PDA

View Full Version : The Big Bad Supervillain Thread

Smon
03-17-2006, 11:02 PM
Sorry for making so many threads today, I will stop eventually.

Recently I've been hunting for data on the greatest of supervillains, if I get bored or interested enough I might assemble an online supervillain encyclopedia, so if you need to know anything about a supervillain ask here, I'll get things started...

How exactly do you spell that 5th-dimension bad guy from Superman's name? It's been buggin' me for a while...

DarthAve
03-17-2006, 11:05 PM
Ra's Al Guel? I don't know. I know batman married one of his villian's daughters.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE ULTIMATE SUPERVILLIAN!!!

Venom, he's one kickass badass.

Smon
03-17-2006, 11:09 PM
See he was like Mr. M;oasdifhasliuhfdas or something... if Superman got him to reveal his name backwards he'd disappear for a year.

Ah Venom, are you talking about the Eddie Brock, Angelo, or most recently, Scorpion incarnation?

Psychochaos3
03-17-2006, 11:11 PM
Ra's Al Guel? I don't know. I know batman married one of his villian's daughters.

DON'T FORGET ABOUT THE ULTIMATE SUPERVILLIAN!!!

Venom, he's one kickass badass.
Carnage is a whole lot eviler. He was a serial killer before he got the alien symbiote. He also had a son created from a combo of Carnage and venom. His name was Toxin, and toxin became a good guy.

Smon
03-17-2006, 11:15 PM
Carnage is a whole lot eviler. He was a serial killer before he got the alien symbiote. He also had a son created from a combo of Carnage and venom. His name was Toxin, and toxin became a good guy.
Carnage is cooler then Venom I, but Venom III is cooler then Carnage and toxin combined.

DarthAve
03-17-2006, 11:17 PM
I was wrong, Venom isn't the most dangerous supervillian. The most dangerous supper hero is....

AND ON THE NEXT POST BY DARTH_AVE2011.....MORE USLESS CRAP!!! STAY TUNED TILL NEXT TIME.

Psychochaos3
03-17-2006, 11:19 PM
I was wrong, Venom isn't the most dangerous supervillian. The most dangerous supper hero is....

AND ON THE NEXT POST BY DARTH_AVE2011.....MORE USLESS CRAP!!! STAY TUNED TILL NEXT TIME.
Damn it! Tell us already you b#$@h

DarthAve
03-17-2006, 11:22 PM
ON THE LAST POST BY DARTH_AVE2011.....

The greatist supervillian is.....

Plaque, so always remember to brush your teeth after meals and visit your dentist regurally.

Note:This post was bought to you by crest toothpaste. BAM!

I'm just keeeeeeeeeding!!

The real greatist villian is Elektra, cause she can pull off hero and villian. If I could get together with one comic book character, it'd probably be Spiderman...but Elektra's in there somewhere, and I'm a girl.

Smon
03-17-2006, 11:37 PM
The greatest villain is CandleJack. If you say his name aloud, he kidnaps you in the dead of night and you never come back. Why? 'Cuz he's a nut.

DarthAve
03-18-2006, 12:12 AM
hehehe, he sounds like Michael Jackson. But you do reture...feeling dirty. Hee-hee!!!

Smon
03-18-2006, 12:37 AM
No, the best villain is Dr.Mystico.

He has an island of doom, he forces planes to crash there with a special mirror that blinds the pilot, then when they land he transforms then into OranguMen.

DarthAve
03-18-2006, 12:58 AM
Doesn't every clicea' villian have an island somewhere? Like Dr. Evil.

Hey, did Dr. No go to Evil Medical School with Dr. Evil?