PDA

View Full Version : Don't give $$$ to SuperShadow...!

Kurgan
06-07-2006, 06:56 PM
Okay, as most of you know, this guy is a fake, a hoax, a crank, a con, a kook, a pretender. He's just a desk jockey computer guy living in North Carolina named Mickey Suttle. But just in case there's anyone who still thinks he's for real...

BE WARNED! This is the first time he's asked for money since the early days of his site when he had a special "premium" pay section (where he posted ripped off Hyperspace content from SW.com) which was shut down for fear of legal action.

He's now asking for money to 'help pay for the upkeep of his site' (which is odd because he claims to be a highly paid LucasFilm employee and personal friend to George Lucas)... Does StarWars.com ask for donations to pay their server bills? I don't think so!

He's also set up a "shop" to sell the usual cookie cutter merchandise that anyone can setup on the internet these days (the usual t-shirts, coffee mugs, wall clocks, etc.) with a lame "SS" logo in the center.

So don't give him your money! It will just go to feed his lazy imagination as he continues to hoodwink young gullible Star Wars fans with his fantasies about new Star Wars movies and a fake new Star Wars canon and fake Lucas interviews where he insults his fans repeatedly.

If there's any doubt that he's a fake among the remaining true believers, feel free to read up on wikipedia (and the links included) or the starwars wiki at wikicities.

If you know anybody who's been fooled, let them know he's a fake. Lucas is rich, he doesn't need to beg for money, and if Mickey Suttle was really working for the big man, he wouldn't have to beg for it either or sell cheap merchandise to make ends meet. Perhaps he's just being greedy, or perhaps finally he may be ending the hoax once and for all with these last gasps.

If you just want to read the site for comedy you can do that without giving him a cent, as his pages are all archived anyway.

Lantzen
06-08-2006, 10:17 AM
There is somthing serious wrong with that guy. Wonder what kind of life he have, pretending he someone that he isnt. Hope no one is stupid enogh to pay him for thoses things

Astrotoy7
06-08-2006, 10:44 AM
wow.... Kurgz, you must be watchin this guy like a hawk. I never go to SS so I never would have picked this up :)

still, anyone who actually does donate to him is in need of some urgent counselling :(

mtfbwya

Darth_Terros
06-08-2006, 11:34 AM
oops......

Jan Gaarni
06-08-2006, 11:34 AM
There is somthing serious wrong with that guy. Wonder what kind of life he have, pretending he someone that he isnt. Hope no one is stupid enogh to pay him for thoses things
You can be sure there still are a few. ;)

Kurgan
06-08-2006, 01:16 PM
I check his page from time to time, if nothing else than to update the wiki entry on him. His "girlfriend" section is particularly amusing. ;)

Commander Obi-Wan
06-08-2006, 01:24 PM
oops......

Pity. And he's from Carolina too. :swear:

MachineCult
06-08-2006, 01:26 PM
Is he doing it as a joke, or is he trying to seriously deceive people?

Foshjedi2004
06-09-2006, 10:24 AM
I think you'll find that I am...

*Puffs out chest and Strikes a Heroic Pose*

Samnmax221
06-09-2006, 07:58 PM
This guy exemplifies the term loser

RedHawke
06-10-2006, 12:40 AM
This guy exemplifies the term loser
Hell yeah! He is a sad, sad person... and asking for 'donations' for his BS is really lame.

Astrotoy7
06-10-2006, 05:29 AM
sure, SS is a jackass, but we shouldnt get too carried away with the hatin', lest we come off like those idiots sending hate mail to the young guy who runs that silly ninja site "Real Ultimate Power"

Ket him have his silly little fun, and pay him no mind.

@Kurgan, see your local preacher/gypsy/witch doctor to rid yourslef of his taint from soul and never head to his site again!! :)

mtfbwya

Kurgan
06-10-2006, 10:10 PM
Hey, his begging for money was just the last straw as far as I was concerned... ;P

*SuperShadow's server is suddenly blown up by fire and brimstone* whoa! it worked!

Seriously though, his site's financial ruin being ensured by lack of donations would be well earned karma on his part, and one I wouldn't weep to hear about. We can only hope!

Nedak
06-13-2006, 09:24 PM
I check his page from time to time, if nothing else than to update the wiki entry on him. His "girlfriend" section is particularly amusing. ;)

Lol I wonder how he gets those pics? Maybe its his Daughter or somthing lol.

Kurgan
06-14-2006, 12:09 PM
Lol I wonder how he gets those pics? Maybe its his Daughter or somthing lol.

I'm sure he just googles them. He stole the first model pics from a bikini model site, another from a model's personal site, the most recent batch from a fanpage of pictures from Star Wars Celebration III and a costuming site.

The pic he uses posts on there looks like it was scanned from a lingerie catalouge or something. This is all documented on wiki, btw. ;)

The Source
06-14-2006, 05:25 PM
Does that guy have a mental disorder? What the hell. I just started to read the Wikipedia article on him, and I saw:
The two Star Wars TV Series
In response to an October 2, 2005 question by a fan about the two Star Wars TV series: the animated Star Wars: Clone Wars and the live-action series, SuperShadow responded that "I have been given full control over the Star Wars TV shows. Expect greatness."
I think he is suffering from ADHD in a severe form. No offense to anyone with ADHD, but this guy is compulsive.

Kurgan
06-14-2006, 05:40 PM
Honestly I don't know where that information comes from. Yes, it's on the "talk page" something about not showing up in court because he has ADHD (how is that an excuse? All that means is a person has some hyperactivity, nothing to do with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder, though some people with ADHD can be compulsive, that hardly makes them "legally incompetent"). The whole thing there smells fishy.

The other info was that some guy "confessed" to be in on the prank with Mickey Suttle and some others. Of course he could be lying, lots of other people have claimed to be SuperShadow for example (since they weren't from Suttle's home state, it seemed unlikely, though I suppose they could be working together from across the country, the domain are owned by Mickey Suttle in one place).

Anyway, I know people with ADHD, they don't make huge websites full of lies and beg for money.

The Source
06-14-2006, 06:12 PM
For the record, people with ADHD have a symptom of compulsiveness. There is a difference between OCD and the symptom compulsiveness. I will find the information online, from a logical source, so you can see that I am telling you the truth.

Come to think about it, he could have OCD in general. However, that does not account for an intresting symptom. He actually believes in what he is saying. He has convinced himself that what he is saying is true. It is definately a mental disorder. He has written volumes of information, so he can fulfill his virtual self. When people buy into this garbage, they help to pull him further into is imaginary reality. (Schitzophrenia?).

All I know is that he shows some interesting symptoms:
1. Compulsive Behavior.
2. Identity Crisis.
3. He has a full belief in his reality.

Damit! I know these symptoms, but I just can't put my fingure on it.

MachineCult
06-14-2006, 06:14 PM
It can't be a prank, it's too lame, he isn't doing anything big he's just annoying people and making himself look like a sadly, mentally disturbed person.
He doesn't have ADHD, Poiuy, I don't know why you would think that, he is simply a moron who may actually think that he's fooling people into thinking that George Lucas refers to one of his staff as "Super Shadow", (among many other things.)

MLC^^^, maybe Schizotypal personality disorder or Autism?

The Source
06-14-2006, 06:19 PM
It can't be a prank, it's too lame, he isn't doing anything big he's just annoying people and making himself look like a sadly, mentally disturbed person.
He doesn't have ADHD, Poiuy, I don't know why you would think that, he is simply a moron who may actually think that he's fooling people into thinking that George Lucas refers to one of his staff as "Super Shadow", (among many other things.)
You don't write volumes of information like that without there being a problem. I am a psychology minor. That is why I picked up on him having ADHD. I recognized the symptoms. As I said above, there could be more to this. We may interprete him as being a moron. However, every action a person does is a communication of something. He is definately suffering from something. Very intellegent people suffer from Schitzophrenia, and you would not even know it when you meet them.

Edit:: Add::
I am going to run through my Abnormal Psychology notes and textbook. You don't write that much information and not be mentally disturbed. He places himself in the center of his world. If people encourage him onward, they feed his delusions. I am curious about what he has, so I am doing this just from being intrugued. Plus, it is good practice for me. Since I will be taking Clinical Psychology next semester, I will brush up on some of my studies. Hehehe...

Samnmax221
06-14-2006, 06:41 PM
You don't write volumes of information like that without there being a problem. I am a psychology minor. That is why I picked up on him having ADHD. I recognized the symptoms. As I said above, there could be more to this. We may interprete him as being a moron. However, every action a person does is a communication of something. He is definately suffering from something. Very intellegent people suffer from Schitzophrenia, and you would not even know it when you meet them.

Edit:: Add::
I am going to run through my Abnormal Psychology notes and textbook. You don't write that much information and not be mentally disturbed. He places himself in the center of his world. If people encourage him onward, they feed his delusions. I am curious about what he has, so I am doing this just from being intrugued. Plus, it is good practice for me. Since I will be taking Clinical Psychology next semester, I will brush up on some of my studies. Hehehe...

I'm also deducing he's a shy pisser

The Source
06-14-2006, 07:39 PM
Schizotypal Personality Disorder. Hmmm. That is one of the Schitzophrenia subtypes. That would account for several of his symptoms. I have to check on the symptom of placing oneself in the center of the universe. You might have accidently hit the nail. Hehehe.... :)

Edit::
Found my textbook and notes. Yeah!

Schizotypal Personality Disorder: -
Have problems with social interaction. So, that would nock him out of this category. F.Y.I. - I was wrong about it being a direct Schitzophrenia subtype. However it does have a relationship in severity and degree.

I did find something that he could very well be:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder: -
Grandoisity; preoccupation with receiving attention; self promoting; lack of empathy. The prevelance is equal in gender.

----------------------------------

F.Y.I. -
ADHD: -
Impulsivity and excessivness (compulsive) are two symptoms.

Samnmax221
06-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Lets hope he doesn't have any offspring he seems like a good candidate for munchausen by proxy

TK-8252
06-15-2006, 04:14 PM
Meh, diagnosing him with a disorder is almost like giving him an excuse. Just call him what I call him: an idiot who should be shot. :)

MachineCult
06-15-2006, 05:15 PM
Couldn't agree more, TK.

DarthOxyClean
06-16-2006, 05:53 PM
I have one question: Is the map of the Galaxy that is on his site the real one? Because i have seen the same map elsewhere on the web.

MachineCult
06-16-2006, 05:59 PM
I don't think it is, there alot of random planet names on it.

DarthOxyClean
06-16-2006, 06:50 PM
Yeah. I say we throw SS into a pit of terantateks.

The Doctor
06-16-2006, 07:13 PM
No. Those will kill him too fast. Make it a pit of hungry carnivourous gizka. Much slower and more painful.

Jeff
06-16-2006, 08:20 PM
I can't remember how the conversation got started, but one of my friends thought that this website was a legit SW website with true information... :eek:

Kurgan
06-16-2006, 10:05 PM
Usually he slips in by accident. I remember during the rumor mongering and such during Episode II and III (I didn't even hear of him until after TPM was in theaters), I noticed that people would mention a bunch of rumors and stuff and then like one thing that originated on his page. Basically people who were desperate to find information about the new movies would view a bunch of pages, including his, and not remember where they got the info from, but as a result, his ideas would get spread.

Now that the prequels are over, his power has greatly diminished, because there isn't the same high level of frenzied internet activity by Star Wars fans as there once was. Of course that could change with the TV show, but still.

Now he's just stringing along his few fans with dreams of getting the chance to star in Episodes 7-9 with him at the helm. If he was just a fan dreaming of new Star Wars, why not invest in some fan films? Surely his server bill over all these years, if it's really been so high as he claims and all those hundreds of hours spent coming up with and typing out all those responses to people and fake info could have been put forth towards making even one quality fan film? Maybe he just lacks the talent to do something like that. He has a list of (fake) movies he claims to have made, basically documentaries about the supernatural and conspiracy theories, which I guess is a clue that he knows he's making it all up.

If it's a prank, it's one of the longest running pranks on the internet, since he started it in '98, and hasn't let up yet.

Oh well. It's fun to mock, and I guess he has fun mocking people who believe him... but trying to get money from them is just criminal. That's crossing a line into jerkdom.

DarthOxyClean
06-16-2006, 10:39 PM
I just finished reading the Wookiepedia article on him.

This guy has no life! He spends his life creating a fantasy image of himself!

Send in the Gizkas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swphreak
06-16-2006, 10:41 PM
I always wonder why LucasFilms put up with the guy. I'm sure the legion of lawyers could come up with something to shut the guy down. I treat SS the same way I treat Jack Thompson, I ignore them. If you keep protesting and alerting everyone to his presence, he gets the attention he wants. Besides, I think anyone who is stupid enough to believe this guy deserves what they get.

DarthOxyClean
06-16-2006, 11:02 PM
I always wonder why LucasFilms put up with the guy. I'm sure the legion of lawyers could come up with something to shut the guy down. I treat SS the same way I treat Jack Thompson, I ignore them. If you keep protesting and alerting everyone to his presence, he gets the attention he wants. Besides, I think anyone who is stupid enough to believe this guy deserves what they get.

Quoted for emphasis. But I still think we need the gizkas.

I'm sure the legion of lawyers could come up with something to shut the guy down.

Not that hard. Just look at all of the Copyrights he has violated.

Kurgan
06-17-2006, 04:56 PM
I have one question: Is the map of the Galaxy that is on his site the real one? Because i have seen the same map elsewhere on the web.

You could post the link (with a + in front of the URL to prevent hot linking) but if we're talking about the same one then yes, I think it is real. All he did was take the image from a legit source, scratch out the copyright/author data and claim it as his own.

As for "random planet names" it's possible he edited it, but without comparing it to the "real thing" I would have no idea. Still, he's notorious for stealing images from other sites and modifying them in a truly sloppy fashion (his girlfriend pics are a prime example).

DarthOxyClean
06-17-2006, 07:19 PM
Supershadow map:

+supershadow.com/starwars/map.html

Original map:

+Nav-Computer.com.

On on the SS map, all of the planets in BLACK text are the made-up planets that SS typed on the map. He also made sure to cover up the name of the person who made the original.

Peff
06-20-2006, 05:19 PM
I've been on that site once. Then I checked out stuff about the next movie : SwIII. What villians that would bee next and that kinda stuff. Pretty cool site.

But about the midi clorian list xp : Where does he find such things ?? Yeah yeah. Off course. Beru Lars has 3,700 and Echuu-Shen Jon has 10,200. awesome...

This guy must be crazy :) If what you are telling is true. Where did you get the info ? He is forcing his girlfriend to wear the Princess Leia Slave costume. Forcing... :P

Kurgan
06-20-2006, 06:05 PM
Whatever he doesn't copy from legit sites (and claim as his own) he just makes up.

The "midichlorian counts" is one of the things he completely made up. No source outside his site validates it at all. On his lists of most powerful Jedi/Sith, many of the names are made up and don't exist outside of SuperShadow's site (just like many of the planet names are made up by him).

Of course anything he makes up has no official standing with LucasFilm or Star Wars continuity (despite what he wants his visitors to think), it's simply fan fiction.

PoiuyWired
06-20-2006, 06:31 PM
I think I should make a website like him, and copying all the stuff from his website and name it... SuperSuperShadow!!!

Think about it, you only need to add another S in front of his stuff, much much easier than what he is doing, and would be fun getting this guy pizzed.

swphreak
06-20-2006, 08:44 PM
According to Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SuperShadow) (which I questioned whether or not he wrote the article himself, but it looks like someone just copy/pasted this site (http://www.angelfire.com/crazy3/realsupershadow/)), SuperShadow has "confessed." (http://www.myspace.com/thx11384eb)

I don't really follow up on the guy, so I don't know if it's true. Who cares? Ignore and move on.

Oh, found this little gem. (http://www.angelfire.com/trek/finale11/ss_veryfake/)

Come on people, just laugh and move along.

TK-8252
06-20-2006, 08:52 PM
Even if that myspace posting is really him, the ****er still needs to go away and rot. Creating a suck-ass joke = your demise.

And what's even worse is the comments posted on the page.

Hey shadow just wanted to say your the best friend I ever made on myspace or just in general. Fight for what you believe no matter who it is that persecutes you.

Myspace... *vomit*

Samnmax221
06-20-2006, 08:54 PM
You'de think it would have showed up on his site too

MachineCult
06-21-2006, 04:54 AM
Yeah, if it was serious then it would be on his website, but it's not like he even has to "confess" to it being fake, everyone already knows.

TSR
06-21-2006, 05:19 AM
is this super shadow some random 25 year old nerd in a garden shed? sounds like a bit of a tit...

ExileRevan
06-22-2006, 09:57 PM
He's 30 and hes a plaguriser, I just found out. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SuperShadow
Here is a little thing that I found that has his myspace where he announces himself as a lier! He doesnt know Lucas as he claims. Before I found this I thought he was genuine.

Kurgan
06-24-2006, 08:29 PM
Well word on the street is that the myspace page is fake.

Why would he expose himself there and not on his own site? We all know he's fake, he's just never publically admitted it... thus far, though some guy who claimed to be in on the joke with him admitted it was fake (but no way to know if he was for real or not).

Nedak
06-24-2006, 09:05 PM
^ Exactly what I thought. And it says hes friends with Geroge Lucas. And if you guys go to Georges page I think thats a fake to.

Darth_Terros
06-25-2006, 03:26 AM
He's 30 and hes a plaguriser, I just found out. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/SuperShadow
Here is a little thing that I found that has his myspace where he announces himself as a lier! He doesnt know Lucas as he claims. Before I found this I thought he was genuine.

You need a slap lol you thought he was genuine? how? its blatantly obvious its all crap five minutes looking at the site and you could see that.

i really really dont see how anyone can fall for it?

Kurgan
06-25-2006, 02:44 PM
Most people who think it's real haven't been to the other main sites where they officially denounce him and where he's banned (or discussion of him is banned).

They also typically haven't seen all his site, only select portions of it. Usually I hear people say "Well I read his Episode III script and it was real, and he was right about ___" so they assume he must be for real because of a couple of hits.

They also haven't seen his site over time (but the guy doesn't really delete his old archives very often so you can see where he's contradicted himself or been wrong, but claims he always knew or they "changed it").

A lot of it is wishful thinking too. Many people would love there to be new Star Wars movies until the end of time, and this guy tells them it's going to happen, so they eat it up. And he tells them that Lucas will listen to everything they have to say and take their suggestions seriously. They like that. Of course then SS turns around and has Lucas act like a spoiled frat brat and insult half the people who send in messages, sounding suspiciously like SS himself (hmmm!).

So I think he is just hoping that there's enough truth mixed in with the lies that he'll catch the unwary. Maybe he justifies it to himself with the over the top stuff with the notion that "If they are this dumb and gullible they deserve to be fooled."

I mean, okay, I get it. But why ask for money? That, I think is crossing the line. He's asked for money twice now (and I'm not including the "SuperShadow Shop" thing). I wouldn't trust a guy like that with my money or anyone else's. The first time it was to give people "Exclusive content [ripped straight from Hyperspace]" the second time it was allegedly to keep is server going because it was so popular (odd if he is really so wealthy and buddy buddy with rich Lucas, right?). Since he only had the donation thing up for a few days, he either must have gotten a ton of money or got scared he'd get in trouble, 'cause it's gone now (though who knows what he'll do next).

And it's not like the "premium services" were just a joke, because I have read posts from people who actually claimed they forked over the $10 for a "subscription" and how they were pissed off because it was just the same stuff as hyperspace (and then the content dried up and he cancelled it without warning). So he has ripped people off...

He's only one step away from selling "hot pics" of his "girlfriends"...

TK-8252
06-25-2006, 02:47 PM
The first time it was to give people "Exclusive content [ripped straight from Hyperspace]"

That sounds blatantly illegal to me. Someone should have nailed him when he was pulling that scam.

ExileRevan
06-27-2006, 06:29 PM
I thought thats why he was stopped for stealing peoples money! That or guilt, but I dont think so. He shouldve goten fined, er something.

Vikinor
06-30-2006, 02:52 AM
I went to that site for a laugh at the girlfriend thing. )Chase seemed to think it was really funny.)

There is nothing there.

Kurgan
06-30-2006, 05:48 PM
Well he just took the images from a google image search surely, since it was just conventioners and costume sellers in "slave leia" outfits, though the other he stole from a bikini model site.

The original pic looked like it was a scan from a magazine, a dark haired woman in lingerie (obviously not a random shot of somebody's real girlfriend). He recently took them all down so the page just says "SuperShadow's Girlfriend" but no pics.

Who knows what that clown has for us next.. ;)

"Donate to SuperShadow so I can buy a new girlfriend!" ??

milo
07-01-2006, 05:59 PM
God, how I hate super shadow. Reading some of the stuff he puts on his site makes me want to curb-check the f***er. The worst page is "Super shadows high-paid consulting job with lucasfilm". Grrr, I hate this guy!

obXI
07-01-2006, 11:00 PM
Hmm, what some people do to fill their empty lives. You would think that it is a gag, but then again...eh. You'd be surprised how self-delusional a LOT of people are.

He lives only an hour's drive from my town...scary. Wow! I live so close to someone soooooo famous. :rolleyes: I think I've seen him panhandling downtown with all the hippies.

Kain
07-03-2006, 05:18 AM
I wouldn't be suprised at how self-delusional people can be. If you meet my family you'll find that Rhett and I are the normal ones.:)

Theres a disturbing notion...

obXI
07-03-2006, 10:56 AM
He's an hours drive from your town and you're here posting at the forums? Get off the computer and go kick his @$$.:p

How much money would you give me for my troubles? hehe ;)

I'll need all expenses paid, no caps.
A new vehicle.
A job at LucasArts.
And a handshake/pat-on-the-back from Lucas himself.

Hell, I could start my own extortion campaign. :P

PoiuyWired
07-03-2006, 05:30 PM
well, as said by this week/month's Poll:

LucasForums Poll
Who's the more foolish?
The fool 12.3%
The fool who follows him 87.7%

He is stupid enough, what of his followers! :3

obXI
07-03-2006, 07:42 PM
Of course I was joking. ;)

There is no reward in stomping someone who is mentally retarded. He's just a nerdy meglomaniac. It's actually worth the entertainment to see what he has come up with.

Give me someone worthy of an a$$-kicking, like spyware/virus authors and the guy who keeps hacking my machine! :firemad:

MachineCult
07-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Does anyone actually buy SS's bulls**t? It looks like he's just made up all the questions that people have supposedly asked him, but are maybe a few of them genuine?

Samnmax221
07-05-2006, 01:04 AM
I was over at Wookiepedia(I don't know why) and saw this, very nice touch.
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g244/Samandmax221/SuperShadow.jpg

Kurgan
07-05-2006, 01:48 AM
Hilarious... and oh so appropriate.

jawathehutt
07-08-2006, 10:14 PM
What i loser
someone needs to go out side

TSR
07-09-2006, 06:32 AM
but surely ranting on about him like this is just giving him the attention he wans? im sure he'd just fade away if everyone just ignored the loser.

SidiousHead
08-30-2006, 09:33 PM
Feed shadow to a rancor :)

Kurgan
09-02-2006, 01:28 PM
Well you'd think that, but he's been around since 1998 with his site. He didn't disappear just because the prequels ended...

He's kept people coming to his site with false promises of letting them help him make Episodes 7-9 and answering questions directly from "George Lucas."

Now though I hear he's taken down the pics of (not) his girlfriend and taken down all the news that he's posted since the release of Episode III.

VaderChick
01-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Girlfriend section?
*goes to SS and finds the girlfriend section*

Aaahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hhhhaaaaaaaaaaa!

F***! I nearly fudged my pants that's so f***ing hilarious.

Hahahahaha!!!! I read that too and almost did the same!! I mean c'mon, he must be pretty desperate to fake an online gf...I mean...words can even describe the...I dont know, the "stupidity" of the man?

Johnpp
01-04-2007, 06:56 AM
Why does doesnt any one do anything about it? This reminds me of (1)KOTF scam. *sigh*

(1) KOTF is a mod for JKA made by some idiot called Tim. He asks everyone for 'Donations'. The sad thing is people belive it :(.

MatBraken
01-04-2007, 07:43 AM
Okay, as most of you know, this guy is a fake, a hoax, a crank, a con, a kook, a pretender. He's just a desk jockey computer guy living in North Carolina named Mickey Suttle. But just in case there's anyone who still thinks he's for real...

BE WARNED!...don't give him your money! It will just go to feed his lazy imagination...

I never trust people trying to con on the net. I have a friend who thinks he can sell non-existing car parts to get some cash. I warned him not to and now he's trying to create his own company. Although i doubt he'd take it too far. Those kinda guys are, excuse my language, Bantha Poodoo. :firemad:

Rabish Bini
01-04-2007, 07:26 PM
And the funny thing is... his site is still up! Needs cash to keep running my @$$.
I can't believe that he "made"Episodes 7, 8, 9. Truly pathetic. I think that may be a new low...