PDA

View Full Version : Robes w/ Hood

tbl1
04-24-2006, 07:30 PM
I'm looking for the Jedi Master Robes with hood (For TSL). I've found one where the hood is seperate (headgear), but the hood looks more like a veil than a hood. It it possible to have a robe wear the hood it part of the robe?
Thanx

The Doctor
04-24-2006, 09:00 PM
I think actually attatching to the robe would require model editing. I'm not sure, though.

DarthMaul v.1/2
04-24-2006, 09:42 PM
I'm looking for the Jedi Master Robes with hood (For TSL). I've found one where the hood is seperate (headgear), but the hood looks more like a veil than a hood. It it possible to have a robe wear the hood it part of the robe?
Thanx
What's up, tb? :dmaul3:

I believe the only 'hood' MODs currently available are the ones by AVOL (probably the same one's you're talking about) - AVOL also makes a bigger, more 'monk-like' hood, called <FULL NAME'S> Sith Hood, however, it only comes in Sith black, and is restricted to the PC - there is also a MOD called 'DJ Mask' - or dark jedi mask- which gives you the hood and ninja-style face mask that the traditional dark jedi wear - I think this one is by jmac - but not certain.

These are the only 'hood' MODs I can think of for TSL, but personally I like AVOL's hood MOD! :shades2:

I hope this helped! Good luck, tb!

- DM.005 :maul5:

Shem
04-25-2006, 01:25 AM
Thanx
What you're asking for is someone to edit the robe model itself. I think that's actually possible to do. Someone would have to be willing to do that because it wouldn't be easy.