PDA

View Full Version : Galactic Civilizations II Demo

Jmaster3265
03-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Does anyone know a good site where i could download GC2? Gamespot is extremly slow as always and so is download dot com. They take a long time to load and the time to wait is between 2 hours-45 minutes. Idk why they just are and i have a good connection. (Cable internet) Although download dot come is 40 minutes still a bit long. :)

Jan Gaarni
03-31-2006, 01:10 AM
It's because of the que.

There are alot of people waiting in line to download it before you and me.

I would recommend try to check it out on FilePlanet, but that seems to need to log in to download for the moment. That would require a subscription. So I guess that's out of the question. :)

So, I'm out of ideas except just wait in line I guess.

ActofWar
03-31-2006, 07:12 AM
You can try at fileplanet, but you'll properbly find that ur in a que there as well unless you pay for there premium download.

Normaly if i carn't get things from gamespot, i'd go to http://www.gamershell.com/news/29184.html

There are plenty of diff servers where you can try and get a better download screen.

Jmaster3265
04-01-2006, 07:03 PM
Um, kinda late now guys i made this topic 2 days ago. And you replied the day after i made it i took my chances with the 1 hr wait for the demo. But now i want to know where can i get Rise of Legends demo. I did have it downloading 3 hours though, but my idiot borther turned off the computer when i signed off my account (swtich user) So i got it to 2 hours 55 minutes, only 5 minutes were left but he turned it off. And i don't want to wait another 3 hours...

Commander Obi-Wan
04-01-2006, 07:12 PM
Get Interent Downoad Manager or...

be patient.

swphreak
04-01-2006, 09:17 PM
FileFront FTW! (www.filefront.com)

I went ahead and purchased Dread Lords awhile back. It rocks so much.

Jmaster3265
04-02-2006, 07:43 PM
FileFront FTW! (www.filefront.com)

I went ahead and purchased Dread Lords awhile back. It rocks so much.

Filefront seems to be the best at 50 minutes.

Jan Gaarni
05-02-2006, 10:31 AM
I've actually been able to try this game now, demo was in the latest PC GAMER (UK edition), and dang, I should have looked at it much earlier.

Now I can't wait till I get it in the mail. :D

DarthMaulUK
05-02-2006, 11:21 AM
Ive just seen the trailer for Dawn Of War: Dark Crusade.... jaw drops....

DMUK

Admiral Raven
05-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Yea I saw that yesterday and it looks pretty damn cool *buys DOW*

And I know you're an admin and everything so i'll choose my words carefully :p but what has that got to do with the original topic?