PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: The Sith Resurrection Part II: Rise of the Jedi

Pages : [1] 2 3

Alkonium
05-08-2006, 05:49 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrnYrvuyiBs

A Republic Star Destroyer cautiously lurched across the skyline of Taris, attempting not to be noticed by the Sith Blockade. On the bridge of the Star Destroyer, Komad Kaltas, a young Human-Twi'lek hybrid from Coruscant, looked at his wife Greea Bodonawieedo Kaltas, a Rodian from Corellia. "You alright, you look like you've seen a ghost for the first time." He asked her.

JediMaster12
05-08-2006, 06:06 PM
Alkea was running through the swamp with great speed and dexterity. She flipped over fallen branches and climbed the many vines. She fell once over a hidden root and fell, scrapping her knee but she welcomed the pain. She got up and again kept running. The pain was nothing compared to what her heart felt. For a time she had been living on Dagobah, training in an effort to forget her pain. She had hoped that she would be able to let go but she hadn't let go of that battle still etched in her mind like a raw scar. For many months she had been training and her body reflected it becoming hard and muscular to a point where she didn't look like the little sister of Komad anymore. She learned new maneuvers in her stay and develooped an increased awareness of her surroundings. She didn't maintain contact with anyone save one and that was her secret to tell.

High above the planet of Amshrey, Cronus Tyrannus gazed at the surface. From space it looked like a peaceful and beautiful world. He knew different. In the months that passed, he gave the impression that he wanted to conquer as a Sith but had no desire to. He had allegiance to no one except to the Force. A strange one due to the fact that he was neither a Sith nor Jedi. After the incident on the command ship above Rhen Var, he changed somewhat, much to his chagrin. He knew that Dar had taken half of the galaxy and the Jedi were floundering. He saw the Republic in shambles if it kept going the way it was going. Feeling a surge of annoyance, he headed towards his shuttle. He promised never to go there until he was sure she was ready but time was shortened now. He had to somehow get her to return back.

Back on the Star Destroyer, Greea answered her husband, "A tremor in the Force. The last time I felt it was above Rhen Var."
She knew what it was. She knew that Tyrannus was on the move again. In the back of her mind she wondered about her sister-in-law Alkea. She had taken off and hadn't been heard of since. She hadn't become one with the Force for even Komad would have been able to sense that. She continued to gaze out at the world of Taris.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-08-2006, 07:49 PM
"Master, I feel an echo in the Force.." He said, looking up to Alkonium from his sitting position on the ground. "It's resonating from orbit around Rhen Var.. surely you feel it?"

JediMaster12
05-08-2006, 09:18 PM
It was hot and steamy as Alkea finished her training for the day. She went to where the hut of Master Yoda used to stand. Next to it was a hut she built for herself. She crawled in to a fire burning in the hearth and a couple of snakes slithreing about. Paying them no mind, she fixed an early supper and went to bed but didn't sleep for long. Again her nightmare of seeing him die came again. She had an uneasy sleep the rest of the night, not knowing that Tyrannus was coming to see her.

Diego Varen
05-09-2006, 01:26 AM
Jedi Master Yado and his Apprentice Karn Tofi, were on Taris aiding the Republic. They had to scout the Planet to see what the Sith were planning. The Republic hoped to liberate the Planet.
"I sense something Master." Karn Tofi said.
"That is the Sith my young one," Yado told his Apprentice, "Come we must keep searching, we must."

Alkonium
05-09-2006, 08:50 AM
"Yes, but I believe it is only a remnant of the battle there three years ago. I doubt it is anything we should worry about." Alkonium replied.
"I sense it too, we should probably meet up with Yado as soon as we-" Komad was interrupted by the ship rocking. "What in the blazes is going on?!" He shouted. "Sir, we're under attack!" An young Zabrak informed him. "Stand your ground, we're not going down without a fight!" Komad replied.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-09-2006, 09:11 AM
Matthew was shaken to the ground. He slowly stood up, looking around a little, his hand jumping to his lightsaber. "They've boarded the ship.. that collision wasn't a missle, it was a ship." He spoke silently, slowly walking towards a hallway behind the cockpit. "Master, what should we do?" He said, not yet grabbing his saber from it's sheath.

JediMaster12
05-09-2006, 12:29 PM
The morning was just as dreary as the last in what Alkea called a slimy mudhole. She was out doing strengthening techniques when a familar voice said, "Training in mud? That's a new one."
Turning she saw Tyrannus not looking a day over thirty though she found out that he was actually over a hundred. He was looking at her with an observant expression and was dressed in robes like a Jedi but black and the hood was up. She got up and dusted herself off and replied, "What do you want?"
Not taken aback by her bluntness he responded, "What my people have always wanted: balance. Tell me, do you still think that three years of exile and intensive training will erase the memory, the wound?"
Alkea replied, "What do you think? You sent me here."
"You came here yourself. I suggested time away from politics to reconnect. Your powers seemed to have diminished the last time I saw you and now you have acquired them back."
"I had a lot of time on my hands."
"Time is something we don't have a whole lot of. The time exile is over. You must return."
"I can't. It's..."
"Still painful? The fact that your brother saved him and then what controlled you killed him? The fact that you loved him?"
"He betrayed us and yet I still loved him," and a tear splashed down.
"Betrayal happens all the time. Let it strengthen you, make you wiser in the ways of the galaxy. My people wouldn't have survived for over a hundred thousand years if they let every betrayal get to them," seeing that she wasn't moving or going to say anything he turned to leave. Before he left, he said, "But I see I am wasting time here. Go back to your pathetic hole and stay swallowed up by guilt and pain. Perhaps you won't have to see your brother's fate."
That turned her on. Next to him, Komad was the most important person in her life and she wouldn't let anyone harm him or her sister in law Greea. She realised that Tyrannus' paradoxical conversations were right in their twisted way. If anything he had never betrayed them; he was always right. She turned and said, "Wait. Where do I go?"
Turning slowly Tyrannus faced Alkea and said, "Taris."

Unenthusiastically yet determined, Greea had her lightsaber in her hand but unignited. She would fight for the Jedi but she wasn't anxious to kill. The incident at Rhen Var proved that killingalways had pain no matter who it was. Once again her thoughts drifted to Alkea and turning to her husband she saked, "Is there anyway to call her even if it is through the Force?"

steven
05-09-2006, 01:22 PM
John quickly rushed into the bridge. He was out of breath from the running and panted as he spoke "Master Kaltas... Sith people... In ship are heading this way.. They're using stealth camotharlge!"

JediMaster12
05-09-2006, 01:44 PM
Again Greea implored her husband, "Is there?"

Alkea managed to get the fighter she had not used in three years off the ground, after clearing out the critters that had made their homes in it. Tyrannus had implored her to think carefully on her choices once she came back and that many things had changed. She thought about this as she made the jump into hyperspace to Taris.

Alkonium
05-09-2006, 04:59 PM
(@Xbx: Alkonium and his apprentice are not on the Star Destroyer near Taris, they're on Coruscant)
"I can sense them. Tell the crew to clear the corridors, then activate rayshields." Komad replied. "That should hold them for a while, but we should still be on our guard."

JediMaster12
05-09-2006, 05:32 PM
((Alkonium: waiting for Komad to respond))

Alkonium
05-09-2006, 05:40 PM
((@JM12:Actually, Komad was the one who gave the order to activate the rayshields, just so you know))
Komad looked around through the bridge windows. "Activate ship-to-ship cannons. We'll need them." He said.

JediMaster12
05-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Alkea hoped that she wasn't too late as her fighter made its way through hyperspace to Taris. She saw the Star Destroyer and oter vessels trying to board. Guiding her fighter she navigated to an empty docking port. She hoped Tyrannus was right as she got out her lightsaber to cut a hole to let her in.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-09-2006, 07:14 PM
@Alkonium: I know, I just wanted to add some suspense, like they decided to follow Alkonium to coruscant :P))

He nodded, straightening back up and walking back to the control brig, sitting down once more. "If you need my help, ask. Even though i'm a training apprentice, i'm better than nothing to repel a Sith ship.."

Alkonium
05-09-2006, 07:19 PM
((@JM12: I don't think Alkea would have known that Komad and Greea are married, since they got married a year after The Sith Resurrection, and Alkea has been in exile ever since the end of The Sith Resurrection))
A Proton Torpedo from a Sith Star Destroyer then hit the Republic shield generator, effectively deactivating the Rayshields. "Alright, stand your ground, this is about to get ugly." Komad said, activating his lightsaber. He then spoke into the comm. "All pilots, get to your ships, this is not a drill!"

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-09-2006, 07:22 PM
He still sat there in pure meditation, barely moved or disturbed by the shock. As he was taught, he was not to involve himself in Jedi business such as this unless told directly to do so.

Alkonium
05-09-2006, 07:46 PM
"Matthew, how good are you with a lightsaber? Try and hold off those Sith!" Komad said to his father's apprentice. He then left the bridge to help defend the ship. First he met up with Gamma Squad, the same commando squad who assisted him on Rhen Var. "Alright commandos, looks like I need your help again. I'm going to need you to destroy the boarding tube between our ship and the Sith. Use any means necessary, but try to regroup with us on the surface." He said to the squad as they left to do their job.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-09-2006, 09:50 PM
Matthew stood up, nodding to Komad as he walked off, Matthew was left standing, but before long he was calmly walking down a hallway to the tubing, taking an alternate route than the commando's. He made it halfway there when he met up with a Sith, a Dark Jedi brandishing a doublesaber. He blinked a few times, nodding to himself and twirling his saber in his right hand and igniting it, putting one hand behind his back and positioning one foot behind his other, a style long forgotten, used against double-bladed weapons. He had learned it when he had free time, against Alkonium's will.

"Come.." He said, pointing the saber towards the Sith. The Dark Jedi rushed towards him, pulling into an intricate twirl, the saber blades spinning around his body and one coming down hard onto Matthew vertically. Matthew quickly brought his amber blade upwards, striking hard against his, pushing away and leaping over the bottom saber blade and leaning towards a wall in mid-air. He managed to kick off of the wall and twist into a roundhouse kick, his right foot connecting with the Sith's right side of the jaw, making him spin backwards onto the ground, his saber rolling feet away.

Matthew landed and aimed his free hand at the doublesaber as it leapt towards him, but was caught in mid-air by the Sith's own pull. For moments, this kept on before the Sith dived forward, catching his saber and igniting it, swiping left and right at Matthew, each slice being deflected masterfully with one hand. Matthew managed to leap over a low swipe and while the Sith was crouched, he flipped over him and ran down his back, knocking him to the floor.

Matthew turned around and front flipped onto his back, but was caught and thrown towards a wall by a Force push from the Sith. He flipped forward and landed sideways on the wall, jolting out towards the suprised Sith and driving his shoulder into the Dark Jedi's stomach, knocking him into the wall. Matthew flipped away from this attack and stuck his free hand out as the Sith's fallen saber jumped to his hand. He threw out his own amber saber as it struck the falling Sith across the chest, finishing him off before he landed onto the ground, dead.

Matthew started walking away as his saber spun back to his backward-facing hand. He sheathed his saber and stuck the doublesaber in his sash, heading towards the tubing.

JediMaster12
05-10-2006, 01:20 AM
((I would think that she had a lucky guess. She knew of her brother's feelings for her))

Greea tugged on her husband's arm and said, "I think we should help them. We need to cover all the corridors. There is probably more than one point of entry."

Alkea heard the general alert for all fighters to get to their ships. She instead went the opposite way towards where the umbilical was attached to the ship. She had her newly built lightsaber out and ready to go. She caught the attention of some of the Sith and she ignited her saber, the beam was rather white, more than silver. She disposed of the Sith in her waywith relative ease. Putting her well tuned muscles to work, she scampered up the ventilation shaft and concentrated on the Force to lead her to her brother.

Tyrannus had followed Alkea and saw the battle with the Star Destroyer. His shuttle wasn't the best there was to offer but he had operational systems to allow for him to watch undetected. He was hoping to find Dar. Sooner or later what he had forseen would come to pass. He only hoped that Alkea was strong enough.

Alkonium
05-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Komad looked back at his wife. "You're right, I think I can see another umbilical from here. Let's deal with this one ourselves." He said, motioning for Greea to follow him out.

steven
05-10-2006, 12:05 PM
"Jedi Master" John said to Komad "I feel I like do more help with I support Gamma squad or do you need me for something else?"

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-10-2006, 01:02 PM
He made his way to the tubing and saw a group of sith assault soldiers scampering across it. He leapt in the way and brought his ignited lightsaber in a crescent above him, flipping backwars and shutting the bay door, slicing off the remainder of the tubing. He deactivated his lightsaber as he looked out the nearby window at several sith soldiers floating limp in space. Master, one tube is gone. He sent to Alkonium.

JediMaster12
05-10-2006, 03:11 PM
A couple of Sith that were still on board were making their way behind the Jedi that had just cut off the umbilical. Alkea saw it through the shaft and burst through it drawing her lightsaber. She swung with power, disabling them. She turned to the apprentice and said, "Lucky they weren't able to use you as fencing practice otherwise you'd be a kabob."

Greea followed her husband to where the second umbilical was attached. She sensed that one had been cut by the apprentice Matthew but the Sith may be more bold and blast their way on.

Alkonium
05-10-2006, 04:55 PM
"Signal the Republic for backup." Suddenly the ship shook. "Scratch that, it looks like they took out our communications array. Do what you can to help Gamma squad." Komad said to John. He then placed a number of explosives inside the umbilical tube got back in the Republic corridor, sealed the hatch, and set off the explosives.

JediMaster12
05-10-2006, 05:26 PM
Greea said, "There's still a fair amount on board and more likely they will try to dock again. Why I don't know."

steven
05-10-2006, 05:30 PM
"Great" John rushed to fight but stopped to tell the jedi master "Sir, 1 month ago we installed a backup system for the comms, it's hasn't been tested yet but it should, hopefully, work."

Alkonium
05-10-2006, 06:18 PM
"Ok, contact Master Yado down on the planet. Try to get him to set up a base for us." Komad said. Suddenly an announcement came over the comm. "Systems critical. Evacuate immediately." It said. "Alright you heard it, get to the escape pods!" Komad shouted.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-10-2006, 07:26 PM
Matthew stopped halfway to his next destination, listening for the alarms and nodding to himself, making a mad dash to the escape pods, cutting down and Sith he came across with his ignited lightsaber.

Alkonium
05-10-2006, 07:51 PM
Komad sent a message to Greea through the Force. Greea, I can't get to you. Get in an escape pod and we'll meet up on the surface. He said, jumping in an escape pod.

JediMaster12
05-11-2006, 02:25 AM
((Xbx: I was talking to you :xp: It's ok I'll follow through))
Alkea heard the call to get to the escape pods. She made her way back to her ship and came across Greea trying to get to the escape pods. It was clear tha Greea didn't recognize Alkea but she felt something familiar. Alkea said nothing but grabbed Alkea and led the way to an escape pod. She programmed it to get to the surface of Taris and strapped herself in and said nothing. Greea followed suit while sending to Komad, I'm out. I'll meet you there

Jason Skywalker
05-11-2006, 05:12 AM
Reyvan wandered in the depths of space with his Z-95 Headhunter,and was going to Taris.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-11-2006, 09:23 AM
Matthew managed to find an escape pod and leapt in it, sealing it off and pressing the launch button as it jettisoned itself into space, along with several others. I'm out, he sent to Alkea, Komad, and Alkonium, soaring towards the planet.

JediMaster12
05-11-2006, 01:59 PM
((I think you meant Greea since I'm guessing he never met Alkea :xp:))

The ride down was a bumpy one as Alkea guided the pod down to the surface of Taris. Not willing to crash into people, she aimed for a spot that was clear on Taris on the Upper City. The landing was anything but a soft pillow. Alkea powered down everything and opened the hatch. She helped Greea out who stood by while Alkea pulled gear out of the pod. Greea asked, "Who are you? I don't think I've seen you before."
Alkea didn't say anything except, "A Jedi, nothing more."
She then finished gathering the gear and started walking to look for Komad. She hoped he was somewhere.

((Just reminder: Alkea's appearance changed over a course of three years due to exile and hard training))

Alkonium
05-11-2006, 04:43 PM
((Ah. Are you planning on doing some drawings of what Komad, Alkea and Greea look like now?))
Komad's escape pod landed with a hard thud across the Upper City of Taris. When he got out, he looked around and spotted another Republic Escape Pod in the vicinity. Inside was John Ranger, unconcious. He dragged him out of the pod, and carried him to an abandoned apartment nearby.

steven
05-11-2006, 05:03 PM
John woke up with a pounding headache. He seemed to be in a abandoned apartment. As he looked around he noticed Komad keeping a look out through the window. "Where are we?"

Jason Skywalker
05-11-2006, 05:07 PM
Reyvan landed his Z-95 Headhunter on Taris.There he rented an apartment to see what he could dig.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-11-2006, 05:16 PM
His pod had slammed through a building, making it topple over as his pod landed in the undercity, punching through a plate. His pod dug into the ground a few feet as it skidded along the ground, smashing a small tent and stopping outside near a shop. He was picked up outside of his pod by several civilians, bringing them to one of their tents.

Alkonium
05-11-2006, 10:02 PM
"We're in an abandoned apartment on Taris. You were out cold when I found you, so I brought you here." Komad said. "Our first priority is to regroup with the rest of the crew, then we find Master Yado, then we attempt to free the planet, and then we get out of here." He added.

Maverick5770
05-12-2006, 12:46 AM
Dar was highly displeased with the attack. His Admirals Star Desroyer had blown up the Republic cruiser, but the hadn't been fast enough. More than half the ships crew had escaped to the planet on ships or escape pods. He sent a message to his Admiral,"Mobilize the troops schutta!, I want the jedi found and Exterminated! Try not to screw up this time admiral."

steven
05-12-2006, 02:36 AM
"Taris!? Great, just what we need. First of all your going to need to change out of those jedi robes before we go out on those streets."

Jason Skywalker
05-12-2006, 05:29 AM
Reyvan put on some armored clothing,and hid his lightsaber.He started looking around,and found two persons.He could see by their stance they were Jedi.

JediMaster12
05-12-2006, 12:08 PM
((Alkonium: take a number and wait in the queue. I am thinking about it and I have some ideas. Patience. For the Jedi it is time to eat as well :lol: ))

Alkea walked along the streets of Taris with Greea following. She had seen one pod head for the Undercity and guessed that there might be more. She decided to explore the streets. Greea on the other hand sent a message to Komad to tell her that she was safe and where she was, I am here on Taris, the upper city south side. I am with another Jedi

Dar was mad that his plans didn't succeed. He didn't notice Tyrannus had boarded until he said, "Are you sure you want to hunt them down?"

Alkonium
05-12-2006, 04:58 PM
Komad got out of his Jedi Tunic and put on some civilian clothes, keeping his lightsaber well hidden. He then looked back at John. "I have to go. I've just found the location of my wife, and I have to find her." He said, leaving the apartment.

steven
05-12-2006, 05:12 PM
"I'm coming too" John said as he ran after Komad "So where is she?"

Alkonium
05-12-2006, 05:24 PM
"To the south, likely in the cantina." Komad replied. When he left the building he looked at the walkway to see it filled with holes, skidmarks, and most importantly, Republic Escape Pods. "Hmm, this is good, it looks like most of the soldiers escaped." He commented.

JediMaster12
05-12-2006, 05:35 PM
Alkea had led Greea into the cantina. She looked around at the clientele without the intention of causing a ruckus. She went to one of the darker corners to hide amongst the crowd. Greea lost sight of her in one of the lounges and ended up alone for a while. She caught sight of her again when she saw Alkea standing in a corner. She moved near but not too close and kept an eye out for Komad.

Alkonium
05-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Komad entered the cantina, and went directly over to the bartender. "Excuse me, I'm looking for someone. I was told to meet her here." He said. "Real specific." The bartender replied. "Ok, she's a Rodian and a Jedi." Komad added. "Oh yeah, over there." the Bartenter said, pointing to where Greea was. Komad then went over there to find his wife.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-12-2006, 06:24 PM
"Oh master Jedi.. We haven't seen your kind around here lately.." A young woman said, looking at Matthew as he stood, brushing his dark brown and black robes off. "I'm not a Master.. yet.." He said, looking around a little then exiting the ratty tent, watching scavengers pick apart his pod- like he cared. "Alright.. how do I get to the surface..?"

steven
05-13-2006, 04:09 PM
"Master Komad, try best not to let everyone in the bar your a jedi. Jedi's are high but in the stock marget knower days. Especially on a planet like this." John said to Komad after he spoke to bar tender

Jason Skywalker
05-13-2006, 04:40 PM
Reyvan went to the cantina to grab some lost energies.He saw a person telling another to not tell other people he was a Jedi.

"What?Jedi's?Looks like i'm not the only one."said Reyvan.

He then walked up to them.

Alkonium
05-14-2006, 12:36 PM
Komad went over to his wife. "Greea, it's me, Komad. I sort of let it slip that you were a Jedi, so we have to get out of here." He said, attempting not to alarm her too much.

steven
05-14-2006, 01:56 PM
"I suggest we move have. At the moment we need to set-up a base of operations, I suggest the apartment room for the time beeing."

Jason Skywalker
05-14-2006, 04:58 PM
"Hi."-said Reyvan-"I know you are Jedi".

Alkonium
05-14-2006, 06:10 PM
"Alright, but keep quiet about it. Here in Sith Space, anyone, even civilians, are required to shoot and kill Jedi on sight. Like I said before, we have to get out of here before any Sith troops find us." Komad responded.

Jason Skywalker
05-14-2006, 06:14 PM
"Don't worry.I'm a Jedi myself.Wait a minute,are you Komad?"asked Reyvan.

Alkonium
05-14-2006, 07:35 PM
"Yes. My wife and I were leading the crew of the Republic Star Destroyer Spirit of Ithor in an attempt to liberate Taris. Unfortunately, we were ambushed by the Sith, and we were forced to abandon ship, and I only met back up with my wife now in this cantina." Komad replied.

JediMaster12
05-15-2006, 05:04 AM
"Komad, I am not here alone. I met someone aboard the ship before we evacuated. She's over there," and Greea pointed to the corner where Alkea was sitting.
Alkea watched the whole scene where her brother had walked in and inquired about Greea. She hadn't seen him in three years but he hadn't changed much, just his hand where her lightsaber had cut it off. She didn't move but remained where she was sitting and hoped that no one could see her. She was still nervous at meeting fellow Jedi, especially new ones.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-15-2006, 09:30 AM
Matthew stumbled into the Cantina, blaster marks scorched his clothing, but he didn't seem to damaged. "We.. " He said, walking to Komad. "We need to leave- now. I landed in the Undercity..I was attacked..They're up here searching for Jedi right now.."

Alkonium
05-15-2006, 05:36 PM
(@JM12: How hard can it be to recognise a human-Twi'lek hybrid, since I'm pretty sure Komad and Greea would at least have some guess that she was Alkea. There aren't many half-human, half-Twi'leks, and I'm pretty sure that none of them look alike, except maybe siblings.)
"Alright, let's go." Komad said, then going over to Alkea, not knowing it was her. "Listen, my wife told me you're a Jedi, so unless you want to be found out by the Sith, you'd best come with us." He said.

steven
05-15-2006, 05:40 PM
"I'll meet you at the apartment. I'll stop off and gather supplies. Hopefully what credits I have left should be enough."

Jason Skywalker
05-15-2006, 05:51 PM
"I'll come with you.I have a rather large supply of credits.And that's being modest."said Reyvan.

JediMaster12
05-15-2006, 05:53 PM
((Alkonium: I was thinking in terms of time. You never know what could happen. Three years is a long time and considering the environment she was in I just thought...well let's run with it))

"I see three years have improved your looks but I can't say as to mine dear brother," Alkea spoke. She stood her full height and continued, "Time does fly doesn't it?"

Greea knew for certain that it was Alkea. She waited to let her husband say something.

steven
05-15-2006, 06:00 PM
"No thanks. I dont trust you. I'll go alone." He said to Reyvan.

Alkonium
05-15-2006, 06:31 PM
"Yeah, but it is good to see you again, Alkea." Komad said, and then hugged his sister. "Now, we have to get out of here."
Right when they left the cantina, they were confronted by a squad of Sith Troops. "There they are! Kill the Jedi!" The leader shouted out.

JediMaster12
05-15-2006, 06:47 PM
Alkea just looked at them and cocked her brown as if they were bothersome flies. She ignited her blade and stood ready. Greea had hers out and ready to ignite it. Alkea said, "Kill the Jedi? Can't you think of something better than that?"

Alkonium
05-15-2006, 07:03 PM
Komad then activated his lightsaber. Its blade was a unique viridian colour, created after he lost his orange lightsaber on Naboo last year. The Sith Troops fired, Komad twirled his lightsaber in his hand, blocking most of their shots and taking out most of them. Unfortunately another group of reinforcements came in to assist the remaining troops. Then, it seemed as if out of nowhere, the troopers were sniped into submission. Gamma Squad? Komad thought.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-15-2006, 08:35 PM
Matthew walked over the bodies, snatching a rifle from one of the men's bodies and began distributing them. "Might as well go incognito.." He said, taking off his large robe. "Less damage and more concealing than a lightsaber.."

Maverick5770
05-15-2006, 10:36 PM
Admiral Vot was personally leading the hunt and kill mission on Taris. After one squad reported finding the jedi in a local Cantina, Vot ordered every troop to get to that posistion ASAP. Dar would accept failure once, meybe even twice but three would be the end of his admirality. Charging his blaster he moved closer to were the jedi were.

JediMaster12
05-15-2006, 11:04 PM
"I see you haven't lost your touch Komad. Three years have done you good," Tyrannus said as he stepped out of the shadows. He gazed at the brother and sister and continued, "It seems Alkea developed some spine. Exile has been good to her indeed."

((Alkonium:I have a sketch of Alkea three years later. I want to add color. What do you see brother and sister as?))

Alkonium
05-16-2006, 07:47 AM
((Well, I'd say that Komad now has a thicker build, a Jedi Mullet[Obi-Wan's hairstyle in Ep2, and Anakin's in Ep3], his mechanical hand looks real, and he wears a standard Jedi Robe. All I can suggest for Alkea is that her clothes are very muddy and torn up. For both of them I think remember saying black hair.))
"Tyrannus. So, too lazy to take us yourself, and instead you sent these troops? You've lost your touch. Three years ago you were the only Sith Lord with any cunning." Komad said, holding his lightsaber tightly.

JediMaster12
05-16-2006, 12:18 PM
"Stupid fool. You think I want to take you on? I'm glad I didn't connect with you for long the last time we met. You are horrible at judging character," Tyrannus replied. Tyrannus didn't make a move except stand there. He continued, "Besides Sith, Jedi, they are merely titles. I guess you are too stupid to realize that it was Dar that sent them. I have no desire to conquer. At least your sister knew that the last time and could tell that I was doing something that was as old as four thousand years."

Greea raised her head when she heard her brother's name. She wanted desperately to find him and bring him back to the light. She listened to see if Tyrannus would reveal more.

((Alkonium: I need skin color. Are we going Twilek coloring like green, blue, purple or human coloring? I think you might like what I have for Alkea.))

steven
05-16-2006, 12:28 PM
John, with a full bottel, a clothe and a cigerate in hand, walked up behind Komad and wispered "You and the other get out, I'll create a distraction."

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-16-2006, 04:12 PM
Matthew dropped the rifle and sighed. "A Sith lord..?"

Alkonium
05-16-2006, 04:48 PM
((@JM12: I always pictured Komad and Alkea as having a human Caucasian skintone, except for their Lekku, which is the same tone as Aayla Secura's.))
"I believe you, but I don't think Dar would try and kill his brother-in-law or his sister, so I guess that's why he sent these troops to do it. So what do you actually want with us?" Komad asked, still not trusting Tyrannus.

steven
05-16-2006, 04:59 PM
"I once killed a guy who killed his kids and wife because he had trouble sleeping. But of you say so."

JediMaster12
05-16-2006, 10:35 PM
"Perhaps you should ask Alkea. She seems to know quite a bit," Tyrannus said. He wanted the truths to come out.
Alkea was upset at the manuever and choosing her words carefully she said, "He has no loyalties to the Sith or Jedi. He has a unique role to play. It is something he should explain," and she glared at Tyrannus.

Alkonium
05-16-2006, 11:10 PM
"Regardless of who's planning on explaining, we should get off the streets before more Sith Troops arrive." Komad said, putting his lightsaber back on his belt. "John and I have been hiding in an apartment since the destruction of the Spirit of Ithor, so I suggest we go there."

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-16-2006, 11:51 PM
Matthew withdrew his lightsaber, running towards Tyrannus, flipping forward into a vertical slice with is ignited blue saber. His slice quickly being blocked by a fizz of red sparks from Tyrannus. He flipped backwards twice and landed in a crouch, moving to stand. "See.. Red.. As a Leigreks eye.. He's still a Sith.." Matthew said, twirling his lightsaber and deactivating it, sheathing it.

steven
05-17-2006, 02:49 AM
"Never judge a book by it's cover. For all you know he could be cookiee scout and was payed a lightsaber for a few cookiees."

JediMaster12
05-17-2006, 12:58 PM
"Amusing analogy. You must have some stupid Jedi under your command Komad. They reflect your personality and your brains. If you excuse me, I could get back to my duties," and he turned away giving a small kick at Matthew and chuckling.
Alkea watched him leave and shook her head at him as he left. She turned to her brother, "I guess we should get back to the apartment."

steven
05-17-2006, 03:13 PM
"Good idea. I'll go and get the supplys and see if I can gather any information on any marines or crew menbers. While I'm at it I'll try and find Gamma squadron. They could be a massive trump card in this battle."

JediMaster12
05-17-2006, 03:36 PM
"Komad, what else shall we do while we wait?" Alkea asked.

steven
05-17-2006, 04:07 PM
"I suggest you guys should make a plan of what you guys do next. I'll try and find a few maps."

Alkonium
05-17-2006, 05:02 PM
Komad looked back at his sister. "We should look for Master Yado. He was doing reconnaisance here before Greea and I were even assigned to the Spirit of Ithor. If we can find him, we might have a better idea of the playing field. Last time we had contact with him, he was with the Thek family in the Lower City. We should try there."

JediMaster12
05-17-2006, 06:00 PM
"Ok then," and Alkea just shrugged a shoulder and started heading for the section of the Upper City with the elevator to go to the Lower City.

Jason Skywalker
05-17-2006, 06:08 PM
"Hey guys,i'm gonna hang out,to see what i can dig."said Reyvan.

steven
05-17-2006, 06:12 PM
"We need a meet at some place at some time. I'd say at the apartment at midnight."

Alkonium
05-17-2006, 06:19 PM
While on the elevator down, Komad decided to ask Greea about Dar. "Hey Greea, I know your brother left Corellia when you were eleven to join the Sith, but do you really think he'd want us killed?" He asked her.

JediMaster12
05-17-2006, 06:26 PM
"If he fell to the dark side then yes. He never got along with Dad very well and they almost always yelled at each other," Greea replied.
"His hatred consumed him. He no longer distiguishes between the target of his hate," Alkea cut it. She was very intense in her expression.
Greea responded, "How do you know that, Alkea?"
"Tyrannus was once the same way but he turned from it. Now he serves neither Jedi nor Sith. He says he serves the Force. Besides, there are worse things that of pure hatred in a crude matter. I've seen it on Dagobah," Alkea responded. She said nothing more, creating an awkward silence.

Alkonium
05-17-2006, 07:07 PM
"Hmm, it may be harder to redeem him if he joined willingly. I doubt he's going to be happy about you marrying a man of one different species, let alone two different species, if he was trained by Virul." Komad commented. The elevator stopped and the three Jedi got out. Komad thought of the last time a Kaltas was on Taris. It was over four thousand years ago, his ancestor, known as Revan to most, but to his closest friends was known as Kale Kaltas. He and Carth Onasi had entered the Lower City, gaining the allegiance of Gadon Thek, and now, over four millennia later, things had finally come full circle.

JediMaster12
05-17-2006, 08:05 PM
Alkea was oblivious to the nostalgic feeling that her brother was feeling. She was inclined to listen to the suffering of the people living there. Even though the planet had been restored, things didn't really change that much. She could feel it and wondered if that it was how the Exile felt it on Nar Shadaa. She strode ahead towards direction of the elevator that went to the Lower City. She stopped to find some thugs bullying a mother and her children for some money. Normally Tyrannus would have disproved of such things but children was of an entirely different matter. She marched right up to them and said, "Leave them alone."

Alkonium
05-17-2006, 10:38 PM
The leader of the Aqualish thugs looked at Alkea. "Why should we listen to some crossbred offworlder? This is our city, not yours." He said. Komad then walked up to them, waving his hand. "You want to leave them alone." He said. "We want to leave them alone." The thug replied. "You want to go home and rethink your lives." Komad added, waving his hand again. "We want to go home and rethink our lives." The Aqualish replied, leaving the area. Komad then went over to the Ithorian woman and her children. "Are you alright?" He asked.

JediMaster12
05-18-2006, 04:14 AM
Alkea handed a few credits to the Ithorian woman, not saying much but she smiled. The Ithorian thanked them both. She spoke especially to Alkea saying, "The wound you carry must be healed. You must let go."
Alkea just smiled rather and patted the her child's head and walked away towards Javyaar's Cantina. She was sure that someone there may have some information. The Ithorian watched Alkea and spoke to Komad and Greea, "She must let go. You must tell her that. She will do great things but will be crippled if she doesn't let him go. Again I thank you," and she herded her children towards their apartment.

Jason Skywalker
05-18-2006, 04:24 AM
Meanwhile,Reyvan was in Javyaar's Cantina,and things were not pretty.Some Mercenaries found that he was a Jedi,and there were some Bounty Hunters there.Reyvan quickly rose his lightsaber,and deflected the blaster shots,but he wasn't going to stay like that too long.

Alkonium
05-19-2006, 08:40 AM
Komad saw Reyvan run out of the cantina with Mercenaries and Bounty Hunters chasing after him, so he force pushed the group and activated his lightsaber. "Javyar's Cantina suddenly doesn't seem like a good idea." He said.

JediMaster12
05-19-2006, 12:29 PM
Alkea rolled her eyes and said nothing and instead continued to walk down the streets. She said nothing but kept a slight pace aways. She headed for the elevator to head to the Undercity but kept an eye out for anyone from the Republic.

Alkonium
05-22-2006, 06:09 PM
Gamma Squad continued searching through the Lower City, reluctant to removed their heavy armour, due to the fact that under, they were exactly identical to each other. "Niner, do a quick recon, and keep rifle handy." Blade said to Niner. Niner then snuck around the corner to check for hostiles. Instead, he found Komad, Alkea, and Greea. "Boss, I've found three Jedi. It appears to be Master Kaltas, as well as his wife, and who I think is his sister." Niner said to Blade.

JediMaster12
05-22-2006, 06:44 PM
Alkea spotted Gamma squad and signaled with her hand. She didn't raise it in case someone was watching but waited until they could join them. She asked "What's your status?"

((Alkonium: new drawings are up. Take a looksie. I hope Komad came out ok))

Alkonium
05-22-2006, 07:17 PM
((Saw them, very impressive, although the lightsaber blades are the wrong colour. You yourself stated that Alkea's lightsaber has a silver blade, and Komad's lightsaber blade is viridian.))
Blade signaled back. "Demo's leg is broken, but aside from that, we're good." He said. "And don't worry, we've cleared out the streets." He added. Komad then signalled them. "Have you found any other crew members?" He asked. "No sir, we have had no contact with any other Republic soldiers. Permission to go to the Upper City to provide Demo with medical attention?" Blade asked. "Granted. Do you require escort?" Komad replied. "Yes sir." Demo answered.

JediMaster12
05-22-2006, 08:08 PM
((Sorry about that. I forgot))
"Who are you? Have we met before?" Alkea asked. She naturally asked for staus but didn't quite recognize the squad.

Alkonium
05-22-2006, 08:27 PM
"Actually we have." Niner replied. "Three years ago, during the Battle of Rhen Var, Komad enlisted our help in finding you and Greea inside the Reaper, as well as permanently taking that ship out of commission. We succeeded in our part of the mission, while Komad succeeded in finding you, and I think you can piece it together from there." Komad then commented. "Perhaps you should go with them, to get more acquainted?" He said to his sister.

JediMaster12
05-22-2006, 09:34 PM
Alkea looked at her brother with a look that was confused yet something different about it. She nodded and turned to Niner and said, "Lead the way."

Alkonium
05-23-2006, 08:29 AM
"Go on without me, you'd be of more use to Master Kaltas and his wife." Demo said to the rest of Gamma Squad. "Very well, Demo." Blade replied. After the group split up, Demo took off his helmet and decided to talk to Alkea. "I hope you don't think it rude of me, but I'd like to know something that none of the squad could ever get out of Komad. Which of your parents was the human, and which was the Twi'lek?" He asked, immediately nervous he had said something wrong.

JediMaster12
05-24-2006, 01:28 AM
((Alkonium: Dad was Twilek right?))
Alkea looked at Demo. It had been a long time since anyone asked her that. She wasn't sure as to why this Gamma squad soldier was asking so she answered his question with another, "Why do you want to know?"
She had asked it gently so he wouldn't feel afraid or embarrassed. She didn't know if it was because she was a Jedi.

Alkonium
05-24-2006, 08:01 AM
((No, Dad was human, Mom was Twi'lek))
"Just trying get to know you better. If how much the squad's been working with your brother and his wife is any indication, we'll be seeing a lot more of each other. Plus I was trying to make conversation." Demo replied. "I should probably take off my armour, to avoid drawing attention to myself."
Komad, Greea, and the rest of Gamma squad then arrived in the Undercity, hoping to find a sign of any members of the crew. Instead, they found a rather vicious pack of Rakghouls waiting for them. Komad activated his lightsaber, Gamma Squad started firing off their blasters.

JediMaster12
05-24-2006, 03:47 PM
Greea drew her lightsaber and used Force Push to push away one Rakghoul. When the others attacked, she went into a defensive position striking when Komad dodged. They were tough to kill considering the types of creatures they were.

"You're right. You stand out like a night light with that armour though I don't know how you are going to go about carrying it," Alkea responded. That gave her time to think a bit and she decided that it wasn't going to hurt to say anything. She spoke again, "Mom was a Twilek. Dad's human."

Alkonium
05-24-2006, 04:55 PM
"Ah, at least you had parents. I was created in the cloning vats of Kamino from a composite of DNA from various Republic soldiers 23 years ago." Demo replied. "So where have you been since the Battle of Rhen Var? If you're as powerful as Komad says you are, we could have wiped the Sith off the face of the galaxy." He added.
"Master Kaltas, I may not be the demolitions expert, but I see a weak spot in the ceiling above us, which if hit, should crush and kill most of the Rakghouls." Niner said to Komad. "No, too much risk for it to hit us." Komad replied. "We have no choice but to fight our way through all of them."

steven
05-24-2006, 05:00 PM
"Die you ugly b******" Shouted John from behind as he opened fire on the Rakghouls, behind him were three other marines, all them firing apon the Rakghouls. The marine weaponary seemed to tear through the diseased mutants.

Xbx_Inthusiast
05-24-2006, 05:07 PM
((I really havn't posted here because Matthew's presence has only really been recognized once. Eventually i'll come back in later when the plot point concerns him. Lets say he disappeared..))

JediMaster12
05-24-2006, 05:33 PM
Alkea paused. This was the first time she even acknowledged her whereabouts to anyone. She spoke rather low, "I...I was away, exiled. Not by my brother but by myself."

Alkonium
05-24-2006, 06:04 PM
"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry. If you don't want to talk about it that's fine. This looks like the elevator to the Upper City." Demo replied. "From some intel Slicer found, there's a doctor nearby who's secretly a Republic sympathiser. I recommend we go there."

JediMaster12
05-24-2006, 08:29 PM
"No you weren't prying. It was something I haven't dealed with fully. Is it wise that we separate from the group?" Alkea asked.

Alkonium
05-24-2006, 10:48 PM
"I think so. With my injured leg I'd just slow them down, and a large group taking a single person to a medical facility would be pretty conspicuous." Demo replied. "I may just a clone commando, but I think that if you talked to someone about your exile, you'd probably feel better about it."

JediMaster12
05-25-2006, 01:51 PM
Alkea led the commando to the elevator to go back to the Upper City. She replied, "Some parts are painful. I mean, how can you talk about someone you loved who died?"

Greea struck with her lightsaber at the rakghouls. She remembered learning of them through the old holovids and tried to kill them quickly. She said to Komad, "Do you think we should call Matthew?"

steven
05-25-2006, 02:48 PM
Over all the diseased mutants, John called "Master Komand. There are more coming. We can't kill all these rakghouls and there are more coming. Our weapons are pretty effective against the mutants, we'll attempt to make a clearing for you to run through. Dammit, I feel like we're fighting every single rakghoul on this whole, entire god damm planet."

There was a fimilar, female wisper in Komads here, it told him "go with the marines. Many sith storm troopers are heading this way and if you don't escape you shall die."
As Komand listened to the voice a strange chill went through Komads spin.

Jason Skywalker
05-25-2006, 03:00 PM
Reyvan was slaughtering many Rakghouls.One by one,slash by slash.After it was over,Reyvan thought to himself.

"Man,this never ends."

Then came more.

Alkonium
05-25-2006, 04:50 PM
"I'll tell you how. You're not the only one who has loved and lost. See, not all clones are created from the same DNA, and not all clones are the same gender. In fact, five years ago, a female clone commando was the leader of Gamma Squad. Her name was ... Amidala. Not long after Gamma Squad was formed, we fell in love. Unfortunately, the Kaminoans found out about this, and had Amidala transferred to another Squad, and put Blade in her place. For a long time I hated Blade and how he had replaced my beloved, especially after I had learned of her death on Onderon. Now I respect and admire Blade as leader of Gamma Squad and as a person, but I still remember Amidala." Demo replied.
Komad listened to the voice of his mother's ghost "Alright, let's head out with the marines. We're outnumbered, and it's obvious that they're the last survivors." Komad said, deactivating his lightsaber and making his way to the elevator back to the Lower City.

Maverick5770
05-25-2006, 11:56 PM
((I would really appreciate it if someone else could take Dar, I'm busy as hell with school right now. If not lets say he has gone out into the outer rim))

JediMaster12
05-26-2006, 01:40 PM
Alkea was quiet for a bit as they made their way to the medical facility, slowly but surely. She then spoke, "He's name was Scooter. He wore a white robe of the Jedi. I don't really know where he came from. He betrayed us in a way but I still loved him and I think he loved me too. He killed himself to destroy the spirit of Virul who had possessed me first and then him. The last words he said to me were, 'I guess I'm not getting paid.' He smiled at me and then he died."

steven
05-26-2006, 02:48 PM
"Master Komand. I'm so glad your allive. We really need to talk. I think I've found a way of sending a message to the republic." John said as they reached the elivator "Theres a small communations satalite attached to the sith civilian housing center for families of soldiers who are fighting in the war. It used to send messages to love ones. If we hack into it, we can atleast one message to the republic."

Alkonium
05-26-2006, 05:36 PM
"Alright, though I doubt what good it would do. We came in with a Star Destroyer and we were annihilated. Unless they send a battle fleet, it'll be more of the same, but it's worth a shot." Komad replied.
"Virul. Until he was killed by Kalla Vel three years ago, I swore revenge on him for killing Amidala, a revenge I never got." Demo replied, then limping into the medical facility.

steven
05-26-2006, 06:08 PM
"A Star Destroyer is massive. However if they came by smaller transports, they'd be able to rescue us and establish a base here."

Alkonium
05-26-2006, 06:40 PM
(@steven:think you might want the part of Dar, since Maverick5770 is too busy?)
"Ok, we'll send Gamma Squad as soon as Demo and Alkea get back." Komad replied.
"Thank you doctor." Demo said as soon as the doctor in the medical facility repaired his leg. "No thank you, any soldier for the Republic is welcome here." The doctor replied. Once Demo and Alkea were outside the facility, the got a message from Komad. "We need you back here now, we've just received some important information from John." He said.

JediMaster12
05-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Alkea heard the message from her brother. She was kind of sorry that their conversation was going to get cut short so she decided to make the best of it, "Revenge is never the best way to go. It consumes you. I ran away but that didn't help either. What is one to do to continue?"

((Hey Alkonium, nice avatar. I wonder where I could get one just like that :lol: ))

Alkonium
05-26-2006, 11:34 PM
"I've realised that it's best to move on and learn from the experience. Gain widsom from it, not anger." Demo replied, now easily walking on both legs. "We should get back down to the Lower City, we both know Komad doesn't like to be kept waiting."
When they regrouped with everyone else, Demo decided to talk with Komad alone. "Komad, there is something important I wanted to talk to you about." He said. "Yes, go on." Komad replied. "You are my commanding officer, so I wanted to make sure that you do not have a problem with me having any feelings for your sister." Demo explained. "No, of course not. In fact, I'm glad." Komad responded. "What?" Demo replied, surprised by Komad's response. "Yes, I think it would help both of you." Komad replied. "Thank you Master."

Jason Skywalker
05-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Reyvan killed the last one of them and went back to his Lower City apartment.He washed himself,and went to the Cantina.

JediMaster12
05-27-2006, 12:58 PM
Brother are you trying to set me up on a date? Alkea sent through the Force. It was first time in a long time that she teased him. She liked the soldier and she felt she could let go but wasn't sure. She wasn't quite ready to be that sociable and she wasn't sure on whether or not ot trust in love again.

Alkonium
05-27-2006, 02:12 PM
Yes, but it wasn't my idea, it was Demo's. Don't worry, if you're uncomfortable about it, he can't right now, since he's got an important job to do with the rest of Gamma Squad. Komad sent back through the Force.

Jason Skywalker
05-27-2006, 05:24 PM
Reyvan sat at and said to the Bartender:

"Hey,give me a shot of Juma Juice and keep them coming."

"Yes sir.It will be 25 credits."said the bartender.

Reyvan handed the money and started drinking.

"This is getting boring and unpredictable.I wonder what will happen" thought Reyvan.Then,some Bounty Hunters tried to shot him but Reyvan ignited his lightsaber and deflected the blasts.

"I'm never going to this cantina again!" thought Reyvan to himself.

JediMaster12
05-28-2006, 12:26 PM
Greea felt the exchange but didn't hear it. She was glad that Alkea was opening up again. She just squeesed her husband's hand as her way of understanding.
Alkea looked at her brother and asked, "Where do we go from here?"

Alkonium
05-28-2006, 12:41 PM
"We're going to create a diversion near the entrance to the Sith Housing Complex, allowing Gamma Squad to sneak in and inform the Republic of our present situation." Komad replied.
"Don't worry, Alkea. I'll be back, I do this all the time." Demo said to Alkea and then rejoined his squad.

steven
05-29-2006, 02:51 PM
"Why sneak when I can just as easily walk through? You lot look like jedi and republicans. I don't.
"You lot have classic clone characterists" He said at the Gamma Squad
"Your head tales and injuries give you away." He said to the jedi.
"I don't. I look just any ordinary bloke who's just had a few drinks. And this way you have a chance to flirt with the bomber."

Alkonium
05-29-2006, 05:02 PM
"I doubt they'd simply let you walk in and access the communications satellite, so I recommend that we get ahold of one of their uniforms, and then we send someone dressed in the Sith Uniform in there to access the communications array. Of course, it would have to be a male human, since otherwise the armour wouldn't fit, and the Sith would be very suspicious." Komad replied. "I agree." Blade added. "I recommend John go, he's the least recognisable out of any of us."

steven
05-29-2006, 05:07 PM
"Great Idea. And with the suit I can proberly sabotarge the sith's facitallties. So how are we going get one?"

Alkonium
05-29-2006, 05:21 PM
"Somehow we'll get one off a Sith Stormtrooper. This is going to be difficult since they'd notice damage on the armour. Any ideas?" Komad replied.

steven
05-30-2006, 04:48 AM
"Nope. Not at all. If only we had a jedi who could use jedi mind trick. Oh wait, we have two jedi who can use jedi mind trick."

Alkonium
05-30-2006, 07:51 AM
"Three actually: my wife is also a Jedi, but I think Alkea should go for this job." Komad replied.

JediMaster12
05-30-2006, 12:05 PM
Alkea had cocked her eyebrow at John when he commented on flirting. She detested crude jokes at her expense and had detested them more since she had left. She ignored the brute and listened to the banter to figure out what to do about obtaining a Sith uniform. She looked at her brother incredulously and asked, "Why me?"

steven
05-30-2006, 12:08 PM
"Why not you? I'm sure Demo wouldn't mind you leaving him for a few minutes to get us a sith suit. If you need any help, Danny here," He said patting a marine on the back "Is great with distraction."

JediMaster12
05-30-2006, 04:22 PM
Alkea cringed at John's comment inwardly. She was thoroughly annoyed right now and it wsa starting to show in more ways than one. Some of the debris they were standing near was starting to shake. Alkea became aware with what she was doing and calmed down. She said, "Alright then. Where are we heading?" Her voice had a little edge in it.

Alkonium
05-30-2006, 04:41 PM
"Alright, here's the plan: there's a cantina nearby where many Sith Troopers go when off duty. Normally, they'd be resistant to a Jedi Mind Trick, but depending on how drunk they are, persuading them will be much easier. Now, all you need to do is find the drunkest Sith Trooper in there, and persuade him to give you his armour." Komad replied. "Or you could start a drinking contest, keeping yourself sober with the Force, and by the time you opponent has passed out, just pick up his armour and leave."

steven
05-30-2006, 05:21 PM
"Thats a good idea. And easy, I could send one of my marines to do that. You jedi should save your energy"

Alkonium
05-30-2006, 05:28 PM
"Ok, that should work. Tell him to meet us outside the cantina once he's got the armour." Komad replied.

steven
05-30-2006, 06:18 PM
John turned around to one of the Marines standing behind him "meet us outside the cantina once he's got the armour"

JediMaster12
05-30-2006, 09:19 PM
The debris had managed to stop shaking and Alkea calmed down. She said, "If you want to approach a male and drunken trooper, the best way to do it is with finesee. Believe me, nothing is more powerful than the smile of a woman." She looked at Komad and ask, "What do you think? That way nobody gets drunk over nothing."

Alkonium
05-30-2006, 10:47 PM
"That's why I recommended you in the first place." Komad replied. He then looked back at the marine John sent. "Change of plans: Alkea's going instead." He said.

steven
05-31-2006, 05:36 AM
"Fine, I want you to go with her, as backup." He said to his marine and then turned back to Komad "what are we going while we're waiting?"

JediMaster12
05-31-2006, 06:34 PM
Alkea replied for her brother, "He will be waiting."

Alkonium
05-31-2006, 08:12 PM
"Yeah, good luck in there." Komad said back to Alkea as he watched her enter the cantina.
Back in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, Alkonium knelt before a statue of his wife. "My love, I fear the worst. Our son may have been killed in an attempt to liberate the planet of Taris, and our daughter is still in self-exile on Dagobah. Did they mature enough in the absence? How do we know they still knew to stay away from the Dark Side?" He asked, knowing he would get a response, although his wife had been dead for thirteen years.

JediMaster12
05-31-2006, 10:04 PM
Akea entered the cantina and immediately she wrinkled her nose. She disliked alcohol and here it was like a permanent haze hovering everywhere. I am going to desperately need a shower after this she thought to herself. She walked in and scanned for any obvious Sith and hoped to Force that the plan would work.

Meanwhile, Greea whispered to Komad asking, "Did you notice how the debris shook when John said something to her? It was almost as if she were annoyed, maybe angry."

Alkonium
05-31-2006, 10:12 PM
"Yes, it was very unsettling to me. Now I really want to know what was going on Dagobah for the past three years and what sort of influence Tyrannus was on her. I'm also now interested in what kind of power she, and for that matter I, would have, since we have the same midi-chlorian count, given the proper training. But of course, my midi-chlorian count is still nothing compared to yours." Komad replied. "I do hope she's alright in there. She never did like alcohol, and Tarisian Ale is some of the worst liquor in the galaxy."

JediMaster12
06-01-2006, 01:49 PM
Alkea managed to find a few off duty Siths who looked like they were just chillin'. She had handed her lightsaber to Komad before entering since the reaction would not be favorable if she had brought it in. She siddled up and played cutsey with them though their breath nearly wanted to make her vomit. She managed to keep them at arms length while getting invited to a party later in the evening. She smiled a pretty smile and left with the datapad information in her hand remembering to turn around and smile saying, see ya there." She headed towards the door and rolled her eyes. I hope I don't have to go in there again. She came out of the cantina and held the datapad in her hand and said, "We've hit a jackpot."

While Alkea was in the cantina Greea was talking to Komad, "I sensed no deception from Tyrannus. In fact I think he may have been the reason she came back. I think John may have hit a nerve of hers for she was throughly annoyed when he spoke."

Alkonium
06-01-2006, 04:47 PM
"It's not deception if the topic never comes up, meaning he was neither telling the truth nor lies about what happened on Dagobah, because he told us nothing. I feel that all is not all as it seems." Komad replied, then noticed that Alkea had returned from the cantina. "How did it go in there?" He asked, handing his sister's lightsaber back to her.

steven
06-01-2006, 05:38 PM
"She doesn't have a suit. Personally, we should of just found some lone sentry and used a confussion grenade or something."

JediMaster12
06-02-2006, 03:28 AM
Alkea glared at the soldier and replied while holding out the datapad, "Let's just say that we are invited to a party. They will have the uniforms there. Minimal bloodshed."

steven
06-02-2006, 05:58 AM
"Great, so then we charge into the party, take the suits and leave behind some sort of explosive. Because I dont know about you lot but I'd feel better if there were less sith troopers to deal with."

Alkonium
06-02-2006, 07:30 AM
"Bad idea. That would only draw out more Sith Troops, likely overwhelming us. However, there are alternatives to fighting. I suggest we slip a sedative into their drinks, while we appear to actually be drinking." Komad replied.

JediMaster12
06-02-2006, 12:10 PM
"Excuse me brother," Alkea said with a slight sauciness in her voice, "they will more likely have Tarisian ale. If you remember, that stuff is extremely potent. They'll be passed out after three drinks."
Alkea didn't know why but she was thoroughly annoyed with the bloodthirsty soldier. She took a glance at Demo and she calmed down. He understood her pain and she thought that maybe with his help, she could let go.

steven
06-02-2006, 01:00 PM
"While they'll sober up at some point, they'll get back to work and possibly shoot us. I say we kill them or atleast infect them with some illness that stops them working."

JediMaster12
06-02-2006, 01:42 PM
"They'll be too passed out. In fact even if they do wake up, more likely they'll see Pink Banthas dancing across the room." Alkea was thoroughly annoyed and wished that she had just stayed on Dagobah. At least Tyrannus didn't irk her. He may be blunt but at least he was honest about things. She almost wanted to send the debris she had been shaking earlier at the soldier but glancing at her brother she decided not to though her annoyance was still plastered in her eyes.

steven
06-02-2006, 01:48 PM
"They'll soon be a possible threat. Maybe not today, but that some point they'll kill someone, perhabs one of us, perhabs a jedi, perhabs some kid who want to fetch they're they're lost ball.." Said John, his bloodthirst for sith blood begining to take over.

JediMaster12
06-02-2006, 04:40 PM
Alkea couldn't stand it anymore and got directly into John's face, her dark eyes flashing. Her voice was firm and controlled, "You better curb that bloodlust or you may find yourself shoved off a platform. There is no reason to kill anyone. Rules of engagement will be better. No one firing unless fired upon. Got it?"

steven
06-02-2006, 04:57 PM
"You don't scare me jedi! And there is a war going on if you haven't noticed. They're the enemy! If they were in our poistion they wouldn't wait to kill us!" John said darkly looking straight into her eyes.
"Hey hey hey!" Said one of the marines and pulled her back "You two arguing isn't helping!"

Alkonium
06-02-2006, 04:58 PM
Komad sensed that something was not right with John. "That is not the way of the Jedi, or the Republic. To kill Sith in cold blood would bring us down to their level, something I will not do, and will not allow anyone under my command to do so either. To draw first blood is a victory in itself for the Sith. Remember what I said before, there are alternatives to fighting, and I hope to do that by redeeming the Dark Lord of the Sith himself." He said. "We should get moving."

JediMaster12
06-03-2006, 03:15 AM
Alkea was still glaring at John. She never removed her gaze until he turned away. She said to Komad, "Well said Brother. We have to get to the Upper City. That's where the party is going to be." She then took firm steps heading back to the elevator. She passed Demo and her hard face softened slightly almost as if she were trying to apologize.

Greea watched Alkea head for the elevator. She gave her husband's hand a squeeze and sent through their bond, He shouldn't have done that and neither should have she. Maybe a brother/sister talk will help. I am worried.

Alkonium
06-03-2006, 12:45 PM
I agree, I'll try to talk to her soon. Komad said back to his wife, also worrying about his sister. He then entered the elevator back up to the Upper City. While in the elevator he try asking Alkea about what happened to her on Dagobah. "Alkea, after you caused that debris to shake earlier, Greea and I have been wondering what happened to you on Dagobah." He said.

Jason Skywalker
06-03-2006, 06:43 PM
Reyvan finaly escaped and went to the Upper City.

JediMaster12
06-04-2006, 10:55 AM
Alkea had a feeling that the question would come up. She sighed slightly and ran her fingers through her hair. She said, "I have been training. Living among deadly creatures alters your sense of survival." She was nervous and uncomfortable. Tyrannus had told her once that if she couldn't control her temper, all her hard work would have been for nothing.

Alkonium
06-04-2006, 04:59 PM
The elevator then stopped at the Upper City, where the group was confronted by a group of Sith Sentry Droids. Komad activated his lightsaber and held it in a traditional Soresu defensive stance, ready to block the droids' blaster bolts.

steven
06-04-2006, 05:05 PM
John quickly took cover behind what little space between the elivator door and the elivator wall "They're not firing, odd." John said after half a minute, "Maybe somethings wrong with them. Anyhow, you should disable them before they get the chance."

Alkonium
06-04-2006, 05:21 PM
"I don't think so. I think that Dar knows we're here and who we are. I do agree with you, however, that we should disable them, but I'm guessing that they will fire on us if we try, so I think it would be best to destroy them." Komad replied.

JediMaster12
06-05-2006, 05:17 AM
"No need Kaltas. What Dar doesn't know won't kill him," and Tyrannus stepped out from behind the droids. He looked at Komad, "Besides. What better way to infiltrate than to have a couple of droids that formerly belong to the enemy?"
Alkea stared at the scene. She wasn't worried about the droids but more curious and suspicious as to why Tyrannus was getting involved. He did what he pleased but always to keep things in balance. She had seen that. Why he was exerting so much energy to help them, she had no idea and frankly, it made her suspicious.
Tyrannus noticed her staring and said, "I wonder if your sister shares everythign like she used to or is she merely hiding it?"

steven
06-05-2006, 11:13 AM
John, still pointing his blaster riffle at the droids asked, quite simpely "Who the hell are you?"

JediMaster12
06-05-2006, 12:36 PM
Tyrannus looked at the trigger happy idiot and said, "Someone that Kaltas knows very well you trigger happy fool. Besides there is no way to get where you need to go without the droids. What is one Sith uniform going to do for you?"
Alkea just stared at Tyrannus. She seemed to be saying with her eyes, Don't provoke him though she knew that Tyrannus did what he pleased.

steven
06-05-2006, 12:43 PM
"Trigger happy fool? I've been insulted worse by a drunk Rodian. And what the hell has it got to do with you?"

JediMaster12
06-05-2006, 03:42 PM
"Yes you have been called worse and killed for far less but you are still a fool," Tyrannus replied. He smirked a bit and patted a droid on its shoulder. He then said, "I have a vested interest but it doesn't mean I'm on your side or anybody's. Komad there knows. We've met before."

Alkonium
06-05-2006, 05:09 PM
"If you really want to help us, tell us how we can contact the Republic so we can get off this planet." Komad said. "Couldn't I just shoot him now?" Niner asked. "As much as I'd like to say yes, no." Komad replied.

JediMaster12
06-05-2006, 05:15 PM
"I always knew you wanted to kill me Komad and I let you nearly get me a couple of times. You could never accept the fact that maybe there are some who don't see things in black or white. Your sister was better at it and she picked up a few habits along the way," Tyrannus responded. Then leaning on the droid and pointing in a direction he said, "By the way, the route you are looking for is that way. You'll need the droids and the Sith uniform to get what you need. As to transport, figure it out. I'm not going to babby you all the way." With that said he turned and disappeared into the crowd.
Alkea was watching him leave and she braced herself for the rain of questions Komad would more likely send her way.

Alkonium
06-05-2006, 05:36 PM
"I know you're expecting me to start asking you a lot of questions, but I'm not going to. I'm starting to think that Tyrannus might neither be an enemy or an ally, and I'm not too sure if he's good or evil anymore. All I know is that we have to get those Sith Uniforms so we can alert the Republic." Komad said to his sister.

JediMaster12
06-05-2006, 06:35 PM
Alkea didn't say anything but looked at him. Her eyes and the Force said, Thank you. Aloud she said, "It's in his nature to make you question everything. I don't think he's a normal sentient, but I think for once we should take his advice. Besides the party should be started by now and it won't do us any good to get in and transmit without a proper disguise."

Alkonium
06-05-2006, 06:53 PM
"I agree, and since we're already wearing civilian clothing, I suggest we go there now." Komad replied. He then called an airtaxi to take them to the party.

JediMaster12
06-06-2006, 01:09 PM
Alkea said, "Maybe Gamma squad or what's his face John can stay with the droids. It'll look silly and suspicious if we have a couple of Sith droids with us and we are not under arrest."
"I agree," replied Greea.

Alkonium
06-06-2006, 04:54 PM
(Does anyone want to take the part of Dar until Maverick5770 can get back with us?)
"Sure, we could keep an eye on the droids, or I could slice into them and shut them down." Slicer suggested.
"That might work better. We won't have to worry about them at all this way." Komad commented. "Think you can take care of it?" He then asked.
"Sure, should be easy." Slicer replied.
"Good." Komad responded, getting on the airtaxi with his sister and his wife.

JediMaster12
06-07-2006, 04:03 AM
Tyrannus watched them leave. He was tired of this double play but someone has to keep the balance.
Alkea sat quietly. Her thoughts drifted to that time three years ago when Scooter killed himself to save them. She thought of her training and how Tyrannus showed her no mercy when he taught her some new techniques. She thought of Demo. It was this last thought that had her occupied as she thought of how much they had in common.

Alkonium
06-07-2006, 09:05 AM
Komad decided to ask Greea a serious question. "Greea, lately I've been wondering something. If we wanted to have children, could we?" He asked.

steven
06-07-2006, 11:01 AM
(Does anyone want to take the part of Dar until Maverick5770 can get back with us?)

((Yeah I am. I haven't posted as him because there was no need))

JediMaster12
06-07-2006, 12:59 PM
Alkea let out a sound that was similar to a snicker but more of a snort of surprise. Greea said nothing but looked at Komad. Rather stupidly she said, "What?"
Alkea looked at him with a look that said, 'What brought this up?'

Alkonium
06-07-2006, 04:42 PM
Komad looked back at his sister. "I don't know, it could have been you and Demo, which got me thinking about my future with Greea, and whether or not it's possible for us to take the next step. I know that a Human and a Twi'lek can have children, so I've been thinking about whether it's possible for a Human-Twi'lek hybrid and a Rodian to have children." He replied. The airtaxi then stopped and set down on the ground. Komad then stepped out of the speeder.

JediMaster12
06-07-2006, 05:39 PM
Greea was starting to blush and Alkea was blushing even harder. She never considered love again. Demos did awaken her back to life from the death she had subjected to herself for three years. She was still blushing when she asked, "Is this the right time to ask that now? And what makes you think Demo and I?" Her voice drifted.

Alkonium
06-07-2006, 06:22 PM
"You're right this is hardly the right time to talk about it. It is something Greea and I should discuss alone on Coruscant. We should get back to the mission. Wait, we did leave our lightsabers behind, right?" Komad replied.

JediMaster12
06-07-2006, 08:41 PM
"No," Alkea said and held up three in her hands. "I pickpocketed them off ya and hid them in my bag. There was no need to announce anything," and she put them back in securely fastening the strap. She led the way to apartment according to the directions on her datapad.

Alkonium
06-07-2006, 10:35 PM
"Careful, if they see them this'll be over real quick, and we may meet Greea's brother a lot sooner than we'd like." Komad replied. "I for one am surprised they haven't recognised us yet." He added.

JediMaster12
06-08-2006, 03:55 PM
alkea said nothing as she made her way to the apartment. She had been suspicious but from the looks of the guy she flirted with, he was nothing more than a junior officer. They wouldn't be able to tell the sifference between a Jedi and a civilian unless it jumped up and bit them. She voiced softly, "They are junior officers. More easier to trick."
The halls were quiet as she led the way. She stopped outside a door and could clearly hear music on the other side of the door. She touched her land lightly on the door and closed her eyes.

Alkonium
06-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Komad quietly attempted to look casual while waiting for most of the Sith officers to drink themselves to unconsciousness, every now and then having to tell some of the officers that he was married. He spotted Greea. "I can't believe how many Sith find a half Twi'lek attractive. How are you handling yourself?" He asked her.

JediMaster12
06-09-2006, 02:19 AM
Greea was rather disgusted at the display of drunkeness and she showed it on her face and sent through her bond to Komad, Much better at keeping the hounds at bay though I might say you are enjoying the attention. THe last comment was meant to tease him.
Alkea found the junior officer that she had talked to and she trying desperately to keep his hands off her. No one had touched her that personally for the last three years and she certainly didn't want to with a drunken bore. She smiled sweetly and kept pouring drinks until they all passed out. Sighing a breath of relief, she policed the equipment bags and came up with three Sith uniforms. She walked back to where Komad and Greea were waiting.

Alkonium
06-09-2006, 08:25 AM
"We should get out of here, before anyone thinks we had anything to do with the unconscious Sith troopers." Komad said once he saw that Alkea had the uniforms. "Let's meet back up with John at Gamma Squad, it's time we freed this planet."

JediMaster12
06-09-2006, 12:02 PM
Alkea said nothing but quickly packed the uniforms in her bag. It was bad enough that they had been in the company of Sith. What would make it worse is to get caught with uniforms. She replied to Komad, "We should meet up at the apartment. We can decide from there."

Alkonium
06-09-2006, 06:13 PM
"Ok. Let's go." Komad replied and tried to call an airspeeder to take them back to the apartment.

JediMaster12
06-09-2006, 08:03 PM
Once in the speeder, Alkea slipped Komad's and Greea's lightsabers back on their belts without them noticing. She actually started to think about what Komad said about her and Demo. She was teasing when she asked if he was trying to set her up but she wasn't sure of herself. This is weakness, she thought to herself, Tyrannus would've ridiculed me for showing weakness. Show weakness and the enemy can exploit you. She didn't realize that Greea was listening in onto her thoughts. Greea sent her concern through the Force to Komad.

Alkonium
06-09-2006, 08:43 PM
I know, I could sense all of it. I for one feel we should not be prying in another person's mind unless necessary. If she wanted us to hear it, she would have said it out loud, so we should respect her privacy. Komad sent back to his wife. The speeder then stopped at the apartment building where the group was hiding.

JediMaster12
06-12-2006, 01:31 PM
Maybe so but I fear that if you don't talk to her, never mind Greea dropped it as they entered the apartment. She couldn't put her finger on it but she didn't want Alkea to become bitter and resentful. She put her hand to her belt and noticed that her lightsaber was back. She realized that Alkea must have put them back when no one was looking.
Alkea entered the apartment first and flung three uniforms on the table. She ignored the Sith droids as she went to an overstuffed chair and sat down and rew her legs up and hugged her knees. She said expectantly at her brother, "Well, what's the plan?"

Alkonium
06-12-2006, 04:55 PM
"Ok, here's the plan: John and two members of Gamma squad will enter the compound, wearing the Sith Armour. They will then access the communications satellite and send a distress call to Coruscant." Komad said. "Then we'll wait for reinforcements to arrive."

steven
06-12-2006, 05:10 PM
The clones and marine stood silently. John was the first to speak"I've got some bad news. Slicer here was able to slice into a computer consel outside a sith base and through that we were able to hook up with most systems inside there base. Inculding there interstella satalites. Just to see what ships they have there and... well have you ever heard of the star destoryer known as 'The Sith's Servant'?"

Alkonium
06-12-2006, 05:31 PM
(@steven:I suggest you change the name of the star destroyer, since you're referring to a real world religion, which does not exist in Star Wars)
"Yes, it's been the flagship of the Sith Fleet for the past 23 years, ever since the Palpatine was captured in the Battle for Coruscant." Komad replied. "If this is true, then they must really want to hold on to Taris. Perhaps it would be best for the Republic to send in a group of their own Star Destroyers then."

JediMaster12
06-12-2006, 08:43 PM
"What of the Sith droids?" Alkea asked. She had been quiet and toying with other ideas in her head. Tyrannus gave them the droids for a reason so why weren't they going to use them? She quietly made her way to one of the droids and began inspecting it. She didn't expect her brother to respond. Lately she had the feeling that he was ignoring her or he was doing what he always did, respect her space.

Alkonium
06-12-2006, 10:23 PM
"My guess is we'll need them to access the satellite receiver." Komad replied. "They appear to be the right type of droid, albeit heavily armed."

steven
06-13-2006, 11:17 AM
"May I finished? Anyways the Sith's Servant has infact left this planet. Leaving only a few left. Ones that wouldn't even stand up to a quater of our fleet. Why would they do that if they know the republics likely to attack it?"

JediMaster12
06-13-2006, 04:01 PM
Alkea voiced it softly, "Bait for a trap."
She sighed slightly before continuing, "Tyrannus used to play bait and trap with me for about a year. I finally caught on and turned the tables. He then suggested a new challenge."

Alkonium
06-13-2006, 04:45 PM
"If the Republic were to attack, they'd be wiped out by the Sith. Kalla Vel told me that the best way to avoid a trap was to spring it. That way the Republic will be prepared when they arrive." Komad replied.

steven
06-13-2006, 04:47 PM
"Perhabs if we were able to smuggle soldiers and piolt on Taris itself we'll be able to launch an attack from the diraction they would never suspect." Suggested John

Alkonium
06-13-2006, 05:29 PM
"Perhaps we should try to start a revolt amongst the citizens, which would distract the Sith, and allow the Republic to attack and assist the Tarisians." Komad suggested.

JediMaster12
06-13-2006, 05:52 PM
"You want to risk the possibility of death of civilians?" Alkea voiced in a strange tone.
Greea didn't miss it but Alkea voiced exactly what her thoughts were if they incited a revolt.

Alkonium
06-13-2006, 07:16 PM
"You won't have to. I know there is an organised rebellion against the Sith here on Taris." Demo suggested. "The doctor who fixed up my leg told me about it. Their base is nearby, and they have been waiting for the chance to liberate Taris." "Hmmm, this could prove helpful." Komad replied.

JediMaster12
06-14-2006, 03:18 PM
Alkea was looking more at Demo than Komad when she said, "Yes but I can't stand the potential loss of life."

steven
06-14-2006, 03:23 PM
"We're not forcing anyone to fight. We're not asking them to die. We're asking them to cause a huge disraction. I've lead sorts of missions like that where not a single man or women on our side died. It's a similar situation. We just need to right people"

Alkonium
06-14-2006, 05:04 PM
"Alright. Niner, Blade, go with John to infiltrate the Sith Compound. Everyone else, we're going to go down into the lower city to find people to help us distract the Sith long enough for the Republic to arrive, free the planet and rescue us." Komad said.

steven
06-14-2006, 05:24 PM
"Komad, your going to have to take my two Marines with you. Chad here is a brilliant talker and motivator and Dennis, well he's a mute but he's one hell of a shot."

Alkonium
06-14-2006, 06:11 PM
"Very well, let's go." Komad said, and his group left the apartment, heading for the Lower City.

Diego Varen
06-15-2006, 11:47 AM
(It's been a while since I last posted. If I've done something wrong Alkonium, please tell me.)

Yado and Karn had stayed with the Rebellion down in the Lower City. While Yado meditated, he knew that Komad and the other Jedi were looking for them.

Alkonium
06-15-2006, 03:35 PM
(No, everything's fine)
Komad thought about how Alkea was so hesitant about risking life. Of course, she had been on Dagobah, away from the war, while he had been fighting on the front lines. He looked back to last year, when Kalla Vel, his former master, sacrificed her life on Malastare in order to allow him and Greea to free the planet. Since then, he felt that sometimes the loss of life was necessary, but life was invaluable nonetheless. He remained silent as the group made it to the elevator to the Lower City.

Diego Varen
06-15-2006, 04:04 PM
Karn entered the room where Yado was meditating.
"Is something wrong Master?" He asked.
Yado breathed heavily.
"Komad, Alkea and Greea and the others are coming to find the Rebellion. And maybe us."
"Is that bad?" Karn asked.
Yado got up from the cold floor and turned to face his apprentice.
"Possibly." He told Karn finally.

JediMaster12
06-15-2006, 06:57 PM
I know what you are thinking brother. I am hesitant because it is oue fight, not theirs. Alkea sent. She was quiet as she followed them down to the Lower city. Along the way, her mind drifted, at least to hide her true thoughts. Conciously she thought about some of the lessons she had learned from Tyrannus. These thoughts she kept hidden.

Alkonium
06-15-2006, 11:51 PM
Are you sure? This is their planet, not ours. I feel this is just as much their fight as it is ours. Komad sent back to his sister. "Demo, how far is the base?" He asked. "Not far, approximately 250 m west of the cantina." Demo replied. "Good."

JediMaster12
06-17-2006, 04:18 AM
Is it worth the risk? Alkea voiced through the Force. She felt as if she were blindly following people she didn't know. She didn't want to say anything lest she hurt feelings, especially Greea, whom she was fond of.

Alkonium
06-17-2006, 10:00 AM
I don't know. I always thought that this was the hardest part of being a Jedi. Komad replied through the Force. When they arrived at the Rebel Base, Komad sensed two presences in the Force, something he'd only expect from Jedi or Sith. "We're not the only Jedi here." He immediately said out loud.

JediMaster12
06-17-2006, 08:01 PM
"No duh and it's not Tyrannus either. He is an enigma in the Force," Alkea voiced slightly annoyed. She placed her hand on the door and sort of frowned as if trying to see through the door before it opened.

Alkonium
06-18-2006, 09:37 PM
"I doubt it would be Tyrannus. For him to be the leader of this rebellion would make it far too easy. I'm certain it's someone we know is on our side. My guess is Yado." Komad commented. He then opened the door and motioned for the group to follow.

Diego Varen
06-19-2006, 01:35 AM
Yado sensed Komad and the others approaching. Soon, they would know Yado was leading the Rebellion.

JediMaster12
06-19-2006, 11:09 AM
Alkea actually stayed behind and slipped away to wander the streets alone. She wanted time to think. She headed in the general direction of the cantina and just minded her business while looking around.

steven
06-19-2006, 12:07 PM
John and the two clones headed to the residentional block after putting on the sith uniforms. The three walked into a cental area which a massive holo-projectile showed the news. John sat down with a large crowd however the clones kept standing. The news was talking about the recent Taris swoop races, something John was found of. But then it changed the picture change. It was then a rodian wearing gothic robes. Next to him was a Human wearing similar robes and Twi'Lek wearing a sith admiral uniform.
"I am Lord Dar," annonced the Rodian "Most of you know that I rule this planet and it inhabitants. Now recently there have been reports of republicans have reached the Taris. This is not acceptable. I am issueing a 10,000 credit reward to anyone who brings for these dirty republics or anyone who is contected to them. And I shall offer a 100,000 credit reward for these Jedi." He then shown a picture of Alkea, Komad and
Greea "And these men for 50,000 credits" He then showed a picture of John and the three commandos. "That is all!" The image of Dar disapeared.

JediMaster12
06-19-2006, 02:13 PM
Alkea managed to find her way into an apartment complex where some destitute aliens were living. She looked at them with a sadness and pity from a shadowy corner. She was startled by Tyrannus, "Painful isn't it? Hunger, sickness, the benefits of gracious living."
"They are starving," Alkea replied not looking at him.
"Yes, but what can you do? You cannot help them all. The galaxy is a big place and every action results in a..."
"reaction. I know. But one must do what they can right?"
"It all comes down to choice. You chose to listen to me on occassion and now you choose to open your heart again. I merely point out the obvious. You should know that after three years."
"Yes. You 'suggested' that I should return and here I find my brother and his wife but I feel like an outsider. That brings me to another question: Why haven't you found your way off? You usually rather always have a back door."
"I am enjoying myself. I just came to tell you that your time is short to get yourself off the planet."
Alkea felt it. There was a shift in the Force and she voiced it, "They know who we are."

Alkonium
06-19-2006, 02:15 PM
(@steven: a few mistakes: it's spelled Dar, that's his first name, and there are four commandos, not three)
"Master Yado, I need to speak with you. The Sith know we're here, so it won't be long before they find us, so I need you to organise your men. I've already sent a group to infiltrate one of the Sith Bases and alert the Republic." Komad said to the the Jedi Master.

Diego Varen
06-20-2006, 01:28 AM
"I know," Yado told Komad, "I have already felt the Sith's prescence. My apprentice and I shall leave with you."

Alkonium
06-20-2006, 08:21 AM
"Alright, but the Sith have set a trap for the Republic. We need you to organise your troops, in order to distract the Sith long enough for the Republic to arrive." Komad replied.

JediMaster12
06-20-2006, 11:14 AM
Alkea was still out wandering the streets alone. Her brief conversation with Tyrannus encouraged her to work quickly. She stopped at the cantina and hoped that Tyrannus wasn't in one of hise testing moods. She went in.

Alkonium
06-21-2006, 11:43 AM
"Sir, the Sith base is right ahead, I suggest you do the talking." Blade said to John as they arrived at the base.

Alkonium
06-26-2006, 11:15 AM
"Finally, my shift's over. I've been guarding the communications satellite nonstop for the past three weeks." A Sith Trooper said as he saw John, Niner, and Blade walk by. As soon as the Sith trooper had left, they discussed their plan. "Alright, Niner, you sneak into the satellite control room and try to send a message to Coruscant. John and I will keep watch out here." Blade said to Niner. "Yes, sir." Niner replied.

steven
06-26-2006, 11:24 AM
John stood next to Blade while waitng for Niner to do his job and keeping a look out at the same time. He learnt towards Blade and asked "So what do you think of the whole Demo and the Alkea romance thing?"

Alkonium
06-26-2006, 01:41 PM
"I prefer not to think about it, and besides, Demo wouldn't tell me about it. He's been at odds with me ever since I became squad leader. See, Gamma Squad was originally led by a female commando by the name of Amidala, and she and Demo fell in love, but the Kaminoans found out and had Amidala transferred to Theta Squad and put me in her place as leader of Gamma Squad." Blade replied.
Niner took off his helmet and began transmitting to Coruscant. "Republic Command, do you read me? This is Clone Commando TRC-1309 requesting assistance." Niner said. The holographic image of a Jedi Master appeared before him. "This is Jedi Master Alkonium Kaltas. We read you loud and clear." Alkonium responded. "Master Kaltas, I was part of a group of Republic Soldiers sent to liberate the planet of Taris, unfortunately our Star Destroyer, the Spirit of Ithor was destroyed by Sith Forces above the planet. The other survivors and I have formulated an escape plan, but need reinforcements." Niner said to Alkonium. "Wait, my son and his wife were part of that mission, are they alright?" Alkonium asked. "Yes, they're alright, and your daughter is here as well." Niner answered. Alkonium paused for a moment. Alkea was back in known space. "That's good to know, but enough about that. I'll see to it that a Republic Battle Fleet is sent to Taris immediately." Alkonium replied, his holographic image fading out.
In another part of the facility, a Sith Trooper was monitoring the satellite. "Sir, I've been scanning the satellite transmissions, and it appears there was a message sent to hyperspace coordinates 0,0,0, that just ended now." He told his superior. "Triple Zero? That's Coruscant! Put the facility on high alert, we've been infiltrated!" The commander reacted.

JediMaster12
07-02-2006, 07:19 PM
They were silenced by the hum of a lightsaber as Alkea stood there in front of them. She said calmly and firmly, "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Now you are going to pretend like none of this happened. Got it?"

Alkonium
07-03-2006, 08:37 PM
The Sith Officer simply responded with, "She's a Jedi! Kill her!" and then raised his blaster. Meanwhile, a group of rebels had begun their attack on the Sith Base, led by three Jedi and a number of Republic Marines, and a fleet of Republic Star Destroyers had begun to move towards Taris.

JediMaster12
07-04-2006, 03:39 PM
The Sith officer had no time to react except maybe squeeze off one shot as he was struck down by Alkea. When the room was full of bodies, she took a deep breath and it felt like she was choking. She glanced at the security cams and saw her brother lead the attack. She slid into the controller's seat and unlocked all the security doors. She sent a little message to her brother's comm and left to fight her way down.

((Alkonium: I will be gone Wed till Sat at a dig site ok?))

steven
07-04-2006, 03:53 PM
"Well, since your the commando, what do you suggest we do? Sneak out or blast our way out?"Said John, reading his gun as he heard the footsteps of sith troops marching toward them.

Alkonium
07-04-2006, 06:32 PM
(@JM12: Ok, given the rate of things in summer, that shouldn't make much of a difference)
"Let's do the Republic a favour and take out this facility for them." Blade replied, and began placing an explosive device near a exhaust panel. He then signalled Alkea. "This building's going to blow, so I suggest you leave immediately." He said to her, placing another explosive device.

steven
07-07-2006, 06:10 PM
"Wait,this is a civillian building, they have children that will get caught in the blast." John informed.

JediMaster12
07-07-2006, 08:53 PM
Alkea said nothing but turned tail to where the children would be. She went with a quickened pace. She used the FOrce to sense out the building and from the plans she had downloaded. She was going to rig the evac alarms so that they would leave.

Alkonium
07-08-2006, 08:51 AM
"Ok, new plan: we evacuate the civilians from the building, and then we hold out for reinforcements to take control of the building." Blade said out loud and to Alkea on his communicator.
Komad, Greea, and Yado continued their assault, when they arrived and the civilian housing complex that Blade, Niner, John, and Alkea had infiltrated. Komad signalled for Demo to blow the door open and he sent a message to those inside. "Ok, clear away from the main door, we're blowing it open!" He said into his communicator.

JediMaster12
07-08-2006, 04:27 PM
"The door is unlocked and the alarms are going to ring any moment," Alkea replied from the inside. She crawled up into the vents to hide and wait.

Alkonium
07-10-2006, 09:40 AM
"Ok, try to take out the security system. Blade, Niner, and John should be with you shortly." Komad replied. He then motioned for the group to enter the facility.
Blade, Niner, and John then arrived at the security control room. "Alright, let's deactivate the security system, and do it quickly. I doubt we have much time." Blade said to Niner and John.