b312973539137938/b26416494.gifSANTINO!!!!!

He owns your soul.

Gruducuuz
03-16-2006, 08:49 PM
Grr, you have to go on with this dumb thing. Don't worry, nobody shall get this hero's DNA, for he is not a human...he is a nonhuman person who claims to be a human.

He owns your soul.

Anything that's alive has DNA.

It's part of a cell, which makes up all living things.

And all dead things.

DarthAve
03-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Santino is a robot. A timbot if you will

Smon
03-16-2006, 10:17 PM
This has gone on long enough.
~!DEUS EX MACHINA!~
Just then God gave the chiffon to Darth, cleaned and perfect, and the thief died. The end.

Psychochaos3
03-17-2006, 09:27 AM
~!DEUS EX MACHINA!~
Just then God gave the chiffon to Darth, cleaned and perfect, and the thief died. The end.
Louis: Ahh great. now what do we do for the rest of the thread?
Hobo bob: Wait a minute! Check chiffon-snatchers dead body!
Romlo: *Scans corpse* It's a robot!
Louis: According to this, he is in an alternate dimension where god can't stop him.

GOD:Chaos 3. You must stop CS. I can open a portal to the other dimension, but I can't come with you. I must watch over this universe. CS is trying to find your nega-forms. I cannot effect people from the negaverse, but you can. Go chaos 3. And I'll get zelda's ninja to that dimension when you need help.

Smon
03-17-2006, 10:09 AM
Hm... the portal is unstable, Ziggy calculates you have a %10 chance of survival without the Quantum Leap machine.

Psychochaos3
03-17-2006, 10:14 AM
Hm... the portal is unstable, Ziggy calculates you have a %10 chance of survival without the Quantum Leap machine.
Louis: Hmmmm? I wonder who can make a quantum leap machine?

Hobo Bob: I got one right here. I got it at the superhero gift exchange. The only other superhero who has one is vocabulawyer.

GOD: I CAN ALSO INCRESE YOUR CHANCES TO 100%.

(loophole battle!)

Smon
03-17-2006, 10:18 AM
Keep in mind that the QL machine is slightly unstable. You may have to leap through a few people before you reach your destination.

Psychochaos3
03-17-2006, 10:21 AM
Keep in mind that the QL machine is slightly unstable. You may have to leap through a few people before you reach your destination.
Hobo bob: We're here. WHERE"S MY LEFT EAR?!!!
Louis: I got it right here. Now where's my right hand.
Romlo: Don't worry. I'm intact and I have louis's foot.
Hobo Bob:Thanks. Now we have to find our nega-versions.

Smon
03-17-2006, 10:25 AM
*holgraphically appears*
Ziggy says you leaped into a gang of rustlers, in order you to leap again you just need to make sure noone dies at a bank robbery that's happen... in about 10 minutes.

Psychochaos3
03-17-2006, 10:35 AM
*holgraphically appears*
Ziggy says you leaped into a gang of rustlers, in order you to leap again you just need to make sure noone dies at a bank robbery that's happen... in about 10 minutes.
Louis: Romlo do your power.
Romlo: Time Stop!
Romlo saves the people at the bank robbery and the Chaos 3 leap again to Eporue(Nega-Europe).

DarthAve
03-17-2006, 04:41 PM
~!DEUS EX MACHINA!~
Thank you, Might I just say since this board is going to die...The I just figured out how to get somgs on my ipod and now knows what it feels like to be a dancing silloette after watching my shadow dance on the wall.

Gee!!!