PDA

View Full Version : Awesomely Random RPG!!!

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 07:59 PM
Ok, here's an RPG, that doesn't have to have anything to do with Psychonauts. We can get as insane as we want!!!!

Here are the rules.
1. No weird anime names. Those are way likely to be mispelled by me.
2. No super duper weird things happning. If I'm creeped out by somthing. I'll say it and the clump stops there.
3. No controling other characters. You have your on character for a reason.
4. No tagging. Tagging is about as stupid as reading the video game manuel.
5. Have a great time!!!

BEGIN NOW!!!

Setting: A white room, a plain white room with nothing in it. No windows, just a floor, four walls, a ceiling, and a door.
My Character. :Her name is Kate. She is a teenager, age 15, her hair is blonde and long, and she has blue eyes. She's standing in the room wearing a white dress, white flip flops, and silver bangles on.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am I?" she wondered, "Who am I? Why am I here?"

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:00 PM
...K' I'm in, besides I've been wanting to give a story to a weird made up character I made:
Patrolman Logan is an ageless Ecapsican from space, no planet, just... space. Apparance: Patrolman Logan is completely pitch black and bald with only his eyes making up any distinctive part of his body, he wears a battlesuit constructed by Division 6 of the Dimensional Patrol and has an antenna dealy popping up on his helmet/dome/hairarium. He wears a belt and wristbands that are blue and has an antenna and belt buckle that are bright yellow emblazoning the Division 6 logo.
---
Logan walked into the scene wary with a Wy-Pistol drawn. Well... this certainly is a change of scenery...

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 09:07 PM
Wee!!!! Thanks Brandon!
--------------------------------------------
Kate stood there and stared at him. "What are you doing in my mind!!!!" She yelled and all of a sudden they were warped to a small house in the middle of nowhere. Kate heard a faint voice and saw a thing. It was a green human, like creature with 3 long fingers. He was rubbing a rusty spoon upon his arm and wearing a beret.

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:11 PM
"Hey whoa, I'm just as baffled as you are." he said and then glanced at the bizarre creature. "Sorry citizen! I must take my leave! and quite frankly you give me the heebie jeebies." With that he went out the door of the small house.

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 09:15 PM
"Hello there kind sir." said the thing in a slight English accent. "My name is Salad Fingers, I'm trying to find France with my friend Hubert Cumberdale." The creature held up a finger puppet of a man. "Can you help me find France?" he said.

"I'll help you!" Said Kate. she took Salad Fingers hand and shut her eyes as they warped off in a cloud of smoke.

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:21 PM
Logan stood outside the house and saw next to nothing. "Gasp of horror! I seem to be trapped in some surrealist's desert! Luckily I have the Groove Cannon!" He then pushed a button on his wristband and a small claw put away the Wy-Pistol and replaced it with a small cannon shaped device that he used to propel himself into space.

KingCheez
06-03-2006, 09:24 PM
I'm the Phantom of the friggin opera.
--
The Phantom of the Opera jumped out of a star. "Hey man, how it rolling?"

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Kate and Salad Fingers poofed to the top of the Eiffle Tower after leaving the desert.

"Here's France, Mr. Fingers." Kate said.

"Oh, thank you." He replied. "Hubert and I are very happy now."

"OK," Kate said "Bye now." as she warped away bact to the desert. When she goth there, The weird guy was gone. "hmm, where did he go?" She then shut her eyes and saw him flying through space. She then warped up to him.

"Where'd you go, person??" Kate asked the man in black.

KingCheez
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM
The Phantom said, "Idunno. The how it rolling is a reference to, you know, Katamari Damacy and Space..."

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM
"BAH GEEZ!" Shouted Logan as he nearly fell off the Cannon. "Well, see my name is Logan and it is my duty to ensure the walls of reality doesn't collapse in on itself, so I'm going to... do something. I don't know." he then noticed the strange girl poof infront of him. "GAH." he said as he lost his grip on the Groove Cannon and it flew off into space. "Oh, well that's just great, now I've gotta control it by remote, which is always total hell..."

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 09:33 PM
Kate pofed over to him, grabbed him, poofed again and put him back onto the cannon. "No offence," Kate said," But you're really weird. Have you ever seen X-Men?"

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:35 PM
"Well... I saw the first and caught the ending of the second... why?" he said, disregarding the fact that he just teleported.

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 09:40 PM
"Because, I'm like those people. I'm a mutant. Except, not one kind. Kinda explains the teleport thing. But i can do other stuff!" She then changed into a complete reflection "Metamorphosis, cool huh?"

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:46 PM
"ASTOUNDING! With your powers one could win a costume contest without spending too much money on nerd gear!" he then put the Groove Cannon away and pressed a button labelled Auto. The suit then opened and he drifted out, a black nearly invisible cloud. "I'm going to take a look around, then come back and complain about having nothing to do."

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 09:48 PM
"Who needs to look around when you have this great company? C'mon, i help you look quicker." She grabbed his arm and poofed off.

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:52 PM
As he drifted through the portal/tunnel/whatever he felt he may be coming up on oxygen so he pressed the auto button again and the suit closed.

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 09:55 PM
"Well, here we are." The two were at a pancake house. "Nothing seems to be here." and they poofed off again.

Now they were at a lake in Wisconsin. "Hmm, all empty" and again they poofed off.

Next time, they were in Chicago. "Wait I sence somthing. It's the Phantom of the Oprah." she said.

zelda 41
06-03-2006, 09:58 PM
Me join now.

Abby: 12 year old, brown shoulder legth hair, blue jeans, plain black shirt.

--------------
Suddenly a girl with brown hair appeared and grinned.
Abby: Ohhhhhh, I love X-Men!!! I'm like them, too!!! You know, the Night Crawler guy.
Abby began teleporting around and levitating, still grinning.

Smon
06-03-2006, 09:58 PM
"You better be kidding me." he pulled out his Wy-Pistol "One of my most formiddable foes is here?!"

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:01 PM
"It's that bad chick!!!" Kate's eyes grew white and a bolt of lightning hit Abby. "That'll teach you to steal my blueberry muffin last easter." and the two walked off.

"Now we must find the Phantom of the Oprah." She said. "He's here somewhere, in Chicago..."

Smon
06-03-2006, 10:02 PM
He then pressed a button on his left wrist and his hand started glowing. "If he dares to mess with me he will face the wrath of my fearsome Unicorn Fist!"

zelda 41
06-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Abby looked at the guy and giggled. She got up and teleported in front of the girl. She then hit her in the face and looked at the boy.

Abby: Nope, he's on vacation in Miami! He's, like, my cousin's great, great, great,great,great,great,great.....

Two hours later
------------------

Abby: Great, bestfriend! C'mon, I'll show you!
Abby grabbed Logan and poofed to Miami.
Abby: See? *poofs back*

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:05 PM
"....He's not harmful. He's a man who lives in the studio where they shoot Oprah. He was all mad because he came to the show the day before she had that whole "EVERYBODY GET'S A CAR!!" thing. He's all vengeful and now 'haunts' the studios, trying to kill Oprah."

zelda 41
06-03-2006, 10:08 PM
Abby: Yep. Basicly.
Abby smiled again and started floating with Kte and Logan.
Abby: So where's "The Phantom"?

90SK
06-03-2006, 10:09 PM
Time to inject myself: I'm lizardman. Any lizardman. About six feet in hieght. Lizard-like features.

----
From a nearby café Lizardman noticed the odd people nearby and came to have a look-see, having just finished his morning tea.

"Hey ssssister, howsssss it hanging?"

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:10 PM
"You're so not coming with us Muffin Stealer!!!" then Kate poofed off to Taiwan where she metamorphosized her and Logan into Taiwanese people.

90SK
06-03-2006, 10:12 PM
"Looksss like it'sssss just you and me," Lizardman said to Abby.

zelda 41
06-03-2006, 10:13 PM
Abby saw the Lizard Man and grinned and giggled more.
Abby: Oh, hi Mr. Lizard Man! How are you??? Have you seen X-Men 3 yet????
Oh well. Come on, I'll teleport us to them!
Abby grabbed the Lizard man and they were in front of Kate and Logan.
Abby: Be nice Kate. We didn't eat your friggin' muffins!

Smon
06-03-2006, 10:14 PM
"That fiend! No-one messes with America's favorite talk-show personality! Except for maybe Stedman! I must now use all my abilities to infiltrate the Oprah studios and stop him! I need three AA batteries and some duct tape!" he then looked around. "I can't be a human! Humans can't use the fearsome Unicorn Fist!" he then looked at Kate. "Quickly! Change me back to normal before I post rude and snotty comments on your blog!"

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:17 PM
Kate and Logan stood in the street acting like Taiwanese people. "You wanna poof somewhere else?" Kate asked, and they poofed to the White House.

"Ohh boy. Not a safe place." She said, then they poofed off to somewhere else.

The two had ended up in the heart of New York City. "Wow!" Kate said. She pulled a magical top hat and cane out of the air, began to do high kicks, and sang 'New York, New York"

90SK
06-03-2006, 10:20 PM
"Ssssay, mind telling me whatssss going down around thisssss joint?" asked Lizardman, after vomiting in the grass. A nearby Taiwanese baby began to cry.

Smon
06-03-2006, 10:21 PM
"I would join you in your improvisational music number, but I must first rescue Oprah!" he then held the Groove Cannon forward and went flying... backwards to Chicago.

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:24 PM
"New Youk, New YORKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok, I'm done. NOW TO HELP SAVE OPRAH!"

Kate then poofed off to Chicago, and met Logan. "You missed the finale of my song."

Smon
06-03-2006, 10:26 PM
"Glad to catch you, miss what's your-face, I have discovered something horrible! OPRAH IS THE PHANTOM! It was all part of an evil plot to lure me here! I should've known after having the Phantom as #1 on my enemies list and Oprah at #2..." he said as Oprah readied her Oprahkikou, the ultimate blade.

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Kate then froze time. Everything but her stood still. She walked up to Oprah and took her weapon from her, and stuck it thruogh evil Oprah's head. Then, the corspe desintigrated into the ground and evil wailing spirits flew from her dying body. Kate then unfroze time and yelled "TA DA!! I'm so awesome."

Smon
06-03-2006, 10:33 PM
"Excellent! Thus two of my enemies were defeated at the same time! Now to handle my #3 enemy... MYSELF!" he said and prepared for another journey.

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:37 PM
"No!!!!" She metamorphosized into Logan "I am yourself. Don't kill yourself. Kill the fake version that is me!"

Smon
06-03-2006, 10:45 PM
"What? No, I'm not my enemy, Myself is my enemy. He's a doppelganger from the planet Rorrim, then I've got to watch out for Vance the intergalactic bounty hunter. Who is-" KA-BOOM. The wall was blasted to dust as a man in a light brown trenchcoat and frilly ruffled shirt walked in holding a 60-shooter pistol with a large cowboy hat on. "Well, if it isn't Logan Centurion." "Well, if it isn't Mr. "I have a dociet on Logan"" "Well... shut up."

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 10:55 PM
"Who the heck is that guy???" Kate asked. "He's really ugly."

Smon
06-03-2006, 10:58 PM
"That is Vance Uproar, Dr. Doctor paid him to hunt me down and destroy me at all costs, he has yet to succeed thanks to my quick wits." "No, you just keep shooting me with something." "Exactly!" said Logan as he fired at Vance with his Wy-Pistol.

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 11:02 PM
"Do you need me to kill him like I did Oprah?" Kate asked Logan.

Smon
06-03-2006, 11:06 PM
"Nah... Vance is no big deal, just a space cowboy, now the power of the fearsome Unicorn Fist!" he shouted as he fired a horn out of his hand through Vance's leg. "OW! You shot me in the ****in' leg!" "Yeah... you might wanna fix that before it gets infected."

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 11:09 PM
"Hold on." Kate said as she walked up to Vance. She touched him on the leg, and it froze up. She held it for a second, and his whole body was frozen solid. "Sadly, I don't think we can melt him."

Smon
06-03-2006, 11:23 PM
"Well... there goes another character off the toy-line..."

DarthAve
06-03-2006, 11:33 PM
"Aww..." Kate said. "Well, I'm poofing back to my white room. I need to sleep." Kate waved bye to Logan and poofed off to her white room.

90SK
06-04-2006, 01:25 AM
Lizardman was waiting for her.

"Sssssso, we meet again," he said. He waited patiently for a response...surely she hadn't fallen asleep? "Hello?"

Anglana-Pheonix
06-04-2006, 01:59 AM
I will be Kath the elemental angel that has a dual personality.
A young lady was at a lake waving her hands then a spiral of water appeared and it grew until *splash* "Aw, come on work if not I'll fail the combat test".

Smon
06-04-2006, 02:01 AM
"I must go, for somewhere that are wrongs to right, evil to stop, and little bits of carrot in your teeth. I would fix that, it can lead to insanity." and with that he rode the Groove Cannon back to Division 6.

zelda 41
06-04-2006, 10:10 AM
Abby was left alone, so she poofed to Tokyo, where she saw thousands of people.
Abby: OH YA!!!! TOKYO!!!!! YAYAYAY!!!!!! Okay, bored now.
*poofs back to whereever she was*
Abby: Okay, I hear Gerigia has a big four-weeling race today. But first, I need my four-weeler. *poofs to house*
Abby: Okays then. GEIRGIA GO!!!!
*poofs to Geirgia*

DarthAve
06-04-2006, 02:31 PM
Kate woke up and saw Lizardman in her room. "AHHH!!!!! LIZARDMAN!!! DIE!!!" Kate threw a water bottle at lizardman's head. "Ok, he's done....for now." Kate poofed off to meet Logan.

90SK
06-04-2006, 02:36 PM
"Arrgh!" cried Lizardman. The bottle knocked him unconscious.

DarthAve
06-04-2006, 02:41 PM
Kate poofed to find Logan "Dude, you'll never believe who I woke up to..."

Smon
06-04-2006, 02:52 PM
Logan was sitting in the VirtuTank, it was currently simulating a bacon factory. "Was it a 12 ft. tall marshmellow statue of Tom Cruise?"

DarthAve
06-04-2006, 02:54 PM
"No, though that would be even more scary. It was lizardman."

Smon
06-04-2006, 03:00 PM
"Ah yes... Lizardman... half liz, half ardman..."

Psychochaos3
06-04-2006, 03:58 PM
I'll join...

_ _ _ _

Somewhere in the timestream, a dude in black armor is travelling.

"um, Sarge, why am I travelling back in time?" said dude in black armor.

"For the last time, You have to find the phantom and the lizardman in order to save the future. Kelvin, you're the only person who can go into the time stream without getting horrible gas."

"Okaaaaaaaaay. Where am I gonna find these guys and how will this save the future?"

"Kelvin, stop asking questions."

"Yes sir."

Smon
06-04-2006, 04:55 PM
Suddenly Logan's wrist starting beeping. "Gasp of horror! There's a Class 2 temporal rift in progress!"

DarthAve
06-04-2006, 05:56 PM
"O RLY??" Said Kate, morphing into a snow owl.

Psychochaos3
06-04-2006, 08:38 PM
Kelvin soon exited the time stream and landed in a strang city with a very big tower and people with curly moustaches.

"Aw crap. Wheree am I now? Let's see, Paris ,France, (insert year in which RPG takes place). Well, the times right, but you got me in the wrong damn place!" said Kelvin as he looked for a transport.

"Sorry. Time travel is new technology and we still have a few bugs." said Kelvin's helmet.

"Well, could you at least send me some transport. A banshee would be nice." said kelvin.

" Do you want people to find out you're a Spartan from the future?"

"Well, you could put a cloaking device on it" said Kelvin.

"Fine, here!"

"Cool. I never rid a banshee before."

"Wait what do you mean you've never rid a banshee before"

Before he could finish the sentence Kelvin was already flying off.

zelda 41
06-04-2006, 08:56 PM
Abby had ended up getting arested durring the contest, so she poofed out of there.

Abby: Okay, bad idea trying to do a flip into the crowd. Oh wells.
Soon, she stared poofing around everywhere, until she suddenly stopped in the middle of France.

Abby: Oh snap. That's. Not. Good. Snap.
She started going around the city until she came across a croowd of people around a guy in black armor.

Abby:Cool! Armor!
Abby ran up to the guy and asked:
Abby: Hey, armor guy. You got that armor in pink AND black????

DarthAve
06-04-2006, 09:06 PM
(AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I ASKED NOT TO BE A SKELETON IN YOU SIG SMON!!!!!! RELENQUISH ME NOW CAUSE I'M SCARED!!!!!! OF ME!!)

Psychochaos3
06-04-2006, 09:08 PM
"Sorry kid. You can only get one color. If you want pink, you should talk to a friend of mine. His name is Donut. If you prefer black, well, wait a minute! I shouldn't be talking to you I should be looking for Lizardman! See ya, you weird girl who talks to random people in black armor."said Kelvin.

zelda 41
06-04-2006, 09:32 PM
(HA! At least SOME people like RVB. And you stole Tex's armor)

Abby: Ohhh,I know Mr. Lizard Man!!! He's cool, but ate Kate's muffin. I'll take you to him!

*Poofs*

Abby: Mr. Lizard Man, Guy in armor. Guy in armor, Mr. Lizard Man.

90SK
06-04-2006, 09:33 PM
"Ohh..my head..." Lizardman stirred into consciousness and observed his white walled surroundings. Noticing the bottle that had hit him nearby, he drank the contents. It was tepid and distasteful, but he was thirsty. Afterward, he seated himself on the white floor. His lizard-like tongue nonchalantly licked his eyeball as he reflected on his next move.

Suddenly, there was a poof, and two strangers were in front of Lizardman. He sprang up with lizardlike agility. "What'ssss all thisss then?"

Smon
06-04-2006, 09:35 PM
"Let's see... the anomolie just left Paris, France, and popped up in RoboFrance... I need to fix this." said Logan as he activated the Temporal Transfixer that zapped him there.

(Also, NEVER! Well maybe if I had a replacement pic, but it took me a while to make you Calaveranated!)

zelda 41
06-04-2006, 09:38 PM
(Hey I'll take her place. I wants to be calveranated!!!!!)

Smon
06-04-2006, 09:41 PM
(Hey I'll take her place. I wants to be calveranated!!!!!)
(Provide a pic!)

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 12:21 AM
DELETE!!

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 12:21 AM
(Hold on. Could you at least not make the hair all attached to my head,it's a little more poofy than that.)

Kate looked at Logan as he left. "Time for tea!!!" she yelled as she poofed to London to meet with her bestest friend Gemma for tea.

Smon
06-05-2006, 12:29 AM
(Hold on. Could you at least not make the hair all attached to my head,it's a little more poofy than that.)

Kate looked at Logan as he left. "Time for tea!!!" she yelled as she poofed to London to meet with her bestest friend Gemma for tea.
(Alas no, they're modelled after the characters in Grim Fandango, which have their hair attached to their head.)

Logan appeared before the trio of chaos and drew his Wy-Pistol. "You in the balck armor, you're in breach of interdimensional code twenty-nine sixty-eight; no altering the future without a permit from a Dominare; please present the permit or return to your own era."

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 12:37 AM
Kate poofed up in London, at the Anglomania Teahouse to meet her friend Gemma. They exchanged hugs, and chit chatted about their other friends Thomas, Pete, Mary, ect. over crumpets and hot tea. Afterword they went over to Carneby Street and spent their money on chic wardrobes. They looked like swinging 60's mods, riding through London on their rented vespa's.

Kate met a boy named Jack in town and they hit it off. They even had a date set, Gemma was uber jealous. Then, after their day of swinging fun, Kate poofed back to meet Logan and tell her new friend about her day.

Smon
06-05-2006, 01:19 AM
"That's sounds fantastic! Back to business, present permit, go back, or FRY." he said, voice stern but chaotic.

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 01:37 AM
"Ok. You deal with these..... ABBY!! oh, my muffin stealing foe is here to destroy my beauty before my date. Well, prepair for a kung-fu fight, with creepy american voiceovers too." Kate said, her mouth still moving after it was said.

Smon
06-05-2006, 03:59 AM
Concept Art of Logan drawn on Flash based on some doodles in my notebook:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v445/Smon/LOGAN.gif
WIELDING THE WY-PISTOL.

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 01:32 PM
I'd do Kate, but she basically is a teenage version of Gemma Ward fused with Kate Moss and myself. Which is super sexy.

90SK
06-05-2006, 08:27 PM
With a flash of his lizard-like tongue, Lizardman snatched Logan's Wy-Pistol. "Lookssss like the tablesss have turned, patrolman!" He said with thick lizard accent. Using his tongue, he waved the blaster around menacingly at the strange troupe.

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 08:40 PM
Kate saw lizard man and yelled "AHH!!!!! LIZARDMAN!!! DIE!!!" Kate then threw her vespa helmet at Lizardman's head.

Smon
06-05-2006, 08:48 PM
Logan pulled out the Groove Cannon. "I'm only supposed to use this as a last minute tactic, if it can send me to space imagine what it can do at close range."

90SK
06-05-2006, 10:26 PM
"Arrgh!" cried Lizardman. The helmet knocked him unconscious.

The Wy-Blaster rolled away from his tongue and lay on the floor.

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 11:06 PM
Kate telepathicly picked up the pistol and held it. "Oh Logan, you forgot the golden rule...."

there was a pause....

"Never trust a teenager." She then morphed into a blue creature, with red eyes, pink hair, and a floor sweeping red coat. "Toodaloo." She said as she poofed off, nobody aware of her warabouts.

Smon
06-05-2006, 11:09 PM
"Crud! ...how did she know rule #2 in the Dimensional Patrol handbook?" Logan said still holding the Groove Cannon up to Lizardman.

DarthAve
06-05-2006, 11:14 PM
Kate then poofed back. "Because I know everything." She said, grabbing the groove cannon and poofing off again.

Smon
06-06-2006, 12:01 AM
"Luckily I have one more weapon up my sleeve," Logan said preparing a small ring at putting it on his right pointer finger. "The Civilian Prod, highly painful."

DarthAve
06-06-2006, 12:07 AM
Kate then poofed back, just to prove a point and cut off Logan't hand. While he screamed in terror, Kate stucked out her tongue and fled again.

Smon
06-06-2006, 12:11 AM
"Well... crap. I gotta go to Division 6 and get this suit fixed before I get ripped apart by oxygen. If only someone hadn't stolen my Groove Cannon!"

DarthAve
06-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Out of nowhere a note fell from the sky. It read.

"Dear people,(and lizardman)
_____If you are reading this message, you know I have stolen your weapons, and inhabited the mind of your friend Kate here. This isn;t really Kate, shocking, I know. However, come to Kate's White Room if you want your crap back and Kate safe. Right now, she's playing charades with my little Marie. It's so adorable. I wish you could see it. Oh wait, maybe I could take a picture. Just let me find that camera.......darn it....where'd it go???....Well, I can't find it. Can you just come and get your stuff. Kate and Marie are poking me.
__________________ Sincearly,
______________________Shotzie the Wonder Duckie of Narnia."

Smon
06-06-2006, 01:03 AM
"Well... crap." Logan said watching his ghostly had coagulate before his eyes. He then pressed a button on his right arm and warped to the white room.

Psychochaos3
06-06-2006, 12:13 PM
Kelvin and Abbie had saw everything that happened.

"well, i better help that lizardman guy. Or am I supposed to kill him? Sarge what do I do?"said Kelvin.

"You're supposed to make sure that he stays alive at all costs. The very first covenant were biologically enhanced through the Lizardman's DNA." said Kelvin's helmet.

"Wait, I thought the covenant forces were aliens'

"what do you think this guy is?" said helmet in a sarcastic manner.

"Well, let's get this guy somewhere safe. Abby, poof us Tokyo"

DarthAve
06-07-2006, 12:48 AM
In the white room, Kate sat expressionless watching a purple rubber duckie on the floor.

"AH! You've arrived" said a pink rubber duckie to Logan when he arrived in her white room. "You've come to claim Kate. But first, you must answer a riddle."

Smon
06-07-2006, 12:59 AM
"Oh it's always a riddle, it's never "hey push this rock!" or anything related to strength or shooting, no, it's ALWAYS puzzle or something."

zelda 41
06-07-2006, 08:26 PM
Abby poofed Kelvin and Lizard Man to Tokyo, as the night was turning to light again.
Abby: Whew. Soooo, now that we're out of there, HOW CAN I GET BLACK ARMOR?????

DarthAve
06-08-2006, 12:49 PM
"Ok," said Shotzie the Wonder Duck, "It's round on the ends and high in the middle. What is it?"

Smon
06-08-2006, 03:30 PM
"...Ohio."

DarthAve
06-08-2006, 06:06 PM
"Damn. Take the girl, and your weapons. Just go, you and your Ohio." said Shotzie, flying out of a window.

90SK
06-10-2006, 10:23 PM
Lizardman stirred. He smelled something suspiciously reminiscent of Tokyo. "oh please, God, in the name of all that is holy, not Tokyo..." he preyed in his mind, as his eyes focused in on his surroundings.

Psychochaos3
06-11-2006, 10:19 AM
"Sorry dude, it's tokyo. this is the ohnly place where that Logan dude can never look for you. I'm from the future. I've been sent here to make sure you and the phantom stay alive." said Kelvin.

DarthAve
06-11-2006, 02:08 PM
"Thank you." said Kate to Logan as soon as Shotzie was gone. She took his hand and poofed them out of her room.

90SK
06-11-2006, 02:46 PM
"I sssee." Lizardman mumbled as he tried unsuccessfully to find a positive aspect of his current situation. Pulling out the rest of a danish he was eating earlier, he munched haughtily. "What happensss now?"

Smon
06-11-2006, 08:04 PM
"Alright, we just need to find that black armor dude, you see, time-travel is very comlicated. Everytime our future changes the timeline where it doesn't change is destroyed, and if too many timelines are destroyed the very timerope that holds reality together deteriorates. And that's bad." Logan began typing buttons into his left wrist. "He's in someplace with japanese letters, this is so lame, I picked pottery over multilangual programming at the D6 academy, how was I supposed to know I'd need it!?"

DarthAve
06-11-2006, 10:52 PM
"...There in Tokyo. There's currently being atacked by a roller blading gang named the GGs. Should we save them, or poof in, take the black armor guy and poof out?" She said to Logan. "Oh yeah, can I borrow 20 pounds for my date in London? Apparently, I'm buying the movie tickets."

Smon
06-11-2006, 11:10 PM
"Yeah, okay, and as much as I'd love to relive the days of the Dreamcast I think protecting the timeline is essential, let's poof in, grab him, send him back to his own time, and then live the best game ever made."

DarthAve
06-11-2006, 11:22 PM
"okay. Can I still have the 20 pounds for my date. I mean, I can poof back home and get all foxified."

pyrohappygirl
06-12-2006, 01:59 AM
I'm joining in now! As...

Emma Bik
Crazy 3 year old with a desire for things! And ducks, that she loves!
Bright purple hair, purple tinted skin and large pink cat ears! Aswell as a long pink cat tail. NOT TO BE TRUSTED!!!

Emma grinned, hopping onto the crazy drunk guys lap.
"AND FOR CHRISTMAS I WANT A PONY AND A DUCK AND A CAR AND A DOG!!!" She yelled.
"Prepare to die, creepy kid who looks about three," The drunk dude said, just before Emma unleashed her mad karate skills.
"AND I WANT TO BE THE QUEEN OF NEVERLAND!" She screamed, running off into the dark alleyways of Mexico.

Jintor
06-12-2006, 09:43 AM
"They say you shouldn't talk to strangers" commented a small, black cat standing by her feet when Emma came to a stop.

DarthAve
06-12-2006, 05:45 PM
"Whatever," Kate said "I'm already pushing it on being late. If you need me, I'll be in my room until 7:00. Then I'll be at this theater in London. Toodles." Kate then poofed off to her room to get all swanked up.

Smon
06-12-2006, 05:54 PM
Logan was speeding towards Tokyo on the Groove Cannon. As soon as he landed he started looking for the black armor dude.

DarthAve
06-12-2006, 07:10 PM
Kate sat in her room, she couldn't decide what dress to wear. She picked her red one and got ready.

A long while later, the girl finally looked good. She had her skimpy red dress on, black heels, and firey red lipstick. Her hair was flipped out into disco layers. "Yeah," she thought to herself. "A little too much for the movies, but after, I'm totally getting a second date." Kate them poofed off to the theater.

pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 12:57 AM
Emma had been scared by the black cat, so she unleashed her mad karate skills on it, and used her magical bracelet of shininess which her mother had got her for christmas to poof to Tokyo. As she landed, she realized that she had ended up on a skyscraper, and a creep on a weird thing was speeding towards her.
"LOOK OUT FREAKY GUY!!!" Emma cried, pulling her ears down onto her head and curling up, braced for the imminent crash.

Smon
06-13-2006, 01:29 AM
"GAH!" Logan tried to aim the Groove Cannon at anything else, and succeeded. He succeeded in destroying the skyscraper... with his head... at 300 MPH. As it collapsed he and the girl stood amongst the dirt and debris. "...if anyone asks, terrorists did it."

pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 01:59 AM
"YOU HURT ME NOW I WILL TELL MY MOTHER AND SHE WILL KILL YOU SHE WILL AND SANTA WILL YOU GIVE ME A DUCKY FOR CHRISTMAS CAUSE I'VE BEEN REALLY GOOD AND YOU'RE MEAN YOU ARE AND I HATE MEAN PEOPLE!!!" Emma screamed, before bursting into tears.
"I'M CALLING THE COPS I AM!!!" She cried, pulling her shiny purple mobile out of her pocket and dialing the police.

DarthAve
06-13-2006, 02:12 AM
Kate had just reached the theater when she saw her date. He was looking very spiffy. Pretty much as soon as they got to the theater room where the movie was showing, they had a gradious teenage movie make-out session. "This is SO HOT!" Logan better not need me." Kate though, grabbing her new boyfriend's butt.

pyrohappygirl
06-13-2006, 05:18 AM
Emma proceeded to screech at the man, until suddenly her cellphone rang. It was her mother.
"GO AWAY MUM I HATE YOU LEAVE ME ALONE AND DIE!!!" Emma yelled into the telephone before turning back to the man. Emma noticed a her pocket was buzzing, and she saw a phone number ring up on the screen. It was her eighteen year old boyfriend who she had met on a chatroom.
"Hi honey, go away cause I'm busy right now, okay?" Emma buzzed into the phone before shoving it back into her pocket. Suddenly, an evil thought crossed her mind. She would prank call a person on the other side of the world. She dialed in the number, and found a loud noise in the background, somewhat like a movie in a kissing scene. She giggled, and yelled into the phone.
"I AM A CRAZY KID AND YOU ARE A LOSER WATCHING A MOVIE ABOUT MAKING OUT SO YOU SUCK AND GET ME A DUCK FOR MY BIRTHDAY NOW TELL ME SOMETHING WEIRD!!!" Emma screamed into her cellphone, and heard someone grumble at the other end.
"AND ALSO, I NEED YOUR HELP KILLING A CRAZY GUY WHO DESTROYED A TOWER WITH A CANNON THING!!!" Emma quickly spat, before jumping up and down in happiness.

Jintor
06-13-2006, 07:17 AM
The sudden weight of reality hit Emma squarely in the chest.

DarthAve
06-13-2006, 01:34 PM
Kate heard her phone and just shut it off. This was a moment that needed no desturbance.

Psychochaos3
06-13-2006, 02:39 PM
"Oh crap. A time protector is hunting us here. He doesn't get that I am protecting the timeline from collapsing. If lizardman dies, his DNA will fall into the hands of the covenants centuries from now. They will accidently activate the gene inside his DNA that activates a Universe destroying bomb. abby, poof us to Dimsdale (the dimsdale of Fairly odd Parents)." Said Kelvin.

DarthAve
06-13-2006, 03:08 PM
The movie ended in the threater and Kate didnt watch a single second of it. It was time for the two to go to dinner.

"Where do you want to go?" asked Jack, pausing for a breath.

"Wherever you wanna go, baby." Kate said. He took her hand and they ran down a street to a small cafe'.

pyrohappygirl
06-14-2006, 12:42 AM
"OOF!" Emma cried, falling backwards as reality caught up with her.
"I KNOW! I SHALL USE MY MAGICAL GROW-O-MATIC TO BECOME A TEENAGER AND ESCAPE REALITY ONCE MORE!!!" Emma cried in joy, pulling a large red object out of her pocket. She pressed a few buttons on the small, square object and pointed it at her self. Suddenly, she was eclipsed in a bright orange light, and she became taller and older.
"I am now a teenager, capable of POOFING TO DIMMSDALE!!!" She cried, grabbing out another object. It was slightly bigger than the magical bracelet of shininess, and it was golden, not purple. She smiled, showing her shiny white teeth, and purring. She was a cat person after all. Well, a kind-of cat-person. But more person than cat. She pointed the thing at herself, and pressed a button. Suddenly, she was bathed in more orange light as she got new clothes.
"I am now SHINY and dressed like kairi from kingdom hearts!!!" She yelled, flicking her tail impatiently. She was right, she WAS dressed like Kairi, in her purple skirt. She pulled out a magical bracelet of shininess and suddenly was poofed to Dimmsdale.
"FAIRLY ODD PARENTS LAND!!!" She yelled, skipping off to find her heroine, Vicky.

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 12:59 AM
The two teenage lovebirds left the cafe to go home. They didn't eat anything but each other's saliva. Unfortunatly, Jack didn't know one thing about his girlfriend. She was a mutant. Kate was a little nervous about telling him, but would tell him when they got to his house.

So the two walked hand in hand to his house, a few blocks down the street.

pyrohappygirl
06-14-2006, 01:58 AM
Emma was bored. So she poofed back to reality.
"I shall go find the girl from the phone," Emma mused, poofing to a small house in London. As she arrived, she found a heater and plonked herself on it, before tenderly licking her tail. Suddenly, she rested her tail against the heater bars and found herself being electrocuted.
"Meow!" She yelled in pain as she blinked back to life. She heard a lock click at the door, and Emma's heart skipped a beat. She dashed behind the curtains, and watched the door open...

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 04:00 AM
The two sat on the couch in his living room. His parents were on holiday for a week and he was home alone. He began to move down her dress strap. She stopped him, saying "I don't go that far on the first date." There was an awkward pause between them. "I'm a mutant!" she blurted out.

"What?" he responded.

"I'm a mutant, like in x-men. But I have a lot of powers, like teleportation and metamorphosis." she repiled. "I hope you don't hate me."

"Oh, Kate. That's only more the reason to love you." He said, putting his hand to her cheek. At this she smiled, kissed him goodbye, slipped him her phone number, and poofed to her white room.

pyrohappygirl
06-14-2006, 06:04 AM
Emma saw her chance, and rushed out from behind the sofa.
"I'm a cat girl ever since my best friend poked me with a sharp pencil! That teaches everyone an important lesson-Don't do drugs! Anyway, I'm chasing that girl, so goodbye!" Emma cried, following the girl with her poof-tracker 3000. Emma wooshed through the something-or-other stream, and suddenly landed in a white room, with the girl infront of her.
"Who are you? I'm Emma Bik, the person who SHOULD be 12, but isn't, because of my fancy gadgets! And anyway, you are?" Emma cheered, making a crazy pink chair appear from no-where.
"And also, I am MEANT to be a cat person after my best friend Gilly stabbed me in the stomach with a pencil covered in cat fur. I don't care that I'm a cat person, cause I enjoy it. And also, why didn't you respond earlier when I asked you help me with a guy shooting through the air at high speed? I like ducks aswell, do you?" Emma charmed, smiling at the girl and glancing around the room to see what was near her. Her tail flicked at a fly that had gotten in somehow, and her ears twitched in their own private seizure world.

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 01:06 PM
"OH MY GOD WHO THE F*** ARE YOU???" Yelled Kate, who then poofed off to anywhere, also metamorphosizing to someone else. She poofed to find Logan.

Smon
06-14-2006, 01:23 PM
Logan was sitting amongst the rubble, waiting until no-one was looking so he could run like never before.

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 01:35 PM
Kate poofed by Logan. She ran alonge with him, still in her getup from her date. "oh......my.....god..." She said as she ran, hopping to take off her heels. "You'll never believe how great my date was." She said, looking at Logan, smiling.

Smon
06-14-2006, 02:21 PM
"Oh how was it? By the way, could you poof us somewhere where I won't be convicted of destroying a sckyscraper?"

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 02:26 PM
"Oh sure." Kate grabbed his arm and poofed them to Disney World.

"Well, we saw a movie. All we really did was make out there. We went to dinner. All we really did was make out there, and then we went back to his house. I told him I was a mutant, he was cool with that. I poofed back to my white room, and some freaky cat thing attacked me. The whole attack thing kinda explains why i'm still in my dress. So how was your day?"

Smon
06-14-2006, 02:47 PM
"Not as good, I was on my way to Tokyo when a weird cat thing distracted me and I ended up destroying a skyscraper. But it's cool, I'm gonna blame it on terrorists."

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 03:04 PM
"Sa, do your people have dates and love dovey stuff too?" Kate asked.

Smon
06-14-2006, 03:37 PM
"Well, no, the Ecapsicans are an ageless race that has been around since time itself, we're incorporeal and, until recently, we've been trapped in the depths of space."

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 04:31 PM
"I'm so sorry." Kate said. "I'M GOING TO RIDE MAGIC MOUNTAIN!!!"

Smon
06-14-2006, 04:56 PM
"K', I gotta go stop reality from collapsing in on itself."

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 05:07 PM
Kate poofed back to him. "The line is too long. I'll come with."

Smon
06-14-2006, 05:22 PM
"Very well! ...could you poof me to Tokyo? I don't exactly trust this thing anymore... at least until a it gets a tech examination."

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 05:25 PM
"SAY NO MORE!!" Kate poofed the two off to Tokyo. "What now!!"

Smon
06-14-2006, 05:31 PM
"I just need to lock the Temporal Transfixer on that black armor guy's location, hm... this thing on my wrist is pointing due north... to due north!"

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 05:47 PM
Kate poofed the two off the due north(wherever the hell that is) and found the black armor guy. "AH HA!!" Kate yelled "WE HAVE YOU NOW CARMEN SANDIEGO!!!"

Smon
06-14-2006, 05:51 PM
"Actually we already have Carmen SanDiego, she cna get off on good behavior if she tells us where Waldo is... anyway, please return to your own time immediately or present a permit from the Dominare." Logan said once again holding up the Wy-Pistol.

DarthAve
06-14-2006, 05:55 PM
"Or else, I still have the spirit of the Phantom of the Oprah in a bottle." Kate said pulling out a small bottle with red air floating inside it. It made hissing noises.

pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 12:47 AM
"I'm so lonely. Everyone seems to run away from me," Emma wept, changing into a twelve year old.
"I KNOW! I shall go back to Tokyo and sooth myself with real Japanese sushi!" Emma yelled, banging her hand against a wall. She quickly poofed to Tokyo, and noticed the man from earlier.
"YOU AGAIN!!!" She yelled, before pondering something.
"And don't warp away or anything! I get lonely you know!" She concluded.

DarthAve
06-15-2006, 01:02 AM
Kate say the cat child again. "AHH!!! CATCHILD!!! DIE!!!" Kate threw Oprah's soul at Emma's head.

Kate then paused and said "Woah, dejavoo."

Smon
06-15-2006, 01:05 AM
"...GYAH! You!? Why do you follow me this way? Why can't you follow me like anyone else by reading my daily exploits same LFRD channel, same LFRD place?"

DarthAve
06-15-2006, 01:22 AM
"Go away, I'll give you anything. You're annoying!!" Kate said.

pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 02:45 AM
"I'll stop being annoying if you let me hang around you guys, without having to track you down. Also, I'm only annoying if I use my age-o-matic 3000. It makes my brain go on the fritz, and I start being random and insane. If I stay 12, you'll be okay," Emma sighed, flicking her tail about.
"And I'm sorry if my appearance scared you guys, my friend kinda poked me with a needle sharp pencil with cat d.n.a on it. Hence the cat. I can't explain the purpleness though," She sighed, rubbing her arm.
"Apology accepted?" Emma asked, hurt at that point by the people's fear of her.

DarthAve
06-15-2006, 02:49 AM
"Just stay away from my boyfriend, and you won't be a flaming bag of cat crap." Kate said.

pyrohappygirl
06-15-2006, 03:50 AM
"Thank you," Emma said.
"And also, what's your name?" Emma concluded.
"Both of your names,"

DarthAve
06-15-2006, 01:01 PM
"Kate." she said, looking at her suspicously.

zelda 41
06-15-2006, 02:37 PM
MEANWHILE.....

Abby: Okay...I'll teleport you and Lizard Man there. But I'll stay here and keep them away.
She poofed them away to Dimsdale.

Abby: Bye guys.

90SK
06-15-2006, 05:50 PM
In the confusion, Lizardman has slipped away, leaving a clever Lizardman decoy behind to fool the others. He didn't want to be poofed anywhere. There was a nearby fire escape hanging off a building: he stole up it and entered a window.

DarthAve
06-16-2006, 09:21 PM
"Well, these heels are killing me and it's been a long day, so I'm going home."

and with that, Kate poofed off to her white room.

Smon
06-16-2006, 11:43 PM
"I'm Logan, now there's a guy in black armor I need to send to his own time..."

DarthAve
06-17-2006, 01:40 AM
Kate poofed back to her room. She changed into her pajamas, and checked her messaged to find a call from her boyfriend. She dialed the number he gave her and when he answered, she put on her sexy voice and said " Hey sexy, how are you tonight?"

They talked for an hour and Kate then went to sleep.

pyrohappygirl
06-18-2006, 04:51 AM
"Well Logan, about three weeks ago I was told that a guy in black armor would attempt to kill me, fail, and then ask me if I was enjoying my life. It hasn't happened yet, and I went to a resonably reliable psychic for that information. Mind if I track the guy down with you? I like tracking people down, kinda. It makes me feel shiny inside," Emma sighed, shaking hands with Logan.
"Also, do you think that me being a cat is odd?'

Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 11:27 AM
" Looks like that Logan dude's hunting me down, with a weird cat lady. How do I know that? Time traveling Spartans are psychic. Better get my energy sword out.*pullls out weird weapon from a mysteriuos vortex* well, let's go meet Timmy. he can help us." said Kelvin.

DarthAve
06-18-2006, 01:54 PM
Kate awoke and poofed back to Logan. "Hey, you caught that black armor dude yet?" she asked. "I've got an idea." She concentrated and found the black armor dude's position. She poofed to him. He looked oddly at her. "You're coming with me." She grabbed his arm and poofed back to Logan. "FOUND HIM!!!"

Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 02:33 PM
"oh crap. How many poofers are there?! well, I guess I have no choice.* turns armor into regular clothes*to save lizardman isn't my true mission. I was artificially created by the master of time. i can transform into many diferent warriors from different time periods. I am the ultimate weapon. a space time anomaly. A life form outside time. Ageless, immortal. My first true friend is Timmy Turner. Timmy is an avid time-traveler. My true mission is to find the oblivion weapons. Weapons created from peices of an ancient mechanical beast infused with the power of a million shadows. I must get them or the timeline will become messed up." said Kelvin. Everyone stood in awe over how much he just said.

zelda 41
06-18-2006, 03:36 PM
Abby: Opps. Holds on *poofs after Kate*
Abby began looking around until a man and Lougan caught her eyes. She quickly followed them.

Abby: Found ya, Kelvin.

DarthAve
06-18-2006, 05:34 PM
Kate froze time. She took Kelvin and used her ice powers to freex his feet to the ground. She took Abby and froze her into a giant block of ice. She returned time to normal and said. "I don't care who you armor dude, but," Kate said, pointing at his feet, "You're not going anywhere."

Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 07:59 PM
"you think this can hold me. Let me show you what true power is! *Breaks ice with ease*Chaos control! " said Kelvin. Suddenly Kate appeared in mysterious dimension while the others remained in dimsdale." i can manipulate time and space. what you are doing is very honorable, Logan. But If my mission fails, what you are trying to prevent might cause destruction of the Universe. You can help me and find the oblivion weapons before ... they do. I am not your enemy. but if you believe I am a threat, I will have to stop you." said Kelvin.

Smon
06-18-2006, 08:38 PM
"Hm... one hand you could be lying, on the other hand, the very universe is at stake! Tell ya hwat, bring me one of these Oblivion dealies and I'll believe you, I'll give a while to find 'em, at least keep in contact while you're looking, k?"

90SK
06-18-2006, 08:50 PM
The cardboard Lizardman decoy stared balefully at Logan.

Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 08:55 PM
"don't have to. Already got 3. You can have this one. It's called the Shield of Destruction. It's absolutely indestructible and can absorb energy and fire it back ten fold. abby, you can have this one. It's called the eye of space. you can see anywhere in the universe that you can think of. my personal favorite is this one, The Sword of the Shadows. I can manipulate darkness and create shadow warriors. Now do you believe me?"

Smon
06-18-2006, 09:24 PM
Logan held up the shield. "Neato torpedo! So er, how many are left?"

Psychochaos3
06-18-2006, 09:30 PM
"50."

DarthAve
06-18-2006, 09:32 PM
Kate was in a school. The hallways were empty until a bell rung. She turned invistible then awalked off to the gym. All of a sudden she heard singing. She looked inside and saw a crappy music routine. "OH MY F****** GOD!!! I"M TRAPPED IN HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL!!! AHHHHHHH I HATE YOU ARMOR DUDE!!!!!!!"

Kate poofed back to earth. "You put me in high School Musical. NOW YOU MUST DIE!!!!" She grabbed him and poofed off into her white room. She froze time and stabbed him multipul times, then she got a gun, and shot him. Then she took him, and poofed to the 4th dimension. Only she could go there and come back. Anyone or thing she left there couldn't come back unless it was with her. She left him floating around in the 4th dimension and poofed back to Logan.

"Well, that's done!" She said, lightheartedly.

Smon
06-18-2006, 09:43 PM
"Err... it turns out we needed him."

DarthAve
06-18-2006, 10:01 PM
"He's in the fourth demension. I don't play around when it comes to ugly Zac Efron and the rest of those disney channel dumbasses. they're all on my hit list."

pyrohappygirl
06-19-2006, 03:44 AM
Emma sniffed. She was all alone. Suddenly, she remembered something.
"I shall track their poof-waves!" She yelled, warping off to find Kate and Logan. She arrived at some place, and found them all.
"Hi guys!"

DarthAve
06-19-2006, 01:23 PM
"Well, I'm gonna go to meet my boyfriend. I'm gonna need a few daquiries to forgot today." And with that, Kate poofed off to her boyfriends house.

90SK
06-19-2006, 02:53 PM
Lizardman stared awkwardly at Kate. He was hopelessly lost and not to pleased to see her, especially since she had just poofed out of nowhere "I don't ssssuppose you'd know the way to the train sssstation, would you?"

DarthAve
06-19-2006, 02:55 PM
"...Dang it lizardman. Are you stalking me or somthing? Do I have to throw somthing at you?" Kate said. "Oh, that armor dude is dead and the train station is that way." Kate said pointing east.

Psychochaos3
06-19-2006, 05:47 PM
"Wow. Thanks for teaching me how to make cardboard cutouts of myself lizardman. Too bad Cardboard Kelvin is somewhere being tortued. ah well. now lizardman? did you here what I just said about the oblivion weapons?" said Kelvin.

Suddenhly Timmy appeared."Woah. What happened here? Hey Kelvin. Whats up with that search for the Oblivion weapons? I'd have Cosmo and Wanda help but they can't get magic items stronger than their own. Oh yeah. I found one. here you go. Hey, cool lizard dude." said timmy.

Kelvin said"where did you get it?"

Timmy then said"Uhhh. Internet"

"Welll, this weapon is called the gauntlet of Transformation. Transforms the user into anyone for 5 minutes. yo lizardman, you can have it so long you don't use it for evil."said Kelvin.

DarthAve
06-19-2006, 07:03 PM
Kate was inside her boyfriend's room. His parents came home, so they had to make out in his room. She felt slightly uncomfortable, like they were being watched by someone.

Psychochaos3
06-19-2006, 07:41 PM
"Here some money for the train station lizardman. See ya." said Kelvin."Oh. I almost forgot.My time-space altering powers can't effect oblivion weapons."

DarthAve
06-19-2006, 08:11 PM
Kate pulled away for a second. "Hold on," she said, "Somthing doesn't feel right. Somthing's watching us. Let's go somewhere else. Take my hand, hold on tight."

He took her hand and they poofed off to her white room. "Wow, that's what you meant by mutant. Can you do anything else?" he said.

"I can do anything." she said, turning into someone else, "I can metamorphosize," She touched a cup of water on the floor and it froze. "I can create ice, fire, anything really. Also there's one more thing."

"What is that, may I ask?" he said.

She got close to his face and wispered "Every boy I kiss, I'm absolutely crazy for. And for them, it's likewise." The two shared a giggle and then continued to make out.

90SK
06-19-2006, 10:48 PM
Lizardman regarded Kelvin.

"Thankssss for the tip." He was pleased that his affinity with cardboard had helped a friend. He put on the gauntlet, fighting the temptation to use it for devious purposes such as transforming himself into well known TV personalities and ruining their reputations as non-lizardmen. "Oh, how the audiences would shriek if after five minutes of air time, Tony Danza morphs into a hideous Lizardman..." But no, he resisted the urges, and instead concentrated on buying a ticket for the next train out of the city.

Smon
06-19-2006, 10:55 PM
"So they're all something of something else... maybe one of them is the Sword is Righteousness! It's a magic sword that can talk and rip holes in the fabric of time! This one guy used to shave Lincoln's beard and watch a penny change!"

DarthAve
06-19-2006, 11:31 PM
Kate and Jack were poofing through various times and places. "Isn't this great?" Kate asked.

"Hell Yeah!" Yelled Jack. then they poofed off to another place in thi place, they ran into the black armor dude.

"It's you!" She yelled, pointing at him.

Psychochaos3
06-20-2006, 06:19 PM
"Not again. That's it! Chaos Control! Have fun in the Power Ranger Universe. Oh yeah, I made sure that you can't poof back for an hour." Said Kelvin."now, this book can has information on every weapon I have found. It can also alert me to when ... they are within 3 years of it. The oblivion weap[ons are scattered throughout time. Many are well known. Like Excalibur the Sword, Shakespere's pen (I started reading Hamlet), Leonardo Da vinci's paintbrush, Abe Lincoln's Hat,etc. All oblivion weapons have the ability to travel through time."

DarthAve
06-20-2006, 06:43 PM
"Well, try and catch me." She took her boyfriend's hand and poofed off. "I'll explain later." she said, in between poofs.

Smon
06-20-2006, 06:50 PM
"Not again. That's it! Chaos Control! Have fun in the Power Ranger Universe. Oh yeah, I made sure that you can't poof back for an hour." Said Kelvin."now, this book can has information on every weapon I have found. It can also alert me to when ... they are within 3 years of it. The oblivion weap[ons are scattered throughout time. Many are well known. Like Excalibur the Sword, Shakespere's pen (I started reading Hamlet), Leonardo Da vinci's paintbrush, Abe Lincoln's Hat,etc. All oblivion weapons have the ability to travel through time."
"Er... Lincoln's hat?"

DarthAve
06-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Kate and Jack poofed to the 4th dimension. "You're safe here. I'm the only person who can come here. I've got to take care of this guy in the only way I know how." Kate morphed into Chuck Norris "I have to kick his ass."

"Well, morph back to Kate so I can kiss you luck." Jack said.Kate turned back to Kate then poofed to the black armor guy.

Psychochaos3
06-20-2006, 07:23 PM
" It had the power to grow really long beards. Oh come on! when will you stop. Timmy, a little help here." said Kelvin.

"oh right! I wish that girl was dead!" said timmy.

"We can't kill, or injure someone" said Wanda.

"Then I wish she was traped in Idaho and couldn't poof back!" said timmy.

"You got it!*waves wand*" sauid wanda.

"Anyway , you should watch out for ... them. They are the ten dooms. Each of them represents an evil of the universe. Murder, Greed, theft. Etc. The more the evil is commited the doom corresponding grows stronger. Their leader is Destruction. They have 1 oblivion weapon. the bone of Kard. It can answer any question if the question is asked in complete darkness.

DarthAve
06-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Kate was in Idaho, looking like Chuck Norris. "Oh wow, what now?" she asked herself, she tried to poof but couldn't, "Damn, I've gotta shoot me some faries later." All of a sudden she saw a guy walking down the street. It was Napoleon Dynamite!! Kate morphed back to herself and ran up to him. "OMFG! Napoleon dynamite, can you help me?"

"What do you want? I'm on my way to Pedro's house?" He said.

"Can you use your magic to make all magic obsolete on me?"

"Ugh....." he said, "Sure, but you've gotta get Tina to eat the food."

So Kate and Napoleon trecked beck to Napoleon's house. Kate got Tina to eat her food and Napoleon used his magic dancing skills to life the wish off of her and make all magic not affect her. "Thanks Napoleon! You wanna come help me save the world?" Kate said.

"No way! I'm going to President Pedro's house." Napoleon replied

"Ok! I'll see you later, Napoleon Dynamite." Kate said, waving.

"Bye" he said, as Kate morphed back into Chuc Norris and poofed to Kelvin

pyrohappygirl
06-21-2006, 03:46 AM
Emma stared at a wall. She didn't know why, but she felt like staring at a wall. So she did. The wall didn't do anything. Emma was bored at that point, so she poofed off to find Logan.

DarthAve
06-21-2006, 04:07 AM
"YAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Kate yelled flying thruogh space, in a karate kick style. She kicked Timmy Turner, right in the bottom of his face, snapping his head off his body. "Timmy is dead, so you two must poof back to fairyworld." Chuck/Kate said.

"Damn Chuck Norris, that's the second time he's killed our godkid." Cosmo said, lighting a ciggerette and poofing to fairyworld with Wanda.

Kate morphed back to herself "Now, it's you and me Kelvin, I pick the battlefield and the battle. TAGGER'S TAG!!!!!" Kate yelled poofing them to the Rocakko Expo stadium. Kate put on rollar blades and grabbed a spray paint can, "NOW WE BATTLE!!!" Kate yelled lunging herself toward an unprepaired Kelvin and spraying him with her paint.

pyrohappygirl
06-21-2006, 04:25 AM
Emma suddenly decided NOT to attempt to find Logan, but to find Kate instead. So she poofed to a roller battle thing and found herself in between Kate and other guy in an epic battle of whatnot.
"Aie!" She screamed, bracing herself for the worst.

DarthAve
06-21-2006, 03:52 PM
Kate zoomed by, grabbing more spray cans, "Emma! Grab some skates and help me out!" she yelled, chasing after Kelvin.

Psychochaos3
06-21-2006, 05:57 PM
"Thats it! Chaos Control! i'm manipulating history so that you were never born!" said Kelvin. Kate Disappeared. Cosmo and Wanda came back, and timmy was Alive."Ok. Now that that's over, Let's clean my room!" said Timmy. "uhhhh. Gotta go." said Kelvin as he soon went back into the time stream.

DarthAve
06-21-2006, 06:33 PM
"YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" said a voice from heaven, "I AM THE CREATOR!!!" The voice yelled and Kate came back. Timmy, Cosmo, Wanda and Kelvin all blew up in a mushroom cloud along with the country of Japan, and Kate went into a coma. While Emma sat and watched while eating a hershey's dark chocolate candy bar.

As Japan sunk into the ocean, along with Atlantis, Kate poofed herself and Emma to the 4th dimension before passing out, and the crazy Japanese people ran around yelling "THEY DID IT AGAIN!!!! AMERICANS CAN'T BE TRUSTED!!! NO MORE IMPORTING OUR KICKASS CARTOONS AND VIDEO GAMES TO THEM!!!"

Psychochaos3
06-21-2006, 06:48 PM
(We weren't in japan. we were in Dimsdale, and Kelvin was in the time stream.)

"uhoh. gotta fix that. chaos control!" said Kelvin. Soon everything was back to normal. apan was stil;l live, Timmy, wanda and Cosmo were not dead, and Kate is stuck in a dimension where she can't poof out because she was never born(that dimension is the world of paris hilton's mind which is empty).

DarthAve
06-21-2006, 06:59 PM
"I JUST SAID YOU CAN'T KILL ME!! I'M THE F***** CREATOR!!!" Kate yelled, as she blew up the universe, and everyone in any time stream, forever. She was the only one not dead or compleatly paralized and powerless, her and her boyfriend who was in the 4th dimension.

Smon
06-21-2006, 07:31 PM
Logan suddenly poofed into existance, since his Time Machine can only trevel a few minutes into the future and detected an upcoming Temporal Cataclysm it protected him by warping him into the future. "YOU." Logansaid pointing angrily at Kate. "Fix the timestream, now."

DarthAve
06-21-2006, 07:37 PM
"NO! That Kelvin guy threatined to eliminate my existance twice!" Kate yelled "WHY SHOULD YOU CARE!! WE'RE THE ONLY PEOPLE ALIVE!! You, me, and Jack are all that's left." Kate stuffed her face into her hands and sobbed.

"Don't cry Katie, Listen to the suit guy." Jack said, kissing her on her forehead. Kate lifted her head and he wiped her eyes, "I really want my parents back, and Fluffy."

Kate fixed the what she just caused and made Kelvin powerless, weaponless, and saneless in a mental hospital.

pyrohappygirl
06-22-2006, 04:19 AM
Emma shook her head. She hated it when people destroyed the world. She was, of course, the only person alive on it with a strong enough sense of right, wrong and pancakes to survive in a corrupt world. Of, course, all she cared about were the pancakes.
"So Kate, want to go get some chocolate ice-cream?" She sighed, as she poofed to wherever Kate was.

zelda 41
06-22-2006, 11:47 AM
Abby went to the mentel hospital to get Kelvin.
Abby: God, Kelvin. She friggin killed Japan and brought it back to life. We've gotta stop her.
She grabbed Kelvin and used a mentel power to get him not crazy. Then, they poofed to wereever Kate was.

DarthAve
06-22-2006, 01:45 PM
Kate knew Abby was trying to poof to the 4th dimension, where only Kate could go in or out of. So Kate poofed out, grabbed Abby and poofed into the 4th dimension. "Abby, nobody can get in here but me. and Yes, I destroyed the world, but only for Jack." they both looked back at Jack, who was sipping on a Midsummer Night.

"What? Guys drink guys drink cocktails too." He said as he took another sip. Then he pointed to Logan, who was drinking a dry martini.

"I mix them drinks, you want a Wonderwall?" Kate asked. "I'm in the IBA, and have been mixing drinks for sometime." Kate explained as a bar popped out of nowhere, and she took a sip of her vodkatini.

Psychochaos3
06-22-2006, 05:59 PM
Suddenly out of nowhere, Kelvin's father, master of all time appeared and cured Kelvin completely. Kelvin and Abby prepared for battle until, a mysterious figure appeared. " Not you again!" said Kelvin. Then the mmysterious being spoke."My name is Anih Evol. You may call me Evol. I am the leader of the the 10 dooms. You, kate! You call yourself creator! you are no match for the true creator's talent. I laugh at your febal attempts at power. I can undo this damage easily. Watch. Ultimate Destiny!" soon, the univewrse reformed and it has been as if it had never been destroyed in the first place. " i leave but remember my power. Especially you Kate. You are not deserving of your power. I created your power and I can take it back. Do not harm Kelvin. I need him in my plans." Evol left and everything was back to normal.

Smon
06-22-2006, 06:13 PM
(...Love Hina. Heh... Palindromes... anyhoo...)

Logan decided now would be a good time to enter the story. "Ugh... this is too much exposition for my tastes, someone sum up the last few posts in a few sentences."

DarthAve
06-22-2006, 07:40 PM
"Ok, dude who diodn't give me my powers, how bout I make you a Tom Collins and we can talk this whole 'You don't deserve your mutant powers.' thing." Kate said, grabbing her martini shaker. "Here Abby." She said, telekinetkly giving Emma a Absinthe Cocktail, which was green and in a cocktail glass.

"Listen, I'm done with the whole world changing thing, I just wanna make out with my boyfriend, and mix alcohlic drinks for people under the drinking age."

pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 01:35 AM
"Wow Kate. You rock. My Mum never gave me any alcohol... Which is probably good, because my dad let me drink excessively. I always got major, hyper hangovers," Emma sighed, reminiscing.

DarthAve
06-23-2006, 02:34 AM
"I do rock. Who wants more alkohol?" Kate yelled

"I DO!!" Everyone replied. Even Kelvin and Abby were there for the party.

Smon
06-23-2006, 03:18 AM
Logan stood there, doing nothing really, just filling up space to claim the 200th post on this thread. "Take that, fourth wall!" Logan said defiantly, the realizing he was a little bit late, made a Zoidberg noise. "Oooh..."

DarthAve
06-23-2006, 03:19 AM
"YAY 200 POST!" Kate yelled. "PINK LADIES FOR EVERYONE!!!"

"YAY!" They yelled, and the relative weirdness began to increase

pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 04:29 AM
"YAZERS!" Emma yelled, before doing the robot.
"That was lame," She announced, before breakdancing.

zelda 41
06-23-2006, 11:12 AM
Abby stared at them odd. Then, she threw the glass at Kate.
Abby: Don't drink, it kills.
She then poofed off to her house and got on Gaia Online for the rest of the night.

90SK
06-23-2006, 11:55 AM
"So then I say to the waitress 'there's a hair in my soup!' She says, 'No sir, that's just the entree!' HarHarHar!" Guffawed Lizardman (who had used the gauntlet to shapeshift into a robust Italian chief chef), as he told jokes to anyone unfortunate enough to be within listening distance.

DarthAve
06-23-2006, 01:37 PM
The drink hit Kate in the arm "GAH!!!" she yelled, "What a bitch." Kate then stepped out of the bar and sat next to her boyfriend.

Psychochaos3
06-23-2006, 02:58 PM
" Hahaha! That's a good one lizardman. I'll have a dry martini on the rocks.Shaken not Stired." said Kelvin.

DarthAve
06-23-2006, 03:03 PM
"I'm done mixing drinks for a while. Go ask someone else." Kate said, cuddling with her drunk boyfriend.

"Mmm, you're sexy Alli."her boyfriend said/

"WHO THE F*** IS ALLI???" Kate yelled "DO YOU HAVE SOMEONE ELSE?? OH FINE, GO BE WITH YOUR ALLI F***** MANWHORE!" Kate then poofed off crying, leaving everyone else in the 4th demension, with no way of getting out.

Psychochaos3
06-23-2006, 03:21 PM
"Not again. ah well;. It'll be awhile until my powers are restored and we can get out of here. Who wants to play Silkroad online (www.silkroadonline.net) while we wait.? no one? Ah well. your loss. My powers will be back in around 3 hours. Better find something to do.

DarthAve
06-23-2006, 04:45 PM
Kate sat in her white room, cried, and watched a movie. It was Stand by Me. She loved that movie, more than she loved her drunk boyfriend. She thought he could have just made the mistake. She would poof back to the 4th dimension to get everyone out, but after the movie was over. She had a thing for River Phoenix

Smon
06-23-2006, 05:15 PM
Logan sat in the fourth dimension contemplating the great mysteries of life. "There is no way they're gonna have Spore out in time, it looks good but it's too big a project to be done by the end of the year..."

90SK
06-23-2006, 06:01 PM
Lizardman was tired of using the gauntlet to transform into various stereotypes, so he now used it to transform into his fellow partygoers. "Emma! Hey, Emma! hehe..." said Emma/Lizardman to Emma who was still breakdancing.

pyrohappygirl
06-23-2006, 06:59 PM
Emma stopped breakdancing.
"Please don't mock me, lizardman old buddy old pal," Emma sighed, before making herself an apple martini.
"And also, learn how to breakdance, and then we can enter a competition as twins or something,"

DarthAve
06-23-2006, 07:31 PM
Kate poofed back to the 4th dimension. She went up to her sleeping boyfriend and said "I'm sorry I yelled at you. You're just drunk." Kate smacked the back of his head. "I would have came sooner, but Stand by Me was on TV, and Mmmmmmmmm, River Phoenix....." Kate sat there daydreaming while her boyfriend went to take some Klianol.

pyrohappygirl
06-24-2006, 08:18 PM
Emma sighed. She was bored. Without Kate making cocktails, the party thing was a drag.
"I'm bored," She muttered. An idea hit her.
"OUCH!" She screamed, leaping up.
"I think I'll go see what Kate is doing," She murmured, poofing off to go see Kate.

90SK
06-24-2006, 09:42 PM
Lizardman stood around, dressed as Captain Blackbeard. The party had thinned out, and now it was time to go home. Or, he could stay and freeload off the house's food supply and cable TV...

DarthAve
06-24-2006, 10:05 PM
Kate was bored. "OK!! TIME TO REV UP THIS PARTY AGAIN!!!" Kate poofed in a sea of adorable kittens and millions of Take 5 candy bars. Also, a giant stereo was playing Queen and everyone began to jam.

90SK
06-24-2006, 10:12 PM
"Arrgh!!" Blackbeard/Lizardman yelled as he was buried under a pile of fluffy kittens.

DarthAve
06-24-2006, 10:17 PM
"Ahh! Lizardman! Don't die by way of kitten!" Kate telekineticly moved all the cats from atop him. "You're saved Lizardman. Oh SNAP!! BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY!" Kate rad off to listen to her jam.

90SK
06-24-2006, 10:19 PM
"Arrr" said Blackbeard/Lizardman in gratitude. He sat down in a nearby sofa and read.

Smon
06-24-2006, 10:25 PM
"NO! Kittens! When they gather in great numbers like this they form an invisible gas called LOGANITE! Gah... losing powers... must... talk... like... this..."

DarthAve
06-24-2006, 10:36 PM
"AHH LOGAN!!" Kate destroyed the kittens in the form of a giant explosion. There was kitten blood on everthing and the vomit never stopped flowin'!!

Smon
06-25-2006, 12:00 AM
It was too late unfortunately, Logan was transformed into an animate Zippo lighter!

"Well... this sucks."

DarthAve
06-25-2006, 12:02 AM
Kate then vomitted on Logan. "oops....sorry!" she said, grabbing a paper towel.

Smon
06-25-2006, 12:04 AM
"...ew..."

DarthAve
06-25-2006, 12:06 AM
"I'm glad vomit isn't a sin." She said, as she wiped off Logan.

Smon
06-25-2006, 12:11 AM
"Curses! Loganite transforms me into something trendy that caught on during the 50s-60s!" Logan said disdainfully. "Luckily I'll change back in about an hour or so..."

DarthAve
06-25-2006, 12:15 AM
"It's sad you didn't become anything cool, like a pair of go-go boots or a Beatles album or somthing?" Kate said, tossing the paper towel not that the vomit fest was over.

Smon
06-25-2006, 12:17 AM
"Well... I once became a cuban cigar. And one time the guy from Casablanca, and one time I was exposed to Red Loganite and changed into a Pez Dispenser."

DarthAve
06-25-2006, 12:23 AM
(I collect pez dispencers. I have over 200 in real life. I'd take a pic, but they all wouldn't fit into the shot.) "So if I get some loganite, there's a slight chance you could turn into Elvis?" Kate said, intrigue in her eye

Smon
06-25-2006, 12:38 AM
"Yes. Yes there is." the Zippo lighter said before poofing back to normal.

DarthAve
06-25-2006, 12:39 AM
"Can I purchase this Loganite on Ebay?" Kate asked, pulling out a labtop.

Smon
06-25-2006, 12:48 AM
"Nope, there are only three known sources, too many cats, a star trek convention and Red Loganite is produced by meat that is left in the fridge for way too long."

DarthAve
06-25-2006, 12:52 AM
"Damn. Oh I mean, that's great!" Kate tossed her labtop to the side and tagged Logan. "TAG! YOU'RE IT!!"

pyrohappygirl
06-25-2006, 01:51 AM
Emma stared at Logan and Kate playing tag.
"That's messed up," She muttered, sipping a highly alcoholic beverage of her own making.

Psychochaos3
06-27-2006, 06:47 PM
"My powers are still recharging after that anih Evol guy came. I wonder how the Universe was created. i8'll use the Internet to breifly refill my powers to find out. Lets see. Wow. so thats how the universe was created. so every religion is wrong." said Kelvin.

DarthAve
06-27-2006, 06:52 PM
Kate was bored so she put in an old skool record. NOT A CD ~shock~ it was Blue oyster cult, Don't Fear the Reaper. "SQUEE COWBELL!" Kate yelled as she began to jam.

Poopdogjr
06-28-2006, 03:18 PM
And then Christopher Walken showed up with like a crazy rage in his eyes. He demanded more Cowbell. He jumped into the air and an awesome energy surronded him. He grew little rollerskate things on his feet, and ummm.. got super magical powers or something. Then his hands transformed into crazy robot cowbell lazers from the future and he started shooting all over the place while crying. And also he was zooming all over the place because he had rolerskate things on his feet. Which were nuclear powered and magical too.

DarthAve
06-28-2006, 04:40 PM
"OMG!!" Kate yelled "Is that THE Bruce Dickenson?"

"No! I'm Christopher Walkin!" He yelled returning back to normal when song ended.

"Ok, Will you do the 'Weapon of choice' dance thing?" Kate asked back.

"Umm, OK!" He said, breaking it down when the song began.

pyrohappygirl
06-29-2006, 12:51 AM
Emma stared at all the weird, messed up things that were going on.

90SK
07-02-2006, 03:07 PM
She was staring at Lizardman.

"Stop that."

Lizardman was wheeling Kate's refrigerator out the door.

DarthAve
07-04-2006, 08:43 PM
"I don't have a fridge." Kate said, "And I don't own a house."

Kate looked out a window and fell in a swimming pool. "We're at a home in the Hollywood Hills"

pyrohappygirl
07-05-2006, 02:05 AM
"Sweet," Emma murmured, dive bombing into the pool.

DarthAve
07-05-2006, 02:53 AM
"Ok, we kinda need to stop this." Kate said, poofing to her white room for sleep.