PDA

View Full Version : Very Wide pages

stoffe
04-26-2006, 04:35 PM
Would it be possible to modify the forum settings to insert a blank space after every URI link it displays instead if you have showing of inserted images in posts/sigs disabled in your profile?

As it is currently the substituted URI links blend together into one huge word if people use several [IMG] tags in sequence without manually putting a space between them. The forum will not word wrap them, resulting in extremely wide pages whenever someone posts a series of custom smilies, or have a sequence of images in their signature.

(Funny that the forum attempts to forcibly word wraps [CODE] blocks by inserting blanks, but not stringed together image links even though they are separate link tags.)

ChAiNz.2da
04-27-2006, 03:59 PM
I'd tend to agree... it's aggravating enough that I have to turn off images.. but instead having to deal with the expanded page width is almost enough to make me turn images back on *sigh*

That or wish people would use the exisiting smilies rather than some other site with a huge URL... that OR make use of this site ;)

http://tinyurl.com/