PDA

View Full Version : KMM Question

Guttahtrash
05-19-2006, 07:43 PM
Does KMM only need the .kmm (example: My Jedi Robes.kmm) to run i.e. that file in it's own directory, or does it need all the other files (example: ia_mstrRobe_009, man26_jolan...) Basicly, I'm asking if the .kmm file includes all that other info or if it needs the other files for reference to load it into the KMM.
The reason I ask, is that I thought if it only needs the .kmm file to operate I could make a nice neat .kmm folder.
I hope this makes sense.

The Scum, The Lonely,
-Guttahtrash

EnderWiggin
05-19-2006, 11:50 PM
As far as I remember, the other files were included for the people who didn't use Chuck's KotOR Mod Manager. The *.kmm should be all you need if you have the program.

_EW_

Edit:: Go figure. I was one of those people who never used KMM anyway. Sorry, and thanks RedHawke!

RedHawke
05-20-2006, 02:30 AM
The kmm file instructs The KMM program on how to install the mod, it contains nothing else... The other files "(example: ia_mstrRobe_009, man26_jolan...)" are the actual mod files, without them the mod will not work.

KMM merely can detect conflicting mod files and place mod files in your override folder, it is not a mod merger or compatibility tool. ;)

Guttahtrash
05-20-2006, 04:03 AM
Cool. Thanks guys.

The Scum, The Lonely,
-Guttahtrash