PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Force: Recruiting

Niner_777
05-09-2006, 04:23 PM
Shadow Force is a group of Republic Commandos that are sent on the Republic’s most difficult and important missions. They must succeed, and they usually do. After all, they’re commandos, the Republic’s finest.

Anyways, I’m looking to get a group of people together to go through some missions with a team already set up. You are not committing anything by joining. However, it would be nice if you participated in the missions. Basically, we just want to have fun.

I was thinking of starting off with one squad, Alpha Squad. There will be four people in each squad. Once we get four, we can go to Beta Squad, then Gamma Squad. If we get past this, we always have Delta. Hey, we have the whole Greek alphabet if we need it. Feel free to join as a mission advisor, gunship pilot, or whatever you want. You’re not limited to being a commando.

Also, if anybody wants to form a Trandoshan squad to counter Shadow Force in the missions, that's fine. They could be like Skull Team or Ghost Squad. The squad leader can decide. Similarly, if anybody wants to be a droid, feel free.

Information to include:
Name:
Nickname:
Number:
Squad:
Squad Role:
Weapons:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Biography:
These are just suggestions. Nothing is required, but it is encouraged. At least let us know who you are. Add more if you want.

Here is mine:
Name: RC-1270
Nickname: Niner
Number: 70
Squad: Alpha
Squad Role: Alpha Leader
Weapons: DC-17 with blaster, sniper, silencer, and anti-armor attachments, variety of grenades, remote detonator, DC-15 sidearm rechargeable pistol, disruptor pistol.
Strengths: Swift, tactical and covert approach. Highly trained, accurate, and fast.
Weaknesses: Sometimes overly cautious. May lose the advantage by waiting. Thinks through decisions and may jeopardize missions to save squad mates.
Biography: “Something went right in that cloning vat,” is what RC-1270’s training sergeant used to tell him. “You’re going to go a long way.” Since then, RC-1270, or Niner, has been sent on a variety of dangerous missions during the Clone Wars. He continues to exceed the Kaminoans expectations as a fighter, and sometimes as a human being.

By the way, this is the same RP as the one in the SWBF section. I just thought that I'd make another one because it might get more action than it did in the other section. I hope that this is okay.

It will be interesting to see how this works out. Once we get some people, I will come out with the first mission. Expect missions ranging from the dry deserts of Prayesitlyn to the volcanic continents of Mustafar, and the Sepratists “Droid Mothership.”
- Stay tuned

Niner_777
05-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Maybe people just missed this the first time?

steven
05-24-2006, 04:00 PM
I didn't miss it. I was ment to sign up but I forgot. I'll post my character in a bit.

steven
05-24-2006, 04:15 PM
Name: Zarlak
Nickname: Advisor
Number:Has no number
Squad:None
Squad Role: Advisor
Weapons: Needs to weapons. He's not in combat
Strengths: Gatherine Information and planning attacks.
Weaknesses: He's crippled
Biography: Zarlak was once one of the best marines in the republic fleet. However he only faced simple pirates or terrorists. However he was pulled out of duty a week before the clone wars when during a test exercise, he was attacked by a faulty droid. It stabbed his leg and he is no longer to stand on it.

(( Am I aloud a second character because I thought I could make a main villian that the commands face quite often))

Niner_777
05-24-2006, 04:57 PM
Sure steven, and thanks for joining.

Niner_777
05-27-2006, 11:01 AM
Anyone else?

Diego Varen
05-27-2006, 11:10 AM
Name: Red-5
Nickname: None
Number: 7
Squad Role: Weapons Master
Weapons: Blaster Rifle, Thermal Detonators
Strengths: Good with Weapons
Weaknesses: When carring heavy weapons, he is slow.
Biography: Unknown

Niner_777
05-27-2006, 11:15 AM
Thanks for joining. We really needed some more people. Just two more people and we'll have one squad, as Steven's character is the Advisor.

Master Jimmy
05-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Name: Blue-2
Nickname: Hunter
Number: 3
Squad Role: Scout
Weapons: Covert Sniper, Blaster Pistol, Fusion Cutter
Strengths: Perfect Aim, An excellent asset in Covert and Open Field missions
Weaknesses: May let his dark past on Kamino get to him on missions
Biography: Hunter had a bad past on Kamino, everyone made fun of him. 2 years into his studies, everyone moved on to teenagehood, but Hunter didn't, everyone made fun of him, even his instructors when he messed up. One day Hunter couldn't take it anymore when one of his fellow students teased him to no end during a lesson, so Hunter stuck a fusion cutter to that students eye. The boy wasn't killed, and Hunter wasn't expelled, he moved from laughing stock to most feared.

Jason Skywalker
05-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Looks like the Squad is complete!

Name:Black-8
Nickname:Raven
Number:1
Squad:Alpha
Squad Role:Engineer.
Weapons:Shotgun,Fusion Cutter.
Strengths:Good engineering skills,nice aim and good endurance.
Weaknesses:Shakes a lot.
Biography:Unknown.

Niner_777
05-27-2006, 12:54 PM
Great! Do you want to get started or wait for another squad? Either way, people can join at any time.

Master Jimmy
05-27-2006, 01:03 PM
Starting is fine with me

Jason Skywalker
05-27-2006, 01:13 PM
Either ways is fine by me.

Diego Varen
05-27-2006, 01:17 PM
Either ways is fine by me.

Same here.

Writer
05-27-2006, 01:17 PM
I'll join with a rather... unique character :D

Name: Farra
Nickname: Chica
Number: 16
Squad: N/A
Squad Role: Sniper
Weapons: three different sniper rifles, two blaster pistols
Strengths: staying concealed and sniping
Weaknesses: she's aggressive to the point of being occasionally unwilling to leave a battlefield, even when outnumbered
Biography: Occasionally, even the best cloners make mistakes. The Kaminoans are no different. The calculations on one batch of Jango Fett clones were slightly off. As a result, most of the clones in that batch died. The one that did not was female. Because she was unique, the only survivor of her group, the Kaminoans gave her a name and trained her separately from the others.

Though not an official member of the Alpha team, Farra travels with them. They are not aware that she is a clone. In fact, only a few Kaminoans know her story. All anybody really knows about her is that she's a good sniper.

((Edited. Take another look.))

Niner_777
05-27-2006, 01:37 PM
Do you want to move on the ground with Alpha Squad or snipe from the canyon walls? Or whatever you had in mind.

Master Jimmy
05-27-2006, 01:50 PM
Ground fine with you guys?

Writer
05-27-2006, 02:03 PM
Farra will move along the ground and occasionally find convenient places to snipe from.

Niner_777
05-27-2006, 02:09 PM
Great. We'll all move on the ground. I'll start the first mission in a little bit. I'm working on my fanfic. (See Signature) Check it out. ;)

Niner_777
05-28-2006, 01:13 PM
Okay, I'll start up the first mission. We'll start on the gunship as it is nearing the insertion point. Tell me if you want to make a plan using the information given, or just make stuff up as we go.

steven
05-29-2006, 03:03 PM
Name: Grashakk
Nickname: Darth Caos
Species:Trandosian
Squad Role: Mortal Enemy
Weapons:Lightsaber
Strengths:Can wield the force and is an expert in lightsaber combat
Weaknesses:Unknown
Biography: Raised and trained by Count Dooku. His exisiting to the republic is pretty much unknown

Niner_777
05-31-2006, 05:40 PM
This can be turned into a discussion thread now that we've started. I'd like to compliment steven on coming up with that great first objective. Nice job. If anybody has an idea for an objective, feel free to tell us. If it makes sense, then we can do it.

btw, if anybody wants to join, you still can.

RC-1162
06-04-2006, 07:55 AM
hey, can i make a new Squad?
till my squadmates join, ill be solo.

Name: RC 1162
Nickname: Flash
Number: 62
Squad: Omega
Squad role: Squad leader/ tactician
Weapons: standard commando gear and some..."surprises" ;)
Strengths: Expert with a blaster and a genius tactician. Often uses himself as bait for his squadmates to get to cover.
Weaknesses: Puts his life on the line for his squadmates too often. He is sometimes overconfident and contradicts the Advisor and goes ahead with his plan, putting the mission in jeopardy.

Niner_777
06-04-2006, 09:05 AM
Thanks for joining.

RC-1162
06-06-2006, 02:02 AM
i think ill take control of the whole Omega Squad. is it ok?

Name: RC 1529
Nickname: Tech
Number: 29
Squad role: Slicer
Weapons: Standard Commando Gear and a pack of computer and security spikes
Strengths: Is an expert slicer and can get any door open or shut in almost no time
Weaknesses: Is a bit cocky sometimes

Name: RC 1496
Nickname: Scout
Number: 96
Squad role: Weapons Master
Weapons: Standard Commando Gear + two special long-range sniper rifles
Strengths: Has excellent aim and can hit anythime from two miles away with his sniper rifles.
Weaknesses: Gets a bit too worried when the squad leader gets hit.

Name: RC 1783
Nickname: Twister
Number: 83
Squad role: Demolitions
Weapons: Standard Commando Gear + several charges + five different types of grenades, 10 of each.
Strengths: Sets charges very quickly and is constantly alert. often the first one to spot danger
Weaknesses: Like Tech, he's a bit cocky sometimes

Niner_777
06-06-2006, 03:35 PM
That's fine, RC. I think that I know another person who is going to join. When/if he does, he can just replace one of your characters, or he could be an addition to your squad. After all, Alpha Squad has five people, sort of.

RC-1162
06-10-2006, 03:27 AM
right, no problem niner.

Niner_777
06-11-2006, 05:12 PM
Everything is looking good in the first mission. If anybody has any suggestions, feel free to bring them up in this thread. Hopefully this first mission will last a long time and be very successful.

evolution_drift
06-29-2006, 02:46 PM
Hi everybody can I still join? I am still very new to this meaning I can make a okay charcter profile and thats pretty much it. Maybe I could join Omega team?

Master Jimmy
06-29-2006, 03:54 PM
I don't think it's too late but it's really up to Niner (I think he'll let you)

Niner_777
06-29-2006, 07:44 PM
Yeah, sure. Go ahead and make a character. You can join Omega Squad. Just see how RC wants you to enter. You could be an additional team member or you could replace one of RC's. I'll leave it up to RC. :D

evolution_drift
06-29-2006, 10:02 PM
Thanks! So RC what do you whant me to do?

RC-1162
06-30-2006, 03:41 AM
first off: Welcome to the Forums!

secondly: im happy to allow you to join, you can be an additional team member and join us at the RVP. this way, you can create your own specifications for your character :) welcome aboard

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 07:25 AM
hey, i'm new to the forum so should i join Omega's squad or be solo? Here is my profile:

Name:Gamma 4
Nickname: Nexus
Number: 14
Squad: None
Squad Role: Jedi Weapons Master
Weapons: Standard Commando gear + Dual Republic Blaster Pistols + Orange Lightsaber
Strengths: Has some force sensitivity, knows all force powers, very accurate with blasters
Weaknesses: gets cocky, gets worried when his commanding officers gets hit, sometimes refuses to leave the battlefield until all of the droids are destroyed, refuses to use the force
Biography: Gamma 4 is a force sensitive clone who learned how to use the force through Master Sifo-Dias. Nobody knows he can use the force because he rarely does, and also blocks the Jedi from looking in his mind. He is an excellent soldier because of the Force, and will fight until he wins the battle.

RC-1162
06-30-2006, 08:08 AM
thats up to you, Darth, Welcome to you too. I suggest you make a Trandoshan Squad to oppose Shadow Force. Talk it over with Niner

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 08:17 AM
okay RC

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 10:18 AM
Sure, whatever you want to do. I'm flexible, though it might be nice to have a standard enemy.

evolution_drift
06-30-2006, 10:52 AM
Hey could I be a Jedi that travels with Omega Squad?

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 03:07 PM
I suppose that you could, if that's cool with everyone else. Maybe you wouldn't have been sent by the Republic though. You could be stranded or something. If it's fine with the others its fine with me. You can make up some story.

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 03:12 PM
Here's the new profile for the trando squad

Name:Parabrahman
Nickname: Darth Nexus
Squad: Crimson Sun
Squad Role: Dark Lord
Weapons: Orange Lightsaber + Blaster pistol
Strengths: Knows all force powers, very accurate with blaster, hates the Clones
Weaknesses: gets cocky, gets into fury when facing clones and will attack anyone on the battlefield, even his allies
Biography: Nobody really knows about Vallanath except for his Dark Jedi Allies. Exiled from Trandosha and his name is the name of a god.

Name: Trando
Nickname: Darth Trando
Squad role: Sith Assassin
Weapons: Grenades, Detonators, Lightsaber
Strengths: Sends fear through his enemies
Weaknesses: Hates Nexus and will fight to become the Dark Lord at anytime when nexus is weak.
Bio: Much is unknown about Trando, except that he is part of Crimson Sun.

Name: Bossk
Nickname:Claw
Squad Role: Engineer
Weapons: Commando equipment, Claws + Lightsaber
Strengths: Uses his claws when his lightsaber is out of reach, Is a expert slicer
Weakness: Loyal to Nexus, which leads others to dislike him
Bio: None

Name: Jagannath
Nickname: Jaggard
Squard Role: Weapon Master
Weapons: Jagged Trandoshan Longsword + Lightsaber
Strengths: Loyal to Squad
Weakness: will not leave battlefield until all enemies are wiped out
Bio: None

Is this a good enough squad for right now?

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 03:20 PM
That's great. I've got a Trandoshan named Trando in my fanfic. It's in my signature. Check it out.

I like the squad name too.

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 03:23 PM
thanks. I'll try to get into the campaign soon.

steven
06-30-2006, 03:31 PM
Surpose but your squad takes orders from my Darth Caos, Nexus. I will also introduce your characters.

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 03:34 PM
Having an enemy squad should deepen the plot of this RPG. I'm interested in seeing how it unfolds.

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 03:41 PM
ok, fine with me Caos

RC-1162
06-30-2006, 04:05 PM
off topic: are you an Indian, Darth Nexus? just curious. and all green with the trando squad.

i think that you and evolution_drift can join Shadow Force at the RVP and introduce yourselves. then we can make our way to the RVCP together

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Sounds good.

off topic:
off topic: are you an Indian, Darth Nexus?

How'd you come up with that?

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 05:00 PM
no, not an Indian. What made you think of that?

RC-1162
07-01-2006, 03:47 AM
hehe, well, you have a char named "Jaggannath" which is an indian name :D.
anyway, check the main thread, i've given you and evolution_drift a heads up where to introduce your jedi clone character and evolution's jedi character.

@evolution: you have to post your jedi's bio soon

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 06:44 AM
got it, but I wasn't planning on doing both unless you wanted me to. If so, I will do both Clone and Trandoshans.

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 07:35 AM
(sorry for double post)

I've decided to make a background story between the Trando squad and Clone Jedi I control. So i'm doing both groups.

RC-1162
07-01-2006, 09:15 AM
go for it.
and evolution, are you still joining?

Niner_777
07-01-2006, 11:12 AM
That's fine with me. I'm liking how this is going.

evolution_drift
07-01-2006, 02:02 PM
Yeah I joining here's my profile
Name: Dunin Sil
Nickname: none
Weapons:2 Silver Lightsabers
Strengths:Great knowledge of the force
Weaknesses: Tends to like to work alone
Biography:Crash landed on Prayesitlyn some time ago not much is known before that.
This is my second profile so if you have any suggestions or have a better idea i am all ears!

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 03:12 PM
@evolution
It looks good to me Evolution. You should get into the campaign soon, since the clones are in trouble.

evolution_drift
07-01-2006, 04:01 PM
Since i am new to this do you guys have any pointer before I start and maybe an idea on how to first start?

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 04:51 PM
You should start at the location of the Clones and where Red-5 (Pottsie) was captured. You would probably be most useful there since there's about to be another battle (I think).

HK-42
07-01-2006, 08:05 PM
join i shall...

Name: Yogart
Weopon:2 x-sabers
Aligned Sith
species:Yoda species
A secret sith a apritice of darth bane

Niner_777
07-01-2006, 08:22 PM
It's going to be nice to have you in this RPG, connor.

@evolution_drift: Start whenever you're ready. What Nexus said sounds good.

RC-1162
07-02-2006, 03:39 AM
@Connor: good to see you, but 60000 is waaaaay too much. even for Yoda-species. the original Yoda lived only for 900, so you might wanna change that

Darth Nexus
07-02-2006, 07:54 AM
@Niner_777
This Campaign looks really good right now. It seems to be more in depth now that we have more people coming in and not just one enemy against a group of Commandos. I myself think this will be just what you wanted, a long campaign

@Connor
You should change your age down to like 800 or 900 years old to make Yoggart seem like a real Yoda-species person. 60,000 seems waaaaay to old to me.

Niner_777
07-03-2006, 06:48 PM
Yeah, and once we take out the TB, which won't be for a very long time, there's more...

I'll wait until then to reveal it.

Darth Nexus
07-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Hey, since i killed off my Clone Trooper, can I make another one? Seeing as how my Trando squad is two less than before, and both of them need a person to continue their plot, I need another character. If it's okay with you, i'll make it so that i'm on the Gunship when it comes to blow open the door.

HK-42
07-04-2006, 11:17 AM
i didnt even know... i thougt i was 600 years old...sorry

RC-1162
07-04-2006, 11:45 AM
hehe, too long on the '0', huh? :D

@Nexus: youre go with the new clone troop. you can be one of the rotating turret gunners if you want. i hope you know what it is.

and even i'm making a new character. it is a clone pilot who will just control the gunship and provide air support whenever necessary. he is not a commando, just note. here he is:

Name: Epsilon 388 (i'm using the battlefront method of naming troops)
Number: 388
Squad: none
Role: Pilot
Weapons: Blaster rifle, rocket propelled grenade launcher
Ship(s): Republic Gunship, Delta 7 Starfighter, Tri-Wing

Darth Nexus
07-05-2006, 01:24 PM
I know what it is, but i'm not sure if my profile is right, but i'll still try it

Name: Gamma 88
Number: 88
Squad: none
Role: Gunner
Weapons: Blaster Rifle, Blaster Pistol, Rotating Gun on Gunship
Ship(s): Republic Gunship, ARC-170 Starfighter when not in Gunship

Maverick5770
07-05-2006, 03:11 PM
Is there a slot open with a squad, or do I have to start a new one?

RC-1162
07-05-2006, 05:00 PM
i think we're done with Squads for now. if you want, you can be a clone trooper on the gunship.
and Nexus, thanks for gunning

Niner_777
07-05-2006, 10:11 PM
Maybe an ARC trooper?

I have company over so I guess that I'll give Niner to RC for now if that's okay. I might be able to get on sometime, though. Keep this going for me. :)

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 04:15 AM
you have company over? like you mean, overtime? w/e
i'll be glad to take Niner. hope you return soon.
@ Nexus: you have to blast open the doors with your rotating turret, partner :)

Darth Nexus
07-06-2006, 12:48 PM
@Connor & @Evolution
You should join the Campaign soon.

@Maverick
I think the idea of an ARC Trooper joing the squad, or being a Gunner on the Gunship like me. Your choice.

@RC
I already blew the doors open, so we're done with that part, :-)

Maverick5770
07-06-2006, 03:22 PM
I guess I'll be an Arc Trooper, I'll start the next time the Gunship gets near the squad.
Name: Delta 628
Number: 864
Squad: Which ever squad needs reenforcements.
Role: Arc Trooper
Weapons: Dc-15, Commando Pistol, Grenades
Ship(s): N/A
Strengths: Fast and Strong
Weaknesses: Obsessed with keeping his fellow soldiers alive
Bio: Being an Arc Trooper, Delta 628 is unaltered Fett DNA. The only difference it some mental programming to make him a team player. Delta 628 was one of the first Arc Troopers created. The Kaminoans hadn't perfected altering JAngo's DNA yet, and Delta 628 and several other clones in his batch have differences from other clones. Delta 628 grew faster and stronger than the other clones, he is still larger than most of the clones.

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 04:10 PM
Welcome aboard, Maverick. I'll give you a heads up when to start posting in the main fic :)

Darth Nexus
07-07-2006, 09:15 AM
Evolution, are ya still joining? Just wondering since you haven't posted on the Campaign yet.

Niner_777
07-07-2006, 05:02 PM
I'm back everybody. I'll take Niner too. :D

Darth Nexus
07-07-2006, 05:30 PM
good to have you back in control of Niner, Niner

Niner_777
07-07-2006, 05:37 PM
It's nice to be back. I'm still catching up on the story.

Darth Nexus
07-07-2006, 05:55 PM
Hey Mav just tell me or RC when you want to get in the Campaign and we can just send you in

Niner_777
07-08-2006, 03:48 PM
I just thought that I'd check in to make sure that everyone's having fun and likes how this is going.

One problem that we may face is not knowing much about the schematics of the facility. RC brought this up in character. All they are doing is capturing the command post for later Republic use and to cover them while traveling through the next canyon. I think that we can just go with the flow, but if anybody is having trouble with it, just say so.

RC-1162
07-08-2006, 04:02 PM
i think a map would be a good thing for us to proceed in this campaign, Niner. if you want, i'll make one up of my own imagination. the basic thing is that we are supposed to neuralise it and stop all the research made into the anti-clone gas, right?

Niner_777
07-08-2006, 05:26 PM
Sure, that would be great, RC. Actually, all they need to do is capture this command post.

This spoiler will explain why:

Later in this RPG, Shadow Force will find a laboratory. This will be the place where they find the anti-clone gas and neutralize it.

RC-1162
07-09-2006, 07:02 AM
ok, Niner, i made a schematic of the building. it has three levels and here they are:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Level One (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemapi.jpg)

The teal line is for the path Shadow Force took. the blue ovals are groups of battle droids that are guarding the place. The red lines on the outline marks the entrances/exits. The hangars on this level are for ground vehicles, not starfighters or gunships. the green box is the objective on this level. we should got up to the next 2 levels and secure them. The gray square is a skiff.

Level Two (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemapii.jpg)

the Red rectangles in the room we exit the lift into are computer consoles. The multicolored doors are high security ones. There is an armory next to the elevator, so if any ordinance is needed, we can go there. the four computer consoles in the first room have to be successfully sliced in order to gain access to the database. in this place also there are two normal computer comsoles, and one huge console, which is the turquoise rectangle. the normal consolses have to be sliced and the turquoise computer's unlock code must be entered. for the unlock code, we go to the third level.

Level Three (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemapiii.jpg)

In the elevator room, there is a computer console, the blue rectangle. This must be jointly sliced by Tech and Raven to get the Database computer access codes. outside this room is the open-roof hangars. here, there are four droid starfighters, the grey rectangles. air support can land here, if needed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i hope this clears everything up. check and see if it's alright, Niner.

Niner_777
07-09-2006, 12:28 PM
It looks good. Maybe near the end of this RPG, we can have some gunships land with reinforcements. This CP will act as a communications center and backup fort for a full assault.

Great job.

Maverick5770
07-09-2006, 02:04 PM
Whenever you guys want to add me is fine by me.

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 08:58 AM
ok Maverick. Hey RC, we should have the gunship drop off Mav's character soon. And also, where's evolution and pottsie?

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 09:27 AM
Pottsie's character has been captured and i've sent a PM to evo

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 09:48 AM
I mean, I need her to continue to talk to her captor so I can continue with my character, remember?

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 10:29 AM
him. not 'her' :D
try sending him a PM, or try to contact him in the Coruscant Ent. Center

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 11:30 AM
sorry about that. Okay, I will.

Niner_777
07-15-2006, 02:25 PM
The LVCP has been destroyed. Shadow Force is continuing on to through the next canyon. Btw, a ways into the canyon, there is a Trandoshan Camp, labeled TC on the map. I'll be updating the map soon as well.

igyman
07-15-2006, 03:14 PM
Niner, is it still OK to join?

Niner_777
07-15-2006, 03:27 PM
Yeah, you can join anytime. We might even have enough to make a new squad. I'll have to compile all the characters into a roster once I find some time.

Yes, please join.

igyman
07-15-2006, 03:49 PM
In that case:

Name: ILC 001 (Infiltration and Liquidation Clone)
Nickname: Albino
Number: N/A
Squad: N/A
Squad Role: Infiltration, Liquidation and Sabotage Expert.
Weapons: Knife, Blaster pistol, Poison darts pistol, explosive charges, remote detonator, stealth unit, holounit, security and computer spikes.
Strengths: Hacking, stealth, precision shots, extreme physical prowess.
Weaknesses: Poor performance in open battle, due to his weaponry. When outnumbered, he is often forced to flee and try to lure his enemies into a trap.
Biography: The first in the special ILC, or Infiltration and Liquidation Clone series. Cold and calculated expert in assassinations, sabotage and espionage. His albinism is a side-effect of an effort to enhance his physical strength. He is equiped with a Stealth unit and a Holounit, to mask his appearance. He isn't assigned to any specific squad, it depends on the mission.

Niner_777
07-15-2006, 03:55 PM
It's great to have you, igyman.

Here's the Shadow Force Roster:

Shadow Force:

Zarlak: Advisor
Alpha Squad:
Niner
Red-5 – MIA
Hunter
Raven

Omega Squad:
Flash
Tech
Scout
Twister

No Squad:
Farra
Nexus
Dunin Sil
Delat 628
Albino

Gunship Crew:
Epsilon 388
Gamma 88

I've likely messed something up, as I did this very quickly. If you see anything that I could fix, please post it.

Btw, I'll be doing the enemy roster too when I've got time.

Master Jimmy
07-15-2006, 03:56 PM
great to have you aboard

RC-1162
07-16-2006, 03:48 AM
yeah, good to see you, igyman.

@ Niner: whats "no" squad?

Niner_777
07-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Those are the chars that do not have an assigned squad. If we want, we can make a new squad using those chars?

igyman
07-16-2006, 02:50 PM
I'm still on standby, but let me know when you want me to enter the campaign. :)

Niner_777
07-16-2006, 02:57 PM
Okay, I'll see what the others think. Right now, we're in the dropship if I'm correct.

Maverick5770
07-16-2006, 07:35 PM
THe new squad sounds good, and I think iggyman can join right anytime.

RC-1162
07-17-2006, 03:13 AM
@ Niner: yeah, we're in the dropship heading toward the TBCP

Niner_777
07-17-2006, 10:02 AM
We can meet him at the RVP2, see map below. :D

Updated Map (http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8770/praesitlynmap1uy5.png)

I hope that that map helps.

Maverick5770
07-17-2006, 11:50 AM
This may be getting a little ahead, but after Praesitlyn, is there going to be a new Shadow Force Campaign?

RC-1162
07-17-2006, 12:09 PM
most probably, yeah.
@ Niner: thanx for the map.

Niner_777
07-17-2006, 12:11 PM
This may be getting a little ahead, but after Praesitlyn, is there going to be a new Shadow Force Campaign?

You bet.

@RC: No prob.

Niner_777
07-19-2006, 10:23 AM
After we finish this objective with Caos, we will continue down the canyon, past the Trandoshan Camp, towards the TB. We don't have to take the TBCP, just navigate around it. There will be lots of hostiles in that area. Once we take out the TB using large explosives.

On the other side of the TB is a town. We will navigate through the town, watching out for civilians and mercenaries. I, or a volunteer, will make a rough outline of the town. We may receive other objectives as well.

Past the town, is a stretch of flat land, used as a highway. Down the highway a ways, is a large fortified laboratory compound. We will infiltrate it, take the main clone gas project and plant explosives throughout the complex. We will then be exfiltrated from a hangar at the top of the Laboratory.

Again, we will execute any other orders the Advisor gives us along the way.

Any questions?

Darth Nexus
07-19-2006, 11:30 AM
No, I think I understand it, but you should tell us again in the Campaign

Niner_777
07-19-2006, 11:42 AM
Yes, I will. When the time comes, I will give you another briefing, similar to the one at the beginning of the campaign.

Darth Nexus
07-19-2006, 12:10 PM
ok

Maverick5770
07-19-2006, 03:01 PM
Sounds ok to me, but what is the TB?

Niner_777
07-19-2006, 03:10 PM
It stands for Target Barrier. It's just a huge reinfoced wall that prevents ground forces from crossing into the city on the opposite side.

Darth Nexus
07-20-2006, 08:49 AM
By the way, I won't be here next week, so I'll let you use my characters Niner, if that's okay

Niner_777
07-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Sure thing, Nexus.

Darth Nexus
07-20-2006, 10:17 AM
thanks, it won't be until Sunday, and i'll post it in the Campaign when i'll be leaving

Niner_777
07-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Alright, thanks.

Darth Nexus
07-20-2006, 10:19 AM
no problem

RC-1162
07-20-2006, 12:34 PM
i'm with the idea of the town, Niner, and i think we should make it like the BF1 Tatooine Mos Eisley map. i hope you've played it. I'll take a screen of that map and we can use that instead of making a new one. also, each commando can split up and follow his own route through the map, that would enable us to make several sub-tales about our own skirmishes.

Darth Nexus
07-20-2006, 01:01 PM
that seems like a good idea to me. When are we going to be at the city?

Niner_777
07-20-2006, 03:10 PM
It sounds good to me. We won't get to the town for awhile. We still need to pass the Trandoshan Camp, navigate around the TBCP, and take out the target barrier, not to mention any side objectives that the advisor gives us.

Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 09:41 AM
hhmm, this sounds interesting, I know it's probably too late but could I join Niner_777? If not that's fine by me, I'll just wait for a response on this page and see.

Niner_777
07-22-2006, 10:55 AM
I think that that would be okay. We're at the RVP2 now.

Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 11:03 AM
Just one thing well two really, who can I be and what exactly is going on at the moment, I haven't had time to read the whole thing. And where is this going on at? right here or some other thread, like the shadow squad thread where they're in the dessert, is that what you guys were talking about?

RC-1162
07-22-2006, 11:43 AM
hi, Master Archon,
if youre really interested in joinind, i strongly recommend you read the whole RP. otherwise you might not know what to do in certain cases. also, when you get through the whole thing up till now, you will be able to decide what to be on your own. we can provide recommendations if you're still having trouble of course.
read the first post in the Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign thread to figure out the objective, and read on through the thread to figure out what you're up against.

Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 11:46 AM
Thank You RC 1162 I guess I'll do that! :)

Niner_777
07-22-2006, 12:11 PM
I got your PM, M_A. Yes, you can be an Arc trooper.

Also, I'll look into your RPG. It might be a little bit before I can compile a char sheet, though.

Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 12:22 PM
oh, um ok thanks, eerr, one more thing! Well three actuelly, where do I put 'my' character sheet? When can I come into the RP? And why cant you put up a character sheet anytime soon? Just curious! :)

"And RC 1162 please respond to the message I sent you" I forgot to put that in the message I sent you but I said I'de only send one (see I'm nice!) so I'm finding a different way to contact you, through this! :) :) sorry if I anoyed you in anyway, I dont like people not liking me, or me being a nusance! :(

Niner_777
07-22-2006, 12:34 PM
You can post your char sheet here. The actual game is Praesitlyn Campaign.

Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 12:37 PM
ok Niner_777, what about answering my other questions? I had three remember. :)

Niner_777
07-22-2006, 12:56 PM
2.)Well, you can join the RPG whenever you're ready. Right now we've got a gunship on the ground. We could stay put until you arrive.

3.)I'm pretty busy. I still haven't read the intro yet, lol.

Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Name: XII 20280
Nickname: Vibro
Number: 80
Squad: ARC Platoon Zeta
Squad Role: Veteran ARC trooper/Foreign Weapon Specialist
Weapons: ARC DC-scoped Bolt Clip Rifle, Clone Commando Wrist Vibroblades (both wrists) , Wrist Accessory Bands (Wrist Rocket Launcher, Wrist Grappling Hook, Wrist Arial Bombardment Targeting Laser, Ect.) , Dual DC-14 Experimental ARC Pistols, Portable Refined ARC Trooper Missile Launcher, ACP Array Gun, Geonosian Elite Beam Weapon-With Vials of Geo. Blood Plasma (so it can last and last!) (or basically to have ammo so I dont have to throw it away after it's charge is out) , Trado. Repeater, Wookie Bowcaster, Bandoleer of various explosives.
Strengths: He's a stealth experts best friend, though he does not specialize in the stealth field, he has learned to use stealth, he is tall, but tough and battle hardened. He carries an impressive array of weapons, and is excellent in group combat, and has unmatched knowledge of NonRepublic weapons.
Weaknesses: He is slow when fully armed, has a habit of using his body as a shield for friends and allies, and has a defect that was born into him-which is he has slitely more amplified hormones (hi amounts of adreneline are produced in his body, he's very....jumpy!) than even a engineered clone and can be quickly distracted by 'genetic' topics and when bunked in friendly towns he tends to wander off in search of understanding the outside world (since he is a clone and was blocked from most knowledge of the outside world).
Biography: He was also one of the first few ARCs, and personally trained by Jango with the other first ARCs. He was engineered with group and command tactics implimented into him, and that is what made his birth defect (see above). He's strangely friendly for a battle hardened ARC Trooper and loves little kids (not in a nasty way) , the few he's met at least.

Edited: finally done with that, sorry I was having trouble typing my Char. sheet out! lol
So if you've been waiting for me to appear in the RP then I'm sorry for keeping you waiting! :(

Niner_777
07-22-2006, 03:01 PM
No problem. If you're ready, go ahead and join in the fun.

Master_Archon
07-22-2006, 03:39 PM
O.K. I'm on the thread now! umm, I'll just wait for that 'other' response from you Niner_777. (If you dont know what I mean then PM me I'll explain! dont worry it's nothing bad)

RC-1162
07-25-2006, 08:33 AM
ok, i just made a map of the town. The lighter brown is lower than the darker brown.

Town Map (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemap2.jpg)

The teal bit is the place where Pottsie's char is being held. The turquoise squares are defense turrets. It is impossible to break Red-5 out while the turrets are active, this brings us to the town.
The town has two unguarded entrances. The yellow parts indicate structures that can be blown up. We take them out to gain access. The red parts are enemy barracks. The green parts are unguarded armories. It will require some slicing to get through the doors, though. Our objective here is to free Red-5 and then get to the lab that Niner mentioned. We have to go into the fortress type location in the lower left area of the town and destroy the irregular shaped thing. It is the power generator for the turrets guarding the prison. Once destroyed, we backtrack till we get to the prison. Blow the locks and get Red-5, then we got back into the town, go on the roof of the green building in the right hand top corner, and make our way over the wall onto the highway that Niner mentioned. We walk for some time and get to the main lab.

Here's a closer look at the Town (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemap2i.jpg).

Niner_777
07-25-2006, 12:15 PM
Cool, thanks, RC. That's great.

@M_AIs the other response the one to BBB?

Master_Archon
07-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Yes I meant the question for BBB....but sshh RH might here us! I'm not supposed to 'advertise'.

Maverick5770
07-26-2006, 12:43 AM
Great map, this will help. I'm just wondering, how much is left to this RP? If it's not too long till the next one, we can kill Delta 628 and I'll be a gunner for the remainder of this RP. I'd like to be a Commando next campaign, let me know if this is ok or not.

RC-1162
07-26-2006, 05:37 AM
we can always say that Delta 628 was assigned to another front and you can take conrtol of a commando next RP. no need to kill him :)

Niner_777
07-26-2006, 09:28 AM
Lol, yeah, we've still got lots to do in this RPG.

Maverick5770
07-26-2006, 12:54 PM
Ok that sounds good too me.

Niner_777
07-26-2006, 01:24 PM
Yeah, we're flexible in this RPG.

RC-1162
07-26-2006, 03:18 PM
okay, shouldnt we plan out how to get to the TB now? we're wasting time.

Flash has already asked Albino and Tech to infiltrate the TBCP. we'll need three people to cover their backs. they will stand outside the entrance to the TBCP and blast any oncoming oppostion. not necessarily commandos. the remaining will deal with any other opposition. but Twister and Scout will work together and drill a hole each using the metal drill on the TB. then they'll set the micro-nuclear bombs on remote-detonate and put them in the drilled holes and take cover behind the TBCP. we'll press the button, watch it go boom, then make our way to the town.

Questions?

Master_Archon
07-26-2006, 03:24 PM
Yeah....when do we go 'bang'? You you know 'Bang' 'Bang' 'Pow' 'Pow'!!!!

I wanna kill something!! get some action going!!!! Just wandering! :)

RC-1162
07-26-2006, 03:52 PM
i've to wait for Niner's seal of approval. this is his RP after all :)

Master_Archon
07-26-2006, 04:13 PM
OOHHTay!!!! I'll wait too, hhmm, he still has to post a character sheet on well....you know. Oh, and there's new posts on both of the 'others', you might want to read them if you already haven't just to let you know! :whtsmile:

Hope I'm not being a nusance! :)

Niner_777
07-26-2006, 10:03 PM
That's fine with me. I've got company, but I'll try to make it on occasionally.

Maverick5770
07-27-2006, 12:13 AM
I volunteer to be one of the three to cover Albino and Techs backs.

RC-1162
07-27-2006, 05:14 AM
okay, so the back-coverers are Delta 628, Vibro and Niner. The remaining of us other than Twister and Scout will be running around and blowing droids up. is it ok? also, where are the controllers of Hunter, Raven, Dunin Sil and Nexus? hellooo!

Maverick5770
07-27-2006, 11:51 AM
Try pming them to get their attention. They seem to have dissapaered, except for Nexus, i believe he's on holidays.

Niner_777
07-27-2006, 02:05 PM
I think that I'm supposed to be playing Nexus.

Jason Skywalker
07-27-2006, 02:13 PM
Hey Niner. Sorry, but i decided to quit this RPG. Troopers and blasters and such aren't for me. No hard feelings.

Master_Archon
07-27-2006, 06:51 PM
Did I volunteer to be a back-coverer? No I dont think I did....oh well, I'll do it anyways!! :whtsmile:

Maverick5770
07-28-2006, 01:21 AM
Seeing as Jason Skywalker quit, I just had an idea, battles aren't won without casualties, so I think that Jason's old character could become a casualty. I think it might ad to the realism, just throwing it out there though.

RC-1162
07-28-2006, 04:53 AM
we'll reassign his character to Niner then. we don't want any deaths right now.

Master_Archon
07-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Yeah, I think the death thing works well, there really hasn't been any deaths, and sadly, his will do nicely!

RC-1162
07-28-2006, 12:08 PM
hmm, well as always, the final desicion lays with Niner. but if majority are in favour of knocking him off, then we can. that way, maverick can control the replacement commando in Alpha Squad in the next RP.

steven
07-28-2006, 01:07 PM
Iggy gave me an idea. I've decided to give Caos a master.

Name: Meryl Jade
Nickname: Darth Rache
Squad Role:Nemisis
Weapons:Light Saber (two)
Strengths: Extremely powerfull
Weaknesses:None
http://starwars.wikia.com/images/thumb/4/41/Maralightsaber.jpg/300px-Maralightsaber.jpg
Biography: Unlike her apprentice Caos, she is well known and feared by the republic. She has encounted Shadow Force twice before and on the last accounter Shadow Force believe that they had killed her when they sent a missile into her base.

Idea, Darth Rache reveals herself when she kills Jason's character.

igyman
07-28-2006, 02:26 PM
Cool. I'm glad my idea was accepted and it's cool that Caos' master isn't another Trandoshan.

steven
07-28-2006, 02:31 PM
I thought that we had another Trandosian bad guys.

RC-1162
07-28-2006, 03:43 PM
yep, that we do. okay, steven, we should get the main RP underway. i'd like you to send in a message containing the new objectives for us according to my map post. since youre the advisor, it'd be best if you tell us.
@ Niner: if youre too busy with company, i'd be glad to take care of Niner for a while :) up to you entirely.

Jason Skywalker
07-28-2006, 04:48 PM
If she kills Raven, please, make sure he puts up a hell of a fight. ;)

Niner_777
07-29-2006, 02:10 PM
My company just left. No hard feelings, Jason. You need a certain taste for this kind of RPG.

Jason Skywalker
07-29-2006, 02:14 PM
I didn't get that.

Niner_777
07-29-2006, 02:23 PM
You need to be interested in the blasters etc portion of the SW Universe to really like this. If that is what you meant.

RC-1162
07-29-2006, 04:20 PM
are you going to post more often now, Niner?

Niner_777
07-29-2006, 07:07 PM
Yes, however, I will need someone to take Niner next Wednesday.

RC-1162
07-30-2006, 03:37 AM
if you don't mind, i'd like to do it :)

Niner_777
07-31-2006, 09:15 AM
Sure, that'd be good.

Darth Nexus
08-01-2006, 09:39 AM
i'm not sure where my character is, since I just got back. Can somebody tell me?

RC-1162
08-01-2006, 10:22 AM
we're on our way to the TBCP. check Niner's map on page 4 to get it cleared.

Niner_777
08-01-2006, 10:31 AM
Yes, and the Trando Camp is blowing up, if I'm correct.

RC-1162
08-01-2006, 11:37 AM
as of now, it's blown up :D
enjoy your trip Niner! :)

Niner_777
08-01-2006, 11:58 AM
That's right. Thanks, I will. Keep this alive while I'm away. :D

Maverick5770
08-02-2006, 12:47 AM
I'm leaving for a week on holidays, so If someone wants to, they can have my character, if not, just remember he's there and blaster ready.

RC-1162
08-02-2006, 02:15 AM
well, i'll be free for the full week, so i dont mind taking control, but if anyone else wants to, then just tell me here and you get the job. :)

Edit: here's the updated map to everyone else:
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemap3.jpg

Niner_777
08-02-2006, 09:57 AM
Thanks, RC.

Btw, if you wanted to email your fic to me, I'm leaving today. ;)

Niner_777
01-24-2007, 07:45 PM
Anyone still have motivation to do this?

steven
01-26-2007, 01:02 PM
If you ask me you should try making a prequel or a sequel. Anyway, I think most of the people who joined this to begin with have left the site, not sure.