PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Force: Praesitlyn Campaign

Pages : [1] 2

Niner_777
05-22-2006, 06:13 PM
Here’s the first scenario:
Shadow Force has been tasked with landing in the barren deserts of Praesitlyn in order to infiltrate a CIS laboratory that is developing a poisonous gas, intended to kill clones. (Sound familiar?) The drop ship is on its way to the drop-off point. Shadow Force waits inside, coming up with a plan from what little intel they have.

This is the first objective:
Travel through desert canyons and valleys to get to the city wall. Once there, blow through the barrier into the town. Secure the area and wait for the signal to continue.

Here’s the topography:
The Drop-off point (DOP) is located in a small dip in the ground. One canyon leads from the DOP to a large valley (LV). There is a command post in the middle of the LV. It is called the LVCP. One canyon leads away from the target barrier (TB). Two canyons lead towards it. There are many small canyons and caves that were unable to be verified by long-range reconnaissance. After the two main canyons leading to the TB there is another Large Valley (TBLV). This is where the TB is located.

Here’s the resistance:
There are major fortifications in the LVCP. Turrets cover LVCP. Random turrets cover major canyons. Major droid fortifications are around the TB and are scattered among the TBLV. Droid patrols cover general battlefield. Trandosians are scattered among the small canyons and caves in ambush positions. Droid sniper units are placed on random mesas.

(If you did not completely understand this, just play along and make stuff up. It doesn’t really matter; the basic idea is that we’re fighting in desert canyons.)

Here are our resources:
1.Any weapons you have chosen to bring along
2.Any standard commando gear, such as med packs and grappling hooks
3.Each squad has one E-Web Repeating Blaster Turret
4.Air support is limited to one gunship
Adaptations can be made.

This is where we come up with a plan using the description of the battlefield. Post what you think would be the best way to go about getting to the TB. Then we’ll come up with a final draft and execute it. (If you want to just get to the action we can just land on the planet and go with the flow.)

If anybody wishes to join checkout "Shadow Force: Recruiting" at http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=164661. If anybody wishes to join the CIS or Trandosians, go ahead. Just give us basic information like name, faction, and weapons. Whatever you want. You can also sign up at the website above.

Another note: This is also pretty much a copy of the RPG that I made in the BF section. Unfortunatly, that place is just about "dead" so I thought that I'd move it to this section. Is that okay? Anyway, nobody has signed up yet in the recruitment thread, so if this is just a bad idea feel free to tell me. I'll understand. I don't have much RPing experience yet.
“Any suggestions?” Niner asked Shadow Force. “It’s not impossible, not for Shadow Force at least."

Niner_777
05-28-2006, 02:18 PM
Niner looked out the opening in the side of the LAAT/I Gunship. He could see the target barrier and the valleys in which they would travel through. Niner pulled out his holomap and matched up the landforms. The LVCP looked uninhabited from his point in the gunship, but Niner knew better. Once they were spotted the whole canyon system would be crawling with droids. He then looked over at his squad expectantly.

Jason Skywalker
05-28-2006, 02:37 PM
"Sir,what is the plan?" asked Raven.

Diego Varen
05-28-2006, 02:43 PM
"Raven, I bet, Niner is going to say, go in and shoot the Droids down, then leave." Red-5 told Raven sarcastically.

Jason Skywalker
05-28-2006, 02:56 PM
"You know Red-5,like a trap of sorts is what i was talking about."said Raven.

Diego Varen
05-28-2006, 02:57 PM
"Right..." Red-5 muttered.

Niner_777
05-28-2006, 03:13 PM
"Well, I was thinking something along the lines of go in, shoot the droids, and leave," Niner joked. "Of course we still have to destroy the target barrier."

Diego Varen
05-28-2006, 03:27 PM
"I told you I was right." Red-5 told Raven.

Jason Skywalker
05-28-2006, 03:32 PM
"Ha,Niner was just joking.But it is a good plan,we just need better planning." said Raven to Red-5.

Diego Varen
05-28-2006, 03:33 PM
"Damn it!" Red-5 shouted out loud.

Niner_777
05-28-2006, 03:50 PM
"Let's scale the canyon walls until we get to the LV. We'll set up snipers where we can and the rest of us will dodge our way to the LVCP. We'll provide cover for our snipers to cross and then somehow breach the facility. Once we get that far, we can secure the LVCP and use a turret or two to cover for the the rest of us who'll head to the TBLV. We can rendezvous with the one or two people who man the turrets at the top of the canyon around the TBLV. From there, we'll fight our way to the top of the target barrier, drop down, set the charge, stand back and watch the fireworks," Niner suggested. "Something like that?"

Jason Skywalker
05-28-2006, 05:41 PM
"Yeah sure,anything's cool Alpha." answered Raven.

Master Jimmy
05-28-2006, 05:45 PM
"I can cover you" said Hunter

Diego Varen
05-28-2006, 05:46 PM
"Yeah me too." Red-5 added.

Master Jimmy
05-29-2006, 02:05 AM
(if I've posted the exact same thing before, I'm sorry)

"get out of my head... come on please... DAMN IT GET THE HELL OUT!!!" Hunter said to himself. "Oh no! Droids!" bzz bzz "no problem" said Hunter after he picked off the droids

steven
05-29-2006, 04:19 PM
"This is Advisor Zarlak, come in RC-1270. What is your situation?" Said a voice through the com.

-------

Darth Caos entered a medium size controll center inside the sepertists research base. There was plenty of controll panels and behind each, there was a tech droid. On the obversation platform a rather large trandosians.
"Status!?" Requested Caos
"We have intruders. They have been confronted by droids but the intruders are killing them faster than podracers in the grand final. Why do the CIS give us those perfectic mechs when they have mercs like us?" Reported the large trandosian commander.
"Because they're idiots. Now remenber, I don't want any merc leaving this building. Is that clear?"
"Yes sir. Those stupid clones wouldn't get there hands on the gas." said the commander proudly.
"I don't care about the god damm gas. Just make sure those fools don't even hear the name Project 212. Or else you shall suffer the worst pain any trandosian can ever recieve!"

Master Jimmy
05-29-2006, 10:30 PM
"Alpha Squad: I could try and make my way into the facility from the backside, is that alright with you commander?" asked Hunter as he was picking off droids one by one.

Niner_777
05-30-2006, 05:36 PM
"If it makes sense with the Advisor, then sure," Niner said, jumping off the gunship and running behind a rock for cover. "Hey Advisor, we've just touched down. There are a few hostiles in the area. We've got it under control."

(Revanscool, are you talking about the LVCP? The command post located in the center of the valley up ahead?)

steven
05-30-2006, 06:11 PM
"We have you on satelight imagary but that wouldn't last long. The factories have began releasing alot of smoke and will soon cover the LV. We're sending an area map to you via com. We have report of a small trandosian outpost in the caves. Find it and capture the computer terminal. We believe it to have codes that will give us easy acesse to the main facillity. That is your current order"

Niner_777
05-30-2006, 06:28 PM
"Roger that, Advisor. Alpha Squad, form up," Niner commanded. "We've got to find that Trando cave and capture the computer terminal." Niner peered out over the rock. One last droid walked out from behind a rock. Niner shot it with his DC-17. "Ready?"

Jason Skywalker
05-30-2006, 07:26 PM
"Ready as a clone could be!" said Raven.

Diego Varen
05-30-2006, 07:28 PM
"I'll agree with that." Red-5 added getting his Blaster Rifle out.

Master Jimmy
05-30-2006, 08:16 PM
"You're damn right I'm ready" added Hunter getting his pistol.

Jason Skywalker
05-31-2006, 08:31 AM
"Bring it on!" said Raven getting out his Shotgun.

Niner_777
05-31-2006, 06:35 PM
Niner laughed. "Let's go." Niner crept out from behind another rock and began to walk down the canyon path.

Jason Skywalker
05-31-2006, 07:06 PM
Raven looked at the rocks,cleverly watching for droids,aiming his shotgun.

Master Jimmy
05-31-2006, 07:27 PM
Hunter started scanning the area for anything that could be hostile.

Niner_777
05-31-2006, 08:37 PM
Niner heard a noise and brought his weapon into firing position. He stared down the scope, as a rock slipped down from the canyon wall above. He dove out of the way. Where he stood a moment before was a scorch mark, ten centimeters in diameter. "Droid snipers," Niner informed the his squad.

Master Jimmy
05-31-2006, 09:15 PM
"On 'em" told Hunter

Jason Skywalker
06-01-2006, 05:13 AM
"Oh,that's good.Droid snipers." said Raven sarcastically.

Diego Varen
06-01-2006, 05:54 AM
"Easy targets," Red-5 commented, "Droids are so inaccurate."

Niner_777
06-01-2006, 05:33 PM
Niner squeezed the trigger on his DC-17. The plasma shot the droid directly in its shinny metallic head. It sparked before falling towards Alpha Squad

Master Jimmy
06-01-2006, 09:54 PM
"Good shot man" congratulated Hunter as he picked off one

Jason Skywalker
06-02-2006, 06:35 AM
Raven aimed a little for a droid hiding behind a rock.

"Clever,but not enough clever for me." said Raven as he shot the rock,perfuring it and shotting the droid's head.

steven
06-02-2006, 07:06 AM
"Don't get cocky Black-8. Shadow force beware, a large patch of new probe droids have been released from the base. They're using the smoke produced by the factory for cover and have been programed and desgned for killing clones like yourself!" Reported the Advisor.

Jason Skywalker
06-02-2006, 07:28 AM
"Alright Advisor." said Raven.

Niner_777
06-02-2006, 06:38 PM
Niner backed up against the opposite canyon wall to shoot the last droid. He plugged away. "Roger that, Advisor. We'll be on the lookout." Niner signaled to his squad move on.

Master Jimmy
06-03-2006, 03:46 PM
Hunter did as he was told and started shooting droids down as he made his way to the next rock.

Jason Skywalker
06-03-2006, 03:58 PM
Raven followed Alpha,shooting droids along the way.

Master Jimmy
06-04-2006, 02:13 AM
Hunter hid behind a rock but his shoulder was sticking out and that ended with him getting shot, "graa" Hunter moaned.

Diego Varen
06-04-2006, 05:00 AM
Red-5 rolled in front of Hunter, protecting him from any shots and shot several Droids.

RC-1162
06-04-2006, 09:01 AM
RC 1162, Flash, jumped off his speeder and clapped a clip into his blaster. The droids were being held off by Alpha Squad, but they would be overcome soon. Bringing up his blaster, Flash shot at them in rapid fire mode. Soon the last of the droids were being cleared up by Alpha Squad. Flash went up to Niner and extended his hand.

"RC 1270, I presume," he said. "RC 1162, Omega Leader. You can call me Flash. I'm here to watch your back and provide any assistance I can with my Squad."

Niner_777
06-04-2006, 10:12 AM
"It's good to have you here, 62," Niner said. "Did you receive the objective from the Advisor?"

RC-1162
06-04-2006, 01:18 PM
"Unfortunately, not fully. I was still being briefed when I received the command to back you up. Maybe you could fill me in?"

Master Jimmy
06-04-2006, 02:41 PM
"give me a medpack, Red-5" groaned Hunter

RC-1162
06-05-2006, 09:04 AM
"Need any help?" asked Flash.

Niner_777
06-05-2006, 05:43 PM
Niner glanced over at Hunter and pulled out a medpack. "Well, we have report of a small trandosian outpost in the caves. We have to find it and capture the computer terminal. It has the access codes to the facility. We're going to need them in order to infiltrate the LVCP. We should be nearing the outpost," Niner informed Flash. "We'll know when we get there. The Trandoshans will be waiting to greet us."

Niner walked over to Hunter and helped him up. He looked at the wound. "It's not fatal," Niner said casually, getting to work on it. "I'll have you patched up in no time."

Master Jimmy
06-05-2006, 07:21 PM
"Thanks" replied Hunter

Niner_777
06-05-2006, 09:05 PM
"Let's get on with the objective," Niner rallied his squad. He checked his rifle before bringing it up. "Move out!"

Master Jimmy
06-05-2006, 09:23 PM
Hunter followed Niner with a now healed shoulder.

Niner_777
06-05-2006, 09:27 PM
Niner continued to walk slowly and carefully. He knew that they were nearing their objective. It was just a matter of time before they were ambushed. Niner stoped and motioned for Alpha Squad to 'form up.'

RC-1162
06-06-2006, 03:04 AM
Flash walked side-by-side with Niner, talking softly into his comlink. He switched it off a few minutes later and spoke to Niner,

"My Squad has landed about a klick and a half ahead. They'll join us soon."

((check the recruiting thread for more info ;)))

Niner_777
06-06-2006, 04:37 PM
"Good," Niner replied. "It never hurts to have a couple more plasma streams flying towards the enemy."

RC-1162
06-10-2006, 04:32 AM
Sure enough, after one and a half kilometers of catious walking, Flash saw the rest of his squad.
The three commandos perked up on seeing their squad leader and when Flash and Alpha Squad reached them, the introductions began.
"RC 1529, Slicer," said Tech
"RC 1496, Sniper," said Scout
"RC 1783, Demo," said Twister

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 09:05 AM
"Nice to meet you guys. I hope you're ready for a little bit of combat."

RC-1162
06-10-2006, 12:59 PM
"No problem, sir. The bolt-brains won't know what hit 'em." said Tech.

"Yeah, they can't hit a target from 10 centimeters apart, of course we're ready." said Twister.

Flash rolled his eyes, and for what seemed like the hundredth time in his career with these two, said,
"Don't get cocky."

Jason Skywalker
06-10-2006, 01:53 PM
"Well,welcome aboard.Be prepared for some droids" said Raven.

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 01:54 PM
"There's a fine line between confidence and arrogance," Niner warned. "Let's get moving."

Jason Skywalker
06-10-2006, 02:03 PM
"Aye-aye Niner." said Raven.

Diego Varen
06-10-2006, 02:21 PM
"Finally." Red-5 said out loud.

Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 03:18 PM
"Time to bust some heads" said Hunter.

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 03:22 PM
Niner led his squad along the side of the canyon. He scanned the area. No hostiles showed on his motion sensor. "Where are the Trandoshans?" Niner asked.

Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 03:25 PM
"My guess is either hiding or waiting to ambush us" told Hunter, "Damn cowards"

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 03:39 PM
"Roger that," Niner laughed. "They're pobably wetting their pants right now."

Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 03:46 PM
Hunter laughed with him.

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 04:03 PM
"It's good to spend some quality time with your squad mates in the middle of a dangerous mission," Niner commented.

steven
06-10-2006, 04:38 PM
"We've got an update on your missions. It appears that the trandosian commander Shalashak has ordered a reteate and the trandosians have been ordered to go back the main facillity to increase security there. We also have an update that they're preparing to send in an assault mech. However they're planning on using a new, more advanced model. Use extreme cation. Adivsor out" Stated Zarlak through the comlinks.

((I hope you don't mind Niner but this is sort of a boss battle. I'll post the tanks arrival and it's apperance))

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 07:26 PM
"You heard the Advisor," Niner said, checking to make sure he still had his anti-armor attachment. "We've got an assault mech headed towards us. Let's rig this place with explosives. Flash, can you take your squad and line the bottom of this canyon with mines and explosive ribbons? I'll take Alpha Squad up the side and set these walls to collapse mode. On my mark, we'll drop back to this point." Niner patched the fall-back-point into the commandos' HUDs. "I don't want to get too close to this thing if at all possible."

Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 07:29 PM
"This is a risky idea, but... I could try and use my fusion cutter to get inside." suggested Hunter.

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 09:06 PM
"It is risky," Niner commented. "But if we can get inside one of them, we'll have an advantage later on. Let's plant minimum explosives as a second resort. Flash, you'll be in charge of the demolition. I'll take Alpha Squad up and Hunter will try to cut inside the assault mech. If things don't go right, I'll signal to you, Flash."

Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 09:54 PM
"You can count on me getting in there." told Hunter.

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 10:01 PM
"I'll provide cover fire for you as you slice," Niner said. There was a low rumbling that could be heard in the distance. "Fierfek," Niner whispered. "Those Trandoshans must've realized that they didn't stand a chance by themselves."

Master Jimmy
06-10-2006, 10:05 PM
Hunter cautiously made his way up to one of the mechs. When he got to one, he carefully climbed up so that he wouldn't be noticed by the drivers. When he got to the doo he pulled his fusion cutter out and started slicing his way in. While he was slicing his way in, he turned to Flash and asked for a flashbomb.

Niner_777
06-10-2006, 10:08 PM
Niner climbed onto a small cliff that protruded from the side of the canyon. He helped the rest of Alpha Squad up. Niner snapped on his DC-17m sniper attachment and zoomed in on the assault mech. "So far, so good."

((Is this what you had in mind, steven?))

RC-1162
06-11-2006, 03:42 AM
Flash tossed a thermal detonator instead of a flash bomb to Hunter from the top of the cliff where Omega Squad lay next to Alpha and gave a sideways nod. He then turned back to Niner.
"Now that the Trandos know our position, I think it'll be nice to give them a surprise. Like you said, we'll line the canyon walls with explosive ribbon, but set them into the walls at an optimum depth of seven centimeters. That'll give us a controllable collapsing canyon.
He motioned to Twister to get ready and the Demolitions Commando checked his charges.
"I'll do it, but if you're right about the Trandos, then they'll be here vary soon to check out the results of the assault mech." said Twister
"No doubt they're gonna ba disappointed," joked Tech.
"Yes. Anyway," He turned to Niner. "I'll need Hunter to help me out."

steven
06-11-2006, 06:43 AM
((Btw, I you guys don't really destroy the assault mech. You can only disable. Then it will tell you a little something and then self-destruct))
--Picture-- (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/56/Shagohod.jpg)

There was the sound of a large gate opening and then of an object moving pretty fast. The assault mech then zoomed into the canyon but stopped. "Scanning...Scanning....Scan complete: Explosives detected. You sneaky, sneaky clones. Thinking that explosives that can harm me. I have been fitted with advanced droid AI not to menchion inside of me I have a tank of 'Stage I Anti-Clone Gas'. If you destroy me you clone will be luckly enough to become the master's test subject. Enjoy."

Two small turrets appeared from under it's head and the battle began.

Niner_777
06-11-2006, 04:48 PM
"Dang it," Niner shouted as the turrets popped out from under its head. Niner zoomed in with his sniper rifle and gently squeezed the trigger. The plasma bolt made contact with the turret, but the turret continued to fire despite the fact that half of its wires were hanging out.

Just then, Niner heard the sound of a grappling hook. He looked up just in time to see a hoard of Trandoshan Mercenaries begin to slide down the canyon wall, their submachine guns blazing.

Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 05:00 PM
Raven dodged the shots coming at him and shot repeatdly with his shotgun,killing some of them.

steven
06-11-2006, 05:04 PM
"Stupid clones. You cannot kill me, and enough if you do it'll be lights out. This gas will soon spread by the explosion and the factory fumes above us will keep in in the canyon. You only have one chance and that is that the gas wouldn't effect you enough to kill you." Mocked the Droid Tank.

Niner_777
06-11-2006, 05:04 PM
Niner rolled onto his back an whipped out his DC-15s sidearm pistol. He fired repeatedly at the oncoming Trandoshans. Green blood fell to the cliff and spattered on Niner's armor.

Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 05:20 PM
Raven rolled onto many sides,dodging many shots.He then handspringed and threw a grenade while doing the handspring,making some Trandoshans pieces of smelly,fleshid meat.

Niner_777
06-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Between shots from his pistol, Niner was able to snap on his blaster attachment onto his DC-17m. Once he did, he unleashed a clip into the Trandoshans. When he looked down, he was kneeling in a pool of Trandoshan blood and body parts.

Diego Varen
06-11-2006, 06:01 PM
Red-5 also helped Niner and Raven battle the Trandoshans. Red-5 shot a Kamino Toxic Dart from his wrist into a Trandoshan's neck. The Trandoshan bled to death.

Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 06:05 PM
Raven took cover on a rock,and climbed it.He made sure he wasn't seen,took out a sniper a Trandoshan had and started sniping away.

Niner_777
06-11-2006, 06:09 PM
Niner saw Trandoshans dropping from the opposite canyon wall. "You guys can handle this side," Niner ordered. "I'll take that wall." He snappped his sniper attachment on again and zoomed in on a Trandoshan. Bang! The Trandoshan hung limp, still attached to his grappling line. Bang! Niner continued to snipe.

Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 06:14 PM
A Trandoshan sneaked up behind Raven and was about to shoot him,but Raven quickly got out of the way and shot him in the head.Then he shoved a grenade down his throat and quickly threw him,already exploding.

steven
06-11-2006, 06:14 PM
"Stupid aliens. What was the master thinking when he hired you bunch of magots? Executing plan B13, you trandosians shall leave before I kill you." Said the Assault Mech before turning around and opening fire apon the trandosians and the clones.

Jason Skywalker
06-11-2006, 06:16 PM
Raven,still being seen,dodged the shots quickly,and took cover behind the rock.This droid's gonna be though to destroy.-thought Raven.

Niner_777
06-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Niner latched his own grappling hook into the rock and swung out of the way of a shot from the assault mech. His cable snapped, and Niner was sent flying into a rock wall.

RC-1162
06-13-2006, 03:36 AM
Omega Squad ran at top speed down from the cliff into the canyon where Hunter was, to provide him cover.
"Omega Squad, search and destroy!" ordered Flash.
Just then, a Trandoshan with an evil grin dropped down in front of him. Flash lashed out and the melee blade attached to his wrist shot out, impaling the Trando.
"Damn lizards." he mumbled.
Several more dropped down, but Omega Squad was ready for them. For a few minutes, the aliens stopped jumping down on them and shot from the top of the cliff, Omega Squad didn't waste that time.
"Twister, Proxy mines," he ordered.
Just then, Flash saw Niner fall down from his broken cable and the droid was suddenly shooting at the Trandoshans too.
"Twister, reposition," he ordered and the Commando set the proximity mine he was fiddling with in a new location, meaning that the droid could not come more than 10 meters in front of them. And the way it was shooting, 10 meters gave them considerable amount of safety.
"Tech, get Niner back here. Scout, you provide both of them cover, Move!" he ordered.
The two clones ran. Then Flash, already changing the mode of his rifle to "Anti Armor", saw one of the turrets, the one that Niner had damaged, was swiveling to blast them.
"Oh no you don't," said Flash and he shot an Anti Armor Rocket into the turret, this time, it blew up with an almighty explosion.
By the time the droid had re-oriented itself, Omega Squad, providing support to Niner, was already on the cliff.
"Well, that was fun," commented Tech. "Good thing that piece of junk is shooting at its own companions."

Niner_777
06-13-2006, 04:29 PM
Niner curled into a ball as he neared the wall. When he made contact he flipped forward and rolled off the wall, relatively unharmed thanks to his training sargent's teachings. Niner hit the ground with a dull thump. He was standing upright, but he still felt a little disoriented. Some of Omega Squad ran towards him. "What's our situation?" Niner asked.

RC-1162
06-14-2006, 09:39 AM
"Bad," said Scout, after they helped him over to the cliff. "But nothing a couple of Commandos can't handle."
"The droid is disoriented," said Tech. "We just have to wait and see what it eventually does."

Niner_777
06-14-2006, 09:57 AM
"Right," Niner said, shaking off his dizzyness. "I hope that Hunter is having luck slicing."

Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 06:40 AM
"We'll have to wait and see Niner." said Raven.He had a feeling something was about to happen.

Niner_777
06-16-2006, 10:29 AM
Niner quickly clicked on his anti-armor attachment an squeezed the trigger. The explosive round hit the droid's second turret and blew it up. "That'll give us some more manuevering space."

steven
06-16-2006, 03:34 PM
The droid then came a loud cry "Ahhhh! Armada? Are you reciving me? If you are activate Project 212 now!" The droids arm began to smash at the floor and walls. After a minute he stopped and turned toward the base. "They're trying to turn me off! How dare they!" His rocket launcher moved foward and pointed in the direction.

There was then a blur moving toward the droid. Next thing the clones knew there was an explosion on of the droids head and it deactivate. Standing ontop of the head was a trandosian in a black armour, in his hand was an lightsaber with an orange blade. "Nice Job Commandos. I never suspected you'd force me to kill my own creation."

Niner_777
06-16-2006, 05:12 PM
"What the..." Niner gasped. He brought up his rifle, but didn't shoot yet. He was going to find out what was going on.

steven
06-16-2006, 05:58 PM
The trandosian casually walked over to back of the gaintantic assault mech "I am Grashakk, Corvrak personal adivsor. I surpose you have plenty of questions so I'll humer(sp) you. Ask away."

Master Jimmy
06-16-2006, 06:26 PM
"Okay... do you have a family?" Hunter asked.

steven
06-16-2006, 06:44 PM
"How is that relivent?"asked Caos looking at Hunter "I could have the worlds biggest family and it stil wouldn't make a different. Not the brightest of all the clones are you? Any other questions?"

Jason Skywalker
06-16-2006, 06:46 PM
"Since that was your creation i'm guessing you're not with us,right?" asked Raven.

Master Jimmy
06-16-2006, 06:48 PM
"Well I hope they don't love you." told Hunter as he quickly threw his fusion cutter at Caos, then pulling out his blaster.

Niner_777
06-16-2006, 06:53 PM
"I don't trust him," Niner told his squad over their secured comlink. "but let's give him a chance. Be on your toes."

Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 05:57 AM
Red-5 got his Blaster Rifle out, preparing for the battle, if any.

steven
06-17-2006, 06:13 AM
Caos laughed "You guys have no idea who Corvrak is do you? Let me clear you up on this, Corvrak is a trandosian brute who run's this whole facillity. I am your enemy put I was also trained by Darth Tyranus and I'm one of the strongest Dark Jedi in the CIS."

Diego Varen
06-17-2006, 06:15 AM
"Well not anymore," Red-5 told him, his anger rising, "We shall soon put an end to your living hell."

steven
06-17-2006, 06:22 AM
Grashakk(Caos) laughed "Try your best clones. But I've facen alot worse enemys that you." The trandosian dark jedi closed his eyes and within a with seconds a spherical shield appeared around him, his eyes opens and he shouted "Take you best shot commandos, I warn you idiots like you have tried something like this before."

Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Sounds like he has a barrier.Gotta catch him offguard,thought Raven.

Niner_777
06-17-2006, 09:51 AM
Ideas raced through Niner's mind. He was searching for the best solution to neutralizing this threat. "Any suggestions?" he asked Shadow Force.

Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 09:54 AM
"Find a weakness in him and then catch him offguard." said Raven.

Niner_777
06-17-2006, 09:57 AM
"Sounds pretty good to me," Niner replied. "Maybe we should set up positions on the canyon walls to provide cover, hieght advantage, and flanking. Flash, you take Omega Squad to the far canyon wall. Be careful not to get shot. Let's trap him in a death valley."

Master Jimmy
06-17-2006, 11:50 AM
Hunter kicked the panel multiple times and it broke off, He started destroying the mech wire by wire.

steven
06-17-2006, 12:35 PM
((Revan, the mech was the droid. There was nothing inside. You may want to edit)

RC-1162
06-17-2006, 02:37 PM
Flash nodded once to Niner to say that he understood and Omega Squad slowly pulled backwards out of Caos' line of sight as he spoke to Alpha Squad. They ran as fast as they could and came up to the cliff edge. Flash looked to the right and could make out the destroyed assault mech. He motioned to the others and they readied their grappling hooks. Simultaneosly, they shot the grapple at the other cliff face and jumped, coming to a halt on the almost-vertical face of the other side. They began climbing and reached the top, where they again ran back to the assault mech area.
They were now faceing Alpha Squad on the opposite cliff face and Caos could not see them. Flash nodded to Niner to say that they were ready and quietly told the rest of the Squad to prepare their blasters and remain alert.

steven
06-17-2006, 04:52 PM
"Come on I'm bored. You commandos are the best there are. Those super battledroids put up more of a fight that you bafoons. Fight me dammit!"

Jason Skywalker
06-17-2006, 04:56 PM
"You think we're stupid right?Anybody can smell that shield on mile an hour." said Raven.He then imediatly rolled to the side,and took cover from a rock.

steven
06-17-2006, 05:53 PM
"Any idiot can also see the shield from a mile away. I am really disapointed in all of you. I was hoping for some compertion. Perhabs a struggle but this is hopeless. You clones are stupid and weak, you shall all fall when Count Dooku makes his move on Coruscant." Caos then used the force to lift Hunter and threw him a mile away "Stupid clone, I've allready destroyed the brain of the machiene. It no longer works."

RC-1162
06-18-2006, 08:31 AM
Flash had enough of Caos' taunts. He motioned to the others to ready their Anti-Amor rocket launchers and lifted two fingers to Niner, indicating that they were going to fire in two minutes.
Two minutes passed. Omega Squad squeezed their triggers as one and four rockets exploded around Caos, throwing him to the ground, injured, but not dead. Flash gestured wildly at Alpha Squad and his own Squadmates and shouted into his helmet comm,
"RUN! Get the hell outta here before he comes to!"

steven
06-18-2006, 08:56 AM
Before the rockets exploed Caos jumped high up into the air and landed infront of the assault mech "Now we're talking. I'll let you have a few move goes at me before I attack."

RC-1162
06-18-2006, 08:58 AM
(((((( to reduce confusion, i have made a picture of the scenario after this point. go here (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/canyon.jpg) and tell me if it's correct, Niner))))))

RC-1162
06-18-2006, 09:03 AM
Flash glanced back at where Caos was and realised: the rockets had not thrown him around.
"Damn!" he said. Omega Squad was on the move, but Flash stopped to wait for Niner and his company.
"Omega Squad, get down there and provide assistance to Hunter. Get him back up here." Flash ordered.
The three of them nodded at their leader and ran to the edge of the cliff , where they got down using the grappling hooks and wires they had used to get here in the first place. Five minutes later, Hunter was safely on the cliff and was being tended to by Scout.

Master Jimmy
06-18-2006, 11:19 AM
"Thank you all." Hunter told to Omega Squad.

Niner_777
06-18-2006, 08:35 PM
((Pic looks right, RC. I couldn't read everything though.))

"You okay, Hunter?" Niner asked, still focusing on Caos. He was waiting for him to move. If they waited, Shadow Force might be able to gain an advantage.

Master Jimmy
06-18-2006, 11:02 PM
"I'm okay but I want to kill that bloody trandosian." told Hunter.

RC-1162
06-19-2006, 08:33 AM
"Don't we all?" asked Tech.

"Look, we can't stand up to a dark jedi," said Flash. "Best thing we can do is scramble, regroup and get him later."

steven
06-19-2006, 12:02 PM
There was then a message though the com "Shadow Force, this is advisor. We would like to inform you that the star destroyer Rebound has engaged battle with droid bombers and a cruiser. It's going to have to retreate which means there will be no backup for awhile and I will not be able to make radio contact that well. Advisor out."

Niner_777
06-19-2006, 02:58 PM
"Fierfek!" Niner swore. "I agree, Flash. Where are we going to find the Trandoshan access codes to the facility, though?"

Jason Skywalker
06-19-2006, 03:04 PM
"I think we should split up,gives us more chances." said Raven.

RC-1162
06-19-2006, 04:15 PM
"Yes, that would be our best gambit," agreed Flash. "Since we have built in comlinks and holomaps, we can locate each other later. Now what we do is toss in a flash grenade at the trando, then run like hell for cover."

He motioned to Twister to ready the charge and waited for Niner's response

Niner_777
06-20-2006, 10:33 AM
"What do we have to lose?" Niner asked, then realized the answer. "Scratch last, go for it, Flash. Where do you want to take your squad?"

RC-1162
06-20-2006, 12:29 PM
"Like Raven said, it's better that we all split up." Flash replied. "Just scramble in all directions and we'll regroup later. Do you mind if I take Hunter with us? Because there is no way we can get him back across the canyon without getting sabered to pieces."

"How do we locate each other then?" Tech asked.

"All Commandos have a built in location tracker in their comm systems, and the squad leaders have vidmaps indicating the present postition of the squad through GPS. Using comm orders, we can effectively join up later."

Niner_777
06-20-2006, 12:44 PM
"Roger that, Omega. We'll scale the top of these canyon walls and meet on the opposite side of the LV. Do you copy, squads?"

((Btw, if I can find the time, I'll try to make a map in paint. ))

RC-1162
06-20-2006, 02:32 PM
"Right, Twister will toss in a flash grenade. The moment it leaves his hands, run."

He nodded once to Twister, who then pulled the pin of a flash grenade and tossed it into the canyon where Caos was. The moment he threw it, Omega Squad was in a mad scramble and the four of them fled in different directions.

steven
06-20-2006, 03:05 PM
Caos raised a hand and the grenade slowly came apart, peace by peace, without blowing up. Caos smirked "I perfer your lower counter parts. They put up a decent fight. You clowns are weak." Caos then took a few steps backs and a probe droid flue down however it was shaped differently. It was built so that Caos could stand on it and ride back to the base and that's what it did.

Niner_777
06-21-2006, 10:59 AM
Niner pumped his legs as fast as he could, his rifle clenched to his chest. Alpha Squad was right on his tail. He hoped that Caos wasn't.

Jason Skywalker
06-21-2006, 11:22 AM
"Niner,the holo-map regists that there are swoops nearby.We should get them and use them." said Raven.His heart pumped heavily.

RC-1162
06-21-2006, 03:32 PM
Flash heard this over the comm.

"Good idea, Alpha." he said. "But make sure no explosives are attached to it."

Omega Squad could barely breathe, but they ran and ran till they stopped finally to catch their breath. The holomap indicated that they were 4.28 kilometers away from the canyon.

"Okay, this will be enough," he said to Omega Squad and Hunter. "Let's look for a rendezvouz point now. Copy that, Niner?"

Niner_777
06-22-2006, 11:43 AM
"I copy," Niner replied. "Let's see if we can meet on the opposite side of the LV? From there we may be able to blast our way in behind the enemy troops to the LVCP."

RC-1162
06-22-2006, 12:36 PM
((perhaps now you can put up a map?))

Niner_777
06-22-2006, 08:36 PM
((Here's a quick little map. I know that I'm not good at paint, but you'll get the idea, hopefully.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/2521/praesitlynmap15iq.png

The brown is just lower than the orange stuff. Bright blue is Shadow Force's path. Red spot is their engagement with the assault mech and Caos. Pink is Omega's expected path and teal is for Alpha. The blue arrow going from the RVP to the LVCP is their expected attack path. They'll drop into the valley and attack from that position. They can leave some snipers on the cliff, maybe. I've added the TC which is just a Trandoshan camp. I may update if needed.

Btw, I'm going on vacation this weekend. Try to keep this thing alive if you can. If it's to hard you can just wait. You guys decide.))

RC-1162
06-23-2006, 06:09 AM
((thanks for that, it clears up a lot. but you need to hand over command of Niner to someone so that we can continue smoothly))

Niner_777
06-25-2006, 06:13 PM
((I just got back, but I'm leaving again tomorrow morning. You can take Niner until I get back, probably on Thursday.))

Niner_777
06-29-2006, 09:31 PM
((Sorry for the double post, but I'm back now and I'll take control of Niner again, thank you. :D Now that I'm back, this RPG can go smoothly again...))

"I'm patching you guys the battlefield map now," Niner told Shadow Force.

((EDIT:See link above :)))

Jason Skywalker
06-30-2006, 02:41 PM
"Nice plan Niner." said Raven.

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 04:21 PM
"Thanks," Niner replied. "Let's hope that it goes smoothly."

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 04:30 PM
As The trandoshan shuttle, Void entered the space around Praesitlyn, Darth Nexus was trying to keep himself calm for he knew the Clones were there. "Get the squad up here, now!" Nexus said to his Assassin/Apprentice Trando. "Yess ssir," replied trando. As soon as they were all on the bridge, Nexus started the breifing. "The Cloness are there and they are attacking our forces. Caos was sent here and I believe he is fighting them right now. We are to land at the base and get our next assignment from Caos. When we have, we will go huntt Clonesss. Get your supplies up here as sssoon as posssible. We enter the atmosphere in 2 hoursss. You are dissmissed." As soon as his squad left, he told himself "I will have cloness today, and they will fall."

steven
06-30-2006, 04:44 PM
Caos once again entered the command center. "Corvrak, I hope you've got everything sorted out."
"Afraid not Grashakk, before he destroyed it, the assault mech sent a encripted message." Replied the large trandosian
"Where to?" Caos demanded.
"Not sure, it didn't seem to have a destination. The message was for all comms with the right encriptions. Anyhow I have recived a message from Count Dooku, he has sent another squad to aid you. They are to take orders from you. They should be docking in a few minutes. Go and meet them." Order Corvrak and Caos nodded. Caos then headed to the bases hanger.

RC-1162
06-30-2006, 04:58 PM
Omega Squad jogged vigilantly, on guard for Caos or any other opposition. Flash looked down at the new map and attack plan that Niner had patched through to him. If he was not mistaken, there was a little canyon to cross. He looked up, and there it was.

"Halt." he ordered and they came to a stop. "Grapples," he said.

The four of them readied their grapple cannons again and shot them across the canyon into the other cliff's wall. Then Flash grabbed Hunter and the five of them swung at once. On reaching the other side, Flash spotted a trio of swoops lying on their sides. He smiled and motioned to the rest of them.

"Niner, this is Omega Lead. I've spotted a couple of swoops and plan to use them, so check your fire when we get to the RVP. Just a heads up."

Then they went ahead to mount the swoops and check for explosives. Flash and Tech rode together, Twister and Hunter on another and Scout on the last to provide rear guard support. Once all systems were go, the five of them sped into the desert.

And the three young picnicing teens who had no idea what was going on shouted after the Clones to bring back their swoops

Darth Nexus
06-30-2006, 05:20 PM
As The Void landed, the Trandoshans noticed that someone was there to greet them. "Who is that Master Nexus?" Trando said as the trandoshan approached. "It's caos, the other exiled trandoshan, supposedly one of our kin," replied Claw. Jaggard just stood his ground as caos approached. As soon as caos got close to Nexus, Nexus said, "Hello Master. What do you want from us?"

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 05:47 PM
Niner could see some bumps on the horizon. He magnified them using his binoc filter. Sure enough there were swoops up ahead. "Double time it, squad," Niner ordered and began to pump his legs harder. He'd have the chance to rest once he was sitting firmly on a swoop.

Diego Varen
06-30-2006, 06:14 PM
(I think I may want to leave. My Character Red-5 will die in style, but if you want me to stay, I'll make it so he is on the verge of death).

As Niner led all of the squad upwards, Red-5 started to feel tired. He knew he couldn't rest, but he felt like falling to the ground. Suddenly several Trandoshans surrounded Red-5. Red-5 immediately got out his Blaster Rifle and shot three of them, but was shot by a Poison Dart. Red-5 fell to the ground in agony. The Trandoshans looked satisfied with their assassination. They left Red-5 to die. Red-5 wondered if Niner or the others noticed.

steven
06-30-2006, 06:24 PM
((I would like if you stayed Pottsie. But say you guy was only knocked out and the trandosian mercs kidnapped you and keep you prisoner.))

steven
06-30-2006, 06:46 PM
"Well Crimnson Sun, we are having a clone problem. That's not our current concern, yours in a consel located in one of our sentery caves. I want you use force lighting on it before the clones have the chance to slice it. If they are able to slice they will gain quick exesse to critical locations of this base. If that happens it's game over for us and we will no choice but order a retreat."

Niner_777
06-30-2006, 08:55 PM
((It's truely up to you, however, I do like steven's idea.))

Niner noticed that Red-5's bio status had dropped dangerously low. "What's going on?" Niner asked, almost to himself. He brought himself to a skidding stop and brought up his rifle. "Alpha Squad, Trandoshans to six!" he shouted. Niner began to fire. He didn't want to lose Red-5, yet he knew that he had to carry on with the mission. This was what Niner's training sergent always predected would happen. He'd tried to warn Niner, but Niner couldn't resist. His brother was in danger.

RC-1162
07-01-2006, 04:52 AM
Omega Squad made good time on the borrowed swoops. As they came up to the RVP, Flash, who was leading the pack, saw a skirmish going on with the three-man Alpha Squad and a bunch of Trandoshans.

"Oh goddammit!" Flash cursed and he doubled his speed, the rest of them following suit. They came up to the fight as a total surprise to the Trandoshans.

"Take 'em down," Flash growled and the four of them started spewing plasma streams at the Trandoshans, effectively holding them at bay.

((now would be a great time to introduce Darth Nexus' jedi-clone character and evolution's jedi character. you can come to our aid. and i agree with steven, Pottsie. its better that you get captured.))

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 07:42 AM
"We will do as you command Caos." Nexus said to the leading Trandoshan. As the group got on their swoops, they headed for the Sentry cave with the counsel.

(umm... I wasn't planning on playing that character, but if you want me to I will)

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 08:34 AM
(sorry for the double post, but i'm doing it this way so that it can represent my clone jedi compared to my trando squad)

As Gamma 4 entered the Praesitlyn system, he noticed that there was a battle going on. He crashed his ship onto a desert canyon nearby and got ready to help. He saw some clones fighting ahead and starting helping them. "Hey guys, here's some backup for you," he said as he started his assault on the Trandoshan mercs ambushing the Clones. Little did he know that his arch-nemesis from Trandosha was here as well.

(Darth Nexus the guy with Caos is arch-nemesis, you'll find out more later on as the RP progresses.)

RC-1162
07-01-2006, 10:18 AM
Flash was beginning to think they would be overcome when a new Clone Commando joined the fray. He was blasting at the Trandos with such accuracy, Flash was beginning to suspect he had an affinity to the Force. But he just shrugged and kept blasting.
Suddenly he noticed Red 5 lying on the ground, not moving.

"Niner, this is Flash. What happened to Red? Is he...dead?" he said as he replaced the clip and continued pouring fire at the reptiles.

Niner_777
07-01-2006, 11:53 AM
"His vitals still show alive in my HUD. He's down though, and we've got Trandoshans," Niner replied. He shot a Trandoshan in the head several times and it slumped over. There were still many more.

steven
07-01-2006, 12:26 PM
"Hmmm, a knocked out clone. This could be interesting." Said Caod after sencing Red5s status. He then used the force to open the hanger doors. He then crouched and got in a jumping poistion and in a blink of an eye, disappeared. There was only a green blur darting from cliff to cliff untill he stopped at Red-5s location. It was like a metor hitting the floor. The blur fall from the sky at an extremely fast location, when he hit the floor sand and dust flue away from his location.
"Corvrak, I need a dropship here now! I have a package for you to pickup."

Jason Skywalker
07-01-2006, 12:32 PM
Raven picked up a Vidroblade that was on the ground and started swinging, cutting three Trandoshan heads off in the process.

Niner_777
07-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Niner saw a green blur out in the distance. He momentarily stopped shooting. "I hope not," he whispered.

steven
07-01-2006, 12:39 PM
Caos noticed what Revan was doing and used the force to steal a the vibroblade from Jason, and took it for himself. "I left my lightsaber back at the base, I surpose this will do."

Niner_777
07-01-2006, 12:40 PM
Caos had come again. Niner knew that they'd have to retreat, but he also knew that if they retreated, he'd lose Red-5. He wouldn't be able to stand that.

Jason Skywalker
07-01-2006, 12:48 PM
Raven grabbed his Shotgun and started shooting like he swung away. He shot many Trandoshans in the head, killing lots.

RC-1162
07-01-2006, 02:53 PM
"Niner, get Red 5 and RUN, dammit!" Flash shouted through the comm. "Caos is here!"

((BTW: this is just frustration. go ahead and capture him if you want, steven))

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 04:10 PM
"Not This time" came the voice of another Trandoshan. There were three other trandos with him, and they looked a bit charred. "We blew the consul as ordered Lord Caos" the main trandoshan said. Suddenly a Clone came out with a Lightsaber and started to attack the newcomers. "Not this time Nexus!"

Diego Varen
07-01-2006, 04:18 PM
(I also like steven's idea).

"Urgh." Red-5 muttered.

His whole body was in agony. He couldn't even remember how he was in pain. Even more suprising to him was how he was still alive. Niner and all of his brothers would wonder where he was. It was time for Red-5 to escape, but how? The doors were locked and there was no way for him to escape. His only hope would be for one of his brothers to rescue him.

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 04:24 PM
As the door unlocked, a Trandoshan entered. He had a lightsaber and looked like the others who suprised the clones by helping Caos. "Hello Clone. I am your captor, named Darth Trando. If you want out, then I will help you. Trust me." Trando said surpising Red-5. "It will have to wait, but since i know you don't trust me I will give you time to decide what your next few actions will be. Here are your rations so you will survive," and with that last statement, Trando left, leaving Red-5 in a daze.

((I thought you were at the battlefield with everyone else.))

steven
07-01-2006, 04:34 PM
A dropship landed near Caos and Red5. The dropship was simple, exactly the same to the republic dropship expect it was painted green and had blood stains on it. Trandosians jumped off the dropships and picked up Red5. They carried Red5 into the ship and took off. However Caos stayed behind.

"Nexus, what is your status?"

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 04:41 PM
"We have completed our task, and are ready for our next assignment. However, Trando will be staying guard with the prisoner, so we will not have our Assassin with us." Nexus reported to Caos. "We have also spotted two Jedi on the planet that are helping the Clones, and one of them will be my target and ONLY mine, got it?" Nexus started to get enraged, which isn't good. When this happened, Claw said "Just give us another assignment before we are all dead, will ya Caos."

Diego Varen
07-01-2006, 04:52 PM
(I decided that I was taken to a Trandoshan base).

"What do you want with me?" Red-5 asked angrily.

steven
07-01-2006, 04:56 PM
"No, I don't." Replied Caos "Nexus go after your target. Trando gaurd the prisoner however who's ever left are to meet me in the battlefield. I have a small task for one of them."

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 05:00 PM
((Fine with me.))

"I want you to help me kill the leader of the Crimson Sun, Darth Nexus. I also need some information about what your clones are doing in this sector and their strategy as of when you got captured. If you give me this information without interrogation, i will help free you. if not, then you die here and now. got it," Trando said to Red-5 as he reentered the room to figure out her next question. "Oh, and my leader is very dangerous and wants the Jedi helping you dead. Be on your guard from him."

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 05:04 PM
When the Crimson Sun entered the battlefield again, they found Caos immediatly. "You are to take both of these fools with you. Got it," Nexus said to Caos as the other two squadmates, Claw and Jaggard, went over to Caos. "Tell us what your mission is for us Caos." Claw and Jaggard said at the same time.

steven
07-01-2006, 05:14 PM
"I only need one of your. The one who doesn't come with me and s** off and battle the clones. The one who comes with me will at some point leave this canyon and perhabs this planet."

Darth Nexus
07-01-2006, 05:39 PM
"Then I will go," Jaggard said to Caos. "Claw, go back to Lord Nexus and make sure he survives to renew the squad if need be." "I will Jaggard, I will," Claw said to Jaggard, although he wanted ot leave with him and Caos as well. he didn't want to be anywhere near an enraged Darth Nexus, since he will probably die as well as the enemy. "I will make my sacrifice to the Crimson Sun."

steven
07-01-2006, 06:10 PM
"Go then Claw," Caos ordered. When he left, Caos turned to Jaggard, he pulled out a sirgine and asked Jaggar to "Hold out your arm."

Niner_777
07-01-2006, 08:19 PM
By the time Red-5 and the dropship had taken off, Niner was only fighting half-heartedly. He continued to gun down the last few Trandoshans, before realizing what he had to do: save Red-5. Niner knew that he couldn't jeprodize the mission for it though. He'd finish the mission first. Just like his training sergent told him to; he'd finish the mission for his fallen brother. That wouldn't be the end though. He'd see to it.

"Fall back and get on a swoop. Get to the RVP!" Niner ordered. "Let's finish this mission for Red-5!" Niner hadn't told them his other intention, but he knew that they knew. They'd known each other long enough.

RC-1162
07-02-2006, 04:51 AM
"We need to call down aerial support!" Flash shouted as they retreated, firing at the Trandoshans behind him. "Get them to follow that dropship."

They got on the swoops, Tech, Twister and Flash on one, Hunter, Scout and Niner on another and Raven and the new unknown Colne helper on the last. Once all were ready, they sped off, nearly losing Flash's helmet in the acceleration. They had yet 2 kilometers to go before they reached the RVP.

Master Jimmy
07-02-2006, 05:48 AM
Hunter got grazed but the trandosian that made that shot would not live to shoot again "Damn bantha crap". He then rotated his arm and started feeling fine.

RC-1162
07-02-2006, 07:05 AM
The three swoops came upon the RVP without furthur incident and the 8 Commandos got off their swoops. Flash turned to their unknown helper.

"Thanks, trooper," he said. "We would have been bantha fodder had you not shown up on time. What's your service number?"

Darth Nexus
07-02-2006, 08:50 AM
"Gamma-4 and it seems like I got here just in time. I have to go now, so if I can borrow a swoop so that i can finish business and get Red-5 back, that would be nice," the clone jedi said to his fellow troopers. "And now I must leave to deal with an old, old friend. Goodbye since we will probably never see each other again," Gamma 4 told the troopers before he left. "But don't worry, another Jedi should be coming soon, at least I hope he will."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Here is my arm" Jaggard gave it to Lord caos, his new commanding officer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"My Master has found his target Clone so we will need to move fast, and soon if we are to escape alive," Trando said to his prisoner.
"Ah, I have you now Clonee, I have you now," Nexus said to the swoop bike that was coming up to him now.

(I will be having a battle soon with the Trando Lord and Clone Jedi that nobody can find, so don't expect to help me)

RC-1162
07-02-2006, 11:42 AM
"Good luck, Gamma," Flash said, with a thunms up sign to Gamma 4. "Give the old lizard hell from us."

Then he turned back to Niner and the rest of them.

"Okay, now we need to get in the building. I suppose Tech can do it, but Raven can help him out, since this will most probaly something like triple-encoded."

Darth Nexus
07-02-2006, 12:38 PM
As Gamma-4 got to the dark sensation of Lord Nexus, he got out of the swoop only for it to blow up as soon as he got out. "Ah, I see you are still here, ya old lizard. i thought I lost you at Tatooine." "Nobody gets lost in Tatooine, Clone Defect," Lord Nexus taunted. "Let's get this started," and with that last comment both Orange and green Lightsabers went out to meet one another in the combat to end all combat.

RC-1162
07-03-2006, 05:21 AM
Tech worked the keys of the command console set into the wall outside the LVCP as the others provided him cover. He punched in another override code for the second time.
The unit flashed red and displayed the same message agin:
"Access denied"

"Damn!" he cursed and turned to Raven. "Raven, I need your help in cracking this. The code seems to loop on itself and change every fixed period of time."

"Fierfek!" Flash cursed. "At this rate, we're never gonna get anywhere. Five more tries, then we blow the locks."

"Afraid that's impossible, sir," said Scout, examining the wall. "This is protected by a very thin forcefield. Thin enough to remain invisible to scanners and thick enough to protect it agains anything short of gunship turbolasers."

Flash kicked the wall in frustration, then perked up as he realised something. He turned to Niner.
"We do have one gunship as air support, don't we?" he asked

Darth Nexus
07-03-2006, 09:40 AM
As Darth Nexus prepared a counterattack, Gamma-4 sent him a flurry of attacks that would have killed anyone but Nexus. He first sent a Force Storm at him, and then started to choke the Jedi. "You fool, you know as well as I do that you are going to die today, yet you will continue your worthless assault. Only a few people can stop me, and you aren't one ofthem. "Your right, you old lizard. I am not going to be able to kill you, but I can hurt you." Just then, Gamma-4 broke free of Nexus and cut off his arm with the lightsaber in it. He then slashed at his head, but the Trandoshan dodged. When Nexus realized what was happening, he pushed the Clone away and regenerated his arm. He picked up his lightsaber, put the clone in stasis and said "I will have a lot of fun with you Clone, and your Clone friedsss won't be able to recognize you." Nexus started to massacre the Jedi, and while this happened, another witnessed it, only to start his own fury.
As Claw found Nexus, he saw what his Master was doing. His Master was massacering the Clone Jedi from before. If he didn't stop his Master, then he might die when he was detected. So he went into a Force Stealth and got ready to pounce on his Master.
"Now that this is over, I can find the rest of the Clonesss and get off this planet forever!" Nexus said to himself after he killed Gamma-4. Just then something came from behind him and sent Claws and a Lightsaber through his back, into his lungs and heart. As he fell, Nexus saw that it was one of the Crimson Sun, but couldn't determine who.

(One enemy down, one clone down. Now the Clones can find Gamma-4 and the Trando, they are actually near the door that the Clones are attempting to open.)

Niner_777
07-03-2006, 10:31 AM
"That's right," Niner replied slowly. "I think I see where you're going with this."

RC-1162
07-03-2006, 02:29 PM
"Good," said Flash. "Could you get it to be on standy-by? We'll let Raven and Tech have a few more gos, then call in air support."

Jason Skywalker
07-03-2006, 02:41 PM
"Fierfek!" he swore. It was harder than he suspected and very frustrating.

Niner_777
07-03-2006, 06:31 PM
"Roger that, Flash," Niner replied and commed to the gunship to stand-by.

RC-1162
07-04-2006, 04:54 AM
"No luck?" Flash asked Tech.

Tech slammed his armored fist into the console.

"No," he replied. "I guess we better call in that gunship."

"Copy that," Flash said and nodded to Niner.

Darth Nexus
07-04-2006, 10:54 AM
When Claw got back to the CIS Base, he got ready to steal a starfighter and go far away. "I killed Lord Nexus" was all he could think of while leaving the site of the battle. Since he knew the Clones would probably search for the Jedi, he left them a suprise that nobody would know about except him. Him, the one who is leaving Praesitlyn forever. "Too many bad memories. Trando and Jaggard could take it, but not me," he said to himself. When he got to the Hangar, Trando was there. "Goodbye Claw. I hope to never see you again, you scumbag," Trando said to Claw as Claw took the Void and left the system. Claw went out to hyperspace never to be seen again.
As Trando saw the Void, his only chance of leaving, going into the atmosphere, he knew now what he had to do. He had to get the Clone out of here, and soon. "Clone, we are leaving now!"

RC-1162
07-04-2006, 12:39 PM
((BTW: who is controlling the gunship crew? if you want, i'll take the pilot. somebody else can be the gunner))

steven
07-04-2006, 01:36 PM
Caos then injected Jaggard with a blue liquid. "There, that's 5 years off you life. Every year worth it." Caos smiled. "No go back to that cave and retrive your formers masters body, I haven't finished with him."

Darth Nexus
07-05-2006, 02:25 PM
"Yesss, my Lord Caosss. I will go to collect the failled Massster." Jaggard said to his new Master. He went out to complete his order. "Should I bring any other bodies as well?"

(I'll be the Gunner on the Gunship)

steven
07-05-2006, 02:55 PM
"No, only the body of your old master. Only his is required, then take it to the base and then into the med-bay. If you fail, your heart will be dilivered to your familys and your body will be used as a punch bag used for my new squad."

RC-1162
07-05-2006, 06:02 PM
Flash switched on his helmet comm and called in the gunship backup that they had. Soon enough, the ship came soaring through the skies of Praesitlyn.

"Within friring range," Epsilon 388 reported. "You're green, Gamma."

Darth Nexus
07-06-2006, 09:33 AM
"Yes Sir." Gamma said as he started to fire down on the door. Soon enough the door was open, and he said, "Your green to go in Shadow Force."
"I will do as you command, Lord Caos." Jaggard said to Caos after his threat. He got on his swoop bike and startd the trek when he saw a Clone Gunship. "Master, the Clones have aerial support and are firing on something. You should come quickly." After that, Jaggard found the body of Lord Nexus, and took it to the medbay, hoping that he wouldn't become a dead punching bag for Lord Caos.

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 12:11 PM
"Let's move," said Niner. "We don't want to waste time here."

"You heard the man," said Flash.

The 7 Commandos walked through the rubble. As they did so, Flash sent a message to the gunship.

"Thanks for the assist, Epsilon, we'll call you if we need any more help. Remain on stand-by."

"Roger that, Omega Lead. Returning to base." came the reply.

The group was walking for a few minutes when they came to another code-locked door.

"I think you sent the ship away too early," said Niner.

"Nah, this is easy," said Tech, already working on it. Within a minute, it was open. "Besides," he continued. "He would'nt be able to aim at this door anyway."

The rest of them did not respond, but stared past him, at the ground. Tech turned, and was greeted by the sight of a dead Gamma 4.

"Holy sh-" began Tech. "What the heck happened? I thought he flew out into the desert."

"He must have doubled back," replied Niner soberly. "Now we've lost him as well."

Flash noticed a pool of greeninsh colored liquid next to Gamma 4's body.

"Is that Trandoshan blood?" he asked.

Niner went up to it and observed it more closely.

"Seems like it," he replied. "This means one of the opposition is injured?"

"I'll guess and say it's one of those dark Jedi," said Flash. "Gamma 4 must have injured him in their duel. Well, injured is not all that better, he's still alive."

"Negative, Flash," said Scout, looking at the pool of blood. "Whoever it is, he has lost too much blood to even remain in a comatose state. I think i can effectively say that one of the opposition is also dead."

"Well, that's good news," said Twister. "Now all we have to do is search for Red 5 and get the info we needed on the anti-clone gas."

"I wish it was as easy as you make it sound," Niner said with a sigh. "Let's go."

((BTW: Darth Nexus, when Trando said that he is taking a clone off planet, did you mean Red 5?))

steven
07-06-2006, 12:14 PM
Caos pulled out his lightsabers and activated it. "Crovak, can you hear me? Good, activate stage one of the gas, get ready to release it into the base. I have a gunship to take down." Caos crouched and then used force speed along with force jump towards the gunship.

Darth Nexus
07-06-2006, 12:48 PM
(Yes, I meant Red-5)

As Jaggard got Lord Nexus into the base, he called Lord Caos. "He is here now, my Master. What shall I do with his body?"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Niner, this is Gamma 88, there's a Trandoshan jumping us, and we need backup." The Gunner said to the Shadow Force. "Epsilon, get us out of here!"

steven
07-06-2006, 01:11 PM
"That's no possible!" Said Caos As he landed ontop of the Gunship."Personally I suggest you abandon ship as fast as you can." Caos made a wicked laugh before send a jolt of electricty around the ship, only stinging it's passengers. "Oh I have an idea. Let's make a wager, if you are able to kill me the base shall instantly destruct due to explosions inside the base having a link with a device near my heart. And if I kill you, you will die. How about it?"

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 01:16 PM
"How about neither?" Epsilon 388 said and abruptly rolled the ship to the right. Caos was knocked off balance and flew out of the open side doors. Epsilon 388 set the engines at maximum speed and rocketed into the atmosphere.

"Epsilon 388, gun the engine and get out of there," Flash said through the comm.

"Already done, Omega Lead. We're home free, though with a few electric shocks," he added, wincing.

((sorry, steven, but i'm not willing to sacrifice them.))

Darth Nexus
07-06-2006, 01:19 PM
"Bring it on" Gamma 88 said as he started shooting the Trandoshan. "Epsilon, RUN!

steven
07-06-2006, 01:19 PM
((I undestand, I wasn't even going to kill them, just crash they're ship.))

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 01:21 PM
((that's ok :). and Darth Nexus, we're home free, you might wanna make a little change to your post))

Darth Nexus
07-06-2006, 01:24 PM
"Lord Caos, what is your location, i'm coming to you now!" Jaggard yelled over the comm. to Caos. "And what do you want me to do with Darth Nexus?"
"Good flying Epsilon. I think we lost him for now." Gamma 88 said as he fired his last shot at the blur that was the Trandoshan on the ship a few minutes ago.

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 01:26 PM
((that's fine. and steve, are you gonna release the gas now?))

steven
07-06-2006, 03:02 PM
Caos then jumped on a the side of a mountain and held it's hand towards the gunship.
"Show me your worst clones!"

((Yes))

The vents in the main base began to spew a green fog through out the base. "Let's hope this work." Said Crovakk from the command centre.

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 03:37 PM
As the group made their way into the facility, several panels hidden in the walls popped open and a greenish fog came pouring through. A warning alarm flashed to life in all of their helmets and the words "TOXIN IN IMMEDIATE AREA" began blinking in their HUDs.

"Quick!" Niner shouted. "Seal and clean!"

At these, the group activated their neck seals in their helmets and enabled the breath mask function of their helmets, but it didn't work.

"UNABLE TO FILTER TOXIN" was the nex message that came to them.

"Go astronaut!" commanded Flash and they switched over to their portable Oxygen tanks that only Commandos were provided with. Flash heaved a sigh of relief.

"Never underestimate Clone Commandos, sucka," commented Tech.

"Don't get cocky," ordered Flash and Niner in unison. They cautiously made their way through the fog, occasionally raising a hand to wipe their helmet lens clean.

"Scout, get a sample of this stuff to take for analysis," ordered Flash.

"Copy that, Lead," Scour replied and he took out a small vial from his pouch. He unscrewed in and let the fog go in. After it was full, he screwed the cap back on and sealed it. "Done." he reported.

Flash nodded and enabled his low-light visor.

steven
07-06-2006, 04:20 PM
A deep voice from loud speakers suddenly spoke to the clones. "Astronaut style, heh? Every cleaver. Yet this gas as been disigned to be absorbed by the human skin. We undersetimated you but you also undersetimated us. You see Grasshak had came up with a protocle if you ever did this. However, untill we are able to activate it, here's a magma-droid for you to fight."

There was an small explosion in the roof and a magma droid dropped from the roof.
((This is sorta another boss batle. He's pretty easy to kill but please use a bit of strategy. FWI, Magma droids are the model used as General Greivous' body gaurds.))

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 05:19 PM
The 7 Commandos raised their blasters as one.

"Sorry to dis and disappoint you," began Tech, with his usual cocky attitude. "But no parts of our skin are exposed. All are covered by a bodysuit and the helmet."

Niner made a minute nod and he and Flash let loose a string of plasma together.

"Blast him!" shouted Niner.

((you can jump around a bit and knock us down if you want, steve, but please avoid any wounds or cuts. a couple of bumps would do. we'll begin strategising after a few failed attempts at right out blasting. do you want the MagnaGuard to be destroyed or disabled?))

steven
07-06-2006, 06:02 PM
((Destroyed))

To the clone amazement the droid moved at an extrodinary speed, he dodged every single shot the clones made. During the time the clones took to reload, the Magma Droid raised his hand and electric sparks fired into a light, causing the whole room to go pitch black.

RC-1162
07-06-2006, 06:08 PM
"Switch to low-light mode," said Niner as he did the same and tried to figure out a strategy to cope with the MagnaGuard.

Jason Skywalker
07-06-2006, 06:45 PM
"Ayght skip." said Raven as he turned on the low-light mode.

RC-1162
07-07-2006, 09:23 AM
The group found it extremely tough to aim at the MagnaGuard. It kept knocking them down and across the place every second. Twister had managed a single shot at the MagnaGuard's torso, slowing it down drastically, but still too fast. Unfortunately, Twister was knocked a split second later about 10 meters away from the battle. Flash had enough. He switched off his outer microphone so that anything he said would only be relayed by comm. Once this was done, he sent a message to Niner and his own squad.

"Set up the E-Web Repeaters," he ordered. Niner nodded but didn't say anything and motioned to Raven to begin. Tech and Twister fell back a couple of meters and started setting up the blaster turrets as Flash, Niner and Scout distracted the droid. Five minutes later, the turrets were ready to go. Tech and Twister came up in front as Niner and Flash started using the turrets. The hallway was now aglow with blue light as the powerful lasers of the E-Webs lanced across at the MagnaGuard. To their surprise, the MagnaGuard still dodged the bolts and continued it's dangerous dance.

"Maintain a straight stream," Flash said to Niner. The latter nodded and corrected his nozzle. Flash now began to steer the MagnaGuard around the place. With on gentle flick of his wrist, he sent the blots another inch closer to the droid. It jumped reflexively to the side, right into Niner's line of fire.
A huge explosion rang across the room and pieces of MagnaGuard rained down on the Commandos' plastoid armor. In five minutes, the Repeaters were packed, and the group began their slow march to the objective again.

Niner_777
07-07-2006, 06:53 PM
((Nice job w/ Niner while I was away, RC. Nice job to everyone else as well.))

"Nice job, team," Niner said. "Keep your guard up. We're getting in pretty deep." Niner starred into the cloudy gray image that appearred in his vision.

RC-1162
07-08-2006, 06:23 AM
((thanks, Niner :)))

"Does anyone happen to have a schematic of this place, by any chance?" asked Flash.

Niner_777
07-08-2006, 03:21 PM
Niner scrolled through his mission data bank on his heads-up-display. "I'm searching now." He paused a moment. "I'm patching it through to your HUD now."

((I really don't have one, though I may be able to make one. Or we can just wing it and I can describe a bit by writing.))

RC-1162
07-08-2006, 04:59 PM
((i think a map would be a good idea, Niner, because the map that you had given us earlier really clarified things. we'll wait :)))

Niner_777
07-08-2006, 06:29 PM
((I'm glad that my map helped. I replied to your post in the Recruitment thread.))

RC-1162
07-10-2006, 06:27 AM
"Shadoe Force, this is Epsilon 288," came a voice through their comms. "I have taken surveillance schematics of the LVCP and am transmitting the maps to your HUDs and to the Squad Leader's datapads."

"Thanks a million, Epsilon," Flash said as he went through the map. "This'll help us a lot."

On the datapad screen, the map selection screen flickered:
Level One (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemapi.jpg)
Level Two (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemapii.jpg)
Level Three (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemapiii.jpg)

"I guess our objective for this level is the elevator," Flash said, looking at Niner.

Niner_777
07-10-2006, 12:24 PM
"Roger that," Niner replied. "Let's get on it then." Shadow Force pushed deeper into the LVCP, towards the elevator.

RC-1162
07-10-2006, 08:10 PM
They reached what looked like the ground vehicles hangar bays. Just then, Flash spotted two groups of battle droids.

"Droids!" he warned through the comm and started spewing fire at the machines.

Jason Skywalker
07-11-2006, 06:24 AM
Raven heard Flash shouting and started shooting at the Droids, but they kept dodging.

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 08:06 AM
"Dang it!" cursed Tech. His hotshot character had had enough. He took a small EMP grenade from his pack.

"Heads up, tin cans!" he shouted and lunged the ball. The EMP charge destroyed them all in one go.

"Good work," congratulated Flash. "Don't let it go to your head."

"Never do, Flash," Tech replied with a broad grin under his helmet as he resumed shooting.

The Commandos and droids engaged in a long firefight. The droids had the skiff as cover and could fire all at once from behind it. The Commandos, however, had only the wall for cover and could only shoot two or three at a time. When it was Scout and Twister's turns, the ever alert Twister spotted a few droids moving towards the elevator controls with their blasters aimed at the control panel.

"Scout, take out those droids," he urged his partner. The latter nodded and picked them off one by one with his expert aim. When they retreated back behind the safety of the wall, Twister spoke to Flash and Niner.

"They're trying to sabotage the elevator controls." Twister reported.

"Right," replied Flash, taking out an EMP grenade of his own. "I'm bored hanging around here anyway."

He tossed the grenade and lesieurly walked to the elevator. By the time he had got there, the droids had been vapourized.

The rest of his Squad followed.

"Tech's cockiness must have rubbed off on you too, sir," commented Scout as he opened the elevator doors. Flash just shrugged and motioned for the group to enter the elevator.

Niner_777
07-11-2006, 10:37 AM
"Okay, team," Niner began. "Expect a welcoming party at the top of this shaft. The Sepratists know that we're here now, and they're going to want to stop us." Niner slapped a fresh clip into the receiver. "Lock and Load."

((Niner looked around him happily. He'd always wanted to say that, LOL.))

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 10:46 AM
((yeah, so did i, you beat me to it :D. it always sounded very cool to me :D))

They came up to the Level Two (http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h127/RC1162/swpraemapii.jpg) of the facility. The elevator doors slid open; to reveal a room full of battle droids, just as Niner had predicted. Flash brought his blaster up and made it sing, dropping three droids. The rest of the group joined along.

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 10:57 AM
As Darth Trando got to the Armory near the Laboratory, he heard the elevator stop. "I guess Caos is back." Trando said to himself as he looked out the Armory window. What suprised him was that there were Clones here. "Clonesss, I will stop them. Get all of the MagnaGuards here, on the double!" He said into the Armory comlink. He got his lightsaber and was prepared to fight.

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 11:32 AM
Tech's eye's widened in srprise at seeing a Dark Jedi soo abruptly. Without thinking, he slammed his fist on the console. The door shut and the elevator made it's way furthur up to Level 3.

"Why'd you do that?" Flash asked him.

"To get away from him, of course, why did you think?" Tech replied.

((evolution, now will be a great time to add your character. please post an agreement if youre interested.))

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 12:29 PM
"They're on level three, just like the magnaguards. Good. Guards, stay up there, and get to the elevator." Trando said into the comlink as he tried to call the elevator back down to his level.

Jason Skywalker
07-11-2006, 12:52 PM
The door opened, revealing some Magna Guards, to no surprise.

"Looks like we aren't away from anything!" said Raven quickly inserting another clip on his Shotgun and aimed for the center.

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 01:03 PM
"We dealt with these once," said Flash. "E-Web time!"

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 01:18 PM
"except for one thing, Clonesss. These droids know your moves, so it will be a much harder battle than before." The Clones hear the Trandoshan Dark Jedi who was on the Second Level with them. "You can not hope to defeat them with your foolish e-web."

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 01:22 PM
"Yeah, yeah," said Tech as he set up the blaster. "Put a sock in it will ya?"

"Cut the chatter and get the blaster ready," ordered Flash.

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 01:35 PM
"Cut the chatter and get the blaster ready"

As soon as that came out of the Clones mouth, a Trandoshan appeared in front of them, with his lightsaber pointing at the E-Web. "You will not win this time, Cloness."
With that, Trando locked the elevator on this level so it would not be a quick escape for the Clones this time. "Your all trapped."

Jason Skywalker
07-11-2006, 02:20 PM
"Oh great, now we have to deal with these maniacal Trandoshans." said Raven. "We gotta do something different."

RC-1162
07-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Flash slammed his fist on the console again. True to his word, the trandoshan had locked the elevator on the level, but had not locked the doors. As soon as the doors slid shut, Flash blaster the console. He mounted the ready E-Web and pointed it at the ceiling. He squeezed the trigger and the ceiling blew outwards. With Scout giving him a boost, He made it out of the temporary prison.

"Get out here!" he urged the rest of the group. As they scrambled and tried to get out, Flash sent another message up to the skies.

"Epsilon 288, we need air support, NOW!" Flash spoke with a faint hint of impatience and panic. "Bring along any ARCs that are available. MOVE!"

Two seconds later:
"Epsilon 288 on my way, sir," he replied. "And Delta 628 is accompanying us."

"Be quick." Flash urged.

((maverick, youre in :D))

Maverick5770
07-11-2006, 03:46 PM
((great :) ))

Delta 628 had only been barely briefed on his mission. He new that he was going in to reiforce two squads of Republic Commando's, and that they were on a mission to disable a toxic gas plant. Aside from that he knew nothing. He did know that there would be many droids to kill, that was always good news. He figured that the commando's would brief him when he got there. For now, enjoy Epsilon's piloting skills.

Darth Nexus
07-11-2006, 04:52 PM
As Epsilon flew the Gunship with Delta 628 down, Gamma 88 started shooting the droids on the open-roof hangar. "Hey Epsilon, we have a welcoming party." Gamma said to the pilot. "Be ready to fight quick Delta."

Maverick5770
07-11-2006, 10:42 PM
"Roger that," Delta replied as he readied his DC-15. As the ship got closer, Delta began began to blast away at the droids firing at the ship.

RC-1162
07-12-2006, 05:50 AM
"There's too many of them to take out in time for the landing," reported Epsilon. He toggled the comm unit.

"Shadow Force, get down," he cautioned. Then he shot of four missiles at the stationary droid starfighters on the roof. The resulting explosion destroyed all of the MagnaGuards on the roof. Epsilon brought his gunship to hover beside the place where Shadow Force was standing. Flash urged everyone into the open bay doors and got in after all of them had done so. Immediately, the doors slid closed and the gunship made it's way high into the atmosphere.

"We need to rethink our strategy to take the LVCP," said Flash to Niner.

Jason Skywalker
07-12-2006, 10:09 AM
"How about a trap?" suggested Raven.

Niner_777
07-12-2006, 11:11 AM
"A trap could work," Niner said thoughtfully. "I don't know if that would be safe though. Of course, nothing would be safe. Let's hear some more suggestions; it might spark something."

Darth Nexus
07-12-2006, 11:27 AM
"How about you do bombing runs on the area around the LVCP and then the Shadow Force goes in afterwards to deal with any survivors." Gamma 88 said from Epsilon's Gunship.

RC-1162
07-12-2006, 12:55 PM
"That might work, I think," said Flash. "We have a sample of the Anti-Clone gas and our objective is to neutralise the base. So we can just slag it off the mesa."

He turned to Niner,
"What do you think?"

Niner_777
07-12-2006, 03:31 PM
"That's probably the safest way," Niner commented. "If our pilots are up to it, I think yes."

Darth Nexus
07-12-2006, 03:56 PM
"I'm ready to slag the place as long as Epsilon is ready to fly me there." said Gamma 88 on his comlink. "Just call us when your ready."

Niner_777
07-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Niner looked around at his team. "I think we're ready."