PDA

View Full Version : Commandos vs. Spartans

Pages : 1 [2]

taclled
07-03-2006, 10:03 AM
clone L 6.....
Ever heard of difficulty levels. the shields take longer to drain depending on this level and damge is also diffrent for each of these levels. and if the shield strength were accurate for multiplayer it take a LONG time to take down a commando

Niner_777
07-03-2006, 10:20 AM
Try playing RC on easy. You can get shot at for five minutes and still have half you shield left. (previous statement may or maynot be an exaggeration) But seriously, try it.

taclled
07-03-2006, 10:50 AM
well mybe not a LONG time but much longer yes

Redtech
07-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Mjolrnir was the hammer of Thor the Thunder God I believe.

Alan Frost
07-03-2006, 12:07 PM
Bravo!
15 points! :)

taclled
07-03-2006, 12:19 PM
oh what does he win, what does he win!!!!!

Clone L68362
07-03-2006, 05:45 PM
Oh ok, well how bout this?

Play RC Multiplayer. Grab the Trando Heavy Repeater. Kill a Trando/Commando. How long does it take? Like, 1 second? Now, what does the Heavy Repeater fire? Bullets. What does the Assault Rifle from Halo fire? Bullets. Sure, the Assault Rifle doesn't fire as fast as the HR, but it's still pretty fast. I doubt a Commando could a full clip based on the damage in RC.

taclled
07-03-2006, 06:01 PM
you are to maldiga estúpido to read my post right. jk
IF LA made the game to be accurate it would take weeks to finish the game and a day to actually play a multi player game up to 20 kills total

Alan Frost
07-03-2006, 06:06 PM
You won a bunny!

taclled
07-03-2006, 06:17 PM
ooh cool fast food
id like my bunny medium rare with fries and mayonaise.
oh and leave the fur so i can give my girlfriend some new socks lol

Niner_777
07-03-2006, 07:45 PM
Oh ok, well how bout this?

Play RC Multiplayer. Grab the Trando Heavy Repeater. Kill a Trando/Commando. How long does it take? Like, 1 second? Now, what does the Heavy Repeater fire? Bullets. What does the Assault Rifle from Halo fire? Bullets. Sure, the Assault Rifle doesn't fire as fast as the HR, but it's still pretty fast. I doubt a Commando could a full clip based on the damage in RC.

I'd think that an ACP submachine gun would be a more accurate comparison to the assault rifle.

Halo_92
07-04-2006, 12:36 AM
WTF are you talking about?

Clone L68362
07-04-2006, 01:10 AM
Oh, yeah I was gonna mention something else in my post but forgot.

Commandos are clones of Jango Fett, a skilled and deadly bounty hunter. Spartans were nothing more than children. But, Spartans were given augmentations that the clones weren't. They were trained as soldiers, and then made even better. A Commando is a clone of a skilled soldier, but a Spartan IS a good soldier, with abilities far beyond a normal human being.

taclled
07-04-2006, 02:30 AM
so are commandos they they are given changes to them before they are born and then recieve tráining that a spartan would get a heart attack from.
And i really wish you would brush up on your knwoledge on clones. just because someone is a clone doesnt mean changes werent adminstered to him/her.So can put your last line in your post were the sun dont shine and i dont mean yuuzahn'tar

Clone L68362
07-04-2006, 03:15 AM
Gee, if you hadn't gotten so snappy at me, I might have let this go, but now...well, you'll see.

This is all taken directly from The Fall of Reach:

"Wake up trainee!"
John rolled over in his cot and went back to sleep. He was dimly aware that this wasn't his room, and that there were other people here.
A shock jolted him-from his bare feet to the base of his spine. He yelled in surprise and fell off the cot. He shook of the disorientation from being nearly asleep and got up.
"I said UP, boot! You know which way up is?"
A man in a camoflauge uniform stood over John. His hair was shorn and gray at his temples. His dark eyes didn't look human-too big and balck and they didn't blink. He held a silver baton in one hand; he flicked it toward John and it sparked.
John backed away. He wasn't afraid of anything. Only little kids were afraid...but his body moved as far away from the instrument as possible.
Dozens of other men roused the rest of the children. Seventy-four boys and girls screamed and jumped out of their cots.
"I am Chief Petty Officer Mendez" the uniformed man next to John shouted. "The rest of these men are your instructors. You will do exactly as we tell you at all times."

Let's skip ahead a bit. After a quick shower, some more zaps from the stun batons, and being put into lines, they begin...

As he breathed the cold air he began to wake up. He started to remember. They had taken him in the middle of the night. They injected him with something and he slept for a long time. Then the woman who had given him the coin told him he couldn't go back. That he wouldn't see his mother or father-
"Jumping jacks!" Mendez shouted. "Count off to one hundred. Ready, go!" The officer started the exerciseand John followed his lead.
One boy refused-for a split-second. An instructor was on him instantly. The baton whipped into the boy's stomach. The kid doubled over. "Get with the program, boot," the trainer snarled. The boy uncurled and started jumping.
John had never done so many jumping jacks in his life. His arms and stomach and legs burned. Sweat trickled down his back.
"Ninety-eight-99-100." Mendez paused. He drew in a deep breath. "Sit-ups!" He dropped onto the grass. "Count off to one hundred. No slacking."
John threw himself on the ground.
"The first crewman who quits," Mendez said, "gets to run around the compound twice-and then comes back and does two hundred sit-ups. Ready...count off! One...two...three..."
Deep squats followed. Then knee bends.
John threw up, but that didn't buy him any respite. A trainer descended on him after a few seconds. John rolled back over and continued.
"Leg lifts." Mendez continued like he was a machine. As if they were all machines.
John couldn't go on-but he knew he'd get the baton again if he stopped. He tried; he had to move. His legs only sluggishly responded.
"Rest," Mendez finally called. "Trainers: get the water."

That's all I'll bother to type up, but in the same day they ran a few miles, and at the end were grouped up and put through an obstacle course. The group that was last through didn't get dinner.

Now, imagine all that for years. They forced these 6 year olds through the most grueling training imaginable, teaching them evrything they possibly could. They were dropped off in the woods and forced to somehow return to the base without anything to help them, among other exercises, sometimes with grown men trying to stop them. How can you think that the Commandos, whose training consisted of sitting at computer monitors and fighting holographic enemies, would even phase a Spartan?

Alan Frost
07-04-2006, 03:53 AM
Man I knew the training was tough, but not that tough. O and the fur stays to help poor people on Tattoine!

taclled
07-04-2006, 04:55 AM
O and the fur stays to help poor people on Tattoine!
umn poorpeople on tantooine dont wear cloth and are happy about.lol

Now to Bunny man.

The same thing happens to commandos they are told they are made to die have no life etc.
The commandos pitched against each other in fight to the death matches and have to go through the Slaughter house. They are killed at the firstinstance of malfunction or misconduct and are forced harder training than what you mentioned, because of their aging cycle. if they had a normal aging cycle they would go through the same.

-Synthetik-
07-04-2006, 06:26 AM
Ok, spartans are the best of the Earth Forces right? Null ARCs are the best out of the clone army. The nulls ARE Jango Fett (who has killed plenty of Jedi and only died because of unlucky circumstances) AND then some, they were given physical and mental enhancements. Given photographic memory and are a lot stronger and faster than regular ARCs. They were supposed to be killed two years after they were born and one of them held a gun to their creators head because they knew what was going on, such courage at an early age shows how much damage they can do after growing up. So basically being physically "advanced" would mean that they are taller and stronger than a regular commando wherever 1.8 meters came from would mean they are around 2.0 meters tall. Photogenic memory would allow them to strategize accordingly, compensating tactics with how many bullets left in enemy's guns, trajectory of grenades, calculating how much distance between opposing force with help of "clanky" spartan shoes, and other calculations that require ungodly mental abilities that spartans lack.

Trandoshan heavy repeaters dont equal to halos submachine gun. I agree with Niner, ACP would be a better contrast to it. And it takes QUITE a while to kill a commando with that. Also, commandos use energy weapons as default while spartans use ballistic projectiles for default weaponry, and we all know energy shield - ballistic ammo = not much damage (takes a whole two smg clips to down someone with shields in halo) and energy shield - energy ammunition = lots of damage. Im pretty sure the covenant isnt going to lend energy rifles and pistols to spartans anytime soon. So in an ideal (no covenant attacking earth just spartans and null arcs, with the same physics), Null ARCS would kick spartan asses anytime. I guess this is what it boils down to in heriarchy:

Null ARCs > Spartans
Arcs = Spartans
clone commandos = earth shock troopers (black suited guys with silver helmet visors)
clone troopers = marines

SO if you mean republic commandos, Spartans will be victorious, ARCs will be an even match, and Null Arcs will pwn like there is no tomorrow.

taclled
07-04-2006, 06:32 AM
id say a Null ARC > Scorpion
ARC = rocket warthog( all seats filled)
Clone Commando >= Spartans

Alan Frost
07-04-2006, 11:22 AM
I = have no idea who are null ARCs
Spartans = very tough bastards to kill
Spartans augs = basicly god among men
Stormtroopers vs Spartans = victory for Spartans
Clones vs Spartans = its a tie!
Spartans vs Hunters= easy victory
null ARCs vs Hunters = easy defeat

Its a simple math really.

-Synthetik-
07-04-2006, 12:24 PM
i highly doubt the last one could even come close to being through... Null arcs would probably rip a hunter's head off and force feed it to its brother, without a hunter even shooting off a round and breaking a sweat... null arcs would totally rip a spartan in half.

MachineCult
07-04-2006, 12:27 PM
Agreed, -Synthetik-

Redtech
07-04-2006, 12:28 PM
oh what does he win, what does he win!!!!!
Free access to any pretty ladeez would be fine..

*Waves hand while hoping Force Persuade actually works*

I will add that the Kaminoans care for Clones like an expensive product. The first battle the Commandos had was painful with 50% casualites on Geonosis for them alone simply because they were used as infantry and so were probably just ordered to "charge into a bazillion SBDs and shoot wildly" (yes, it happens in the film). The Jedi have obviously never played any good RTS games when ordering the units around!

Spartans had "better" training methods though because real world experience is a lot better than simulation (something I dislike about the current US attitude to warfare and the painful results it shows). But ultimately, Spartans are more similar to ARCs than Commandos in usage.

MachineCult
07-04-2006, 12:36 PM
The first battle the Commandos had was painful with 50% casualites on Geonosis for them alone simply because they were used as infantry and so were probably just ordered to "charge into a bazillion SBDs and shoot wildly" (yes, it happens in the film).

Well the Spartans suffered 99.99% Casualties on Reach. You're right about them being more like ARCs though.

Clone L68362
07-04-2006, 01:51 PM
Well the Spartans suffered 99.99% Casualties on Reach. You're right about them being more like ARCs though.

Heh, I like how you purposefully omitted the rest of the story.

First off, several Spartans, about 10, survived, so it was less than 99.99%.

Second, do you know how they died? The Covenant ships freakin melted the planet. With their ships. I doubt anything could survive giant balls of fire raining down on your head and turning the ground beneath your feet into fire.

MachineCult
07-04-2006, 02:09 PM
Heh, I like how you purposefully omitted the rest of the story.

lol, "Purposefully"... I don't know the rest of the story, and I care even less. I don't even like Halo that much.

TSR
07-04-2006, 02:42 PM
have any of you read the books? "first strike" shows that after the covenant glassed reach MC was still with a couple of other spartan, most of which were KIA in the storie's events. although in halo 3, i'm suspecting the comevback of a certain dr in that book with a Spartan that she went awol with at the end of the book. basically, she grabbed 2 smgs, the other remaining spartan (injured in a subconcious state obv) and zapped off into nowhere. so theres another one (if it hasnt been made spacejunk yet) still out there. :)

Halo_92
07-04-2006, 03:59 PM
true.

taclled
07-04-2006, 06:21 PM
to redtech: Actually they also had traing in real enviroment not just sim.
Like i said they were pitched against each other. Think about it you HAVE to kill "yourself" in a way.
and to the bunny: i have to agrre with you there its hard for any thing to survive a "planet melt"(dont you like this new term lol)

TSR
07-05-2006, 05:08 AM
oh yeah, i forgot to mention the other spartan was a girl. so if they do rejoin, we can expect alot of lil' master chief's from 117 ;)

Alan Frost
07-05-2006, 05:49 AM
Listen, people...
Spartans are the best super soldiers in the Milky Way, and thats THAT!
But corect me if Im wrong but did you just sed '' force feed ''?
What are this guys, force sensitive?:)

TSR
07-05-2006, 12:02 PM
force feed? whaaa?

taclled
07-05-2006, 02:31 PM
wll if you put it that way yes i have limited force persception some would call it good at knowing things or reading what people are going to do befor they do it but yeah.
actually "force feeding is shoving something down someones throat forcing them to swallow it
the other day my mom puts him some song i have never heard in my life and sudenly start singing it with amazing accuracy.
Any way Alan frost your right spartans are the best soldiers in the milky way. nut you forgot some thing....clone commandos arnt in the milky way

Bomberman65
07-05-2006, 04:59 PM
Yeah so I think it would depend on the enviroment and what equipment they had.

taclled
07-05-2006, 06:15 PM
huh we said that already

Alan Frost
07-06-2006, 05:58 AM
Thats the reason why I sed Milky Way, because they are not there!

TSR
07-06-2006, 08:02 AM
yum. confused.

taclled
07-06-2006, 08:17 AM
oh i thought you were trying to say they are better than commandos using that

TSR
07-06-2006, 08:25 AM
spartans are better than commandos. :|

taclled
07-06-2006, 09:35 AM
Venom what were you drinking????

TSR
07-06-2006, 10:29 AM
skooma.

Alan Frost
07-06-2006, 11:23 AM
And they are better!

TSR
07-07-2006, 06:23 AM
whats better than what?

taclled
07-07-2006, 06:27 AM
ahh good question....of course commandos are better than spartans thanks for agreeing alan

Alan Frost
07-07-2006, 11:45 AM
I meant Spartans munckin!

TSR
07-07-2006, 02:53 PM
i concur. spartans ftw!

Niner_777
07-07-2006, 05:09 PM
I'm not quite sure what to think, now...

Bomberman65
07-08-2006, 02:20 AM
Nope its equal. Cause it would depend on a lot of things.

taclled
07-08-2006, 03:24 AM
k spartans are better in outright fighting
while Commandos are best at do Black ops andspec. ops missions
so id say commandos would win because of their ordanance but i just thought spartans are in bigger groups they can give fire support to their men from multiple fronts making cover hard to get but commandos can take out their weps and blow the spartans cover to pieces......so......i guess bomberman is right it is impossible to know who would win without a movie of it actually happening

Alan Frost
07-08-2006, 05:51 AM
Agreed, so they are even, right?

TSR
07-08-2006, 06:22 AM
you pitch 1 spartan agains 1 clone commando, the spartan wouldnt even break a sweat snapping the commandos neck. you pitch 100 spartans against 100 commandos, again, the spartans wouldnt stretch a muscle taking them down.

Alan Frost
07-08-2006, 09:49 AM
Actually they would.

-Synthetik-
07-08-2006, 11:52 AM
The spartans would clench their gluteus maximus soto prepare for an ass kicking thats what

Halo_92
07-08-2006, 12:34 PM
LOL

Niner_777
07-08-2006, 02:28 PM
I vote for equal, I suppose. It could go either way. There are arguments to support both.

TSR
07-09-2006, 06:01 AM
apart from 1 spartan has obliterated countless covenant armardas practically on his lonesome. the commandos call for backup whenever they see a lone battledroid :xp:

MachineCult
07-09-2006, 07:39 AM
Venom, the Commandos never called for backup.

taclled
07-09-2006, 08:47 AM
The only time they called for backup was when they needed a few good cooks to make REAL food no processed junk

Niner_777
07-09-2006, 12:40 PM
Besides, commandos can call for backup. Most cases, spartans can't. This would give commandos a definite edge if we're bringing this aspect in to the fray.

Which could lead to another question: LAAT/I gunship vs. Pelican, LOL :D

I don't know much about either.

-Synthetik-
07-09-2006, 02:51 PM
Gunship... Pelicans can easily be brought down by one scarab blast, Gunships can take a dosen of those. Besides pinpoint lasers, missiles, and pulse lasers bristle the gunship.

TSR
07-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Venom, the Commandos never called for backup.

quiet you ;)
i agree there, the LAAt has the pelican owned. what, theres the laat with goodness knows what missiles and fizz bangers, and then theres the pelican with a main armament of a rotating 50.cal, and secondary (rear attachment) another 50.cal. so i agreewith that one

MachineCult
07-09-2006, 06:32 PM
You can't really compare them though, the LAAT is a gunship with blasters, missiles and four beam weapons. The Pelican is a big lumbering dropship.

How about Captain Keyes vs Commander Cody
Scorpion vs AT-TE
Banshee vs Droid Starfighter
Pillar of Autumn vs Venator Class Star Destroyer

taclled
07-09-2006, 06:35 PM
All of them except the pillar one, which i dont know much about, will have the Starwars side winning since they have particle and projectile shielding

Clone L68362
07-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Gunship... Pelicans can easily be brought down by one scarab blast, Gunships can take a dosen of those. Besides pinpoint lasers, missiles, and pulse lasers bristle the gunship.

I frankly don't give a crap about the ships, but I would like to ask how you know how many hits an imaginary ship from an imaginary universe can take from another imaginary ship in another imaginary universe?

And BTW, about the whole "backup" thing, Spartans have never needed backup anyway.

Niner_777
07-09-2006, 07:15 PM
Captain Keys vs Commander Cody in ground combat, no doubt, Cody would win.

However, Cody probably isn't as good at maneuvering ships, which is Keys' area of expertise.

The last question was actually a very good one, IMO.

MachineCult
07-09-2006, 07:27 PM
I frankly don't give a crap about the ships, but I would like to ask how you know how many hits an imaginary ship from an imaginary universe can take from another imaginary ship in another imaginary universe?

I'd like to ask why you even bothered posting when your only point was to ridicule those taking part in the actual discussion. So think twice next time.

Captain Keyes vs Commander Cody
Scorpion vs AT-TE
Banshee vs Droid Starfighter
Pillar of Autumn vs Venator Class Star Destroyer

-Synthetik-
07-09-2006, 07:37 PM

And BTW, about the whole "backup" thing, Spartans have never needed backup anyway.

That defeats the very purpose of this topic, if its the same about the ship, its the same about the spartans and commandos... Imaginary units fighting against imaginary units in an imaginary world...

and spartans DO need back up, why the **** would they need a marine corp military force if spartans can just clean everything up ala level two of Halo 2. and a lone spartan can do what? They cant even breach doors for christ's sakes. The arbiter is way better than masterchief, and master chief being the best spartan, that only means spartans arent as good.

The droid starfighter versus banshee thing is dependant on the pilot. Banshees can get raped with missiles and everything adn still make it, it all depends on the pilot's shield and stamina. If the pilot dies then the plane gets destroyed, if the pilot flys away and recharges his shields, the banshee is practically invincible. Without a pilot a rocket can do it in, droid star fighters require about three or four det charges to destroy (BF2 ruling)... Same with the Scorpian, but again, you can smash the panel out and throw a grenade in there, and im pretty sure you cant do that with an AT TE

Niner_777
07-09-2006, 07:45 PM
An ATTE has way more and bigger guns than a Scorpion. It also has more armor if I've heard right. Somewhere I heard that the Scorpions are rather fragile.

Clone L68362
07-09-2006, 07:49 PM
I'd like to ask why you even bothered posting when your only point was to ridicule those taking part in the actual discussion. So think twice next time.

Because it was a ridiculous statement. He said it as if he actually knew how strong a plasma cannon on a aline spaceship was. I'm all for discussion on this, but nothing in this topic is a fact.

MachineCult
07-09-2006, 08:58 PM
Because it was a ridiculous statement. He said it as if he actually knew how strong a plasma cannon on a aline spaceship was. I'm all for discussion on this, but nothing in this topic is a fact.
If you're all for discussion on this, then discuss it, and don't try and ruin it for everyone else.

taclled
07-09-2006, 11:49 PM
Actually many things in this are facts or misunderstood facts.
Actually i dont think that spartans really needed the marines but they can be VERY helpfull.

Halo_92
07-10-2006, 12:07 AM
yeah

milo
07-10-2006, 12:12 AM
Marines are basically mobile targets that draw fire from the master chief.

-Synthetik-
07-10-2006, 02:18 AM
On legendary, marines last longer than the chief himself, so yeah, they are pseudo back ups

Alan Frost
07-10-2006, 05:36 AM
I concur, but Spartan required the marines for basic intel on the enemy, and to send him venicles on the field.
Besides, Spartan has a cool chic in his head:)

taclled
07-10-2006, 06:34 AM
So Clone commandos require clones pilots to drop off vehicles. if you think about it the laat transpot model is similar to the pelican. they both have the vehilce in the back/near back and hold on to it simalarly. And clones for intel. (but sometimes they use better sources called jedi lol)Commandos and spartans dont need the vehicles but use them because it makes things easier. it would have been a nice thing to have drivable vehicles in RC huh?

Niner_777
07-10-2006, 12:15 PM
Yeah, the only vehicles that I've heard of commandos using is that big excavation droid from Hard Contact.

Clone L68362
07-10-2006, 01:44 PM
On legendary, marines last longer than the chief himself, so yeah, they are pseudo back ups

You can't judge things based on game difficulty. If Trando Heavy Mercs were smart in game, they would rip Delta Squad apart without a sweat. Instead, they stare at you for five seconds, fire in bursts, and when they get hurt they can't fire.

Niner_777
07-10-2006, 02:46 PM
They can't shoot you when you're behind cover, when you're playing smart, like a commando.

taclled
07-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Umn a heav Trando merc couldnt Tear apart a commando, and they mention in some other books about Commandos using Vehicles.

Clone L68362
07-10-2006, 04:27 PM
They can't shoot you when you're behind cover, when you're playing smart, like a commando.

Hehe, but that's just the thing! You can sit behind cover and just snipe them in the head, and they don't do anything. Commandos have it easy :p

Bomberman65
07-10-2006, 09:33 PM
Hehe, but that's just the thing! You can sit behind cover and just snipe them in the head, and they don't do anything. Commandos have it easy :p

Wrong. Commandos don't have it easy.

Halo_92
07-10-2006, 09:37 PM
I think it pretty much sucks for the spartans and commandos

-Synthetik-
07-11-2006, 01:39 AM
yeah it does...

and if you are going for the enemy intelligence part, the covenant would rip earth a new one if only they were smarter. One nice sword lunge with invisibility would tear a spartan apart, if they had tactical intelligence... even those little grunts on legendary can kick a spartans ass WHILE laughing his ass off.

besides trandoshians are notoriously known to being stupid anyway. Like the halos hunters. Its easier to kill both twins than ONE shock elite with dual plasma rifles.

taclled
07-11-2006, 03:04 AM
One nice sword lunge with invisibility would tear a spartan apart, if they had tactical intelligence... even those little grunts on legendary can kick a spartans ass WHILE laughing his ass off.
Yeah i learned that the hard way

TSR
07-11-2006, 06:12 AM
An ATTE has way more and bigger guns than a Scorpion. It also has more armor if I've heard right. Somewhere I heard that the Scorpions are rather fragile.
In halo 1, the scorpions were the s**t. In halo 2, they had to decrease the power on it tas it was just too powerful. In halo 1 multiplayer, the only way to get the guy out of the scorpion was with another scorpion and a lotta grenades. Although i don't think it could stand up to the ATTE.

Keyes vs cody? imo, no contest. keyes was one of the best starfleet captains around, and could easily hold his own in a firefight, as proven in the rescue mission on halo 1. Cody? what, a guy who blindly follows orders, can't think freely and would get his ass whipped in a space manouver battle by keyes? nu-uh, its another win for halo.

Banshee vs droid starfighter? the DS can travel much faster than the banshee, has slightly more offensive and accurate weapons AND the pilot's generally don't fly into trees... So SW wins that one.

Pillar of Autumn vs venator class? whilst not knowing much about the latter's firepower, i would guess that the venator would win this one, mainbly due to the fact that the pillar of autumn wasnt designed primarily as an attack vessel, more a reconnaisance as such. so id say that the venator would win this one.
*breathes*

MachineCult
07-11-2006, 06:21 AM
Keyes vs cody? imo, no contest. keyes was one of the best starfleet captains around, and could easily hold his own in a firefight, as proven in the rescue mission on halo 1. Cody? what, a guy who blindly follows orders, can't think freely and would get his ass whipped in a space manouver battle by keyes? nu-uh, its another win for halo.

I meant Cody versus Keyes in hand-to-hand combat. But I only suggested it because Cody would blatantly win :D

Niner_777
07-11-2006, 09:31 AM
Even though Keyes is skilled, he hasn't gone through the training that Cody has, and Keyes doesn't have nearly as much equipment or armor. Cody is a frontline commander. Keyes stands on the bridge of a ship and orders his Lieutenants around, lol. I think that Cody would win.

Darth Hyukan
07-11-2006, 12:40 PM
Hunters vs. Wookiees. :ears1:

Alan Frost
07-11-2006, 01:25 PM
I saw a wookie flatting a manga guard, but hunters would be a chalenge to a wokkie warrior.
But if a wokkie has that rocket launcher in both hands, well it would be a quick funeral for the hunter.
BUT WE ARE OFF TOPIC!!!

taclled
07-11-2006, 02:55 PM
Actually i think a hunter in a way is a fatter wookie to the halo universe they are both quite strong

MachineCult
07-11-2006, 05:54 PM
How tall are Hunters supposed to be?

taclled
07-11-2006, 06:22 PM
don know if i remember correctly they are taller than spartans although they are hunced over

Halo_92
07-11-2006, 11:11 PM
9 Feet

I'm getting Republic Commando tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (or the next day)

Darth Hyukan
07-12-2006, 12:22 AM
It's totally worth it. Gameplay is short and multiplayer sucks, but I played it over and over again.

Halo_92
07-12-2006, 12:50 AM
Awesome! I've only played the demo.

-Synthetik-
07-12-2006, 02:31 AM
wookies are a little more nimble, and thats whats required to kill a hunter, just get behind them, shoot em with an explosive tipped bowcaster bolt on the unarmored part and the job is done. Wookies are like smart gorillas and hunters are stupid bigger gorillas.

taclled
07-12-2006, 03:37 AM
I meant in hand to hand combat a wookie and a hunter wouldnt get to far just using strength

Darth Hyukan
07-12-2006, 03:44 AM
Yeah, they are pretty evenly matched. In a long run, the hunter would win with his armor and gun (to hit with, not to shoot), when a Wookiee has only his fists. I'm sure the fight would be pretty long, though.

TSR
07-12-2006, 05:39 AM
nah, the hunter would just squash the wookie with its shield thingy. Like it does to the marines, but only with more fur :D

taclled
07-12-2006, 08:38 AM
Venom, darth keep dreaming the wookie will probably jump on him, puts its hand over its eyes and make it run itself into a wall.

TSR
07-12-2006, 10:01 AM
yes. a wall. how lethal...

Niner_777
07-12-2006, 10:41 AM
Without armor/weapons, I say wookiee. With armor/weapons, probably hunter. They've just got so much armor, but it would still be possible for a wookiee to win.

TSR
07-12-2006, 10:47 AM
it depends. do you actually know what a hunter is? althopugh it may spoil the image...
(from joyridestudios.com)
"Hunters are not in fact a single entity, but rather a gestalt "hive" of little-understood wormlike creatures. Assembling as a cooperative mass, they inhabit the Hunter armor in a powerful bipedal form, with its massive shield and integrated plasma cannon. Their distributed organic structure makes them extraordinarily difficult to kill, and their amassed strength makes them one of the most formidable creatures ever encountered in the Human/Covenant war. They are intelligent, fearless and above all, deadly.

Their protective armor is articulated to allow for the complex organism to move, and these articulations provide the only real weak point in their defenses. "
So without the armour, there is no hunter :P

Alan Frost
07-12-2006, 12:00 PM
I say a wokkie with a wokkie rocket launcher in both hands could KICK THE LIVING HELL out of Hunters!

taclled
07-12-2006, 12:55 PM
i dint know they were intelligent

Redtech
07-12-2006, 01:32 PM
Well, they can obey orders and tend to be good at knowing where the enemy is....

taclled
07-12-2006, 02:17 PM
ahhh but besides that they .......

Niner_777
07-12-2006, 02:39 PM
Their protective armor is articulated to allow for the complex organism to move, and these articulations provide the only real weak point in their defenses. "
So without the armour, there is no hunter :P

Without no hunter, the wookiee wins by default. :D

Halo_92
07-12-2006, 07:15 PM
yeah lol

**off topic**
How the heck do i get a image on my sig? Help Please!!!

MachineCult
07-12-2006, 07:26 PM
Jesus Christ, halo92.

Get the URL of the image and put the tags around it, like this:
http://static.lfnetwork.com/lucasforums.com/images/default/lf_menulogo_top.gif
Except without the spaces;

milo
07-13-2006, 01:09 AM
Okay, I just bought Republic Commando the other day, and I played it for a few hours today, and after having gone through several of the missions, I've decided that Master Chief can kick the hell out of any commando. Not that commandos aren't awesome though. :D

And halo92, PM me if you have any more problems. ;) I'll help.

taclled
07-13-2006, 07:35 AM
You shouild play the game a few more times i think you didnt get enogh feel of it can u believe it thinks a spartna canbeat a cammando

milo
07-13-2006, 09:09 AM
No need to. I already know who would win. :D

MachineCult
07-13-2006, 09:23 AM
You shouild play the game a few more times i think you didnt get enogh feel of it can u believe it thinks a spartna canbeat a cammando
Will you please correct your mistakes before you post. Or you could at least edit them after you've posted.
I think by now it's pretty obvious that a Spartan would beat a Commando.

Niner_777
07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
I don't know about that, MC....

taclled
07-13-2006, 12:55 PM
I think your full of uj cake lol

TSR
07-13-2006, 05:16 PM
Without no hunter, the wookiee wins by default. :D

without the huge time difference and the other universe...
nah, seriously, a wookie may be big fury and scary to a human, but to a hunter its a plaything.

Niner_777
07-13-2006, 05:36 PM
I know that hunters are big, but look at wookiees in RC. Their like six meters tall! I don't know the exact hight for either, but hunters aren't three times as tall as Chief, are they?

taclled
07-13-2006, 06:20 PM
well im sorry but i just have t5o say Wookies i think were missized in RC. although i thing wookies and hunters would snap each others neck.

Niner_777
07-13-2006, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I think that they were. In the movies, Chewie isn't even a meter taller than Han, I don't think. I don't think that Han was as tall as a commando either.

milo
07-13-2006, 07:29 PM
I know that hunters are big, but look at wookiees in RC. Their like six meters tall!
Six meters? Dude, that's freaking huge. That's about twenty feet.

MachineCult
07-13-2006, 08:34 PM
Six meters? Dude, that's freaking huge. That's about twenty feet.
Yeah, Niner, think. The Commandos are 1.83m which is 6 feet, two meters is 6 ft. 5. If they were 20 feet high then there would be no contest between Wookiees and Hunters.

Niner_777
07-13-2006, 10:01 PM
I suppose that I forgot to put "[/exaggeration]" after my post. :D

Darth Hyukan
07-14-2006, 02:28 AM
Since the Wookiees didn't have armor, let's assume that Hunters wouldn't.

Clone L68362
07-14-2006, 02:42 AM
We already adressed that, actually. A Hunter can't be formed without the armor.

taclled
07-14-2006, 05:26 AM
also i heard because of their fur wookies can deal with more shots than a human since the fur acts as a second skin or a LIGHT layer of armor

MachineCult
07-14-2006, 07:11 AM
also because of their fur wookies can deal with more shots than a human since the fur acts as a second skin or a LIGHT layer of armor
ROFL! If you say so taclled.

TSR
07-14-2006, 09:33 AM
im not going to come up with a reply to that one taclled. Just think about it in the future befor you try and come up with a counter argument ;)

Niner_777
07-14-2006, 09:43 AM
I kind of agree with taccled, kind of. Sort of. Not really. No. Absolutly not.

Actually, I kind of do.
If the fur is thick enough, it might be able to clog a shaver if the hunter tries to shave them. I don't think that the fur would be able to deflect a sword. Probably not a blaster bolt either. Maybe the fur has special healing powers? It heals wounds to the skin underneath it? We don't have enough evidence to prove or deny this theory though, lol.

RC-1162
07-14-2006, 10:25 AM
no, actually, Chewie gets seriously hurt in one EU book and there werent any magic healing powers that helped him though :D

although i'm pretty late here, i do understand that 13 pages of argument was about the Spartans vs Commandos winner.

Commandos pwn. nuff said.

TSR
07-14-2006, 10:29 AM
yeah. pity his magic fur didnt save him when he got hit by that moon.. ;)

RC-1162
07-14-2006, 10:36 AM
i said he didn't have any magic fur. ;)

but the moon thing was just Vong :xp:

milo
07-14-2006, 10:54 AM
also because of their fur wookies can deal with more shots than a human since the fur acts as a second skin or a LIGHT layer of armor
hmmm, yes, his fur.......light armor? Or flammable layer? :xp:

taclled
07-14-2006, 11:17 AM
True i know it sounds wierd but actually they have been know to be able put up with more punishment not noticebly but enough to keep them alive a bit longer im trying to find the source where i found that out i know the only game that really shows it that I know is The Clone Wars but thats not where i found it

Redtech
07-14-2006, 11:23 AM
Anyone ever thought about this weird stuff called muscle density? Stab a baby with a swiss army knife, pretty much an instakill no matter where you hit, hit an adult somewhere non-important, it's liveable.

Hunters are actually "wormy" without their armour they're very soft, it's easy to kill them by aiming for the joints in their armour. The prob is, they know that's their weakness and have big frigging shields for a reason.

Wookies are probably made of sterner stuff, at least compared to humans, obviously. But overall, the fact that a Hunter can stand AT ALL is probably testament to their strength at least.

RC-1162
07-14-2006, 11:36 AM
@ milo: depends on whether or not he took a dip in jet fuel :D

taclled
07-14-2006, 12:07 PM
i cant find it right niow but if anywhere it would be in the SWRPG books about the species alien antholagy or something like that. although it may be that i misread something

TSR
07-14-2006, 12:52 PM
but the moon thing was just Vong :xp:
was that meant to be a play on words, or accidental? :xp:

and taclled, i daresay you did misread something, because if the wookis did have some healing property about them, im sure it would have been exploited and used galaxy wide like kolto and bacta. the we would know about it :D

taclled
07-14-2006, 01:02 PM
im pretty sure i NEVER said anything about healing properties i just said that their fur acts as a type of extra protection from blaster bolts for them

milo
07-14-2006, 02:01 PM
@ milo: depends on whether or not he took a dip in jet fuel :D
Mmmm, wookiee flambe. Tasty.
im pretty sure i NEVER said anything about healing properties i just said that their fur acts as a type of extra protection from blaster bolts for them
Well, yes, I suppose it could provide some protection from a swiss army knife. But if a blaster bolt can penetrate a stormtroopers armor, couldn't it easily go through fur?

taclled
07-14-2006, 02:12 PM
thats what got me the first time i heard which is why i said i heard i didnt say that its true but i thought in a way it makes sense

MachineCult
07-14-2006, 03:26 PM
True i know it sounds wierd but actually they have been know to be able put up with more punishment not noticebly but enough to keep them alive a bit longer...
Of course they can take more punishment than, say a human, for the same reason that a Lion can but up with more punishment than a Cat. It's common sense, and nothing to do with fur.

Niner_777
07-14-2006, 03:34 PM
and taclled, i daresay you did misread something, because if the wookis did have some healing property about them, im sure it would have been exploited and used galaxy wide like kolto and bacta. the we would know about it :D

ROFL! I brought up the idea of magical wookiee healing hair as a joke.

taclled
07-14-2006, 03:35 PM
Hmn then maybe i misread a sentence with both subject in it in correctly do to a sort of sleepiness

Niner_777
07-14-2006, 03:45 PM
Possibly. I bet that Wookiee skin is pretty thick too. I have no proof of this.

-Synthetik-
07-14-2006, 07:44 PM
Good lord. Do you people not understand the difference between intelligence? Wookie vs Hunter will depend on that, hunters are stupid, they ****ing turn around (WHERE THEIR WEAKNESS IS) after grenading their shield. Wookies can easily jump around, MAYBE behind a hunter and just bowcast the **** out of those little weak points. Hunters just shoot and stand there, wookies run around doing crazy stuff.

Niner_777
07-14-2006, 07:51 PM
Yeah, good point. It’s like King Kong vs. the tyrannosaurus rexes, kind of. In a small tiny way, maybe. Nothing beats four independent limbs and a brain.

taclled
07-14-2006, 07:59 PM
True in t-rexes case its 4 limbs and a stomach lol

Halo_92
07-14-2006, 09:02 PM
Spartans vs commandos is the topic, not wookies vs hunters

taclled
07-14-2006, 09:06 PM
Hey we didnt start and MC i dont hear you hollaing at them for being off topic

MachineCult
07-15-2006, 09:00 AM
It's still SW universe vs Halo universe. We can't talk about the exact same thing for 11 pages, so I think it's just fine to talk about some s**t from Halo vs some s**t from SW.

taclled
07-15-2006, 09:55 AM
if you say so

Redtech
07-16-2006, 05:19 PM
You should see the arguments about Spartan Hoplites (http://www.g-unleashed.com/files/34_greek_infantry_hoplites_spartans_screen.jpg) vs Urban Cohorts (http://www.g-unleashed.com/files/34_roman_infantry_cohort_urban_screen.jpg) in Rome Total War.

I put my money on the Spartans though in that case.

Niner_777
07-16-2006, 05:50 PM
Where's that argument?

TSR
07-16-2006, 06:21 PM
my ass. (clouds temple spoof quote, im sorry...)

seriously, i canno find it.

Niner_777
07-16-2006, 07:13 PM
Maybe it's at another forum? I don't really care, lol.

Redtech
07-17-2006, 12:25 PM
No, I was just showing pics, rather than finding every totalwar.org thread that says either "OMFG SPARTANS ARE GODS!" or "ROMANS KILL EVERYTHING!"

In the end, Jedi would beat both Spartans and Republic Commandos. Yay!

Niner_777
07-17-2006, 01:26 PM
^I agree, lol.

bullkiller
07-17-2006, 03:14 PM
Last I checked a wookie rocket launcher blew a commando away (good times), so why wouldn't a UNSC launcher? And in RC it's the complete opposite of Halo - the Trando weapons tear through sheilds, and what are they? Projectile. DC-17m rounds -keeping in game- wouldn't do nil against a Spartan's shields. And hand to hand combat the commando would get thrashed. The blade would be useless agains solid titanium (was it titanium? Might've been something stronger) a few centimeters thick, with a Spartans beast strength the commando would get shredded. Or he would at least get his face bashed through. And for your last comment... SURGE PROTECTERS! Heck lets face it, if you had to create a super soldiers armor, chances are it would have at least something to keep it from over loading.

Duh, a wookiee launcher can fire all their rockets at the same, time, while the UNSC rocket launcher fires one, then another after a time, then reloads. In addition, the surge protectors are there, it's just not for the shield. In the first book, Dr. Halsey explained that there is one in the armor.

bullkiller
07-17-2006, 03:18 PM
I'm currently reading Halo: The First Strike, so I may learn some stuff along the way. One thing that was stated was that their armor weighed half a ton, not three and a half. Also, in the very beginning of the book, some of the spartans had to bail out of their ship, similar to what the commandos had to do in Hard Contact. Out of twenty-two spartans, four were killed, and six were wounded, just from the air drop. On the other hand, in Hard Contact, all four of the commandos survived, one hundred percent. I'm not sure if their armor is better, or they just have better freefall techniques, either way, the commandos outperformed the spartans in this senario, and either aspect would prove to be a major factor in combat. (Shield or Technique)

If you weren't reading the book correctly, the Spartans were dropping from a higher altitude with out parachutes, at like 40,000 feet? And the commandos were dropping from, about 300 feet, with a parachute? You can't exactly compare those, can you?

bullkiller
07-17-2006, 03:21 PM
unless of course U get scorch as the Demo expert. hel'l level a planet and then say sorry lol. also the commandos can request other foregin equipment and a BlasTech EWHB-12 or a VLD2261 laser cannon would come into play as would numerous mines and thermal tape

Don't forget the ribbon charges, the 500-grades, and the implosion devices. Scorch would probably set the Implosion devices on every single millimeter of the ground and melt the whole place. Even Mereel (N-7) would say Kandosii (classy). Not only that, the Deltas can also call in orbital bombardment from Republic Assault Ships or Attack Cruisers, so yeah, the commandos will win.

bullkiller
07-17-2006, 03:29 PM
The source for the Spartans' augs for me was Fall of Reach. I think that they described it pretty well.

Also, in Hard Contact, it talks about how muscular the commandos are. Their diets are balanced perfectly so they have no fat.

Yup, it was in pg 57-58 (read it yourself because all the side effects and normal effects are way to long to write).

Niner_777
07-17-2006, 04:40 PM
I appreciate your points, bullkiller, but next time, put all your points into one post.

Welcome to the forums. :)

Clone L68362
07-17-2006, 04:45 PM
If a Commando has to call in a giant ship to take out a Spartan, it's obvious who the better soldier is :p

Halo_92
07-18-2006, 01:19 PM
If a Commando has to call in a giant ship to take out a Spartan, it's obvious who the better soldier is :p

your the man!

TSR
07-18-2006, 03:19 PM
the 100 sure does make ya feel big hey niner ;)

agreed all the way with the above 3 statements.

Niner_777
07-18-2006, 04:30 PM
the 100 sure does make ya feel big hey niner ;)

agreed all the way with the above 3 statements.

The 1,000 does indeed, lol.

I disagree with the above 3 statements. ;)

TSR
07-19-2006, 12:39 PM
damm it, stupid typo...

Niner_777
07-19-2006, 01:14 PM
Lol, its okay. I'm sure that I'll make my first typo soon too. :xp:

TSR
07-19-2006, 04:57 PM
I'm really in the mood for using these tonight...:
http://img453.imageshack.us/img453/8526/umustdielx1.jpg
hell, i WILL got through all your posts looking for one...and count. and then we'll see who should be correcting who ;) [/already fears results]

milo
07-19-2006, 06:44 PM
Venom has discovered the wonder that is photobucket. :p

Halo_92
07-19-2006, 07:20 PM
i had pizza

Clone L68362
07-19-2006, 07:25 PM
Umm...*cough*

Looks like this thread has been milked dry...

Halo_92
07-19-2006, 07:27 PM
it had cheese which is made of milk!

For all of those rvb fans look its a new thread for us!

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=167775&highlight=blue

Niner_777
07-20-2006, 10:06 AM
Yeah, not that I want this to be closed or anything, but I think that it is about time, lol.

TSR
07-20-2006, 02:05 PM
Venom has discovered the wonder that is photobucket. :p
nah, imageshack. its just i've only just figured how to use those damm [IMG] tags properly... [/noob]

Niner_777
07-20-2006, 02:55 PM
Anyways, that's a funny picture. I saw the picture before I saw who posted it. Of course, I knew who posted it, lol.

TSR
07-20-2006, 05:37 PM
why, thank you. :D

MachineCult
07-20-2006, 06:49 PM
its just i've only just figured how to use those damm [IMG] tags properly... [/noob]
Say it ain't so, venom...

Come on guys, bullkillers quadruple posts (!?) almost got you all back on topic.

milo
07-20-2006, 09:07 PM
i had pizza
hehe, for some odd reason, I find all of your pointless spam to be hilariously funny.
nah, imageshack. its just i've only just figured how to use those damm [IMG] tags properly... [/noob][/url]
And I thought I was a noob.

Halo_92
07-20-2006, 09:23 PM
still haven figured out how to do that

milo
07-20-2006, 09:55 PM
Still? Goddamnit...

Halo_92
07-20-2006, 09:56 PM
i know.....................:(

hey i still like pizza

RC-1162
07-21-2006, 08:38 AM
..covered with spam? :xp:

and i dont think [img] tags have anything to do with commandos and spartans, do you? :D

Niner_777
07-21-2006, 09:33 AM
and i dont think [img] tags have anything to do with commandos and spartans, do you? :D

Sure they do, just give me a second to think of something.... *runs away*

bullkiller
07-21-2006, 09:47 AM
I appreciate your points, bullkiller, but next time, put all your points into one post.

Welcome to the forums. :)

OK. Hey, its my first time joining a forum

bullkiller
07-21-2006, 09:53 AM
k spartans are better in outright fighting
while Commandos are best at do Black ops andspec. ops missions
so id say commandos would win because of their ordanance but i just thought spartans are in bigger groups they can give fire support to their men from multiple fronts making cover hard to get but commandos can take out their weps and blow the spartans cover to pieces......so......i guess bomberman is right it is impossible to know who would win without a movie of it actually happening

No, both Spartans and Commandoes work in groups of 4, and if you group all the commandoes and spartans up, there are only 30 available spartans and about 1000 commandoes, so you're not really making a point there...

Halo_92
07-21-2006, 01:18 PM
that's true you r smart

MachineCult
07-21-2006, 02:22 PM
still haven figured out how to do that
FFS, halo92 I explained it to you.

Jesus Christ, halo92.

Get the URL of the image and put the tags around it, like this:
Except without the spaces;

Halo_92
07-21-2006, 10:04 PM
FFS, halo92 I explained it to you.

already tried and it diden't work

Niner_777
07-22-2006, 09:30 AM
I had trouble with that too when I first joined.

Are you doing it like this:

Inset Direct link to image

?

TSR
07-22-2006, 11:13 AM
i feel abused. I mean, c'mon, we all have our flaws... (some more than others)

Halo_92
07-22-2006, 04:16 PM
thats how i did it

Niner_777
07-23-2006, 01:11 PM
Did you remember to host the pic online?

Halo_92
07-23-2006, 04:25 PM
How do you do that
??????????????????????

MachineCult
07-23-2006, 04:46 PM
^^^ http://imageshack.us

milo
07-23-2006, 07:06 PM
I remember trying to explain this to you a while ago, and you told me you didn't need help.......-_-

Halo_92
07-23-2006, 10:07 PM
oh yeah it looked right but it diden't work

MachineCult
07-24-2006, 06:33 AM
Well it seems that nothing you try works so why don't you just stop trying and get back on topic.

Halo_92
07-26-2006, 01:43 AM
i just got rc today and i think its great

MachineCult
07-26-2006, 06:12 AM
i just got rc today and i think its great
You didn't have Republic Commando and you were still spamming on the boards for weeks? My God, at least you have something to talk about now.

Niner_777
07-26-2006, 09:55 AM
Lol, yeah. I suppose you wouldn't really need it.

RC-1162
07-26-2006, 11:39 AM
since this thread is the most replied to and long gone off topic, id like to ask something:
does the game become unplayable if you don't have PixelShader 1.1? i mean, i ran an analysis of my com according to the requirements of RC and it seems that the only thing i've failed is the PixelShader thing. however, when i played the game in India, it was working well. i dont have PixelShader there either. the occasional textures were uncolored, but it was still working glitch-free. today i felt like playing RC after a long time, and i installed it. it opens up the main menu no problem, but when i press "new game" it just loads "the beginning" fully, then immediately exits saying that it has to close.
can anybody help?

Halo_92
07-26-2006, 12:17 PM
You didn't have Republic Commando and you were still spamming on the boards for weeks? My God, at least you have something to talk about now.

Don't worry i knew what i was talking about (when i was on topic)

1_337
07-26-2006, 02:12 PM
Hey guys what's bin going on while I was gone on vacation? Yallo halo92 wellcome to the pack and I see you watch RvB.

$0 w#3n l)1l) 7#1$ f---7@12l) 937 0nl_1n3 ?

RC-1162
07-26-2006, 03:26 PM
fl4m1n9 1$ 4 n0-n0 4|20un|) #3|23

<_<
>_>

bu7 1 w4$ w0n|)3|21n9 7#3 $4m3 7#1n9 :D

1_337
07-26-2006, 04:21 PM
w3l_l_ @7 l_3@$7 $0m3 0n3 @120l_lnl) #3123 $l*3@l<$ l_337.

#3y RC 1162, (@n j00 712@n$l_@73 70 3v312y 80l)y w#@7 1 @m $@y1n9?

milo
07-26-2006, 06:28 PM
Bah. I'm not even going to try and decipher that.

1_337
07-26-2006, 06:32 PM
$33 w#@7 1 m3@n,
@nl) w#@7$ w17# 7#3 91233n l)@y l*1(. RC 1162 ?

Halo_92
07-26-2006, 11:42 PM
Bah. I'm not even going to try and decipher that.

yah i don't know if crunchbite could translate that!

RC-1162
07-27-2006, 08:09 AM
i can.
in the post above milo, he said"

Well, at least someone around here speaks leet.

Hey, RC 1162, can you translate what i'm saying to everybody?

then, above halo, he said:

See what i mean?

and whats with the green day pic, RC 1162?

well, i'm a fan of green day, and i thought the avi looked cool enough :D

1'm n07 7|24n$|_471n9 y0|_|12 f1|2$t |*0$7, 7#0|_|9#. 7#3 m0|)$ w1|_L |<1|_L m3 :D

milo
07-27-2006, 12:09 PM
1'm n07 7|24n$|_471n9 y0|_|12 f1|2$t |*0$7, 7#0|_|9#. 7#3 m0|)$ w1|_L |<1|_L m3 :D
I'm....not....tranlating..your first.....post....though. The mods...will...kill me. Is that right? God, that was hard.

Edit: Oh wow. I just translated that first post.

MachineCult
07-27-2006, 03:02 PM
RC, there are no mods. This is a lawless state.

1_337
07-27-2006, 06:15 PM
7#@7$ @l_1219#7 1162 1f j00 l)0n'7 w@n7 70 712@n$l_@7 7#3 f1l2$7 l*0$7...
83$1l)3$, 1 l)0n'7 7#1nl< 17'$ 4 $3(1237 @ny m0123.
@l_$0, y0l_l'123 1219#7, 17 l)03$ l_00l< (00l_ f012 y0l_l12 @v17@12... 8l_l7 1'm m0123 1n70 90121l_L@2 ml_l$1(.
halo92, 17'$ @l)m@12@l_ (12l_ln(#8173.
@nl) milo, 17'$ n07 7#@7 #@12l). n0w 1f j00 w1l_L 3><(l_l$3 m3, 1'm 901n9 70 90 l*l_@y $0m3 m0123 v1l)30 9@m3$ l_1l<3 1 #@v3 833n l)01n9 f012 7#3 l*@$7 7#1233 m0n7#$.

MachineCult
07-27-2006, 07:24 PM
Leet is really f**king stupid, it's just spam so get on topic or stop posting on this thread.

1_337
07-27-2006, 07:29 PM
Leet is really f**king stupid, it's just spam so get on topic or stop posting on this thread.

#3'$ 7#12373n1n9 m3 l_1k3 l_@$7 71m3.

MachineCult
07-27-2006, 07:35 PM
Yeah, because you're spamming like a rampant troll, it wouldn't be hard to invite some mods down here.

taclled
07-28-2006, 04:19 AM
Okay Mc where i agree on killing spam that looks like 1_337's post

RC-1162
07-28-2006, 05:39 AM
@MC: you yourself said that this was a lawless state. besides, this thread has long since gone off-topic.

MachineCult
07-28-2006, 07:30 AM
Then stop posting on it.

RC-1162
07-28-2006, 12:15 PM
chill. don't we all come here to have fun? :)

1_337
07-28-2006, 03:27 PM
1 l)0, 1 l)0. 1 jl_l$7 l_0v3 70 $33 MC 9371n9 @n912y, 17'$ jl_l$7 $0 fl_lnny... l)0n'7 73l_L #1m 1 $@1l) 7#@7... l_l$@ l_l$@!

MachineCult
07-28-2006, 04:31 PM
You moron, 1_337, type leet translator into google. You know what, I might just report that post so maybe someone else can stop your s**t.

RC-1162
07-28-2006, 04:47 PM
i agree with him, 1_337. this is getting out of hand. please stop.

taclled
07-28-2006, 10:33 PM
what is leet

Halo_92
07-28-2006, 10:44 PM
i don't know but i
speak only english

taclled
07-28-2006, 10:55 PM
english, german, spanish, mandalorian lol

1_337
07-28-2006, 11:25 PM
Esta' bem eu paro de falar |_337.

Halo_92
07-29-2006, 12:22 AM
what the fudge?

RC-1162
07-29-2006, 04:20 AM
youre not very proficient in spanish, 1_337.

Parar por favor el fijar de absurdo.

cingular_hawaii
07-29-2006, 04:33 AM
i believe that was closer to Portugese rather than spanish

cingular_hawaii
07-29-2006, 04:33 AM
P.S. SPARTANS ROCK

MachineCult
07-29-2006, 06:48 AM
New guy, don't double post, and spanish/portugese = spam.

Alan Frost
07-29-2006, 08:33 AM
BUAHAHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!! ALAN FROST HASE RISED AGAIN!!!!!!
Hi guys, it has been a while hasen't it?

And for the record, the sides are EVEN!!!!
And it seems we are geting really, really off the track here.

Pad
07-29-2006, 08:37 AM
Since this thread has outlived it´s usefullness and this is NOT a lawless state I play my "close thread" card.

And kids, stop acting stupid because I have a lot more cards to play with. ;)
So cut the crap and the spam!