PDA

View Full Version : Zero Editor Crash on Start

popcorn2008
04-21-2006, 04:56 PM
Hello everyone, I keep running into a problem with the Zero Editor. Everytime that I start it, as per Getting Started instructions, it will crash and come up with the standard send error report pop-up box. The farthest I get is to the opening splash screen.

And yes I did read the Getting Started guide and I am in the correct folder. I am using the CD-ROM version of BFII, running Win XP.

Anybody got a solution?

Screenshot:
http://i3.tinypic.com/w1toq1.jpg

zerted
04-22-2006, 05:42 PM
Wow, you have a lot of program running... Make sure your desktop is in 32-bit color mode.

popcorn2008
04-23-2006, 09:54 PM
Yeah I am in the correct color mode. I went ahead and tried my other computer and it went ahead and worked. Im guessing it's because the computer I was originally using didnt have TnL support, but the one I re-installed onto does. Funny thing is, is that I can play BF II on the computer w/o TnL but cant use the mod tools.

Thanks anyways!

raz92
04-29-2006, 03:00 PM
Yeah, same thing happened on my comp at my mums. I'll just tell her to get me a better graphics card for my birthday lol. Or you could maybe delete the .sky file so when you open the editor the background is black.