PDA

View Full Version : Most evil looking

tbl1
04-18-2006, 08:11 AM
Out of all the characters, which one looks the most evil and scary character?
I think Darth Traya, those black eyes...

Vaelastraz
04-18-2006, 10:35 AM
I voted "Other" my vote goes to that Evil computer in the movie Space Odysee 2001.

tbl1
04-18-2006, 10:42 AM
sorry, I though it went w/ out saying, a kotor character.

Lantzen
04-18-2006, 11:38 AM
I voted for Revan, but i don't know if he most evil looking, but he is the coolest looking of them. I also like Darth Nihlius with the mod "Real Darth Nihlius"

Meatbag
04-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Other for Sion. I mean, Palpy is wrinkly, Nihilus wears a mask, Revan has a mask and coat thingy, Traya has black eyes, Malak has no lower jaw and the transitioned characters do look evil, but they don't look as evil as Sion. I mean, not even a few tonnes of skin cream can fix THAT!

Diego Varen
04-18-2006, 12:49 PM
I also went with other for Sion. I mean his skin is cracked, he has a white eye and speaks gruff. I've always prefered him to Nihlius. He was just annoying.

Melly
04-18-2006, 02:54 PM
Other. My vote goes for Sion. Just cause his voice gives me goosebumps.

JediMaster12
04-18-2006, 03:26 PM
Other. as what the others have said. I prefer Sion. There's just no getting around that he has cracked and scarred flesh, that creepy eyeball, the fact that he can heal himself and that voice that says, "I sense you my master, faint,weak."

Beast-Thrasher
04-18-2006, 04:30 PM
I went with other. I mean Sion looks like pure Evil: all the cracks in his skin, the one eye, the open wounds and his voice. I aslo think that Atton, Mira and the Disciple look insanly evil when they fall. All the veins on Atton's face, Mira's red red hair and the Disciple's creepy eyes.

Det. Bart Lasiter
04-19-2006, 12:18 AM
Revan- He's canonically DS and he doesn't have an "ominous quality" to him.
Malak- He has stripes, stripes = skunks, skunks = Pepé Le Pew
Sidious- Nursing home
Traya- Nursing home/non-threatening b****
Veiny, DS K2 Characters- I almost feel bad for them due to thier skin conditions, one would think that there'd be at least one decent dermatologist in the galaxy...
Sion- Disqualified due to "athlete's torso"

Nihilus on the other hand is like a tall, human-like figure made of badass and pissed-off. That combined with his similarity to V (the main character from V For Vendetta) and his ability to "roll-up on" a planet in a dilapitated ship and kill everything means that he wins by default. Sidious and his Death Star may have been able to destroy planets as well, but they destroyed everything-including the planet's natural resources.

RedHawke
04-19-2006, 02:26 AM
sorry, I though it went w/ out saying, a kotor character.
But Darth Sidious isn't a KotOR character? :confused:

tbl1
04-19-2006, 02:37 AM
oh, I meant sion. didn't realise. wasnt thinking

RedHawke
04-19-2006, 03:02 AM
oh, I meant sion. didn't realise. wasnt thinking
Fixed! :D

So to those 2 people who voted for Sidious you actually voted for Sion! :xp:

FiEND_138
04-19-2006, 03:37 AM
^
Damn. Votes for Nihilus then. :holosid:

†Saint_Killa†
04-19-2006, 05:35 AM
Darkside exile w/o DS transition mods.

Ain't walking zombies creepy. :hor:

PazaakPrincess
04-19-2006, 10:16 AM
Sion

Jeremia Skywalk
04-19-2006, 11:16 AM
Malak was weird and reminded me of Hitler... gotta phear hitler 0_o

The Source
05-14-2006, 02:27 AM
I think Darth Nihilus is evil looking, but he is just not a threatening character. If they gave him a dark personality, I think his character would have come off very striking.

Alkonium
05-14-2006, 09:19 AM
Revan- He's canonically DS and he doesn't have an "ominous quality" to him.
I think you mean canonically LS, since that's true, and makes a lot more sense.

Maverick5770
05-14-2006, 12:06 PM
Nilhus was cool looking, Sion was extremely ugly but those DS K2 party members were just awful, in a cool sort of way. Bao-Dur would have to be the ugliest(DS) character.

The Doctor
05-14-2006, 01:12 PM
Sion looks the evilest, but Revan pwns him easily.

Darth Manus
05-14-2006, 01:15 PM
I never thought I'd see anyone compare Nihilus to V, but anyway, I think Revan has that ominous air. Nihilus reminds me of a Nazgűl, but his performance in the game was disappointing.

igyman
05-14-2006, 02:43 PM
Even though I voted for Nihilus, I really can't decide between Nihilus and Revan with his mask and armor.

Darth SINner
05-14-2006, 08:48 PM
i say Revan. Its the whole outfit that he/she wears. looks rather evil to me.

Canderous_ordo1
05-14-2006, 09:44 PM
i reckon sion he is just down right creepy i mean i battled scary looking people or beasts but he has to be the scaryest even more scary then the skellitons

Jasper_Kazai
05-14-2006, 10:00 PM
I wasn't clear on who I thought was the scariest, and then I saw the movie when you ask Kreia if she was Jedi or Sith. Damn. Sion freaking owned Kreia... Or whatever you want to call her then.

RaV™
05-15-2006, 01:05 AM
Nihilus has my vote, because of every reason stated about him, before. The only problem is that I wish I knew what he was saying..

Pabby
05-15-2006, 03:08 AM
Nihilus is cool, but Sion is just disgustingly evil, he is so horrifyingly evil that it pains me to think of being him, and The fact that if he hadn't wanted to go that he would have pwned every single person in the universe until nobody was left living to oppose him makes him win, he seriously would have lived on until he felt like leaving because he got bored, which could have been thousands of years, and the fact that the exile depressed him into a stupor and killed himself out of boredom from listening to the exiles LS(canonically) ranting, he would have beaten the exile and then walked up to kreia and threw her into the trayus core, and won...

Samnmax221
05-15-2006, 03:23 AM
Definetly Nihlus, not to say Sion isn't creepy looking

TSR
05-15-2006, 05:43 AM
i say Revan. Its the whole outfit that he/she wears. looks rather evil to me.
thats the point:xp:
me vote for dart traya. somehow reminds me of an ancient egyptian mummy casing thingymabob...
gargh- something like this: http://www.glencairnmuseum.org/images/egyptmummybig.jpg
those things scare the hell outta me

igyman
05-15-2006, 05:57 AM
Even though I still hadn't decided between Nihilus and Revan (in full body armor, of course), I just have to say that the evil Kreia was downright creepy. Those black eyeballs, eech.

Jasper_Kazai
05-15-2006, 03:32 PM
thats the point:xp:
me vote for dart traya. somehow reminds me of an ancient egyptian mummy casing thingymabob...
gargh- something like this: http://www.glencairnmuseum.org/images/egyptmummybig.jpg
those things scare the hell outta meSarcophagus.

Lettuce
05-25-2006, 10:53 PM
I didnt find any of the sith peoples all that evil looking. Sion looked a like a zombie but he did have a decent creppy guy voice. Traya would be scary if she wasnt 1980 years old. I thought of Malak as more of an ******* than evil. Revan was the good guy so bleh for that. The Darkside PCs looked like every other darkside character so meh. Nihilus was just Revan with a different mask and a speech impediment and I'm pretty sure my 70 year old grandmother could put up a better fight than that guy did.

Dartz Nox
05-25-2006, 10:58 PM
Malak. I just get sick at my stomach whenever I see him, ecspecially when he doesn't have a jaw. Uhhh that's like the spookies thing to me ever!

Achilles
05-26-2006, 02:16 AM
Since the poll is talking about looks, I have to go with Sion. No one looks more sinister.

Prime
05-26-2006, 12:55 PM
I'd say Sion as well. He looks like a big meanie.

darth_yoda2828
06-16-2006, 02:35 AM
Bao Dur looks freaking scary. Sion would be my next vote, though. Sion is incredibly ominous. Like he just came from hell or something.

Arátoeldar
06-16-2006, 11:35 AM
Ditto on Sion.

Darkkender
06-16-2006, 01:55 PM
As mentioned above the poll is about looks. So I pose this to everybody who isn't afraid of Sion. Why not if you were aproached by anyone of the above with the exception of Malak without his Jaw in a Dark Alley could anyone of you tell me that scions looks alone wouldn't make you blanche and run for the nearest lightsource away from the guy. When I first bought K2 I completely expected him to be the master villian as scary/evil as he looked. Nihilus looks like he got done performing at a cheap opera and Darth Revan's appearance looks like a cheap Vader rip off. As for party member and PC DS transitions none of them look that Evil Except for the Black Female Player Characters and some of them get really close on that creepy evil especially the Black Female with the cornrolls for hair. Traya well it's been said before and made worse by the alternate hooded head model that didn't get used in game she looks like the witch from Snowwhite which drops her creepy evil factor by 20 just for looking like a disney character. As I mentioned above if I ran into the towering giant known as Malak without his lower jaw I would be Freaked but if he approached me with his jaw I think I would poke fun at him because he looks alot like Jaws from the James Bond movie except bald and blue striped like a skunk.

Raevan
06-16-2006, 02:03 PM
although Revan looks like a bad ass nun in that robes....he s major evil in this game ....he should contact his make up an stylist manager to change his robes it s not in anymore

PoiuyWired
06-17-2006, 06:04 AM
Well, Visas don't have a DS look per se, which is kinda annoying. I wish they would have at least a more "LS" look for her.

Dark Brianna looks cool actually, but Atton looks like a zombie from Resident Evil. Mical looks like a crack addict.