PDA

View Full Version : Force?

SithJedi21
04-23-2006, 10:14 PM
For further notice, sorry if this is in the wornd section. Anyway, I'm playing KOTOR II and I'm in the cave where I got through those illusions of the past. Well, for some reason whenever I use my force powers they don't regenerate when I use them. Is this supposed to happen or is it a glitch or something? Thanks in advance.

The Doctor
04-23-2006, 10:28 PM
This is supposed to happen. It's to make the tomb harder, I think. Doesn't work very well.

And don't worry: this is in the right section ;)

SithJedi21
04-23-2006, 10:32 PM
Ok, thanks, that's a relief. I thought there was something wrong.

deathdisco
04-23-2006, 11:45 PM
More specifically, your a lightsider in a dark side environment. So your force points regenerate slowly. Darksiders don't have this problem in the cave.

Reclaimer
04-24-2006, 07:45 AM
More specifically, your a lightsider in a dark side environment. So your force points regenerate slowly. Darksiders don't have this problem in the cave.

This is true. Lightsiders focus more on resisting then recharging.

Point Man
04-24-2006, 08:19 PM
Throw on a Jedi robe and equip yourself with any other items that regenerate Force points, and you will gain them back, albeit slowly.

Mace MacLeod
04-26-2006, 07:43 AM
Force regen is tied to your alignment. Lightsiders won't regenerate at all *unless* equipped with regen-boosting wardrobe bits and accessories. Darksiders regen normally, and can visit the special unending Hssiss bbq-o-rama room at their leisure. ;)

Reclaimer
04-26-2006, 07:57 AM
Force regen is tied to your alignment. Lightsiders won't regenerate at all *unless* equipped with regen-boosting wardrobe bits and accessories. Darksiders regen normally, and can visit the special unending Hssiss bbq-o-rama room at their leisure. ;)

This is very true.

Beast-Thrasher
04-26-2006, 02:19 PM
If your LS all you have to do is be in the Hssiss part kill them and when your low on the force you simply save and reload and you get a certain amount and you just keep repeating that.