PDA

View Full Version : Saber look while running?

lssj_dragon
06-21-2006, 09:31 PM
can u make it so it looks like battlefront 2? cuz it looks awsome in that while they run with there saber behind them.

razorace
06-21-2006, 10:06 PM
We have pretty limited animating resources. While, I'm sure it would look cool in some situations, I'm not sure it be worth the hassle. Besides, I beleive the standard run animation is more consistant with the way most jedi run while in battle.

Vruki Salet
06-21-2006, 11:03 PM
The battlefront 2 run does look neat though I got a little tired of it eventually. It would be OK for force speed, better than the wiggly little move there is now. So, lssj_dragon, get thyself to http://forums.mt-wudan.com/viewforum.php?f=8, get the Dragon JKA animation tool, ask a few questions to get started and make us all a nice new run animation.

UDM
06-22-2006, 02:00 AM
lssj dragon, regarding your question on jk2files, you can run Singleplayer maps in 2 ways

1) Go to multiplayer, host a Cooperative game

2) Go to multiplayer, go to console, type map <mapname>

You can get the map names in assets0.pk3 which is found in Base folder. Just open it with winrar or winzip

Back on topic, I agree with razor, the current animations don't look ridiculous. I haven't seen Battlefront's, but from your description, they sound like they look cool only for a while before it gets boring